Speaker 1: Welcome to today all day sitting in the hot seat today, Rod Robbins, How.
Speaker 2: You doing I'm good. How are you doing that?
Speaker 3: I'm doing good. How's everything feeling? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so far, so good.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, training camp out is every every day is like one you know, big practice all the way leading up to uh to game day. So really just it's about stacking good days and you know, looking forward to you know.
Speaker 3: Getting going.
Speaker 1: Okay, So talk to me about this season and now becoming a Bangle.
Speaker 3: You are an Ohio guy.
Speaker 1: I know that you've got some real deep roots with your whole family. But when you got the call that you're going to be a Bangle, what was that feeling for you and for your family?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was really good. It was really good. It was it was definitely positive feeling being in Ohio guy. That's something I didn't know. My granddad passed away in twenty twenty one. Apparently he took my dad to training camps when my dad was a kid. Oh wow, and he was like the only Bengal in their entire like family, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I learned that after the fact, which I thought.
Speaker 3: Was really really cool.
Speaker 2: My grandma, so he passed away. My grandma ended up coming to our last practice, which was really cool to see her.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 2: So uh yeah, no, it's just really really positive feeling. But you know, going even further back, it feels like a welcome back to Ohio type deal because everyone knows, you know, I went to Michigan and yeah, type type thing.
Speaker 3: So home coming.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's so cool.
Speaker 3: You got your grandma down here. How is she getting around the stadium and stuff?
Speaker 2: So she's great, Yeah, she's great. She okay, So we'll call her and ask her what she's doing, and keep in mind she's eighty something, and uh We'll say like, yeah, hey, grandma, what are you doing. She goes, well, I'm cleaning houses for old people. Grandma, you're you're old. She goes, no, I'm not, No, I'm not. So she that's her. She's fine. She's getting around like a twenty year old.
Speaker 3: She's gonna be coming down to games then as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if she's not too nervous. Yeah, oh yeah, she has a hard time watching them. Her argument was, I can come to practice because it's not a game, so I won't be nervous.
Speaker 3: Grandma's we love them. We love them. When you got the.
Speaker 1: Call draft day, you thought you were being pranked. Yeah, who did you think was pranking you?
Speaker 2: I have a lot of friends who like being from Columbus, everyone went to a high state, Cincinnati or you know what else, so like all the high schools. So getting a call from a five to one to three and I have friends who are, you know, pretty mischievous. Yeah, I kind of kept my garden. I kept my garden. Yes, I kept my guard up a little bit. But yeah, it was definitely a shock and at that point, by the end of the call, realizing like, oh, this is the real deal and get to see yourself on TV as I was pretty excited.
Speaker 1: So when you get the call and you think it's a prank, you're trying not to like actually show any emotion because you think that it's one of your friends just ribbing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: Are you a prank caller?
Speaker 2: No? Okay. So the story behind why I thought it was a prank call is because Moody or Kicker at Michigan was drafted third round by the Niners, and the story was his him and his girlfriend planned a prank on him, like late in the third round and his girlfriend called him and then they like freaked out and it's like, no, look, guys, like talking to his parents, and his parents were freaking out, you know. So by the second time, like when he actually got the call later that night, he was like, look, guys, and they're like, hey, stop messing around with us.
Speaker 3: And I was like, no at this.
Speaker 2: So hearing that story, I kept my my guard up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, girlfriends like to take the wind out of your sails.
Speaker 2: Now they agreed on.
Speaker 3: I love that. So you were a second generational kicker your dad? What was what was his reaction with everything?
Speaker 1: I mean he was also a Bengals fan though too right, right? Did he have any like nuggets of wisdom for you with coming to Cincinnati and just as a kicker?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, you know, growing up with him, he never pushed me to, you know, be a pun her in any kind of capacity, but according to most people in our hometown, it is like he's you know, pumping balls over her houses and he had tries with USFL teams and stuff. So he really like kind of got me into it when I wanted to learn how to. But yeah, as far as far as words of wisdom moving forward, I think he always just kind of keeps me on the right track, you know, whether I'm feeling like spiteful about something or not feeling too great about a situation or or you know, in the past if if someone's treated me bad, right, and just keeping my you know, my mind on the right track and just being like hey, man, like forgiveness is the best thing you can do here, you know, and just and just being the bigger person in situations where you know you don't want to be. So I think just mentally, he's been my guide my whole life, which is yeah, and along with my mom too. I gotta, I gotta, But I'm definitely a guy.
Speaker 1: For them coming down to the stadium. I mean, I feel like that's still got to be like soster real. I know, you can like put into context. Yes, you're an Ohio guy, you're back home, You're but to be here in Cincinnati and to have like that fandom, to just even walk around the stadium like that's got to be like a pretty big deal for your whole family, Like it's pretty wild.
Speaker 2: No, definitely, Uh, I think my mom teered up because we had the open practice on that one Saturday. Yeah, I think she teered up when she came into the stadium and was pretty excited. She said she got caught with emotion. Wasn't ready, Yeah, it wasn't ready for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's awesome. Game one. How are we feeling, like kind of heading into the season.
Speaker 1: Do you have any like kind of words that are like wrapping around the season or like kind of stepping in on this team, Like what's kind of buzzing around your head?
Speaker 2: I think I mean just ultra positivity the locker room. I don't have it necessarily an exact word because you can't describe it in an exact word. Yeah, right, but the closest thing you can get is just the ultimate positivity with everybody in the locker room. And you know, I'm twenty four as a rookie and I'm like middle of the package wise, right, which I think is so funny. And it's just like such a young team. Yeah, it's just so easy to make friends and have good connections and be able to tell stories and really connect. And I think that's going to show up on the field.
Speaker 1: That's really cool to hear for somebody like coming into it, because you hear over the seasons just how tight everybody is how much everybody jels. So it's cool that anyone knew that stepping in is also just like welcomed with that exact same reception and just like let's get down to business and get some work done, for sure. Hell yeah, okay, So your whole family is athletes. Your dad played basketball, was a kicker, your uncle also played football.
Speaker 3: Did you have a choice but to be an athlete?
Speaker 2: Yeah, My brother played college basketball. My sister played college basketball in college soccer. Goodness, if she, you know, if she didn't get so many concussions, she'd probably be a linebacker here, like she like hitting people.
Speaker 3: Yea, do you guys fight a lot?
Speaker 2: Me and her bickered a little bit here and there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kind of the siblings to keep you on your We definitely.
Speaker 2: We definitely get along nowadays, for sure.
Speaker 3: So you played, uh soccer? You were goalie? Yeah a little bit. Yep, you're interesting.
Speaker 1: I feel like that also tells a tale of who you are as a person, because goalie is at I don't know, Yeah, did you always sort of gravitate towards those I mean to be the goalies, like kind of doing your own thing, being the punters, kind of doing your own thing on the team, Like what.
Speaker 3: Is that about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I enjoy my own solitude a little bit, being being by yourself a little bit like granted you're a bigger part of the team. Yeah, you know, like being together, you're you're you're all equal. That's what I'm trying to say. Yeah, but yeah, no, I always kind of gravitated toward those positions, you know, in video games or whatever. It is, like it will be like I'll be the sniper, I'll be the guy in the back, you know what I mean, Like I'll be the goalie, I'll be the you know, I'll be the punter, I'll be the kicker. Yeah, that kind of stuff. I don't know why. Uh, I just find it kind of therapeutic doing the same thing, you know, kind of over and over again and chasing that perfection. I really enjoyed golf. Uh And kind of my phrase going into punning and golf, it's it is simple, but not easy. You know. A lot of the task is simple. Yeah, itself, when you look at it and see people do it, it's simple. But really there's a lot that goes into it that not a lot of people understand.
Speaker 1: With all of the sports that you have played. Do you get to go out to any other like professional sporting events?
Speaker 3: If you do, you have an MLS team, you have a soccer team that you kind of root for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going for the Sincy team right now, just because I followed some of their guys and I'd like to connect with them at some point and just be able to pick their brands, especially as a punter kicker.
Speaker 1: So what would conversation like that look like if you're kind of sitting down picking their brains on their footwork and how that goes?
Speaker 3: Like, what do you guys talk about? What is the the what is it the cooler conversations around the water tower?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't know. I think I would mainly start around their upbringing. Just that's kind of how I start most conversations with people, even in our locker room, right. Yeah. With a master's you know, I'm almost finished my master's degree in social work. Right.
Speaker 3: Oh, good for you.
Speaker 2: So you're going to finish it yes, yeah, specifically in childhood development. So understanding it really helped me in my own locker room at Michigan. It's helping me here too. You're going to meet so many different people from you know, various walks of life. Yeah, and allowing yourself to you know, be open to conversations and just understand that people come from different backgrounds and all that kind of stuff, will you know, allow you to create better relationships and have a better understanding of people. So I guess with the like, if I were to have a conversation with ose soccer guys, is really starting with that to kind of form a relationship and then kind of get more into the nitty gritty of like technique and all that kind of we.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what's going on over here? How are we doing this? Do you have any game day superstitions?
Speaker 1: The kickers have more superstitions than other players, would you say in other positions?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, probably maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know there was one guy who would I've heard stories, so I don't know how true it is, but he would go to the same gas station every Friday, you know, before a game, go like three rows back in the skittles, get the same pack of skittles. They're like all that same route. I don't know how true that is. I just heard it, but I'd say.
Speaker 3: Do you have any shades of that?
Speaker 2: I have a routine, but I'm not like superstitious.
Speaker 3: Evan McPherson comes out to Eminem, what would your entrance music be?
Speaker 2: Does he really?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Whatever song?
Speaker 3: Does Evan come out to lose yourself? What is it? You know? We don't know, Eminem? What is it without me? What would you come out to? Would your music be?
Speaker 2: As a rookie? I think someone else is probably gonna pick for me anyway.
Speaker 3: But if you were in the drivers you're in the driver's scene. What are you picking?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know. There's so much good music out there, probably very probably some Led Zeppelin or Yeah, and then maybe if I'm feeling a different type of way, I'd go into some d M type stuff. Oh really, I was so yeah, like all those kind of groups. Okay, I like every kind of music.
Speaker 3: Interesting. All right, well food for thought.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk the stash, the inspiration behind the stash. How much work goes into styling the stash.
Speaker 3: What's the statue's story?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it started with me and my kicker at Michigan, just kind of, you know, messing around during camp. Like college, the the days are long, but the years are short, especially during camp, the days are super super long. So we thought it would bring a little bit more out to our group to shave.
Speaker 3: All the facial and kept it and kept it up top right, and then we.
Speaker 2: Started kicking well, and then then we started winning. So it really just kind of, you know, shot forward from there. We're like, well, we got to keep it now it works. If it works, it works. Yeah, I shaved it now. I shaved it right after the TCU game, right after a bowl game.
Speaker 1: Renee All Day is presented by Gillette Labs. The best a man can get keeps getting better. Look good, game, good, all right.
Speaker 3: I would like you to rank some mustaches for me.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is awesome.
Speaker 1: We've got a pluthor of different stashes to look at. Maybe even give them a rating of like five. Brad Robbins right feet, something like that, right foot, just a bunch of feet.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go up first. Ooh, the Justin Bieber stash. It's thin. Yeah, describe the stash.
Speaker 2: Huh, I don't know, you know what some people rock the thin stash. I don't. I don't mind it. Are we going to scale? What are we doing?
Speaker 3: It's a little pervy, dare I say? Okay, a bit of a pervy slash, just throwing that up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not drawn to this stash. You have a very masculine stash.
Speaker 3: This I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Some people can rock it, though, and it's all about like your head shape. Oh I can't. His head shape works with that, Okay, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Okay, like for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it's like a plus, like could you see him rocking super heavy? Yeah, it's all based on.
Speaker 3: Sweet little face.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, all right, next.
Speaker 2: Out of ten.
Speaker 1: Look at I mean that is a man stash. I feel like that really sort of like led the way I mustaches.
Speaker 3: This was a ground paving mustache.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean trying to drink any kind of like milk or milkshake, or like eat yogurt, Like you can't have any any form of like if you have male and a burger, that's there for a day.
Speaker 3: But is this the thing? I didn't even think about it.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't eat like yogurts much evorite thing in the morning. And every time I get a spoon and like it just it gets stuck all over my face.
Speaker 3: All right, Freddie Mercury top tiers.
Speaker 2: Like I said, it works for certain people, right and it is like it's thin, but it's like prominent, it's not and it's well yeah, it's like well well crafted, like well done, uh, well manicured. That that's what I want to say, Like that was that's definitely someone who looked in the mirror and went, I got to manicure this, you know, all right.
Speaker 3: Next one classic and to bleach it.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's got to be a painful process to bleach that mustache.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I'm a big fan of the guy, but.
Speaker 3: You don't love it.
Speaker 2: I just don't love like this this part down here. Yeah, I feel like that, but I feel, yeah, too much maintenance. There's a there's a balance, right, but I feel like that's what makes him who he is.
Speaker 3: You don't want to get lost in the stash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but everyone can identify this guy based on that, right, no doubt.
Speaker 3: So no doubt.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's positive.
Speaker 3: I don't last one, oh not our last one?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: How do we feel about Tom Selleck? Also a classic? Yeah, that's very massive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly what you want. Again, that's like the perfect balance of masculine, well manicured, handsome man.
Speaker 3: Give me a shot of whiskey and a cigarette.
Speaker 1: Jaw to shine and the Aaron Rodgers dash questionable?
Speaker 2: Interesting? See, like, I think I don't think he cares, if that makes sense, And that's fine. Yeah, no, that's great, just let it fly. Yeah, no, I look up to him. I like his mentality, and I don't think you know, he probably didn't foresee him being rated by me on the mustache chart, if that makesists, And even if he did, he probably wouldn't, you know, didn't care. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Okay, so now let's take it to your team and let's see how these guys look with mustaches.
Speaker 3: Awesome, here we go, Joe. Can Joe pull it off? Joe Burrow with a mustache? Yeah, but can't the man pull off though?
Speaker 2: You know pretty much pretty much? I can't. Yeah, you're right. I think that's more. You can get a better mustache than that. I mean, if he wants to sing in a barbershop quartet, that's perfect and it.
Speaker 3: Could be cute.
Speaker 1: I guess all right up next, can that's a mass nice?
Speaker 3: It aged him about twenty years, for sure, but I think he can do it. It actually frames his mouth quite beautifully.
Speaker 2: No, that's pretty good. That's Uh yeah, I'd rate that. Yeah, ten out of ten for.
Speaker 3: Sure, ten out of ten.
Speaker 2: Next, Oh, that's scary, come on? Yeah, no thanks Evan. No no no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Nice brown mustache coming out to eminem.
Speaker 2: No no, no no, that's not gonna work. That's not gonna fly. You think I'm supposed to You think I'm supposed to hold for this guy? Come on, like, I gotta look back and watch him nod and like give me, give me like a head nod. Do you think I'm gonna be able to keep my map together?
Speaker 3: Come on? All right, next one? There we go, Sam, that's not bad. You don't love it.
Speaker 1: The colors off, the color is off, but we're just working with photoshops.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, for sure, it's not bad. I feel like any dude that's like like in a masculine like position, right right, So based on your position pretty much anybody, Yeah, you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people shy away from the mustache or treat it just as a novelty and joke.
Speaker 3: But it's quite a beautiful piece.
Speaker 2: It's coming back. Tell you, I'm running across more people around town who are rocking.
Speaker 1: So yes, Okay, so we've rated mustaches. Now I would like to take it to the gam We're going to rate some legs. I want you to tell me how far you think this leg is going to be able to kick, and then we will reveal who the leg belongs to.
Speaker 3: Hit me with a leg.
Speaker 1: Okay, look at that leg. Look that's a talk to me about this leg. You're the leg expert.
Speaker 3: What's that leg saying to you? Beef fi?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see what I'm looking at is like, so do you see the calves person's see how they're like high and tight. Person's probably a sprinter can run really quick, I would say because of that, they have a little bit of twitch to them, so they could kick farther than the average joe. Yeah, but without technique, probably not as far as you know, a professional punn or a professional kicker. Okay, so I'd say probably like on average, give him ten punds ten kicks, like forty five yards?
Speaker 3: Who do we got? Hey, that's better than that?
Speaker 2: So okay, So given given that he has the twitch and now he has the technique, so he could get to like seventy eighty yard.
Speaker 3: Man, he looks great. I didn't know that about the calf. Great, calf analysis. Great, all right, next leg?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, we'll get that thing if I could only what a beautiful leg.
Speaker 2: See that's very powerful.
Speaker 3: Quads, very very quad heavy in a good way.
Speaker 2: But the cast has no shape, right, so like respectfully, yeah, respectfully respectful one. Yeah, so this vertical leap, I am basing it on a vertical leap. I don't feel like it would be above thirty wow. Okay, so I don't know, like without technique thirty thirty five yards max.
Speaker 3: Who's the leg belonged to Carrie Underwood?
Speaker 2: It's probably pretty good.
Speaker 3: What a shanty, beautiful woman.
Speaker 2: Not in those shoes. You can't kick in those shoes. It's about the only thing you can do in those shoes.
Speaker 3: And a sneaker is coming back. Next leg? Wow? Okay, alright, whose leg is that?
Speaker 2: No calf definition because of the because of the tights, So I can't go based on my original analysis goes the spat on the ankles is going to limit ankle mobility. It's gonna be very tough to lock your foot out.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Uh, looking at the hand, I don't know, I don't know if they're able to catch and yeah, that's what I'm saying, I don't know if they can like catch and mold the ball, So technically, I don't know. I don't know how technically, but the quads are unbelievable. Beautiful quads are unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Got stacked in the front and the back.
Speaker 2: Yes, so what I'm saying, So based off raw power, I think, uh, probably max are like forty five forty three?
Speaker 3: Who have we got a DJ?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd say that's pretty accurate. There it is.
Speaker 1: We have one more? Like one more leg? Wow, these legs are ensured legs. These legs are a big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: How far is that leg kicking a ball?
Speaker 1: I don't see a ton of I mean, the muscles are there, but I feel like they I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know. Like respectfully, that's how you gotta start, right respect I would like to see this individual. I think I have a feeling who it is, but i'd like to see this individual run a sprint. Okay, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: What are you really made of? What can we get out?
Speaker 2: It's one thing to have, like you have a nice leg, but it's like another thing is like does it functions? Does it? Does it? Does it? Is able to kick. How's your mobility? Right?
Speaker 3: Who's like? Do you think that is?
Speaker 2: I don't want to be wrong, so I'm gonna let you go ahead.
Speaker 3: Like reveal.
Speaker 2: That's what I was going to say for you.
Speaker 1: Now, So her legs are insured, I'm not sure at what price?
Speaker 3: What would your legs be insured for?
Speaker 2: It's a good question. I don't know. It depends. Yeah, after.
Speaker 1: Renee all day is present, buy Gellette Labs. Gellett Labs is not your dad's razor. It's Gellette's ultimate shaving experience. Oh boy, all right, Brad, it's time for us to get down to the nitty gritty here and do a little shaving. I mean, you are the pro on all aspects of this show right now.
Speaker 3: Do where do we start? What's what's the what's the key to a successful shave?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'd say that was actually youtubing this stuff the other day. Gelllette set me u uh like a low care package. I got a bunch of different razors and stuff. But I think the biggest key is developing a shave routine. Okay, so how do you how do you begin? Right? How do you? How do you begin your shave routine? So some people do the warm towel, you know, if they're sitting labs or face whatever. But I take a warm shower, which I just got done with practice. I just showered.
Speaker 1: Okay, so follicles are ready, right, great, preventing ingrown hairs all that kind of Nobody wants to mess with ingrown hair. But I will watch it on Instagram.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so's true. It's true. It's true. Okay, So yeah, no, uh, getting it started. So I shaved my head in the shower and shaving cream all that kind of stuff. But shove face. Yeah, the no look effects kind of tough. I shave all but here and then I kind of line it up and do myself. I got, but shaving the beard. Uh are we demonstrating with these guys?
Speaker 3: That's all you.
Speaker 2: It's a little cold technique. It's a little cold. So I'm just seeing how I'm testing the temperature of the water, right because it's a little cold, which will like not make it soft. Right at the boo the balloon boon, the balloon's a little hairless. Yeah, but I get I like to get some water on it. That's basically what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: That's what we're gonna start it. I like sprinkle mine.
Speaker 2: That's fine, but it's got the got the water on it. Oh no, I'll dry it off now, you dry it off, right off, right up, a little bit prep the surface. So I go on the hand first. I don't know is this gel or is this?
Speaker 3: It looks like.
Speaker 2: Gelling to the phone. Hello, there it goes, there goes.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start out get a nice yeah, yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Should I be following what you're doing or should I develop my own technique?
Speaker 2: You can develop your own technique, can do whatever you want. But I always start putting it in the hands.
Speaker 1: I've only shaved my legs and I've not used shave.
Speaker 3: Cream in a long time. Here you go, Willynilly get in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's not enough shave cream.
Speaker 3: I don't think I started.
Speaker 2: I told you I was gonna start. I didn't want to like over shaving cream. Okay, here we go. Oh, I might need a paper towel or a towel towel. You'll have one. This will do it, just for just for sake of the balloon. This will be a pretty good surface to go against, because there's not really a whole lot should we just go just do Oh? There we go, There we go, get in there. It's not gonna be Do you just get shaved everywhere completely? Yeah? No, no, Well this is why I shave in the shower. Out I made a mess. All right, there we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You can't have a shaving cream hand with the razor.
Speaker 3: That's risky business, right.
Speaker 2: So the point of having like, can I have a little of that? Nope? So the point of having like a dry hand. Right, if you're shaving, it's a little bit slippery on the razor. You might slide the wrong way and cut yourself, but preferably warm.
Speaker 3: You made such a mess, pride.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll clean up. That's part of it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Oh shoot, which way is his hair going? So I start with my head. I go one line right down the middle. Okay, this because once I started going bald and I shaved my head down to like a buzz cut, I decided like, all right, I'm not gonna have the buzz cut. I'm just gonna shave it. So I did one line right down the middle. I was like, all right, well, you can't go back now. You can't stop once you did just like a reverse mohawk. So the scullet this is gonna pop? Is it?
Speaker 1: I will see if we're lucky. You know that they want the care, they want them to pop.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I mean I've been shaving probably longer than you have, so I've probably had I've had leg hair longer.
Speaker 3: Than you've had facial hair for sure. Probably you have shaven knee.
Speaker 2: Shaven knee, let me tell you. Okay, so I think the I would call the chin. The chin is the knee of the face. Yeah, so I've shaved a chinky. Have you shaved a chin? No?
Speaker 1: What was the first thing you noticed when you shaved your head? That now, all of a sudden, this was more pronounced on your face and all of a sudden, did your eyes look nice and bright?
Speaker 3: Or like were your teeth looking a little like whiter?
Speaker 2: Shave my own?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like when you like fully committed to the.
Speaker 2: Bald head, Yeah, like it costs less money, like way easier maintenance. Sure, I'd say, like really, one of the first thing I noticed was like in that summer we went to the pool. Oh yeah, and I was very hydrodynamic. I think that's the word, right, Like like I did Like, yeah, I don't know if that's the correct terminology, but it wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Be aero dynamic. Hydro dynamic is that the word. It's got to be right, It sounds.
Speaker 2: Good with confidence whatever. But uh, yeah, when I went underwater, it was like the weirdest feeling in the world, Like do they just feel like as normally your hair is soaked and it's all over your face and stuff, and I was just like it felt so good.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty refreshed that.
Speaker 1: Like Michael Phelps full body shave and then you're really in business.
Speaker 3: No one can stop you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Something about those Michigan guys and shaven huh. During our camp in COVID days, we did the uh it was like the reverse fade, so like, so I faded it because it was bald up top. I faded it into like heavier at the bottom.
Speaker 3: We're all just trying things out, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thought it was pretty funny. That's cool. And then apparently this is what Evan and those guys say. Apparently I miss a spot right sorry, that's right here every time, but well the hair's coming back now. I'm good right now. But apparently I miss a spot every time, and they call it my my wings that I have, but it's impossible to see. You can't see anything. Then well, it's.
Speaker 1: Also like I don't know, if you're like a hair on the back kind of guy, then it's like where do you draw the line on?
Speaker 3: How far down are we going?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a tough one to see.
Speaker 4: Right, that's just like you draw a line and like, all right, I could feel it there, you know, get it below the shirt on once youah, once you look at the razor and it's like long hairs and you're like a.
Speaker 3: Struck owned it.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: The more you know this is great. I'm glad that we got to have a little shaving session. Yeah. I've never shaved with anybody.
Speaker 2: Before, so it's the first. It's the first time for me too.
Speaker 3: Usually it's a solo endeavor, but we did it.
Speaker 2: It's one of the few parts of your life you can control, you know.
Speaker 3: Brad. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Now we know more about shaving, and you got the best shaved head in the game.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. Yeah, I'm glad.
Speaker 3: I'm face no, that's a happy customer right there.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: I wanted to pop so bad