Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Chatting. Thanks, I'm here, I'm here, I'm here. I promise thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's one hundred and ninety four one Sean if you'd like to join us. It is election day in America. If there's voting going on, that means it is election day. One week from today, the polls across the country will close, the vote counting will begin. I have urged people to bank their vote. You never know what might happen on election day. Or think about this, what if the lines are so long you just don't have that much time to be away from your family, and you have to give up, even though you really want to vote badly. I just decided for myself to take time on Sunday. I've talked to friends of mine. I'm like, what do you vote around here? Because it's obviously my new home state, and you know, one percent of New Yorkers left the same year I did. One percent of the whole state population said goodbye. May not sound like a lot, but when you have a population of a state as large as New York. It's a big deal. And I'm When I say I'm gone, I'm gone for good. I mean I have a calendar, big calendar, and an app that tracks my every second of every day where I am. And I sold my house. I don't have a house to go to. I have friends I can stay with. Oh, there's hotels in New York. I had to go for my sister's birthday to visit. I try and stay away as much as I can, and I have, and I'm happy in the free state of Florida. Putting that aside. But anyway, so I decided put aside time and it wasn't that bad. It was less than an hour, and I met some wonderful people online. Although where I used to vote in New York, in fairness, I knew the people and I remember the last time I vote. I started to pull up my license. Oh no, no, we don't need ida. I'm like, oh my gosh, this is so silly, this is ridiculous. We have a lot of news to get to today. I have an interview tonight I had. I have already taped it. It'll air on Hannity on the Fox News Channel. I'm gonna air it in two parts. I'll tell you why Kamala is giving her closing argument on the Washington Mall, and I just it's news that I can't ignore and will air part one tonight of the interview and then part two tomorrow night, and as we always do. And it was a fascinating interview. And I started the interview out by saying that last time I'm going to interview you as a candidate. This is it, and I'm not going to give the I'm not gonna give I There are a lot of interesting questions in there that I can tell you that and very newsworthy questions. I can also add that to this, Kamala Harris's decision to reach out to anti Trump Republicans like the ever so Happy and fol and Dower, really Liz Cheney is alienating her base. And anyway, there's aggressive effort to woo anti Trump Republicans as the far left progressives feeling alienated. Our Revolution as a progressive advocacy group has spawned out of the Bernie Sanders twenty sixteen presidential campaign, found that one out of ten voters who identify as progressive said they don't intend to vote for Kamala. The same poll found ten percent of progressives living in critical swing states that don't plan to vote for her, and progressive voters said that they are skeptical of her outreach to Republicans. In the recent days, Harris has campaigned four times with Liz Cheney. You know, Liz Cheney. It's just fascinating to watch the very people she's now aligned with. They don't like her, and I've said that from the beginning. Conservatives don't like her, Republicans don't like her, and she doesn't seem to care. That's fine, and for good reason. I mean, she's spent her entire life every stated position is the exact opposite of that of Kamala Harris. There's somebody that is so concerned about insurrections. She ignored Kamala tweeting out the bail fund five hundred and seventy four riots summer of twenty twenty, her comments on CBS, they're not going to stop writing, they shouldn't stop writing, and when we're not going to stop supporting them after a police precinct had been burned on the ground of Minneapolis four days later. He's never been held accountable as part of everything else, but that's up to her. They called her father democrats, They called him a murderer or war criminal or crooked with Halliburton, And it doesn't seem to know. There's no phasing her. The things that were not brought into evidence, and the information coming out about the January sixth committee with their predetermined and outcome is even worse than anybody could could think things that they knew that were true. You know, we will one day get to the bottom of all this. But the fact that she ignored bringing in Nancy Pelosi, Muriel Bowser, the Capitol police chief, ignored the five people on record, General Millie, Defense Secretary Miller, Mark Meadows, Cash Betel, Donald Trump. Three days before January sixth, Trump authorizing National Guard troops, Muriel Bowser, the mayor who has to sign off on it, and writing declines it. You have the police chief begging for Guard troops in the days leading up to January sixth. Does this sound like somebody that wanted insurrection? No Tamala is out there saying that Donald Trump will make your work, make you work over time without getting paid. According to that, she really say that somebody sent that to me today? She can't. That's impossis.
Speaker 2: But what they would do that is about eliminating or reducing the ability of corporations to require required to pay overtime overtime pay.
Speaker 3: So you have you could work and the corporations wouldn't have to pay you for for overtime.
Speaker 1: Work for free, that's right.
Speaker 2: And overtime means you are actually working a longer day, which means you are more tired, which means it requires more exertion. That's why we have overtime pay, so you don't take advantage of workers.
Speaker 1: They just make it up. That's all there is to it. Donald Trump said no, no tax on tips, no tax on overtime pay. And clearly the people in Nevada are getting that message. A lot of service workers out there, they work really, really hard. It's one of the reasons that these unions, firefighters, unions, all these you know, teamsters, they're not in not supporting the Democratic candidate as they historically do. I mean, it really is. It's a pretty pretty interesting phenomenon. Hard decision Washington Times to play the Nazi card is clearly backfiring. Democrats are warning Kamala Harris that she has now overplayed her Nazi card hand as she slips behind Donald Trump in the final days, and it's Jim McLaughlin said, this is gonna backfire. This is panic politics and politics are desperation. She's losing ground and these over the top attacks linking him to Hitler are only going to backfire. Democratic Party strategist Doug Schoen said attacking Trump's fascism is not persuasive. A memo obtained by The New York Times told Democrats that the memo said that other insults about Trump's character are less effective than contrasting Miss Harris's policy positions with those of the former president. Kamala Harris then also campaigned, by the way, you might remember this with an anti Catholic hate group that openly mocked Jesus christ crucifixion. You might remember this group at Washington Times. Again, Kamala Harris's appearances with this group of drag queens accused of ridiculing Catholicism is coming back to haunt her. The group Catholic Vote released a six figure ad campaign that shows Miss Harris celebrating at the twenty nineteenth San Francisco Pride Festival with quote Sister Roma and Sister Honey Mahogany and the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, a drag queen collective known for its profane takes on Catholicism. Why is Kamala Harris posing with the founder of an anti Catholic group? It says they mock our faith. According to the AD, the Sisters are men who dress in Lewde imitation of Roman Catholic nuns that intentionally mock and degrade Christians. A drag queen comes in and sorts of pulls Jesus off the cross, as Harris also shown on video posted by Catholic Vote hugging and laughing with the sisters, and then you know us for selfies. The AD concludes, for Catholics, it's hard to imagine anything more offensive anyway. The Catholic Vote president that let's be clear, the Sisters are no ordinary LGBT activist group. There are drag queen group whose purpose is to mock and harass Catholics. Kamlo sat for an interview with Howard Stern. Somebody sent me this today. Now, I wouldn't do this to Howard. I remember the old Howard Stern and I'm not offended. Jon Stewart last night give him credit, he's like, all these people talking about this comedian, and probably he's right, he shouldn't have been a political event. But you know, I like comedians that cross lines. I like Chris Rock, I like Dave Chappelle, I like any comedian. And if you don't like real comedy, then don't go to a comedy show. Just don't don't watch a Netflix special. And to his credit, he's you know, he admitted, yeah, I like people that are funny. You don't said something.
Speaker 4: Having a roast comedian come to a political rally a week before election day and roasting a key voting demographic probably not the best decision by the campaign politically, But to be fair, the guy's really just doing what he does. I mean, here he is at the Tom Brady roast a few months ago.
Speaker 1: The great Jeff Ross.
Speaker 5: Ladies and gentlemen. Jeff is so Jewish he only watches football for.
Speaker 1: The coin toss. Gronk, you look like the Nazi.
Speaker 5: That kept burning himself on the ovens. Kevin is so small that when his ancestors picked cotton they called it deadlifting.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, of course, terrible boo. Yes, there's something wrong with me. I find that guy, very funny. So I'm sorry, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, it would be the same thing as you know, Howard Stern. Stern gives us, you know, lengthy, you know, a softball interview to Harris. Fine, he supports Kamala Harris, He's not the same guy. It's like invasion of the body snatchers. But no mention whatsoever of Stearn's outrageously offensive antics, you know, repeatedly using the N word on broadcasts over the years, appearing in blackface. Is Harris going to be associated with that? Do I think she should be?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Do I think people should attack Howard over that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I don't, because that is That's what I'm just tired of everyone acting so offended all the time. I'm just tired of it. Pro there's a pro or a super packed this is scary, that against warning against messaging. The focuses too much on the Trump fascist and Nazi label. Now think about this. He didn't want to do any interviews this whole campaign. That was the initial strategy that wasn't working. So then they start doing interviews and she starts messing up interviews because she can't express her true views that are already that she stated over and over and over again. So she's tied up in a pretzel. And and then then they moved to threat to democracy. But that's not strong enough. Then it's fascist, Then it's Nazi. Then it's Stalin Hitler and Mussolini. You know, now they're being told, h yeah, maybe you're you know, she's getting a warning leading super pack for Kamala Harris, warning that the messaging that's focusing on Donald Trump's fascist, Nazi all this label is far less effective that messaging that focuses on policy differences. So let's change again. And apparently that's what her hope is tonight. You know, she hopes her speech tonight is going to evoke her own promise for the country. But there's going to be plenty, plenty of invective against Donald Trump, I guarantee you. And that one Washington Post article Harris entering final stretch stressing unity and pains Trump is a divider. Okay, so we'll stick to part of the message, but may we should talk about issues. By the way, a very awkward moment at her own rally by asking the crowd to shout out their own names, it didn't end well. They were all quite.
Speaker 2: Okay. Now I want ach of you to show your own name. Do that because it's about all of us.
Speaker 1: Crickets. And then she got caught on a hot mic with Gretchen Whitmer when she was having that beer. And we need to move the ground among men. We're not good. Men are voting for us, she says in a low voice, not thinking that it was being picked up. Then she looked up and cut off the private chat and said, oh, we have microphones and listening to people listening to everything. Oh I didn't realize that. Oh will you take my f words out? Whitmer jokes, we just told all the family secrets, and then she giggled, this campaign is going great anyway. Donald Trump tonight on Hannity said, you DVR nine Eastern on Fox. Not good when you know you have an open mic, and Gretchen Whitmer and Kamala are admitting, yeah, we men aren't voting for us. Well, maybe maybe it can have some of your surrogates stop insulting men. Maybe we can start there. There was another story that came out today, A super pack is intimidating, as intimidating ads and predominantly African American area is warning your voting record is public. One of Kamala's largest packs is now targeting large African American areas and swing state cities with creepy, deceptive, intimidating ads warning your voting history is public and accessible to quote, friends, family, and neighbors. Now, the super pack supporting Harrison Walls launched an ad campaign in these cities, and the ads are being aired and plays like Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee, Philly and Anyway opens. When you vote, you know who you vote for is private, but if you vote, that's public information. After this election, your voter record will be updated and your friends and family will be able to see how often you vote. And it says do your civic duty. And behind the text an emblem reminiscent of an official government seal which reads National Voter Report. You know it's unbelievable information. Download Sean Hannity and the breaking news you might have missed today. It's Shawn's insider information. Hannity is on right now. Well, nearly one third of America's electorate is now voted. That's why I'm saying it is today's election day and one week from today, the polls will close in every state and the vote counting will begin. Nearly forty seven point five million Americans have already voted in this election, twenty four million doing so in person, more than twenty three point three to eight million casting ballots through mail. According to tabulations University of Florida Election Lab. That's nearly a third of the one hundred and fifty eight point four million Americans who voted in twenty twenty. Of the twenty six states that registered voters by party affiliation, the Election Lab has data for only fourteen or reporting more early votes from registered Democrats than registered Republicans. However, the percentages are dramatically off from where they were in twenty twenty. In twenty twenty, about sixty percent of Democrats and thirty two percent of Republicans voted by mail, according to them, So we are seeing a lot more Republicans embracing the idea of voting early. Now, I can tell you this for those of you like me that are concerned about election integrity issues, there are there's a lot of information that I learned today about people. The Republicans have about six hundred attorneys on the ground just in Swing States alone. They have election integrity units all over the place, and anything that is untoward is being reported, and it is being challenged, and it is being remedied as is if it's appropriate, and they are aware of everything. So you might want to get in touch with the RNC for anything that you see. Kamala Harris is now demanding Joe Rogan agree to some set of preconditions. We'll get into this with Newton later, I mean, you know, and then we have this other issue with apparently if you type in Donald Trump or Joe Rogan and Donald Trump, I mean, it's kind of insane. Is that?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Thirty six million views on you tube, but you may have a hard time finding it. According to reports, a search of YouTube used the terms Joe Rogan Trump or Joe Rogan Donald Trump, and for some it wasn't bringing up Friday's three hour sit down. By the way, it took me three sittings to actually watch. The three hours was great. I really enjoyed it and it's a great conversation. But for Kamala, they offered a data Tuesday. He said, I would I would have had to travel to her, and I just strongly feel the best way to do it is in our studio in Austin. That's how he does all his interviews. And Rogan said in a statement that you know that she is not passed on doing the podcast. My sincere wish is just to have a nice conversation and get to know her as a human being. And then she had a one hour time limit that she was putting in place. Donald Trump went for three hours. And Rogan's refusal to compromise with the Harris team followed the reports that he'd been in negotiations for a sit down with her for weeks and they but they opted to pull the plug. I don't think that. I don't think she can do it, if you want to know the truth. So the vice president is out there, and you know, there's a lot of controversies brewing. Charlie Gasparino yesterday in The New York Post at a piece that that some of the biggest names in finance are now running away from Kamala Harris as fast as they can get. They've seen the poll numbers. They pay up for real ones, the ones that are in public that we're not privy to. They're slowly coming to terms that the sometime that Donald Trump might be winning this race against Harris, and they're scared. And that's the assessment from my sources at top Wall Street firms. You know who witnessed the post Kamala sugar high whiplash at two of the most prestigious banks that he mentions, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan, and both high profile globalist CEOs Jamie Diamond and David Solomon, seemed to be coosing up to Harris, and now they're freaking out that they jumped the gun, allowing their progressive confirmation biased to get ahead of their better judgment. That usually works well when the ciphering market trends. Whoopsie Daisy Kamala Harris literally confronted with the reality about African Americans loving Donald Trump in an interview, he responds by saying, well, Trump will take away their First and Second Amendment rights? What is she talking about? For Trump?
Speaker 3: They feel that Trump is better for the black community. Can you explain that Donald Trump's history with blacks?
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, the question for everybody, should he be president of the United States? Okay, right, that's the question. Should he have the ability to sit behind the seal of the President of.
Speaker 1: The United States.
Speaker 2: When he says he wants to terminate the Constitution of the United States. You know what that would mean in the Constitution the United States. Is your Fourth Amendment right against unreason search and seizure, your Fifth Amendment right, your sixth Amendment right to an attorney.
Speaker 3: Well, a lot of rights gon be going to first Amendment.
Speaker 2: But the first Amendment, the second Amendment.
Speaker 1: Wow, Tim Walls in trouble. New York Post is reporting we have not independently confirmed that there could have been a potential affair with the daughter of a Chinese Communist Party official during his teaching stint. And anyway, this individual told the Post at a phone interview that she had fallen head over heels for the now Minnesota governor when he was a young high school English instructor in China. And anyway, they thought it would be ending a proposal, but it ended in a breakup. I was deeply insulted, hurt. I had to leave the place because many people knew that we had a relationship, saying that Walls had implied he intended to marry her. How that's going to go over You know what, It's going to be ignored, just like Doug m Hoff and a woman that has come out public. He's saying that he slapped her. I guess I was at the cons festival and contemporaneously, meaning in real time, told three separate people. Tim Walls had to delete the embarrassing tweet after humiliating himself, but these things. She was playing Madden with AOC. By the way, do you know what a pick six is, Linda?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 7: It's when you intercept the ball and take it and run it down the field to get your own touchdown.
Speaker 1: Okay, who gave you the answer? Who gave me two?
Speaker 7: I have three children that play tackle football. I might not know all the stupid words when you start talking about the cones and the pylons whatever else you're saying, but I know what that pick six means.
Speaker 1: Crossing the plane you mean, I have no idea what that means. March down the field eighty yards, no timeouts, two minutes.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you what I know more than Tim Walls.
Speaker 1: That's a good line, that moron. He had to delete the tweet. I mean, they're they're trying to like man. They're trying to act so manly. You know this, this is our way to reach out to men and show we're real men. Let's go hunting. But I don't know how the hell to load my own shotgun. Uh. You know, there was a New York Post article about Tim Wallas. It's actually interesting, you know, with this humiliation and playing Madden, he's a walking warning about Kamala Harris's decision making. It was the worst decision ever, you know, especially when you had quality people. And I probably shouldn't say it would have been such a better choice to pick Josh Shapiro, such a better choice, but you know, she went with a radical gut on this. Anyway, we have a lot of other news. I mean, man, I can't even get to all of this. It's crazy. But this decision to play the Nazi card is backfiring. Now she is under fire for campaigning with anti Catholic hate groups and now even under fire. Oh, is anyone going to bring up the issues that Howard Starner said all the years, which I don't support. By the way, I'm just making the point of the double standard, which is nauseatingly disgusting and repulsive. But and reaching out to Republicans like Liz Cheney, that's not working. You know, we'll play some cuts later in the program. Today, I mean, the left is going absolutely positively bonkers. They're just losing it over at MSDNZ. You know, this election, the life and life and death of every woman in America is on the line here, and I think they actually believe this. And it goes it gets worse, you know, telling people that you know, we might be sharing a jail cell if Donald Trump is elected, okay, and Donald Trump's going to build interment camps and he may end up putting me and I might be a prisoner in one of the interment camps. The Congresswoman Debbie Dingle is saying, I'm like, is everyone okay? Here's Morgan wrote a great piece today in the New York Post, and he wanted Trump's Madison Square Garden rally could see there were no Nazis, there ordinary Americans ready for positive change. Okay. And you had one comedian early in the program that said something that should never be said at a political rally. That's not the appropriate place. If you like humor. There's a time and a place for Dave Chappelle and this guy that was there, and Chris Rock, you know, and the people that do this for a living. There was an article also in the New York Post Hitler murdered my family, comparing him to Trump is a despicable light is It's repulsive and despicable. And I'll tell you this. You know, in light of this election season where there's been two would be assassins, it is reckless. It is extraordinarily dangerous, and they don't care. They just want their power. Arack Obama was just it's so interesting because this isn't how he ran his campaign. He talked about hope and change. Yeah, he said some a few radical things. He's not the same Barack Obama campaigning for Kamala Harris. He's just out there, just the only thing he seems to enjoy, bashing Trump to the point where it's it's it's just ridiculous. It's absolutely insane, and he's regurgitating every line. If one person made a statement Donald Trump did this. Forget about the hundreds of admirals and generals that support him. Let's just listen to one general that says he said something that everyone around him also denied. It's pretty incredible. But these surrogates that are out there, they're all over the place. Bruce Springsteen's out there. Leonardo DiCaprio's out there. I mean, really, and you have you know, then you have NBC News. I knew Tim russ Tim Russell was maybe one of the best journalists ever. He asked tough questions of both parties and and he was a tough interviewer, and he did his research and he gave him time to answer. I mean, he was a pretty amazing guy. And in real life he was even more amazing. And he moderated debates with people like me and Carvell at times, and it was fun to do when the three of us hung out. You know, me and Carvill disagreed. But he's actually a good guy in real life. He just is a passionate Democrat. You got Barack Obama lecturing quote the Brothers calling him sexist. I'm not the most appealing way to get people to vote the way you want. You know, Donald Trump is running to be an American tyrant, says Bruce Springsteen. Like you know what, I don't really care what your political views are. And John Legend, I mean, they're just bringing out everybody they can. Nobody cares about Hollywood anymore. They don't care, you know, Michelle Obama is you know, if they go low, we go high, Eric Holder, if they go low, kick him. Looks like Michelle Obama is listening to Eric Holder. Is she got you know, gone of these days of we go low, they go low, we go high. That was her mantra during Hillary's campaign. And you know she's out on the campaign trail and and she's just following the same ridiculous nazi, fascist, racist talking point of everybody else that's a Democrat, and it's just not working. You know, the media, you know, you gotta wonder with some of these people, these people on MSNBC, MSDNC. Okay, is Felipe reigns? Okay? You know, I'm whoop be a little unhinged. I don't know what's happened to woo whoop be trumpled to ports spouses and interracial marriages and put the white guy with someone else. I'm like, is seriously, every every every the stakes of the lives of and the life and death of every woman in America is at stake here. It's not an exaggeration, it's not hyperbole, man, it's you know, you and I could be in jail six months from now. They're saying on MSDNC, and it gets more and more and more ratcheted up, and all these newspapers are staying out of it. The La Times they're staying out of it, Washington Post, they're staying out of it. And you know, and that is infuriating the left. They just don't want any part of it because they're already viewed at the lowest level in terms of trust that they've ever had. It's the most lopsided coverage in history. Media Research Center found that Harris received seventy eight percent positive coverage on ABC, NBCCBS, Donald Trump eighty five percent negative coverage. He gets seventy eight percent positive, he gets eighty five percent negative. Wow, it was a real clear article. Jet Bezos rights for his newspaper. He owns the Washington Post. Americans don't trust the news media, and you know what, they shouldn't, and they've earned that distrust. They have earned all of that distrust. MPR reporting that over two hundred thousand subscribers are fleeing the Washington Post because they're not going to do a pro Kamala? Are you kidding me? I can go over these numbers in terms of it's just interesting. I can go over the numbers that showed that Donald Trump is better off than he was in twenty sixteen and twenty twenty by a long shot. But I don't want. I wanted everybody to understand the urgency of the moment. Can you imagine the upside and even if you're not in a swing state or a battleground state, if Donald Trump won the popular vote, you know there's a reason people like Bob Casey and people like Shared Brown and other Senate candidates, they're all trying to tie themselves to Trump and run away from Kamala Harris because nothing is breaking through and they keep changing strategies up to the last minute. Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program. You know our very own sweet baby James. I don't know if you know. We've talked about it in the past. He served in the Navy for many years and he's now a proud member of gov X. Membership for anybody that has ever served or serves in the military, anybody that has ever served or serves in law enforcement, any first responders, any teachers. You qualify for free to be a member of gov X. There's no membership fee. There's no fee ever of any kind. And it's the country's largest online store exclusively for those that serve their country and their communities. And right now when you go online and I've checked out Sweet Baby James, I looked. You know, at the membership you get forty percent off things you're going to buy anyway, Ray Bans Oakley's YETI north Face. If you're looking for a great family vacation, you get up to forty percent off on that. For example, one thousand dollars off all cruises unlimited, open bar, specialty dining Norwegian Cruise lines. Look that that might be the difference between a family vacation of staying home. Just go to govex dot com see if you qualify membership. Nothing free. It's their way of saying thank you for your service. If you use the promo code when you go to govx dot com, you get fifteen bucks off by using my name Sewan se a n ten million members, saving millions every single month gov x dot com say Tram He'll join us, New Gingrich joins US Donald Trump tonight on Hannity on the Fox News Channel. As we continue