Speaker 1: Thursday Night Football. Last night in San Francisco, the Los Angeles Rams came into town and essentially ended the Niner season, beating them twelve to six. But the biggest headline of the night was what we saw from the Nanas linebacker group, specifically the Vondre Campbell. Campbell was asked to enter the game after two starters, Dre Greenlaw and d Winters were dealing with injuries. Campbell refused to enter the game and then eventually left the field during the fourth quarter. Head coach Kyle Shanahan said the plan was for Campbell to enter the game after green Law went down with nie soreness. As mentioned, Campbell refused to play and left the field and the team leaving the locker room fuming afterwards. Here's what nana's quarterback on cornerback Tavarius Ward said after the game quote, He's a professional, He's been playing for a long time. If he didn't want to play, shouldn't have dressed out. He could have told them that before the game. I feel like that was some sucker shit that he did. It definitely hurt the team. D went down and we needed a linebacker, so for him to do that that's some sucker stuff to me. My opinion, he's probably gonna get cut soon. So it is what it is, Ladies and gentlemen. Had that been me, he'd have been cut by the time he got out the shower. And that's assuming we need to let him in the shower. If he had walked off the field, I'd have made sure he was no longer a member of the team before he left that damn locker room. It's one of the most egregious things. If you don't want to play, Ladies and gentlemen, he could have refused to dress for the game. People would have said, Yo, that's business, that's what comes with it. We understand you might have been a bit salty about it or whatever, but never something like this. Understand the magnitude of what Devondre Campbell did. He's on the sideline in uniform, dressed to play, and not one but two of his teammates go down and they go to him, who's a former All Pro by the way, and he refused to enter the game and then walked off the field. This is in the middle of the game. This is in the third quarter. There is nothing on the planet that he can say to a player to justify doing that. We're not players, and we know how fed up that is. That is the epitome of leaving a soldier on the field, in the field of battle. That is the epitome of abandoning your teammates. That is the epitome of selling out.
Speaker 2: It is unforgivable. His career may be in jeopardy because of this, and no one will defend him.
Speaker 1: You see the way George Kittle talked about him, You see the way Javarius Ward talked about him. You think they'd only two that feel that way. Let me tell you something, He's lucky he heard that, because you know what's more conspicuous, what's most palpable, what's more riveting than their words? You see those words by there by George Kittle. I don't like distractions on the sideline. I think that's ignorant. I think it's just dumb. It's just stupid, and it's very immature. I just don't see how you could do something like that to your team. It's one person making a selfish decision. I've never been around anybody that's ever done that, and I hope I'm never around anybody who does that again.
Speaker 2: That's George Kittle sit all pro tight end.
Speaker 1: Do you understand that what he did where it's really gonna be riveting is with silence. See those brothers spoke. Ninety nine percent of the league is gonna look at him and be like, man, I don't want that, dude.
Speaker 2: That's my team. Man't got nothing to say to him.
Speaker 1: They're gonna have the Kyle Shanahan approaching the postseason in the post postgame news conference last night where he said, why are we talking about him? He's that's history. In other words, he's done. It's over. It's over.
Speaker 2: You can't blame Kyle Shanahan.
Speaker 1: I don't care what you can say, whatever you want. Not before the game is one thing to dress in uniform for the game to be on going, and then for.
Speaker 2: You to quit and walk into the locker room.
Speaker 1: By refusing to enter the game when called upon in the middle of the game.
Speaker 2: It's unforgivable. It's unforgivable.
Speaker 1: Maybe somebody will forgive them, but I doubt it.