Speaker 1: Welcoup to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos Kings, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about high rain drops.
Speaker 2: Let's have a real conversation.
Speaker 1: Does that Claude and I do not prep what we're gonna talk about?
Speaker 2: We do?
Speaker 1: We Actually, I literally have no idea what're they're about to say? So let's bring on the one the only dustin Raw.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, hell yeah. I've been waiting for tonight.
Speaker 4: When I tell you I've been with I feel like Jennifer Lopez waiting for tonight. Oh okay, I've been waiting. God damn it. What's up?
Speaker 3: Blows you doing?
Speaker 2: You who needs no introduction? Apparently I'm so jealous.
Speaker 5: Everyone's getting so accept me, Carlos. You look like even one out all weekend. I look at that happy smile, so happy. I love it. I love it. Hey, I miss y'all, this is gonna be a great show.
Speaker 1: I am Wow, ladies, gentlemen, gays and bays. The moment you've all been waiting for. We are now going to get into the most explosive, highly anticipated episode, the most controversial episode probably in the history of the Real Housewives of Atlanta. This episode I watch with baited breath, and I watched it twice because I really the thing is that I watched it the first time and I was like watching it as like you know, Peyton, like what's gonna happen because we already know what happened. Then I watched it again to make sure that I was able to understand everything, and I did. So I want to get into it before we get into the moment that happened between Kenya and and brit and everything.
Speaker 2: That went down at Kenya. More hair Spa.
Speaker 1: I want to get into more Hairy Care, LaToya, Hobbs, all, the team twirl is the is in the chat. I love you guys, Okay, So look, I do want to first start off Claudia and Dustin. Kelly, I love you Kelly, Kelly. You are raining as my number one favorite newbie. But Kelly, baby doll. Angela Oakley is coming for your spot, and I'm just being Kelly. I love you, but I got to be honest with you. Angela is coming for your spot, Kelly. Sorry, we'll see she surpasses you. But as of Doc Kelly, you are still Carlos.
Speaker 2: King's number one favorite newbie.
Speaker 1: Angela Oakley scenes when it comes to her daughter and Claudia, Dustin would love you to take take it from here.
Speaker 2: I just want to say that.
Speaker 1: I think Angela Oakley is such a natural and to see her talk to her daughter and to discuss things about going on in their dynamic, she is giving us great personal story and I am here for all of it. So get into Angela. Okay, Claudia and y'all agree with me, disagree with me. What are your thoughts on her?
Speaker 5: I think she's a great cast member being part of this group. I don't see her like leading her own show, but I see her as being a stand up star in an ensemble cast because she's not Rah rah rah. She's not there, but she's subtle about it. And like Dustin was saying, just now, we want to see real life stuff, and she plays right into that. And I don't think she's playing. That's why it's good. You could tell Charles kind of doesn't play ball with her sometimes and kind of throws her off. That's real. Sometimes in relationship you want your guy to be all fawning a little you. And he made the you know, not help when her gets up out of the truck or load the stuff up. He'll do stuff like that. But guess what real relationships are like that. And then we got the conversation with her daughter, and she didn't know that her daughter got married. It seemed like the cameras weren't even really there. The way her taught her daughter did not come off as performative. Her daughter came off like they were caught on camera, not like they were playing for camera. And I really liked, right, didn't it feel very very real? And you're like, damn, like y'all talk about some real shit. I like you doesn't get so sick and tired. And this is what kind of irritated me when I was in reality TV. Everybody acts like their life is always on ten. It's always a designer bag, it's always a har mess, it's always a top notch event, it's always Bentley's and rolls voices, and it's not some days it's real life stuff where you're mad you're Maddia daughter because she didn't tell you. Sometimes you think her daughter should share with your mom, her mom. That is what makes the average person who does not live like affluent like that want to rock with y'all and want to care about your People are not going to relate. And I would tell people on some other reality shows I worked on, stop you're playing above the heads of your viewers, Like, you can't assume everyone like that, that's unrelatable something of that stuff. But that family stuff is relable to everyone, no matter what income level you're on, Like, we can relate to that, and I liked it. I was here for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, speaking further to the relatability piece that I think is Angela's superpower, right, they said, yeah, she is married to Charles Oakley, and if you're a person of a certain age, you know who the fuck Charles Oakley is, And if you know anything about sports, you do, so you know what that means for her to be his wife. And there are she has the quirks that make housewives memorable and that make us like certain housewives. Prime example, it's the little shit she does. She was washing her face and that scene in the bathroom, washing her face using a little pad or something, and she had her hair pulled back in a ponytail, like black woman. I got a mother, and my parents been married fifty five years, so I've seen my mother do this for a long time, pull her her hair back in that ponytail to wash her face and call my daddy while she's in the mirror. And it was something about the way Angela called Charles's name twice when she was washing her face. She said Charles, then she said Charles. She called him like that, the way she said Charles that second time. That's the kind of shit that endears us to a housewife. It's very natural, it's very real, it's very relatable, and I'm enjoying her. I'm enjoying this season overall. But yes, I agree with you that Kelly is a great, great force to be wrecking with on this cast. She is the stuff housewives are made of. And Angela Oakley is a very nice surprise for me as a viewer of this show. I'm thoroughly enjoying the two of them.
Speaker 5: Kelly was is fun and at one point I thought she was gonna be not fake. But like at first she sat down with Kenya and them with the other girls, and then when she went with her with Britt, she definitely showed her like loyalty to Britt, Like how she walked out of the event, and that's hard to do because you're knew you kind of want to you kind of got in with it. The olgi's like you, and like it showed that she has some about her. She's not a big stand on what she believes. She's not kind of going with the flow. She's not flippity floppity. She's kind of standing on something. And you know, I did like that about her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, she's short so she'd be looking up, but she know where she's.
Speaker 3: Going and I like that about her. I liked that about Kelly.
Speaker 4: That Kelly she's a good addition to this cast. So let's shoot the ship, right, since we got to talk about it, let's talk about it. I I like Bret sorry, and I feel like me liking.
Speaker 2: You have to apologize for that.
Speaker 4: I feel like me liking Kenya and wanting Kenya to still be a part of this cast, and me feeling like it was wrong that Kenya was released from the filming schedule.
Speaker 3: Me not agreeing with that does not mean.
Speaker 4: That I have to not appreciate what I think feel Britt Edie brings to this cast.
Speaker 3: So that's where let's.
Speaker 2: Get into it. Let's let's let's have real conversation.
Speaker 1: One thing about all of us is we're very honest, and we don't say the things that are popular for the court of public opinion to approve us.
Speaker 2: Right, we say what's real.
Speaker 1: And and one thing about all three of us, y'all, y'all, y'all, y'all will catch on later that we're right, right, I said, I said day one. I like Britt, I like Kelly, I like Angela, I like all the new girls.
Speaker 2: I've known Shemir for years. I've always loved her.
Speaker 1: The thing with Britt is this, and I do like Britt, and I still like Britt, and I want to have real conversation. You can like somebody and it doesn't mean you dislike the other person, and vice versa. So that's what it is. I think Britt is a great housewife. Now with that being said, let's get into the first scene with Britt, Shemiah, and Angela. I'm going to be honest how I felt. I felt Britt was performative in that scene. To me come across authentic.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't think. I didn't think the.
Speaker 1: I have been doing reality television for twenty years. Okay, put some respect on my name. I know what the fuck I'll be talking about. Y'all don't have to agree with me, and that's fine. I think it's fun with y'all. Don't because I ain't losing those sleep And if you and if you are a critical thinker, you would maybe sometimes be like he knows a little bit more than the average Joe.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: When I watched that scene between Shamiyah, Angela and Britt, and I like Britt and I and I think Britt's a great housewife. Again, it came across performative where I think Britt came into the scene feeling like she had to be apologetic. I believe because I've been doing I know how this should works. I believe some phone calls were made and Britt was They were like, girl, you boom. I did, but girl ain't a good look, and I think she had to Well, I don't want whatever I felt like Britt was trying to do damage control on the comment that she made right and I didn't buy it. I didn't buy it. I didn't buy it in that scene.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't did.
Speaker 1: I felt nothing and the work of Winnie Houston, I have nothing. I had nothing to feel. People Bryson fell the fire, I felt nothing. You know, changing faces stroked me up, struck me down. I wasn't stroked. I felt nothing. I didn't feel anything, and I did. I agree with you.
Speaker 5: I thought it was very fake and to me, it made me feel like she's not right for the show. Actually, okay, like we just praised Kelly for standing on business. If that's what you felt, then stand on that ship. Yeah I should have said that about a gun. I'm not sorry that I checked her because I don't like her. It's very obvious she is not like Kenya. Since day one, it's very obvious that she has been looking for a reason to go off, and at that dinner where Kenya gave her a hug and patter, which is not that big of a deal, gave her her excuse to be mad, be big mad. She got the phone calls because let me tell you this, well, not tell you this, because y'all know this. This is episode four, right, four or five five five, So this may have been shot pretty early on where you don't really know if you're solidified, right, because you don't really know. They film you, you're a new girl, you film, and then later on through filming, maybe she was still it wasn't all the way locked in, right, Carlos, Like you can be filming and then it's not locked in. So maybe it was like she was testing you want to be kept around here, play the game? Because it felt how were you so crunked for four episodes and all of a sudden it all like I've never seen anyone change their stances. We just talked to Heavenly, what twelve years they're still doing this same shit. You think someone in four episodes is really gonna have a change of heart. No, I think that was job security, which I get it, Britt. I'm not even like coming for you on that. I understand it's a great opportunity. You probably want to be on this for a long time. You got on. I get why you would do it, but it definitely felt like like fake, like I'm gonna say what I gotta say just to get through this, but I don't feel it.
Speaker 3: She could have been slicker about it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna be performative, put on a show, you know what I'm saying that, And she did not do that. I think the body posturing while she was talking, when she was doing like this and saying I didn't I mean, you know, all of that shit, it was just it did not come off as genuine. I agree, And I feel like, so let's talk about what we were robbed of, right. I feel like, with Kenya making an exit this early in the season, we were robbed of an interesting ass.
Speaker 5: For you.
Speaker 4: Y'all want drama, y'all want fireworks, Let Britt and Kenya go at it for the whole damn season. I feel like we were robbed of that, you know what I'm saying. I feel like brit as a newbie with a unique vocal tone, fashion sense, and enough balls to get into a verbal back and forth with somebody. She had the makings of a likable villain very early on in the season, and I think she just played her cards wrong. She came in way too high at the bank and she was starting shit with Kenya, and she actually gave Kenya an opportunity to be clean and look good. She gave Kenya an opportunity to ignore her, not feed into her antics, turn her back on her, and let her spiral out of control, which is exactly what happened when she became Yosemite brit and she started twirling them guns verbally, you know what I'm saying, with her mouth and talking about pistols and shit. Kenya made her spiral by ignoring her, and that was disappointing to me. I'm like, damn, you a speaking to Whitney Houston. Didn't we almost have it all? You know what I'm saying. We almost had a good new motherfucker on the show. Who really could, you know what I'm saying, be a beautiful and we just arrived at that, and I think it's going way too far. I think she was way out of line for talking about pistols. Kenya was way out of the line for showing the picture of her allegedly sucking dick. That's ridiculous. You can't do that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's it's just not.
Speaker 5: They were both dead ass wrong, and I know you expect me to sit up hear and just defend Kenya to that. I don't. I've never been like that. No, it was definitely wrong. It went too far, and it took a beautiful moment, like the way it was being set up and that event. How beautiful was Kenya with that banging dress?
Speaker 1: You were there, I was there, but that so I want I want to ask you this. That's fine, Claudia, Claudia if their defense, Claudia.
Speaker 5: I left, I left before that happened.
Speaker 2: I just off teeth. I do want to ask you this.
Speaker 1: You actually were president for Kenya Moore's hairspot grand opening, right, the celebration of this amazing brick and mortar that.
Speaker 2: She was able to do on her own, which is.
Speaker 3: A huge feet beautiful.
Speaker 2: You were there.
Speaker 1: Can you explain to us the temperature in the room while you were there, because obviously you're not on the show, so you don't know, like what the dynamics of everybody. But was the tension in the earth thick? Did you feel like something weird was going on or what? What did you see? Now my hindsight, you're like, oh, I now see why that was the crazy thing.
Speaker 5: There was no clues, there was no indication, it was none of that Kenya was pleasant. I didn't think that she was like wait for the next ten minutes, like stick around something, gave no hints, nothing, I mean, it was like all good vibes like I you know, I did not see it coming. I did not taken pictures like by the beautiful flower wall. It was none of that. So I'm just like when Kenya not let on at all at all, at all.
Speaker 4: I wasn't even there, and I feel the same way. It's so crazy because and I know I can't be the only person that feels like this, but it's like we know what happened, but we still don't know what happened. It still doesn't make sense to me, Like none of their few doesn't make sense. I just feel like we arrived at a conclusion.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: There was no there was no story built to introduce them as.
Speaker 3: Rival.
Speaker 4: There's just nothing. I just feel like they had a bad night and the next thing we know, it's dick sucking posters. So it just all I don't I just feel confused.
Speaker 3: About the whole situation.
Speaker 1: I think Porscha clocked it for listen. For me, I thought, okay, so we watched the scene where it was Porscha, Kelly and Kenya, and they were there to support Kenya as she was testing models for her events. When they started recapping what was happening with the night before with Angela Oakley's event, Brit saying the pistol thing, all those things. I think a lot of people miss Porscha's point, and I want to address it because I felt like Porscha clocked it and I don't think people really clocked it the way Porsche did. And the moment Portia said this, I was like, finally somebody said it, and I'm paraphrase what Portia said, So please watch the show. But Porsche pretty much intimated that. Look, Brient watched the show. Brent knows who Kenya Moore is. Kenya Moore is one of the most iconic, legendary reality starts in the history of the world. Right, And it's okay to have preconceived notions going into the show. And the reason why I said it's okay, and hear me out when I say this, it's hard to walk into a show that you've watched without having it and anybody who says that if you haven't watched it, that's one thing Brit coming into this show. She clearly knew who Kenya Moore was, and we all have seen Kenya Moore clips Portia clocked it where she's like, I think Brit was like, I know what Kenya gives and that's not about to be me. And that's why I was saying last week, Brit Britt. In my opinion, I felt like Brett did not want to be the girl that Kenyamore read.
Speaker 2: Right, and she wanted to make that very clear.
Speaker 1: Kenya Moore clocked it last week, and that's why she said, you want a moment, because the reason why you're confused, Dustine, the reason why Claudia is confused, the reason why the six thousand people in this room are confused, and the reason why some of the audience is confused is because it went from zero to sixty in a matter of two seconds. And then Claudia clocked it earlier, which is like to be on a ten and to go down to a zero. I know how this works. And sometimes Claudia am I lying when when some of these girls are on the ten, it takes a week to get down to an eight and and and I think that's why it was hard for people to digest it, and I think that's the reason why we're so confused. But I think Portia clocked it, and I wanted to say that, and look, I think Kenya, in my opinion, I think Kenya knew that. Okay, this girl wants to establish her position on this show.
Speaker 2: And there's nothing wrong with that, right, Claudia.
Speaker 1: Is right in some cases, not all, butun in some you are kind of auditioning for a few months.
Speaker 2: Kenya Moore has said it publicly that she was.
Speaker 1: Season five, she was on the she was she was filming without being a housewife, and she was like, Okay, now look, if y'all want me cold, I don't about it here. So I think you guys have to look at things like that. And that's why I want to least give brit some grace too, in terms of you have this big opportunity and you want to be able to solidify your position.
Speaker 5: But that was like such a trash way of doing it. Like you know what, I don't like. I don't like false confidence because leading up to that, you that bitch, you got the husband, you got this, you the baddie that's been doing videos since your high school, you got this that and the third, if you have confidence in yourself and you know you're dope, right, you shouldn't have to do all of that. You shouldn't have to like fight with this girl like that. Like Kenya, listen, Keny can be a lot of things, and she can run people the wrong way, and she can talk herself, and she can easily get under your skin. You know why. She's very smart and she's very patient, and she usually doesn't make these kind of miscalculations. That's why I'm actually kind of shocked that she did this. So it's like maybe she felt like, you know, amongst the new girls, like damn, I'm with the new batch of girls, but they just as bad, if not more, like and bad meaning good, you know what I mean. So let me just go, let me just go tip a tap with the queen. Maybe she thought she was like, you know, you know, people think that I came for Nani and that was what got me on, and I really didn't. It truly was in the moment, and that was an organic moment, and it going there with a preconceived notion or an agenda. It definitely felt from early on that she had an agenda, and that's what makes a whack. Going in with an agenda to me is just as whack is having a pre rehearsed read that is like, that is whack. That's like I'm gonna wait for the right moment to drop this, this, this, this, this, No, if you really are that bitch, that girl, you should be that confident that I'm smart, I'm quick, and i know how to clock shit and I'll be able to respond appropriately with the right amount of force in the moment, and that's what makes you a good housewife. Now you look unhinged. Now, you we don't even feel like I mean, yeah, it was fucked up what happened with Kenya, what Kenya did to brit but we I just don't really felt bad for either one of them now because they both kind of did some shit that was like too far.
Speaker 4: They did, And you're one hundred percent right about Britt just doing things for the sake of doing them, and it actually her behavior at the dinner at the bank contradicted what she expressed to Angela when they went for that walk, and she told her that, you know, I feel a certain energy from Kenya and basically, if she fuck with me again, I'm on her ass right. You can feel that way, but it doesn't mean you have to seek or pursue or look for an argument or a confrontation. You just wait until, hopefully it doesn't ever present itself. But you wait until someone has, you know, offended you in that way and you checked their ass. Kenya had done nothing to her, She said nothing offensive to her at that dinner. She was actually very pleasant with her, and so BRIT's behavior did appear unhensed and out of place and motivated by a desire to not get punked.
Speaker 3: You ain't gonna get me. I ain't gonna be the one, you know.
Speaker 4: It felt like that, and that's never entertaining. When you could have just sat there, been cool with all these ladies. Look beautiful, she's gorgeous. She could have just looked beautiful. And if Kenya decided did present that energy, then it would have made sense to the viewers for her to meet her at that level and let the chips fall where they may. But Britt was on one, she was turned up, and unfortunately this is where it ended. I don't think Kenya should have been suspended. I don't think what she did warranted being removed from the cast. Now, I wasn't sucking dick on the posters, so maybe it's not up to me, you know what I'm saying to say that, But I don't feel like what she did.
Speaker 3: We didn't see the picture as viewers.
Speaker 4: The people that were there saw it, So I'm sure that was terrible for her, and I can't speak to what that means to her. But as far as the shit that these women have done to each other on this show up until now, a lot of other terrible things have happened and we haven't seen people lose their jobs over it. So I felt like that was a little misaligned. And I hope to see Kenya hopefully at the reunion and back on the cast next season so we can watch the story forward unplayed. Don't get to see what happened, We don't get to see them figure it out. We didn't get to see either one of them be accountable for their actions for real, for real. So hopefully we get to see Kenya at the reunion and we get to watch their story play out fully next season. That's my hope.
Speaker 5: Can I give advice to anyone that wants to do television? I know I'm not like I was a one season person, but I don't care about that. I know television, and I know human nature, and I know I'm intelligent. No housewife has ever become iconic from anything physical or threatening someone. You are iconic when you have some measure of restraint, when you murder with your words, by looking fabulous, not cussing someone out and being rah rah and go and going low. When you can look gorgeous, wealthy, affluent, classy, but say some shit that gets to your soul and gets you together, those are iconic. Or when you're fun, like we're still saying leaks the ghetto, like we still saying that, we still talk about white refrigerators, we still talk about a lot of the other reason that people have said, like who said that or whatever? Like you know all those things, you know what I mean, Like because those were like those are memorable moments. We don't talk about horse or dragon Can you buy her hair? Because that was violent. That was a dark spot in the history of house spots. We're not gonna talk about Britney much longer after this, after we get through the season, it's gonna be a dark spot on the history of the franchise. It's going to be the cute moments that we can repeat amongst our friends in our group chats. That's what makes you an iconic housewife. We want to have fun and be able to repeat some of your lines. Ain't no one want to repeat where's my pistol? Wear my whips? And no one's gonna want to repeat putting someone's dick sucking pitches on the poster either, So I'm gonna keep it fair. I wish they would get back to knowing, like the things that are memorable are when they have they lasted upon you, but they also exercise some restraint when you know, a bitch could whoop you ass, but she whipped your ass with her words.
Speaker 4: I also didn't understand how somebody got to if somebody said they're gonna shoot you, wouldn't posting pictures of them sucking dick make them want to shoot you some more? You know what I'm saying, I don't. I just don't understand how that was. That was the defense move, you know what I'm saying. I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just think it was. It just didn't make sense to me, And I.
Speaker 2: Mean, listen, it's the reason why.
Speaker 1: As I was watching the episode and I wanted to watch it twice.
Speaker 2: And you know, when the when the event.
Speaker 1: Started, you're seeing like the spotous, gorgeous, right beautiful, and it looks beautiful.
Speaker 2: And one of the things that.
Speaker 1: I even took like, wow, this is great is the fact that everybody did show up to support her, because you know, a lot of those things don't happen. So we see Kelly and Britt arrive together. I'm gonna start by saying this, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Finish it later.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, Kelly was the MVP in this episode code because that's the type of friend you want, you know, like like Kelly, it's some listen the movie, there's something about Mary.
Speaker 2: There is something.
Speaker 1: About Kelly where I just feel like she's so natural and everything Kelly has done so far this season as a human being when it comes to my friends, I would have done the same thing in terms of like having their back and being supportive when you felt like your friend was being was being read, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 2: So anyway, have to.
Speaker 1: Say, looking at Kingya's event, a lot of the comments are saying this that it's a shame that it happened at her event due to the celebratory nature of what the accomplishment means. You've said it, Claudia said it, I've said it. There's nobody saying what Kenya did was right. We all collectively have said it last week, and we'll say it again this week, and I'll say it. What Kenya did was not okay. It was wrong. It was unfortunate right. Two wrongs do not make a right. I said what brit said is wrong. What Kenya did is wrong. Two wrongs do not make a right. I wish Kenya would have given her a read that would have, like Claudia said, solidified the force multiplier that she is right in a perfect world. I think that should have taken place. Kenya Moore herself has said on tammeron Hall that.
Speaker 2: She was wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't see why people listen if the person who did it is saying I was wrong and I should have done something better. I don't think it's I don't think it's bad for anyone else to be like, we agree with you. It was a bad thing to do. Based on what occurred and based on what led up to it, it's evident that when it comes to King's placed on the show, she is somebody that is irreplaceable. When it comes to what the network decided to do. I tell people this all the time. No one believes me because it is what it is. The dismissal of anybody is at the hands of the network. We don't have Carlos King producers, production companies, We don't have a say on the power to hi or fire anybody. Everything is at the hands We can give our opinion with anything, right Claudia. I've said this story before. I fought for Clauda.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I want her in the name.
Speaker 1: Ultimately, it's not my decision, do you know what I mean? But I can have a point of view because I'm respected in this game. But at the end of the day, the network and they said it on the title card. They and it's say the production company and a name producers. It says the network decided to not move forward with continuing the filming with Kenya.
Speaker 2: It was their decision.
Speaker 1: I don't have a say in it. That's how the business does work, and you guys are seeing that again what I say is true. But anyways, when it comes to but I want to ask the two of you this, when it comes to Kenya's actions, Listen let's have a real conversation. Based on what I've seen on social media, it is split think she deserved to be removed of her duties. There's fifty percent who believed she shouldn't have been. Where do the two of you lie within that? Do you think that should have been the case?
Speaker 5: Thank you, sweethearts. Do I think she had been she'd been taken off?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: I don't because this is what I'm gonna say about Kenya when I look at her history on the franchise, Kenya has been at the receiving end of a lot of foul shit that other people were kicked off for. Kenya has every right to be a little paranoid about threats of violence when she was beat up on the show and no one really did nothing, And you know, I know people are watching tonight, and I'm just gonna that's what I think. Like if I it's much like I feel like Mimi feels like she's like, when am I gonna win on this show? When am I going to get the edit? When am I going to get the protection? When am I when is it going to be like protect Kenya? So she's had a deal with a lot of stuff that has come to lean on her doorstep and deal with it and play good and still play along with everybody else. And she did, and she did. Now you can make it argument and say she deserves some of that smoke for her mouth. I said earlier, it should never resort to violence on This is the Housewives. It is not really love and hip hop, This is not Zeus. So you should be able to have a talk the biggest shit on the show and not get you asked beat on the show, and not have someone threatened you with a weapon. So I will say she's been on the receiving end and she's had to deal with a lot. Now, if you don't like her, you're gonna say, well, it's a bit deserved it because she runs her mouth. If you do have some kind of grace or you can say, think of things like and take it, take it personal feelings out out of it. You could say, you know what, I could see how she might snap eventually, Keenya has been dragged and embarrassed in a in a gown in a reunion in front of millions of people, and how to keep quiet about it for a very long time. So with that thing said, I could see why she would overreact to a talk of a gun, threats of a gun, all that kind of stuff. I can see how that would be. Doesn't make it right, no one, No, the I hate for her that is brilliant and smart as calculating how she is. That she let a newbie get her jammed up where she lost her position and the newbie still on the show. That's the tragic the end, that that that opening in her salon was so beautiful and now it's forever marred with that night and it's not going to help your business. Like I felt when when Brittany came up to her, even if the apology to me was kind of fake, right, it was like scrambling grasping for straw at straw to keep her job. I thought for a moment like, damn, Ken, you could go that was the moment. You could go left right now and say you know what, let me abort my plan, or let me go right and just stay fucking and do it anyways. And when she stuck with it, I'm like, damn it. I would rather have seen her, like Carlos said, get her together verbally. It would have been such an iconic season with those two going back and forth. If no more gun threats were made, you know what I mean, it would have been we got deprived, we lost seeing an epic battle, and Brittany would have been elevated to not Kenya's level, but she would have been elevated. And I think now she kind of goes down, no pun intended, no pun intended, but her value goes down on the show.
Speaker 2: Chow, we are just getting started.
Speaker 1: This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show.
Speaker 4: I thought that, okay, So I think a couple of things happened right. Number one, britt was absolutely doing damage control, and that's why those apologies, the conversation in Smia's home, none of that, you know, read as believable to me, even some of the way that she was speaking with Kelly when they were in that sprinter ride, which I loved the fact that Kelly picked her up in that sprinter and they had champagne. We're getting back to the things that make Real Housewives of Atlanta feel like real Housewives of Atlanta. But I didn't believe Bridg's disposition the car either. To me, she was obviously playing to trying to create a certain perception of herself and trying to appear remorseful, you know what I mean, But it just wasn't authentic. I also think this. I keep hearing a conversation about the fact that people feel like Kenya may have missed opportunity to make the focus of the night her salon and the opening of it. I think that Kenya was trying to do just that by pulling that stunt at the opening of her hairspot. I think she presumed and assumed that that was going to be an iconic Housewives of of Atlanta moment that would be for remembered forever when she got britz ass. But it backfired in the worst possible way. It took the focus completely off of her salon and on the stupid shit that she did in response to Britz Antics.
Speaker 3: And it was just sad to see. I like both of these ladies.
Speaker 4: Kenya Moore is, without a doubt, a big part and a big reason that we and watch and talk about this show to this day. She came on that show in season five and changed it forever. We can't argue about that. I didn't want to see her go out this way.
Speaker 3: My hope. We can't do nothing we can't go back and.
Speaker 4: Put her in the damn episodes, right, So my hope is that listen her and Bravo the powers that we can have some sort of converse sation. She can end up at the reunion and back on the cast, receiving season seventeen, so we can see this story play out. But to me, it's not helping matters when you're doing things like reposting an Ai picture of you with tape over your mouth that says justice for Kenya. That's not helping. That's not helping. You've been in the business too long, Kenya. You know how this works. Get like Nini said, get your team to help you out. Get the people on the phone that need to be on the phone to have a proper negotiation and a proper conversation with the powers that be to bring you back to this cast where you belong. Because I feel the absence of her in these episodes. I feel the absence of her confessional scenes. I feel the absence of scenes of her daughter, beautiful daughter, running around that house. We haven't seen the pools she put in our house. We ain't seen shit, you know what I'm saying. I can feel the void of her participation in the show, and it sucks. I wanted to see her and Porschau be friends. I wanted to see that.
Speaker 1: To pick it back off of that, when I saw her in port with Kelly, you know film as they were testing out the models. I love that scene the most. Their friendship there, They're the beginning of their friendship. That seemed to be so natural and they and I think they both understood, like how magical that the two women who came in season five are not the anchors of this show. Like that's something, you know what I'm saying, Like like, if you look at sports, hey, Claudia, if you look at sports, it's sort of like the rookies having an opportunity to be in the starting five and leading the team, like and and I felt that those two women understood that assignment and was like, we're gonna get along as long as we can because we know how this works.
Speaker 2: But I agree with you. I was looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: I do want to ask the two of you this when before I get to that, I at least want to have I want to lighten the mood a little bit. Can we talk about my favorite RuPaul drag Race moment that Kenya gave with yeah the dust, I mean, look, let me light up the mood up a little bit. I rewound that five times because I felt like Kenya was troiling her bathroom and it was like it was to me, it was it was so housewife like, noted. It was just like I mean coded, it was housewife codd what she did with the with the dust, Like I love that. I love the quote of Megan Thiss Stallion. I'm that bitch still that bitch, will forever be that bitch, Like I wish it was like just that because to me, it made me laugh and it just made me love her even more.
Speaker 5: And that's why she k like that's the kind of stuff that we missed about the Housewives, Like more of that, less of this ghetto shit that has been happening. And I want to say this about the friendship between Porscha and Kenya. See that feels real because it took years to get here, you know, basically, Britt try to force that like moment, like try to get the whole you know, one eighty in one episode. No, like there's been like I remember being at Kenya's baby shower and Porscha was there and we took a picture of all of us and I was like, damn, okay, that was the beginning. And it wasn't like great, great, but it was better and over the years. That is a real relationship. That's what makes reality shows good. When you have people that like you can show an evolution. They were at this point, they got to this point, and then they're slowly getting back. That's what happens in real life. And real life, you don't go to one lunch with someone and in your back best friends again because it's cameras on you, or because you want Andy Cohen to keep you on the series, Like get the fuck out of here with that, Like that was fake and she should have known better. And and really, if she really wanted to apologize to Kenya, I mean, she could have like told her purduce. She could have said, hey, let me let me call her and be like, listen, before we go on camera, I want you know that this is real and I'm not doing it from a moment because Keny's gonna clock that right away. Keny's gonna clock that you're trying to have this fake mama with me. It ain't real. I probably haven't heard from you since the gun thing, you probably did not try to reach out at all. So you're gonna do this at my event, so I can see why can you be like f that because I already got something for you now saying it was right because it still wasn't. But you got to just think about like, she knows the game, she's been there for a long time, and Britt, I don't know who gave her the advice that that would be a good idea. But if you pissed some one off and the first time they see it was on camera, they know you're just trying to control the scene. You're trying to get the scene, trying to get that moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, it does.
Speaker 4: It makes no I'm not even gonna offer no commentary on the antics of it all.
Speaker 3: I'll just say feel fake.
Speaker 5: It's like your man just cheat on you. But it comes home with like some flowers and you're like, no, it's gonna take some more than that.
Speaker 3: And that's what I mean. We were robbed of all of that.
Speaker 4: We ain't seen none of that, no kind of We didn't see them talk through anything or work through anything, and it just feels very interrupted. As a viewer, right, it feels very like our viewering experience has been disrupted by Kenya's exit, as opposed to it making sense as to why she's off the show. Even with the view into the salon escapade that we saw, and even with the apology tour that britt attempted to start, it still feels incomplete. So again, we can't do nothing about the past. The show's in the can already and being there currently. I just hope that they bring Kenya to this reunion on the stage with the ladies in person, face to face, so that we can see this group of women talk that moment out. I really hope we get to see that. And I want Kenya back on the show. And what I want Kenya back on the cast full time.
Speaker 5: I do Brittany should Brittany should have not done that at Kenya's event, just like Kenya should have not done that at Hurry been sabotaging herself. But britt you should have reached out to her and had a one on one lunch if you may be supervised with Angela or someone that you trust and as a mediator, but that would show that listen, I really or again a side phone conversation I really mean this. I'm really sorry. I don't want to make this look like just a scene, just something where she could you know, she'd be able to tell she since here. But once she got to her event, Keny was paying her desk, she was like whatever, ignored the hell out of her because she had a mindset that she's about to ruin this girl. And then that's what happened at ruining herself unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, and that's the thing.
Speaker 1: So and I want to get into that, because what no one is talking about that we will is the fact that not thinking all spiritual all Mother Night Live. But y'all know me, but God is in everything. And I was listen, and I'm being very honest, I say this, thank God Britt wasn't there. And I do mean that, the fact that she decided to leave based on Kenya paying her dust. I was happy that Brent was not subjected to seeing that, because I would not have wanted that for her, for you know, to deal with with seeing that.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm happy.
Speaker 1: I'm happy she wasn't able to see it herself. And and and again I'm I'm grateful and thankful that Brent had the sense to be like she's paying me dust let me leave, right. So I wanted to address that, because God forbid, she was there. I think I think this would be I'll just say this, This probably would have been a very different conversation. And I'll now now the other ladies were there, and I want to talk about this with you, guys.
Speaker 2: I want a friend like Kelly.
Speaker 1: I want a friend who was a friend to my faith and behind my back, you know, And I want I want, I want to really focus on the decision that Kelly made. Kelly has no issues with Kenya. Kelly was even there while Kenya was auditioning folks. Kelly saw one poster board and she said, I'm out. I'm I'm not I'm not doing this. I will I'm not doing this. This is my girl. We came here together. You want a friend like Kelly. Now, unfortunately Kelly and are friends today, which we'll see what happens with that. But you want a friend like Kelly who did that so she left.
Speaker 2: The other ladies were watching what was going on.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about the ladies reaction to it, because I know all well, I don't know all those girls. I know Portia and Cynthia so let me just be And yeah, I know those two.
Speaker 2: I know Porscha and Cynthia.
Speaker 1: Well, and I could tell that in their minds they were like, what is what is? What is this about to be? And Clauda, you weren't there at that moment. But when it came to the ladies' reactions, they all decided to leave and Cynthia stayed back. And I want to get into Cynthia because she's not only a friend of mine, she's the friends of y'all two. Cynthia was the only person who came up to Kenyon said baby, that ain't.
Speaker 2: It like You're better than this? I love you.
Speaker 1: I'll clark you tomorrow. But what did y'all think about the girl's reactions to this?
Speaker 5: They were right, they were right. You know, it's good to have friends that are ride to die, but are they really your friend if they don't tell you when you're wrong? You know what I mean? And I it wasn't a good look for Kenya and we know she can do so much better. I will say on a technical part of this, as far as the whole revenge point, is it true that those images were images that were already online on a movie that Britt made. Is that true?
Speaker 1: That's all a last I'll be honest with you. I don't know, and I've been very honest. I am a journalist, Hey Portsche, I am a journalist. I am not spending my time looking for I don't know. I think at the end of the day, what's wrong is wrong. But I don't Carlos King, I have no idea.
Speaker 5: I always want to think about what was in someone's mind. Because Kenye's smart, right, so for to like just find some pitches that were private to post some I don't think she'd be dumb enough to do that. I think they from what I've been hearing, I could be wrong. Those were images that were on the Internet already and she blew them up. And I'm thinking that's why maybe she thought, well, they're already out there. I'm not really committing that crime. But it's not being viewed like that. It's being viewed as it is revenge porn.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing. I think.
Speaker 1: It's one of those things where there's so many definitions. I'm not a lawyer.
Speaker 2: I don't have squire behind my last name.
Speaker 1: There's things that we all are discovering.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, that's illegal. That's legal.
Speaker 1: I I'm just saying I don't know. I don't know the definition, but I do want to say this. I always go back to what we saw. Yeah, the network did not say the RP word in terms of her dismissal. They didn't say that, right, The network, from my understanding, as of today at eight fifty one Eastern Stentar time, have not used that words as a cost for her dismissal. So that's that's And I'm not saying it is it. I'm not saying it Isn't it. All I'm saying is based on what we saw as viewers, those words have not been used.
Speaker 5: Would it make a difference to it? Does it make a difference And I'm asking you to your opinion on this. If these are images that britt already had online as a cam girl, like if she was doing web that web point stuff and they were out there and ken you made copiism to embarrass her, is that that's not revenge point? Is that revenge porn? Do y'all know?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't. I don't know the law.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm unclear with the law.
Speaker 4: And I actually don't even think that it was necessarily the issue. I think that whether it classified underneath that, underneath that, or a lot right, I think the issue is more so the violation of whatever code of conduct exists when it comes to nudity, shit like that, whatever.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Her behavior violated some sort of code of conduct and they chose and like they said, they used. Speaking of the language used, they said, due to Kenya's behavior.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say because at the end of the day, the thing is this, and we all said this earlier. Wrong is wrong, right, regardless of the definition of word was.
Speaker 2: I think wrong is wrong.
Speaker 1: I think at the end of the day, to show it is just wrong. And again it's something that Kenya has admitted to it being wrong. But to answer your question was the valid question. I don't know the definition of what was going on, but wrong is wrong and that's that. But I do want to say this part about it too. Cynthia Belly is getting dragged on social media, and I do want to address that you two are friends with her.
Speaker 2: I'm friends with her as well.
Speaker 1: There is a discourse happening on social media as relates to Cynthia Bailey's comments, not only on the show, but what she has said in a recent interview, Kenya Moore and synth and Belly have not.
Speaker 2: Spoken since the incident.
Speaker 1: They have not spoken, and that's what Cynthia Bailly has said. Cynthia in some cases being called a good friend that a good friend tells you to your face, like girl, I love you.
Speaker 2: This ain't it. Some people are saying Syntha's a flip flopper.
Speaker 1: They're they're they're using clips of Ninnis saying Cynthia blows with the wind, blows right. These are things people are saying online as two people who know synth and Billy very well, like I do.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 1: Do you think Cynthia Belly handled this the way as a friend that you would want her to.
Speaker 4: I was at Watch What Happens Live with Cynthia when she taped that episode. I heard everything she said about her current state of her friendship with Kenya. Cynthia expressed how much love she had for Kenya. She did make note of the fact that they haven't spoken since the incident, even though she has reached out several times to Kenya, and she also respected Kenya's space with that she got her grace. She said, Listen, Kenya's got a lot going on, and I understand that she maybe needs some space right now. She knows I love her and I'm here whenever she wants to talk. So she didn't go on television saying I ain't talked to Kenya. I don't fuck with Kenya, that I was fucked up what she did. No, she was a Cynthia. We've always seen her be all that shit. That conversation that people are having about Cynthia flip flopping again.
Speaker 3: You can't start a story in the middle.
Speaker 4: Let's not go back into the Housewives cannon and see all the times that Kenya tried to embarrass Cynthia on television, rolling the car window up in her face and shit, when Cynthia was trying to talk to her in that parking lot, antagonizing her and going way too far, cracking jokes. When they did dinner in the sky and she was questioning Cynthia Badger and heard them questions about her wine knowledge. When she was opening up the Bailey the wine cellar, the Bailey wine cellar. Let's not forget when Kenya almost spilled the beans and then played coy, did I do that and put her finger in the corner of her mouth when she alluded to and hinted at Cynthia's ex husband Mike proposing to her on camera. This is not a situation where Cynthia is just not being a good friend to Kenya. She was a great friend to Kenya. She kept it real in her face and told her in the moment, I love you. That was fucked up. I got your back, and I'm gonna talk to you later. She has never trashed Kenya behind this. She said she thought Kenya was above that and if that equates to a bad friend and some people, then so be it. But it don't equate to being a bad friend to me. And I'm biased as fuck because I love Cynthia in real life, So I'm not gonna you know, make no, I'm gonna be clear about that. I'm on Cynthia's side. It's personal for me because I know she's a good person, she's a good friend. So I'm not even gonna play them games. It is what it is like. I love that's my friend. I do the same for any of my friends.
Speaker 2: So Dustin is so Detroit. I love him.
Speaker 1: Listen, Claudia, because a lot of people don't say it. I love it, dust is like, and at the end of the day, she's my friend, and I stay by like I love that dust it is. I will say this in real life, Dustin is a great friend, and you would want a friend like Dustin. Dustin rise for his friend. And Dustin will also tell you like that, ain't it that? Ain't it?
Speaker 2: So we'll go ahead.
Speaker 5: Claudia, I kind of don't really know. I feel like they've been off since they did Ultimate Girls Trip and I heard a little bit from Cynthia a little bit of Kenya, and I just don't know where it started. Because depending on who you talk to, you're gonna get a kind of a slightly different version of events, right and so, and that's another show I didn't watch. I'm just going by my personal conversations with them, like they've been off for a while. You know, It's like, depending on whose perspective is from, you can say that's wrong. You're you know, when you're talking to your friend and they tell you what someone did to them and you're like, man, fuck that bitch, Like, yeah, they they did your dirty. But then you talk to the other person and they tell you, well, this is what I felt went wrong. So it's like, damn, So I really don't know, but I do like, no matter what if if Cynthia really feels this way about Kenya or not publicly, she's she is like presenting like you know, it's like she's not trying to like throw her on the bus, like she's like, I don't like it, but she still said she did still still speak some positivity into Kenya, and I don't think they've been in a positive place for a long time, is what I'm saying. So it's like I respect people that listen. Y'all know we ain't been cool for years, for real, for real, for real, but we're not giving that to all y'all. We can have when we're right, you can talk. And I don't know why or if you know Kenya has been avoiding Cynthia's calls or what that's about and why, I am curious to know that, but I do believe that as it all goes back to Ultimate Girls Trip, I think their friendship to me was repiably damaged on that show and it's never gonna be the same as it was before. And I think Cynthia is keeping a cue And still you know Cynthia's is still gonna, you know, say positive things, especially on the show to her, But I do I did catch when that online. It's like they you know, they're trying to throw it, make it like that Cynthia flip flop. She's not really having her friend's back. You can have your friends back and still tell them they're wrong. That is definitely possible. It's hard, but it is definitely, you know. I don't know, I hate it because they were like when I was around them before, they were so like they really did fuck with each other. But I think I think too much has happened between them since.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I do think it's I did watch AUTI Mcgirl's Trip. It was the first installment of it, and their friendship was tested, and they even said it it was tested during that time, and I don't think things were the same with that.
Speaker 2: But before I let you guys go, I.
Speaker 1: Do want to read Kenya Moore's final statement and to get her thoughts on this. So Kenya posted this on our Instagram with the montage video of her at her hairspot. Kenya said, I quote, you have been my besties for the last twelve years and I love and appreciate you so much. Last year, you cried with me when all of my hard work from the salon was cut by production and none of it was shown.
Speaker 2: I want to thank all.
Speaker 1: Of my friends who showed up for me and who support me on a regular basis, who loved me down. Miss Lawrence, thank you for gracing us with your presence. You're a star. I'll hope to turn our segment to a TV show. God willing. She thanked her event planner Events by Monet. She thanked the gorgeous models. She also said to the cast of Real Housepots of Atlanta Season sixteen, I wish you all an incredible season. To my friends and family, thanks for loving me, flaws and awe. Thank you to all the studying women who have patronized Kenya moore hairspot. I love making you look beautiful. Love and blessings to all of you.
Speaker 3: That's good. That's good.
Speaker 4: I like the piece that she added in about wishing to cast a successful season. You know, that's the kind of energy you want to see from Kenya again. I'm a person who think is fucked up that she was released. I think she deserves to be there and needs to be there to complete the story. So I don't think she deserves to be released from the series, and I wanted to see her make her way back, hopefully that's my hope.
Speaker 5: I think this statement sounds like someone that knows she's never coming back. Honestly, that's what that sounds like. That she sounds to me defeated. It sounds like I'm trying to put on a strong front like okay, but you know, I wish all the best, like the link. The language, to me like it sounds like a goodbye, like a final goodbye. That doesn't sound like, you know, Kenya leaves little breck harms like you know, you never know. There's none of that in the statement. It does feel like it's a rap forever. And but Kenya does have the personality to do something else on her own, another show on her own. I hope she does do that. But it does sound like it's we're not getting her back, and I do feel like, you know, we're gonna be disappointed. I'll be I will, I will eat my words if I'm wrong, you know, But I do feel like this is a good vibe, and I don't It is kind of like weird to me that the one that talked about the gun didn't really get held accountable. Yes, Kenya should have been held accountable, but one side of accountability is not really accountability, is favoritism.
Speaker 4: Do you think it feel final because it was her last episode this season?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 4: Because I sense the I sensed the final nature of the tone of the message. But in my mind it maybe you can help me with how I'm looking at this, but I don't. It didn't feel like I'm not on this show. Maybe the for twelve seasons part or whatever, but I just felt like that was a message to close off her participation in this season. But you're saying you feel like it means she's done with the show forever. That's the feeling you got.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I just my opinion. I'm wrong once or twice a year, so you know, I'm just say I don't know, you know, but I feel like twice a year it does feel like again, I just think it's bad, a bad message to like put out there from production, Like certain things, the things that seem to not get people suspended or fired gets allowed. That to me is scarier. Yeah, I can take that how you want to, but you know, not to take away I know some people like you're defending her. I'm not defending Kenya. I've said it multiple times. Is wrong. She ruined her own moment. It hurt herself. Why make your moment about your salon about this bitch so you didn't even know her. And I'm not saying bitch like I'm palling bitch. I'm just saying how we talk sometimes. You know, it took away from your moment, like if I'm getting an award for something, I'm not going to give someone that I don't like my moment when it should all be about celebrating me. And I think that was a huge miscalculation, like y'all, Like y'all said, she probably thought that was gonna jump off the salon and make oh this is what I happened, that epic scene happened, and it didn't work out like that for and I think I do think it was a miscalculation. Think it was wrong, It wasn't good, and Kenya, it's smarter than that. That's why I'm still surprised that she did this. She could have done this so many other ways, but hey, we don't know. And we also and the reason why I brought up her other issues on the show, like her being attacked and all the other things and stuff she had to live with for years. You hiring men to be on the show. She's been humiliated for many, many years on the show. Okay, So I guess that's why sometimes I give it a little bit like I'm not making excuses. I just like to get into people's mind, like what would make someone or how would this make me feel if I was that person? So you know what I'm saying, like, and please don't mistaken that for me making excuses for people. I just am into the psychology of why people do and what headspace they are in to make them do these things. It's easy to sit on our couches eating out popcorn. Never in these situations say well she should have done this, and well you haven't been there where you talk. You be vulnerable. A bunch of mother people clown you for that. You be vulnerable your love life. You marry this guy, you get clown for that. You get punished by the network for not sharing your marriage. You get physically assaulted on a stage, they don't suspend the other girl, and you get clown and you get to ask beat on TV, like many, many, many, things over many many years, she's had to eat, right, Does that justifyer doing this someone else? No, But I'm trying to get her mindset.
Speaker 4: Of course, she says, somebody else eating on these posters. She said, somebody else is gonna be eating on these posters.
Speaker 5: I'm just thinking that she snapped. Did she say, you know what, that's it? I don't know, but I'm trying to get into the headspace the networks dig. What're you saying?
Speaker 3: She was like, I'm tired of having to set the networks dig. Then it hit her like, right.
Speaker 5: She had to that wasn't in the moment. Things She had to find those pictures, get an investigative print those pictures up, pick the size of the poster board, the thickness, all those things, and present them. And then she still had many chances to get off the off ramp to a board mission and she didn't. So I want to know. I'm curious as to the mindset of what made her finally say that's it. I'm going to go to this level and be extreme.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's the reason why I listen.
Speaker 1: I don't know what Kenya Plans are doing in terms of doing interviews or anything. After this, but I will implore people to watch her Tameron Hall interview because she did talk about a lot of this to Claudia. And I think the other thing too, is it was at that at the moment of her Tamra Hall interview, it was it was still fresh.
Speaker 2: I don't know how many months afterwards.
Speaker 1: It was a few months afterwards, but it was still fresh for her, And I think that's why you should watch it. Not you, but like people should watch it because it will give you some ideas of how she feels. But look, I think at the end of the day, Kenya Moore is meant to be on somebody's television screen, whether it's continue on with the show or or doing other things. This is not the last you'll see of Kenya more.
Speaker 5: Are you gonna interview her again? Like since like after.
Speaker 4: This, she needs to come on here with us, so to bring her ass on next Monday.
Speaker 5: The interview you're not telling us and that's gonna be the one you drop next Monday.
Speaker 1: Oh, first of all, I'm dropping one to I'm dropping an interview tomorrow any more.
Speaker 5: Haircare. He's not answering Dustin. You see that.
Speaker 1: You guys are so funny anyways, Claudia, dust is anything else you want to talk about your fans in terms of supporting you stuff you have going on?
Speaker 5: Did you interview Kenya?
Speaker 2: No, I have not.
Speaker 5: Will you can we get that? I think you would be You'd be great for that.
Speaker 2: You're well listen.
Speaker 1: I love you more than you know, and that's very scaroty you to say.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. Thank you.
Speaker 3: We'll see you for part two of your interview with her.
Speaker 4: But yeah, no, just catch the friends on podcast every Wednesday, Everywhere Podcasts or her. Catch me and my baby Evanie k Williams on Holding Court with edmie k Williams on Wednesdays and Fridays. Now we drop two times a week and go see my sister Claudia Jordan and games people play her killing it in And you look really good on your press run too, Claudia, you did, really did.
Speaker 5: I got ten pounds, so thank you very much. Catch me on Wednesdays on accidentally informed. I'm so sad I didn't shout out the podcast last week. I was just thinking about the play and everything Erica. We love Erica. We all gotta hang out that, we gotta do this. Maybe when we all go go see Carlos. We can double date when we go see Callos in that one city. The city, but you know who you are if you're watching. But yeah, check out the show. We all text you tickets, yes and uh yeah, the accidentally informed on Wednesdays. Please we gotta run that. We're just starting out for to run those numbers up and games women play. We are in Detroit this weekend, and we are in Columbus, Ohio on Sunday, and then we'll be in Atlanta soon. So yeah, thank you so.
Speaker 2: Much, Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: Wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 1: Visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and yes baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions. Yes, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment, an executive produced by me Carlos King
Speaker 2: Kingdom Rain Entertainment Baby