Speaker 1: If there's only one place to turn when you need life advice. And no, it's not doctor Phil. All he's going to do is sit there and say what were you thinking? Over and over again. And it's not your favorite influencer who has a very loose understanding of what manifesting means.
Speaker 2: And it's not even.
Speaker 1: Oprah because she's just going to tell you to take ozimpic like, oh no, it's the Jubil Show. And of course it's almost Valentine's Day and one of our listeners is in a messy situation made the wise decision of asking if they can come on this show and ask are incredibly knowledgable and messy listeners how they can fix their life. And they're on the phone right now. Her name is Bailey. Bailey, what's up?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: Guys? I'm good?
Speaker 2: How are you good? What's your issue? What do you need help with?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: I definitely need some help. So here's my situation. Full disclosure. I screwed up. First. I cheated on my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Okay, like how long ago? Okay?
Speaker 6: A year ago?
Speaker 2: Okay. I was wondering if it was just like just happened before he called Ago and I don't know what to do.
Speaker 4: No, No, like a year ago, I cheated on him. It was just one time. It was this guy at the gym. It you know, didn't mean anything. It was so stupid of me. My boyfriend found out and he made me feel so awful for months, which well deserved of course.
Speaker 2: So you guys are still together, then we are.
Speaker 4: We're still together.
Speaker 2: It's sort of impressive because it takes a lot to come back from that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it does. It took it took a lot for me to gain his trust back. But we've been doing really well, so I know he has a lot of plans for us for Valentine's Day, which is coming up. And Okay, so here's the thing though. Last weekend I went out with my girlfriends and we were at the bar and ran into Oh no, no, that'd be so much worse.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's not that, Oh.
Speaker 4: Way, maybe it is. Anyway, So last weekend went out with my girls. We were at the bar, and we actually ran into one of his friends at the bar. Okay, now I know this guy really well. Of course we all hang out. So we all hung out. We were all drinking and after a handful of drinks. My boyfriend's friend let it slip that apparently my boyfriend also cheated on me.
Speaker 3: Oh who really, like around the same time or recently.
Speaker 4: More recently, but that's from what I've gathered, it was about six months ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, dude, this is your You just found this out that he cheated on you as well.
Speaker 4: Just found this out last weekend.
Speaker 2: So he never told us.
Speaker 4: Uh no, my boyfriend never told me. I never saw any signs. I was completely oblivious until his friend and he just let it slip. It was just like, you know, I'm so glad that you guys are doing so well. Now, you're such a cute come and like, how funny is it that you both cheated on each trouble?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait both we both did?
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 3: As a friend, you're probably like logically like, okay, they canceled each other out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the friend knows too much and they're like, it's just so greaty you guys together after all this turmoil was one time.
Speaker 3: For him.
Speaker 4: From what it sounds like, I mean, I didn't ask any questions because it sounded like he thought I already knew.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what do you need help with?
Speaker 4: So now I'm just trying to figure out, like what do I do? He has got all these plans for Valentine's Day. I don't want to ruin that. But you know, do I end the relationship? Do I just let it slide? Because we're kind of even now, Like, well, how do I handle this? Do I talk to him about it? I don't know what to do?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, call up eight eight eight three four three one oh six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. Text in four to one oh six one. What do you think Bailey should do? We'll talk to Bailey more right after this and you can give her your advice next. Bailey sounds hot if she wants to cheat on her boyfriend again, so she's in the lead.
Speaker 2: Tell her to hit me up.
Speaker 1: What text message we just got in at four one oh six one because one of our listeners, Bailey is on the phone and she needs advice on how to handle a difficult situation. And Bailey, you said you'll take some phone calls from our listeners to give.
Speaker 2: You some advice.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely, okay, And.
Speaker 1: If you didn't hear the first part, Bailey cheated on her boyfriend about a year ago, and then she was just out with some friends and she ran into one of his friends, and that person shared with her that her boyfriend has also cheated about six months ago, and Bailey had no idea, So she just learned this, and she wonders. She's wondering what she should do. Should she break it off? Should she tell him? What should she do? Because he's got big bounce day plans and of course Valentine's Day is coming up.
Speaker 2: Hey Jesselyn, Hi, good morning. What do you think Bailey should do?
Speaker 4: Honestly?
Speaker 5: I think they should come together as adults and you know, have a discussion her tell him, you know that she found out that something may have happened, have a discussion as to why they were both unfaithful in the first place. I mean kind of at a point in our lives where we need to make some you know, big kid decisions and we don't want to base a relationship off of, you know, unfaithfulness and you know, not being true to each other.
Speaker 2: Totally.
Speaker 3: That's great advice, tessela In. Actually, Bailey, can I ask you one question?
Speaker 2: How do you feel? Though?
Speaker 3: Like, how do you like? What's your gut telling you? Are you sad? Are you mad? Do you feel like you guys are even like, how do you feel? Do you feel betrayed?
Speaker 4: I'm absolutely crushed. Yeah, heartbroken. You know, I thought that we had moved past this, and I didn't. I didn't expect him to do something like this and never tell me, especially after how hard I worked to earn his trust back.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, because did you tell him when you cheeted on him? Or did he just find out?
Speaker 4: He found out, but he found out right after it happened, and honestly I would have told him.
Speaker 1: Okay, somebody texted in at four one o six one and said, go your separate ways.
Speaker 6: I think what's crazy about this too, is that he made you feel like crap for months, but she in cheater jail, you know, because you know someone is unfaithful in a relationship and then the other.
Speaker 2: Person rides the high road for four months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's also not cool if you're gonna choose to trust them to take somebody back after they cheated, and you also have to choose to trust them right and not like use it against them as he did he use it against you.
Speaker 4: Oh, absolutely, every chance he got it came up.
Speaker 3: I wonder if it was his way of trying to get past it because even though like they stayed together and obviously he was making you feel bad about it, hoping that would make him feel better about the fact that he's stayed. Maybe this was like that last chance for him to try to digest what had happened. I'm not saying it's okay just but psychologically I could see him trying to find comfort in doing that, saying now that it's even I can look at you straight in the face and not feel as betrayed as I do.
Speaker 2: Well, you also say you're good. Y'all are good now, like y'all are on good terms.
Speaker 4: Now, did that only happen about six months ago, like after he cheated? You know, I feel like it was a very gradual thing that happened, as I you know, did gain his trust back, and we've just continuously gotten better and better in our relationship.
Speaker 3: Well, then at this point, it is, like Jesslin said, really worth having that to have that conversation, And maybe you have that conversation on Valentine's Day? I mean, why not? Because it is about love and finding a way to be together and love each other. I mean, maybe that is a good time to do it.
Speaker 2: It's not running Valentine's Day. Who cares?
Speaker 3: It's already got the stress on both sides.
Speaker 1: Somebody texted in at four one of six one and said, I was in the same situation and we worked through it.
Speaker 2: Oh, Papa, is really possible? How yeah?
Speaker 6: Is this someone you could see yourself deathbed holding their hand?
Speaker 4: I thought so till I found this out, and now I'm just so on the fence.
Speaker 1: Somebody tell else texted in a four one o six one Bailey and said, you guys should have an open relationship. That's a good Valentine's date. I was thinking we could just both see other people we like together.
Speaker 2: You see a couple over there?
Speaker 1: Was that an option, Bailey?
Speaker 4: I don't think that that would work well for us. More power to the people that it works for, but I don't think that best in our future.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people on the text my support are saying that you should at least confront him and let him know that you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you should do this, Bailey. I think you should.
Speaker 1: Confront him right and give him the opportunity to be honest with you. And I think if he lies to you, then be out right. You were honest with him when you got caught he cheated. He hasn't told you either way. Honestly, I think your relationship should be done no matter what, because I think trust has been so trampled on at this point. But whatever, if you want to stick with it, then I think you should confront him about it, but give him the opportunity to lie, because if he lies about it, then you know you can't trust him at all. And you should definitely do it on Valentine's Day over dinner. Wait till he gives you the gifts, though. Get the gifts first.
Speaker 3: You get all the guilt gifts. Now, those are always the best gifts. That's why I got all my gifts from.
Speaker 6: Then stay with them a little bit, give me the lie, get the guilt gifts, then dip on Saturday or Sunday.
Speaker 2: What do you think you're gonna do, Bailey.
Speaker 4: I think I'm going to confront him, but I think I'm going to wait till after Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just drag Valentine's exactly.
Speaker 4: Okay, so much effort into the day, and I really just don't want to ruin that. Even if the relationship ends, I don't want to ruin all the gifts,