Speaker 1: What's up you guys. It's Erica and Mela, and we're really excited because we decided we wanted to end the year the same way we started this year, which was with a guided meditation. Obviously, twenty twenty didn't go as expected. There's been a lot of ups and downs. I'm excited for twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we got through this year. So let's take time to reflect and collect together the good Mom's way.
Speaker 1: So before we get into this meditation, I just want to share with you guys something me and Mela are super excited about. We have led with Post twenty one. It's a mom and daughter duo marketplace for black owned businesses. And if you know me and Mila, you know we care a lot about self care and obviously manifestation is way up there, and so we've collabed with Post twenty one to bring you a manifest that shit box and it is a box, but really it's a bag of tricks to help you get started on your journey in manifestation in twenty twenty one. Whether manifestation is something that you already practice or something that you want to start practicing in twenty twenty one. This is the perfect box for you. Inside the box, you're going to find some of our favorite products like Frolic and Sage, which is a black owned candle brand, Everything but a Baby, which is my favorite. I'm talking about my all time favorite body butter. I can't wait for you guys to try this shit. It is bomb. Not only do you get this amazing bag of tricks, which you'll understand why I'm calling it a bag of tricks when you check out their website, you're also invited to a private, exclusive manifestation event that we're holding on January twenty eighth at seven pm, hosted by Yours truly, Jamila and Erica and a few special guests. And it's going to be an amazing night because you know that whoever is in that room is aligned with what you're aligned with, which is setting our intentions and getting everything our little heart's desire for twenty twenty one and beyond. Okay, So make sure you check out Post twenty one shop dot com to purchase the box and get the invite to the event, and make sure you go follow Post twenty one shop on Instagram. You're gonna love their Instagram If you have a desire to shop black, because you all should. This is a great resource to find all of your black owned home goods, body care, all types of stuff. It's an amazing, amazing platform, and I'm so so honored to be partnering with Post twenty one. So again, make sure you go check out Post twenty one shop dot com and purchase the manifest that shit box and join the event on January twenty eighth. I'm going to leave the details in the episode description. I can't wait to meet you guys. I can't wait to see you guys, virtually. And that's it. Let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Good Mom's Manifestation Meditation. If you've made it this far, congratulations. Let's begin together by taking three deep breaths. Relax, let go and get connected to your body. Feel the ground beneath you. Wiggle your toes, send your energy to your feet and ankles and feel it slowly. Rise up your legs and thighs. Relax into your seat. Feel the energy moving through your hips, rock them back and forth. Relax your stomach, shake out your arms and fingers, and let go.
Speaker 1: Release the tension in your shoulders, your neck, your jaw, and your tongue. Let any outside noise get further and further away, allow your mind to drift. Clear your mind, and come back to your breath and your body.
Speaker 2: Now let's go inside of ourselves. Lord knows we've done a lot of that this year. Take note of all the things that are weighing you down, work, stress, the Zoom school. Breathe deeply and exhale, feel your body, and slowly release all of the stress and the fear of this year.
Speaker 1: Now take note of all the things you're grateful for, your ability to feel, your ability to love, to learn, to grow, and to overcome. Take this moment to make a commitment to yourself. Words are spells, and the affirmations that follow are gentle reminders that you're the motherfucking shit. I have an abundance of all the things I need and more.
Speaker 2: I am loved just as I am.
Speaker 1: I am enough.
Speaker 2: My body is beautiful, divine, and healthy. My mind is clear. I am safe and protected wherever I go.
Speaker 1: My soul is mindful to choose peace over anything else.
Speaker 2: I am the shit and deserve respect and reciprocity.
Speaker 1: All my dreams are coming true.
Speaker 2: I release expectation and invite the unknown.
Speaker 1: The universe has my back.
Speaker 2: I am a good mom.
Speaker 1: My relationships are becoming stronger, deeper, and more authentic.
Speaker 2: I take every passing moment as an opportunity to become even more in tune and in love with myself.
Speaker 3: We hope you enjoyed this mindful meditation. Happy motherfucking New Year. Be a bad bitch, be a good witch, and we'll.
Speaker 1: See you on the other side. Musical music