Speaker 1: Get your hairs together, and we're gonna start to party and start part I'm ready to party.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran after party.
Speaker 3: You can search for straw Hat Goofy and find him all over your socials, or just listen to us every week and hear him as Juju Green, Hi, Juju.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, what's going on.
Speaker 4: It's so good to see you, and we're ready.
Speaker 3: We're ready to get out away from the hustle, bustle and the anxiety of the holidays and go see some movies. Also, I want to stream some stuff. I want to see some stuff in the comfort of my own living room. And I don't watch anything until you give me permission.
Speaker 4: So let's go. What do you have this week?
Speaker 5: Well, for one, I'll give you something to watch in the theater this one. Do you guys like love triangles?
Speaker 1: Do you guys like rom coms?
Speaker 3: I'm in a love triangle, but rom come for good.
Speaker 1: Well, this will be perfect for you. Take both of them goats.
Speaker 5: The movie Eternity, It's going to start some wonderful conversations and all your relationships. Eternity is a movie that stars Calen Turner, Miles Teller, and Elizabeth Olsen, And it's about a couple who have lived a lot of their lives together.
Speaker 1: They were married for sixty years.
Speaker 5: When suddenly they both die and then they pretty much go to like the limbo of the afterlife, where you have to choose your eternity and who to spend it with. Oh, they're all set to spend their eternity with each other when Elizabeth Owsen's husband shows up, her first husband from sixty years ago, who died in war and waited for her at the limbo area in order to spend eternity with her. So now she has to choose which one of her loves is she going to spend eternity with.
Speaker 2: I ask my mom this question. I go, you know, out of curiosity. I know, we believe in going to heaven and stuff. So what if you're married and the person dies and then you wind up with someone else when you go to heaven, what do you do?
Speaker 5: Do you get both of them were It's the worst situation to be in to be I'm watching it.
Speaker 4: I'm just kind of like, oh my god, that great deal for me.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 6: I like if you can just choose something different, Like, you know, I had a whole life with you. After life will be with someone else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but imagine like being like married to someone for six years and being like, oh so now I gotta.
Speaker 1: Spend Eternity without.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need to.
Speaker 3: Start a new all right, Okay, So Eternity is in theaters this weekend?
Speaker 4: Right, yes, okay, perfect.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, next up.
Speaker 5: This one has been in theaters for about two weeks now, but I I watched it, and I'll be truth be told. Wasn't the biggest fan of the Games, wasn't the biggest fans of the first movie. But I saw this movie in a crowd with nothing but pure fans, and I don't know if I was indoctrinated.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I am now drinking the kool aid.
Speaker 5: But five nights of Freddy's two going to the theater to see that what? No matter how you feel about the movie, I think it's best if you don't know anything about the franchise, because them fans will carry you through. This was the first time where I felt like I was a non Marvel fan going to see a Venders Infinity War at midnight. Think about that type of experience where you don't know what's going on. But everyone's cheering at the smallest things, and I'm like, yeah, yeah, hell yeah, whatever that means, let's go.
Speaker 2: Did you go to Universal Halloween Horranites for the five Nights that it was really so much like.
Speaker 4: The House there? Yeah, I missed that house.
Speaker 2: It was so much like the first movie. It was amazing.
Speaker 3: I gotta say when I saw the first five Nights at freddy Movies first night at Freddy's Movie, I was like, what is this? And halfway through it, I'm like, Okay, I get it. I'm ready for too, I'm ready to go, and I'm so glad that you're telling.
Speaker 4: Me to go or you're not.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you to go as someone who went to as someone who grew up on Chuck E Cheese, like I'm invested. I'm really just kind of like, you know what, this is a unique fear that I've had. So it was very interesting to kind of like watch that with a bunch of fans. It just kind of be like sucked into the mania that is five Nights and Freddy's because they ride hardy.
Speaker 4: I would love to live at Freddy's. Wow, to be.
Speaker 5: Honest, do five nights at it? Then I think, uh, I think we got a whole new show brewing marathon. All right, So next up, I I think I might have recommended this for the theater, and I still recommend it for the theater. But I believe it releases on Netflix this weekend, because you know, the limited release windows are like getting smaller and smaller now.
Speaker 1: But it's on Netflix. Nownys out y. I knew it.
Speaker 4: I knew Juju was going to knives out. I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Have you seen it? I have seen it. It's so good.
Speaker 4: Okay, good, my god.
Speaker 1: Ryan Johnson knows how to create a mystery. Who done it?
Speaker 5: Like? It's it's really freaking good. The cast is like all incredible. We're talking like, obviously, you know you got Daniel Craig, you got me lakun Is, you got oh Glenn Close in this movie, y'all. She is so terrifying but also really funny. She bounces it really really well. And I actually got a chance to talk to Ryan Johnson, the director and writer, and he said she was the one that was kind of like setting the tone in every single scene that the ensemble. Did you know it's Glenn Close, This is Coela Deville that we're talking about. Here, So I would like highy write everyone's great, but I highly recommend going to see the movie just for her.
Speaker 1: It's darker, it deals with religion. It's oh and also Josh Brolin.
Speaker 5: Josh Brolin just plays a dastardly priest villain type character.
Speaker 1: I'm all the way in. I'm all the way in, all right.
Speaker 3: Out of course I was gonna watch it no matter what you said anyway.
Speaker 4: But now now that you've given into juju juice, I'm in.
Speaker 5: Dumbs up, thumbs up for you, all right. Last one? And I don't know, I have a feeling that a few people have watched this already. But this is on Netflix. It's the hot new documentary produced by fifty cent. We have Sean Combe's The Reckoning. Yeah, ate that thing up like candy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what did you like about it? I mean, what was in there that you didn't already know that you needed to see more of?
Speaker 1: Well, it's the thing.
Speaker 5: It's not so much as like things that I already didn't know, but it's like a lot of what we do know. It's kind of in pieces and you talk to your friends about it and it comes off as a conspiracy theory, right, whereas this one kind of puts a lot of your conspiracies together and draws like a straight line to them, like the whole thing with him, Biggie and Tupac It. I was just kind of like, oh my god, Oh my god, I've never heard these sides before. And then they have footage where you're just kind of like, how did.
Speaker 1: They even get this footage?
Speaker 5: It's just a lot of connecting of the dots that really make you just like pause and say, oh my god, like this is absolutely insane.
Speaker 1: And then I just learned a couple of.
Speaker 5: New things about Diddy that I did not know because obviously a lot of these things happened before I was born, and I wasn't like the biggest Diddy fan music wise, so like I didn't really dive deep into like his kind of like origins. So I actually learned a lot about his origins, why the way he is and things of that sort. So I still, like, you know, documentaries are meant to kind of like educate on a subject as skewed as it may or may not be, and it's very skew given that this is a production by fifty Cent, who is a d one hater of PD it shows it shows in this but it's still very interesting to kind of like see these other accounts from people that you heard of and people that you haven't of, like the Sean Combs, like Persona, And I found it very very interesting.
Speaker 3: By the way, see this out that I we're in today. This is Vined Shawn John Ready the documentary. Hey, so we have a couple follow up questions about a couple of shows. So I don't know if you've been watching it, but it's getting a ton of hype. I love it for many reasons. He did, rivalry. Have you been talking about this at all?
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 1: I haven't been talking about it, but I was.
Speaker 5: I was at the premiere for Fallout very recently, and my friend came up to me and said, you need to talk about more like, for lack of a better word, gay stuff. And he said, here, Ivory is right up your alley. And once he said that, I actually realized that I did put it in my cue to watch. So this is now my second sign to watch that show.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you right now, gay stuff up your alley. I'm into it. I'm so into the couple, even though it is unlike any other.
Speaker 3: Man on men sex you've ever seen you know, without you know, full porn XXX rating.
Speaker 4: H It's it's really well done in that case.
Speaker 3: But on top of that, the relationship between these closeted hockey players is interesting. It's interesting to start thinking about the fact, well, this is most likely going on in all professional sports at some point, at some rate.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's there's many reasons to watch it if you're you know, I don't know. We have a lot of friends who are not gay who are actually enjoying watching it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go, you're.
Speaker 1: Check that out.
Speaker 6: I wanted to marry a gay man, but I'm not one.
Speaker 4: And you had to follow up a question as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just watched and I know it's been out for a couple of months, but I just watched Bogonia and mind blown. Why did you not recommend this to me? Damn it?
Speaker 1: Did I not? I thought I talked about Bogonia.
Speaker 6: Maybe he didn't ignored it.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I think he did.
Speaker 5: Okay, fine, there, listen, there's no way I watched Pogonia and did not recommend it like that. Bogonia has probably the best like performance of the year, probably like the best setup performances between Jesse Plymon's and him a Stone. So, like, I'm so glad you watched it because now we could talk about it at nauseum. It's it's one of the best ones. It's nominated for a Go toa Globe now, guys, it's a Go toa Globe nominee. I was.
Speaker 6: I had so many thoughts as it was going on, and I'm not gonna give it away, but the end, the end ruined it a little bit for me. What what were your thoughts on the end?
Speaker 1: Just yeah, your nay, yeah, no.
Speaker 5: So I asked a lot of people like where they think it was going to go? Because I feel like that was the novelty of the movie, right, like is she an alien?
Speaker 1: Or is she?
Speaker 4: And I feel like, hold on, are we giving stuff away here?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, not giving it, not giving not giving anything away.
Speaker 5: But like I think like we got a bunch of answers from a lot of different people, and when when the answer came, let's just say, I was very disappointed me too, you know, because it went against what my answer was. Yes, right, So I have a personal stake why the d didn't work for me?
Speaker 4: I do as well. I was like, well, that just ruined it all. But okay, I'm gonna just now to figure out what the hell you're talking about. Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 5: That's why we're talking about it, because it's one of those movies where it definitely ping pongs you on where it's going to land. And I feel like, from that standpoint, the movie is super enjoyable, super riveting, and you get so locked in and then once it does get to the end, you'll you'll either.
Speaker 1: Really love it or you'll really be like, oh okay, like sure.
Speaker 2: You know, all right, I like Champagne problems. So thank you for that.
Speaker 6: That was good.
Speaker 4: Was totally brain we love.
Speaker 5: I know, I know we got a limited amount of time, but I did promise you guys a Christmas movie every week, and I actually have a throwback Christmas film for you guys. This one actually stars Josh Zuckerman and Brian Kranston from like I think two thousand and one, maybe even two thousand and it's a Disney Channel original movie called Twas the Night.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys have ever heard of this one ever or no.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: It was a Disney Channel original TV movie and It's essentially about Brian Kranzton, who's a criminal hacker who accidentally knocks out Santa Claus and steals his sleigh and decides to like dress up as him and like, like, you know, deliver presence around the world, all the while the criminals are coming after Santa Claus because he has a file.
Speaker 1: It's a very convoluted, stupid plot.
Speaker 4: But to see I think we've all seen it and try to forget about it. Probably I'll watch you.
Speaker 5: Up, probably, but you know you can't miss out on a Brian Kranzton Chris caper. It's called Twas the Night. You can catch it on Hulu and Disney Plus.
Speaker 3: All right, let me recap eternity. What's gonna happen when you get up there? Who are you gonna live your eternity with? Also in the theaters five nights at Freddy's two. I'm so excited I'm saying that, And Knives Out is now streaming, And of course we did a reach around for Pogonia. You're loving Pogonia and Twas the Night is his incredible holiday choice for this week, and of course he did rivalry gay.
Speaker 4: Stuff Juju, we love you. Thanks thanks for showing up this week.
Speaker 1: You're the best juja. We love you, guys.
Speaker 5: To catch the get Wreck with Strag Goofy podcast, we have Ryan Johnson, director of Knives, out on this week.
Speaker 1: So if you guys want to see that conversation, look at you everything.
Speaker 2: Is it a fruit ninja sweat shirt you're wearing?
Speaker 1: No, no fruit.
Speaker 5: It is a one piece sweatshirt. And that is a whole hour long conversation we can get into later. That's the it's the reason why my name is straw Hat Goofy. So a little bit of lore for you for me, Yes, but we don't have the time.
Speaker 1: We we don't have the.
Speaker 4: Agreement that much expation.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, see you later. The elvist Ran after Party