Speaker 1: Welcome to Can'tflee Reckless, the production of Ieheart Radio and the Black Effects. And just like that, we're back with yet another carefully reckless episode with your girl.
Speaker 2: Just hilarious.
Speaker 1: What I'll be doing, I'll be fixing mess you are now. Look look at the volume, Tailor, because I feel like I'm low. Look and I usually my levels usually be higher than that.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, cool, so we stray. All right, so we got tailor in the building. That's my baby mama.
Speaker 2: Y'all listen.
Speaker 1: She is really glowing and showing. Okay, I love this. I love it. So she having my son or whatever. But yeah, so I'm gonna make her read. I'm gonna read this story, or she's just gonna read the second one if we get to a second one, because this one is rather long. We don't have any voice memos today, so per here we go. Hey, guys, I want you to know that your voice is heard and you are absolutely valid in your feelings.
Speaker 2: I've been in the same situation.
Speaker 1: Hold on, bitch, what because it's a fun. Fuck What the fuck am I going through? Hold on, let me just finish reading. I've been in the same situation and I know how tough it can be when people don't act like a family.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: You can't expect people to understand you if they lack emotional intelligence and are not being real with themselves. You're right, and you don't have to explain yourself to anyone who isn't ready to see the truth.
Speaker 2: Did I say something like and everything? Oh? Okay, because I'm like a family? Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Remember when you fly, others can go with you because of the altitude. I used to be the same way as you, and like an indigo person, I know the struggle of being misunderstood. Keep shining, my sister and God, as Maya Angelou said, Oh gosh, we delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone.
Speaker 2: Through to achieve that beauty. You going through a lot? She looked that up. Yes, bitch, you're just out here knowing what may Angelie said.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've gone through a lot, but it's shaping you into something greater than you can even see. Right now, keep going. This is your season forever. You've got this. And no, my parents have been in this industry for over fifty years, so anything you need, work wise or otherwise. I'm here for you, Geez I needs the money. Just keep being real and playing your role because people aren't touched the way you and I are. Okay, sending you peace and blessings and a huge hug. Call me whenever you need to vent, And don't let what is your number?
Speaker 2: Like they didn't even leave a number. And don't ever let anyone dimn your light.
Speaker 1: Remember the indigo people keep shining and no matter what, I don't know, we got to look that up because Chris Brown got a song called Andergar Have a great day, Sis, You're unstoppable.
Speaker 2: God's with you. Keep being you.
Speaker 1: Love.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not even.
Speaker 1: Gonna say his name to him to stay anonymous. That's actually a sweet fucking message. I was just I was last women and like, hold up, because you know something I don't know about me?
Speaker 2: It says Anygod.
Speaker 3: People in New Age context refers to individuals, particularly children.
Speaker 2: She got your.
Speaker 3: Child, believe it'sess special, unusual, sometimes supernatural traits or abilities. So I got powers, often described as highly evolved and intuitive.
Speaker 2: Girl. It's like first I was that girl, Now I'm that glad girl.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, I'm an endergot bitch anyway, Oh.
Speaker 2: My gosh, I should have took a shot, but no one. That was it. That was it.
Speaker 1: There's no advice. That was just something powerful like and empowering to me. And there was a man who sent it. And I actually love that now that you refresh my memory about something I was going through, because I was like, ah, because who the fuck told him something about me? But obviously he saw the line from a couple of weeks ago. Thank you so much, sir. All Right, so we're moving on and we have some some actual mass effects here we go. You know what I wish that we could do though, while we're looking for another story.
Speaker 2: I wish you could, like.
Speaker 1: Say, if you owe a lot of money for taxes, right, I wish you could snitch on other niggas with tax that.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: What if they said, all right, if you round up ten monthfuckers or it's more than fifty thousand dollars, all your that will be relinquished. I'd be like, oh, hell yeah, that'd be fucking amazing. Because I keep saying Peter Thomas, like, how the fuck is you not in ju who Peter Thomas of Atlanta Jail?
Speaker 2: He did, but he came around home. I'm like many other niggas that owe taxes.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, ain't the way Peter Thomas has to be an informant of some type.
Speaker 2: Either way, though I don't know, that's none of my business.
Speaker 1: But I just was wondering, like, if you owe an outstanding that to the I R S, could you, like what if you could snitch on other people to like decrease your debt?
Speaker 2: Because I hate that. I just don't know who made up taxes some white man back in the drizzle.
Speaker 1: And then also, you know what's crazy, say if you're trying to set up a payment plan with them, right save fancies, if you owe like one hundred thousand dollars and you're trying to set up a payment plan, why the fuck do they charge you to set up the payment plan? Like I'm not already paying you money that I owe, right, And then they have.
Speaker 2: Daily interests like bitch, like what?
Speaker 4: But That's what I'm saying, like who made all this up?
Speaker 1: And we just and were just going away because listen, it's what I feel like, if everybody's not paying Texes, what they gonna do everybody? Not a few of us not just the blacks. Everybody. Can everybody in the fucking country stop paying their taxes and never file?
Speaker 2: Technically whatever? What could they do? It ain't that many jails in the world.
Speaker 4: But technically though, regardless, are we always going to just pay tax because of the fucking supplies and all?
Speaker 2: That's Donald Trump is trying to get rid of it?
Speaker 1: Is that what he's doing? I thought he was raising the taxes. No, he's well, he said, garnish wages.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? We have big mech in here and there.
Speaker 1: He's worked for Internal Revenue Services, so apparently he know what you mean garnish waiting.
Speaker 2: Hell, no, you're speaking for other people. What. Oh yeah, I've had that happened to me.
Speaker 3: Really paid.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: But if everybody stopped doing it, everybody, then we're just all there. That's what's it sounds like a big black buddy.
Speaker 1: If we're just all out here, broke, no wages, meet up in the street, let's play music.
Speaker 2: Everybody ring form from their house. Slide what's good?
Speaker 1: Okay, So we got a story and sala you feel like reading this one because I don't, Okay, read it, read it with some charisma, Okay.
Speaker 2: I always seem okay, God.
Speaker 1: Up, Hold up, I know this shit getting good, but listen to just a couple seconds of a commercial.
Speaker 2: If you love me, you'll listen. Hey, Jess, what's up? So I'm in a really bad situation. Currently.
Speaker 4: I am with by now fiance who I love for.
Speaker 3: Which I have the talk and the mic I am talking, which I have love for, but he cannot satisfy me like my former fuck buddy. I cannot believe I'm even telling you this, but he's a man's man and I really miss how he used to fuck.
Speaker 2: Me silly for no reason.
Speaker 3: The fuck one night that really made me fall for him was when he called me.
Speaker 2: After I got off work.
Speaker 4: We were up smoking and he will always give the best massages. Then he smacked my ass a little too hard for what I could tolerate, and I told him, I swear to God, I hate him. That's when I looked at him differently.
Speaker 3: I think that we must have gotten into him, and he did not like when I drove my eyes. That's when he grabbed my grabbed me by my hair and told me to never disrespect God again.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was a huge fucking turn on.
Speaker 3: I purposely pushed my ass against his dick. I purposely pushed my ass against him and rolled my eyes again and told him that's why I can't stand him.
Speaker 2: And I hate him.
Speaker 3: This man pulled down his fucking pants and took my hand to hold him and put me in the corner of the wall to swallow him whole.
Speaker 2: Okay, Chronicle.
Speaker 3: I was shocked because it's hard for me to handle horse hung men like that. But he was really into it and kept telling me to hate his dick. Then he always to hate his dick. He always took charge, and I love that about him. I'm not a whore because I am a sophisticated career woman at Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated. Okay, okay, I just really appreciate it, my fuck buddy. Anyways, after he sletted me out, push ups in my mouth and.
Speaker 2: Awe, push ups in my mouth?
Speaker 3: Okay, I limped downstairs to run into another one of his friends who walked in. I was still kind of high and horny. Still where's this going?
Speaker 2: I felt like this is triple crown. What are you looking at? Charlamagne? Damn stomach scraper.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, just keep handing here, stomach scraper trained me to have a high sex drive.
Speaker 2: Okay, that sounds hurtful.
Speaker 3: Anyway, his friends looked high to high to start to rub on me, and I got turned on all over again, and we started kissing, and my fuck buddy came in, yelled, yelled at what the fuck are you doing? I felt so embarrassed yet turned on still, I didn't even brush my teeth and.
Speaker 1: So wait, so she was masturbating and then he came in. Her fuck buddy came in.
Speaker 4: No, she wrote, started kissing on his friend.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, because all right, so this is a woman that's engaged.
Speaker 3: Right, yes, so she goes, but I don't think this happened necessarily.
Speaker 1: So she's just telling us a story about her and her buddy one time. Okay, yeah, but she's still currently engaged, right yeah, okay, and go ahead.
Speaker 3: She says she went downstairs and his friend came in and started kissing, and then oh no, and then she was still high whatever and started rubbing on his friend.
Speaker 2: Oh she was high. Yeah, So then.
Speaker 3: Her fuck buddy came downstairs and saw it was like, what the fuck is this whatever? And she's like, I felt so embarrassed. Fast forward, fast forward, to now. I go from those times to now regular peen, and it's not doing justice. I don't know how to tell my fiance that I one a low key end the engagement and add throws back to my life. He's too conservative while I'm used to the real bad boys.
Speaker 1: Help me, Okay, So I get it, I get exactly what's happening.
Speaker 2: She likes the thrill. She likes the thrill of it all.
Speaker 1: And because her work life is so conservative and so sophisticated business woman and all of that, she has to have class and all of that type shit. She likes to be a freaking of sheets, and she likes to have like an outlet where she can just be raunchy and naughty and just let like she's mean. So what I feel you play period? Like I think I'm too goofy. I'm goofi your shit literally literally I leave.
Speaker 2: I want a dude.
Speaker 4: Have you ever seen Cyber getting Chocolate?
Speaker 2: No, it's fine. I have you seen movie four? Christmas is for Christmases?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Is funny? It's it's a comedy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a romantic comedy, I guess, but it's funny itself.
Speaker 2: But Vince Vawn, I love this and what's that girl? So it's a white comed yeah yeah, yeah, yeah this man.
Speaker 3: So in the beginning, basically you don't know that they're together.
Speaker 2: So they play.
Speaker 3: They're at a bar and he goes up to the girl and he's like acting like hey, like trying to basically I'm trying to talk to her, and she's like, look, I need a guy that's gonna, you know, not.
Speaker 4: Shiver when he puts his hand up my shirt like this ship to him.
Speaker 2: So then it was like bitch. Oh basically he started like the fucked in the back. Yeah, but you can't do ship like that.
Speaker 1: I want to I'm gonna doing when you're out at a restaurant is to do that.
Speaker 2: Girl. I think I'm gonna start cracking up. Taylor. You are naturally just goofy ship.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to act it out, but I'm He'm gonna be like, but never mind, come on, get up, put play fans, because this is too much.
Speaker 2: Not even no more with you playing.
Speaker 4: But I have like in the I have.
Speaker 5: Randomly like me and my friends are just act like we're starting to argue or something in public.
Speaker 2: Random, So you play with your friends like that.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying like, like.
Speaker 1: My best friend, we always will like play fight, start fussing and like play fight in public, and I always be out a funk up because she can't fight.
Speaker 5: So yeah, but or just say something render like just go and we were crying like what the fuck he gave you herpes?
Speaker 1: Yes? Me and she needs to do dumb ship like that's you all right? Cool, So that's the same ship we used to do. If you love me, you'll listen to this commercial and then we'll be right back. But no, girl, you have to start role playing with your man. It is a total no, It's a whole nother world, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: And it'll keep it'll keep that fresh spark, feisty.
Speaker 1: Like yo you, it'll keep you a little moist on me and Chris do it all the.
Speaker 2: Time, girl, all the time.
Speaker 4: You act like y'all know each other all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I act like he's like a real Mexican and can speak Spanish and so he's yeah, dumb and ship. Girl, I'm like, just stop saying keep asta like come on, maybe sucking up the road play yeah, but yeah, all right, so yeah, back to this girl's story.
Speaker 2: You're will back to this girl's story.
Speaker 1: I I'm I think she just looking for and she don't know how to leave her. She don't know how to tell her uh fiance that he's too boring for her, Like on that level, he don't know how to She don't know how to.
Speaker 4: Tell her about it because he might be into that ship.
Speaker 2: He might be or he might not be. Yeah, but that's because I feel like she the type of person she is.
Speaker 1: She probably already then, like he knows how she is sexually, but he can't keep up with that. But what are the other advantages about him? Like is there only the sex that she does not like? Because if the sex, if if sex plays that big of a part in your marriage or what your marriage is going to be, or your relationship or your you know, before you even walk down to oist, I definitely think it's worth re evaluating, like revisiting the whole marriage because you don't seem happy. But I also don't want her to lead that man and regret that shit. Because you can teach a man how to sexually please.
Speaker 2: You, you know what I'm saying. Other things you can't teach you really well. Yeah, I used to.
Speaker 3: I don't know how much you can teach a guy that please you. Sometimes I feel like if he got it, like the chemstry, say is there.
Speaker 1: But you can always grow your sexual chemistry. You can always start doing things that you never did before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think, Okay, I guess for me, like, I just I don't want that in a sense, ain't.
Speaker 2: I'm wrong with a little teach teaching down tailor now listen.
Speaker 1: I know I'm gonna tell you, Chris, I ain't had to teach that motherfucker thing.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 2: That is great, that is an actual plus.
Speaker 3: But you said I've been in so not in a situation. But I think it fucks up the guy's ego in a sense too, that I told I had an excellent and he wasn't the grace And I told him that he oh you told how the fun did you tell him that?
Speaker 4: Well, we already broke up at this point.
Speaker 3: He was trying to get back to me, and you did satisfied me because he wasn't taking.
Speaker 2: You said, my nigga. Yes, I was like, you wasn't satisfying me, like and then that's my niggas be slepping bitches in the back of the neck.
Speaker 5: Because I guess you wouldn't take a note for an answer that, so he started to frustrate me because he fucking loves you. You don't know that it was, but I told him in the in the relationship though, I was like, you're not I'm a little more figure than Okay. He got so upset with me, and I was like, m we do trying to figure it out.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I hate the same position. It was silent, No talk me through that ship. No, he was why did say he was concentrating? Excuse me? How old was he? Sixty eight? Was he? No? What in the fuck? Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: So yeah, he was just literally insecure about it because that probably wasn't the first time somebody told him that.
Speaker 3: No, he tried to tell me before that he he had a girl use him for sex.
Speaker 1: Want well, she didn't use you up because the fuck you have nothing else to get? The fu's all going, I don't.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Maybe that was traumatic for him, and he just was like I will never deep dip it, bitch.
Speaker 2: Oh my no, that shit was just not good. Okay.
Speaker 3: So but even that, like he just just wasn't good because of But he wasn't even willing to learn like he is.
Speaker 1: Like that just shut him down and sent him even more in a sizzy like no, like, nah, I'm good, I don't. That probably just shut him down, and that probably fucked his confidence up even more than it was. But I think this lady, this woman who has the story for us, the mess for us to fix, I think she should reevaluate before going to her, like.
Speaker 2: Look at the pros and.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, you're talking about throwing away maybe like a lifetime with a soulmate because sex ain't where it's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: He not freaking enough for you?
Speaker 1: Your man's boring? But does he fucking paid the bills? Is he emotionally intelligent? Is he like come on, like check off all the other boxes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But also makes me look at her question her because I.
Speaker 1: Think, yeah, almost definitely, because while she was describing us sexual encounter with her fuck buddy and his friend, she's not ready for marriage anyway, yeahl because she likes the thrill of like raunchiness, she likes Yeah, she likes thrilling sex. And I think if her fiance you know, seem to be husband, can't give that to her, don't walk down the aisle better. Fact we need to fix his mess. Not sure what's bitch you? You are right, You seem like you're gonna do whatever the fuck you want to do, whether me ands Taylor fiction mess or not. We need that man to come to the front of the conversation because what the fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah he comes from, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her her fuck buddy calls himself god. She's fucking crazy. Yeah, yes, the God complex is ill.
Speaker 2: I hate that. It's so disgusting. But listen, something to say, is this right? Say she do leave leave her husband?
Speaker 1: Right, well, not her husband yet, Okay, say she actually does take the initiative to go to her fiance, Like, look, this is not working. You know, these are the things that you don't do, and I really need those things to move forward. Right if I'm gonna walk down the aisle with you, Say she do that? Then she tried to go be with the fuck buddy, and the fuck buddy don't even want that, Like he just wants to fuck and be buddies, like you don't want to be with you.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's just not ready to be monogamous. Maybe she's not ready to be in a relationship, let alone a fucking fiance. You're not ready to walk down no ole baby. So I don't think that she was a stripper.
Speaker 2: Oh my goal.
Speaker 1: When that happened, they said, see her story was so fucking loaded, like it said, like.
Speaker 3: I don't know where is it at. It's like at the end like love like in friends. He's like, she was just tripper.
Speaker 1: You don't have enough piece of bagel. No, I just took that nasty a shot. Lord La Rose be getting a bit early in the morning. Fun trying to say what starts my job? Like, girl, you almost took it ship.
Speaker 2: Go ahead there with but no.
Speaker 3: She said like she she was, she was a dancer.
Speaker 1: Oh but yeah, yo, this week, me and Chris don't got the kids.
Speaker 2: We is out here like yeah, funck on the balcony and it's nice girl. Yes, girl, we've been having some nice little days.
Speaker 1: Ain't not like fucking on the balcony in a thunderstorm though, yes, thunder end lightning.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's a whole vibe. Get a little tipsy and go out there and fucking ring.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: It'd be like the scene off you guys Serve when l was dancing in the puddles.
Speaker 2: Girl, I can't love y'all. I love it.
Speaker 1: They got no week with the kids. This a week with no kids. This is amazing from him.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. I feel like vacation. Yes, I shouldn't be thinking about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, i'd be like waiting for it, like I can't wait to go on vacation and get my You didn't even grandma.
Speaker 2: I didn't have kid.
Speaker 1: You don't even have the baby. You can't wait to give it to their grandmother.
Speaker 2: I haven't been on a vacation yet. Oh he just went to Africa. Oh I did, Yeah, but I was in January.
Speaker 4: Technically you're still pregnant and you couldn't do ship anything.
Speaker 1: So damn Okay, Well, no, you're gonna get to do it. Trust me, you gonna get to do it. You gotta still take me to that Canada's restaurant. I ain't gonna go without you.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm gonna wait. I'm gonna wait. Did they approve maternity leave yet, because Charlamae said they they're not giving it to you. He's so fully shit.
Speaker 1: He said, they said nott tailor leave. They said last person on the left came up. Well me, he said, they ain't got nobody feeling for you, bits like you're the only one that need to do the image in the sound. That's it because art slow as lord. Well, anyway, y'all, love y'all, sailor Red today, say thank you to Taylor and say let's say thank you to the listeners.
Speaker 2: Thank you all.
Speaker 1: Right, y'all, So we're gonna catch y'all next week wherever y'all find y'all.
Speaker 2: Podcast Peace.
Speaker 1: Can't Fully Reckless is a production of iHeartRadio and The Black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.