Speaker 1: An our two Sean Hannity Show toll free art number is eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Well, Democrats predictably, and this is why twenty twenty six is going to be so important. It's impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment. It's all they've got. They've got racist, fascist, Nazi Hitler, Stalin Mussolini and impeachment impeachment. You know, it's the same old talking points for them. And it is pretty outrageous because you have the likes of Al Green he now wants to impeach Donald Trump because he used military force and took out the Iranian nuclear sites and made the world a safer place. And just just put that in a little bit of perspective, AOC is saying the same thing, congress Woman Omar saying the same thing. And then you got the likes of Chucky Schumer and a Keem Jeffries that are so scared of their own base they can't even praise Donald Trump for making the world to safer place. It's unbelievable. But of course, the same people that allowed all these Iranian nationals over eight hundred that they knew were from Iran, that Biden's still released into the country. Let's see, I'm from Iran. I'm going to go to the southern border, and I'm hoping for a better life for me and my children. I'm going to make that long trek. That's where I'm headed. Okay, maybe some I could buy that. Do you think that maybe the country, the Republic of Iran, maybe sent known operatives into our country. We know we have known terrorists in the country. We know we have Iranian assassination squads in the country, and we we just arrested a number of them. As a matter of fact, ICE arrested eleven Iranian nationals in the last forty eight hours. They're trying to do everything they could possibly do to protect the homeland. And I've been saying now for the longest time, as this crisis at the border the most preventable national security crisis in our history, that it's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when we are attacked. Now, none of these democrats cared about Obama going after bombing Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia or Pakistan. They didn't care about George W. Bush Afghanistan in Iraq or Bill Clinton Iraq, Serbia, Sudan, Afghanistan. They didn't care about George H. W. Bush Iraq and Panama, Reagan, Libya of Grenada. And you know, Greg Jarrett will join us in a moment. But then, of course you've got geniuses like Jasmine Crockett. I'm the one that's supposed to make the effing decision on bombing Iran. Oh really, Jasmine President, Jasmine Crockett, And to understand enough about the Constitution to the extended, I'm the one that's supposed to make a decision or at least get a ball. Okay, Anyway, Greg Jarrett, Hawk's News legal analysts, best selling author, a number one New York Times bestselling author, is with us. I thought you wrote the definitive column. I don't know if you heard me on radio yesterday. On TV last night, I was quoting it extensively. And you pointed out that Congress already granted consent for a president for exactly the type of action that the president was used on Saturday night. And you pointed out after September eleventh, oh one, it's known as the authorization for use of Military Force Act tell us for the powers that it grants the president. Although I would argue that the War Powers Act is unconstitutional in and of itself and has always been a BS argument anyway, But go ahead, because we do. He does have Article two powers. He is the commander in chief.
Speaker 2: Yes, he absolutely does, and I agree with all of what you said. Let's begin with the Constitution Article two. The president's commander in chief of the armed forces easy empowered to direct military operations to deter foreign threats to our national security. That is established over two hundred years. You know, Thomas Jefferson on his own used the military to save lives. And you know, a nuclear armed Iran controlled by a maniacal regime posed the ultimate peril, and Trump had an affirmative duty to act preemptively. It was bold, it was necessary, and frankly he should be commended, not condemned. But you know, political fury in the age of Trump requires that Democrats react irrationally and impetuously in opposition. They pay no attention to the known facts, the law and the Constitution. As I pointed out in my comment, thank you for mentioning it yesterday. You know, when Bernie Sanders and AOC said, oh, it's grossly unconstitutional. Congress has to approve. Well, Congress already did approve in two thousand and one, as you point out, they passed the Authorization for Use of Military Force and it granted the President extraordinary powers to target nations that he determines aided and embedded the terrorists or harbored the perpetrators of nine to eleven. You know, these democrats, assuming they can read and comprehend sidebooks simultaneously, should should just take a gander at the nine to eleven report. It was Iran that actively aided an abetted attacks on America, giving al Qaeda terrorists training, intelligence, transit, logistics, weaponry funding. They even harbored al Qaeda terrorists. You know, Democrats never complained when Obama utilized the AUMF on numerous occasions. You mentioned some of them, Olivia, Somalia, Syria, Pakistan. I think the count is some twenty six thousand bombs were dropped by Obama. Democrats enthusiastically supported. They said it's completely constitutional and lawful. And Biden did the same. He ordered air strikes in Iraq. Democrats cheered, but only now because it's Donald Trump those same Democrats are howling in protest, and that's all there is to it. It's just because it's Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: So I agree with your analysis, and people, many of them forgot about the authorization after the nine to eleven attacks. But let's go to the War Powers Act in particular. First of all, no president has ever accepted the War Powers Act and followed through on an interpretation that would limit their capacity to wage war or conduct military strikes when they thought that it was in the best interest of the country. I would argue, it's it's legislative interference and that executive authorization as commander in chief and the Constitution and Article two is very clear and unambiguous. It's from the nineteen seventies, and I believe it is unconstitutional and violates, you know, violating the article by trying to take over the authority of the president. And you know, but with all that said, the president can also use weapons in military actions for sixty days without any congressional authorization per the War Powers Act. If we're going to be that that, you know, if we want to be that specific about what.
Speaker 2: It says, yes, you're absolutely correct. So you know, when AOC, you know, says it's a violation of the Congressional War Powers I believe she's referring to the nineteen seventy three War Powers Resolution, but you know, she doesn't really really because she's probably never read it. But the War Powers Resolution is a notification requirement to Congress. It's not a prohibition on military action. And in fact, Trump complied he notified Congress. AOC says it's an impeachable offense. You know, that's silly, but you're right, Sean, that some presidents have actually just said I'm not gonna comply with the War Powers Act, including Barack Obama and his extensive military strikes in Libya, and at one point in time he said I don't care. I'm going to ignore it. And no president has ever said it's constitutional, because it's not. But it's never been challenged on a constitutional basis. So you know, there we are, you know, too many democrats' you know, I think have not studied the law, studied the Constitution. They probably haven't read the War Powers Act. They just mouth off, as AOC did.
Speaker 1: Well, it's fascinating to watch, you know, the stupidity on display. But this then goes to a bigger issue, which is the midterm elections in twenty six Now. Usually in a midterm, the party in power at the White House tends to lose seats and significant amounts depending on what the year is. There's only been a few exceptions over the last hundred years. And my hope is is that the president is so transformational in terms of what he does with peace and prosperity. If you believe as I do, peace and prosperity drive elections. Okay, I think the president made the world a safer place by taking out the Iranian nuclear sites. It doesn't mean when not going to have problems. Every military effort has many, many risks associated with it. It's certainly way more complicated because Joe Biden allowed all these foreign nationals into the country, and they're coming from countries that have terrorist ties, including Iran and over eight hundred that they knowingly let into the country. I have no doubt there are terror cells in the country. But as I always say, I pray to God that I'm wrong, but to me, that's a clear and present danger. So and then on the economy, I think the ten trillion in manufacturing investments that will be used over the next four years for automobiles, pharmaceuticals, and semiconductor chips. Plus the energy dominance program that the President has adopted and the one big beautiful bill and tax cuts always results in more revenue to the government, more jobs for the American people, and securing our border will certainly factor into people's decisions. I'm hoping he can break that trend, because otherwise we're going to have five hundred impeachment attempts by the Democrats of my wrong.
Speaker 2: I agree. I think you have nicely outlined it. Americans are happy that the border is now secure. They approve of deporting you know, criminals, murderers, fees, child molesters, rapists, and so forth. But I think this one decision by Trump to take out Iran's nuclear facilities cements his legacy as a strong, courageous leader in the annals of American presidents. As I pointed out on my colin, we may never know how many thousands, if not millions, of lives have been spared because he had the fortitude that other presidents lack, I mean with Kanila Harris have done it not a chance. And of course we know that for too long American presidents took a playbooked out of Neville Chamberlain and sought to appease Iran. Obama Biden tried to bribe them with billions of dollars, only to see our tax payer dollars funneled into our enemies nuclear activities and terrorist attacks against US. You know, Obama and Biden, we're willing to trust the Iotola's wise. You have to be some kind of gullible to do that. It's like trusting the scorpion when he promises I'm not going to bite you. So you know, I think this one act by President Trump will have an influence on the midterm elections. But of course, you know, in the House those are two year terms and invariably they tend to turn on local issues, not national international issues. So you know, I think it'll be close in the House. We'll wait and see.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, Welcome back more with Fox News Legal Analysts Number one New York Times best selling author Greg Jarrett. Then we'll get to your calls on the other side. Eight hundred and nine to four one. Shawn is on number. As we continue, I you.
Speaker 3: Are ready to get out of the media spin room.
Speaker 2: While you've come to the right place.
Speaker 4: It is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, folks, let's talk about the time shared nightmare. Now, if you are stuck paying endless maintenance fees and assessments, you need to call my friends at lone Star Transferred today.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: They've been shaping the time share exit industry now for over a decade. They're still leading the way with their exclusive solutions, and our friends at lone Star Transfer they may getting out of your time share faster and easier than ever before. With a guarantee in writing. Lone Star Transfer. As a family owned company, they have helped tens and tens of thousands of owners break free from their time shares. Over the last fifteen years. They have earned an eight plus rating with a Better Business Bureau. I have endorsed lone Star Transfer for almost ten years now because I know they are the only company that I would ever trust that will deliver results for you, my listeners. Now they'll give you a free no obligation consultation call now eight three three five nine four zero zero seven five eight three three five nine fours zero zero seven to five. On the web, it's one word lone Star Transfer dot Com having you tinue out brig Jared Is with US number one New York Times bestselling author, Fox News Legal analyst, what do you make of the Supreme Court and their decision yesterday on the issue of immigration and a huge win for the president allowing the Trump administration to restore restart their deportation flights of the illegal aliens to nations other than their own, like gul Salvador. That would be the case of Abrego, Garcia, but any other country that they want.
Speaker 2: Well, it was a six to three decision. I think obviously it is the right decision based on the law and you know, the powers of the executive branch, particularly as the president, when it comes to matters of immigration. You know, even Ninth Circuit had, you know, fairly liberal Appeals Court had tried to remind judges in the lower courts that the executive branches in charge of this and you know, and I think it's an important warning shot over the bow of these lower court judges. But I think the real fireworks may come this Thursday, when the Supreme Court may well decide to issue that long awaited opinion on these out of control injunctions by federal district court judges who are exceeding their authority, abusing their power. They're trying to stop Trump's agenda from being implemented by issuing these universal injunctions, and as I say, they have no authority to do it. Supreme Court justices on both sides of the isle have complained about the excessive abuse of power. They never did anything about it. Now, finally, because of their own docket, he's overwhelmed. The justices I think are compelled to put their foot down and say stop it. And I think they may well undertake common sense guidelines and limits on these abusive District Court judges.
Speaker 1: Greg Jarrett, great job. As always, we appreciate you. Thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: I'm not til the top of the hour. Looking forward to seeing everybody. Saturday night Ruth Eckert Hall in Clearwater, Florida. And on Sunday night we're going to be at the Broward Center for Performing Arts and both shows start at seven o'clock and we are ready to go. I'm not fully ready, Linda. I got to run through the routine. I'll run the.
Speaker 5: Against pick out your outfit, because that's what I would be doing. I would be picking up.
Speaker 1: Chick out my out What do you mean pick out. I'm wearing jeans, That's what I'm wearing. I'm not getting jeans. Is it a dark wash?
Speaker 5: Lightwash?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 5: What are we leaning towards?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? I'm regular jeans. Is what is whitewashed? Darkbash? What does that even mean? I don't even know what the hell you're talking about?
Speaker 5: Cowboy tuxedo here, I come.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, you're cracking me up. But I'll go through the routine with you. It's it's I'm not the comedian in this punchline in Patriots. I'm the other guy.
Speaker 5: But but you're the serious guy. So you're like, you're the guy he's working off of.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I don't want to give it away because we have a certain way we're going to do the show. But you've seen me do my little comedy routine. I think it's pretty funny, but it's not. But I'm career best. I told you what you got to do. I told you what you know what I think you should do. You want me to go over the top and cause nothing but misery for the next three months of my life, and I'll be under fire and the boycotts and everything else. I want you to do The Godfather. You could do it to Jimmy, you know what I mean, And you could do it.
Speaker 5: At the end of the show and show everybody how good it is, because I'm sure war some people have missed it.
Speaker 1: It's so good. I've done this one hundred time. I do Clinton, I do Yeah, But the Godfather is your best.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 1: It's so good. You have to do it right now. I know it blows out your voice. I know. I want to set everybody.
Speaker 3: In this room. Then I will agree to the peace that we've agreed to here tonight, and when my son Mike over Terrence did anything befall him, an accident or anything like that, I will hold all of you accountable.
Speaker 1: And you'll all be shot dead. That does it kills my very It absolutely kills it.
Speaker 5: I know it's really hard. You have to do it at the end.
Speaker 1: Maybe you do it only to do it. I have to do it at end. Then I won't have a voice in Fort Lauderdale on Sunday night. Always come out. I Hello, that is your thing. I start every show. Yeah, that's the thing. There's certain signature things we'll do, Levin. We'll do a little bit of Clinton. I don't know if I'm going to do Marlon Brando The Godfather. It just maybe I'll do it during the show the Sunday night shows being taped by Fox Nation, which is going to be pretty cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so do it there then everybody can see it.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Yeah, you know, they have because of the production value. They had to reduce the seat level in there, because they have to put cameras, they have to put control rooms in there. It's like it's annoying. But I mean, I guess they do that for like every other comedy show. I guess that's normal, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean the thing is is that the setup for a regular show and the setup for the comedy show. And I only know this because I've been working on this for the last two weeks, getting ready for your show and working with you know, the two holes, the two venues, and kind of going through.
Speaker 1: The two holes the two holes.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: I kept saying it to the Fox Nation folks on the call, and I kept saying arena, and she's like, it's not arena, it's venue. I'm like, gosh, sorry, whatever, you know.
Speaker 1: But all that to.
Speaker 5: Say, they definitely do set up the stage very differently. For comedy as opposed to just like one person talking, there's two people talking, and then how the teleprompters and the screens are set up and all the thing. So I think it's really cool.
Speaker 1: It's it's just fun to do. It's gonna be rip roaring fun. And I'm just looking for are you coming to the shows?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna leave that as a surprise.
Speaker 1: Oh you might come to the show. I mean, you know, one of the odds that you might come.
Speaker 5: I can't tell you that.
Speaker 1: Linda New York. By the way, all you have to do is open your mouth and you be in the crowd and everybody Linda, you know, I got it.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 5: I got on the phone with somebody just to work through it and they're like, oh my god, you're Linda.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Hi, oh my god, you're Linda Hale. What hole is he at? He's going to be hall on Saturday night in Clearwater, and then on Sunday night he's going to be in another hole. It's the Broward Senna for Performing Arts, and he's going to talk on stage with Jimmy Fiolo, who I love.
Speaker 5: Oh, by the way, I've really gotten to know him through this and he's very very nice, very very nice guy.
Speaker 1: He's a pro. I mean he's on the road every weekend doing comedy. So I mean, I mean Scott Shannon's right. What am I out of my mind? Why did I agree to this? Scotch on my mind?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Scott Shannon's the best. We love Scott. One way to save money, not sacrifice service. Pure Talk my cell phone provider, veteran own company. And the beauty is you get the same service as AT and T Verizon T Mobile because they use the same cell tower, same five G network. Average family saves a thousand dollars a month over a thousand dollars a month. They've got plans starting at just twenty five bucks a month, unlimited talk, unlimited text, plenty of data, and you can make the switch. And you want to do it now because they have partnered with our other advertiser, the great company called the Legion's Flag, which is the highest quality American flag period, I mean the fourth of July. Really, you want to be flying a flag made in China. No, this is one hundred percent made in America, hand sown and beautiful. Charleston, SI Nouth, Carolina. They're going to give a thousand of these flags too deserving US veterans in time for the patriotic holidays, and a portion of every sale. Right now, we'll go to provide these flags to these deserving vets. Anyway, Just style pound two fifty, say the keyword saved now. The switch is simple, fast, easy, pound two fifty keywords save now, and you're supporting vets and average family saving over one thousand dollars a year for the same service. As we get to our busy, busy telephones. All right, let's go to Pauli's in Canada. Hey, paul and Canada, how are you hi?
Speaker 4: This Sean is I must tell you it's very hard to talk about a serious matter after that leading with Linda, But.
Speaker 1: Well, these are serious times and serious issues happening, and you know, right now we're in a position we've got to, you know, do our best and go all in to try and help the world.
Speaker 4: So I've got to tell you, for years I've wanted to call you and compliment you on the pursuit of integrity and governance. That is always your team, and in fact, that's exactly what I want to talk to you about right now. For forty five years, every president, every vice president, most Congressmen, most senators. They've all stood for the idea of preventing Iran from getting nuclear weapons. John Kerry in twenty fifteen, after the vote in the Senate sets an important step towards the United States international partners implementing the agreement and preventing around from getting a weapon. Where is the integrity in these people? How is that this is the.
Speaker 1: Less is not govern Do you want the short answer? Does not. They're inconsistent, they're political, and you know there's a few people on our side. But you know, look, I'm I'm a strong believer in freedom of speech and people going to have different points of view. To me, it's basic, simple common sense. It's well, the Trump doctrine is not isolationism. I don't know why some are the finding it is that the War Powers Act, no president is ever abided by it. We had the authorization for the use of force after nine to eleven, and the mission was a success, and any risk for our homeland was caused by Joe Biden, not by Donald Trump, because he's the one that led all these foreign nationals from countries with terroritize in our country. I don't know what else to tell people. You know, I'll be honest, I just ignore them. And you know, they have their right to free speech, go at it, have about it.
Speaker 4: They do. But when Donald Trump actually goes and does what he's saying, it goes beyond the issue of promises kept into an issue of what is wrong with the rest of these people? How is that these are the people that we elect? And believe me, in Canada, we have our own crophism that we elect to run our countries. And they are they lying to us when they tell us these things?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, I think people have very unique motivations, and some of them are very selfish motivations. I really have one motivation at this point in my life. I really do. And I never thought I'd never be successful in radio or TV. I never did. And I feel blessed. It's an undeserved life in many ways, and I'm at the point in life where I'm looking at life through a different prism, and that's to give back, and that means I want to take care of my family. I want to I want to love my country. I want to get my country in a better position than when I inherited it, and I want to help our president and help him fulfill his agenda, which I agree with, which is why I advocated so strongly for him and advocate for him strongly today. And whatever their motivations are, I can't tell you, and I'm not going to dwell on it because I don't really care. They're entitled to their opinion, but they're you know, they're entitled be wrong too, and I think they're wrong. If I didn't, if I thought they were right, I would say, you know what, I think they're right, and I'm wrong. But I'm open minded. But there I think they're naive and and they're not understanding the lessons of history.
Speaker 4: I agreed to one hundred percent. I do believe that more than having a discussion of supporting Trump for doing this, we have to have a serious discussion about what politicians say and what politicians do, because it's a significant thing to lead a country. We need.
Speaker 1: It is a big deal to lead a country. It's a big deal to be the leader of the free world. And we have the right guy in the right place at the right time in history. And everything he's doing is hard, everything he's doing is transformational. And consequential, and it's unfortunate when other people have other agendas, Like I would imagine these NATO leaders are going to get a nice little lecture from Donald Trump about not paying their fair share and about helping Plutin get rich by buying his energy. And they deserve that lecture, anything like that. In the mood that he was in today, God help them. They're in for an airfold today. And the beauty of Donald Trump is he's not gonna hold back. He's gonna let him have it. I love that about him. Well, we let your let your prime minister little Justin have it a number of times. It was hilarious.
Speaker 4: This is true. At the same time as they're talking about sanctions on Iran, at the same time as they're talking about preventing Iran from getting a good repens they're supplying them with all the things they need to do it. It was just ridiculous to watch Europe doing that. And and and what Trump did right now is very interestingly exactly what was done to to to Saddam husaying sorry so Libya years ago when they confiscated all the parts. Nobody remembers this back in two thousand and three, there was a boat going from Italy to their to Libya in twenty in Jenu Way of twenty three, and the Americans confiscated it on the Mediterranean and that's when Kadasi turned around and became an ally of the United States because he lost all his toys. So Iran just lost all their toys. Let's see if they will turn around. They were talking that way on Saturday night. They were still talking quite belligerently. I hope that they learned their lesson. I hope that they will turn around, and I hope that this can come to some kind of peace in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: I hope so I do. I don't trust the Iranians as far as I can throw them, and I don't want them to be given a window to build up their ballistic missiles and attack Israel that way, because they're going to go from two thousand pounds ballistic missiles to four thousand pounds, and we know they target civilian areas that are heavily populated. Anyway, Paul Canada, thank you, appreciate you. Quick break right back to our busy phones eight hundred and nine to four one Sean. As we continue right let's head back to our busy phones eight hundred and nine to four one Sea if you want to be a part of the program. Linda, Massachusetts next on the Sean Hannity Show, Hi.
Speaker 6: Yes, Hi, Sean. I got to tell you, first off, all of us in Massachusetts are not liberals. We're stuck here. I have a beautiful business here. I thank God every day, you know, I like you want to give back. But you know, the thing is people have to start respecting our military. These these these pilots and everybody and every fourth uh stood behind our our fearless leader and did a great job the other night. And I'm so sick of these bow tie people on the radio and on their podcast trying to get like Mark Levin says, you know, a click, to make something out of themselves. There they are no, they're no damn good. And I know the military. I had eight years active Air Force Reserves and for an active for a goals and when we were in I went in the first year, the first year and a half was Jimmy Carter. It was horrible. People would sign and then go home and come back in the afternoon and you know, sign back out. It was it was disgraceful. And then when when President Raigan came in. I still have his picture on my bedside. He was amazing. It was real again, it was it was something that you know, my grandfather was in World War Two, he was in the Navy, and it's it's it's just amazing what what Donald Trump has done. President Trump has done to this country and these these sobs that tried to degrade him and tried to fight against him. The other thing, as I want to say, is we have to fight. We can't let these s obs take back the House or take up back the Senate. We can't go lightly on them. We have to just like during the presidency the presidential can uh race just a short while ago. You know, we have to fight back.
Speaker 4: We have to remind.
Speaker 6: People we have to fight because if they are in charge, we are in trouble and we will be right back in the same dark pool that we were before. And just one other thing, Sean, because I know you're busy. I love I love approximation, but I've had a heck of a time. I've had this for a couple of years until the last three or four months, I can't even use it. There's a keep saying you got to put in a news path when we've done it. But I don't know if you can steer me in the right direction to talk to somebody there, you know, even when we hang up, if you can put it, you know, on a radio.
Speaker 1: But I'll tell you what i'll do. I'm gonna I'm gonna put you on hold and Linda will will help you with that, Okay.
Speaker 6: And we love you and we love Ainsley. Keep up the great work. You're You're an American hero and so is the great.
Speaker 1: Everyone likes her more than me. It's annoying.
Speaker 6: We love you all the same.
Speaker 1: I'm just teasing. She's more likable anyway. I appreciate you both. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. I say that the people and then they go, even my own kids, and people laugh. They think it's funny.