Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us. Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Tawny Clock. You know that song if you probably know this story, that song she put out a while ago and then five years later put her on the album and finally does this. It's not so interesting how timing is everything in life.
Speaker 3: It's incredible to see a journey like that. I saw a video of her performing it like basically in front of like twenty people, and then it flashes to her performing it at like a huge festival and everyone's singing the words back to her.
Speaker 2: Whatever happened to that good looking kid you were talking about and his new oh.
Speaker 4: Max McNown, Yeah, he's touring in Europe right.
Speaker 2: Now, and you're thinking we're gonna hear music from him soon here too, huh?
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 2: Well. We did a little DJing over the weekend at Tanya's wedding, as she is now officially missus Yadaga.
Speaker 4: That is right, he's not here and she's not here yet.
Speaker 2: We gave her a little break this. Yes, I think they might have traveled back late last night.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly. They were like on one of the last flights.
Speaker 2: And so Missus Yadagar will be here at eight. Apparently I wouldn't count on it, but let's just say eight.
Speaker 4: The fact that she's showing up to work today is.
Speaker 2: Already I do bust her heart, as my mom would said, because I think she wants to share with everybody how it went down.
Speaker 4: I think so do and I.
Speaker 2: Feel like it would be we should we should wait, but I have some very important bullets to get into when she does get here, there is so much to discuss. We should wait, all right, Claudie. This morning sunny, later highs in the upper sixties. We have Katy Perry tickets and Kendrick Lamar tickets coming up. Seet Patti's day is today. I am your resident lepre Kahn. Don't need to do much but put on green pants and there I am adorable. Magic Bar's gonna be packed. This is such a it's actually, if you have today off, it is a fun.
Speaker 3: Day, right, Like bars are packed now, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: It's just like a fun day if you can get it. Ryan's Rose is coming up this morning too.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Tanya's married missus Yadagar will do a grand entrance at eight o'clock this morning. I'm told I'll packed late last night from her wedding in Mexico, and those and those and those and those. Let's get to our highs and lows of the last twenty hours. My high was really getting emotional over the weekend at Tanya's nuptials. Yeah, standing there right next to them. Well, Robbie smashed the glass and mose we talk and getting to say, you guys are now mister and missus Yadagar, I pronounced you together forever something like that. Whatever I said, whatever was good. Yeah, it's beautiful and you're high.
Speaker 3: My high is that it's simple this morning when I rolled into P two because I park on P two, my favorite parking spot was available.
Speaker 4: And I don't know who I battle with.
Speaker 3: It might be someone from Real or The Woody Show or whatever, but I had it to day, so I'm winning.
Speaker 2: All right? What was I really? Did you have any lows?
Speaker 3: Hmmm?
Speaker 4: I forgot to wear green today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean my low is Monday. I just call that Monday is a low, right, I mean, we had read to come.
Speaker 4: Back after the weekend that we had.
Speaker 2: You want Monday off and off for all of us. We're all feeling Monday, and it's the Monday where some people get to brag about being off.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, if we all had Monday off, then Tuesday, then Tuesday would be.
Speaker 2: You can't win. So Saint Patrick's Day in Los Angeles, and the fact that it's on a Monday, it's not slowing down. The Irish bars and the restaurants of Valley, for example, tom Bergen's on Fairfax is already open.
Speaker 1: What time?
Speaker 4: What time do they open their doors today?
Speaker 2: I am told six am. You start hearing this fiddle music. Wow, they go to one am. It really gets cranking at noon. I used to when I worked at Star and at eight point seven, which is old now. Years ago, I used to go broadcast the afternoon show from Saint Patti's Day bars. We would set up shop and be in the bars. A lot of fun, so fun, green beer and all the goods all right at the original Farmer's Market. The bagpipers strolling the aisles.
Speaker 4: There, that's fun.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Do you like cabbage? Do you eat cabbage?
Speaker 1: No? I'm not.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not either, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't eat much Irish food. Those the only two options well corned beef Cabbage and the Potato played all day long there. Tomo Shatner's Tom O's Shatner's on those Felix.
Speaker 4: That is I think it's Tam o' shanter. Is it Tam not.
Speaker 2: Tom Tomo Shatner, you know, tomos Shanner.
Speaker 4: But that is Jon Ivy's our old boss. That's his favorite restaurant.
Speaker 2: Oh Shanner, do you remember.
Speaker 5: Yes, we used to go there too, Yes, for our holiday.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. That's opens at noon, planning all night. The Cat and the Fiddle on Highland, that's a big popular one. They have a Guinness chocolate cake. Wells, Hollywood's doing a bar crawl, Saint Patti's Dave Bark crawl. Let's see Molly Malone's on Fairfax. They had a Clothes Eyes here because of a fire last June. No one was hurt, thank goodness. And they just reopened last month, so they're gonna go all out. I love that's. Yeah, it's not quite open yet, but it's crazy to think about going to the bar at that hour. Well, and if you can, are you allowed to serve certificate special permits to serve booze at that hour?
Speaker 3: I don't know I think you can start serving as early as six am.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the rules are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's between two am and six am. You can't sell alcohol.
Speaker 2: Well, happy Saint Patti's day. Enjoy if you get to get out there, and while we're on this, if you have a if you're gonna do it and you're thinking about having to hangover tomorrow, you should eat this dairy product. Tell you what is next?
Speaker 3: Oh FM headlines, Well, Matt Rickman won at the twenty twenty five Elie Marathon yesterday for the first time an American has.
Speaker 4: Won the race in thirty one years.
Speaker 3: Forever forty one filed for bankruptcy for the second time in six years and is expected to close all US stores.
Speaker 4: A magnitude three.
Speaker 3: Point nine earthquake shook the Malibu area last night. It was felt strongly in Thousand Oaks and Camillo. And The Dodgers season officially begins at three ten tomorrow morning, yes as the they play the Cubs in Tokyo in the first official game of the twenty twenty five season.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacret, all right.
Speaker 2: It's Ryan's roses. Then Tanya makes a grand entrance from the wedding. We wanted to sort of build this up. Eight o'clock you'll be walking in here. It was fantastic, by the way, on every level, just love is great, marriage is beautiful. Carla is on hell E Tomechula. How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm being good man?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm great? So we are going to play.
Speaker 1: Why good.
Speaker 2: Before Before after? That's before and after for Wango Tango tickets. Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: I am? Okay. Here's how it works. I'll give Cicany the Wango Tango lineup and see if she remembers what year it is. If she gets it right, you went automatically. If she gets it wrong, you have to guess was it before or after? What Siciney said years before? After? Okay, they're easy. Three right before you three wrong? First of are at a grande? Shawn Mendez and Sabrina Carpenter Sisney We all three of those. Yeah, they were at the same show.
Speaker 4: Oh, I get it.
Speaker 2: M you say it again, Ari, Shawn Mendez, Sabrina.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna guess twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Carlo, that's wrong. Was it before or after? Twenty nineteen?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say after.
Speaker 2: No, I would have thought that too. It's twenty eighteen, actually, okay, Oh, Ricky Martin Britney spears ninety eight degrees, Sisney, Oh that has to be gosh, I want it, you know nineteen?
Speaker 4: Should I go nineteen or early two thousand? Nineteen ninety nine?
Speaker 2: Correct? No, Carlo, you got it. No, that's right, you got it, nice guest. All right, she got one black eyed Peas Kelly Clarkson, Lady Gaga.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, sod Lady Gocka for sure, buthes it into like early two thousands, but not too early two thousand and nine.
Speaker 2: Yes, actually, very good at this, So that's two. Thank you, sisy. Car Does she win yet? Not yet this one? If you get this one or she gets this when she wins. Taylor Swift, Jonas Brothers.
Speaker 4: Halsey, You guys, I think I know this one too. Go twenty fourteen?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so not twenty fourteen? Was it before or after twenty fourteen? For the win?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say before, yes, no is af.
Speaker 2: After comes down to this one. You two wango Tango show?
Speaker 6: What year?
Speaker 2: Fifth harmony? Sia Calvin Harris.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, two thousand and ten.
Speaker 2: Carla, for the win, twenty ten, before or after twenty ten.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: After correct. You got it, you did it. You won Team Effort twenty fifteen, twenty fifteen. So Connor, you're coming to our Wango Tango the beach and we.
Speaker 6: Love you for Hey, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Guys did great together. You are super welcome. More tickets to win and Ryan's rose is coming up in a second. You're on Kiss and Tany's grand.
Speaker 1: Entrance on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: I got a great story for you here kiss, then Ryan's Roses, then more greatness with missus Yadagar Tanya coming in here to the studio for the first time to bring in Igor Montennari. Ego Montenari is from Monty's Dog Beach in Long Beach. I think this is the first beach.
Speaker 5: Bar on the beach, right, Yeah, that's true. You're right.
Speaker 2: So it's coffee, beer, wine and food for humans and snacks and refreshments for dogs at the beach. Igor speaking amazing, how did you become the first to pull this off?
Speaker 5: Being stubborn, being stubborn?
Speaker 2: What was the key to your stubbornness?
Speaker 5: Just you know, to keep on pushing and going and twisting cities on Long Beach officials arm and here we are after three long years.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. Why do you say no to this? Really? Your dog at the bar having a glass of wine, having a beer, and they get snacks from themselves.
Speaker 5: Hey, can't you can't be that?
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 5: When I see Long Beach and all these beautiful sunsets that you have here in California, I mean, that's no brainer, like win win situation for everybody.
Speaker 2: And are people good about cleaning stuff up generally?
Speaker 5: I have to say, I'm running Monty's for ten years already, and in Croatia and in Slovenia were always we're always getting awards and comments about being the cleaner's.
Speaker 6: Beach of all other beaches. Yes.
Speaker 5: Really, the dog owners are amazing, Our guests are amazing. They're cleaning, they're you know what, But yeah, they're keeping our beaches clean. So I mean our work with maintenance of the beach it's really really easy because they're really.
Speaker 2: Cleangor it's let me tell you what it is is the first bar and dog snack place you can go to and watch the sunset on Granada Beach in Long Beach. It's called Monty's Dog Beach.
Speaker 5: I think we're the only beach bar open to public in the home California court.
Speaker 2: I think you're right.
Speaker 5: Yes, I mean I did the research from Annab all the way to Maguna Beach and oh I've seen it's drive beaches that you have to be like a private member to go there and enjoy amenities. But here, I mean in Long Beach, you have it all. We have thousand parking spaces. We'll make sure we have everything.
Speaker 4: And I love the sun beds. Look at all the sun beds that the dogs can rent.
Speaker 5: All right, this is eg and I mean soon another project is coming, so it's going to be like rentals rental beach equipment. Well that's a sunbeds and Brema's bottle service and.
Speaker 2: All the bottle service. So I can't wait for a y happy hour with the bottle service. Thanks so much for coming on and congratulations. We can't wait to check it out in Long Beach. Take care, appreciate you. Yeah, that's fun. I mean that's happiness right there.
Speaker 1: Yes, on air with Ryan Sea Beds.
Speaker 2: Kiss. First time listener to Ryan's roses. It is a public service. Rita has reached out and said her husband is cheating on her. She thinks so because she found the receipt for a home pregnancy test. No reason to have that unless there's somebody else he's buying it for. That's pretty clear. So what we're gonna do, if you're just hearing this for the first time, is we got Rida on the phone. We're gonna call her husband on the line, and Sisney is going to play the role of a flower shop salesperson doing a promotion. Follow along from there, Rita, I need you to say, Ryan, you my permission to call, and then his name, your husband's name on KISSFM.
Speaker 6: Okay, Ryan, you have my permission to call on kiss FM, all right?
Speaker 2: And I mean the guy trying to save twenty five cents too.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I mean, like he's always been such a flirt. It's like this wouldn't even.
Speaker 2: Oh, you've always had doubts about your husband flirting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, he's never.
Speaker 5: Actually cheated on me as far as I know, but he has always been a flirt and I've asked him in the past to tone it down.
Speaker 6: So, I mean, he says it's just work, But I don't know. I just find it. Yeah, I just find it so disrespectful, and he just really discussed it.
Speaker 2: We're going, we're going, we're going to be very quiet. We're going on this. Okay, we're dialing them up. Now, let's see if we can find out what's going on. Okay, good luck?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 4: Hi is this Kyle?
Speaker 6: That depends who's calling? Hi?
Speaker 3: Kyle.
Speaker 4: My name is Julie. I'm calling from the Fresh Florists. How you doing this morning?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 3: So we deliver in Pacoima and actually all over the valley really, and today we're offering local residents a promotion. It's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anyone that you'd like. They are free, absolutely free. I don't need credit card info. I'm just trying to promote my new business. All I ask is that if you're pleased with our arrangements, that you refer us to your friends or family. Is there a person and that you'd be interested in sending free roses to?
Speaker 6: Wait, so you're spending your morning cold calling people and offering them three flowers.
Speaker 4: We do this promotion about once a month.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, what kind of guarantee do I have that I would actually get the flowers, and wouldn't just get put on some mailing list for guys in relationships or something.
Speaker 2: I will not put you on a bailing list.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, send them to my wife. Her name is Rita.
Speaker 4: Your wife's name is Rita. Okay, and what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 6: Just put just for no reason at all? Love you?
Speaker 4: Okay, no reason at all, Love you.
Speaker 2: Kyle. Your voice is being broadcast on the radio. Now I have your wife Rita on the line. Stay with us. We just have a question for you here. My name is Ryan. Did you buy came home pregnancy test recently?
Speaker 6: Oh? God, I don't know if I can answer that on the radio. You can, Yes, you can, Yes, you did? I did? Yes?
Speaker 2: Can you tell us? Why?
Speaker 6: Can I first ask my wife why I'm on the radio with her?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you may ask her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Kyle, Yes, I found the pregnancy test on our target account. You used my phone number?
Speaker 1: Idiot?
Speaker 6: Oh wait, god, I get it. Yeah, So okay, can you tell me who this mystery person is that you bought the pregnancy test for?
Speaker 2: Yes, go ahead, since you get it, tell us.
Speaker 6: Babe, bye babee. I'm happy to explain. First of all, I am not cheating on you. I've gotten no one pregnant. I haven't slept with anyone but you, so can you?
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Okay, So there's a young lady in turning at the firm.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I knew it. You love the young ladies.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Hold on, there's a young lady in tran at the firm. She has gotten herself in a bad situation. I was in the office and she came to my office crying the other day. She didn't know what to do or who to turn to, and I could tell something was off. So I asked her if she was okay, and she just spilled the beans that she was concerned about being pregnant. And I don't want to get into the details on the radio, but the first thing she needed to know was whether she was pregnant or not. So I picked up the test and I gave it to the next day. Uh huh, Yeah, that sounds really plausible.
Speaker 1: And is she pregnant?
Speaker 6: Look, I have no idea, that's none of my business. She can take it from.
Speaker 2: The line anyway. Yeah, exactly that.
Speaker 7: You ask your girl friends.
Speaker 6: Look, look, if she needs any more advice, maybe she'll come to me. Maybe she won't, but it's up to her. And she came to me for some reason. That's all I can tell you. Oh my god, I don't believe you. You said, who didn't you? You just like can't resist babe. Look, I promise you I have never cheated on you. I know I used to be a little immature in a lot of ways, but I'm not like that anymore. Yeah, okay, whatever, Well read it.
Speaker 2: I can hear in your voice you don't believe him.
Speaker 6: I hear it.
Speaker 2: Who is it? Who is who is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Who is this? Look? Look, baby, I don't want to say her name on the radio, but I promise I will tell you about her when I get home.
Speaker 2: That's fair if you don't want to say it on the air, but read it. This is for you United. We're going to let you guys go. You can follow this and see this through, and good luck to both of you. I don't believe him.
Speaker 4: I don't get good vibes from him.
Speaker 2: I don't either.
Speaker 3: Ah, And right at the gay he was like, are you putting on some lists of some guys in relationships?
Speaker 2: Well? Right, Like, well, that's a weird question.
Speaker 4: I asked that I was like, what So it was almost like like he knows about Ryan Roses.
Speaker 2: He think he's lying. Yeah, if I were to hear his voice, like the sound of his voice saying random words with no meaning, I would believe him because I thought he'd a good sounding guy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like I kind of believe him.
Speaker 2: But no, I don't believe him like I do, but I.
Speaker 8: Still think it's inappropriate. You don't buy a pregnancy test for someone.
Speaker 4: You work with, for sure.
Speaker 7: And what makes you believe him kind of the sound of his voice.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, the sound of his voice makes me think he's a good guy. It's what he was saying with the sound of his voice that makes me think he's a liar. Ryan's Roses, where's your head on that? Hang on.
Speaker 9: Air?
Speaker 1: On air with In Secret.
Speaker 2: Kiss fam in the morning? All right, I want to go back to the Ryans Roses. Rita thought her husband was cheating. There was a receipt that he purchased a pregnancy test. He said he did it for someone at work. Lines crossed everywhere there, right, So forget that. I don't believe him. I think he's lying, Tanya, you think he's telling the truth.
Speaker 7: I didn't get liar vibes from him.
Speaker 2: So I got liar vibes by the words he was using, not the way he was saying with his voice. It was weird for me.
Speaker 4: Would a young intern come to the boss at.
Speaker 2: A firm that's so wrong?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and as unless if she unless, if she was so comfortable with him, which she again as in the first place.
Speaker 2: I'm worried about all that. But I gotta tell you, we're bearing the headline for us. Okay. She said she always knew he was flirty. Yeah, and that was an issue for her, and so she doesn't really give him the benefit of the doubt because of that. So I'm starting to think to myself, all right, Siciny, Yeah, could you marry a very flirty guy? Nope, couldn't do it, Tanya, Could you marry a very flirty guy?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Could you no?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Okay, But I used to say, yes, charming could also be considered flirting.
Speaker 2: So I used to say, I love it, I would love it, right. It was great if if I knew that whoever I was with was always coming back to me and they flirt, I was him more confident than But now I don't like I don't think. So I'm just being honest, Like I could pretend and say, oh, yeah, I love it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, No, but you'd like your partner to be charming.
Speaker 2: Sure it's but like, yeah, it's not charming to the point where it's confused with really flirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree to that.
Speaker 2: I don't know that well ever, I mean, I speak not for you, but I don't know that that insecurity will ever be overcome insecurity's but like to know that you're married to somebody that's to just flirty known as flirty, like.
Speaker 4: The anxiety that you feel every day.
Speaker 2: Kind of nice and sweet and funny, and I guess charming and fun to be around. But flirty and its charming flirting and what's the where's the intersection of yes and no?
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying. Like you like I like charming. I like charming people. You know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Like, I like charming is flirty, but it can it depends, it can be it can be borderline at times.
Speaker 4: I guess that if a person is attracted to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, so they say that charming is more about making everyone in the room feel important, whereas flirting is about one individual group feeling important, which might be the difference.
Speaker 3: But see, I feel like all of us feel like our significant others are charming. Yeah, but maybe they aren't.
Speaker 2: But others flirty not flirty?
Speaker 4: I don't think they're flirty.
Speaker 2: Do they think we're charming?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: I don't think Robbie's flirty?
Speaker 2: Do you think Do you think that Robbie thinks we're charming?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I think so.
Speaker 2: Do you think we're charming?
Speaker 4: I think so yes.
Speaker 2: But I guess what's the greatest quality? What do you think? Okay, no, we've played this game a little bit before, but okay, would you rather be charming or your partner be? Okay, no, you would you rather be more charming or more empathetic?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: So, if I'm empathetic, then I tend to understand where people are coming from and understand their feelings better charmer.
Speaker 4: So if I'm an empathetic, then I am charming.
Speaker 7: So I would be empathetic, I'd be charming winning.
Speaker 2: Wait, I need to look up definitions.
Speaker 4: When you're empathetic, you feel what the other person is feeling.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I feel like I'm more empathetic in real life, and it's a hard place to be.
Speaker 2: Empathy the ability to understand and share the feelings of another. I think I'm with Tanya. Yeah, I'm to be charming. I don't want to be that person all the time.
Speaker 8: It's so it's hard enough to deal with your own emotions, and then when you feel for others.
Speaker 2: It's like, I feel like I do feel for others a lot more than Yeah, but I feel like you're more charming at least aside we get is charm? I mean, we get both, but I feel like charm is more than empathetic. On the show, well, I guess, like what's the research say about that? Like just ten percent empathy? Guys? Ah, this music kind of puts me there. Yeah, got to move on.
Speaker 3: But because I cry with like every listener, like if they're like explaining something, I like, I get into their stories and I.
Speaker 7: Feel I feel like you've cried with me.
Speaker 2: I think we all have a we have a well rounded mix of it.
Speaker 3: I can't control my emotions if i'm if if there's a SOB story or like even not even a SOB story, just like I feel it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 2: Well here we go. Why don't two point seven kiss FM? Do we sound different now that we've gotten tan. Y'all married up.
Speaker 4: Yes, we've all lost our voice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like I sound very different today.
Speaker 2: Oh you guys sound like you didn't protect your voice. I feel great. I was doing voice.
Speaker 4: Until the pool party.
Speaker 7: Oh a minmost gone wedding night.
Speaker 2: Well, Tanya, congratulations missus radigar. What when you think back now in the last handful of hours that you have become married. You are wife to Robbie. Yes, you are step mother to kids or mother to kids, however you guys want to put it when you look back, we were all there before we get to our thoughts and prayers. How did you what do you think about?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 8: We had very high expectations for the weekend, and Robbie and I both said that this exceeded every expectation that we had, Like we were like above Cloud nine, Like it could not have gone better.
Speaker 2: Shall I play the big moment that we were all waiting for. So if you didn't know, Tanya has been on a search for her soulmate, well it's been fifteen years on this show. But she met Robbie five years ago during COVID and we met Robbie as he's snuck because he was code named Socrates, and we met him as he tiptoed out of her apartment one early morning after an overnight Apparently we caught him sneaking past her zoom screen while we were doing the show on zoom during COVID. So they date, they fall in love, they decide that they are each other's humans. And it all led to this moment. And I had the honor of officiating this wedding between Robbie Tanya Tanya. Robbie Tanya and Robbie.
Speaker 9: By the love that has brought us here today, by the vows you have exchanged, and by the strength of your commitment, I now pronounce.
Speaker 2: You husband, and there you go. It sound like I was in a tunnel, but I was outside.
Speaker 4: There was some little winds that were You did such an incredible job.
Speaker 1: It was like.
Speaker 7: I could not have asked for anything more.
Speaker 4: You were again exceeded any expectation.
Speaker 2: You got to raise the bar for me. But thank you and congratulations. You're very sweet to say that. I actually had the best time now officiating Weddy, I said when I got there, and go, hey, guys, welcome to the almost said show, but welcome to the celebration of love between Tani and Robbie. I've never hosted anything like or officiated anything like this before, so just roll with it. Let's just go with it. Yeah, a couple quick stories about you know, since I told this story about meeting him and how he made him Socrates after my meat guy at the store. Yeah, and a story about the meeting on Hinge. And then I turned to Tanya and I said, do you remember what I said? I said, You've always led your life with an open heart, You've always led your life fearlessly, with a profound belief in love. Robbie, you're the perfect man for her. She's the man you deserve. Endlessly. Kind I'm not reading this because you just said she's the man.
Speaker 4: You memorize what I said said, she's the man, She's the man you deserve.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what I mean here, we get it fine. In the ceremony, I got it right. Yeah, you got it right.
Speaker 4: And by the way, there was so that whole space was filled with so much love.
Speaker 3: You could have gotten everything wrong and it still would have been the most beautiful wedding in the world.
Speaker 4: Everybody I was, Me and Mark looked at each other before the wedding even started. And we started crying.
Speaker 2: I felt it. Have you guys got me crying up there too?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you walked down were like, I'm like a sappy mom.
Speaker 3: Like filming.
Speaker 2: There was a great moment where I was like, okay to uh the kids, Allie and Sebby. I said, boys, bring out the hardware. The rings. Here come the rings. Now called for the rings. Open the box of the rings. Tanya, please place this first ring on Robbie's finger. And she couldn't get it down the finger because I said, bro too much saltan margarite? Is you gotta use tahen?
Speaker 10: I like, get it on his finger.
Speaker 2: He was swollen, weren't we all? He was nervous. And then we all go dance and they're up in the chairs for hav Anaguila. I'm dancing with uncles and aunts and moms for having Naguila. And I want to know because I asked what time, because I did leave before it shutdown. I want to know when the two of you got home your room and you were alone. The words you said, don't tell me about what you did, just the words you said.
Speaker 10: Best night of our lives, truly was amazing.
Speaker 2: Assistney said the love between the families. Amazing. You know, getting to see Bronco, your father, who was very emotional, your mom was very emotional. Getting to see meet and spend time with your husband's parents. Yeah, I really loved Joe. Her dad is a character.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I got a story about one of his family members naked with me.
Speaker 4: We have so many stories, so many questions about that too.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you that was true. I didn't make that up.
Speaker 6: With you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you. Let's take a break. Yeah, we got a lot to talk about. We'll be covering this all week. But Tanya is married. And when we come back, you gotta hear Sophia Carson regally performing Invisible String and changing some of the lyrics for Tanya Ronnie. Yeah, she performed right after the wedding at the reception. So get all about coming up. It's very exciting that we've got now another one of us check the box, married, married, Who is next? I gotta tell you I didn't hate it.
Speaker 10: No, Oh, you felt the love. I have to tell you what everybody was saying about you.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're great on.
Speaker 1: Air on air with a Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 2: How about it? Tanya is officially married to Robbie and they are the Yanagars. Yah, we gotta go through it all. We arrived on the night before and there was the reception, and everyone kept saying to me. Now, everyone basically sist named Tanya kept saying to me, Tanya, less this anymore. You can't wear white.
Speaker 4: Oh the welcome party. It was a welcome party, so I guess maybe. But the first thing that you did come out and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, Hi, oh, you're wearing white.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was And it was a bitchy shirt.
Speaker 4: I linen shirt.
Speaker 2: By the way, I was not the only one in white. There's an uncle or a brother of Robbie's dad or an unofficial uncle named Cookie. Cookie. He's about you know, my dad's age. Yeah, and Cookie was in all white. He was in a white vest and a white pair paid it's in a white jacket.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: And he listens to the show. Loves the show. Cookie huge fan of this. Is his name Cookie?
Speaker 7: Yeah, his name's Leon. Cookie is like, yeah, it's a nickname.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see how you get Cookie from Leon? So I gotta tell you. And I mentioned this at the wedding. You know, a couple of quips at the top of the wedding Welcome everybody, Nice to see you, good to have you here. I had a lot of fun last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw some of the people recovering from last night at the Jim you know, and at our Jim you're Jim too. I think that a male and female. They had like a hot top and a cold top, right.
Speaker 4: Like a cold plunge a Sana steam room.
Speaker 2: So I decide, you know what, I got a little time before I have to put my notes together. First night, I'm might go wellness myself up. So I went in and I see a guy in the jacuzzi, and I recognized the guy. I think it was Cookie. Wasn't in his white suit. It's Cookie, Cookie, because we hit it off the night before. How are you my brother, Cookie? He says, I'm he talks. He says, I'm doing great. He kind of talks like that, kind of has a Bernie Sanders sort of vibe abound and so uh, he says to me, once you get under here, it's really hot and the jets are great. They feel really good. So I go over and get under there. I'm just starting to think to my I'm in my trunks because it's, you know, outside, and it's like people are around in my bathing suit. And I start thinking to myself, I don't think he's got a bathing suit on. In my head a bathing suit on. So he says to me, you ever cold plunged that pool right next door?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: I never have. I don't like cold. He says, come on, you gotta do it. Come with me, all right? So Cookie leaves me the way to the cold plunge. Cookie has nothing on. He's completely naked his birthday.
Speaker 4: I cannot get over that.
Speaker 2: And if I cannot unsee it, I could not unsee Cookie.
Speaker 6: I just so.
Speaker 2: Then I thought, my gosh, if that's Cookie in the warm water, I don't know why I cannot see Cookie in the cold water. So here we go into the cold plunge. Now, in a cold plunge, there's no bubbles to mask what's going on underneath the water, and it's a tight quarters cold plunge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was not that big.
Speaker 2: So he says, I'll time us. So I'm in there for three minutes with this guy, which is really impressive. I well, I was distracted, and I was I found it very tough so then he says he's gonna go hot them back to cold hot, back to cold. Well, the guy did not have any underwear on, walking around like he owned the place. So the next night at the wedding, I said a couple of things about Cookie. Yeah, I said, I got to know a lot of people, Robbie, That's what he said. Remember, he want us to mix and mingle, get to know people we didn't know. I got to know his family, got to know Cookie. For example, Cookie stand up good. Here's Cookie. Cookie taught me how cold plunch for the first time, and I said, Cookie, please, next time, wear a bathing suit. What He didn't have a bathing suit on him. Believe me, Monster and I spent nine minutes together in a cold plut So good. Sophia Carson superstar? Is she somewh with BCELLI? That is like, I cannot get past the fact that Sophia Carson, your dear friend, your sister is He's so graceful too, I said to Sofia afterwards, her feet planted in a princess dress. I said, you are so regal. When you say yeah, it just comes naturally.
Speaker 5: She sings.
Speaker 11: I just feel like, but you know, she said to me after that, she should we go to the buffet? See, yeah, we should, So we went to the buffet. You want to know what she loves, Sophia Carson, she loves shrimps. Oh yeah, shrimp lover.
Speaker 4: Shrimp lover.
Speaker 2: She's a shrimp lover.
Speaker 7: I didn't know that. Anytime she comes to Taco Tuesday like her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, let me play this is her after Tanya and Robbie. What's what the wait? Why do we have to wait forty five minutes es to get to the reception? What'd you do?
Speaker 7: It was for forty five minutes?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Actually, yeah, what do you guys do?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 8: After we after the ceremony, we signed the you know, we do the marriage license and then they take yeah, and then you take some photos on the beach. But we didn't really take so many foot I think we.
Speaker 4: Took Golden Hour. You needed to take advantage of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, anyway, once they arrived, Sophia Carson performed Invisible String, but changed some of the lyrics for Tanya and Robbie.
Speaker 12: As a whole string. So I am all, wait, tea, our baby tea.
Speaker 2: So what are their lyrics?
Speaker 6: Did?
Speaker 2: She changed a few no, she changed a lot.
Speaker 8: So basically the song is four and half minutes, but we told her we didn't want to dance wrong born a half minutes, so we asked her to like make it too yeah, cut it down.
Speaker 7: So she really changed the whole arrangement.
Speaker 8: But she said, green was the color of the grass where I used to read at the Mayborne Park. Brown with the color of your eyes when we sipped wine at Black Liquor Bar, which is like the restaurant that we met. Red was the color that made my stars burst. These are all the lyrics that she changed. Gold was the color of the leaves when I said yes at the Mayborne Park, which is where we got engaged.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 8: All along there was some invisible string. It's supposed to say tying you to me, and she changed it to tying Robbie to tea.
Speaker 4: I'm so cute, Yeah cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: She put a lot of work. She put so much work, and she had like rehearsals and like she really really really took it seriously.
Speaker 2: She did, and that was it was beautiful and I really loved I mean, you could see the love between the two of you. Yeah, I've spilt my coffee tubs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was like, what's happening?
Speaker 2: I just literally all over the equipment. Uhir on air with Ryan Seacret Seacrest with you, Tanya, missus yadagar rad tad Tad Rad What were you guys calling yourselves?
Speaker 7: Rad yadd rad yad Yeah rad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they made they made hats a say rad YadA rad yadd and sun tan lotion in my gift bag.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh so, Tany, I'm married over the weekend. It was just a beautiful, really beautiful love both of your families. Love getting a chance to spend some time. I love your husband sisnanty like I have a thing me and I walked to the bar and just hung out for a while.
Speaker 4: I love him too, are you?
Speaker 2: But I love him. I love that you love him.
Speaker 4: I've been trying to tell you this, I know.
Speaker 2: But I've been, you know, busy, not hanging out with husbands so much.
Speaker 10: Yes, husbands are where it's at.
Speaker 2: But now you've got a couple of them so we can group it up. And I said to Robbie when I was doing the ceremony officiating, I said, uh, you know, I feel like I've known you forever almost in like a second third tier soulmate kindaway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you're here for all the stories, you know. I I don't hear at all like you hear all the good.
Speaker 2: And the bad when it comes to the husband's And also also I've known Tanya ten years longer than her husband. Yeah, so I got some real depth in that department. All right, let's get to the LA Marathon. So I didn't run it, in case you wondered, I didn't. Did anybody know because we had the wedding? Otherwise you probably would have trained for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally. Oh yeah, there's no way.
Speaker 2: But traffic was a little bit of a nightmare's of fortieth running of the LA Marathon. And did you know that they've got music and entertainment at mile markers to keep the runners pump up? Isn't he? You have some sails on this and a record set.
Speaker 3: And I know that because I've done a half marathon. Not to toot my own horn, but you know that's a very big accomplishment.
Speaker 2: I totally agree with it.
Speaker 3: And they do they do music stops because it pumps you up. It gives you that energy, that boost that you need. And so it was really unique here for the LA marathon. They had dragon dancers at mile two, they had a drum line at mile six, the WIHO disco queens.
Speaker 4: At mile fifteen.
Speaker 3: Diplow ended up like he was running the marathon, and at one point he ran out and like DJ and dj'.
Speaker 2: It a little bit.
Speaker 4: I thought that was so cool to see.
Speaker 3: But the big headline is that for the first time in like thirty one years, there was an American winner who won the marathon. His name was Matt Rickman, and he crossed the finish line in two hours and seven minutes and fifty six seconds.
Speaker 2: Got a record.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was a record, but he did blow bass the competition, winning by over three minutes. The last time it happened was nineteen ninety four, So it's.
Speaker 2: Just it's been a minute first for an American.
Speaker 3: Twin yes, first for an American, and then a very long time thirty one years.
Speaker 2: I really respected and minor congratulate all of you listening who trained for it and ran the marathon. It's mind bogglingly remarkable how you can commit to something like that and then pull it off. You must feel great. Did you see so? Did anybody spot Harry Styles?
Speaker 7: No, nobody's trainer ran it.
Speaker 2: No, Harry Styles he did the.
Speaker 4: LA Marathon too. No, he did the Tokyo did the Tokyo.
Speaker 2: I didn't know if maybe he was gonna do a last minute cameo on the LA one.
Speaker 3: You know what else was cool though, flying in yesterday and seen rolling loud over at Sofi Stadium and stuff right over the weekend, coming.
Speaker 2: In from the wedding. A lot of stories. Let's just pepper some of these stories throughout the week I can't get enough of it. I can't unsee the nudity of Uncle Cookie. I can't un see the beauty of their val Oh. By the way, Tony, I have your vows and uh, I don't know what to do with them, but hold on to him for now. Maybe I could use him one day, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you pick a little thing for future notes.
Speaker 2: You want to write a couple sayings that kind of like, oh wow, that was all right.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: That's gonna do it for us, guys. We're gonna roll out of here tomorrow. We're back with a second date update. Thanks everybody, have a fantastic Monday too, kiss.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Make sure to subsc alright, and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.