Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and Getty and he Armstrong and Getty Strong.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're Armstrong and Getty. We're featuring our podcast One More Thing. Find out wherever you find all your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Douglas Murray gave a speech in Paris recently talking about Israel and Hamas and anti Semitism. We have divided a substantial part of it into four cuts. We can discuss in between as desired. Michael, We're starting with ninety there. We should have gotten ready for that, and we'll go from there. Hit it.
Speaker 3: I've spent most of the months since the seventh October in Israel and Gaza and have seen as much of the conflicts I think it's possible for non combatant to see. I've been went to all of the massacre sites when they were still fresh.
Speaker 1: Has spent a lot of.
Speaker 3: Time with the survivors, the families of the hostages. I've been in the morgues of Tel Aviv where they're still trying to identify the dead. One young man's body was only identified yesterday, and think what it takes what you have to do to a man to make his body unidentifiable for eight months.
Speaker 1: This is more than just a recitation of horror. He's working toward greater points. But roll on, Michael.
Speaker 3: One of the things that struck me most after the seventh October was I was at one of the reunions of the Nova Party, and these are all young people who'd seen their friends raped and murdered in front of them. One young man, a survivor, showed me footage from his phone, and it included footage of a young friend of his who didn't make it into his car and was lynched by a mob immediately afterwards. This young man, this survivor, said to me, what would you do if this happened in your country? And I thought, I didn't say, but it has happened in my society, in my Europe, in my West. The scale may be different, but the terrorists are the same. It happened here in Paris at the Butterclaar.
Speaker 1: It happened in.
Speaker 3: Manchester where twenty two young girls were blown up for the crime of going to a pop concert. It happened at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando.
Speaker 1: The scale was.
Speaker 3: Different, but the perpetrators are all the same. They're always the same people who, whether in Toulouse or Porte de Vassnnese, Copenhagen or Mumbai, can never restrain themselves from targeting the Jews. Yet the sympathy of so many people here in Europe since then has not been on the side of the victims, but on the side of the perpetrators. Too many people mistake the victim for the oppressor, the underdog for the overdog, and those who fight terrorism with those who dream of it and bring up their children to love it from the cradle.
Speaker 1: If you're not familiar with that list of four Mumbai among them, those are all notable terrible, deadly attacks by Islami fascists, Islamic supremacists, whatever you want to call them, on innocent people, terrorist attacks, they comment, or shall we roll ont finish and then I will next clip. Consider this.
Speaker 3: In every European capital as well as in America, photographs of the Israeli hostages still in captivity Bayjamas have been put up, and in every city outside of Israel they have been torn down.
Speaker 1: Think about that for a moment.
Speaker 3: If someone in London or Paris loses their dog. They will put up a poster asking people to help find them. And if even one person in our society went around tearing down such a poster, we would ask what had happened in our society. We would ask why we were producing people so pathological. We would want to find the person and punish them. Yet, when the missing a Jewish children, or Jewish women or Jewish men, because there's no crime in being a man either, these posts are torn down. One of the relatives of the be Best children held in captivity told me recently that he saw posts as of his one year old relative torn down in the center of Dublin.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That that's a stunning point right there. You have got to be some sort of warped individual. Apparently there are a lot of them to take down those posters. Even if you believe all of the nonsense of the land belonged to the Palestinians and the Jewish people stole it. Even if you believe all that stuff, you're still against the Jewish families getting their kids back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you one percent. But there's example after example just in the last century of ideology, particularly extremist ideology, warping what seemed like normal people and turning them into monsters. And often when that fever and era of history passes, they cannot explain how they got swept up in it and became monsters. Yeah, I know it has the way humans are.
Speaker 2: I knew what had happened in New York and a number of our college campuses. I didn't know what happened everywhere in the world outside of Israel where those posters got torn down.
Speaker 1: That is highly troubling. The brilliant Douglas Murray in the final clip. One other consideration.
Speaker 3: We have all for years heard the feminists issue a call on male sexual violence against women. Believe all women, But where was the solidarity? Where was the sympathy or even belief? When the women would Jews, the belief evaporates. And I won't even go into the psycho pathology and suicidalism of Queers for Palestine, who are a branch of Turkeys for Christmas. It was Hamaz that started this war. Yet much of the world has forgotten this. They've been fooled by Hamaz propaganda into imagining that Israel is the aggressor. Having seen this war up close, I can tell you with one hundred percent certainty that the war would be over tomorrow, not just if Hamaz returned the Jewish hostages, but if the Palestinians in Gaza brought up their children not to hate, but to love, not to aspire to a cult of death, but to join Israel in a belief in life, not to believe in destroying a state, but to put their energies into building one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is something that whole believe all woman me too thing that obviously the road stopped on that at Jewish women being raped to death.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I was.
Speaker 4: We had a clip this morning of that woman screaming I support Hamas, I am Hamas outside of the White House over the weekend, and prior to her saying that, in the clip, she was screaming about all sorts of other stuff, and one of the things she started screaming house.
Speaker 1: They didn't there was no rape that didn't happen.
Speaker 4: And I'm sitting there and I'm looking at this huge group of people going I wonder how many of them were out there during the me too rallies. Yeah, because it's all the same kind of people that go to these protests.
Speaker 1: All of them. But that does help their argument they don't believe those stories. So okay, you know, a final note, and if you listen to the radio show you are the armstrung and getting on demand, you're going to hear this again. But I just wanted to throw in just a little bit of what Sam Harris wrote recently. Is another thinker who I admire even when I don't agree with him. He provokes my thought. But he unleashed rather a long peace about fundamentalist Islam and how it's a political system and a relentively expansionist political system and totalitarian political system, and compares it and contrasts it in some ways with Christianity, which is also expansionist. But is you know, the blessed or the meek, for they will inherit the earth when it's done right. Christianity does not employ force in any way. And he gets to the fact that Islam from the first moment was a religion of power, and to quote him, the idea of non Muslims ruling over Muslims or even having equivalent power alongside them perpetually has always been anathema. It's an error to be rectified through spiritual struggle, sure, but also through physical violence. The fact that Islam has failed to achieve dominance in our world and has proven for nearly a thousand years to be quite backward and weak, is a perennial source of humiliation. By the light of the doctrine, it makes absolutely no sense. It's a sacrilege. From the point of view of Islam. The status quo is in tolerable. And then he brings it to what we're talking about, and this general attitude of affronted dignity, this yearning for victory, which century after century has been out of reach, affects everything that Islam touches. It is why the history of peace negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians has been so hopeless. Have the Israelis made mistakes, of course, do the Jews have their own religious fanatics, yes, But the peace process between the Israelis and the Palestinians has been rendered hopeless from the start because for a majority of Palestinians and for the vast numbers of Muslims in the region, the mere presence of a Jewish state in the Holy Land is totally unacceptable. It's a knakma, a catastrophe. It is a perversion of sacred history and it is an abject failure of the mission of Islam, which is to conquer the world for the glory of God, and above all, to never forsake Muslim lands once they have been conquered, which of course Palestine once was. And then it goes into some quotes from the Koran which make it clear that fundamentalists killing people to achieve their goals is just a hunky dory. But I think the point that Sam Harris is making is absolutely fundamental to all of this. They can't come to a settlement with Israel and reach a two state solution. They want a one state solution, even if everybody dies, everybody on both sides, two state solution. Please sell your idiot fantasies somewhere else. We're not buying. I'm not buying.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the question is Secretary of State's over there trying to work that deal out with Saudi Arabia where we have some sort of agreement with them like we have with Japan, where we would come to their aid if they were attacked, and which Saudi Arabia would love that because that helps them in that whole battle with Iran. But Saudi Arabia has to get on board with accepting, you know, normalizing relationship with Israel. They're saying, and they won't do that unless one the war ends and two they commit to a two state solution. But whether or not they actually mean that or not is an open question, Like if MBS might be willing to say, yeah, and you have to commit to us two state solutions sometime, but doesn't actually enforce it.
Speaker 1: Right for domestic political consumption, much as Anthony Blanket is desperate for things to calm down a little bit for domestic political consumption. Yeah, so that's those are the next steps there. That'd be a huge deal. Again, if politics was restricted to people only saying what they actually meant, that like eighty percent of it would have vanish. The Armstrong and Getty Show. Yeah more Jack or Joe podcasts and our hot links. It's the Armstrong and Getdy Show featuring our podcast one more Thing downloaded. Subscribe to it wherever you like to get podcasts the whole Like younger people, people in their twenties in the workplace thing that a number of people have observed and I've had this experience myself and are having the problem with the level of like familiarity and lack.
Speaker 2: Of And it's hard to say this without sounding like a but just just like you go into a workplace where you want to be what the older people are, but you treat them like peers in a very too familiar way that didn't exist throughout my entire career. And I just had that experience here and now they are having this person other person's having it at their workplace just like.
Speaker 1: Way too much. You know, Hey, Bud, how's it going, Hey, what's up dude? A lack of respect? Yeah, And again it's hard to say it without sounding like it.
Speaker 2: But when I started in various jobs, I didn't talk to the older people that had the jobs I wanted that way and like suggesting ways they ought to do things differently.
Speaker 1: And just and I've had a.
Speaker 2: Couple of people mention that sort of thing, and what we were discussing is where that comes from? Joe and I regularly say and I never hear anybody else say this. They didn't raise themselves. But culturally, why do young people come into the workplace and feel like they can treat their betters as to their beers.
Speaker 1: Okay, I said they're better while that you do something like end up British No less, I don't know what the right term would be, but uh no, I get, I get exactly what you're saying. I don't know, just off the top of my head. I think it probably has to do with virtually all of our experience was actual back in the day, and every generation would layer a little new laquer details on the way people act in quotes, come up with variations and change it a little bit. But now so much of people's experience is virtual. They're not They're not a product of what they've experienced in the same way. I don't know that helped.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe if you're gonna go with multi causal, I can throw out a whole bunch of multi causal I think. I mean, it's the some of the fruits of the everybody gets a trophy generation, which has been going on for quite a while now. But true, that's part of it. The self esteem movement. We went way too far too much self esteem, is what I'm seeing.
Speaker 1: You got a miserable failure.
Speaker 2: You've got way too much self esteem for your age and where you are, all right, take it down a notch.
Speaker 1: Then what you've accomplished, Yeah, you know, more importantly that and the hold the parenting trend. If I want to be my kid's friend, not their parent, right, you have something, Michael.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm ashamed to say this, but I watched a manager reprimand a young reporter and you know, it was over something very minor, but he basically said, you know, you need to pick it up, you need to you know, get with it.
Speaker 1: You're sitting around.
Speaker 6: And the young reporter looked at him and said, I'm sorry, but I've never been talked.
Speaker 1: To that way.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I can work here. And this person was like twenty five years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so again getting to my mono causal stuff. No teacher can talk to kids that way. So if your parents aren't talking to you that way, the teachers, the coaches, nobody ever talks to you in any sort of way that kind of puts you in your place.
Speaker 1: And again it makes me sound like it, but there is a place.
Speaker 2: There's a place for children, there's a place for people lower on the wrung.
Speaker 1: There's a place. There's a structure, there's a hierarchy in life. There just is. I sure as hell hope there is. Like when I go in for a surgery, you know, I'm hoping that person did well in medical school, for instance, Yes, Katie.
Speaker 4: Well no, I just think about a lot of the younger people too, have kind of been growing up in that anti law enforcement generation, Like they don't respect the cops. What's going to make you think they're going to expect respect? You know, somebody who might have worked at a company for five years more than them.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think that the lack of respect for law enforcement kind of trickles down.
Speaker 2: I don't actually know. It might just be all of these things, but I have experienced and it's really off putting. I'm going to try to explain to my kids to have a different attitude when they go into a workplace. The people above you with way more experience making a lot more money than you. How about you watch and observe as opposed to think your peers they got something you you might want at some level. I've come across enough people bringing this up to know what's a thing. If you have any thoughts on it listening to this, you could text us or email us. How did people email us? Mail bag at Armstrong in getty dot com, Armstrong, Fancy Armstrong and Getty Show featuring our podcast one more thing.
Speaker 1: We do a new one every day. Find it wherever you find your podcast is now, Katie, you don't know this, probably, but Jack and I have had a long running and bitter dispute. I really like appetizers or if I'm out to eat or whatever. He's got, like he's a member of ISIS, He's got this militant anti appetizer belief. That's stupid. Just have the meal. Have the meal. You don't need to have appetizers. And anyway, I won't go any further because again we're not bad mouthing him, okay, and is insane and unsupportable some would say idiotic beliefs. But Jack is anti appetizer. I, on the other hand, love appetizers, and in fact, Judy and I went to a breast cancer fundraiser just last night and I bought at probably excessive cost, but it wasn't a purchase, it's a donation. I bought an appetizer of the month club membership in which some of the gifted chefs associated with this community slash. It was a golf club. They deliver to your home like a gourmet appetizer once a month. I know that's awesome, I know. So I'll say, yeah, can we do it this coming Friday, And they'll say absolutely, and they'll show up with like this brilliantly crafted stuffed mushrooms or something like that. It's a great excuse to have like friends over for a glass of wine and stuff and we get the credit. Oh that is so cool. No, I know it.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what kind of things do they offer? So stuff mushrooms obviously, are there other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I realized that this the very term has a negative connotation, but I don't know why. They did like a super delicious cheeseball, one of those big cheeseballs you dig in with the knife and put it on crackers. But it was like home crafted, Oh cheeseball. Those are good cheeseballs. Yeah, that sounds awesome to me. Yeah, and a friend, a friend of ours, actually bought this last year and I can't remember what else. They're like a shrimp thing and various canna pis whatever that is, but just super yummy like gourmet appetizers. Yeah. See, this sounds like I'm so excited to me. Yeah. Well, I mean and particularly I mean it was several hundred dollars again, it's a donation, not a purchase. But when you look at what you see, bend to like go out for a nice dinner now, especially if you have a bottle of wine or something. Oh crap. So anyway, I'm happy to contribute. Judy, actually she quilted a thing, a golf cart seat cover that fits like custom fits around the little what do you call it, the hip rest things to keep you from sliding off the end of it. But anyway, so we made a nice donation too. It's a nice, nice fundraiser. Anyway. The game across this article playground bullies do prosper and go on to earn more in middle age. This is a five decade study that's thorough. It britz Children who displayed aggressive behavior at school, such as bullying or temper outbursts, are likely to earn more money in middle age, according to a five decade study that upends the maxim that bullies do not prosper. Any reaction to that, Katie, off the top of your head, I can kind of see.
Speaker 4: Where they're going with this, because the people that are more outspoken maybe going further in business rather than the meek that get picked on.
Speaker 1: I can see that. Yeah, this is one of the reasons I'm so militant about in schools not making little boys act like little girls, nor should you make little girls act like little boys. Let them be themselves, but the idea that you're to sit still and be quiet and just like the girls are doing. Because a as a youth coach, mostly in soccer, I coach baseball and softball a little bit too, but observing the difference between boys and girls. And then I coached gosh, I coached eight year old boys, ten year old boys, twelve year old boys, that sort of range, and then fourteen year old girls was the oldest I ever coached. But I would watch ten year old boys and there are like fifteen guys on the team, right, So it's a nice like selection of different sources of human beings. And you could see, Okay, that kid is going to be a dynamic leader, but at age ten, he's obnoxious because he has the tool, but he doesn't know how to wield it properly. That's a great point. Yeah, just and I wish I'd thought about this more, but I could give you more examples of just they're all diamonds in the rough. I mean, some of them are probably going to end up in jail or beating their spouse or something like that. I mean, not everybody's a diamond, but they're they're too much of everything. But that's how you end up, I think with a good man. It's very rare that a meek Well, no, I don't want to I don't want to overstate this because some people are just introverts. But we need to get back to boys will be boys, and that that's saying has been perverted to mean allegedly so they can do anything they want. But no, that's not what that saying means at all. It means you have to put up with the excesses of boyhood to end up with good men. Now I'm a poor bullying but go ahead.
Speaker 4: No, I like what you said too about they have the tool, they just don't know how to use it yet.
Speaker 1: Because you do.
Speaker 4: You might see a leader in this ten year old, but that not yet because right now they don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're they're loud and obnoxious, yeah, or they bully for instance. Now, some bullies remain bullies in their a holes and I hate them and I hope they go to prison. But some people, you know, this is if I haven't told this story in ages. I remember the first time I told this story. Now, Gladys, do you play the harp when I'm thinking about I'm looking back at telling a story about looking back? Yeah, she's here for do you play the harp twice? Or how does that work? Doesn't he just go ahead and start talking? So I was, uh, I was having this argument with a frenemy. Okay, he I was like the pitcher on the baseball team, the high school baseball team, and he was the catcher, and he was a really good catcher, really good ballplayer. But he and I had this like two alpha dogs thing going on, and so there was respect and all, but we clashed. We clashed a fair amount, and we got We got into it one time verbally and he said to me, and I wish I had I wish I had written the quote down. He said something like, I'm not even going to get into it with you because you'll cut me to bits. And I thought he sees my verbal ability as a tool of meanness and cruelty. And I thought, I don't want to be that guy ever. Again. I don't want to, I mean, unless somebody's got a coming I decided, Okay, I have the ability to hurt people with words, I am never going to do that to an innocent victim. And maybe I've lapsed at times of loss of temper or what have you in the intervening years, but I've never thought of myself. Part of it is I never thought of myself as a bully, because I would never hurt anybody physical, right. But I realized at that moment he used me as some sort of verbal bully, and I thought, I'm not going to be that and so, and I hate that. This is painful for me to admit that I might have kind of been that quote unquote bully who then grew up to not be a bully as an adult.
Speaker 4: That's interesting because when you said what when you quoted what he said, I heard it as like you were you have more of a verbal ability than him, Not that you're cruel with your words, but that you you could verbally take him if you guys were to get into an argument.
Speaker 1: Right, right, I guess I guess The subtlety of it is I always saw it as like winning an argument as opposed to leaving a victim. Okay, well, it's you know, like the typical adolescent. It was self centered. I looked at it from my point of view. I win, and I spanked him and sent him running. Yeah, but I hadn't developed the compassion to really see it from the other person's perspective. And like I say, if it's somebody trying to, for instance, you know, like push experimental sex change procedures on children, I'll rip them apart. If I can, I will turn every skill I have full blast for the kid's sake. But like I said, no, no, nobody who doesn't have it coming, I just won't do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And recognizing that about yourself too is a big thing because I have a very similar I like to call it a sharp tongue, especially when I.
Speaker 1: Hear that at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have that one bit.
Speaker 4: But that's something that I've been working on my whole life, is realizing Yo, okay, cool it because I know that once it takes off, bad news bears.
Speaker 1: Right, right, you don't punch everybody who deserves it. Yeah, And you don't, you know, strip them naked with your verbiage if they don't deserve it either, even though you can. And when they do, though, alway, is it fun? So now the temper outburst thing is interesting. They found an increase in teachers observations of conduct problems such as temper outbursts or bullying or teasing other children, was associated with an increase in earnings of nearly four percent of any given rise in conduct problems for boys or girls. That compares to a six percent rise for higher cognition skills, and so as a measure of who's going to do well, at least financially an old boy, Now that I think about it, that's an interesting way to measure this anyway, But being like hot tempered is almost as good an indie cater of being successful in life is being smart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, based off how they put it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Wow, it's forty percent of six Well, I guess you could say it's fifty percent more likely, but you see my point. Further analysis showed that by age sixteen, those with the conduct problems were more sociable as teenagers and were more likely to smoke and be arrested at some point in their lives. Oh there's that. Wow. So is it just being more dynamic in general? I do not know. Yeah, They point out, many people, many successful people have had various problems in school like Winston Churchill, various folks expelled, suspended who ended up being famous or successful or what have you. Well like in today's news.
Speaker 4: I mean, look at Trump, He's considered a bully.
Speaker 1: He's probably didn't like that his whole life. Yeah, I think he's still a bully. It's one of the things I don't particularly like about him.
Speaker 6: But I was thinking about Steve Jobs, genius, but I've heard he was a complete bully.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right at when. Yeah, I was picturing his youth, but yeah, running apple, he was absolutely was. Yeah. You know, maybe this boils down to and this is an old, old message. Don't make kids sit still and be quiet and all act the same because they're not the same. There's a cynical view of education that modern education exists purely to turn people into rule following drones. And you know, I certainly hope that's I know a lot of gifted teachers and that's not what they're trying to do. But just to what, to whatever extent, that's what's happening. Resist that, Yeah, a big yick. Yeah, we need more kids who end up smoking and getting arrested because the other ones will be Winston Churchill. I think that's our takeaway here. What something like that nailed that your sweatshirt either says I p A or E p A.
Speaker 2: I assume it says I p A like the beer, and not E p A like the you're not wearing a sweatshirt.
Speaker 1: That you wouldn't catch me dead in an ep A swatcher Environmental Protection Agency swag. I was just gonna say how many how many agency government agencies have swag? I know the CIA and FBI? Do do they like for public purchase?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely cool. I might have to get some of that. I wear my FBI swag all the time and arrest people.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm gonna get the CIA stuff. I need you to open your trunk.
Speaker 1: I bring them to justice. Open the trunk. Please you make lights on your car too, so you can really who are you? I'll ask questions. You open the trunk. Can I see your badge? Can I see your hands behind your back? And then I cup them?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: So this I hope this.
Speaker 2: I hope this works what I'm about to do here. I came across this last night and I laughed out loud several times. So it's a guy with a kind of funny laugh and this is pretty long. He's speaking a different language. I don't even know what language it is, but I don't speak it. But it was still funny and I could pick up on the universal cadence of telling a story. And then he starts laughing about the story and then filling in more details and continues to laugh, and the other guy's laughing, and it just and then like, you know, then you won't believe this, and then they I guess that's what he's saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't speak the language.
Speaker 2: But if this is funny to you the way it was to me, I think it says something about humor or because I've often thought people that are really really funny, hey, and don't they don't even need words. Their timing is so good. The joke doesn't even have to they even have to be a joke. The time means it's so perfect it's funny just with the timing. Yeah, I suppose anyway, we'll see if this is funny or not. You're not supposed to understand what this person is saying. He's telling the story good loud, Michaels.
Speaker 7: Hey, chank. Now we're gonna Chandler here.
Speaker 5: You're your money in the.
Speaker 7: Battle, even goes, yeah, they dropped, I know.
Speaker 8: I got that. Yeah, tell you.
Speaker 1: By Dude is amused.
Speaker 2: First of all, I would like to have somebody translate that story to me, because.
Speaker 1: I just feel like at some point it was like and then no, you won't believe this that she walks in with a canary on her head. No I'm not done yet.
Speaker 2: Her husband turns around and he says, but a dog comes into the room.
Speaker 1: And hold on, I'm not done. I just hope the translation of that story isn't they were complaining about how loud my party was, so I went to their home and murdered them all.
Speaker 2: Or it's incredibly yeah, it's incredibly graphic sexually or something.
Speaker 1: I mean just like the racist or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oh my god, the record.
Speaker 1: We got no idea what Bro was saying, and that.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should have run this by somebody who speaks whatever language that is before.
Speaker 1: Rapping this out.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, yeah, exactly, because this could be the most racist, sexist, overtly horrifying joke you've ever heard in your life.
Speaker 1: And then the Nazis don't even say it. Boy Dude's laugh was just insane. Wait wait, I thought that was it. No, that's not the end of it. It must about a heck of a joke.
Speaker 4: I think his laugh might have been what was making you laugh, because it just just his laugh itself was was funny?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I would clearly the infectious laugh had something to do with it.
Speaker 2: I would like to have the slightest idea what the story was about, because it's got many tags, and just when you think it's over, it's not.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, exactly, yeah that her husband, Her husband says, no, seriously, this is what he said, right. Uh yeah, I wonder can we run that through Google trap figure out what sort of horror we've unleashed the closet and his mom is standing there and just keeps going and going. The Armstrong and Getty Show