Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Chennon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Here is our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program at is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you would like to join us. We have a lot going on today, Marco Rubio, Pam Bondi, also John Ratcliffe going before the US Senate. A lot like yesterday, not very substantive. And you know it just is Democrats reverting to form, and that is they hate Donald Trump, and that means anybody associated with Donald Trump, although they were a little bit nicer to the nominees today than they were to Pete Haik said yesterday. And it's such a missed opportunity. I mean, we now are finding ourselves defense wise with a gap of vulnerability in terms of military technology. I keep talking about this. You know, we don't have hypersonic missile technology, but China and Russia do. We also are falling behind it intelligence gathering. You know, how is it that that China is able to hack into everybody's phone, including Donald Trump's and JD. Vance's and everybody in the Trump campaign and anyone associated with Trump, and yet we can't.
Speaker 2: We We can't.
Speaker 1: Bust into the phone of the would be assassin of Trump internationally at six phones, and the FBI, according to reports, still has not been able to crack into that. Anyway, we'll get into some of the details from the hearings today. Go back to where we were yesterday. We didn't talk about the you know, the next generation of warfare. Yesterday, we didn't talk about the need for upping military recruitment efforts. I think Pete Hegseth will be very, very helpful in that area. I think Donald Trump being president will be helpful in that area. They didn't talk about ending woke in the military. They wanted to talk about identity politics and women in combat and Pete's per life. Ironically, we're getting lectures from Tim Kaine, who ran with Hillary Clinton, who was best friends with Bill Clinton, never once publicly criticized him. This guy was accused of rape, he was accused of exposing himself, accused of sexual assault, and he's all chumming with Bill Clinton and then he wants to, you know, publicly try to humiliate you know, Pete Hegseth when he went through a tough time ten years ago.
Speaker 2: Oh, Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 1: We'll get into more of the details, but as of now, those hearings have gone very well. I expect that most if I can't really see a scenario, I don't know who would be on the list of not getting confirmed. I know they'll go deep in the paint and hard against Cash Battel and Tulsey Gabbard and Robert F. Kennedy Junior, but that was to be anticipated. But I'm not sure what the Republicans having the majority and John Fetterman apparently having an open mind, I think the vote should be there. The people that I'd pay the most attention to would be McConnell. By the way, what a great way to hand off the leadership position to John Thune by not supporting Trump's nominees. That would be pretty vindictive and hateful on his part, and really somebody that should know how hard it is to whip votes and get the votes for specific for important matters like this. Mitch McConnell doesn't go along, it would be pathetic, just an end to fitting into what has been mostly a disastrous career.
Speaker 2: But we'll see what he does.
Speaker 1: And Susan Collins, I'm not sure what she's gonna do, and I'm not sure what Lisa Murkowski will do. John Fetterman seems like somebody that would be hopeful of basically bucking his party and saying no, I think a president deserves the nominees that they choose. Lindsey Grahma said it many times that he's he's gone along with nominees that he'd never support, but he believes that a president should have the cabinet of his or her choosing. Anyway, we have the other big news of the day, and that is a deal that has been reached, and I think it's historic, and I think it's only because of one reason and one reason only, and that is Donald J. Trump and Donald J. Trump basically saying they he will unleash hell. There will be hell to pay. All hell will break loose is the actual phrase he used. If hostages are not released before the inauguration, we do.
Speaker 3: I have to define it for you. All hell will break in if those hostages aren't back. I don't want to hurt your negotiation. If they're not back by the time I get into office, all hell will break out in the Middle East and it will not be good for Amas. And it will not be good frankly for anyone. All hell will break out. I don't have to say anymore, but that's what it is. They should have given him back a long time.
Speaker 4: They should have never taken him.
Speaker 3: They should have never been the attack of October seventh. People forget that.
Speaker 2: People forget that now.
Speaker 1: He said that with his Middle East Special Envoy Steve Whitkoff, who has been on his own dime, you know, trying to convey the message of the incoming administration about what is like what will take place.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is the difference.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is so reminiscent of when Reagan took office and after four hundred and forty four days being held hostage in Iran, on the day that Ronald Reagan became president, those hostages were released. It wasn't by accident. The world feared Ronald Reagan. The Iranians feared Ronald Reagan. This is a healthy fear. It is out of respect because they mean what they say, and it speaks volumes about both and and God rest his all. I think Jimmy Carter was a great post president. He had a great post presidency, did a lot of good work in his life and He deserves a lot of praise and credit for that. He just passed away. However, as president, it was a disaster. His presidency was an unmitigated disaster. But I actually think that Joe Biden and public polls now seem to show that the public agrees with me. It was a horrific presidency. The only reason that this is happening is because of what we just played for you that Donald Trump said now he put out on truth today. The epic CIEs Fire agreement could have only happened as a result of our historic victory in November, as it signaled to the entire world that my administration would seek peace and negotiate deals to ensure the safety of all Americans and our allies. I am thrilled Americans, American and Israeli hostages will be returning home to be reunited with their families and their loved ones with this deal. My national security team through the efforts of Special Envoy to the Middle East, Steve Woodkoff. Steve is a friend of mine. You might remember I had breakfast with him. He was playing golf on the day that of the Trump International incident with the would be assassin three hundred yards away from Donald Trump with an AK forty seven with a scope onnet, and he was trying to convince me to play golf with them that day. I did not, but he called me, you know, like an hour and a half later. You're not going to believe what happened. I think they just tried to assassinate the president. It turned out it was one Secret Service agent with incredible eyes that spotted this guy and was able to shoot him through a treat area and of fence and got them. I mean, but the fact that they didn't sweep the area, that's a whole separate discussion for a whole another day. Anyway, Trump goes on with this deal. My security team, through the efforts of Special Envoy to the Middle East, the Woodcoffel, continue to work closely with Israel and our allies to make sure Gaza, you know, never again becomes a terrorist safe ad. We will continue promoting peace through strength throughout the region. We will build upon the momentum of this ceasefire to further expand the historic Abraham Accords. This is only the beginning of great things to come for America and indeed for the world. And he rightly pointed out too. We have achieved so much without even being in the White House. Imagine all the wonderful things that will happen when I return to the White House and my administration is fully confirmed, and so they can secure more victories for the US.
Speaker 2: He's right now.
Speaker 1: What did Joe Biden ever do to help secure the release of these hostages. He has undermined Israel. He has told Israel not to fight back, to show restraint, even after the April attacked directly from Iran. Iran is the number one state sponsor of terror. We know that they were involved in the plotting, the planning, the scheming of October the seventh. We know that they had their Cuds Forces, a Iranian Revolutionary Guards Forces. They provided the weaponry to Hamas. They've been providing the weaponry Tohballah Islamic Jihad at Elebanon in the North. They've been providing the weaponry and basically giving the orders to the Huti rebels. They've been fighting all these proxy wars. They are fomenting nothing but misery in the region. I hope Donald Trump and Prime Minister net and Yahoo understand that this is the existential threat that the world needs to deal with immediately. We can never allow a nuclear arm I ran according to reports there four or five months away from having the potential to have a nuclear weapon. Well, that would be an all likelihood result in a modern day holocaust. That can't hap and there's only one way to stop it. And the Israelis have shown that they can penetrate deep into Iranian airspace, and that means I'd the two things, that two targets, I'd look at and I'd take them both out if I was president, but I'm not. And if anyone's listening to me, this would be my advice. Take out their refineries, take out their nuclear sites, and I would make sure that they'd have no ability to make money, which they do. Because Joe Biden turned a blind eye towards the sanctions Donald Trump had and allowed the Iranians to get rich to foment this terror. I would even argue that October seventh wouldn't have even happened anyway. What did Joe Biden do this entire time, even after ballistic missiles were fired, He's telling Israel not to fire back, not to show restraint. I mean, it's it's unbelievable. And did nothing, not a thing except provide all of this money to the people at GAZ that in overwhelming numbers support AMASS, a terrorist organization that calls for the destruction of Israel in their own charter. Anyway, so a reporter asked earlier today, do you or Trump deserve credit for the gods of ceasefire deal? Here's Biden's response.
Speaker 5: Let's see it all.
Speaker 4: Hold, I'm confident. Thank you for this, mister President, you or child? Is that a joke?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Is that a joke. No, it's not a joke. That's not a joke. He had nothing to do with it. Nothing. It is Donald Trump. And by the way, the first hostages will be released the day before the inauguration. Does anyone think that is an accident? The timing of this Steve Witkoff on his own dime, using his contacts, conveying what the next administration will do if they don't release these hostages. Well, guess what, now, there's going to be some American hostages left.
Speaker 2: We know that, you know.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, the hostage release deal is expected to include five Israeli female Israeli soldiers held by Hamas, each of whom would be exchanged for fifty Palestinian prisoners.
Speaker 2: I always hate this. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: It's not one for one including thirty convicted militants or serving life sentences according to the AP That drives me nuts. But the Israelis put such a high value on life they want to bring their citizens home. I would expect there's going to be at least a few Americans that are part of this hostage deal anywhere. They're expected to be released over a period of time. The deal calls for Israel to release in the end close to a thousand Palestinian prisoners. We don't know a lot of these prisoners we know are not alive. Well, maybe they could at least return the remains to families so they can have some closure at the very least. Anyway, the ceasefire deal has been reached fifteen months of fighting. Let's hope it holds. If it doesn't hold, all hell will break loose in the Middle East.
Speaker 2: That I have no doubt about.
Speaker 1: And I know the deal was broken by Katari negotiators, which you know a lot of these countries in the Middle East. I am not the biggest supporter of people like MBS or you know, the Katari Prime Minister of whoever this guy is an Egyptian into mediaries were also involved in this. I understand, you know the ceasefire there was a Cutter's Prime Minister and meeting with HAMAUS negotiators, but you're negotiating with a terror organization. But all hell would have broken loose if these hostages were not being freed. And now at least there's a chance. There's one thing that has to happen in all of this, and that is Iran has to pay the price for fomenting all of this terror in the region. The one thing Donald Trump did accomplish in his first term he created an alliance he never got credit for it. Israel, Us, the Jordanians, the Egyptians, the Saudis, the Emirates, all against Iranian hegemony. Well, that now has to be taken to another level because they're that much closer to a nuclear weapon. All right, Let's go back to Pam Bondy battling it out with Adam Schiff over a couple of issues.
Speaker 2: One of the main ones.
Speaker 1: Asking about Liz Cheney and whether there's any factual predicate to investigate Liz Cheney.
Speaker 4: The President also wants to jail Liz Cheney's sitting here today. Are you aware of any factual basis to investigate Liz Cheney? Yes or no? Senator, that's a hypothetical, and I'm not going to answer no. I saw hypothetical. I'm asking you, sitting here today, whether you are aware of a factual predicate to investigate Liz Cheney.
Speaker 2: Senator, No one to investigate Liz Cheney.
Speaker 4: That is the high President has called for it publicly. You are aware of that, aren't you.
Speaker 2: No one has asked me to investigate.
Speaker 4: But the president presidents be worried about MS Bondy.
Speaker 2: Please answer my question right now. You are aware of.
Speaker 4: The MS Bondy. Your robbery is bigher than the national.
Speaker 2: Question is this?
Speaker 5: That's what I want question?
Speaker 4: Is this, do you have the power to say no to the president? And what you're suggesting today by your non answer is you don't have the independence to say no to the president. So let me ask you a different question. Also requires you, if you're going to be a good Attorney general, to be able to tell hard truths to the president. So my questions now are can you tell hard truth to the president? So let me start with it.
Speaker 2: Let me let me start stop here.
Speaker 1: This is the biggest congenital liar ever to walk the halls of the US Congress. Now he's a US senator, he is a liar him. I think the two the people that peddled the Russia hoax with the based on the dirty Russian disinformation dossier bought and paid for by Hillary Rodham Clinton, the one that was used as the basis to spy on candidate Trump in twenty sixteen, then President Trump when he became president in twenty seventeen. The person the people that peddled at the most on TV, it would be that the conspiracy theorist extraordinary, Rachel Maddow. She is a liar. She lied about all of it. She's never been held to account. The congenital liar, Adam Schiff, he lied through his teeth the whole time, was never held accountable. Devin Newness was the one that told the truth, Adam Shiff. These people in the media lied. I loved it. Then Pam Bondy, you know, just finally just had it with this nonsense of his. Now, if Liz Cheney broke the law, Liz Cheney should be investigated. You know, there are questions as to why Benny Thompson wants one of these pre emptive pardons. You keep hearing his name, Liz Cheney's name, Anthony Fauci's name, Joe Biden's brother, Jim's name, and I'm sure there are others that they're considering. If I was Joe, I would put his name at the top of the list. Considering his own son's laptop identifies him as receiving large sums of money, and him telling the biggest lie of all that he never met with his son, or his brother or anybody about their farm business deals. And we have pictures and communications to the contrary. But putting all of that aside, you know, Adam Schiff is a congenital liar. He has no business being in the US Senate. But of course, the people of California, that's why with everything that's going on out there and all of this, this that could have been prevented had they practiced basic common sense, you know, the science of forestry and removing brush the kindling for fires, and having control burns and doing the things that you would normally do to prevent forest fires. You know, it's it's just it's just sad. But I bet that Gavin Newsom, if you ran tomorrow, would probably win. And if Kamala runs in two years, she'll probably win. And the congenital liar one is the people of California don't even seem to care. But Pam BONDI took him to task and this was a great moment.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: Will it be your advice to the president? No, mister President, I need to go over them on a case by case basis. Do not issue blanket pardons. Will that be your advice to the president. Senator, I have not looked at any of those files. If confirmed, I will look at the files, hundreds of cases. On day one, I.
Speaker 2: Will look at every file.
Speaker 4: I am asked, so will you advise that? Can I ask you the question?
Speaker 2: I would have plenty of staff. You said, of course you want.
Speaker 4: You'll be able to review. I'm not going to miss read this body nor you. All right, let me ask another question. You don't want to ask that.
Speaker 5: Answer you're moss.
Speaker 2: I love that. I love that that.
Speaker 1: That was probably the best moment and probably will be the best moment of any of these hearings. It's just sad, but that is the state of the modern Democratic Party. Why did the files go missing. Why in this predetermined primetime extravaganza did Liz Cheney omit very critical information involving January sixth, We have five people on wreck in the days leading up to that that day, and this never came out in these hearings that confirmed that Donald Trump had approved calling up at least ten thousand National Guard troops after hearing warnings that so many people are going to be in town and that they needed to protect the capitol. Why didn't that come up to her in the hearings? Why didn't come up that Muriel Bowser, the mayor, in writing decline calling up the Guard. It became her decision. Donald Trump did not have the authority to do it, He just had the authority to approve it. Why did they not bring in the Capitol Police chief Son, He wrote a whole book about this. We interviewed him, who was calling and begging for National Guard troops. Why didn't they bring in the actual driver of Donald Trump that day, who they had the testimony of that said that he never tried to commandeer that vehicle. But instead they bring in a hearsay witness that got the country all along arm that Donald Trump tried to commandeer the vehicle. She knew nothing firsthand about that story. And John Solomon at just Thethnews dot com reporting and it should be investigated whether or not inappropriate conversations signal text messages took place between Liz Cheney and witnesses in during the hearing without the attorney being involved. Why did all that happen? And when are we going to get to the bottom of it? By the way, everyone I I the little maga wars that break out. I'm not getting involved in this. I'll just remind everybody that Republicans are going to succeed or fail together and they better be united on the main issues. The main issues secure the border, Deport illegal immigrants, starting with criminal illegal aliens, murderers, rapists, cartel members, gang members, known terrorists in the country but we don't know where they are, and others that didn't resk infect our laws, our borders, our sovereignty. Then the issue of refunding the police, making towns and cities safer again. Then getting the economy going. I think the biggest the biggest piece of that equation is going to be energy and becoming the most energy dominant country on Earth in spite of the obstacles Joe Biden is trying to put in place, and that would be the biggest part of it. Keeping the tax cuts in place, the Trump tax cuts, making them permanent. I would include no tax on tips, no taxes on Social Security, no tax on overtime, as the President promised. I think that will go a long way rebuilding our nation's military, preparing for the next generation of warfare, as we often talk about. You know, but these little skirmishes have broken out in magaworld, and I'm like, if somebody is with you eighty five ninety percent of the time, they your friend. And I'm not sure why there's hostility that Elon Musk and Donald Trump is tablished a friendship. He's one of the smartest guys in the world, and he might be able to help us develop that next generation of weaponry for the next generation of warfare, which is not going to be fought on a battlefield. But Elon Musk, with all the criticism, is providing Starlink Wi Fi for free to people fire ravaged out in Los Angeles, and he's made that promise for everybody. And Elon Musk, by the way, is rushing to provide LA with the Starlink Wi Fi services, And while he's doing it, the SEC filed the lawsuit against him, accusing him of violating securities laws by failing to disclose his active stake in Twitter, which allowed him to purchase shares at artificially low prices, probably by every measure overpaid. And we got these wildfires, and seventy percent of Democrats they blame the wildfires on climate change. Has anyone noticed that it's freezing everywhere? By the way, there's a huge cold front coming in a dangerous one sometime next week. Jovis starting has a quick update for us of WeatherBell dot com.
Speaker 2: Joe, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is one of the more severe outbreaks we've seen since twenty fourteen, the so called poll of VORTEXA crashed into the Great Lakes, Except this one's going to be extensive and lasts longer. The big, big thing I'm trying to get across the people is we are very concerned about the Deep South. Beginning Monday night with freezing rain all the way down in the low Rio, Grand Valley, Corpus Christi, along the I ten quarters, spreading east all the way to Jacksonville. Perhaps Tuesday Tuesday afternoon, Tallahassee, New Orleans, some of these places that never see virtually never see this stuff. To the north of that, you have a band of sleep. And then once you get let's say north of Houston up to Dallas and then Eastwood toward Atlanta, when you get to Monday night into Tuesday, a swap of snow breaks out there, and then that may move off and be followed by yet another system Tuesday night and Wednesday, there are waves of low pressure moving. I'm a southern part of this brutally cold air mass that's coming into the United States. And your problem, of course, will be that, you know, in the Deep South, you can't clean this stuff off. So you know, we just saw the snow around Dallas, but at least it was thirty two thirty three degrees. I anticipate temperatures in the twenties in Houston while this is going on, for instance, and probably in the teens in Atlanta. Now you know, when you get to Friday, have a better look at this. I just wanted listeners to understand that, you know, when you get this stuff in the South, they can paralyze you for a couple of days. There's no snow or ice fighting equipment. You saw what happened with Atlanta with the storm a couple what was it last week or the week before? These are all starting to blend together and severe severe cold. I called my handyman today. You know, I'm a fear of State College, Pennsylvania. I got to shut the water off because I'm worried about the pipes busting. Because I think it gets a minus five, minus ten here, minus fifteen Cincinnati for the inauguration. I'm respecting temperatures around twenty. I think there's going to be a couple of inches of snow the night before. It won't be as cold as the Reagan inauguration, which was seven and you know the Kennedy inaugural, they had seven inches of snow the night before. I don't think we get that much in DC.
Speaker 1: Well what, I don't feel like freezing, But it sounds like I'm going to be freezing in our nation's capital. But joebistartiweatherbell dot com for the latest information. We appreciate it, sir, fake news. Latest see at M poll. Most Americans sixty one percent say they see Joe Biden's presidency as a failure. Only thirty eight percent is a success. A new Stuffolk University USA Today survey finds most respondents either do not know who the leader of the Democratic Party is or believe it has no leader. They don't have a leader. Nearly two thirds of federal employees who voted for Kamala Harris are now defying vowed to divide Donald Trump's orders. Let's find out who they are and fire them. It's really that simple. Senator Katie Britt Alabama warning Mary Garland to preserve records on the DOJ's decision to allow pro abortion protesters to erast Supreme Court justices. That would be the right thing to do. Kamala Harris, I mean, it's really, it's beyond obnoxious.
Speaker 2: JD.
Speaker 1: Vance has a young family. He's going to be moving into his new residence, the US Naval Observatory, where Vice presidents have lived since the nineteen seventies. They have children seven to four and two, and they asked for an opportunity and ask for feedback into in terms of, you know, setting up safety, making sure the house was safe for kids. Kamala Harris refused to let JD. Vans visit the vice presidential residence before he has.
Speaker 2: To move in.
Speaker 1: Of Biden and Kamala trying to sabotage Trump on the way out the door and to slow down Trump's on day one. He's put up a series of roadblocks to do so, changing the order of secession in federal agency so pro Biden's staffers will be in charge before Trump nominees can be confirmed. I mean, they're just playing dirty. It's like trying to sell off portions of the wall, you know. Then they're spending like crazy, forty percent higher budget deficit this year than last. He's trying to spend as much federal puns as possible for four major legislative accomplishments, Yes, Student Loan Forgiveness, Inflation Reduction Act, CHIPS Act, so on, and so forth, money that he knows Trump isn't going to spend. He's rushing through rules and confirmations. And by the way, any federal employee as a one year probation period. Then of course, the moratorium on drilling and cracking six hundred and twenty five million acres that's going to be removed on day one. Then it's probably going to be a court fight from there. It's been the privilege of my Lifetime. He's going to give his farewell address tonight. I'm sure it's going to be really riveting and interesting. I'm sure you're gonna be fascinated. You know, his farewell addresses tonight, and we'll have full coverage of that on the Fox News Channel nine Eastern.
Speaker 2: Hannity on Fox