Speaker 1: Wow. Hey, But speaking of Tampa, man, you say you lift weights, right, yes, check out Baker right here? You lift weights like this? What that? Yeah? Men, you see what it is? Yeah, come to plates, go ahead, run that back for him. That's Baker. Who Baker, Baker. We're in Tampa. Baker. Oh yeah, Bake a big swell. Remember he used to play with you. Y'all got rid of Stefanski. That's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a Baker fan. You lift weights, yeah, I can't do that. That not right now?
Speaker 1: Nope, I said you don't lift waist like that. This one.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to tell you I'm not the quarter back.
Speaker 2: What I'm trying to do go to the What I'm trying to do a setup world record. I'm trying to stay in shape, Joe, not not right now, not on my back squad.
Speaker 1: And you get to hold on, I could probly I could, okay, back then back then for show for sure, for sure. Easy.
Speaker 2: I don't need I don't even need to have sets a tin come on, debo and I'm low as.
Speaker 3: I'm in the bucket with it, I might.
Speaker 2: Go, but the cash if I have to, no question, come on, man, only for real.
Speaker 3: But right there but like after that, now people, I'm lifting.
Speaker 2: For to keep my You know what I'm saying Right now, I got sponge not not SpongeBob muscles.
Speaker 3: But you know what I'm saying, I look, I'm trying to look good. I'm trying to say. I'm trying to make sure I can.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Still, run jump, still, you know what I'm saying, be sweet.
Speaker 3: Not SpongeBob.
Speaker 2: But I'm throwing up to two twenty five, Like I just need ten times ten five ten ten Now that's that's just as strong as I need to be over ten.
Speaker 3: Then I'm like, dang, I'm what.
Speaker 1: Am I trying to do? Now?
Speaker 3: Do I need to compete? Should I start trying to compete?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm like, Listen, listen, Joe, I got to take you. I don't even know why I'm gonna tell you this, man, because it's gonna little bad, all right, So pepe gang No, And I had a few like niche, So you know I had a few meniscus, yes, the last couple of years, right, So I really don't I really stepped away from the squad game. I started doing late press, right, and then I really stepped away from that too, Right, So I hadn't really did any real squatting in almost two and a half three years, right, yeah, Joe you no, Joe, No, Joe. I planned on going light. I was, you know, I'm used to doing like I used to be able to take you know, five sixty five and you know, do three sets of eight. You know what I'm saying, Yoe. I went in there. This was bruh, Bright, this was Friday or Friday or Sunday. Brom. I'm like, all right, I'm gona go in here, squad. I'm going there, squad. Bro. I put the bar on just to get the movement. Yeah, broh, I didn't know you could forget how the squad? Oh no, your whole see your phone your phone was off jer reformers trash after I can't believe up in tell this, bro, Yeah, go ahead, go ahead, strong man.
Speaker 3: Let me know what's up.
Speaker 1: Brou After one set of one thirty five, broh, my muscles were twitching. Ten just what you get? Two reps? Broh, Bruh, my muscles was twitching. I'm like, all right, maybe they just getting used to it. So I'm like, all right, let me go to two twenty five. Bruh, I go to two twenty five. I can't figure out. I cannot squat rite anymore, dude, Like I'm adjusting four and five times trying to get down there. Like right, it was. It was the most garbage thing other what's up? It was yesterday. I came back though I ain't get up that high. I got to like three fifteen. But I felt good about it. Okay. I wasn't twitching and doing all the movement. So I might have to go into like thirty days of squatting, bro just to just to get to get back right, just to get back right.
Speaker 3: No, for sure, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: And I think my thing with squatting is my mobility, because I told you my got that bad hip.
Speaker 3: So I gotta get down all the way right.
Speaker 1: I'll get the leaning a little bit.
Speaker 2: I'm like, come on, Joe, we got to get this hip all the way right. But I'm still squatting smooth. It's just I gotta warm up through. I gotta warm up first. I just can't go in there and think it's all sweet to jump down in there.
Speaker 1: No shit, you know. I like to do my I like to do my warm up first, so I'm like, I'm on, I do my cardiof.
Speaker 2: That's that was the most that's the most perfect thing that we did when I worked out with you that day. We got on ther we got on the treadmill first for forty five minutes. Yeah, and I'm as warm as I'm not. I'm past warm. I'm tired. Now I'm gonna hit a stretch and then I hit I hit my weight. So yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: A little different. I ain't gonna you know it was. It was a it was eye opening. But yeah, give me three folk, give me three, give me three, four weeks. Man, I'm gonna get back up. I don't go no high in full five now because you know, I had a couple of micro the second music, but I'll get back to full five for baby sets of twelve to fifteen saying no, I just for for me with my squad now, I don't need to get back up to the full or five, none of that. Three fifteen's wrapping that for ten, you know what I'm saying. Three sets, three to three, yeah, three four five, three, three to four sets boom solid. Yeah. You know, you know they might want to wrestle or something. You know what I'm saying, Joe, you better get your legs right because when when you take it legs, I'm taking my leg yo. Come see what this about, old man? No, for sure, for sure, I'm want to wrestle. I'm leg extensions, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Making sure I'm keeping I'm keeping the quads.
Speaker 2: The hamstrings. You know what I'm saying. I never don't mess with my legs. The boys gonna be squatting five six hundred, yes.
Speaker 1: And that they gonna take one leg and kick you just over with. They ain't gonna disrespect their dad like that. Y'all gonna be wrestling. Put the lane. They a't gonna have a choice. They down, put that foot in the dirt. I ain't gonna get to you up. Don't let them jump if they call you boy, okay, because mind jump me. I'm gonna call you all right show for sure? Understand. Please, Hey, listen.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna just send you a lifetime like I'm listen.
Speaker 1: Nobody over here. Ain't nobody over here like below victim weight mm hmm. So to make sure you're working out, listen, I still young. When he might be like one eighty, you might you know what I'm saying, I'll give you him. I take James.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah one, we was right even same way.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, you got action too. You got action too, no question about it, and got no base run over here to the Giants, Baby Giants tackle Dexter Lawrence has requested a trade. He said he would not participate in the team off season workout program. Lawrence has two years remaining on his deal and it's currently scheduled to make twenty million. This up comes in season. Oh he has no more guaranteed money. There go, Joe, My man ain't got no more guaranteed paper, Joe.
Speaker 3: Do you.
Speaker 1: Find it surprising for him to ask for this? Are you surprised that he asked for trade? This is no this is what he did. When you are in the point of your career, when you.
Speaker 2: Know you're trying to hit the table, you're trying to always if he didn't have a good season or if he did have a good season, you know, it's only too many more times you can get a cut at that app you know what I'm saying, a slice at the pot, trying to get another contract. So when you're seeing other people get deals and you feel like your money isn't where it should be, and you know, like you're still under that thirty years old where they're not just taking your cut, they're not just taking your money, They're not just giving you a less contract because of your age, where you still feel like you can get that bag. He's trying to go do it so being able to feel like he's outperformed some of his contracts, seeing other defensive tackles sign for more money than him, and he knows like, I just it's not gonna be too many more times I can do it, And I think that's.
Speaker 1: What it is at this point. Yeah, So if you look at it, I guess he signed his deal in twenty twenty three. He was getting paid around you know, the top guys at that time when he signed it. Other guys signed the deals. Of course, is no longer in that range. I think they say he's like around like ten, middle of the pack, somewhere around there. Contract negotiation. He's trying to get some more guaranteed money. His money is not no longer guaranteed, but he got a new coach in hardball. Hardball said I think in February, he said Lawrence is super super important and he's a cornerstone football player, and he's like, Okay, well show me, prove me. Prove it to me and show me by paying me. And I already know it's people out there that's going to be like, oh, well, you know he signed the deal, you know, so he should just go ahead and play. Note No, y'all don't have that same feeling when they tell the player a take a pay cut because they don't feel like he's playing up to the value that they're going to pay.
Speaker 2: Man right now, he feels like he has outplayed what they had given him.
Speaker 1: Biggest thing is no more game team money left on his contract, and the last year of his contract, which is not this year coming but next year he actually gets paid almost four five million dollars less. Dude, I think where he's at, it's yo, it's smart for him to ask for the trade now so that you don't you're not asking for a trade after the draft. He's letting everybody out there know that he wants to be traded so he has a better opportunity of a team that may be looking to draft that position. They're like, you know what, we can go and get him and feel that spot right now, I have no problem with it. I'm cool with it, just as I'm you know, understandable. If I'm the owner and you want to ask for a pay cut, you gonna have to be understandable as he is outplayed the contract. Of course last year he didn't have that great of a season, but you're talking about a guy that clogs up the middle, that's going to take two every time. And he is definitely the top, if not one of the top, he's one of the top, if not the top tackle on you know, on the inside right now. So I have absolutely no problem with this, and I'm all for it. Brother, Debo.
Speaker 2: You when we when we connect, when we think the same thing, we think the same thing. Like the coaches, I don't feel mad at like the ownership too. When they're trying to get players to get pay cuts. If you underperform your contract, they quick to chop it up and tell you to take a pay cut. You're a non you're underperforming this deal. We need to restructure. When the when the shoes on the other foot, he's outplayed this deal. He feels like he doesn't have any more guarantee money. He sees the market has been three years of other dtackles signing and resetting that market. He's just seeing that number go. Yesterday's price is not today's price. Is real life going on in the football and National Football League.
Speaker 1: And when you see.
Speaker 2: These players are like this, No, like twenty million sounds good to you, But another dude in my same position is making forty and I think I should be right around that because this is my life, last time to get this guaranteed money, to get that contract to win. No matter when you say guarantee, when no matters. If something happens to me, I can get chopped, I won't get another deal. There's no more money coming forward, so then they can start using that against me.
Speaker 1: So when you say I think the biggest thing for him is the fact that it is no more guaranteed, Yeah, no, for sure, that's the biggest thing for him. You know. I think the top guys maybe like maybe five or six million higher than him, or no, take it back, maybe closer to twelve. And I'll think about it, but his range would be closer to five, six, seven million higher, you know. But the big thing is he has nothing left as far as a guarantee, and the last year is deal is like fifteen or sixteen million on that on that last year. So yeah, yo, show me or let me go get it somewhere else.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 2: I'm not surprised by hopefully they could figure something out. But when you see players do this, I don't. I'm not surprised when you see good player.
Speaker 1: Hey, guess guess guess who did it? Guess who did it last year? The other year rather last year? I think it was last year. Was it last year? Yeah, it was last year. Guess who did it last year? Was it it was my house?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm?
Speaker 1: Did he? Ain't had no guaranteed paperl like, hey, let me go, but oh you know what to pay me, and you want to guarantee this right here? Yeah, okay, I got you.
Speaker 2: We're talking about good Man, you know, Cam trying to figure out what's going over the bread last year, Like just when you feel like you're out playing your deal, you see other contracts happening in the same spot, and the NFL is not for long.
Speaker 1: What have you done for me lately?
Speaker 2: They'd be ready to take a cut if you wasn't doing good. Yes, I'm trying to go get that though. If I'm outperforming my stuff, no question, bro, I have no problem with it. I'm all for it. I want to see more of it. I can't stop thinking about it. I don't want to see it in Pittsburgh, though.
Speaker 1: What I'll play, y'all play under your contract. I'm a fan because we look. We they not look.
Speaker 2: That's the other thing. Don't ask for no restructures. Then you know what I'm saying. Either way, y'all gonna be I'm not gonna ask for a restructure, and y'all ask for a restructure. If I have a good season, all everything's good. If my season wasn't as good as it was, which averages, laws of averages like this deal at the beginning, and y'all, I got it for fun.
Speaker 1: Don't want to finish. Don't get what you're doing, Get what you wanna get.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you my best every single year. It may not be this every time. I'm gonna get boom. It might go a little bit. Okay, don't worry. We're not gonna tell you gotta take no money off. Hopefully that can get back up to what it's supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to started this when they started asking for a pay cut. Y'all signed a man to a contract, then y'all want to tell him, oh, you ain't play good enough, take a pay cut, so don't be surprised when he doesn't not out play this contract.
Speaker 2: Race shoe on that foot. That's the only thing I'm saying. I'm not like I want I want to hear it.
Speaker 1: I want to hear Look at what I'm finding a little confusing though, is the vikings won't begin the GM search into after the drive. Why is that? Why do you think that? Is? Like? What makes you? Huh so?
Speaker 3: So you want? So?
Speaker 2: This is what the only my only question will be is this, who would be the is the head coach or the owner the ones picking the players? Who's who wants to be in control? Then instead of the GM that's normally the person that kind of does that stuff. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: So, I guess it's going to be the head coach, and I would think the owner that would be making the cause. I guess right now, I got a temporary JAM. I can't I can't pronounce that name, but okay that they got a temp GM right now. Yeah, let's call him k O m K K A M. I don't know what that name is. Nope, I ain't even about to mess it up. I ain't even about to mess it up. Joe, Try that name, Joe. They ain't even put it on mine. They just said no, no, no, no, hit the hit, the hit, the hit, the hit, the hit the doc man. Try their name. Brother, I can't. I can't get that one. I can't get.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna try that one. But my thing is this, Yes, you're expecting a GM to come in and agree with whatever it is y'all picked and then have to take I guess responsibility for that and not have any say or knowledge of the process that led to it. I don't understand that. Yeah, so you gotta give him leeway. So if y'alln't do good, you gotta give him leeway. Ever, get that GM job. Make sure y'all signed for like seven years. Yeah, you need a good three to foe before you get people in place that you need to make sure you can have the players you want to start developing. Yeah, that's what I know. You just started picking and picking up guys that are already established.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm Who'm not just who's making it.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't make any sense to me, honestly, like, yeah, I'm lost, brother, you're just gonna kind of you're kind of putting somebody out the dry in one way, or you're letting him know that. Man, you got some leeway because these ain't the players you pick. So it's a little bit of a little bit of both. I just want to know whoever does pick the players, who, who's who, Who's gonna be the one that's gonna be able to who's deciding?
Speaker 1: Because I wanted you.
Speaker 2: I never liked when you don't know, so you never know who to blank, you never know who's able to point the fingers. O, this is who you picked, This is why you picked them. Okay, now you can least stand on them from their success. Now the GM wants to take all the success like, oh yeah they were they were good, what a great, great draft class.
Speaker 3: But if they're not good, anybody just oh no, that wasn't me. I don't, I don't have.
Speaker 1: There's no way they can. Yeah, you can't even put this on him. M can't. You're already saying you're not gonna hire a dude till after the dry So Basically, the dude that comes in has to be in agreemance with who you drafted, because he can't come in there and be like, you know what, I wouldn't have picked this dude up, but they did, but like you can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, So after the search they got to just be like this, whoever y'all got, Yeah, I'm all with That's who I would have picked, right, Oh yeah, I liked all these Oh yeah, oh man, got great, great pick.
Speaker 1: I'm stepping into you know, already made, you know, spotting. All I gotta do is is going here and get no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your board is my board, right, you know what?
Speaker 1: Wild as I was applying for this job, I was, I was. I was looking at who you guys drafted, and you know what, it was identical to who I was thinking about where I was thinking about getting them.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, you're talking about studying for a job with all the answers. You got the answer to the test right there.
Speaker 1: I might go for what they're paying over there for the vikings man with the gym making over there, Man, I know I can go make me it ain't peanuts, hey, it ain't peanuts. Peanuts. The lights on that's for sure. I need something to keep the lights on. You know what I'm saying. I'm over here, bad, down here, bad man. Now you're a liar wi Fi? You my Wi Fi going out? All that you know came good, good service.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that's just that's just the weather. That's just the weather sometimes knocking it out.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie, Joe. Maybe I ain't paid my bills on time. You know, money wasn't coming in. You know it wasn't coming in. What happened with yours? Joe? I know yours wasn't buy no money? Do you? Those little little weather? I know your Look here, man, what's up? The Masters? Looking at brother? Looking at the Masters? Prices on these burgers? Man, on all this food? How why is this food so cheap? That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I've been to the Masters one time and it couldn't.
Speaker 1: Believe most expensive sport ever got these prices a great down. Why don't the NFL give us no prices like this? Man? Why don't their football game give us no price like this?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I give I give, I give you some What is that barbecue? Some poor park right there? Brother? Look here? Put that up there, bill Joe ten dollars. Order at the map ten dollars, Bro, ten dollars. You can't get a water. I don't think for ten dollars at an NFL game, BRO did this maybe your water? It's it was.
Speaker 2: It was actually amazing how cheap this stuff was. They do a great job by that debo.
Speaker 3: Why don't know, Joe, I don't. I don't they I don't.
Speaker 2: They must make so much money for the tickets or the people that get in the masters that they really not.
Speaker 3: They're really not.
Speaker 1: They ain't trying to grab the little stuff they get. They all that right there. Ain't trying to rob a fan that's just trying to come and see somebody play some golf.
Speaker 2: They just want you to come in there, and you can't bring yourself a good time. Thereat drink and there's no cell phones. There's no cell phones on property. So everybody there you are just there in the moment, chilling. Nobody got no phones, no phones that was into it, trying to nobody. Nobody can't be doing that. Nobody's on the thing you in the moment. It's one of the best experiences I went to debo and just being cheap, it just makes it like dang, this is what it's all about.
Speaker 3: They're not trying to they're not trying to just they're not trying to rob us.
Speaker 1: You gotta be quiet, Joe. I don't know if I can do that. You can do what? Be quiet?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: To swing? He's singing right now, you can't talking right now.
Speaker 2: He's got to see it's no, no, no, it's just at the like it's they're not they're not swinging back to back to back to back. So it's like this, like just called down for a second, you swing, and then you could react to it. And we're chilling watching the Shah and you got you another three minutes until when the dude goes behind he's about to hit, they throw their hands up like this, and then that's when we got that. That's when you shut up.
Speaker 1: No no, I can't take that. You ain't about to be telling me shut up. No, no, no, no, they're.
Speaker 3: Gonna say shut up.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get through out the masses.
Speaker 3: But no, boll We had so much fun though.
Speaker 2: But you go post up the same place every year, every single every year, at the same exact place. Augusta, Georgia, Augusta Jones are beautiful.
Speaker 1: We might have the beautiful.
Speaker 2: Golf course, the most beautiful golf course in the world I seen. And we're just walking on it chilling, looking like because now I'm really in the golf and that spot was unbelievable. Maybe Tiger will be back next year by then. Man, Look, when I was there, Tiger was there, but he was limping. I think it was twenty twenty two, and like he just he just got out of something.
Speaker 1: Man, it just looked hard for him to walk a little bit. Yeah, he's probably limping right now too.
Speaker 2: He definitely Oh yeah, oh, I didn't get to talk to you about that, and he was looking tricky.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, just off the.
Speaker 1: Phone, he said, Yeah, I was just on the phone with the president.
Speaker 3: Just on the phone, sent me, sent me.
Speaker 1: I just go out the phone with Donnie. Hey, man, put their prices back up, Man, I need Joe to give me that ten dollars order at the masters.
Speaker 2: Man, the masses, Man, I'm going with the I'm what's your sandwich? Brother, my, my, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go. I ain't gonna lie Port Barbecue. I'm with you, yep. And you know second row breakfast. I'm I'm a breakfast sandwich, but I'm I'm honestly I'm a sauce.
Speaker 1: Egg and cheese.
Speaker 2: But if they got bakon egg and cheese, I could I do it. But I'm a first and foremost gonna saush. I might go take it, but I mean, I'm gonna go the breakfast sandwich.
Speaker 1: So we sit in the six and then I'm gonna go chips. I'm gonna go chips on some chill because you're gonna go chocolate chick. I'm with you on the first two, Joe. But I really ain't chipped. I just sain't tripping. I started to say chipping. I really ain't tripping on the snack because me, it ain't really nothing there that's really jumping all that. Listen, I'd rather I'd rather go and get me an iced tea and a water.
Speaker 3: Oh see that's what. Okay, Now I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do two.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do two waters because I don't really like I don't really do too much. I see, I'm gonna do double hydration with a breakfast sandwich and a pool port because a breakfast sandwich hopefully.
Speaker 1: You know they're doing that sweet tea down.
Speaker 3: That not a jos Okay, no, no, that's a fact.
Speaker 1: That's a fact. But I'm gonna still double water. I'm gonna double water. Okay, yeah, smooth, Hey Joe, whatever, they got a dollar fifty cheese sandwich, permento cheese? What is that mental cheese?
Speaker 2: See, everybody was talking should cheese, I mean everybody I had.
Speaker 1: I don't. I didn't know Joe. But that's how you know this is This is a Joe. This is a little a little different. It's a lighter event. It is the cheese sandwich where I'm from.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just like it's basically it's you know, real light. It's like almost like like a little bites.
Speaker 1: I heard of a grilled cheese. Yeah, I heard of a cheese sandwich. Man.
Speaker 3: That was my first time hearing the promento cheese saandwich.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't gonna lie to get no disrespect. It was not the biggest fan of the promento cheese. Yeah, you know, it's all good.
Speaker 1: That's why. Nope. To teach his own glove definitely, dude, Like I don't, I don't know. Let me flip back. I'm gonna go. I'm don't have to stay with the poor pork. I might hit the fresh fruit. Wow. Yeah, that's what I thought she was gonna do it at first. Okay, so I'm sitting I'm sitting five fifty right now right m hmm.
Speaker 3: I'm not a cookie you a cookie person?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. What I really wanted to get to though, You want some wine, I ain't trying to get I ain't trying. I ain't trying to get to the wine. I don't like the white wine. You know, when I was younger before I uh my my my palate.
Speaker 2: Sure, you know, I was like I was all the sweet stuff. You were a fine dessert wine.
Speaker 1: You know boons fine, you know what I'm saying. Joe. Let me tell you about this, dude. I had a birthday party, right, I had my thirtieth birthday party, dude, So I done bought this wine collection. Dude, So I didn't gott into it. Or was it forty? I think it was my fortieth birthday Take it back, it was my fortieth birthday party. So I didn't gotten to this. You know, I dodnet got into the wine thing. You know, it's tasted good all that right yeah, broh. When I say I got red wine, dude, like I got, I got, I got petriss Or people called the truce like I got, I got one, and I you know, and I'm having my forty so I didn't invited a few people whatever became a family there, man. I got all this wine out of I got laid there to certain wine all this dude, I got dude like you name it, bro you know everything everything, bro everything, And I'm talking your bottom Your bottom bottom might have been two fifty three hundred, your top bottle was round four five grand.
Speaker 2: Right, yep, yep, there you go talking. You got that a good bag. That's how I went broke. Let me get back, That's what That's what happened, Joe. That's how I broke. I ain't got no money now.
Speaker 1: All right, broke, I broke. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm sitting up here, and you know, I'm trying to do the little fancy thing. Man. I got my own boys that that got a little taste, like, oh man, this is hitting man. I got you know, I got, I got, I got, I got French born doze. I got everything, Joe, everything, yes, and my people, of course, my people oh, this ship nasty.
Speaker 3: This tastes for this, this tastes terrible.
Speaker 1: Right. So I'm like, man, y'all don't know what. You know what I'm saying. I'm trying to try to swivel it a little bit.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, bru I hear they talking about, Oh this is good.
Speaker 1: This is real good, man, it's real good. So I'm like what they're talking about. I'm like, hey, what y'all like? What y'all like? Right? So, like, it's this one right here? So I go over to the you know, the lady I got. I'm like, which one they like? Which one they like? Bruh? These these people, these people done went into the refrigerator and grabbed a big bottle like this right, yeah, it's barefoot something. Dude. She did not even have it on the table. She was serving it from underneath, because she was like, I just didn't think you wanted it up there. Him, No, I don't want it up there.
Speaker 3: Ya what are they drinking?
Speaker 1: She was like, like, which one they drinking? So I'm looking, you know what I'm saying, I'm looking at the white burgundies and all that. She's like, she pull it out from unders she's like, it's this. I'm like, these these people done went into the refrigerator, bro and grabbed like two half gallons of booms Farm or something barefoot something like that. Right, it's barefoot, that's what it was. It's barefoot, bright, it's sweet, it's it's it's you know, it's your bottom.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 1: When they kilt that, yes, and then they was mad. It was no more. I said, man, y'all could run, y'all ass to the store and get that for five ninety nine. And you know what they did.
Speaker 2: They went right to the store got it. Telling you, Debo, that's actually hilarious.
Speaker 1: They telling me, I don't know why he got this nasty ass wine out here. I don't nobody won't this ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm telling you it'd be like that. Family and wine, though one like you said, you were like that at the beginning.
Speaker 3: You were only drinking the white.
Speaker 1: He was only drinking the white.
Speaker 2: The same with me, breasling the bubbly the dessert wines, and then you started like, oh man, this is too sweet, and then you start getting dread Joe when you come here, man, we go, I have to try this this nice little dessert wine I got for you, man.
Speaker 1: I got I got it. I got it. I got a little bottle that shot told to Kim. I got an eighty six feet Okay, okay, okay, yeah, you know, yes, sir, yes, sir. I know, I know you like wine. So you know what I'm saying. I you know, I ain't too on the sweet stuff. But you know what I'm saying. If you ain't on the sweet stuff, then we ain't got to go there sweet stuff.
Speaker 3: I got some I got, I got, I got.
Speaker 1: A little bit I got. I gotta it. Ain't that old. Maybe I got maybe like a couple of bottles of the two thousand and fourd like came in. I'm not caming, but uh that opens Okay, yes, funny, That's what I'm talking about. That that was one. Yes sir, Yes, okay, okay, I got it. I got it on the Rummage sell Yeah yeah, yep. Sure. Joe dollar nine, Joe, Let's hit the super Chat real quick. Joe, we got you know, we got coman nine ten dollars. She stayed with us. She stayed with us, she said, James, Oh, well, do you know your co host? Joe was the first true freshman and Florida Gator history to start at cornerback on opening day? Which team did they play? She's asking me, or.
Speaker 3: She's asking you, and she's asking you, but I know you don't know.
Speaker 1: She asking me?
Speaker 3: How well do I know?
Speaker 1: Joe?
Speaker 3: I know what team he played? Another Poe? See children?
Speaker 1: Other Poe. Joe? Hold up your very first game, right, very first game? Warm up game? Yes, warm up game? Okay, so it wouldn't be a divisional game at a conference. Did you pay him to come here? Obviously you better not be Kent State.
Speaker 3: No, hold up?
Speaker 1: Do you know who it is?
Speaker 3: You're looking it up?
Speaker 1: Joe? I don't know who it was. I think it might be Hey, Joe don't know hisself. Joe don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it was Western Michigan, though, if I had to just really guess, I thought it was Western Michigan.
Speaker 3: But I still didn't get it. X Cover the Life.
Speaker 2: Who it was?
Speaker 1: Covenant Life? Who was put it in the chat? I'm looking for it right now, look for it, Joe.
Speaker 3: She know who it is.
Speaker 1: She definitely knows who it is. Oh, I'm gonna go to the next one. She said. Another ten dollars, she said, Joe, do you know James two? Thousand and seven breakout game against the Ravens. Had three and a half sacks, three forced fumbals, but also recorded a famous tackle on a punt return in that game. Who was this haller fame a reed? That's easy man, that's all over TV.
Speaker 2: And that's the one you hit him, mad him fumble, the ball flew in the air.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah you saw that? No, yeah, yeah, yep. And just talked about that game the other day when we was on with coach Did we talk about that?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: You know, coaches talking about how you was rocking people on special teams.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 3: We ain't say the pacifics of when and who?
Speaker 1: Yeah, come to life? Said it was Western?
Speaker 3: It was Western? Okay, No I knew. I knew it was Western. I promise you.
Speaker 1: I didn't get to see it, but Western Kentucky because I'm in.
Speaker 2: Michigan, because they wasn't scary Michigan. No I didn't, I said Western Kentucky. But the only thing was the real game I remember was. I think it was my third, like my third game when we played Tennessee. That's when she got real because when we played Western Kentucky, our team was way bigger than they team. I'm like, Okay, this isn't really looking cool. Tennessee came in there and was looking just about the same size as all team.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, okay, we got society now.
Speaker 1: Damn yeah, I looked.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, they lineman looked victim weight on Western Kentucky.
Speaker 3: This might not get this might get ugly for this.
Speaker 1: Yup, oh man, come to like back again ten dollars, she said. Please remember it's augusta bougie in the middle of the ghetto. Thanks again for a memorable episode yesterday. I watched it a lot. If Troy coming, let me know now so I can fix my head. You are funny one. I'm I mean, I mean, I'm in. I'm in. I'm in talks with Troy. But y'all know Troy is not really a person that likes too much of the limelight. I may have to uh give up, you know, maybe one of my first bones or something, you know, man, you know, just to get the man on the show. I'm working on it, you know what I'm saying. You know, I'm gonna have to either give up one of my kids, one of my animals, one of my rip tile. I might have to give up something, you know what I'm saying. So I might have to give up main go Okay, right, I may have to. I don't know if you want Kevin. Kevin a snake. I don't know how you feel about snakes. Maybe my dog. Maybe, I don't know. See, I give him James, but I don't think he gonna want James. So I'll let you know in time enough that your head did though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll let you so, because we gotta get some We gotta get the browns inheare too so already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna let you know. But browns at who we do have coming in here on Friday. Wide receiver Michael Pittman Jr.
Speaker 2: Is scheduled to be with okay 'all, y'all don't miss Friday, Okay, I like that, Yes, sir, Hey, Joe, I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 1: What's up? Ye? I mean you could talk to Joe Thomas and you know, yeah, but don't don't say nothing you know about just don't bring up I might have called him because he's a Joe when things was kind of sketchy in Mexico. So I hadn't I hadn't, hadn't called him back and let him know that, you know, it wasn't going to happen, so he might might bring that up, but I just wanted to give you, you know, let you know that I had called him and when you reached out Debo and Joe, I had to hit all the Joe was up, you know what I'm saying, And that was like a perfect you know what I'm saying. And keep the browns the browns going, I mean, And then like I said, right there, we had you in the middle. You know I didn't if I didn't make it, that was the perfect Joe. I just just wanted to let you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you let you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look here man, we want to thank y'all for joining us on this episode of Debo and Joe. Please make sure you like, subscribe and download where you get your show. We will be back here Friday with Michael Pittman Junior, newly acquired receiver for the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Speaker 2: Joe love it. Why see y'all on Friday, same place, same time.
Speaker 1: Let's get it and we out