Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of The Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably shank d I am Jaselle Bryant. What's that? What's up? I'm Robin Dixon. Thank you for being here with us once again. It's so amazing. It's so amazing. Yes, I am. I am full fledge Pink and Green AKA today you are. Yes, I am. That's taking to it.
Speaker 1: You get to since you are always at a college campus, now you get to like stock up on all your gear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and people know, like somebody sent me this. Yeah, I guess it's HBCU Legacy. Let me shout them out. I think that's the name of the company. And they sent this to me with a bunch of other stuff. I appreciate it and continue to send more. That's amazing, Yes, because I'll be visiting my kids all the time. Anyway, Welcome to the world. Thank you. Was I just born? No? No? Did I say my name was Jazelle Brian? Did we do that? We did that?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: All right, I didn't. I ain't my blueberries too? Okay, So do you have your shady moment? I do have a shady moment you were there. I was there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I love that. Yes, you were there. It's very very very very quick and simple. So you know, it takes a lot to get me out of It takes a lot to get me out of the house.
Speaker 2: Yes, it does. Okay, you know I don't.
Speaker 1: Like to leave the house. But I agreed to leave the house the other day for a birthday party.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you know, I got dressed. You look really cute. Oh, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I met my girlfriends, yes, Jaseselle, Ashley and Chares. We went to the birthday party and you.
Speaker 2: Know, we listened to some good music whatever.
Speaker 1: I saw some people chit chatted blah blah blah blah, and I got my car and I went home. Okay, and I did not have any birthday cake. There was no birthday cake at this birthday party.
Speaker 2: I was driving in the car and I was like, what the fuck. Okay, okay, let's since we're talking about it. Okay, but that's all the things that happened at night, that's what you're mad at. Because yes, okay, first of all, let's just see we put it out there. Wisdom. Martin is that his name, I mean, last name, Mark Martin. Okay, Wisdom Martin who works for I think CBS Local News. Yes, we've known this news anchor. Yes, we've known Wisdom for a very long time. Yes, Wisdom's our friends first and foremost, Wisdom, your birthday is probably in the summertime, right, but it's November, and you had a part three fledged birthday part right, yes, okay, So and he could have invited like two hundred people. Yes, it was a lot of people there, Yeah, a lot of people there. We took over some hotel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the restaurant in the hotel. So it was like, you know, nice, It was a nice setup actually for a birthday, Like, you know, it made kind of sense.
Speaker 2: Right, And so was there any food there?
Speaker 1: There was a limited bar menu that we had to pay for. If you try, you chose to eat, okay, you had to pay for it. So there was no like he pretty much he the only thing he provided for us was the venu and some music.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was it, because drinks we had to pay for drinks. We had to pay for food. Wisdom, you had.
Speaker 4: No damn birthday cake, right, So I'm like, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Don't care that that they're running food there wasn't any drinks. I don't care about that. I went to a birthday party.
Speaker 1: I got dressed, I put makeup on, Yes you did, and I drove somewhere and there was no cake, no.
Speaker 2: And some birthday cake. Dammit. I was so upset. Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, So definitely what wisdom get on that. Let the people know, get into Wisdom's we called box God, get him his flood ms. Let him know he owes Robin and out some birthday cake. Yea, because I you know, I love cake.
Speaker 1: At this point, we need to put in a request for what type of cake we want?
Speaker 2: What do we want? I like a marble cake, marble So what kind of like frosting? I like?
Speaker 1: See, I'm very simple. I don't even need like all the bells and whistle.
Speaker 2: And whistles you do. Yeah no, I just want to, like, what's marble cake? Like chocolate and vanilla? Huh? Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then because because because if you don't give me marble cake and you have a chocolate cake and you have a vanilla cake, right, I'm going to have one of each.
Speaker 2: Oh, so you might as well just combine. I need some frosting, some nice butter cream something something yeah, yes, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean but I don't need Yeah, but I don't need like all those flavors, like you know when you go to like cupcake places and you have like sea salt caramel.
Speaker 2: With that, like no, no, just not be like Okay, the classic classic with butter yellow cake, chocolate cake with vanilla butter crank frosting. I'll take that. Okay, where's them get on top of that? And I don't want it from the local grocery store. No, Wisdom needs to go to a local bakery. That would make me even more angry if he had a birthday cake from Safeway, yeah or Giant. Yes, Wisdom, listen, this could be a tall order. Wisdom, get into it. Rom Is calling you out. Yes, yeah, and you had the green eye bandits there and it was a whole lot going on. So then he's he he DMS me or texts me. That's right. He texted me the other day. He was like, because by the way, Wisdom has set me up with like everyone in the room. Oh my god. So he he texted me about like these guys and who's first, who's second, who the third. So then he says, yeah, I said well, I was talking to one guy, but I was kept getting interrupted because people were excited we're taking pictures, and he was like, I guess I need a b ip section for y'all. How would that have even worse? Right, we're in the middle. Never anyway, wisdom get on top of that cake. Okay, so this is my shady moment. Mm hmm. So daylight savings time has happened, right, yeah, so we went back. We went forward? Right huh No, wait, okay, so daylight say fall forward and spring back. So fall okay, So god damn it, it's dark and six pm. So instead of being yeah, we went what the hell? Yeah, we went back?
Speaker 1: Then we went back so instead of it being like eight pm, it's really seven pm.
Speaker 2: Okay, And that's this is this is where my shade comes back, because it's actually dark and shady spring forward at like five, like it's five thirty. It's darkest, shit out so bad. It's six o'clock. It is like the middle of the night is so bad.
Speaker 1: I know it's bad, and you would think we would be used to it every year.
Speaker 2: It's just torture. So I didn't think it was this bad. I think this year it's I felt like years past, like six thirty it was dark. It's like five thirty. It is the dead of.
Speaker 1: No, it's like I'm driving my kids home from school and it's like four forty five, and you can just start feeling it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's bothersome time. But you know, but I would think I actually the only thing that I appreciate is that it's lighter in the morning.
Speaker 2: No it's not. I go to the gym at like six o'clock it's dark. No, it's not. Yes, it is. Okay. I wake up at like six thirty and it's light. Okay, So the sun came up at six fifteen, Like I'm driving to the this morning. I drove to the gym at five fifty. Okay, it was dark, pitch black dark, all right.
Speaker 1: Well for me it's beneficial because at six point thirty, yeah, it's light. So imagine at six thirty for me, someone who does not like to wake up and it's dark. It's like an hour later and it's dark, you know what I mean, like or whatever, it's it's really what it would have been at five thirty.
Speaker 2: Like it makes it harder for me to wake up. Can I get that?
Speaker 1: So even though I hate you know, I struggle with the winter and the dark and the seasonal depression all that and all that, I actually really appreciate that it's lighter for.
Speaker 2: Me than when I when I wake up. I just don't like it. So when when isn't there a time that it gets better? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So I feel like after I feel like it's it starts to kind of turn the other way. Yeah, kind of like after the New Year, like you'll start seeing okay that it like gets a little bit. It stays lighter, a little bit longer. It's like, you know, it's very gradual. Yeah, they say a minute a day, Oh is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, Yeah, so I feel like we get to a point where you can start to feel like, okay, we're like coming coming out of it, coming out to the tunnel. We had a dark tunnel right now? Okay, So I it's part of my second well this is not yeah, part of my shadiness. Yeah. If I if I had shady A and B, this would be B.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you heard a blue Sky? I have now heard of it because people are leaving X and going to Blue Sky.
Speaker 2: Everybody's leaving X for me on his Twitter and because because it's so toxic and horrible and the elon musk of it.
Speaker 1: All right, So they're leaving because and that's the thing, like why are y'all leaving now? Because Torch has been toxic? Right is affiliated with Trump and I and.
Speaker 2: The Old Right is just like taking over, like you know, they're just just going on there, just saying nasty stuff. Okay, Okay, So I one of my girlfriends was like, you know, you have to join Blue Sky because it's it's not toxic and it's great and it's blah blah blah. So I'm like, Okay. Last night, I was like, let me get my app going. So I went and I downloaded it, okay, and I was so excited. So I pull it up and y'all bear with me. I pull it up and of course my name Justselle Briant me. It's taken. It's taken. Wow, and let's see. Oh wow. So I tell the people just hold on. I'm trying to pull it up, Guys, give me. Okay. So Giselle Bryant is taken. Wow, right, that's crazy. You see this? So someone Jazelle Brian's taken with my picture of me wow, picture of my.
Speaker 1: Girls as the person pretending to me you been blue skying? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, Okay, do you know what one of the things they said. They've said some more things today, but like yesterday, when I looked at it, the first thing I saw that I supposedly said was my mind is not the toxic place. Okay, don't tell Robin, but I'm glad she was fired.
Speaker 2: I was like, what. I immediately went to like, how do you tell the people that this is a fake account? Like, I went immediately went to go report this. I was like, this is insanity. That's hilarious. But then they're like, what would you So then they're acting like they're met. What would you like to see more of from the brand GNA? Okay, so they really trying to act like me. Okay. Then they go off and they are they at Heather Gay from Salt Lake. You, oh, you're a liar. You stole my bottle on the trip in Thailand. Oh my god, you lied about it. You're lying on the show Girl Golf. Nobody likes you, bitch, Like, woah, this has gotta stop. God, Okay, this is got to stop. That's insane. Okay, Okay, So I think what I'm gonna do because I did set up an account it's Giselle g Bryant on Blue Sky. Okay, I think I'm gonna go on mine and say that that did gsel Bryant is just some because I've already reported. I don't know how long it takes for this to right. Yeah, so, or maybe I should get Bravo on top of this. Maybe. Yeah, I don't think. I mean, it doesn't hurt. We don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is like a whole new platform, so it doesn't hurt to just shoot your shots in as many places as you can.
Speaker 2: But this is like, so, yes, I think you should say that's not me. Yes, I already didn't. I already reported them after I saw the but you should robinspired and screw her, like I was like what because now, mind you, they only have one hundred and four now they have they had one hundred last night followers, one hundred and four. I just this is this is horrible. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean, I get someone's enjoying themselves, right, they're like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, this I'm just gonna hear here.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna like humor myself and make and make a page for Jazelle Bright.
Speaker 2: Dangn that's crazy. They took your name. They took my name, and so I have I the one I created has zero followers, right, And I just posted a picture of myself and I said, hi, blue Sky. All right, So I'm gonna later, I'm gonna get into this. I'm gonna I'm gonna tell the people. Yeah, definitely, I think you should put a message. What do you call?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Know? How it's like you what is the verb for for? Okay, So if you're on Instagram, you're you're posted posting. If you're on Twitter, you're tweeting. If you're on a blue Sky you're skying, you're flying. I don't no what's a butterfly? So it's like you're, yeah, you could be flying.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So but this is about mind you. This is supposed to be a non toxic place. Right on to the Heather Games. Get being cursed out. I'm happy Ribinson show anymore. But they want I said I want Sharissa, I do, but I actually didn't say that here. That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: So that that actually leads me to a question that I had, okay, which was are you on Threads.
Speaker 2: Yes, well I've gotten Yes, I'm on Threads. I mean, I'm happy that you should go and get your name now because somebody gonna take it.
Speaker 1: But I feel like our isn't Threads connected to your Instagram account anyway? So your name is your Instagram here? Oh really, I don't know, but that's just what I assume, like because someone told me like if you yeah, I think like you can just connect your Instagram handle to your Threads account and so your Threads account is your Instagram hand.
Speaker 2: Got you? Got you? Got you? Okay, yes, I guess so I assume that so, yeah, you have Threads to you no, oh okay, but you use it? No? Oh okay. I was just doing this whole blue Sky thing cause I was like, oh, this is cute, Like, let me see what's going on over here.
Speaker 1: So I'm curious for anyone that's listening that is on all of these platforms, like what's the difference between Threads and blue Sky and which one do you prefer?
Speaker 2: And why why are people like which one is more popular? Well? I do know that blue Sky has like a ticker, and I think a million people a day get it? Okay, so they're they're going up, their numbers are going on, but I think is it real people? Though? My question now are all these people real? Well? Right? And it's probably because it's probably so easy now for people to make fake accounts for celebrities and no one, So now you can't trust what you're reading on Blue Sky. Yeah, I need I need a verification. Yeah yeah, yeah, and yeah they need to be some regulations like quickly, yeah, totally. Yeah, I'm gonna get my people on that.
Speaker 1: So maybe just trust Threads because if Threads is connected to people's Instagram accounts, then you know that that person is really that person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So whoever is pretending to be me on Blue Sky f U two yes, and and f you from me? Yeah, and I'm gonna tell you and I like either like like stop right. And Jazelle said, I know who stole a bottle and it wasn't Heather. It wasn't Heather, And I definitely know who still a bottle. Can we talk about Denzel Washington? Yeah, because he's everywhere now, right.
Speaker 1: He's like promoting something, yeah anytime, right, anytime a movie's coming out.
Speaker 2: He's not promoted. But I feel like he's never like other movies he hasn't really done. I mean, he's like doing mass promo right now. I feel like when it passed Gladiator too too. Okay, yeah, I feel like in the past he didn't really do this kind of promotion. Okay, So anyway, there was have you seen any of his interviews.
Speaker 1: I've just seen headlines and it's something like he said there was he he he had a kiss with another man and they edited that out. Yeah, And then I heard something about him talking about I don't know if this is an interview. He was talking about his where he he used to do dope or something.
Speaker 2: Oh, really, what's dope? Is that coke? What's dope? So?
Speaker 1: I don't so what's the difference between dope and heroin? He was like, Yeah, I didn't do you know back he's talking about, you know, over his career whatever. Yeah, I didn't do heart drugs, but I did do dope.
Speaker 2: We like, what's dope? But what is dope? I didn't do heroin or cocaine or crack or this or that, but I did dope. I don't know what is so what is dope? No? What is dope for somebody? Because he's uh, he's that generation right. So, okay, so dope is.
Speaker 1: In illicit drugs, such as heroin or cocaine, used for its intoxicating or euphoric effects.
Speaker 2: So so, so I went Denzel clarifying which one? Which one did you do? Right? I don't know, so I don't really know what what drug is known as dope? All right.
Speaker 1: I always thought heroin was dope, but in this interview he was like, yeah, I didn't. I never did heroin or this or that in Bob.
Speaker 2: But I did do But I did I did. Okay, Well, we know that's not weed, right. I think anything past weed is like who you're you're crossing the line into, like some scariness. By the way, I've been watching this show called Industry. Have you watched it? No? Okay, we can get into that later, okay, because I watch to Denzel. Back to Denzel. So he was doing this interview and he said that he was on a yacht somewhere. He was yachting and there's a song I think called like Face of God. And he said he went somewhere on the yacht and maybe the upper deck, and he went and started praying and he was asking God to show. He was like, I want to see the face of God, he said, So something told him turn to the left. Okay, so he did, and they said look up, and he did. And then he took a picture and he showed the lady the picture, and so in the in the if you see the clip, I screenshot the picture and I want to show it to you because I was like highly impressed. I'm excited. Okay, So in this picture, and I mean, we'll try to get you all the picture, but you can kind of see eyes, nose in like a mouth.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, okay, I can see Okay, all right, I see a little bit, all right, yeah, mouth these is like eyes, yeah, yeah, okay, if you say.
Speaker 2: So, listen, I am a believer, okay, and I believe everything. Denzel. You believe that's the face of God? Well, no, I believe that this represents the face of God. I believe that that all happened in that moment for Denzel because he was like it affected him. Yeah. I believe that happened for him. Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: But interesting, Okay, So that's his picture. So wait, this is a picture of his So.
Speaker 2: He had on his phone and he showed the lady that he was talking to okay, And so then I screenshot and I was like, because I was like, if I screenshot is going to change, you know, I was getting real creepy with it and real deep, but it didn't. I was like, it looks like the face, it looks like I can I can make out a face. Yeah, okay, yeah. So anyway, Denzel, I'm glad that you have a relationship with GLD. Very interesting and it's been he credits that to his success and I think I freaking love it. Now, then you have do you have any experiences like that? Yes? Yeah, Oh no I don't. No, I don't have a picture of God on my phone. No, I do not.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying, but like where you've like asked God to show you something or send you or you know, send you a sign or something, and you've.
Speaker 2: I never really do that. I never really asked for a sign. Do you ask for a sign? No? But I know, like there's things that have happened that I'm like, oh, that's nothing but God. Okay yeah all the time. Okay, yeah, okay, next time I'm going to write it down, I can tell you. Okay, I'll be forgetting. Did you hear Steve Arkle's latest interview, No, or tell you write a book? Yeah, a little White, Yes, Steve Urkle. Yeah, Joe White. I just saw that. I heard about this on the radio. He wrote a book, he says.
Speaker 1: You know, you may have noticed that Steve Erkle's pants went from like beige khakis to denim jeans. Did you ever notice that on the show? Okay, no, so Erkles started Family Matters, yeses on Family Matters, so Arkle started off wearing khakis and then eventually he was wearing jeans. Okay, why because his bulge was too obvious way in the khakis.
Speaker 2: That's what they said. That's what he said. That's what he said. Yes, And did anybody corroborate? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like we need to we need to like look this up. Yeah, but you know how like Steve Arkle would wear his pants all like.
Speaker 2: Bulge.
Speaker 1: Yes, so imagine if he had a legit bulge and like, you know, you got kids watching the show, or even or Robin because I'm I'm a bulge watcher.
Speaker 2: Like we're crotch watchers. Yes, yes, Like wow, isn't that funny? So I want to like do some comparison pics. I want to like, righte. Speaking of crotch watching, I know we're going down a slippery slope here, so you know I did love Hotel. That might be my vice. Oh, crotch watching, that's not advice, though. Advice is like you do dope every day. That's a mice. Okay. So Joel Kim Booster was our host. I'm watching Industry, the show that I just asked you if you watch, which is on HBO, and it's the third season I'm watching and he's on it, right, Okay, mind you. I didn't know Joel was ever employed outside of when I saw him at level.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: He's naked. Oh and he's playing with his penis. Oh and it's there's nothing there. Oh so wait wait it gets better. So do you have to see him again? Well no, wait, okay. In a we were in Cabo. There was a day that I was like, I don't know. We were talking about something. He was like, because I made because cal came. I can't can't say that, Okay, cow didn't come. Okay, I don't know. We were talking about penises and he said he said like he's an Asian man. He was like, and he made reference to the fact that his penis was small, and I was like, and I think he did that because he knows everyone want to see it in this show. Yeah, well I'm late to watching it. Okay, I think it's been out for a while. But I think he's like, Okay, everyone has already seen the fact that my penis is extremely small, so he has no problem letting you know.
Speaker 1: So it was really his penis, Okay, well he was Yeah, it wasn't like a body double or like, yeah, oh he should have got a body double, right, he should have got jillil White. But maybe the thing is like, so he's saying that Asian penises are typically small, that's what he said, Celina wouldn't be realistic to happen.
Speaker 2: He should have gotten White. Anyway, we digress. Okay, So wow, okay, that was a whole lot. I do want to talk about Tyrese. Okay, because Tyres went on a rant another one, yes, another one, and he says out his mouth, hold on, let me let me get it, because this was this was actually kind of like disturbing to me, not disturbing, but it's like Terse, Tyree's deck on Terse. Yeah, no, Tyrese sometimes it's okay to say nothing. Okay, he says, I earned this life.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna never let nobody make me feel bad about the life I live. I'm gonna tell you right now, baby Mama number one and two, if you ain't learned already, I ain't giving you now giving it away to nobody. Ain't nobody gonna take this. I'm gonna protect this bottom line at all cost.
Speaker 2: Okay. So Tyree says in a video that he has posted baby Mama number one and two both of y'all, right, I ain't giving y'all shit, ain't giving you ship. Yes, but they have your kids. But actually you're trying to help your children, right, and you just going on a rant. And he's like, and if you're gonna and if in any baby Mama in the future, I don't give you shit either. Oh my gosh, boy, you're a catch. Wow, right right, I mean, but just the mentality, I mean, nobody's like, nobody's trying.
Speaker 1: To eliminated his whole dating pool, like because because the women he date, they trying to get somebody from that.
Speaker 2: But like, dude, why is that even your mentality right that you don't want to like support, support, work with be what's it called be co parenting with your baby children's mother? Mind? You want him to the ex wife. That's somebody that you were married to, right yeah, yeah, lovely Tyreese, you are lovely.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean coming from him and just he has a pattern of just saying some crazy shit and just being you know, off the wall.
Speaker 2: So not no surprise there, no, no, no, no, no surprise, no surprise there. However, that's pathetic. Yeah, come on now, doud do better? Okay, so I did want to talk about uh, okay, last, but not least before before we move very quickly because I want to read this to you, because we this is a blast from the past. People doctors warn you, Robbin, that you should not be on the toilet for more than ten minutes. Wait wait, and if you are, and if nothing happens, then you get up and you walk for a little bit. But if you stay on the toilet and you're just trying to make something happen down there, you're increasing the.
Speaker 4: Risk for hemorrhoids. And a week in healthy we talked about mussel already on this pot. You didn't agree, No, I didn't, I you said we talked about this already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a reminder.
Speaker 1: This is a reminder because you because I saw that recently, but we already talked about this and you were like yeah, because they said it calls hemorrhoids.
Speaker 2: And you were like is that true? And I was like, maybe I don't remember you telling the people you have hemorrhoids. Okay I didn't, I said, maybe, Okay, so what is that? What actually is a hemorrhoid?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: Like? What is that? Oh? A hemorrhoid is like tissue? Okay, this is too much. It's like because obviously you've had this problem.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can also get it when you're like pregnant and the pressure like pushes pressure from the baby like pushes down up on you. And so like the tissue from inside of your butt rectum is like outside of your butt.
Speaker 2: Ooh that's horrible. Yeah, So then what happens it for some people can be really painful.
Speaker 1: Others it just like can go away, right if you're not doing the Okay, so like maybe some people who are constipated, they can develop hemorrhoids, but.
Speaker 2: Like pushing too much yeah wow yeah, okay, So what did you do to get rid of yours. I'm just asking people a little preparation. H ho oh does it? Yeah? And then it goes away strength Yeah, I mean good, oh wow. I don't have that proment. I do not have that problem at the moment, Thank God, Oh, thank you Jesus. Okay, all right, moving on, I would like to talk about French Montana. Yeah. Do you know who that is? He's a rapper. He's a rapper and he's from Morocco, right, did you know that? I did. I did not know he was from Morocco. So it came upon some feed of mine that his there's a documentary about French Montana which he's in and it's getting awards. Wow. I was like, I was kind of entreat awards. It's winning awards. Okay, So I went and I looked it up and I was like, you know what, I've got nothing to do for an hour, for ninety minutes, let me check this out. Okay, it's an really like French. First of all, I didn't know anything about this man's and I didn't know like his story. I didn't know that he was even from Irac all. But then they moved to the Bronx and the Bronx is the Bronx. He got shot a bunch of times. He made it through and.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So wait, so his mother her name is Khadija. I think, yeah, I think her name is Kadija. She's the goat. She's the greatest of all times. Because they moved here. She ain't want to move here. And then the father said I'm leaving and he because he didn't like living struggling in the Bronx, because he was I guess, well to do in in Morocco. So he went back. He was like, come with me and she but lead the kids here and she's like, how many kids? Three? She was like, they wanted her, he wanted her to leave French here. She was like, I'm not doing that. So she stayed and thugged it out and raised three boys. One of them, the oldest is French Montana. And it's kind of like it's his story, but it's a little bit of hurt in there too, and it was amazing, really, so I'm telling y'all watch it. I just remember my mama's working two or three jobs. I was like, I got to do something I did at my mother out of that. But it was like, how do I escape? Hardy the doctor coming the numbers in the streets. So a story of like survival, huge survival, just you know, getting your grind on perseverance. I didn't know, you know, he had a beef for Jim Jones at one point, and I'm like, who the hell wants to be for Jim Jones? Like a Jim Jones beef? What's that? It's kind of like a day this day and age fifty cent beef, like you know, a terror on wheels. So was Jim Jones, right, yeah, you don't want that, no, no, but he like he thugged it out really yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, French Montana, I already spent a lot of time with Diddy. Okay, yeah, next, okay, let me say it. Diddy is because I was waiting.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for that. Really, he's not in it. There's no mention. I don't think there's any mention of him. But because I was waiting for that, waiting for sure, Diddy was very instrumental in his career. No, not kind of not but not really No, I don't know. Let's move on, French Montana. I have a new found respect for you, sir, and y'all should watch the documentary. Okay, did you hear about and you might want to sign up for this? I don't know the cruise line. What's it called? What is the name of this cruise line? I can't remember. I did read this whole article, but I don't have the article in front of me. Okay, a cruise line.
Speaker 1: Introduces a four year trip, Yes, for Americans who want to skip Trump's second term.
Speaker 2: Yes, so wait, but would you do it? Well? No, I gotta work. I actually have a couple of jobs. I need to take a four year break. But like, but people are leaving, like Ellen DeGeneres and her wife rolled out. Oh where did they go? Europe? Oh? Really? I saw that a couple of people have left. Yeah, yeah, they have exited stage left. Yeah. But could you imagine being on a cruise for four years? I could be on a cruise for four days, right or four hours? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So no, it's like so it since it starts at forty thousand dollars per year, that's.
Speaker 2: Actually not bad. I know. I'm like, what do you get with that? That's not bad?
Speaker 1: You get a I think that's for like a single room, So you get like your single rooms. I assume you're like you get your food and all of that. I'm sure that I don't know. I was trying to figure out exactly what you get with it, because I was like, that's not a bad idea.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad idea. If my kids weren't in high school, I probably would do that, weren't in high school wherever they need to like younger older, like yeah, Leah, if they were like out of school, if I didn't have to take care of kids here, Yeah, how would Wan make it on a cruise for four years? Oh no, no, no, you would.
Speaker 1: Actually I probably wouldn't either because I don't like cruises. But yeah, I think that's very interesting. I did see or you know, there's other people who can just if you're able to work remotely, like there are people who are just like touring European countries for like the next however many years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I get it. I'm very curious to see what's going to happen. Yeah. I was watching the view the other day and we we we girl. Borg was like, I'm just gonna get my popcorn and see all with all you know transpires and I'll send me too, right, Yeah, I'm just gonna see what happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because these cabinet picks are quite interesting, interesting.
Speaker 2: Or criminal disturbing. Yeah, the guy allegedly who's raping girls and having sex with with seventeen year old saying them.
Speaker 1: Yes, like what right, ridiculous. Oh, before we go farther, we have to give a retraction.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, let's retract. Okayelle needs to give a retraction. What did I say?
Speaker 1: Well, when we were speaking about Meghan the Stallion, Yeah, we brought up her interview with Gail how she lived, during her interview with Gail King about her having sex with Tory Lanez right, Tory is his name?
Speaker 2: I don't know that. Yeah, man's name?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, And you know, the conversation went something like free toy.
Speaker 2: Okay, Fine, I said, free toy. But clearly I I was maybe under the impression she lied about a whole lot of things.
Speaker 1: Okay, like who shot her? Okay, regardless whether they had sex or not. Yeah, that doesn't matter if he shot her. Yes, that is not okay, that's not okay. And he should be where he is.
Speaker 2: I should be ready. So no, free toy. Yes, keep him where he is, keep him and Meg We're sorry like we're just we were.
Speaker 1: Just talking keep him where he is. But sometimes we say things in jest and talk things through. But we did hear from quite a few of you that we're not happy with those comments, and so we definitely want to give you a retraction.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're retracting now. This is what I don't want to retract.
Speaker 4: And this.
Speaker 2: I saw this and I was like, oh my gosh, that happened, just like it happened. Okay, Okay, did you see what Keikey said about Nicki? No? Okay, So Kicky Palmer, y'all already know Nicki is our girl. Yes, we love us some Nicki Minaj and Keicky Palmer. She's doing her rounds because I think she has a book out. Okay, So I think she was like on jay Leno or jay Leno by the way, she's super talented. Wait a minute, does say jay Leno? Wait a minute, is it Jimmy Fallon? Jimmy Fallon took over jay Leno? Okay, Jimmy, Jimmy Kimmel one of them. She was at a late night show.
Speaker 3: And then she's like, look, I don't read the press. I don't know everything that's going on, but I just want to tell you, nobody knows what it's like when we turn off the lights and we got to be with ourselves.
Speaker 2: So you do whatever you need to do to be good with you.
Speaker 3: And I was like, yeah, I love.
Speaker 2: And that is Nicki. That is Nicky, So Nicki. But if y'all to hear NICKI basically told Kiki because Kiki we was going through it maybe about a year ago with her baby dad and it was all this drama and they're going there, they broke up and then it was all this nonsense about like the baby and all that, and Nicki was like, you don't have to worry about the world, right, you just get yourself together and just worry about care. You take care of you. But you know, it's so crazy. Should go watch this that? You know?
Speaker 1: We spent time with Nikki after one of her shows in DC. Yeah, and we were probably, I don't know with her at least an hour.
Speaker 2: Or two hours. I think I felt like she kidnapped us, like she was not letting us go about two hours, and she definitely was talking exactly like that, exactly like like that. It wasn't like a lecture, but it was definitely she just but it was more for me. I took it like women empowerment. Yes, like we are the prize, we are the queens. Make sure you get yourself and do together and do what's best for you in order for you to be a queen. And that when I heard that, I was like NICKI said that, yes, like that's how exactly that is exactly like that. Yeah, and for any of you all that I know there's a lot of people I hear that are like nicky haters and I and you know, I'm not going to tell you who to like who not to like, but like Nikki, if you ever get her behind closed doors, that is just who she is. She wants every woman to win, right, Yes, And I love that, Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: And she was just sharing a lot about her own experience, like when when she's kind of like trying to uplift the other women, she was sharing about her experience as well. Yes, you know it's coming from a place of like I've been there, I know what you're what you've been through.
Speaker 2: I know they we're all human. It was very in that moment, she felt very human. Yeah, but don't cross her now, because she come up for your neck and don't be fake like she can't stand. She can read a fake bitch from across the room. Don't be fake now, because she will. She will let you know about yourself. Yeah, okay, So, so were we going to read something? Before we read something? Can I just there was a post that went up that said that what if you had twins? What would you name them? If? Have you ever thought about this? Like, if you had twins, what would you name them? No? I've never thought about that. But if I had twins, Okay, are they like girls or boys? What do I happen? It's up to you, like with their names rhyme, it's up to you. Okay. So these so somebody someone was on the Shape room and it was like, if you had twins, what would you name them? The comments were wild people, okay, oh you know what?
Speaker 1: I saw this because somebody was like kone and yack and.
Speaker 2: Then somebody said hell and no one was. I thought there was a serious question at first. No, no, okay, but what was what was one was term and conditions. That is so funny to me, Phineas and firm. How about kate and dupe Kate not dupe Kate, what like dupe like like, oh, okay, okay, one is day Quill and Nike will listen. I love my people because you're would be coming up with some stuff funy, yes, funny, or you can just say them Angelina door, Oh twins. There's some class action suits going out, rob Are you gonna join? I already did last which one ginger Ale? Yes? Because there's no ginger in ginger Ale. I want my money. I want my twenty five cents. Okay, wait, not only is so did you sign out for that? Yes? Robert, please tell with you lying? So I want listen anybody who is joining a clash at Okay? How long has ginger el been out? A thousand years? So now we have a problem, and we because it's not ginger because we're more informed. We're more informed. Now we're like also joining the Netflix class action for your buffering of the Tyson fight. I need to because that's coming. I know, because they made they made us see his butt but we couldn't see anything else. Okay, wait a minute, So did you watch I did, and and and the and the service sucked? Okay, but did you did you feel like Tyson? Really? Because because there's this, there's there's a debate out here. Okay, okay, so we're talking about the Tyson now John Paul debate. Oh, by the way, John Paul, John Paul, John Colmes, what's the same, Jake, Jake Paul, Paul, Jake Faul.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, I did not sign up for the ginger All class.
Speaker 2: Yes you did, Yes, you did? Okay. So ever, ok, I feel like I saw this going down because last Christmas holiday season I was in St. Barts. Jake was there, so it was Mike and his wife. Oh. I think that's where they discussed all of this. They were like together. No, I didn't see them together. I saw them in different places. But like, the island is very small. So when first of all, people started calling me that night like, DoD are you watching this? Are you watching this? The fight? The fight night, I legit, y'all because something's wrong with me. And I know they're preparing and they were hyping it up. I thought it was all a joke. I didn't really think they were going to they were really fighting, right, yes, So when I was like, what are y'all talking about? Oh my gosh, this is really happening. So so I went back to sleep because I could care less. Yeah. Yeah. So the next day everybody was given their two cents. Yes, what's your two cents? My two cents is that it was a joke. I think it was staged, you know what. I think as they said Michael was holding back, Jake was holding back. No, Mike was holding back. First they said Jake was holding back, and then they showed Mike like the next day or three days later, like in the gym, and he was like his feet were moving real fast. He was what he was doing? No, No, Mike.
Speaker 1: When Mike Tyson started biting his glove, I was like he was biting his gloves.
Speaker 2: Yes, he was hungry. Why it was, I don't know. It was like he would like he almost looked like a baby or something, you know, like how a baby like sucks on their like pacifier on like something like. It just seemed like he was using it to soothe himself. It was weird, Okay. So he was like biting his glove and he just looked like out of it, and no, Jake Paul was holding back. I don't it was. What is my take on it? I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say that, like okay, Okay, Mike Tyson got twenty million dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jake got forty. Jake Paul got forty. But isn't it his company, Jake Paul's company? Uh huh oh maybe yeah. I don't know, like is he doing promotions? Oh maybe, yeah, I think it is. I didn't even like look that deep. I'm just looking on the surfaces, that's right.
Speaker 1: I do believe maybe Mike Tyson went in thinking that he could, like he could hang, and then he got in there, like boxing is a very tiring sport. Yeah, so I feel like the first couple rounds he was kind of like there and then he just tired out. And then once you start taking those those hits, it's even worse.
Speaker 2: And I think he just he just needed to get it.
Speaker 1: Over with, and Jake Paul probably could have really hurt him really bad.
Speaker 2: Really Yeah. I don't think it was staged.
Speaker 1: I think they did intend to like have some type of fight, but I think once Mike Tyson got in a ring and he started tiring out and receiving those hits, it was like, oh yeah, no, this wasn't a good idea.
Speaker 2: It was not a good idea. Okay, Well, the.
Speaker 1: Buffering, the nerve to be like, yeah, and I'll fight you talking about his brother or something. Yeah, no, Mike, we don't want you to.
Speaker 2: But Mike is like, damn near sixty. No one's paying for that. Again, I was listening, I'll be I'm glad we didn't pay for it. I didn't pay for it. No, you didn't, right, Okay, wait, but everybody's like, y'all better not mess it up for the Queen Bee. Come Christmas Day? Oh right, and I thought, yes, yes, so Chris, So Christmas Day. Beyonce is doing a halftime at the Ravens game that which, by the way, you should go to. I can't go because I'm doing some my things, but you should go. I would love to. Okay anyway, So Beyonce is going to be performing at the halftime show, which I think is fascinate.
Speaker 1: The Ravens versus the Houston's. Yeah, the Texans, and this is exciting.
Speaker 2: But do you think that they But between now and then, they need to get Netflix, needs to get the Street. They better get it together. I missed the halftime show, I'm gonna be very angry. Oh no, that would be horrible. Well, if I miss the football game, I'm gona be very I don't care, but I just want to see Beyonce do her thing.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I'm sure Beyonce is probably like, Okay, y'all, we saw this Tyson fight, Like, what's going on?
Speaker 2: No, Jay, Jay put that call in. Beyonce is working on her eight count right, Yes, she's going.
Speaker 1: To be singing the tech the country music. I think she's not going to make eight counts happening. I think she's going to do a combo you think so, you think why not? She could do a little renaissance and or maybe she might have any new music out by then.
Speaker 2: I think it's going to be all Cowboy Carder. I would not be mad at that. Yeah, Okay, So there's not a whole lot of eight counts happening there. It's like two steps, sixteen counts.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, so hmm, yeah, I'm pretty sure they're like, no, y'all need to handle this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I would think the NFL is saying the same thing again, Jay, this is jay Z's job and he's going to be on top of it. They're going to make sure. Yeah, and like what happened. But there is a class action too, By the way, because people were traumatized not being able to see Tyson. Okay, so I'm not winning anything. I was in the Tyson rabbit hole of listening to things he used to say. Oh yes, I did an interview and he said that he used to sleep with his tigers. Literally. Yeah. He said, it's not a good idea. And this is what he's saying. It's not a good idea to sleep with tigers. Yeah, I would agree, Yeah, you don't need to do it to Actually, no, that's not a good So he was sleeping with two of them. Oh my god, guess why? He said it's not a good idea. Why not because they're gonna, like, I don't know, they're like heavy, put their head in your mouth, your head in their mouth, he said, because they're so territorial. They started fighting each other to be up under him. Oh my god, I'm like, how scary is that? Wow? So he said, yeah, it's not a good idea. My man, does he still have the tigers? I don't think so. I kind of feel like maybe there might be some money issues here, like why are you going in the ring for Well, yeah, I'm sure there's definitely it was money. He probably needs the money. Yeah sure, yeah, well sure to Tigers. No, I don't think he has that anymore, because remember, no one should own tigers. No no, no, right no, right, that's probably illegal, yeah, probably it should be. Yes, Mike Tyson is crazy, Mike listen, I'm here for Mike Tyson. Yeah, I am here for Mike Tyger crazy. Yeah. So so Netflix, get yourself together. We have a mandate. Get yourself together, Robin, get on get on board your class action suits, yes, Ginger AO okay, and Netflix okay, and anything else we need to do. I think that's it. That's it. Okay, We're We're there. We're out of here. Guys. We love y'all so much. Don't ever forget to live your life. Either reasonable or shut d or both. Fight. Reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite
Speaker 2: Shows, and you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, ten, Giselle Bryant, and Reasonably Shady