Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jetty and he Armstrong and Yetty. Other side.
Speaker 3: Ivan Paul's impact on wildlife, killing thousands of birds who fly anywhere near the plant's intense heat, has shown in this government video.
Speaker 4: When they see the birds actually going up in flame. They created a name for that. They call them streamers.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What the hell was that? Exactly?
Speaker 5: William Laugeness Fox News last night with special report on the massive Ivan Paul solar plants, closing more on the important facts. But yes, so this thing and loginess explains this, So forgive the redundancy.
Speaker 1: But instead of like being.
Speaker 5: A solar just a giant solar field with solar panels.
Speaker 1: The idea of this, somebody came up with this idea is.
Speaker 5: It's a zillion mirrors that all focus the sun's rays on these towers that get crazy super heated to drive steam turnbines. The problem being that superheat literally causes birds that fly by to burst into flames.
Speaker 1: Screamers.
Speaker 5: They call them screamers, right or yeah, whatever, he said, yeah, so, But the point is not birds bursting into flame, although frankly, for kind of a side feature that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: The main point is the squandern can take your kids and watch some Wow.
Speaker 5: If you want your kids to be serial killers, yes, yes, desensitize them to quick and horrible death. All right, here we go start with Ady William Ladgeness on a story that we'll gall ye as a taxpayer, this.
Speaker 1: Would become the biggest soil plant.
Speaker 6: In the world, not in China, not in India, but in California.
Speaker 3: The ivan Pa solar plant went live eleven years ago. It was supposed to produce clean power for at least thirty years. Instead of solar panels, it uses giant mirrors to concentrate the sun's energy on these towers, which boil water, generating steam, creating electricity.
Speaker 6: It's going to put about one thousand people to work building a state of the art.
Speaker 1: Facility, right all right, so just a quick review.
Speaker 5: Stead of the art supplying green power for at least thirty years, they're shutting it down after eleven sous. As a rule of thumb, perhaps we go with green energy programs. Cut the estimates by two thirds, and you're probably closer to the truth Roland William Lejay.
Speaker 3: As part of his climate agenda, President Obama gave ivan PA one point six billion dollars in federal loans, a five hundred and thirty five million dollar grant, a thirty percent tax credit worth about six ndred million, and an accelerated depreciation schedule that allowed investors to write off their capital investment in just five years.
Speaker 1: The fact of the matter is American taxpayers wind up holding the bill, whether it's a Celinda, whether it's this project care.
Speaker 5: So putting aside the loans, at least a billion dollars in freebies from Obama to his cronies roll on.
Speaker 3: In addition to taxpayer losses, California's rate payers were forced to buy ivan PAW power at five times at the market rate to help meet the state's renewable energy mandate. These are expensive subsidies and they not only are they do they cost the taxayers, but they just distort the market.
Speaker 1: So I don't understand that part the taxpayers buying it at five times the going rate was.
Speaker 5: That California has rules about the amount the percentage of power that has to be a green energy produced, and Ivan Paul was going to be part of that. The problem, though, is that it costs five times the normal rate to provide electricity from that sort of system.
Speaker 1: But because it was.
Speaker 5: Decreed that to fight climate change, never mind Indian China, nothing to see here, keep moving, everybody, Uh, California would make enormous sacrifices to affect climate.
Speaker 1: Change even though they haven't changed anything.
Speaker 5: An IODA just resulted in enormously high bills for ratepayers.
Speaker 1: One more clip.
Speaker 3: Ivan Pau is likely to shut down at the end of the year. Its owners say that plants simply could not compete on price with wind, natural gas, or traditional solar panels. Now neither the Energy Department nor the plant's operator would tell us exactly how much taxpayers lost, but experts say it is likely to exceed one billion.
Speaker 5: Dollars end the green energy scam. I like the environment as much as anybody, and the green energy scam.
Speaker 1: So I want to hear this clip again with the screamers. Is that what they wear here?
Speaker 3: Let's players again other side Ivan paus impact on why by killing thousands of birds who fly anywhere near the plant's intense heat has shown in this government video.
Speaker 4: When they see the birds actually going up in flame. They created a name for that. They call them streamers.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's streamers because yeah, they because they burst into flame and have a trail of smoke behind them as they fall dead to the earth.
Speaker 1: That could be either way. And you set me on fire, I'm gonna scream. Oh I'm not saying screamers is a bad name, just that's not that the one they went with. Oh my god, oh jeez, oh wow.
Speaker 5: Whether it's frightening us with things that you shouldn't be frightened of, like Elon Musk, We've got a system. They'll hold it. They'll make sure he doesn't do anything crazy or promising us things that can't possibly be delivered.
Speaker 1: I wish I had this quote in front of me.
Speaker 5: It's a great quote from Thomas Soul who said, essentially, the fact that so many politicians are just shameless liars is partly on us, because if we as voters demand things from government they can't possibly deliver, we're demanding they lie to us.
Speaker 1: That's a trick. He's got a point. This is a great example of that. Before we take a break, here's my favorite New York Post headline of the day always good and this is a handy with RFK Junior just being confirmed and committee. Now he's going to the big vote where it looks like he's gonna get through. New York Post headline. New study finds an entire spoonful of microplastics in people's brains and three times as much in people who have dementia. A spoonful of plastic, it's not microplastic. If you have a spoonfuls getting mack grow. I think it totals up. I understand. What the h that's a big chunk of plastic though a spoonful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm a skeptic about everything, but I absolutely believe that some of the you know, the the matter that is in our environment introduced by the post industrial world is absolutely affected our body chemistry.
Speaker 1: But so how are we getting microplastics in the ocean and in our brains. That's like when I drink out of a plastic bottle, some of the plastic scrapes off or whatever and gets in my body and doesn't come out million different ways.
Speaker 5: It's in the air all around us as trillions of tons of plastic are produced and used and destroyed all around the world, attires rolling on the asphalt, cast off tiny little bits of themselves up into the atmosphere.
Speaker 1: There's a million different sources of it.
Speaker 5: From what I understand, I don't have an authoritative like piece of journalism in front of me, but having read a fair amount about it, it's ubiquitous.
Speaker 1: It's everywhere. Boy, if they ever nail this down as being the reason for autism and demension, anxiety and all the different things going on, how would we untangle the modern world from plastic? I mean, just like where I'm standing right now here in the radio studio, my phone, my coffee thing, my water bottle, this iPad, the stand of the iPad is own, the cord, my book, my glasses. Yeah, just it's everywhere all the time. Like I said, it's stunning how ubiquitous plastic is. Yeah, they were looking at the clock. I mean everything right.
Speaker 5: They would probably we would have to come up with methods of manufacture that turned loose far fewer fragments up into the air. But again, and this is troubling, we would be up against the I don't give an f policies of some of the biggest countries on Earth, Russia, China, India, they don't care. They would say, look, we're too poor. We got to keep developing. We can't afford to to do that. But yeah, as suspects go in the great crime of some of the modern ailments, microplastics are right up there. And I'm no paranoiac, you know me. I just I think it's absolutely worth chasing down. And I think RFK Junior is half a crackpot.
Speaker 1: But if he gets like.
Speaker 5: Super enthusiastic about hey, the government ought to study that, go get.
Speaker 1: Them the whole plastic thing. Yeah, yeah, the microplastics, that's troubling.
Speaker 5: I've read coverage from all sorts of different points of view about it. It is absolutely not Gretaituneberg and Chapel Roan and a bunch of lefty hippie dippies. Now, it's that some of the most serious scientists in the world are well, you're just an example here at this point, you've become a parody of yourself.
Speaker 1: Sorry. For some reason, the idea of a whole spoonful in my brain bothers me. We got more on the way.
Speaker 4: Say here, when they see the birds actually going up and flame, they created a name for that. They call them screamers.
Speaker 2: If they attempted to shoot at take shots at.
Speaker 1: Aggressively approach troops are borbitual agentes. We're not going to stand for it.
Speaker 6: Ever, it's not a question of that's right, that's what We've already took shots at.
Speaker 1: Borg til.
Speaker 6: It's going to increase as we take their livelihood the way, as we take their money. Way they can't pay off federal officials, it's increase. They're not gonna way, They're not gonna wait quietly.
Speaker 1: No way, somehow. A memo from the leaders of Mexican drug cartels down to their people lower down in the organization. They're big, multi gazillion dollar organizations, these cartels mm hmm, with a hierarchy like any business anyway. A memo was obtained by the US government the US Border Patrol showing that the car cartels have decided to use kamikazi drones and other explosives in a bid to thwart the crack down at the border. The alert, which cites social media posts and other sources, cautions federal agents to remain cognizant of their surroundings at all times. Blah blah blah, as you probably should always do. If the Mexican cartels try to bring it against our military at the border. That is going to turn ugly fast, right.
Speaker 5: And I love the point to Pete Hesath's made right there. Maybe it was Tom Holman that if we threaten their livelihood and their revenue that they used to pay off officials, they're going to react very, very badly to it. It's about to get really spicy on the border.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I saw a report on Fox that Hegxeth was meeting with lots of the border patrol people and then he sent the leaders out to just talk to the rank and file people and say, tell me anything you want to tell me about what's actually going on. And then he also said, if you're shot at, you shoot back rules of engagement of change from the previous administration. If you're if they're shooting at you, you shoot back at them. So which is obviously is gotta happen. But right man, things could turn crazy fast. I think the fact that that's a wow is the wow. How the hell did we get so far down the road?
Speaker 5: Anyway, that's a perfect setup to what I wanted to talk about, At least briefly.
Speaker 1: There was a real gambling in Casa Blanco moment yesterday. I think it was Trump threatened those tariffs on Mexico and Canada, and Canada is a different case in Mexico, but if they didn't do something about, you know, the fentanyl coming across the border and immigration and the rest of that stuff.
Speaker 5: And indeed there's been progress on that front. But the White House fact sheet that announced the tariffs on Mexico mentioned part in part quote, the Mexican drug trafficking organizations have an intolerable alliance with the government of Mexico, and this created a furious reaction in Old Mexico, said President Claudia Shinebaum. And I've ruined myself. I don't know why it popped into my head. Shine Bomb you crazy diamond the Great Pink Floyd song. So now every time I hear her name, I think shine bomb you crazy? Anyway, President Shinebaum posted on x breathlessly the Mexican the we categorically reject the White House's slenderous claims that the Mexican government has alliances with criminal organizations, and Mexican governors chimed in with a joint statement quote, we energetically condemn the accusations that suggest there is a link between our governments and narco trafficking cartels, and outraged headlines filled the newspapers.
Speaker 1: Well Rich Lowry at the National Review Rights.
Speaker 5: The White House line is strong stuff, but it hits on a fundamental problem. And it's not like the government and the cartels went aboard the USS Missouri and signed some sort of treaty together. But the Mexican government has fought a bloody years long war against the cartels.
Speaker 1: That it lost.
Speaker 5: Then it reached a corrupt modus vivendi with the organization way to go forward and increase their cooperation. The Mexican government hates being called on this, but it is true, and it's a real shift after the Biden administration whitewashed this for four years. If the Mexicans feel defensive about Trump's accusation, rits Lowry, that's because they have so much to feel defensive about.
Speaker 1: As the hardcore conservative New York Times.
Speaker 5: Has written of the cartels quote, they pay off the police, manipulate mayors, co opt senior officials, and dominate broad swathes of the country. And he mentions that Steinbaum has made much of Mexico's sovereignty. In her response, to Trump that you dare not, you know, fight cartels on our land. We have sovereignty, blah blah blah. But they have an ongoing affront against their sovereignty. That's the cartels. Josh Travino of the Texas Public Policy Foundation has long been drawing attention to the issue and has edited an exhaustive, unsparing report on the relationship between the narcos and the state, which I will be reading later today. There is solid evidence that Omlo, the last Mexican president, his top aids ushered in millions of dollars worth of presidential campaign contributions from cartel sources. They kept the boss his hands clean, but we all know how that works.
Speaker 1: Much because a couple of Mexican presidents ago, I don't remember which one it was, it became there was proof shortly after he left that he was getting money from the cartels.
Speaker 5: Mm hm oh yeah, pretty compelling. Here's pro publica. By some estimates, criminal gangs dominate more than a quarter of the national territory, operating openly, imposing the will on local governments and often forcing the state and federal authorities to keep their distance. The violence is hovered near historical levels. Well, the gang's extortion rackets and other criminal enterprises have been testicized into every layer of the eccoont To me, this is.
Speaker 1: Why you got to hold on to rule of law, law and order civilization, because I mean, you end up in a state like that, it's tough tough to turn that around.
Speaker 5: Clawing it back would be a fifteen year all outrill gorilla war with it.
Speaker 1: And we take a lot of really brave people and look, you do, what would you do? You're a medium level official anywhere and you get the silver or lead speech, right, I mean, come on, what are you gonna do. You're gonna go ahead of here's bank account numbers. When you know the whole government, the entire country's corrupt. You're gonna be the one person stands up to the cartels. Right.
Speaker 5: I'm a small town mayor and my state governor is on the cartel's payroll. Yeah, exactly. And I realized this is the point that shouldn't need to be made. But my god, the insanity of it.
Speaker 1: We had.
Speaker 5: We have a hundreds of miles long border with such a country that we left wide open for their cartels to just come on in.
Speaker 1: It's it's enough to make you pretty angry a little more about all the microplastics in our brain from this study that came out. I don't think this is conspiracy crazy stuff. I think this is real anyway. More on the Way to Stay with Us, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 7: Kamala Harris remains the front runner for the twenty twenty eight nomination. I know that's some accolade. That's like being first in line at a James Carville kissing booth.
Speaker 1: What is it? We have a breaking, unimportant news. Donald Trump is going to attend the Super Bowl. He will be the first sitting president to ever attend a Super Bowl m in Louisiana, in New Orleans this Sunday. Is this Sunday? Next Sunday, This Sunday, Yes for Chiefs Eagles. So God, can you imagine what the security's got to be around that?
Speaker 5: And I've got to believe the NFL's freaking out a little bit because I don't know how well their security you will mesh with the Secret Service security protocols and needs in the rest of it.
Speaker 1: Well, given the Secret Service failure where he almost died, and then the fact that there was an al Qaeda inspired terrorist attack in New Orleans just a couple of weeks ago. Can't even imagine what the security is going to be like around that, both for good reasons to protect the president and reasons of not wanting to have egg on their faces. Again, I'm sure they're going to go you know, way way, way way down the line of predective. Of God, what a mess is if it wasn't going to be hard enough to get in and out of the stadium already, But anyway, Trump's going to.
Speaker 5: Be thinking of the fans. Yeah, They'll be standing in line for eleven hours to get in.
Speaker 1: There have been three vice presidents sitting vice presidents attend to Super Bowl, Spiro Agnew m al Gore and hw Bush. There's never been a sitting US president. I think because of the security reasons, because it'd be such a giant asshole. Probably, I suspect so, yeah, because otherwise, why would you pass up on the number one watched TV event of the year to get your face out there and wait to people?
Speaker 5: Right now, Trump is doing the interview pregame. Oh, I didn't hear that he's doing the bet. Biden skipped several years in a row because he was too senile to have a conversation.
Speaker 1: So it's a Fox Super Bowl. Who will be interviewing? Is it brettbeaar Right? Oh wow, Well that's cool. As we've said year after year, it's not really what I want to do on Super Bowl someday is watch a political interview.
Speaker 5: But right right, it's good to have a president who's able to string a sentence.
Speaker 1: Together though, and apparently the topic of the conversation. So the all the players, both teams arrived in the Louisiana yesterday New Orleans, and then they do the media days where they answer a whole bunch of dumb questions all week long, which has got to be really, really tiring. I can't even imagine going in there and sitting there for hours asking you answering stupid questions when when you know you get the biggest game in your life coming up.
Speaker 5: Freull And frequently it's not like the hardcore NFL press there, it's like USA today, who wants to ask you about.
Speaker 1: Travis Kelcey talking yesterday about how you just can't answer any more questions about proposing to Taylor, just can't talk about that anymore. Patrick Mahomes asked about and somebody brought a picture to remind him his dad bod, which is famous from a couple of years ago. He is a rather average ish looking dude with his shirt off, and he said, I have a dad bod because I'm a dad. I have a couple of little kids.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: One interesting things about the Kansas City Chiefs, which is I think should be a reason to root for them and not hate them. Is there two biggest stars, Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelcey both have a little muffin when they stand up. You can see a little hanging out over their pants. You don't usually see that with NFL players other than lineman usually, you know, you're what do they call them skill players? They don't have that little muffin over the side, but Travis Kelsey does. Lineman, it looked like they could give birth to an elephant. And what did we learn earlier? The Eagles have the biggest law in the history of the NFL, averaging six average twenty eight averaging thirty six six. What is it, Katie? You were very close. It's three thirty eight. Whow average way six three forty roughly for the average of those guy five guys in front and then they do this play called the tush push. If you don't know it, it's just they got giant asses, and if they decide to move forward one yard, it really ain't many teams that can stop them from going forward one year. And if you're behind them, I could just walk behind them, those giant asses pushing everybody more than I even moved the ball that far. So we'll see how that went. I think it's interesting that linemen when they retire lose weight. Oh yeah, they're supposed to a lot of athletes. Most athletes, you retire, obviously you gain weight, but they lose weight. They're pounding on extra pounds to try to be as heavy as possible, just a matter of physics. And then you lose weight when you retire. Wow, that can't be good for you.
Speaker 5: It's better than holding the keeping the weight on though obviously can't be three hundred and forty pounds year old life.
Speaker 1: Our buddy Dave, who worked with the NFL, and I know some other person works with the NFL. Talking about the food they provide these linemen on the plane and at the hotel, there's a big room downstairs they keep open twenty four hours a day. For a couple of days leading up to the game, all the time, and it's just as much food as you want, endlessly, so that you can.
Speaker 5: Keep your weight up while burning an unfathomable number of calories doing what you do.
Speaker 1: For a living. I'd like to try that once. Yeah, the flying on the plane with all the food, in a hotel with all the food, go down there, anytime of night, just whatever you want. Huh, you want to be fat as all? Yeah, you only lived once. Might as well make it short. No, peace, might as well be might as well spend it struggling to put your socks on.
Speaker 5: So a couple of corrections of dendums, et cetera from previous stories. Number one, I forget I mentioned that Amlo, the previous president of Mexico, had declared his hugs not bullets relationship with the cartels, which went about as well as you'd think, probably because he allegedly took millions of dollars in campaign contributions from the cartels. Secondly, speaking indirectly of the cartels, I forgot to mention as we were talking about the Amelia Perez transgender actor as sectress actor person who's nominated for Academy Awards in that movie with thirteen Oscar nominations, even though it is practically unwatchable. There is a new crowd funded parody of it that has become very, very popular, Yeach. The film has met with strong backlash in Mexico over criticisms of its poor Spanish Spanish, its use of stereotypes, filming in Paris with few Mexican cast members, and the light treatment of the issue of forced disappearances. More than one hundred thousand people are missing in Mexico the hands of the cartels or corrupt the government forces or whatever, and they just make it a plot point to make the transgender person look like a saint. Anyway, Filmmaker Camillia Aurora created to go fund me and created the movie Johanna Sacrablue, the story of a trans heiress to France's biggest baguette business who seeks to destroy her country's systemic racism with her strongest weapon, love. And apparently it's everybody as ridiculous as you'd like, but it would have to work very hard to be as ridiculous as the thirteen Oscar nominated The thirteen time Oscar nominated Amelia Perez, which I strongly suggest if you have the Netflix, you watch at least some of It's hard to describe to you how ridiculous it is.
Speaker 1: We have actual breaking news important. This is from NBC. The White House is preparing any executive order to eliminate the Department of Education. He can't do it through executive order, but the gesture is something nobody's gone this far. Republicans have been talking about this for years. No president has gone this far, So this will be fun to watch. I like the ideas of having the conversation, why do we need a federal Department of education where all the tax dollars go to and then it comes back to your states, and what role do they play in your local school. Let's talk about that for weeks or months or years. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm in favor of it one hundred percent. If it is clearly unconstitutional. We've been against that sort of thing, and I will be against it. Doing something just to get credit from your base, even though you know the courts will overturn it. I think that's weak. You took about to defend the constitution.
Speaker 1: Defend it.
Speaker 5: On the other hand, I haven't read the order, so if it goes in a fair amount of detail about how you can do that constitutionally.
Speaker 1: From what I understand, talk about it. From what I understand, there's a lot of portions of the Department of Education that were enacted, came to be through executive orders, and they can be unround. The department itself was an Act of Congress, like most departments have to be, and that will be different. But if he's just trying.
Speaker 5: To if you could rein it in via executive order to the only thing it does is send out welcome to School number two pencils every year in September.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 5: That's fine, all right, we'll keep it around. Their budget is a thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: All they do is, you know, keep the restrictions high on three ring binders. That's fine. I live with that.
Speaker 5: Hold hearings on whether school buses should remain yellow once a year.
Speaker 1: This is another one I've mentioned like ten today that just very clear cut. Your reaction to this story Trump wants to eliminate the Department of Education, You're either freaking finally or what a horror? Right?
Speaker 5: It just it goes to a fundamental division among people. Do you believe the federal government is the savior of your problems and should be running every aspect of your life.
Speaker 1: Or do you not. Why can't your town, county, and state take care of your school? Why would the federal government play a role? I know, it's ridiculous, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: It's the con game of give us a little more power and we'll solve all your problems that people fall for generation after generation.
Speaker 1: Right, interesting, it'd be fun to watch this one. We got a lot more on the way, say your I don't want to bring this microplastic thing back up again, maybe nine o'clock hour. This new study. We might be onto something here, people.
Speaker 5: I think it might be the big story of the twenty first century, honestly, in human health.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I want to hear more soon.
Speaker 5: This is the charming and delightful Caroline Levitt, the new Press Secretary, talking about USAID, the branch of the state department that's more or less gone rogue.
Speaker 1: I've learned in recent days. Fire away, Michael, because if you.
Speaker 8: Look at the waste and abuse that has run through USAID over the past several years, these are some of the insane priorities that that organization has been spending money on one point five million dollars to ADVANCEDI in Serbia's workplaces, seventy thousand for a production of a DEI musical in Ireland, forty seven thousand for a transgender opera in Colombia, thirty two thousand for a transgender comic book in Peru. I don't know about you, but as an American taxpayer, I don't want my dollars going towards this crap, and I know the American people don't either. And that's exactly what Elon Musk has been tasked by President Trump to do to get the fraud, waste, and abuse out of our federal government run.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you that's like a ninety ten win politically. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, and if anybody tries to sell you on the idea that we're slapping baby for meal out of the mouths of starving children in Africa, the problem with US eight is that it's gone completely rogue. Is it was assigning it being by Kennedy John Kennedy back in the day, the idea being that there are a lot of countries around the world that have terrible need, and we can buy friends and influence people and the rest of it through aid, which is a perfectly reasonable part of foreign policy, but it's become so dominated by the far left elite. As you heard from the list of some of their priorities there. They now consider themselves, according to insiders who are disgusted with it, they're not accountable to the American people or the American government or even the State Department. They are their own thing, and they will decide what the money is spent on in a way that is utterly disgusting and unacceptable. Can you imagine all that transgender stuff and di stuff which is all Marxism masquerading anyway? Ninety ten win as you point out, Yeah, there will be a little dust, there will be few eggs cracked in the making of this delicious omelet of tax savings. Different topic, how migrant groups are thwarting ice. Read about this a little bit you got in Chicago. Especially if any ice vehicles people arrive in a community, they have volunteers who send out text messages, calls, people hit the streets, they follow them everywhere they go. They surround the vehicles with their cars and turn it into a parade, so everybody's super aware that ICE is there.
Speaker 1: And usually the officers just go away.
Speaker 5: So that's going on various towns, hindering law enforcement.
Speaker 1: I believe as a crime.
Speaker 5: Maybe we need to look into that, particularly if you're an illegal alien. And then there's this story, which you've gotten a fair amount of attention, Bay Area of California, San Francisco, Bay Area major news station that used to be a big deal insane Way started broadcasting exact descriptions of the vehicles ICE agents were reportedly using, including specific locations like an attempt to in an attempt to warn illegals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and blow their cover. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was confirmed that agents were conducting an operation in the San Jose area around that time, meaning their cover was potentially blown.
Speaker 1: Uh andy No.
Speaker 5: The journalists for the Post Millennial noted the agents were allegedly working under cover. The radio station, in effect put the law enforcement officers at serious risk while an operation was ongoing targeting violent criminal foreign nationals.
Speaker 1: He said of.
Speaker 5: Case CBS Radio in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. How crazy is your worldview that you're going to top off the illegals in your newscast to try to help them get away from ICE.
Speaker 5: Nobody that owns the station his own forty percent by George Soros in his company. I have no idea if that had any significance. There are plenty of people who have wildly left wing ideas in Bay Area broadcasting.
Speaker 1: They don't need an old man George's allow what to do you know, given our experience in the radio industry, I find it hard to believe it came from that high up, And it wouldn't need to in San Francisco.
Speaker 5: No, you wouldn't think so, although it wouldn't shock me though, if George Soros and company did kind of issue a blanket edict. But yeah, that is almost certainly a crime. By the way, it ought to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it certainly ought to be something that Let's let the listeners decide if they want that sort of thing out of their broadcasts. Given once again my favorite statistic that eighty five percent of Americans are four rounding up the illegals with criminal records, which is what's going on right now, And you're listening to a radio show where they're announcing where they are going to be so that you can get away, so the.
Speaker 5: Child rapists and armed robbers and fraud merchants cariscape the clutches that the evil I said, insane.
Speaker 1: Yes, you've gone nuts if you're doing that. I was told from a very reliable source that yeah, that is a federal crime. Okay, fair enough. Yeah, I'm not surprised.
Speaker 5: And you know, I've decided and I will stand ready to be overruled.
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 5: I've decided to leave names out of it because I think the repercussions ought to be generalized toward the business. If the authorities want to do anything about the particular individual involved, they can do that.
Speaker 1: They know who it is. We know this guy. We worked with him twenty almost thirty years ago. We've known him for a very very long time. I don't know anything about his politics.
Speaker 5: And more recently than that too. But yeah, the mobed. I don't want to be part of any sort of mob coming after somebody made such an egregious error in judgment, because again, the if the authorities want to look into it, they will absolutely But.
Speaker 1: Again I've seen this. I saw a protest yesterday, the weird standing up for criminal illegals. Do you not understand what a tiny minority you are in terms of people who think that the majority of Hispanic people want the criminals rounded up, who are you, and who are you with? What is your worldview?
Speaker 5: It's damn near a cult because it doesn't permit any sort of fact based reasoning in it's not welcome.
Speaker 1: What is the tipping point? I guess that's what I'm trying to figure out. Is it because they're brown that you don't want them arrested? I assume you want, like if there's a white child molester who's a US citizen on the loose, I assume you want them arrested, a white one, but not a black one. So it's the skin color. Yes, Yeah, that's a nutty ideology. Well and a validly racist too. These people are kooks. Yeah, God, I'd say, well, we'll see how this plays out legally, and we will tell you when it does. So, Bay Area, California.
Speaker 5: If there's a rapist who would have been rounded up by ice but is now still on the streets, you know who to thank.
Speaker 1: If you miss an hour this Shore segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty