Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros.
Speaker 2: MLB.
Speaker 1: This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by BED three six five Bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets when you use the promo code leading Off only on BET three six five. It is me Joey p That of course is the Welsh and it's you, the Peanuts and the Cracker Jackson. I am starting the process of getting up the speed on the new prospects that are going to be entering the MLB Draft very soon. I'm high on Travis Bozana highlights all the Bazana I can handle. Is it Bizana or Bozana call the we should call the whole thing off. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's like the Banzana bananas do that. Joe, I thought you were going to say you started the process of hating baseball and wanting to want to hate.
Speaker 1: It's just it's this is that time where I'm doing football drafts and football shows and baseball shows and my brain starts to melt, and you know, we want to try to keep there's much of it in there, there's very little that's useful to begin with. I thine we'll watch the show.
Speaker 2: Know that already something that's very rejuvenating can be All Star weekend when you watch the Futures game and you get to see the next big guys, which is going to be this weekend the MLB Draft, which is this Sunday, seven pm Eastern. Follow my Twitter probably doing some stuff there. I've already started the process of putting together. I've got top twenty five. I've actually up to like in the thirties, but by this weekend, I'll have the top fifty amateur rank. So first year player guys from this draft already ranked out. But it is very top heavy, and it kind of starts and it doesn't end with Travis Bazana, but it starts with Travis pasign It's a few other big names.
Speaker 1: I watched the Charlie Condon guy, and color me unimpressed with Charlie Condon. I'm not he he looks like Chris Bryant two point zero and I was never a big Chris Bryant guy. I think he's a little tall, lanky. I get why they like him, but I don't see it. Bizana, on the other hand, that I see. I get that, but we're gonna having so recap all that stuff next week for you guys. So remember no live shows next week On Monday and Tuesday Wednesday, we're gonna have a little bit of specials running here. We're gonna take a little bit of a blow, right, rejuvenate the joeyp a little bit for the for the stretch run, and then we are going to be back live next Thursday. So that's that's gonna be a good time. But we're still live all week. Welsh is gonna be out get a little uh, you're gotta blow this week right Thursday.
Speaker 2: Friday, I hope. So I'm going up north to called Flagstaff up here, up north to get escaping one hundred and fifteen to get to like on the eighty five, Yeah, like eighty five in the woods. So yeah, no, I'll be going five in the woods.
Speaker 1: Are you doing that?
Speaker 2: You know what? It's going to be in the seventh I think it might rain a little bit, thank god, so just any weather change. But yes, I will be out there. And tomorrow we have the little Mini Fantasy Pros meetup happening out here. We're going I'm going to be at the Braves game tomorrow and we got some of our fantasy pros employees that are gonna be out.
Speaker 1: While tell the gang, I said, hello, I got a lot of euro and Copa to watch too, watching a lot of soccer, but you're here for baseball. So let's talk baseball here, and let's start with Wyatt Langford to run homer yesterday a double the Rangers beat up on the Angels nine to four. Just for some context here, Langford is hitting three sixty six before home run, seven doubles, eighteen RBIs in his last nineteen games. His ops Welsh has risen from six to twelve to seven point fifty over that period of time. At Dolas Garcia, by the way, also dropped to fifth in the lineup, with Langford taking over in the cleanup spot. How you doing, oh Welsh. You know, I had a lot of bad beats in the beginning of this future season because I had a lot of Spencer Strider shares for some cy Young stuff and a couple Parlay things. I thought we're gonna hit. Julio Rodriguez obviously not hitting this year. This could make it all back for me and I'm very excited about what why Langford's.
Speaker 2: Doing me too. I have my preseason bet on him, So like I'm invested, I wasn't as hardcore you get. You're getting a lot of thanks you have been in the chats and stuff. I have not been as hardcore about you have to go and bet Langford. But I was already invested in Langford preseason. So I'm excited about this bounce back. Just hit three hundred in the month of June. He's hitting over three hundred again in July, and I think, I mean that those are like absolute key points that he's had a complete bounce back for a nice big second half. He's also hitting both sides of the plate really well. Two ninety one against lefties, oh, just about two seventy against Righty's power distribution is relatively even. The overall metrics haven't caught into like this is an abundantly extreme, like you know, high end percentile player, but he has gotten to his gotten to at least league average. At every single point, Beryl is moving up hard hits moving up, but he's under twenty percent k rate. I think he's gonna walk away with it at this point. I really do. I think Langford He'll just had a fantastic start over the weeks that's great. But if Langford keeps at this pace, he's gonna get it. And that's the big that's the tough thing here with hitters versus pitchers. Paul Skeene's just moving it real quick to there. Paul Skeen's is gonna be the the difference maker where usually if you have like two similar guys, the hitter's gonna win over the picture. We saw that happen with the Braves a year a couple of years ago, Michael Harris beat Spencer Strider. But Skeenes is the one where he's such a polarizing figure. If he keeps up his pace, doesn't matter what Churio and Jackson Merrill do, like, no one's gonna be able to take that. But over here in the al Luis Heal, I think at this point, if these guys both finish out, if he'll just keeps going strong and Langford goes strong, Langford will take that award. And as we've been saying, he's been a great buy.
Speaker 1: Langford plus one thirty five, he's not the leader on the board for that award. How you doing twenty three weeks ago now plus one thirty five the leader three weeks. That's all it took. And we have a blueprint. It was the Gunner Henderson blueprint of last year. It was staring us in the face. By the way, I think Vegas in the chat here needs it. Maybe hungover. Langford isn't winning work in the year.
Speaker 3: L O L.
Speaker 1: Meller schemes will win Rookie of the Year. Hey, keet to Vegas. Those guys play in the National League, White Langer plays in the AL. There's two awards. Whoops l O L. Don't lo ol me. I will call you out.
Speaker 2: L O L is a very defensive thing. By the well, when someone l O L, it's like, oh, you're being snarky. But I read a lot into texts, so don't lo ol me. Yeah, and they're sticking to it. Rookie of the Year is both divisions. First of all, they're leagues. It's the divisions within the leagues. Vegas, You're not. You're digging yourself a bigger hole here.
Speaker 1: Buddy. Listen, Powell, you know, take take a maybe get like a Logan Paul Prime Energy drinks. You get kind of ramped up again. I don't know, but just just relax, buddy, take a deep breath. Just you know you are you a LOL guy or a haha or like an emoji face guy when you reply to something.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean nothing. You and I talk all the time. I actually go between them, but open up.
Speaker 1: I want to open behind the curtain for everybody else. Here's not you know, I am not an LOL guy. I'm more of an emoji laugh guy or a ha ha ha guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here, I actually have two distinctive versions of this. Ha ha is me acknowledging something funny, like you say something and I'm like, I'm I'm l olling actually, but I'm hahahi. Lol is actually more of like a punctuation on something where it's like, you know, look at this ridiculous thing. Can you believe this guy said this?
Speaker 1: Lol?
Speaker 2: Like like I use lol as a punctuation. So I have very distinctive versions of them.
Speaker 1: All right. We made money on Eli other Cruz yesterday. That was a good one. He did a run, but he did hit both props I wanted and two for three I'll walk a double two runs so we got the total basis check, drove in a run, also stole two bases. Check. We got the one stone base Oneo Cruz not done by another cruise to run Homer of his own against the Mets on Monday, Chris Paddock off the il two runs, five innings, no decision. Again, be very careful with him. Those splits are horrendous. And then the Braves really kind of screwed us last night because they moved Chrissale right after the show to Tuesday so they could squeeze in another start for him. I guess on Sunday that's what they're trying. I don't know what the hell they're doing, but I'm annoyed because you know, I want to Chrisale yesterday. Now I'm getting Rissale today. Whatever. A little annoying, but so be it. But nothing is wrong with Crissale's That's the big thing we want to get across here. So if you're panicking, don't. Everything is okay.
Speaker 2: But he probably now is or not. Probably I would assume he is out of starting the All Star Game, and that I think he deserved to be the starter, which actually opens up maybe Paul Skens, I don't know. I mean, I know Keen Vegas would probably say, wouldn't Corbyn Burns start the All Star Game for the NL. No, it's al But I'm just saying, like I think Paul Skens might be a guy that could now start that because we're not gonna see Chris Saale, which is disappointing. Joe, Can I ask you, I want to bring up something that's not on the show sheet here and a couple of people brought it up in the chat, if you would forgive me for one moment for being a little bit of a homer. But I do think it's important in the fantasy world because you could see Wonky talking about it, but I don't see on here, And forgive me unless I scouring through the sheet missed it. But can we talk about what happened with the Diamondbacks yesterday?
Speaker 1: Sure? W is yours? I mean, I think two pieces. I do have a Shelby Miller note, that's.
Speaker 2: That's not who we're talking. It's not gonna talk about Shelby Miller.
Speaker 1: Well, I was gonna say I wanted to harken back, and I was gonna say it was member Barry's. I was gonna say, remember Shelby Miller, remember that that was fun? Like that doesn't really count as a Diamondbacks note, So go ahead, what do you got. Well, first off, well, blowing a million saves.
Speaker 2: You want to talk about that, well, that's one of the pieces. But at first I wanted to mention Ylbert Diez. I don't know if I assume most of you guys, especially like you East Coasters, were not dialed into that start. But Yelbert Diez, who was in like I think hi Al last year double A this year, put on a pretty great show, hitting ninety eight on the fastball, sitting ninety six. I'm gonna give you the stats here on him, twenty nine percent CSW, twenty four percent with rate. He was fastball slider with some knuckle curve. That's that curve. I mentioned yesterday that he throws really great pitch and he's staying in the rotation, and I think this is key. I'm not saying that Ilber Diaz is a must pick up and a must start, but I'm gonna be paying attention to where those starts are because he looked phenomenal, really good command. The fastball popped and he didn't even unleash the curve ball. I think Gilbert Diaz is someone in deeper leagues you should pick up and you can look to stream. But the other thing is Paul Sewald is a disaster. Three straight blown saves. They said they're gonna give it right back to him. This guy looks cooked. He is destroying the Diamondbacks games. He's destroying fantasy teams right now with these three straight saves. Do you think there's a scenario where he is out of that gig? Because I know a lot of fantasy owners are getting pissed right now. Diamondbacks are still holding to it. I mean, one more and he's got to be done. But this is also a team that what's the most difficult thing to deal with it is bullpen help. But they've got Kevin Ginkel and they've got Justin Martinez. I don't know. I think we Diamondback fans are furious with Paul Seawald, but these blown saves, there's only so much longer we can do it.
Speaker 1: I think it's a good chance he is out of it because they're kind of fighting for their relevancy here in these next couple of weeks. You mentioned it, you know, this is kind of like you know where to get off the pop moment. And also troubling is that you don't look at the show sheet. I just want to throw that out there too.
Speaker 2: I scanned it. I scanned it. I didn't see Gilbertez though there was no.
Speaker 1: Tirelessly every morning I get up at six thirty, the roosters are growing next door, literally because my neighbors have chickens, and I'm making the show plans. It's curtful.
Speaker 2: Joe's about to say, I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.
Speaker 1: No, But to your point, look, Seawald pitched well above his head last year. I think we could all agree and probably for two years when you look at the body of work of Seawald. So yeah, I think there's a good chance what you're saying is true and they are going to move on, which means that if you were counting on Seawald for saves, you're gonna have to make a change here sooner than later. And yeah, one engine the downs today.
Speaker 2: By the way, and I just saw that. I was looking for the Yobra thing. One thing to note. The Diamondbacks obviously want to keep going for this. They took a really important series from the Padres. But Paul Seawald, if he's blowing saves, they had to win that game last night. They can't keep losing these games. This team is willing to be a seller, maybe to small degrees. Paul Seawald doesn't have a big contract. I actually think Paul Seawald, even if the Diamondbacks are tiptoeing, could be a guy that they could move off of just to get something and because they've got bullpen help. And if they were to do that, I don't think it's guaranteed. He could go to a team where he is closing again. So not only could Paul Seawald have this risk, he might be a guy that could end up losing it just by being traded. So you know, you guys can move off of Paul Seawald. I would, as I think the Diamondbacks should.
Speaker 1: Well, he could just be bullpen help for somebody else, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but unless you're playing a wholes league, it doesn't help.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's not, it's not. I'm just saying, like, but I could see another team going, ah, you know why, yeah, give me Seawald back too. Let's get some bullpen depth of a ve guy, you know, just kind of yeah, first paint of Coatank used.
Speaker 2: To say Yankees should probably love that, But I just think he would be traded to. So I just think there's a lot of bad stuff that's going on with Seawald right now. Best cases, Diamondbacks keep winning and he stays a Diamondback, but I think there are two scenarios where he stays or traded where he loses some closing spot.
Speaker 1: So, all right, a couple of fun notes here, Shelby Miller night they ain't gotta save yesterday against the Guardians. I just thought that was fun, Like, as a part of me goes Shelby Miller, Like, that's just a fun thing to kind of see in the baseball sphere. What was that was? That was the Dansby Swanson Shelby Miller, right, that was the trade back of the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was u Yeah, because the Upton one brought like all the other dudes they brought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's another Justin Upton. That's another player. I haven't thought of him a long time. The Braves selected the contract of Eddie Rosario, so there you go, second life for Eddie Rosario. And finally Lars Nowbar has come back from the ten day il so and goodness also on the il working his way back in field. Prospect Junior Cam and aro from that quad injury. You mentioned that just the other day. Rehab assignment starts today. Well, it's becoming a lost season. And I think this is important here to talk about Camp and Arrow for a moment because I had very high expectations I know you did to mine were probably even higher than yours. They have obviously been lit on fire and stopped out for twenty twenty four. How much of a problem is this though, to his development over a year, because you know, in those keeper leagues dynasty league formats, we've seen guys like Byron Buxton miss significant time in their developmental and it really set them back. You've seen this with a lot of players over years where it's like, hey, this guy's really talented, but you know it kept getting hurt or kept having injuries and that lost time and then they get forced up to the big leagues maybe before they're ready. So do you see any problems with that with Kevin Arrow or he's just major league ready and this is just kind of a blip on the radar.
Speaker 2: I think I think that I think it's the ladder there. I think it's just a little bit of a blip. I will say from like a macro perspective, It is interesting that the baseball is just different in April. Maybe May is the transition, but like March and April, like the colder weather, like there's just a different whether it is physical baseball or you know, how the ball flies, how pitchers are reacting to then the summer month, so then you're gonna get a guy that's gonna come in and you know, have maybe a chunk of major league debut kind of on the back end of the summer. What that might look like next year, that just might be like a small anecdotal thing, but at the end of the day, it is. I mean, we didn't see any like physical play regression. We saw physical injuries, but you know, his play wasn't like taking this big backslide. So no, I think we're okay. It's just it's kind of a lost year. I do think what's tough about him is he had major league time last year, because what I would have said is if he hadn't, they'll wait till September, they'll call him up and then they'll have his rookie eligibility next season. Since that's already started, I'm not sure that they care about that. They want to save money in every instance, and they want to have extra control over players. But I think as August comes in, that's when the clock starts ticking. The Rays are not quite out of it, but they're like pretty close. But I think we will see Camon Arrow sometime in the very early August run back with the major league team.
Speaker 1: Real quick. One more question on the rookie lookie, I've been watching some Jack cag leone eh my people. First baseman, left handed pitcher from Florida. He's gonna be in the draft coming up this weekend. A two way player, impressive two way player. Is he gonna be a two way player in the major leagues or is this just like nah, he's gonna end up being a hitter when all a said and done.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think it would depend on the team. But I'll say this, like the Giants, for instance, the Giants were a team that drafted multiple players. Actually, I think Caglione kind of compares to Bryce Eldridge, who was a two way player who they drafted, but they killed their two way play Reggie Crawford and Eldridge. They just said pick a spot and Reggie Crawford is now pitcher. Eldridge is now a position player.
Speaker 1: I don't they recently remember McKay when he was with the Tampa.
Speaker 2: Bay the Ras, the Rays kind of considered that. I think a lot of teams have given up. The Giants were one, the Rays were kind of one. There's not a lot of others that are doing this out there anymore.
Speaker 1: When the experiment has been so wildly successful and it saves you a roster spot basically.
Speaker 2: Well, I think, I mean that was like a major league ready guy who was at two spots you have. I think you have young kids in a developmental state that I don't think baseball is prepared or I don't know, they don't They don't think the juice is worth the squeeze at the end of the day. A Bubba Chandler who's a prospect with the Pirates was a two way player for a short period of time. They almost do it just to like make the guys feel good and then say, hey, we got to be a professional and go all this to say, Jack cagleone is going to be a top five pick this weekend. He has some of the biggest, most tremendous power out there. One twenty evs and stuff. Yeah, he go if he goes to Cincinnati or Colorado is going to be a huge fantasy asset. But again, a lot of college guys, I know a lot of people don't play Dynasty, be likeugh, this is very college heavy draft.
Speaker 1: That's why does everyone who plays Dynasty start off every sentence with ugh.
Speaker 2: Well these people that don't play in Dynasty, They're like, oh yeah, they don't. All these guys are college. There's like.
Speaker 1: Pick that is such a trope in all of like the fantasy sports world to football world, baseball, you know, and ever someone stupid automatically the first thing.
Speaker 2: That's how I view them. That's how I het as soon as I see the troll. They're like, but it's all college guys. And any of these college players we now know, you see like Paul Skins, the clock could start ticking. I'm not saying Bizana or especially Kaglion, no, but they could. They could be up sometime next year with that development. The guys that are going into the College World Series.
Speaker 1: Chase Like, I look at Kaglion, that's a grown ass man right now. Like that guy, I could see grown boy. I could see him going straight through like year and a half of doll like he a ball in the fall, you know, get him up to you know, maybe starting a ball next year double A and then if things go over well, like go through triple A or even just promote him from double A. And Colorado needs some help in the worst way. They have nothing going on. They are miserable as an organization, right.
Speaker 2: I mean you see you see Ezekiel Tovar is like, oh for his last.
Speaker 1: Twe talked about it yesterday, you were here, right, No, I just think in the show sheet he also had more not fly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh for everything, he's awful right now, he's just overrated. I've always said.
Speaker 1: That's all right. Three up and three down. Eloya menez a sighting two for four with a walk which he walked very slowly. We like to have fun here in the show. Andrew Abbott seven shoutout innings, got a w there three nothing over the Rockies and then Brandon Nemo two for four is fourteenth homer. Look at Brandon Nemo, look at you. I feel like I feel like Sam Jackson look at the brain on Brad Like, look at Brandon Neimo's fourteen homers. Three down Paul s Walld third stray blown, save no boy now, James wood oer for four struck out two times. Why can't we have nice things? Also three down? Speaking of the down, sent down, DJ Hurts week a Weekly Scratch sent down to Triple A Rochester All injury news. Mike Trout took soft toss and he jogged outside before Monday's game. So there you go, little soft toss.
Speaker 2: Touch crafts blow job, touch craft the kid. The kids would say yeah.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the Angels, they activated Anthony Rendolt from the sixty day il. When asked for our comment, Anthony Rendon said, they said, how do you feel about being activated? He said, what evs? He's like, whatever, It's fine, I'll cokayas cap, I want to do more. Whin reach for comments, We should do that more.
Speaker 2: We need the pictures of them.
Speaker 1: That yeah, yeah, as ethan to make a graphic for us. When reached for comment, Anthony Radon regarding his return to the Angels said what else?
Speaker 2: She said?
Speaker 1: He text he chose violence. Tell Marte was back yesterday after missing a couple of games with a back. See there it's like back stuff. Merrile Kelly Merle through a bullpen session today. We'll see how that goes.
Speaker 2: Also, Edwardo and uh Jordan Montgomery all throwing today. I just want to point out all the Salt River fields, all three pictures.
Speaker 1: Everybody's thrown right. Maybe they'll throw for the big well. That that is the thing. If you want Arizona, you could look at this and say, hey, if we get Montgomery healthy and right, and Eduardo back and Gallon's back, now do we have a run in US? I think Dells Angeles has to come up, like you have to make that. You just have to get that bat in the lineup and that and that's what pushed the chips in.
Speaker 2: Here, the ezy Central, the big paper out here. That's what they had talked with Mike Caysen, and they said, no matter what the Diamondbacks do, it'll be kind of like soft buying or soft selling. They're not because because they view this is actually very much like what the Sons did years and years ago with the draft. They didn't draft any guys. They're like, but we got a Mario Stademeier back. The same thing here is they're like, we don't need to make trades because we're gonna get Eduardo and merrill, like, we're gonna get an entire rotation back, so any trade would be kind of maybe a bat or relief pitcher or if they want to cover themselves, move off the sea wall because he's not helping you. And you know, just prioritize that and you get your whole rotation and you just you give it a go, you give it your best. Gos I punched my mic.
Speaker 1: Speaking of giving it as best go. Look goes in the doctor Glenn is back in the chat.
Speaker 2: Wow Dad, yay.
Speaker 1: Hi doctor Gleason a lotto me and to Wonky, but not to you.
Speaker 2: That's not okay to you know, see in another year.
Speaker 1: Some people do like Welsh best by the way, a lot more most people.
Speaker 2: That's probably where.
Speaker 1: Accurate they do. They like the Welsh. I know I did cleaning up all the time. They're like, oh Welsh, I love you. Uh, I got a question for you, and I'd be like, well what about me? You don't like me and all.
Speaker 2: It's like the couple prospect people. But you're very well loved. I mean, you're not giving yourself like those three draft people. Oh Joe, I did uh when you leave when you.
Speaker 1: Say you forgot because the first time you seen your family in two years because of COVID. You forgot. You don't care about the community. No, I don't get right.
Speaker 2: These are a fun inside jokes we're having, but people when you leave in a couple of weeks. Also coming off the All Stars, that's true, by.
Speaker 1: The way, folks, that is a true story. Somebody dragged me on the internet once. True story and an expert quote unquote league whatever that it's like one of these giant tournament things because I didn't set my line up a print of transactions on a Sunday and it was during COVID time. Was the first time I'd seen my family in like a year and a half, And yeah, I just forgot it happened. Oops. I should have had my lead sinct. See that was before I was working at Fantasy Pros. We saved everything. We saved everything. The whole thing would have been fine. Also, the Phillies are saying that Bryce Harper could return as early as today, So ice Peel look out for Bryce Harper.
Speaker 2: Possibly. My fantasy lineups will be so excited about this. This would be amazing.
Speaker 1: I love Bryce.
Speaker 2: I want to see him back, get back on the All Star game too. What do you like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, get him back for the All Star Game. You know I love Welsh, but I like to follow up a good day of betting with another good day of betting. So let's get after it, because today it's time for Tuesday's Best Bets of the Day with Joey p and the Welsh. Place your bets over at bet three six five, bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets when use the promo code leading off only a bet three six five. Remember you gotta be eighteen or over in Kentucky for any fun at all gambling problem called one hundred gambler or one one hundred bets off in Iowa. Terms and conditions apply. Welsh. I'm going back to the well today to the Cincinnati Reds once again. I've logged some Ellie Lacruz bets over on the total bases I'm gonna go over again on the stone bases again. If it's hot, it's hot. Let's get in there. Colorado stinks. Also a big day for Colorado because Nick Lodolo returns. So I like Cincinnati on the run line minus one and a half at plus one twenty five, No structural issues. This was a blister thing. Lodolo should be ready to go and rock things out. Hopefully won't be rusty. But again, it's Colorado, so it shouldn't matter. So Red's at home plus one twenty five at minus one and a half on the run line. Also at home on the run line. Give me the Houston Astros at even money minus one and a half against the lowly Marlins or now Blanco on the mound at home. He's been great for them this year and last, but not least. You have Bobby Miller pitching for the Dodgers today, so I'm gonna look for Trey Turner to go over one and a half total bases at minus one fifteen. Now I like this even more if indeed we get Bryce Harper returning today. So fingers crossed, we'll see how that goes. But those Welsh are my best bets of the day for Tuesday. What do you have for the people?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna joining you. It was a nice three and oh day yesterday, so we're gonna try to pick it back up. I feel a little bit nervous because some of the things I do like I have some pairings and parent you just put yourself in a much riskier situation. But yesterday the one that it's like a pseudo win because I had the first five money line two play, one pushed and one to one. I'm going back to that well again today and I'm pairing the Boston Red Sox. So there are the money line to the first five innings. I'm backing Brian Beao over joe Yestis and the A's and I'm pairing that with the Texas Rangers with Max Scherzer. So both of those are first five money lines. Pair those together plus one twenty two, so worse like we had yesterday too, maybe one pushes and I'm still winning a little bit. Next up, this is one I actually took last night. I also took a nurfy last night that you guys can't take anymore because the odds have moved too much. But I took Zach Gallon alternate strikeouts at five plus, Brandon BeO alternate strikeouts at five plus against the A's. So I'm pairing those two together, and that one was right around minus one ten. I know it's not like great plus money, but bringing those down a little bit. Zach Gallen didn't get a really like bunch of innings in that last start, so I'm a little bit dicey about that, but I think he's gonna slice and dice early on. So Bayo Gallon pair those together five strikeouts plus and then finally playing a little bit of risk here, I'm going with a Nurphy. It's good odds, but the destination is scary. Cincinnati and Colorado. But cal Quantrill been pretty good this year, nickoldolo back is tough to hit. Both of these teams. Cincinnati is actually are is actually Colorado. They're both have been kind of in the upper tier as far as no run our runs scored in the first inning. But the matchup as far as the pitchers go, makes me feel comfortable to take the risk here. So minus one fifteen on that those are the best bets. We'll see if I can keep up the streak I got going on betting pros dot com. Slash our names Welsh or Joe if you want to follow and see what else we got.
Speaker 1: Welsh was three and oh yesterday, I was three and one yesterday. Good times, and make sure you place your bets at bet three six five. Those, my friends, are the best bets of the day Welsh. Let's take a look at the home run board. I did not get a home run yesterday, so therefore I am oh, but I'm doubling down. I'm going right back to the Ellie Dela Cruz. Well, I don't care going right back to it. Let's go by the way. Elie Dela Cruz is learning Japanese Welsh so he can speak to showy Otani at the All Star Game. What a mench first he learns English, that he learns Japanese. Ellie Delacruz, he's a man of the people. He's a gentleman, he's a scholar. I love that guy.
Speaker 2: Face so much fun, maybe faceing baseball, like he legit has a shot and he is going to be in a couple of years. Like I'm incredibly impressed with him, all of the little picky stuff aside that we have where it's like, oh, he strikes out and goes to the risks and stuff. Like he's beloved. People outside of baseball love watching him. He's gonna steal like eighty plus bases this year. I'm into these players that can transcend baseball. They make baseball. Ellie makes baseball better. And like he's lovable too, He's got great energy, he's he's a man of the people. There's not a lot to not like about Ellie day La Cruz and he may. He's making me have like, literally the smartest preseason bet of all time. I'm betting pros with my stolen base leading the league in stolen base bet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's gonna be pretty good. Just stay healthy, baby, Just love you. I see people picking the intos for home runs. I see another person going to Ellie too. I see Angelo in there. Where are you going for your home run call today? Oh?
Speaker 2: Did you announcers? Did you say?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I said, I'm going with Ellie. That's the whole conversation.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the whole Elle all right. Sorry, sorry, You're like, there's just a lot going on.
Speaker 1: I get to stress. You've got a lot going on. I got a I got two football shows after this.
Speaker 2: Well I didn't say, Joe, you don't have a lot going on.
Speaker 1: The sleeping bags in the car, everybody, come on, I gotta get you know, Welsh's got the firewood, he's getting his act. Do you like you like shirtless? Like chopping wood in the in the in the me flag staff when you go up there? Is that what you do?
Speaker 2: Shirtless?
Speaker 1: No shitless chopping Welsh.
Speaker 2: No, you have to blurs on me to be in public for that. I'm not gonna do that. Everything jiggling everywhere. No, we're good. We're good on anything shirtless, nothing shirtless ever, barely wear it in the shower. Today. I am gonna I'm gonna go back to my Gunner. Well, Gunner always does me good. So we're gonna we're gonna jump back into the Gunner Hnderson home run place. I will say, Lee brought up, where's the Welsh wheel? I got a Homer yesterday, I got Austin Riley. I have absolutely no idea where I'm at nineteen twenty. I don't know. Maybe Fred, you gotta be close.
Speaker 1: Here's my dream is that I fall off that board on August first, and you fall right in front of it, and.
Speaker 2: You oh, and I jump into it.
Speaker 1: So there's jump into it, you coast and you're the villain. You pick up being the villain for me, although in perpetuity I can do that. Who knows who I might take? And you never know how that's gonna go.
Speaker 2: Oh, I wonder who you'll take when you're gone for the rest of the season. Will it be Judge or Otani? There's no chance in not one of those too. You never know, Harper, I know we should do on your last show, which by the way, everybody, uh well, they'll tell it later. I have a fun thing, but no, on the last show for you, we should do a Joe wheel and we should put your see your rest of season pick, and then you spin the wheel and that's the guy that you go with for the rest of the year.
Speaker 1: It probably should be like the wheel of all the guys I've picked over and over again, like and just for fun a Tani, Judge, Ellie's been on there a bunch, Harper's been on there a bunch, trying to think who else was in that grouping too, and then you well a couple of times trying to break him out. Alvarez I had a couple of home run I also had Harper there the three home run night, which was pretty spectacic.
Speaker 2: And then just put like I'll put like one random guy put that was the.
Speaker 1: Run of all time. It was the Harper three home runs, and then the next night the Alvarez back to backs, which that was five home runs, in two days. That'll do it for you. I need one of those days, Ellie, if you're listening, let's go, let's let's figure it out here. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you tomorrow. Kids. Enjoy your baseball.
Speaker 2: Bye peace.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple.
Speaker 1: Podcasts or Spotify.
Speaker 3: Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB