Speaker 1: Is this is this the therapy?
Speaker 2: Get go?
Speaker 3: Yes? What year were you born?
Speaker 4: Ninety three?
Speaker 3: What's your secret?
Speaker 1: I ship myself on my lunch break and had to use my scarf to clean it up.
Speaker 3: Do you still have the scarf?
Speaker 1: No, it's in the dumpster behind my office.
Speaker 3: Was it a nice scarf? Do you like? Or was it, you know, a throwaway?
Speaker 5: Ah? It was my favorite scarf.
Speaker 4: Really, it was like it was it was.
Speaker 5: It was very nice.
Speaker 1: It was it had like these dangly laced parts.
Speaker 5: It was beautiful.
Speaker 3: Now what was going through your head when you had to make the decision between ruining your favorite scarf and walking around with poop in your pants?
Speaker 1: The fact that I'm I'm oh, well, I'm forty minutes away from my from my house, so that would have been a lot of a lot of sitting in my own ship. And I guess scarves are replaceable, So there's that, and now I can go buy a new scarf.
Speaker 6: But I'm pretty bummed about it.
Speaker 5: M do you have a favorite scarf?
Speaker 3: I do have a favorite scarf, do you now?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Why of like, of all the articles of clothing that were on you at the time, why did you pick your scarf?
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 8: Have you ever?
Speaker 3: Have you ever? Because what I what I've done before is I've actually just used my own underwear as toilet paper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you.
Speaker 3: Know, like if because I don't really have like a favorite thing of underwear to me, I get like a pack of like six of them.
Speaker 4: You have to be wearing underwear in order to use underwear for that in that situation?
Speaker 3: Do you not wear underwear?
Speaker 1: Not today?
Speaker 3: This happened today.
Speaker 1: This happened today, Like like what time is it like five hours ago today?
Speaker 3: Oh jeez? And how do you feel about it? Do you do you have are you like, do you feel like you've learned anything about this that you can take with you in the future.
Speaker 1: I have learned to not eat beyond mild chili. I'm very careful with Mexican food now after today.
Speaker 3: Could you say your name was.
Speaker 9: Sam?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 3: Sam, you know, I'm glad that you're feeling better about this. I'm glad that you learned your lesson and I wish I wish you know, I wish you confidence moving forward in these endeavors in the future.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you. I'm gonna do some some scar shopping and I hope you are you stay well?
Speaker 3: For sure? Gets yourself something nice? Yearned it?
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir, Thank you had a beautiful day.
Speaker 3: You too, take care of Sam YouTube therapy.
Speaker 6: Get govern goes on the line, Thank you, song calls every night.
Speaker 10: Beverly goes to XI.
Speaker 3: I was teaching your expert Paul from Jonathan to accept Jonathan. Hi, Hello Jonathan. He speaks softly, but yeah, you're just doing Jonathan. Hello, Jonathan? Are you there? Jonathan?
Speaker 5: Hello? Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: I can hear you?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 3: What Jonathan? Are you afraid?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes, I have to be quiet. My parents are sleeping in the next room.
Speaker 3: Over What year were you born?
Speaker 5: Two thousand and two? I am eighteen as of September.
Speaker 3: That's cool. What are you afraid of waking up your parents?
Speaker 5: I mean I should be sleeping right now. It's final weeks.
Speaker 3: So Jonathan, what's your secret?
Speaker 5: What's my secret? I love great trains. I don't want to work through that great trains?
Speaker 3: What trains?
Speaker 5: Freight trains? Like trains that whole grain and cole and various consumer products.
Speaker 3: Do you dream of one day being the conductor of a freight train?
Speaker 5: No? I actually enjoy illegally hopping freight trains.
Speaker 3: You enjoy illegally hopping freight trains. Where has he? Where have your freight train hopping adventures taken you?
Speaker 5: Well? I went to Jacksonville, Mississippi.
Speaker 3: From where.
Speaker 5: From Louisiana? But I'm not going to dogs myself.
Speaker 3: So do you ever fear that one day you'll hot? Do you ever feel like one day you're going to hop on a train and never return to your original destination?
Speaker 5: I do. I think about that almost every day because I know I need to go to college and get a degree and do something with my life. But every time I hear a train, I just I think about catching a train to nowhere, because with the rail system you can go anywhere. You can go from New York to LA without paying any money.
Speaker 3: Do you have a destination in mind for your final destination or do you even have a final destination?
Speaker 5: I don't have a final destination. Heaven or hell or something in between.
Speaker 3: Probably it's true. It's all of our final destination.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 3: What do you study in school.
Speaker 5: Right now? Economics book. I just am about to fail my mass final for the semester. So there's that.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It's interesting, because yeah, when life gets kind of boring or shitty, and you hear the call of the train and you're like, look, you know, it's like a gamble, right, because the train could take you somewhere beautiful, but could it also take you somewhere that's worse than where you already are?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, then you just catch another train.
Speaker 3: Then you just catch another fucking train.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you end up in fucking nowhere, Texas. Just catch your train to the next town. You're a new person, and you like me personally. I don't really get lonely. No, No, I mean I have been lonely, but as a whole, I tend to be more comfortable alone than with a bunch of people.
Speaker 3: Do you have a good relationship with yourself?
Speaker 5: With myself, yeah, with most other people not so much.
Speaker 3: Do you avoid relationships with other people out of preference or fear?
Speaker 5: I mean, I guess a little bit of both. I had a crazy ex, like crazy, like threaten you with a knife, crazy, and then stalk me for several months.
Speaker 3: On your view of relationships with other people, I'm not talking I mean like strictly like romantic relationships. I mean like just generally interacting with and having a platonic relationships with other human beings.
Speaker 5: I mean, I wouldn't say afraid. I mean I have good friends, but not a lot of them. You know, it's it's hard out there.
Speaker 3: It's true. You know, yeah, but you're only yeah, but you know what, man, you're only eighteen.
Speaker 5: It's true.
Speaker 3: So I feel like there's a lot of room for you to like because because I understand the idea of like, I don't know you sound like you're from Are you from like a small town? Do you have you do? You know a lot of too? But there a lot of people where you are growing up.
Speaker 5: I mean I've never really been in one place growing up. We moved around a lot, so I never really built that base of like, yeah, known this susons middle school or you know right, So don't have that type of relationship with people. But I have people that have known for a few years now. They're good friends.
Speaker 3: Do you desire a base?
Speaker 5: I mean not really. And with the Internet you can keep up with anyone, so even if you move on to a new place, you can still be friends. You do miss out on the physical aspect of friendship. Was like hanging out with someone, which.
Speaker 3: There is I think there is validity the way. I know that it's like a unpopular opinion, but it's sort of the world we're living, and especially now with like, I mean, I have great friends that I have not physically seen in you know years. Oh, yes, you know, I mean especially now, Like I'll have plenty of good friends, you know that I have not seen at least you know, a year because of the pandemic. You know. Yeah, what the fuck I was gonna say something, I forget what it was.
Speaker 5: Don't help great trains dangerous, you could die.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Look, I know that I understand that you might have had a like I don't do real therapy, but it's just my hunch. I understand that, you know, you might have had a past relationship that sort of has defined your idea of really and I'm not talking about strictly romantic relationships, but you have a past relationship with another person that has probably done a lot to define what you think of when you think of having relationships with other people. But it's it's it's it's a very very small sample size, and I would encourage you to increase your sample size before you make any sort of fititive judgments about other people. In relationships with them.
Speaker 5: And you know what, that's something I've worked on this year. That is that I've worked on this year. But this year just box were making friends of being friends.
Speaker 3: M hmm. I mean, like, I don't think there's anything wrong with like making friends over the internet though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true. I want to spend a lot of time on the internet. I mean I just recently got into twitch. So actually I originally saw you one Reddit.
Speaker 3: What I said, you're kind of doing it right, just not being on the internet and hanging out on training. Yeah, she sounds pretty sick, like a Jack Cara wat kind of guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, throw on your car hearts and some overalls, shoot smacking drink vod truth, Jonathan, I'm pretty sober.
Speaker 3: Well, Johnson. I wish you the best of luck man, Thank you for going.
Speaker 5: In, Thank you, thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: Absolutely you take care you too. But don't they do they kick people off of like don't they have like a fucking train inspector or something. I hope that guy's doing good.
Speaker 11: All from Anna.
Speaker 3: Anna Anna, Annah, my god, I know. Finally, I wasn't expecting you to get on either. And wait and I turn off your stream and I turned off the stream and you're you're looking at the stream on a delay and I turn off the stream. Just pay attention to Mianna.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, all right, you have my attention.
Speaker 3: All right, And well where you were you born.
Speaker 4: Two thousand and one?
Speaker 3: Alright? I believe you. What's your secret? Annah?
Speaker 4: My secret?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: I don't know what I'm allowed to say.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say anything. I don't say any I mean whatever, say whatever you want. Well, I'll deal with the consequences.
Speaker 4: Okay. So I hooked up with a married couple two nights ago, and they were like so rich it scared me. They were like flying helicopter type shit, taken me to like stay Cast restaurant, like having a bunch of people in the party, like COVID testing at the door, scary people I don't even know. But it was fun because like they paid for me and shit, because I'm like a nobody broke college student.
Speaker 5: But like.
Speaker 4: They could like get rid of me so easily if they wanted to, Like if I ever saw something that they did, they could just kill me. And no would ever.
Speaker 3: Now, are you worried something to you not worried? This couple.
Speaker 4: Through a dating app. I met the girl the wife, I guess, and I was like, well, she's hot, but like I don't know. And then she like called me on FaceTime and it was like this is my husband and I was like, well.
Speaker 5: That's mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I don't know what to think of this. And so then my friend was like, you know, you're gonna like look back in your life and wish you had like actually gone out with him and just seen how it went. And I was like, you know what, You're right. So I went out with them. They like gave me everything, I swear to God, but like they could kill me, they really wanted to.
Speaker 9: But is it worth it.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's not really worth it if I die, But like.
Speaker 5: I had a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: I feel like you, this is a I feel like that of this in this situation. This is a strange what like of all the thoughts you would be having about the situation, the idea that this couple is rich enough to kill you. I'm curious why you jumped to that one, because.
Speaker 4: They're kind of sketch. Like I asked them what they do for their money and they were like, oh, I don't know, real estate, like distribution, I don't know, and there was nothing really specific, Like I feel like if I was like with them this way, they would, you know. They were reveal a little bit more to like put me at ease, but they were like really sketchy, like I don't really like Okay. So they had like a party and then obviously a lot of drugs, all sorts of stuff. You know, it's like a big, like city rich person party. I don't know, I've never been to one, but like I swear people were I don't know. It's not necessarily like people were disappearing, but it was like at the end of the night, they were like looking for it. I don't know. I'm not trying to I'm not trying to push blame on them for like actually killing someone, but there was like.
Speaker 8: A lot.
Speaker 4: I think I did. I think I think I witnessed a murder. I'm not sure. I never saw anything like with my eyes, but the people there were like talking about like strange shit happening with them.
Speaker 3: So are you so what's your dilemma are you? Are you debating whether or not you'll go see them again.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm debating because I mean I could tell I mean I need to like tell somebody where I am because like, you know, something happens to me, they can like find me.
Speaker 9: But like it's also like I.
Speaker 4: Don't only want to tell anyone, you know, but I'm hooking up with a married couple. So it's like a weird dilemma. Like I think I should go but it was so fun, but like I also don't want to die because they were really sketch.
Speaker 3: Hmm, that's a tough one. How many times have you seen them before?
Speaker 4: Probably like three times.
Speaker 3: I'm still I'm still not fully sold on why you think they're going to kill you. I get that, Okay, maybe I understand that you're nervous that they have so much money that you think they could just kill you. But but I mean, look that said, well, you know, who cares what I think? If you're you know, if you're fearing for your safety, you obviously shouldn't go into a situation where you're feeling for your safety.
Speaker 4: True, I don't know, because I guess I'm just calling because I don't really have I don't really know who to talk to about. Awesome, I'm so glad I could finally get in. But it's just crazy because like.
Speaker 5: I've met them.
Speaker 2: I met them two.
Speaker 4: Years ago and they're just now like like I've seen them three times, they're just now giving me sketch shacks.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, go with your gut, dude, what's you got telling you to do? Do you think you think you're leaning towards going there again?
Speaker 4: Maybe it's a big setting, but not just them?
Speaker 3: Have you Have you not talked to anyone else about this?
Speaker 4: No, it's really new and I've been like doing finals and studying. I don't really like see my friends or anything.
Speaker 3: Well, let you know, if you're genuinely feeling fearing for your safety, I've played safe. I feel out the situation, and you know, consider consider talking to you know, I don't know if you have a lot of friends or if you're close to their parents, but uh, you know, instid talking me out with with someone else that you are close with. But all know, look, you know people, I feel like people have that like intuition when they know that something's up, and at the end of the day, you'd probably rather be safe than sorry. That's very but also I mean, how rich are we talking here?
Speaker 4: Like they have their own helicopter and private jet. They want to take me to like Jamaica in Puerto Rico. Like their house is bigger, it's like a mansion, penthouse two levels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what, every a twenty four horror movie type of thing. I think. I think going to Jamaica with a married couple that you no, it is a bad idea. I'm gonna I'm gonna make that. I've been, I've been, I've been tiptoeing around this subject, and I've come to a final gecko conclusion that you should not go to Jamaica with a married couple of you met on the internet.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not gonna go.
Speaker 8: They just how.
Speaker 3: People get, you know, trafficked and ship.
Speaker 4: I'm not going. We just clarify it's never actually gonna go up and saying they like offered. That's like, but even.
Speaker 3: Them, But you're right, because even them offering is a little fucking.
Speaker 5: Sketch, isn't that isn't that sketch?
Speaker 3: You know what? No, I'm I don't know why I've been so fucking chill about this. No, I'm I'm on the I I think if you're getting s got Yeah, No, this is how people get like human trafficked and ship. You should not you shouldn't fuck with this, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Plus, I live in like the city it's like the capital of like the largest like sex trafficking in the world.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, don't if you live in the city of You said you live in the sex trafficking capital of the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sorry, I said that wrong, But yes, that's what I meant.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you're living in the sex trafficking capital of the world and you are in a situation in which you're getting vibes that there might be sex trafficking, you should absolutely stay away from these people.
Speaker 4: Yess I'm saying. But like she's so hot, but like also no, like like no, probably hot.
Speaker 3: People everywhere find person, but like they're rich.
Speaker 7: No, you're right.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm contradicting myself.
Speaker 9: I thought we were.
Speaker 4: We reached an agreement on your kind an agreement.
Speaker 3: Would you say your name was again? I said Anna, Anna, And I'm gonna leave that as my final as my final judgment on this that you should you should you should probably stay away from this this couple.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I really did.
Speaker 8: Ann.
Speaker 3: You have a good rest of the night, you too. Take care.
Speaker 5: All from George.
Speaker 3: Take George, okay, tell me everything.
Speaker 7: So I have an aggressively medium penis.
Speaker 3: Okay, aggressively medium? How big?
Speaker 12: Mm hmm about five and a half?
Speaker 3: That is that is that is quite medium. And this is your secret. And this is the secret. Can you hear me? I can now, George have and and but this and this is a secret.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's not something I'm proud of.
Speaker 3: When you should do when you show you know, you're you're you're when you're you know, in a sexual encounter. Do you get comments on the mediumness of your penis.
Speaker 13: I've never been told anything about it, Like, I've never gone off huh or anything. I just it's just a blank face, which I think is a good thing.
Speaker 3: Are you average I've never once got like.
Speaker 13: A like a wow, that's a big penis.
Speaker 3: Are you average looking?
Speaker 13: I think so. I'd say I'm at best the six.
Speaker 3: Six. Are you watching the stream right now? No, I'm not, okay because I was going off the thing. But anyway, hmmm, now is your your medium sized penis is? Do you see this as a problem. Do you see this as something that you're hoping to fix, either through pills or through you know, you know, because if you can't fix your penis, you got to fix you know, your life around the penis. And you know, I'm not crying spots, but.
Speaker 7: It's definitely an obstacle. I make up for it in other ways.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, what do you what do you do to make up for the mediumness of the penis?
Speaker 13: So the first well, ideally I always start with oral that way, they're more sensitive. Later in that way, like at the worst case, they only get one orgasm, I guess. And then every once in a while I try to numbing cream, so that sometimes helps.
Speaker 3: A numbing cream, like on your own penis. Yeah, you know, man, uh, first, you know, that's that's really nice of you to do that. It really is, you know, to do a numbing cream. I mean, that's that's an extremely considerate thing to do. I think to use a numb and cream on your penis because you're going out of your you're suffering for the pleasure of your partner because there's nothing I mean numb penis.
Speaker 13: It's not as numb is a miss nomorry. It just makes it slightly less sensitive, okay, so you can last longer. So I mean, at the end of the day, we're both benefiting.
Speaker 3: Right, but you're still you're still you know, lowering your pleasure for the pleasure of someone else.
Speaker 13: I guess, yeah, that's fair, but it's not as extreme. I think it's it's made out to be m I think I end up winning in the end.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you so you've worked your ton game? Hmm. I mean, have you gotten any You haven't. You haven't gotten any complaints.
Speaker 13: Though I've never gotten a complaint.
Speaker 7: But I mean I've never gotten praise.
Speaker 13: And like, you look at like, let's say, you look at porn or something, and like, I can tell my penis it's not as big.
Speaker 8: Do you?
Speaker 3: But do you need praise? George? I feel like you've got a good self image going on. You know, you don't need outside feed back on your penis. You know, you know, you know, you're confident in your own abilities, you know, sexually. So I don't see why you would need to feed off of the feedback of of you know, feed off of the the the approval of others in that realm. Although actually I guess you inherently you do need the approval of others in that realm because that's your way of measuring you know your your your your skill, So I understand that, but you're not getting anything negative. But you're not getting anything positive. But what else would you expect? You have an aggressively medium sized penis.
Speaker 13: Uh so it makes don't I don't expect anything. Yeah, but like in a conversation with like like friends or something where you're just like like everybody's like bragging about their dick, Like all right, it's like, nope, I have an aggressively medium one.
Speaker 3: How often are your friends hanging out and bragging about your dicks?
Speaker 7: Incredibly rarely?
Speaker 3: All right, so then it's not that big a deal.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's good, that's fair.
Speaker 3: Mhm. Well yah, well look look you you lucked out right because because it could have been worse, you could have had an aggressively small penis.
Speaker 7: That's true. But I guess it's not really lucking out so much.
Speaker 8: It's just.
Speaker 7: Not having good luck.
Speaker 3: You gotta be grateful for the amount of penis that you have, which I think is a respectable amount, respectable amount. Well, thank you, absolutely, you have a good rest of the night, my dude, you know you and you and your medium sized penis be well, thank you, mister gecko. Take care man.
Speaker 6: Call from uh Mac.
Speaker 3: Mac. Why did it take you so long to figure out what your name is?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 12: I don't know, dude. I was gonna come up with a silly goose name. But that's silly.
Speaker 3: I'll give you hold No, I'll give you some extra time to do that.
Speaker 12: Okay, hold on, hold on, Gulash wrestler.
Speaker 3: Person, Gulash wrestler person?
Speaker 4: Is that good?
Speaker 12: Is that a silly goose one?
Speaker 3: Gulash wrestler person. I have a question for you, Okay, have you ever been betrayed?
Speaker 12: I was thinking about that. I don't have a juicy answer for you. I've got a silly goose answer.
Speaker 3: That perfect.
Speaker 12: I got tay food today. I was stoked supporting local businesses. Right twenty minute drive. They gave me the wrong thing, waited in line, wrong thing. That's it. It's not interesting, but that's the only thing I could take it. Well, no, I mean that's true.
Speaker 3: Well, that's it's It's almost interesting, right because you have the beat, you have the beginning in the middle of a story. But what how did it end?
Speaker 12: It ended with me being pissed?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying. Is that a full complete that's a complete, full story. I went to get type. That's the first act. Second act, they messed up my order. Third act. I was pissed. That's a full story. Okay, mm hmm, there's no but my the problem is you didn't okay, what did you do when you fight? Did you like? My problem is that at no point during the story do you make any sort of attempt to solve your conflict. You feel the emotion of the conflict, so we get we we empathize with your heightened emotion and the cop but we emphasize, we empathize with your character less because you don't seem to care enough to do anything about it. So why should we as the audience care If you don't care. It's missing that, it's missing that element of you know, it's missing, that compelling element.
Speaker 12: I don't do it. I don't do anything about anything. You could. You could betray the ship out of me, and I won't do anything.
Speaker 4: I will.
Speaker 12: I will think about it for the rest of my life. I'll stay awake thinking about it, but I'll never do anything about it.
Speaker 3: Why don't you do anything about it? And do you? Okay, why don't you do anything about it?
Speaker 12: Well, okay, I don't like conflict, my heart starts beating. I don't care for that. And also like, I don't know what to say. I have no idea what to say. But in hindsight, I know this is pretty universal. But in hindsight, Oh, I'm a genius. I know exactly what to say. In hindsight.
Speaker 3: Give me an example of a time where you didn't do anything even though you felt wronged besides the typhoond thing. Okay, saying concurring pattern of sorts.
Speaker 12: Right, Oh dude, I've got him all the way back to middle school. I'm trying to think I want I just thought of recently. Uh, okay, it's a pretty big one, and I didn't do anything. This is an opportunity where I could have done something. I was storing a bass amp at my friend's house. Okay, I didn't have storage. I was gone, take careless bassamp. You know it means a lot to me. It's worth a lot of money.
Speaker 7: He's so.
Speaker 12: He traded. He went to some music shop. He traded it or sold it for a guitar. He didn't have enough money. I came back and I'm like, what the fuck? And he made up some story. If someone told me later on that he sold it, but it was a bullshit story. It was not believable. In that moment, I could have been like, what happened, man, did you really lose it? Or you know what I'm saying? And then I found out and then saw him the next day and still didn't say anything. And I'm carrying out that friendship for like four years, and so him said that.
Speaker 3: Are you still friends with him?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How fuck that guy? I know, No, you should say something to him. Why haven't you said anything to him?
Speaker 12: I don't know, it's been too long now? And I'd be like, oh, dude, you remember a million years ago.
Speaker 3: No, base, Here's why I don't think it's been too long, because if someone who would do in less, there's no way someone who would do that has not also done things like that over time. I'm sure this guy has a record. Is he is a guy? Like an asshole in general?
Speaker 12: I don't want to take up a lot of the time, but I have a Oh my god, he's done a million things like that, burned down my grandma's garage.
Speaker 3: What'd you say that?
Speaker 12: Well, that one was a whole thing.
Speaker 3: It wasn't really sounds like it was a whole thing.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's a long story, but we were in the garage, we were smoking, we were teenagers. He kept flicking his stupid cigarette butts over by the paint cans. I told him not to. He kept doing it over and over. We were staying with my grandma at the time. Obviously it's her garage. I burned out, but so we went to bed stoned. We wake up to her meek little old lady coming downstairs, going.
Speaker 4: Mike, you in.
Speaker 12: Were you in the garage last night? And we come out and hold the fire departments there. Everyone's out on their lawns looking at the garage. He leaves after the fire department goes and asks this question. He leaves and drives a mom's up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I hate this guy. All right, So fine, here's what you do. Here's what you do. You you make a little timeline, right, what's I'm sure what is it? Whatever this guy did to you last week that was an asshole thing, because I'm sure he's done a million things to you. Just use that as a segue into this timeline, or don't I just go I hate this guy. You don't even have to confront him. You could just stop hanging out with him in general.
Speaker 12: Do you know what I think is gonna happen. If I want to be realistic, He's gonna do the smallest little thing and I'm gonna flip the fuck up. He'll like accidentally knock over my cup and I'll just It'll be years of rage that will come out.
Speaker 3: Yes, you've been balling it up, dude. You gotta you gotta out. You gotta let this guy have it. I hate this guy.
Speaker 12: Should I just bail on him completely?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. Look look, look, look, look some people don't. Some people don't have confrontational styles. Some people and I fuck with this, right you if you if you want to end a friendship, you don't necessarily have to do it. Some people like a big Some people are the are theatrical in their relationships more so than others. Some people like the big moment. They like the big speech. You did this and over this years and I this. They like to get it all out. They like, you know, reveling in the emotions of the moment. Some people like to have a big, theatrical exit to their relationships. You don't, but you don't. You don't seem like you like that and that's okay, that's not your style, but you can still do it. You can still do this confrontation slash bail in your style, which might just be you know, you're not You're not a fire guy. You're an ice guy, all right, Right, So you're gonna ice this guy. You're gonna you're gonna sort of bread across stot responding to his whatever. Just ice him out, all right.
Speaker 12: A lot of people they like to do that.
Speaker 3: You don't. You're not a fire guy.
Speaker 8: You're not.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna yell at you. I'm gonna confront you. I'm gonna say everything I need to say. You're a nice guy. So you're gonna go ice on this man.
Speaker 12: I just came up with the genius idea. I'm gonna send him a clip of this. I'm gonna screen record it no context because he doesn't know your stream, and I'm just gonna send it to him that that's the last thing you'll ever hear me talking to a man.
Speaker 8: Do it.
Speaker 3: I'm on, I'm honored. I'm honored to be the the bookend of this, of this horrible relationship.
Speaker 12: Can you cap it out and call him like a name or something?
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 9: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's a fire move. You're a nice guy. Fire move, dude.
Speaker 7: You gotta cool.
Speaker 3: We're playing it cool exactly.
Speaker 12: Okay.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you. You feel better, I do, dude, good fu. Yeah, dude, go go go.
Speaker 12: I don't want I don't want to look at the chat.
Speaker 3: Though you have the chat. Dude, You're You're all fine. You're a nice guy. You're you're a nice guy. You're a nice guy. You're cool, and I appreciate you calling in Nick. You have a good rest of the day, my.
Speaker 12: Dude, you too.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 12: I love you.
Speaker 3: I love you too.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: Take care.
Speaker 5: Oh awesome, cake.
Speaker 3: Shake?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Am I on the show?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, you're on the show.
Speaker 5: This is crazy.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, how are you doing? How are you?
Speaker 3: You seem shocked?
Speaker 8: I do like this?
Speaker 3: Do you tell tell me? I want to get into this emotion because you obviously don't feel like you're the main character of your life.
Speaker 6: My god, I'm by the way. Yeah dude, Oh my god, I was just watching your show. I was listening to that last guy about the asshole friend, and I'm like, man, I you know, I relate to that, and then I was like, I'm gonna call in and see if I have a shot at getting on and.
Speaker 3: Wow, wow, tell me, why tell me? Why tell me why you're related to that so strongly? You seemed like you you seem like you seem you seem like you called in with like a particular sort of response to this, to this, to this, uh, to this to this topic.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So I got bullied through uh kind of middle school and high school by this guy. But I was I was an ice guy, you know, like you were saying, and like I just kept being so nice ice to this guy, and I never understood why, Like I don't know, man, Like, why do I keep going back to this guy who's a pizza dirt?
Speaker 3: Why do you why do you think you keep going back to this guy as a piece of dirt?
Speaker 6: I I don't like being mean. I know he's not good, but I don't like being mean.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, here's another thing. No, this is this is part of getting getting into being a knight an ice guy. All Right, you gotta define I think what what what it means to be mean?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: Because you feel like what you feel like you can't tell this guy you don't want to be pals with him anymore, hang out with him anymore. You think that that would be mean?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: See now think I think you gotta you gotta get into your head that like, that's not mean, you.
Speaker 6: Know, yeah, it's just like, but excuse me if you hear my garage, I gotta go pick up my sister from work.
Speaker 3: Let's go on, let's go for a ride.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, uh, I'm I'm sorry. I'm trying to find words.
Speaker 5: I can't believe.
Speaker 3: You're all good dude, No, no, no, see see what was I just saying.
Speaker 5: About?
Speaker 6: You know, that's not mean to find mean, that's kind of what you were saying.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, see I would define that as Look, dude, you got your boundaries, right, you got your sort of criteria for friendship, and you're part of your criteria is not is your friends not fucking giving your wedgies and calling your names and ship.
Speaker 7: So yeah, he's just he's just an asshole.
Speaker 3: Dude, you're enforcing your boundaries.
Speaker 6: Mm hm, do you mind if I put you on speakers so I can drive?
Speaker 3: Fuck? Yeah, dude, let's go for a red Where are we going?
Speaker 6: You're on speaker?
Speaker 3: You can you can if you don't want to tell me where you can make ship up, and it will be the same as if you do.
Speaker 6: Well, that's not really the reason I was calling in, but it's definitely a problem that I've faced. I think the real reason that I've been down and I seek the therapy get go is I'm super afraid of getting burnt out of work like it's happened before, and I just get super burnt out and just unmotivated where I can't do anything.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 3: I want to stay. I want to stay real quick. I want to stay on on your friend real quick.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure, okay, So well, what's what's this guy?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 3: Right? So you were were you felt like you would be it would be mean of you to come to this guy and be like, yeah, I'm not putting up with this ship anymore.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, I mean, like, we haven't talked in a while, so I've cut him out, but somehow he always find his way back into my life, and I've never had the guts to tell him the fuck off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just got to be directed with him, dude. I mean, I mean, well, now I'm kind of curious, what do you what's your relationship with this guy? Like, is he like a coworker? Is he a fucking.
Speaker 6: No, he's we went to school together in fourth grade. We're like really good friends. And then he'd be a piece of shit to me. I would not do anything, and then we'd be friends again. So it's just kind of like off and on, you.
Speaker 3: Know you are do you see him often? Like do you are an extation where you have to see him?
Speaker 7: Not anymore?
Speaker 6: He left my school, but he's also been a dick to like my family members. Is everyone around like he never goes away?
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: That's that's honestly, man, That's what I would leave you, honest I would. I would. I would like if I had the hammer in that central point if your central point is like I don't want to be mean, Like you got to understand that you're not being mean when you and when you are in setting and enforcing your boundaries for your friendship. That's not being mean. That's just you. And like what kind of kind of like what I was talking about with uh? But Nick, like that fire ice sky ship you got, yeah, but you look, you could do it in a mean way. You could do it in a fire away, but that's not you. You're not a fire guy. You're a nice guy. You're a nice guy. Right, I don't have to do a big theat You don't have to do a big theatrical. Hey, fuck you, I'm tired. Go funk yourself tired. You should. You don't have to make it. And it doesn't have to be an event, just like I was telling you, it doesn't have to be an event. All right, you can just be like, hey, you know, I don't yeah, you know, I know. This is like, this is literally I was thinking about this the other day. This is something we learned in kindergarten. But it's actually fucking genius. You know what you know about ie statements?
Speaker 6: Uh like the I feel yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah yeah. This is like it was like kindergarten, like pure mediation kindergarten shit, But it fucking works because if you use I like, if you use eye statements like I feel this way, I feel this way, I feel this way, there's nothing like it's impossible to be mean. And also people people don't get set off by that, right because you can't, no, because when you're talking about yourself, you're not attacking someone else. You feel like I feel disrespected, I feel this way and because of that reason, I'm not gonna hang out with you anymore. It's not being mean. You're not saying anything mean to him. You're not saying anything even about you're talking about you, dude, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, The thing is he's just so so.
Speaker 6: Do you know what short man syndrome is?
Speaker 7: I'm sure you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I'm five to six.
Speaker 10: He's like probably around there, but he just thinks he's the ship, and he like he's so small compared to most other people. Yet he's like, if you think a traditional high school scenario with your clicks and stuff, he is the top of the food chain.
Speaker 6: I guess that's all.
Speaker 3: That's all made up. That's all made up. That's this is not real. This is not real, the food chain of high school. It's it's a myth. Also kind of who kids the fun? If this guy thinks he's a man, let him think, let him think he's amazing. Just be if you don't want to hang with him, don't I just you know, don't hang out with him. Let let him think he's amazing. Do who cares if he's conceded, Just you can be, like, I'm gonna let you do your thing, but I don't want to be around, so I'm gonna go do my own thing. Yeah, but yeah, man, what would you say your name was?
Speaker 6: I'm Jake, Jake.
Speaker 10: Jake.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let you get back on the road so you don't kill any deers. But I appreciate you calling it man, And if I had to leave with anything, you know, remember it's it's not me and you're just sort of enforcing your boundaries.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Can I have a question real quick?
Speaker 3: Potentially? What's up?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: Am?
Speaker 6: I gonna be on a Spotify podcast? I have no idea, okay, because I really enjoy falling to sleep to your podcast. They're really they're really good.
Speaker 3: Find yourself. Thank you man. I'm glad you like the podcast, which you can find by typing exclamation point podcast in the Twitch chat. But yeah, dude, I'm glad you like the pod. And maybe maybe someday you'll be falling asleep to your own voice.
Speaker 6: That would be crazy. Thank you so much, man, this has been an amazing time.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you man. Thank you so much for coming in. And I hope you have a good one and tell your sister what's up? Dude?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: So much later on, Jake Lady all from Josh, Josh, you beautiful. You have a beautiful voice. And I never told you that.
Speaker 7: Josh, No, but I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Real, Yeah, beautiful, beautiful. How attractive would you say you are on a scale from one to ten if you were being object could you? Are you good at that? Are you good at being like honest and objective when it comes to the self You know, I.
Speaker 7: Don't know, man, I'm okay, you know, I wouldn't say I'm like, like the best looking guy in the world.
Speaker 3: Throw out a number whatever, whatever number you think, throw on.
Speaker 7: Them, like, hey, I don't know, and then out an eight.
Speaker 3: An eight is really good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, So you.
Speaker 3: Don't sound like I'm not saying. You don't sound like anybody. You don't sound like you think you are an eight. You sound like you think you're like a six.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so okay. So I used to have a lot more self confidence issues, and I don't know, I've just realized as I've gotten older, like, you know, I'm a halfway decent looking guy, Like I'm not. I'm not a bad looking dude, you know, And so maybe eight is me being a little generous. But you know, I'm trying to be good to myself. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You act like an eight. You're a fucking eight, my friend?
Speaker 7: Hell yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been betrayed?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 7: So, Okay, I've been watching the stream and I was like, you know, I really identified with like some of the callers are called in because like growing up, I was like, it's like way too nice, like all the time, and I would like just let people just like walk all over me and treat me like shit. And so like, I've had a few different things that have happened that I would say were like kind of major betrayal, And as I've gotten older, I've just kind of learned like that sometimes you just need to like cut those people off. You know what I'm saying. You just need to like move on, you know what I'm saying. Oh yeah, So, I mean one story I could say for sure was I had this dude. He was like one of my best friends growing up, and like, looking back on it now, like I think this dude may have been associated. I don't know for sure, but he would lie.
Speaker 3: It makes you think that he might be a sociopath.
Speaker 7: Dude. He would lie about the weirdest thing. Like we'd be going to McDonald's and he'd call his mom and be like, yeah, we're going to Burger King like and like but like it was just like but it was just like a case.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, what else do you lie about?
Speaker 7: Okay? So that was just like to me though, like I feel like if somebody will just like lie about stupid ship like that, then like they're just lying all the you know what I'm saying, And so like he would.
Speaker 3: Like killing small animals and ship.
Speaker 7: Right right, so he would go behind my back and like turn people against me, but then like act like he was my best friend and like like he would always just like say all these awesome things to me, and then I would find out like, oh, you know, like he's been telling all these different people just like blatant lies about me and like people against me, and then like you know, then i'd confront him about it eventually, and he would he would be like, oh, dude, I'm sorry, I don't know what you know, blah blah blah, and then you know, I would be like, Okay, well, you know, I don't want to happen again, and I just I let this ship happen. He would he would tell his parent he would blame everything on me. Every time he got in trouble. He would just like blame everything on me. I mean the sociopath part comes in when he like he had a whole plan to kill his dad and he was going to chop his body up. Yeah, like like like I'm not just saying that to say, like you know, like he was like a little bit of a dick, Like no, this dude was like like he had like no See, That's why.
Speaker 3: When I said that I liked him with the burger King thing, I left it a sweat. I could have left it at that, right, you know I could have if you had all if all I knew about this guy was yeah, he lied about going to about going to bur King when actually McDonald's. I would think he was pretty funny. But then we got into the part where he wants to kill his dad, and now I'm like, I'm a little I'm a little more iffy on this kid. Right, Okay, So continue, How did he did he kill his dad?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 7: As far as I know, I don't think so, but you know, I hope not. You know, we'll just leave it at that. I don't know I lost contact with this guy, you know, So basically, Okay, so.
Speaker 3: Because because little look, lying is one thing, but plotting is another.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because look, telling saying you're gonna kill your dad, I mean, that's saying you're going to McDonald's, you're really going to bury king, That's that's a lie. But saying I'm gonna kill my dad, that's a plot. And people who lie, people who plot are not to be trying to plotters. Never trust a plotter.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, no, for sure. Like honestly, he like literally sat there for like forty five minutes and like explained exactly how he would do it. And it was fucking like I was just sitting.
Speaker 3: There, like what was his plan?
Speaker 7: Okay, so first he was going to convince his mom to go along with it. That was like the biggest part of this plant, because.
Speaker 3: That's gotta be a whole nother plot. Yeah, how do you convince I mean, if we had, if we could, I mean, we don't have to dive super into but what was many rundown? What was his subplot to get his mom to join him and killing his dad.
Speaker 7: So his mom already she like worshiped the ground as he walked on and like basically treated him like he could do no wrong anytime.
Speaker 11: That he lied, even if she knew he was lying, she was like, fully can cool cool, So like, I don't think it would have actually been that hard for him to convince her to go along if he really.
Speaker 7: Wanted to mm hmm. But then he basically was planning on. He was planning on just like killing his dad. His dad had a boat. He was going to go out to the bay near us, take the boat out, chop the body up, and basically dump it into the fense. And that was his whole point.
Speaker 3: Where where did his mom fit into this?
Speaker 11: Why?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 3: Where? What was her? What was her supposed role in the in the murder?
Speaker 7: So I guess he was going to use his mom to say that he like ran off with another woman or something, and she was going to be his alibi. Dude, I don't remember. This is like probably ten fifteen years ago, So I don't remember.
Speaker 3: All Facebook friends with this guy. You have no contact with them, no, dude, no, no, it's probably for the best.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, for sure. I mean, so what ended up happening between him and I is I finally like caught him like actually talking shit about because I was with a friend of mine and that he called my a friend of mine started talking about me on the phone and my friends with him on speaker phone. So I started hearing like like everything he was saying about, and so I was like, man, like I was, I was living. I was like, man, fuck you, like come over, you know, come like come talk, come say this to my face. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And so the breaking point in your guys's friend I'm concerned now that the breaking point in your guys' friendship happened a brief but still, you know a period of time after how long did you continue to be this guy's friend after he explained his plot to kill his dad? Hmmm, probably at a certain point that you know, that's I think that's on you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, I dude, I okay. So, like my whole point is saying all this shit was to say it was on yes, like I was, you know, I was a kid. I was you know, I was probably like fifteen fifteen and all this going on, and like I was just I kind of like this felt for like some of the other callers like that, I've had some really toxic relationships, I just let go on for way.
Speaker 3: Too long and definitely way too long.
Speaker 7: Yeah, dude, no for sure, like that should have been. Like I mean, there were so I could tell you so many things that this dude did that were just so messed up, Like.
Speaker 3: Did he have did he have like a fucking PlayStation three or something? Why? Why he was? What was so awesome about? How did he continue to get you to be his friend after? Did he try to get you to help?
Speaker 7: No? No, no no. And even when he was telling the whole time he was telling me this, we were first off, we had.
Speaker 11: Been a lot of weeks and we've been drinking, so like we were pretty much comes.
Speaker 3: Out exactly what happens to me and my friends all the time.
Speaker 7: Right and so like and so like you know, we just basically I was like, what the fuck are you talking about? Like the whole time, I'm like, I'm not endorsing the paper, I'm like, what is wrong with you? Like how could you ever even think of that? Like like you know what I'm saying, Like it wasn't like I was going along with him, and like now how like me now would like obviously if I heard that from any buddy I would probably reported completely honest, you know, but I was a kid, and I like the thing that drew me back to him is like he was somebody I partied with, and he would he just had this way of manipulating me where he would like he'd come back into my life. He'd be like, dude, I'm so sorry, let me like smoke you up, like you know, like, and I would just forgive him. And it was it was stupid, dude, It was really dumb. And I just let this dude walk all over me for a year.
Speaker 3: Would you say your name was Josh? Well, Josh, look, I'm happy that you've evolved into you know, someone that would report that to the police, and you know, your friends probably so he's probably a car salesman now or something. Yeah, right, and he probably murders people on the side. You know, he lives a very life and he's able to balance his delinquencies with you know, his responsibilities and and for that we respect him. But uh but Josh, look, you're a beautiful man, and I'm glad to hear that you've evolved and and and I and I appreciate you cone and.
Speaker 7: Man, yeah, thanks man, all right, brother, I.
Speaker 3: Love you and tell me, tell me you know, do you got you got any quick words of advice to the previous callers, perhaps because you seem like they resonated with you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my advice would be like, when you see somebody who's just like willing to do to just fuck you over once, they're gonna do it again. It's only for sure.
Speaker 3: I agree with you. I agree, and.
Speaker 7: So like, you just need to get those people out of your life. And you know what, whether you want to confront them, you want to be a fire guy, or you want to be an ice guy and you just want to cut them out, Like you just need to cut them out and commit to it, you know what I'm saying, Like, absolutely, move on and find somebody better.
Speaker 3: Thank you for calling in, Josh, you have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thanks man, take care you too.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up everyone? This is Lyle. I am just coming by. I haven't included any voiceovers of myself in this episode because I wanted to try not doing it and I think it's going all right. Leave me some feedback. I feel like I don't get enough feedback from people who listen to the podcast. If you have any questions, comments, concerns hit me up at Lyle for ever and never at gmail dot com anytime any place. I answer all the emails because I'm crazy, and yeah, I'm chiming in this time, however, because my pal Moneyworms is on the next call. You can find him at twitch dot tv slash Moneyworms, And I just wanted to chime in and let you know so that if you hear the voice of a of another beautiful man that is my good friend Moneyworms, don't be afraid. All right, back to the calls, all from Alice, Alice, Alice, Hello, how are you? Alice?
Speaker 9: Doing good?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm all right. I'm hanging out with you know, my new gacko friend. We're chilling out in the forest, talking about talking about lube, talking about poop, talking about all kinds of different things.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 9: So I have the most disgusting thing about me is that I like all of my food code.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 9: When I say cold, I mean all of my food cod I'll put candy hot dogs in, I'll eat it all cold, like legitimately cold. I'll eat rice cold. I'll eat like noodles cold. And I don't know if it's more for the texture, which I feel like it is because I'm a very textured based person. But I'll sit there and for me, I'll just go on some cold hot dogs and I don't a lot of people be like that's horrible, but yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Like frozen hot dogs. You're just not on frozen hot dogs.
Speaker 8: Frozen oh like not even just I thought like fridge like kind of like a like baloney.
Speaker 5: No, and it's completely frozen. Yeah.
Speaker 9: My parents hated me.
Speaker 5: They were like, why would you do that? That's this guy.
Speaker 4: You got to eat up your food.
Speaker 9: And it's like, bro, I'm not eating raw meat. It's processed.
Speaker 8: How are your teeth though? How are your teeth?
Speaker 2: Okay, I have to get back to you on that, but it's I don't know, a lot of people say it's disgusting because I'll eat like hot package pizza rolls.
Speaker 9: I'll eat like frozen ship like that merry candle a calendar like they're like the little chicken ruggas that they got, Like, I'll eat that ship.
Speaker 3: Oh so you've eaten like you've eaten frozen chicken strips without eating them up.
Speaker 9: Yes, I don't think there's one thing you guys can name that I have not eaten.
Speaker 3: Frozen interesting have you have you eaten frozen pizza rolls?
Speaker 5: I have?
Speaker 3: You know what? Honestly, you know, I'm gonna be very honest with you right now when you've when you've first said the gross thing about me is that I eat my food cold. I thought that's not that bad. And then now I'm sort of understanding the gravity of the situation, and I completely reverse my previous mental sentiment about this call, and I think it as is far more appalling imagining it.
Speaker 8: It's funny because we talked about eating poop earlier. I feel like this is this is kind of more gross than that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the doctor's psychologists are like, it's more of a texture based habit, and I'm like, oh, that that doesn't make sense because like, for instance, I think the most mild thing that I put in their freezer is like candy, Like I'll put like some sour Patch kids, trademarked Patch kids into the.
Speaker 3: Hold you you brought up. You breezed by a point that I think we need to delve into. You have sought medical and no sort of mental health. You have sought help for this particular issue from professionals in the medical world.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: What sort of feedback did they give to you?
Speaker 9: A lot of doctor zero verse to it. They're like, well, there's a reason why people heat up their food. It's easier, sid, I just it's better for your body. And it's like the only things I won't eat like straight frozen is meat stuff that I can get like super sick from just basically meat seafood. I'm not a big seafood person, but I cook my shrimp and shit, and occasionally I'll joy hamia. It's not like straight frozen food, but it's like that's how I prefer my shit. Like Okay, So for instance, I do this sometimes, but I'll order pizza Hut and I'll get like some bone and wings and I'll put it in the freezer and mind you, it's already cooked obviously because it's from pizza hood. Pizza is not going to give you rob me. But I'll take it out and I'll go on it and it's like it's not even.
Speaker 5: There for the taste, but for the texture.
Speaker 9: And I've tried different things to like wing myself out of the habit, and it's just like schee and gum for the texture I've gotten, like I don't know if you know about it, but some autistic people will have like a little nibbler that they bite on for that sensation. And I've tried those and it doesn't hit doesn't hit the vibes. Aren't there.
Speaker 3: A nibbler?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, smatistic people they get it for like sensory play, I guess you could say. And then yeah, it's just something that it's like like a little silicon thing that like hangs from like a little string around your neck, and it's there that you can like bite on it and stuff. It's like safe for that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I gotta ask. I got a question for you. Does eating things that should be cold, you know, what's that experience is it? Does it lessen the experience of eating those or you like that as well? Like like like ice cream for instance, do you do you prefer that?
Speaker 9: Honestly, ice cream is ice cream? It's I do got to say. I do prefer my ice cream to have like chunks in it. It's because in cream, like that's like my favorite because it has stuff that I can bite into.
Speaker 8: So even for like a food that is supposed to be frozen, you like it to have qualities from you know, foods that maybe shouldn't be frozen.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and it's it's kind of I say, it's disgusting because like there's always this moment when I bring over my friends and it's like, oh, you know, we go out to eat, and it's like I'll touch some of my food and then like I'll leave like the majority of it untouched. I'll pack it up, I'll bring it home and then you know, I'll keep it for later. But then there's sometimes when like I have my friends over, near's this moment of leaning them into that experience of seeing me just like reach into the fridge and get like three cold like I don't know, like pizza rolls and just chewing on them. I deal with mozz of rellisticks too. I gotta say, mots of Relli sticks are my favorites. But you know, it's always like this look of what are you doing? Are you gonna eat those up?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 3: You kind of like you're kind of actually starting to sell me on it a little bit, Like I wouldn't. I don't think I would eat a frozen like chicken tender, but I could be convinced to eat a frozen Manzarel stick that actually yeah, it actually doesn't sound too bad.
Speaker 8: That does sound pretty good.
Speaker 9: It's it's not it's not bad. I wouldn't recommend trying it, but it's not the worst thing. But yeah, there's always this moment of like, e Like for me, I've learned, there's two types of experiences. It's either well, I've learned over the years when I first was well, sorry, when I was younger, I would you know, have friends over and I would do it, and Mom she would indulge me because at this point I was already into the habit. I started getting into it around like seven or eight, and she, you know, she thought it was weird. And then once I, you know, started graduating from like you know, snacks like ice pops, this, that, and the other, like from putting my candy into the refrigerator I'm sorry, into the freezer, it evolved into eating meals straight from there, and so she'll give me, like, you know, some of bichini that I froze in there, and my friends would be like, oh, it's kind of cool, like I've never tried that, and then it kind of involved over the ears and it was like, are you eating a frozen hot dog in front of me? And it'll be like, yeah, I am, and they'll just look at me like that's fucking disgusting.
Speaker 3: I'm looking in the chat and I'm seeing a few people bring up the good point that this lifestyle is highly convenient. You know, you don't have the meal prep. You can just take stuff straight out of the freezer and just you know, go to town. It's a convenient lifestyle.
Speaker 9: I do admit though, like some some of my items I keep in refrigerator, like frozen vegetables, I don't. I won't have like I have to have like fresh frozen vegetables, if that makes sense. And like certain things like cheese, I'll freeze some cheese like Swiss. She's frozen that shit. When it's cracking your mouth, that makes me hard. That shit it's as good as fuck. I pull all miss you anyway. But it's like some stuff I do keep in the refrigerator because I'm not a monster. I don't keep any condiments frozen, because how the fuck would you eat, you know, like frozen ketchup or something.
Speaker 8: You know, but maybe you know how fridges are mostly the fridge part and then the smaller freezer part. You would benefit from a bigger freezer part in a smaller fridge part.
Speaker 9: Yeah. When I moved into my first place, I bought one of those deep freezers and my mom came over to help move in, and she's like, what is this for? And it's like she already knew what it was for, and so she was like, no, I'm taking this with me, but she took it, and I was like, damn, that's crazy because I went right out and bought myself another one, And yeah, it is very convenient. Though I don't have the meal prepe as much, but at the same time, like like I said, every once in a while, I do enjoy a hot meal because eating, like when stuff is frozen, you have to eat it individually. You get what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, you can't just eat like I don't know, some pasta like some carbon now carbon now or pasta individually, like the noodles individually, like mushrooms individually.
Speaker 3: Could you eat Why can't you just eat like like like ta like a bag of frozen pasta, like like you're eating like potato chips.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, good cushion.
Speaker 9: I have I have done that. I have done that, But I find that the difference between frozen pasta and regular uncooked pasta is just it's cold because it doesn't really have it takes to it, you know what I'm saying. So it's just it's just cold. That's the main difference between frozen pasta and uncooked pasta. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: The whole the whole thing makes in equal amount of sense every aspect of the situation.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Get I can kind of see you. I can cans see your butt a little bit.
Speaker 3: You see my butt a little bit, just a little bit. Oh, So.
Speaker 9: Would you guys ever be open to try and something like my diet something like that.
Speaker 3: I've got my stance clear, you know. I I would be willing to. I would start with Mats Ofrelli sticks for sure.
Speaker 9: Eier to start with would be candy, Like I don't know whatever your favorite candy is, because well.
Speaker 3: Frozen candy is like you know, legit. I mean I've had frozen candy before, but never had frozen mans of Relli sticks.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it depends also on what brands you get, because sometimes it's very crumbly. What about you, Gek, what was that or was that your guest who answered me?
Speaker 3: Gek? You there?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm here? What was a question. Sorry, I was, I was dazing off.
Speaker 9: A little bit, all right, would you ever try something like my diet?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I think, well it's kind of cold out. I think I could try it with a little bit of balance of hot meals. But I agree you sold me on on the the mazzarella sticks. And I will say, I like I like frozen candy as well. And you know what, I also like, I like eating bubble gum with ice in my mouth. And I feel like that maybe that's the first step. Am I am? I? You know?
Speaker 9: Yes, Okay, when I was younger, I used to do that with the ice to I used to get crushed ice from the fridge and then I used to take like bubble though and you used to just eat them in my mouth together. And then my mom was like, you need to stop making you just stop doing that because you're teeth and going to suffer.
Speaker 5: So I stopped.
Speaker 9: But yeah, I used to do that. Man, that's crazy that you.
Speaker 5: Brought that up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And there's a lot of other people in chat that are saying it too, so you know, is this really that far fetched? I don't know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I also have like something that's off topic. If you guys want to hear it's a story. It's scarce on my life, if you will. If not, I completely understand.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 3: Sure it's not it's not related to you eating frozen foods at all.
Speaker 9: No, it's not, but it is food related.
Speaker 3: Let's hear a quick one.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 9: So when I was younger, I heard that you could that like a pint of soy sauce could put you into a coma because of the amount of anti deoxidants in it, And because I was gullible, I did ask. One day, I just straight up took like the bottles fully thouce that was in the kitchen and just drink a pinc offic because I was like, you know what, I've never been in a coma before, Like, that's that's homes exquisite to try. So I went ahead and I gulped like almost half the bottle down, and I had to stop because it's horrible.
Speaker 3: And when I tell you you try to give yourself a coma.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 9: I was. I don't know, I was bored and you know idle hand or the Devil's play things. Yeah, so yeah, And anyway, I can tell you I did not put me in a coma, but I did have the runs.
Speaker 5: For like the rest of the day.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I think that's on topic. Yeah, I think that's on topic. I think it's good that you're seeing a real therapist. Yeah, I think you should continue to do that. You know, I would avoid. There's lots of things you can do on your board besides try to induce a coma. You know, you can play get You plenty. You've been playing any video games lately that are good?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I play. I've been playing among Us game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you play among Us. But anyway, Alice, listen. I appreciate so much you calling in and joining us here in the forest, and I hope you have a good rest of the night. Take care right, ladies and gentlemen, thank you very much for listening to the Therapy Eical podcast. You can call the Gecko every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at ten pm Eastern Standard Time on Twitch dot tv slash lyle forever. You can support the show on Patreon dot com slash lile forever for exclusive streams, exclusive discord access. At that I said ascess, that's not a real word. That's a that's a fake word that has the word asks in it. A lot for exclusive discord access. I'm whispering because it's late. Why am I waiting? And I'm whispering because it's late? The whole show I stream at like one o'clock in the morning, and I'm yelling in the stream. Why am I whispering? Now? Who am I afraid of? Who am I deep down? Why am I so fearful? Check out the check out the new therapy Gticle merch at www dot therapyhicle dot com. And you know I love you all. Thank you all again. If if you if you can hear this, if you're listening to the podcast, thank you for still listening to the podcast format of this show. I apologize if I've been neglecting it, but you know, if you can hear my voice right now, know that I I appreciate you for for still tuning in, even even when the show is not live and not being recorded you know on twitch. So so appreciate you. Thank you for listening to the podcast, and I will see you soon. Baby.
Speaker 10: Never be Kep goes on the live taking your phone calls every night.
Speaker 8: Never be Kept goes doing his night.
Speaker 3: He was teaching you loud and live your life.
Speaker 11: But he's not really an expert,