Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hello, Hey, Hi, hi Andrew, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Serial Killer studio?
Speaker 1: Who thanks Cooper.
Speaker 2: Remember that time when I sent you all the other ones? You told me to email them to you because the stupid man box doesn't work anymore?
Speaker 1: Uh huh where are they?
Speaker 2: I don't even know. I don't have them anymore.
Speaker 1: You one hundred percent do. It's just you know, but I forwarded them to you. Okay, Now it's my my doing. You told me to.
Speaker 2: I'm not being a jerk. You're like, can you please email them to me so I can put them in the thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, I will go through my email and then send them back to you. Do you could label them?
Speaker 2: No, it's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hi Andrew, Hi, I love this new thing Cooper got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cooper was so good. Cooper was so excited.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much, Cooper.
Speaker 2: I know it's great. I mean, I will the folds eventually work out of it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. And I also now need to like figure out mirroring on the video.
Speaker 2: No, you reverse it already as it is, because the boxes are always right, You're good, I am, yeah, whatever you do, you already do, okay, because the cereal boxes are always correct. Okay, right, yeah, I think maybe, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: They are, Okay, I mean it looks right now because this is my right hand and this is my left hand.
Speaker 2: By the way, I don't know, but if you're listening to this podcast, we got a new backdrop. It's the serial Killer's logo. Basically, it's a flag, is what it is. Cooper was very excited. She ordered it for my birthday and it took forever to come.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know what was weird.
Speaker 2: It came. It came back from vacation, and the mailman was actually standing at the door. Sorry, the letter carrier was standing at the door. Letter carrier, Well that's what they're called. Oh really, they're not mailmen. Oh okay, that's very sixties and seventies, oh and some eighties. But they're letter carriers now, oh okay, right, I'm just letting you know that's the proper terminology. Oh got it, not even postal worker. It's letter carrier, even though they carry more than letters.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure. Why do you keep saying letter what is?
Speaker 2: But anyway, so the dude was standing there and the little package came and it said postage DOE five thirty three. Oh, it said unverifiable return address and possible counterfeit postage.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't know what kind of jankeity company this came from. Very shady. But Cooper, thank you for thanking. You're the best. I know that you and Andrew went cahoots.
Speaker 1: No, it was all Cooper didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she reached out to you, right, I think she.
Speaker 1: Did once or twice, but then she was like, I got it. Don't tell my dad anything.
Speaker 2: Well, you and I do have lots to talk about. We really do need a bull chat. We need one desperately.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll just whenever you don't do it, I guess I'll just figure out on Wednesday. Well, when you can't record, we need to come up with the solution the same way. Then, when I can't record, I could always record.
Speaker 2: I said, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: That is listen a prime example.
Speaker 2: This is my day. I'm in the studio. This is when we record.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, got it. I could record it in the af goton on zoom for sure. Yeah, so you don't have time for it. I can't record every time. That means if I make time for this, you should make time for that. You should well just the fact that you don't know. There is no agreeing to disagree. You don't make time for it. When I didn't do Serial Killers for two episodes in a row, you went on national radio, you millions of people and said Andy stopped caring about the podcast, and I'm all alone. When we don't do bull chats on Wednesdays because you refuse to do it from home, even though it's just a casual conversation where we don't even need to eat food and we have the recording equipment available to us. You fail that show. All I have is a laptop, okay, and plus the fact got it. I have things to do, okay, and I don't. No, you do, but I would make time for it. No, I can't make I have made time for on few occasions with bull chats. Once I leave here, I can't make time, okay, I have got it my schedules for sure.
Speaker 2: Can we eat cereal?
Speaker 1: You're the one who brought it up, not me.
Speaker 2: I didn't bring anything up, oht to talk about you talk about you are true?
Speaker 1: Try in it today.
Speaker 2: I will see you Wednesday with an all new ball chat. Yes, so maybe Monday.
Speaker 1: After maybe if Scotty finds time.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: If Scotty, how do you think I felt for months and to this day you still do it?
Speaker 2: Nobody?
Speaker 1: We have one on Monday.
Speaker 2: Nobody's interested time, one's interested in hearing this.
Speaker 1: Oh the truth hurts, doesn't It's not true.
Speaker 2: Listen to me, Listen to me, and let's set it right now. Monday, This coming Monday.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I could do Monday.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Well, so then how come I have to make time after the show?
Speaker 1: Well, because if we can't make time for it, if I can't take forty five minutes out of my busy workday, so technically goes until.
Speaker 2: Two Monday is not busy. When I go home, I don't have children in a house to take I don't have any of that. It's it's to be done while we're here.
Speaker 1: It's not to be done while we're here, because it's been proven that we can do it at home, because I've done it twice already. And if you can't do it and show up for it, then I'm just gonna need to start doing it over zoom and just finding people to pick up the phone.
Speaker 2: Talk right, you want to talkout a strawberry to start. Strawberry great?
Speaker 1: Isn't that what makes us special is that once you ask, we could just you are special? Snap it?
Speaker 2: So this is new Quaker Granola, Chewy Granola cereal. Oh so it's like the bars. It's like the bars broken up. I guess. Okay, now I apologize. Matt might have sent this toss I don't remember, but I bought it in Choprid because a secret squirrel Joel told me about it. Even though I knew about it, he told me that he had it in the store weeks ago. So it's been sitting in the sack for a bit.
Speaker 1: Is the other one chocolate?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 1: I would rather do the chocolate first, because strawberries. I'm gonna like the chocolate.
Speaker 2: What's the difference it's going to do strawberry.
Speaker 1: When it's gonna be tart? I just know it. I just have a feeling.
Speaker 2: All right, you got a feeling? Mazzele tough.
Speaker 1: Fill up my cup.
Speaker 2: These bags are thick. This is a thick ass bag. I'm just saying it's thick.
Speaker 1: Did you like the bull chat that aired?
Speaker 2: I thought it was okay. The quality wasn't spectacular.
Speaker 1: Oh that's why I sure really be better off in the studiocause you never have guests on ever you could. We should also only do it from here you could, and also.
Speaker 2: You could barely hear Ricky. I want it so hard to hear Ricky, but it was all distorted. Did you listen to it?
Speaker 1: I lived it.
Speaker 2: You listen to it though?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, yeah right, saying right.
Speaker 2: Just from Quaker crispy clusters of granola.
Speaker 1: These are giant clusters, just as an f yi.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, we're using whole milk today. Oh wow, yeah, so it's gonna be nice and creamy.
Speaker 1: We're really starting to bulk up for winter.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm bulked. Let me tell you. I have a wedding that I just went to. That suit barely fit me.
Speaker 1: Here we go, mmmm mm hmmm mmmm.
Speaker 2: That is oh good. You know what it is. It's the granola bar with milk. No, it's what it is.
Speaker 1: But it also tastes like a s'more.
Speaker 2: No it doesn't.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite thing. But this tastes like that.
Speaker 2: No it doesn't to me.
Speaker 1: It does to me. It's delicious.
Speaker 2: This is great. Okay, it's not chewy at all. They shouldn't call it chewy the bram. No, they have regular granola bars too. I'm giving it three balls in a spoon. It's pretty good. I like the chocolate flavor.
Speaker 1: I think it's an interesting cereal. It tastes really good.
Speaker 2: Won't last long.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, I'm gonna I know you're gonna hate me. You're gonna absolutely hate me. I give it five balls.
Speaker 2: You're a mess.
Speaker 1: I really love this cereal. Wow, that is delicious. That's exactly what I wanted out of a chewy granola. There's a bar Cereal. Yes, it tastes exactly like the bar, which I find to be delicious as a snack.
Speaker 2: Made with crispy clusters. But the thing is, I don't I don't even believe there is a chocolate chewy granola bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah there is.
Speaker 2: Oh really, can you bring it in police, because I'd like to see it. What happened? I just don't think there is. I'm a product guy. I don't believe that they make it chocolate chewing chocolate chip. Yes, chocolate, don't think so. I'm gonna open the strawberry while you try to prove me wrong. I'm not nor chewy granola bar from Quaker chocolate. Yeah it's chocolate chip, right, so it's not full of chocolate.
Speaker 1: Okay. I hate this microphone and I really got to figure out a long term solution for this.
Speaker 2: Why don't we have Jeff bring us a new one.
Speaker 1: He needs to fix this. Oh boy, the chocolate chips, I feel would have added too much chocolate. This is just the right amount of chocolate for me. This is a delicious cereal. This gets if we were to do a cereal of the month right now, this one's for me. We should do that.
Speaker 2: I know people have said that.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe like Andy's pick, Scotty's pick.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, okay, all right, so this is strawberry Quicker.
Speaker 1: True lazy box art, extremely lazy box art.
Speaker 2: Even there's games and stuff.
Speaker 1: It's the same game. They literally just changed them and made them pink.
Speaker 2: Oh, one's a word find.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: It is the same box art, but one of them is a word find and one of them's amaze.
Speaker 1: Okay, I am not good because I really thought they were two different.
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: The same thing?
Speaker 2: They made a different game out of the exact same template.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good art design. Wow. All right, so here's a strike now, they can't believe I really thought they were the same.
Speaker 2: That's okay, you're good. You're talking dude. You're very very like. You've got a lot going on. Yeah, you're tired. It's hard for you. You need some of that, folks.
Speaker 1: What I'm going to be traveling so much? I know you said the next couple of weeks you said that, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: What's the focus medicine?
Speaker 1: Like it's it's called privatge engine.
Speaker 2: No, that's the memory stuff. There's a focused one. Also, this is weird.
Speaker 1: Oh are you talking about adderall? No?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. This is like, this is fushia. Look at it.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's gonna be extremely tart.
Speaker 2: Its natural.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be so tart.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's gonna be I do here we go. Mm hmmm, it's not tart. Hmm hmm. Wow. I'm giving this one four bowls and a spoon. I like it a lot. I'm stamp correct him. Can I tell you what it tastes like? And tell me if I'm wrong. You're entitled to your opinion. But I think that this tastes like quaker strawberries and cream instant oatmeal. The little packets is exactly what this tastes like.
Speaker 1: No, Okay, just kidding, I've never had that. Can you bring it in for me one day?
Speaker 2: Yes? And I love that it's this.
Speaker 1: Truly is this needs to be You got pebbles on your pants? Honestly, Quaker, I know you got a lot of cereals out. This one should stay and this one should stay because these are great and I'm gonna give that five bowls as well. Okay, these are fantastic cereals.
Speaker 2: I wish we could take an actual break now because I want to go to the bathroom and get this off my shorts because I have a meeting today with who I have important things today and I gotta go to the doctor right after this. I gotta go to the doctor. I don't want to have a red stain on my shorts.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: I've got my leg checked out. We'll talk about that next time.
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna entertain that right now.
Speaker 2: The milk is delicious, everything showgun. Four bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: These are fantastic.
Speaker 2: I love them. Is there water in here?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I gotta get the stain.
Speaker 1: Out, Okay, Like, let's not tay make milk.
Speaker 2: What I just want to wipe it with like hot water.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's like take a break. But that's out.
Speaker 2: Could I just run out and grab hot water from the machine or does it not work like that? We don't have real breaks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean go run and I'll talk.
Speaker 2: I have an idea.
Speaker 1: What Serial Killers time filler? That? Did you get more of me? Hi? Folks? How were you? I hope you're having a great day. Yeah. I missed last week's Serial Killers because I was sick. But that actually was taped like three four weeks ago. So thank you to all the people who reached out to me saying I'm so sorry you're sick. That was really nice of you. But unfortunately it was pre recorded, but you know, the thought still it remains, what the heck was that?
Speaker 2: Wait? So did we actually take a break yet? Yeah? And everything? So you know where the spot is? Okay? All right?
Speaker 1: That milk is shog in it spectacular, Holy crap, whole milk amazing?
Speaker 2: All right? So this next cereal I found it Walmart. Didn't know that it was a thing. Never seen it before in my life. Wish more companies would make it. I think I did this home yeah, after we after we do a picture picture picture. You can take them both if you can tell me what show picture picture was from five dollars? Is yours?
Speaker 1: Isn that the one where you were draw on the TV?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 1: That was tell a.
Speaker 2: Picture picture, sister, sister, Nope on mister Rogers neighborhood. That was the name of the TV screen. Yah y, yeah, there was picture picture when he would put the little well early on it was a movie reel that he would stick in there like film strip, and then as it went on he put a VHS tape. I don't know if he ever got to DVDs.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fan. I was a mister Rogers kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not that big.
Speaker 1: Obviously, your infantile mind didn't remember picture picture. Oh my god, such a stupid idiot.
Speaker 2: Right do you even know who mcphielly is.
Speaker 1: Wasn't he one of the puppets?
Speaker 2: No a cat, no a dog, No speedy delivery, mister mcpheeley. Oh okay, okay, he was the mail, the letter carrier.
Speaker 1: Why are you saying it like that?
Speaker 2: What is that? Listen?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, but for real, can we stop for a second. What why are you saying letter, letter yeah, Letter, Yeah, you're saying it right now.
Speaker 2: Letter.
Speaker 1: Why were you saying it the other way before?
Speaker 2: Letter?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why are you saying it?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Try again, can we eat just letter?
Speaker 1: Good Letter? Let me agree that's the way you say it? Yes, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: I was very excited when I saw this. You know, two scoops right, two scoops? Two scoops are raisins other reasons brand so please and okay. So I didn't know that this was a thing. I saw it. I was like, wait, what is it?
Speaker 1: Three scoops? That's gonna be too many rais Close your eyes for a second.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna put this box on your hand. I want you to feel how heavy it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, ready, Oh my god, is this just all raisins?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I hope so extra raisin raisin brains.
Speaker 2: You never saw this before in my life. Didn't know what existed.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Genie's concept.
Speaker 2: Right, Listen to this. It's heavy.
Speaker 1: It's very heavy. That could be used as a murder weapon. Seriously, in a game of clue.
Speaker 2: Shake you shake your bats, shake scout. Look. They have a word search on the back too. A visual puzzle so this is great value. That's Walmart's store brand. It's really heavy, like okay, so box is just about the same size. Netweight on this one twelve point six ounces, this one twenty five point five ounces.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, it's heavy. That's heavy.
Speaker 2: This is a heavy box. It's like a brick.
Speaker 1: That's a very heavy boxes a brick.
Speaker 2: No, oh, I cannot open this bag.
Speaker 1: To say I can do it?
Speaker 2: Can I do it?
Speaker 1: Please? Cay try please, I got it? Come on see you.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't appear that there's that many Raisins, right, and you know.
Speaker 1: Your voice went up so high. It doesn't appear well.
Speaker 2: It doesn't. These are the sugar raisins.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be a sweet cereal.
Speaker 2: I disagree, actually because I don't see anything what that's what makes this shows vesself. No, as heavy as this box is, I don't see the plethora of Raisins in here. I mean there's some.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I was really expecting when you showed me like a lot of Raisins.
Speaker 2: I thought it was legit gonna be half Raisins and half brand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be our new cereal Legit half Raisins, Legit half brand cereal. Okay, let's try.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's definitely a lot. I see, I'm a fan of Raisin Bram. Just could definitely take out a filling. Right, it's very like gooey, not gooey, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like raisin b it does. Yeah, hm, kind of a swamp wamp.
Speaker 2: I don't know how swamp it is. I'm giving a four balls in a spoon because I love raisin Bran. I love the fact that there's more raisins in it.
Speaker 1: I mean it's kind of a weak raisin brand to me, you know what.
Speaker 2: Sometimes too many raisins is too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you give it three balls and a spoon.
Speaker 2: Have you got a mouthful of raisins that like?
Speaker 1: Who would actively like when they sell? What is that box of raisins? Who's what's the famous brand?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: The little red sun made Oh my god, you didn't know it was sun made.
Speaker 2: You get little boxes of raisins in school.
Speaker 1: And that's when I'm trying to get to my point before I was detoured by you.
Speaker 2: As usual, I answered your question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the way you said it was sun made deer, as if it was derogatory, as if it was you correct. Okay, anyway, there as.
Speaker 2: Like out of the box, like I never did the golden ones.
Speaker 1: How many raisins do you eat?
Speaker 2: And because too many is too much?
Speaker 1: Are there? What is the difference between golden? Is that just a white? Is that just a white grape?
Speaker 2: Green?
Speaker 1: Oh? Green? Yeah? Does that mean white wine is also from green grapes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh interesting.
Speaker 2: Why don't they call it green wine because that doesn't sound It's funny. My mom would make a noodle? Google a what noodle? Coogle?
Speaker 1: What the heck is that?
Speaker 2: Google? What's coogle? It's a jew thing? Oh ok, it's one of like you know, you can go to a like a Jewish deli or something you're gonna find noodle coogle? There?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: It's basically like almost like fetichini noodles, but they're egg noodles usually, so they're wide egg noodles. And it usually has like cottage cheese. No no, no, no no, don't make faces.
Speaker 1: I think you've explained to kogl to me sweet.
Speaker 2: It usually has raisins in it, a little krusty on. It's delicious. It's like a friend of mine, his sister. Oh my god, I eat the entire tray when they invite me over for the holidays. It's so it's like dessert. Sometimes it's really good. Anyway, what I was getting at is when my mom would make it growing up, she always used golden raisins, and I never I was like what that why? That's the only time I ever saw golden raisins ever, So I would stick my hand in the box and eat some of them as she was making it.
Speaker 1: You know, I just can't, like, I've never active he thought of, like putting my hand in a thing of raisins to me, like I could eat these like candy.
Speaker 2: You ever get them for Halloween?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, you never got a box of raisins and you.
Speaker 1: Never got a treat back never.
Speaker 2: Okay, not shocking to me.
Speaker 1: Ever, Yeah, well now I see like all these parents are trying to be fun and be like, did you go to Costco and get these Pokemon cards for kids this Halloween instead of candy?
Speaker 2: Like, no, no, kids want candy.
Speaker 1: Yes, don't be the cool parent being like, oh my god, to give him Pokemon cards. It's not gonna work.
Speaker 2: By the way, FYI dropped my down to four balls because it's good, but it's not like outrageous.
Speaker 1: I thought, it's not impressed. It's just raisin bran and lackluster raisin bran. At that Oh it was good, heart healthy, high in fiber, that's what they say, until you read that has like forty million rams of sugar.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean when you eat seventy raisins that are coated and sugaro. My god, I just choked.
Speaker 1: Are you okay? No?
Speaker 2: Oh no, you better end it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, Scotty's choking right now now, as you could see in the background. Uh, and you can hear too. Thank you so much for listening. Make sure you leave us reviews like this video, like this podcast, Subscribe wherever you're listening or watching, and we'll be back on Wednesday with an all new Bowl chat if Scotty finds the time in his busy day. Until next time, Folks say, crunch Scotty. Oh my god, that was so gurgling. Yeah he did everything. Yeah, this is hot near now Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm sweating.
Speaker 1: Oh god, all right, thank you. Bye.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how to stop it.
Speaker 1: Yes, you do. You press the button