Speaker 1: It's good to have you back here.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to be back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm going to wait and see if it's good to happen bout here. I And it's nothing personal. No, I don't like to assume look as a person, it's nice to see you for the show, which is a professional venture. I mean, I'm at work right now. You never need a job. I don't want to just say, oh, pressure's off, it's good just to have you here. You know you said okay.
Speaker 2: If I also don't make an assumption about whether I'm having a good time.
Speaker 1: I'm sharing how I feel right now. Yeah, like and that objectively. I can't do it myself and say it is. Part of that is like we are doing well on the show right now, so I'm in a position where I have a lot to show. I'm feeling positively where it shows at Lately, we try to be modest about this. I think, like we I don't talk about that much. I can feel myself wanting to like make it like, oh, it's not a big deal, like this is a podcast or whatever, to like make to not make other people feel small.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, humility is not always a virtue in this business. And you do kind of have to be your own PR team sometimes and.
Speaker 1: Maybe by telling our story, saying exactly where we're at, we can help people feel I would love to hear it.
Speaker 3: I would say, should we go some of the recent guests? Sure, So let's see. Let me look at the you.
Speaker 1: Don't remember there, literally our first time walking into the studio, Gili, literally our first time walking in the studio. Bill Macy's here waiting.
Speaker 3: Wow, No, Bill Macy, Rizamed was just here. Croll never heard of uh, check Strong in here. Uh. We got the men in black. We got these I don't know, but they seem to have a following, uh, Sir Sherman SNL. So wow, it's been kind of a murder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been wild.
Speaker 2: Are you guys enjoying yourselves? Aside from the money stuff.
Speaker 3: Some of the episodes have been pretty fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of them.
Speaker 3: Some of them have been a good time. Yeah. And even when uh, it doesn't go well, I think that it's always nice to reflect on later and say, Okay, here's what I learned from that, Here's what I'm going to do differently next time, and even employing it to a certain extent with with you today, Gil where he said, hey, it's so great to have you back on the show, and I said, hang on a beat, because I think we have sometimes taken the air out of the balloon for people too quickly, right right, and they haven't necessarily felt like there's no antia he had to perform. Yeah, yeah, the pressure like, yeah, are no I.
Speaker 2: Feel And that's fine.
Speaker 3: I don't know what your show is. I'd love to hear about it. I'm excited to hear about it. I don't know if it's more of a hangout show. There's a lot of those, and there are shows where you actually have to show up and fucking deliver, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's room for all kinds of shows.
Speaker 3: On the show was really good.
Speaker 2: He's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're working with him, he's working with him. Yeah, yeah, he stepped up. He was doing some voices.
Speaker 2: Oh he was, Yeah, I don't do voices, so that's already a strike again.
Speaker 1: There's like so many different kinds of I can't oh my god, yeaheah, Like even even within this shows shows he did did a little voice. Yeah, Michael didn't really do one. Church didn't do one. Riz Sarah didn't do one. Rizz didn't do one m but there's so many different they did different stuff. I'm not saying they did nothing.
Speaker 3: No, I hope I do something.
Speaker 1: Sarah did nothing. Sarah did functionally did nothing.
Speaker 3: Being fair to the guests that we've had, Uh, it's a tough show to do. You don't always know how to find your way in. Sarah did not right never, you can't feed under There was no access point seemingly through which she was able to understand or participate in the show at all. In my opinion, No, it would have probably been the same show had she not arrived at the studio at all.
Speaker 1: Tried nothing. But if she had, there was sort of an agreed upon it would have been.
Speaker 3: Better because we would have been able to just the two of us, would have had an interplay where she checking in constantly of like if.
Speaker 2: You were here with the potato, it would have been the same.
Speaker 3: Potato would be amazing, Potato would be amazing for this show.
Speaker 1: We can do with just a like a potato, like make it a diver style of comedy, like we can we can.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, mister Spud or whatever we call a funny name, and then like I mean, it's already mister spud, mister spud, that was the first thought. You know, sometimes that is the best though.
Speaker 1: But you you have a show I do. Let's get let's get into that. Like I want to hear about your show. I talk about my show literally all the time.
Speaker 3: We talked about our show to start, and now it's your turn to talk about your show.
Speaker 1: And you have a show. The show is if you can make it funny, make you say it.
Speaker 2: This show is called Kevin.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: It's on Amazon Prime. It's about a rescue shelter and I play the manager of the rescue shelter. So it's cats and dogs. And I think what I.
Speaker 3: Thought we were talking about, this is what I thought you were talking podcast?
Speaker 1: Is that real?
Speaker 3: Kevin's our name of our producer.
Speaker 1: You were we said Kevin.
Speaker 2: To be the name you wanted to talk about.
Speaker 1: No, we were not. We We do need to talk about Kevin. If if if you have a show named Kevin, then we need to talk.
Speaker 2: About If you don't, if you.
Speaker 1: Don't Gill, then now we need to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Well, I I have a I do have a podcast, okay, just Premier. But I thought Kevin Prime have cats and dogs?
Speaker 3: Are you that you have. Okay, So then we do need to talk about You need.
Speaker 1: To back up and talk about that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've already.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm already making mistakes.
Speaker 3: I feel like you said, you said, I think you had Joe wangern On. I just read you the list of guests we'd had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was Wang on that list?
Speaker 2: I didn't hear it on that list, but I feel like I remember seeing is that?
Speaker 3: Is that not true?
Speaker 1: Not only is it not now, I don't know. I don't not a single one of those names could be confused with Joe Way. So now we need to talk about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if he came on, he did even less than Sarah Sherman because I didn't see him. Yeah, but that's hard.
Speaker 1: To do it. But none of them came in here and fibbed. What I'm what I'm picking up from you is actually two fibbs right in a row. I don't think the Kevin Show is real, Okay, I don't think you have that show.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, it is a show.
Speaker 1: And I know that the Joe wangerd episode of our show is not real.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I thought I thought I thought about twenty fourteen or something.
Speaker 2: No, I'm I was pretty sure I saw Joe Wang. But if that's.
Speaker 3: Maybe literally, I guess you confused us with another podcast, which is hard to do that.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that happens.
Speaker 2: Well, there is, Kevin, but I don't want to We don't have to talk about it at all.
Speaker 1: I do want to talk about your podcast.
Speaker 3: I'd like to stop just before we talk about that. I'd like to talk a little bit about trust, okay, because.
Speaker 1: Literally, we don't have to do We don't have to do that because we need that is something that once it is broken, Gil.
Speaker 3: It's not like a lamp that you can just glue back together, is it. It's not like it's gonna be a little harder to reassemble trust once it has been broken. Through the trail, so then it as he's actually generously trying to launch you into the podcast, saying I don't think this Kevin show is real. I know that Joe Wanger episode is really You're going, well, Kevin is real, and it's like for what, like, what you gonna fucking win? Man? What do you get here? Now?
Speaker 2: I sound defensive.
Speaker 1: You've already gotten the listeners excited about a project, right, you got them excited about Kevin. Hell, you got me excited about.
Speaker 3: Jesus christ Man. The way you're talking about kitties and puppies. That's on TV. I was on Prime, so they didn't.
Speaker 1: I I know if it made it all the way onto the platform, it's been vetted by a cracker jack.
Speaker 3: Yes, the number of number of layers that has to go through make it my screen.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm willing to let go and say Kevin is fake, willing to like let go of that and say that's not a real show on Amazon Prime.
Speaker 1: And it's not just that it's not called Kevin. It doesn't have it doesn't exist kitts and puppies in it. I don't You're not in it. It's not a show. You heard us talk about Kevin the producer before.
Speaker 3: And gave you an e idea.
Speaker 2: It gave me an idea to try to boast here in this moment it could be a show.
Speaker 3: Really, I mean, if it's not real.
Speaker 1: After as you were pitching it, I thought like, do you want you as must be?
Speaker 3: It has to be because we need to talk about it.
Speaker 1: We got it.
Speaker 3: We got to talk about we need to talk about Kevin. We need to talk about Kevin. As a project for us.
Speaker 1: But now, I mean, I'm worried because I want to hear about the podcast. You don't feel like the podcast is enough. And it was just talking about, yes, we're doing well here.
Speaker 3: I think that made you just now I'm going to talk about my podcast, my piss ant podcast, when these guys are doing so amazing and financially doing I mean, we don't.
Speaker 2: Certainly don't have the guests that you guys just have, and uh.
Speaker 1: And it may bring that up and I would make other podcasts feel small when I really was just trying to make them feel inspired, right, because you will kill you will have those guests, you will have a run.
Speaker 3: I mean, you guys, though, have been now you've done this.
Speaker 2: How long have you guys been doing this podcasting?
Speaker 3: A long time?
Speaker 2: Right until you got to this point. You know.
Speaker 3: The way that I kind of look at it, uh huh is like I only ever have today when I'm doing this episode. There's only this episode, right, It doesn't matter where I've been, what I've done with.
Speaker 2: You don't see all the foul shots because from the time.
Speaker 3: To fucking whistle blows to start the podcast to the time that the.
Speaker 2: Foghorn or it seems convenient. I mean, you're not looking at all the all the stuff the.
Speaker 3: Podcast was before.
Speaker 1: No, you gotta like it's work to take every single episode that you do and just let it drift out. I see, And that's been our mindset for forty nine years.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 1: So it's like almost as long as I've been doing the show. A little longer than that. That's been our mindset, right, forty nine years.
Speaker 3: At first we were hanging on to stuff, but then we have understated it. If we want to really have staying power in.
Speaker 1: This fourteen years we were we were kind of hanging on.
Speaker 3: What we got to say is and what we've been saying is, how long have you been doing the podcast? One episode? How long are you been doing it? Eleven minutes? That's as long as I've been doing it, because every episode I have to feel like that.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 2: For eleven minutes. Yes, incredible, Yeah, yeah, the podcast.
Speaker 3: You've got one, I've got one that's interesting. I wonder where you got that idea? Got admit it's a little bit similar to what it is.
Speaker 1: It is, And sometimes I feel like we say that episodes, we say like, where'd you get that idea. Yeah, but I am not allowed to remember what we've done on other shows, right, So if you hear us doing something again, we're still going to have a podcast. And we say where they got that idea? Probably from us. I don't know that we did that.
Speaker 3: They've done that joke. I go news to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, show tell me, tell me more about it.
Speaker 3: Well yes, well, yeah, the joke itself doesn't work in a way because when I say, wonder where you got that idea? What am I even preferring to? Yeah, because I've never had a podcast, because you don't know how I don't know about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you only know about this one. I was just.
Speaker 3: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Did I get the idea from you? Or have you not had a podcast?
Speaker 1: Well, which is probably yeah, we've had this episode, so yours was before?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yours is older because you've done.
Speaker 2: Understand I'm very confused. Okay, Well, I guess I got it before. I maybe I travel through time somehow and.
Speaker 1: Obvious episode would take time to develop, like we'd have to like kid and stuff like that, or maybe in the time between when we decide to book you for this episode.
Speaker 3: I heard your own that's interesting. That's interesting like that.
Speaker 1: It does make sense. Yeah, it does make sense.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it actually works, Yeah it works. I stole it.
Speaker 2: I did steal it from Okay, I did steal it.
Speaker 3: From And what made you decide to steal it? Well, I just.
Speaker 2: I just saw it so successful. And yes, the show, the podcast is called Good Science. I host it with uh Anthony Tammanik. When does it? It airs on Tuesdays. It comes out every Tuesday, Tuesday. When when does yours?
Speaker 1: We don't know, you know, you know, you've never done it. Yeah, we just have one, no one that's coming out.
Speaker 3: When this one's coming out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and by the time it does, we won't know about it anymore.
Speaker 3: It's almost like fifty first dates. Hating the sound of Tuesday though, as Yeah, yeah, Tuesday, Tuesday makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's not Monday, you know, right, but it's still like still like to make.
Speaker 3: An impact on the week.
Speaker 2: It's the beginning of the week. Yeah, yeah, it's not the first thing in the week.
Speaker 3: You don't want that. Monday is a little bit thirsty, ain't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's a little Garfield.
Speaker 3: No, No it's not. No, I mean Garfield would not I want to release his podcast on a Monday. He's barely surviving on Monday.
Speaker 1: But if it's coming out for him on Tuesday, then he might have to record it on Monday when you're not going to get the best product out of him. If that's the case, if it's releasing on Monday, if nothing else you know on Monday, that could be Garfields.
Speaker 2: When is Garfield recording?
Speaker 3: So I guess your joke of it's a little Garfield could work. Thank you that Monday would be a decent release date for him. It's the only way to en that you keep coming around with Joe like that, you keep coming around. I don't know, you know, learning have either winning or learning?
Speaker 1: And what are you guys up to?
Speaker 3: What the podcast?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tony plays r f K Junior and I play an unfiltered comedian named Kyle Quim and we talk about it's like as if the podcast was released from the desk of the health secretary. So it's like bad or misinformation, disinformation health stuff.
Speaker 1: That's funny, that's so crazy crazy. I thought you I thought I thought you said this is so stupid. I honestly thought you just said that it was a show where you're playing or Anthony is playing r F K Junior. Yes, that's correct, and that it's like bad stuff from the health secretary and misinformation yes from him.
Speaker 2: Yes, but what is it? What do you mean what's it called?
Speaker 1: But what is the show? Really?
Speaker 3: That is the show?
Speaker 2: That is the show?
Speaker 1: That is the show?
Speaker 2: Yes? Why is that?
Speaker 3: Is that not good?
Speaker 2: Do you guys have a ship?
Speaker 1: Did you know this?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I mean, as I've said, Oh, I didn't even know we were recording today.
Speaker 2: But I don't like how quiet you're getting.
Speaker 3: It scaring me give us a second. Yeah, so I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: We cannot have this in here. Yeah, we cannot be having any of the like I just laid out to you what we're building here right well, the guests that we've had on like the kind of people that we have in this studio. You are talking about someone with a direct line to the President of the United States.
Speaker 3: Do you realize that, I mean, yes.
Speaker 1: And talking about him and doing making fun of me bad misinformation in and making fun of style.
Speaker 2: Are you guys? Uh? Do you guys agree with what he says?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know who has said what. I don't know who said anything. I've only been alive for seventeen minutes. Basically I didn't exist before this timer started.
Speaker 2: Sure, do you go when the podcast ends?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm not the guy to ask. It's like sort of like I met the person to answer that question. So I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Either Sean and I being dead outside of the confines of this episode.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, keeps us alive?
Speaker 1: Do you understand what I'm saying? I think so if we knew go out into the world, taking in no information, putting out no information, just moving through.
Speaker 3: As if what we didn't exist.
Speaker 1: I don't know, and I don't want to, Okay, And so when you bring in here into this space where we are building, something I told you Bill Macy was that we did an episode with him. Yeah, and congrats by the way, again, I mean thank you, But like I'm worried about that now. I'm worried about that episode getting pulled.
Speaker 3: That's scary to me because I go, oh, great, So now the Bill Macy episode has been shadow band on all platforms, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: One day call, one call and this is gone. All this is gone.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, you think, Rob.
Speaker 1: Finally finally we have something going here.
Speaker 2: Do you think Ka would care about what's going on about his like his about an episode with Bill Macy.
Speaker 1: His entire life's work being like throwing a fucking garbage.
Speaker 2: And asked to you know, I think he's I just feel like for a show, and that.
Speaker 3: Made it just a making.
Speaker 2: How do you know that if you if you.
Speaker 3: Just were born, I'm occupying his mental space. Okay, you know I'm not me. I'm going yeah, I'm dropping into r f K for a minute, the same way you do on the show, because I'm not making fun of him, actually trying to understand him and saying, well, what would he be thinking? Probably, uh, that's not very nice. And so what you basically have said to me today, Gil, if I could paraphrase, is you said, Hi, guys, nice rocket ship. Mind if I get on with a goddamn fucking stick of dynamite and just explode the entire.
Speaker 1: Thing early the day of the idea, you guys are going public.
Speaker 3: Yes, the plan was always to go public. Wow, to be.
Speaker 1: The second trillion dollar it was.
Speaker 3: Gilts here, Let's let him talk about his show. It won't be anything damaging. I'm sure. Then will announce the IPO and he'll be here for the popping of Champ Wayne did you this probably around minute nine?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you.
Speaker 2: Did think of it during this podcast, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But that was always the plan.
Speaker 2: That was always Well, I apologize. I'm not trying to ruin anything you like you're.
Speaker 1: Doing apology to it's too RFK. It's him, So he is not mad at us, but instead happy with us, because like I said, he has a direct line to the president. He can call and say something. Actually, I have a.
Speaker 3: Feeling you also. I have a feeling you also an apology to both Colin Quinn and Kyle Kanaane because I feel like when you tell me about this, uh you're playing that, you go, well, this is a completely fictional character. There's no it's just a name. It's not it's not based on them. No, but Gil, you're telling me that you just came up with these unfiltered comedians with this fake name, and that you're not borrowing at all.
Speaker 2: I didn't say I wasn't borrowing at all. But those two definitely not.
Speaker 1: Who is it? Then? No? Is it one person?
Speaker 2: It's an amalgamation of sweeties.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe two Max maybe maybe maybe not those two.
Speaker 3: It's not them. It's not them.
Speaker 2: It's definitely not you guys. You know.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, but if you want.
Speaker 2: As a third fib, I can say that that podcast doesn't exist, So maybe Bobby won't be upset.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's lucky for us, that's lucky for that. That's what you want me to do. You want me to go down one small issue with it, and it's an issue of true us. Which, yeah, once that's broken. Gil, it's not a lamp, you know, it's definitely not a lamp. It's not a lamb.
Speaker 2: Well, how do I repair this? How do I get on? I want to make I don't want to ruin your streams.
Speaker 3: It's not with more words I think.
Speaker 2: I mean no, I feel like I can't. I'm trying to dig out, but I feel like i'm you know.
Speaker 1: I I see a path here, uh and it goes right through and right over Tony.
Speaker 2: M What would you like me to What does that mean? Getting rid of him?
Speaker 1: I think you need to say the truth about Tony. What he's about, hink effective is k.
Speaker 3: I do think we need to kill Tony?
Speaker 1: His dominion over you? What he I don't like that for you? What he subjects you to? Your creative dynamic.
Speaker 2: To throw him under the bus.
Speaker 1: Kill.
Speaker 3: This isn't you. This being mean to the President's friend. That's not you A long time. Yeah, no, you're right. I try to be as sweet as possible. Jesus Christ. You stayed on my country brought over State of Play on DVD.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that?
Speaker 3: I mean you were like, let's watch State of Plant.
Speaker 2: That's right, right, you're two beautiful cats.
Speaker 3: I mean that was they're dead.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's me digging a hole again. I apologize for bringing that up.
Speaker 3: Of course, I'm not aware of that during this recording.
Speaker 2: To me, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: It's just another example of something that you loved at one point. Well, okay, you can kill kill your darlings. I will do that for you. If you guys want, Tony, can I talk to camera? Yeah? Maybe talk to uh so if it's helpful, Like, sure, talk to talk to this gentleman here. Okay, do you know who Tony A. Taminik is? Not before this episode? Okay, not before this episode? Okay, so this is like, this is someone.
Speaker 2: Who can really like embody.
Speaker 3: He's like me, yeah, yeah, just born yeah, before this episode. I know anything about any of these people.
Speaker 2: So weird that you knew my name when I came in here.
Speaker 3: Someone told us.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, someone told us right before.
Speaker 2: You want right here, I go, Tony. I don't think what you're doing is right.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, Oh no, this is not This is not the device that I'm saying. You are speed to our audience.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The proxy's sitting right here, okay, and telling the truth about Tony and his dominion over you.
Speaker 2: Okay, everyone out there. Tony has control over me. He forces me to do things I don't want to do.
Speaker 1: Smell different stuff.
Speaker 2: Smell different things, taste different things, touch different things.
Speaker 3: He's done it for a while now.
Speaker 2: It's sort of a grooming thing, kissing, kissing things, touching, kissing, tasting, licking, and I don't want to do it anymore, and he forces me to do it so that he can criticize the establishment.
Speaker 3: Not allowed to wear shoes around it.
Speaker 2: I'm not allowed to wear shoes around the house. I have to go barefoot because he likes to see my feet. He makes me cook for him with my crackout. He makes me why would you the first time you've been alive?
Speaker 1: But some stuff you can stick up on? But yeah, you can yeah, that part.
Speaker 2: He likes to see a little. He likes to see the start of something, you know what I mean, just a little bit, just a little bit, not the whole thing. Okay, Yeah, And then I uh, I feel like I don't want to say these things about.
Speaker 1: What does he like to eat? Was he like the cooking form.
Speaker 2: With bacon, pogis and bacon? He likes Ukrainian and he.
Speaker 1: Likes even stop.
Speaker 3: What's that? Even stopped clocks right twice to day. I'm not gonna fault the guy's dietary. It sounds like a pretty yeah.
Speaker 1: And the Ukrainian thing is like, what's that about? Like it's a comment on something like what's the deal?
Speaker 2: I think he just likes parogis. Oh maybe you think it's a comment might be political?
Speaker 1: I mean, knowing this guy, I mean yeah, everything seems to be political with this.
Speaker 2: Are you guys aware of what's happening over there?
Speaker 3: Because I know you were.
Speaker 2: Just you just.
Speaker 3: Well. It is around the time in the podcast where I do have a hard reset, around minute twenty eight, I forget what the first fourteen minutes of the podcast, where I do I do maintain some knowledge from the middle chunk whatever yeah, whatever you feel is right or just you know, it's a I don't go through a selection process. You got like things get filtered out, somethings stay something.
Speaker 2: I wish I could do this. I mean I wish I could have this soul's work.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you you don't.
Speaker 3: It is a curse, Gilly. Does it make for a good podcast? Numbers don't lie. Yeah, it's pretty good, you know.
Speaker 1: But then when you do one that's really special, when you get that episode, Oh, please, can I just have this one?
Speaker 3: Please? This one? Just this one?
Speaker 2: Does it?
Speaker 3: Ever?
Speaker 1: Those are the ones that you really have to can I ask what you're giving up? Push under the surface of the water.
Speaker 2: What are you giving up? When is it bad? When does it hurt you? Well?
Speaker 1: I did that. Yeah, that was sort of the last idea that I was laying out that, like, when you have a really special episode, it's kind of an answer to the question like we're giving up, right, You're giving up like a memory that's like positive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you were saying you interrupted him and said, that's when it's worth it. But what he was saying was like, that's actually the hardest part.
Speaker 1: Of the hardest part. Those are the ones that you really have to learn.
Speaker 3: I guess it's worth it. No, I was confused.
Speaker 1: I was listening how I guess I'm wondering now because it was just saying, like you it's a good thing that you have to separate yourself from and you thought that was good.
Speaker 2: No, I I just I was confused. I thought you were talking about that it's it's all worth Like what you're giving up is like that.
Speaker 1: I think we have to put this on Tony as well. Somehow that you've even part of, just like a social experiment where like, yeah, everything is inverted.
Speaker 3: He has he has somehow your mind.
Speaker 2: So that you are unable to take I don't know what's happening. I feel like I'm babbling and lying, which.
Speaker 3: Is a challenge for us because obviously we often work with guests. We told you how good Nick did on the show, with a lot of people who they do know what's happening. I could try doing a voice like Nick. I'm worried that the voice would be offensive to someone very powerful based on the history you.
Speaker 2: Have of the Bobby thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so, and that will like we'll figure out who the comedian is that you have it out for for some reason in this business. You know, it's like the business is not doing amazing right now. Yeah, Like, I don't think an attitude is.
Speaker 2: Do you think I'm piling on?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's pretty.
Speaker 3: History is in a state of attraction, and I'm not necessarily someone who's going to kick the town while it's down.
Speaker 1: A circular squad, let's attack it. It seems like a good idea to you, circular firing squad, but it's actually a great way to get your fucking head blown off. Yeah, because they all have it's a squad like they also have gone.
Speaker 2: Are you warning? Are you telling me to be careful?
Speaker 1: I'm literally describing a circular firing squad where everyone is standing in a circle and they're firing into the circle. Sounds kind of fun for just.
Speaker 3: You, of course, it sounds fun when I first started, but it's incredibly dangerous. Is there another way to explain it to him?
Speaker 1: And now you know, like that's your the person that.
Speaker 2: You're trying, No, it's not. It's definitely not. David Town Okay, love Dave so funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, now it's narrowed down to like such.
Speaker 3: And now whenever we find out who it is. It's like, I feel like it's not just definitely, it's not just maybe. It's not.
Speaker 1: Like yes, like he's going.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's only three. There's plenty of more comedians out there, but I mean, can you.
Speaker 1: Get It's like I wouldn't say there's we're in a plenty I mean situation.
Speaker 2: Contract, someone who's like under you know, I don't know, can you name anyone who's.
Speaker 1: Like okay, so now these guys are washed up?
Speaker 3: They are?
Speaker 1: It's old, I just.
Speaker 3: Washed up hats you know when you see an old soldier. I never said he's old for a reason.
Speaker 2: He's experienced.
Speaker 3: I just he's a survivor. Who do you guys like?
Speaker 2: Who do you guys like to.
Speaker 3: Listen to me? Personally?
Speaker 1: Nice? They don't know? Nice thing about forgetting every episode of your podcast? Yes, and as it's over is you can listen to it.
Speaker 3: I'm a huge fan of this show and I can't wait to hear this episode. Yeah, because this is going to be really able.
Speaker 2: To experience the episode outside. Do you know what's happening on the outside of this podcast? Do you have any memories of it at all?
Speaker 3: Rips and drabs, drops and drabs like a ray of light, a flower pedal.
Speaker 2: Just see like images will flash.
Speaker 3: Syrup on a Fresh Everything bagel.
Speaker 2: WHOA, that's weird. Syrup on in everything bagel?
Speaker 1: Fresh everything bagel?
Speaker 2: You know I did make that's why would you put syrup on? Why do you think you're Audi is putting syrup on in everything bagel?
Speaker 3: And for the listeners who are just are hearing this, I'm pointing a gill like, what the fuck is this guy talking about?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: He doesn't have an answer, and Hayes looking back at me and he's going, your guess is as good as mine, O bray. So.
Speaker 1: So I mean Sean writes for Severance. I don't know if you know this about.
Speaker 3: I did Sean?
Speaker 1: I did, but I was trying to relate the mindset, yeah, of not knowing what's happening in or outside the room that you're in also applies to Severans, right, so he doesn't know about that right now?
Speaker 3: Oh okay?
Speaker 1: So when you say what do you say? Audi?
Speaker 3: He does why?
Speaker 1: He does that little gesture at you saying he's like this guy on and can I have some?
Speaker 2: You know, right, I'm not on anything. I'm just saying things that he doesn't know about me. I apologize because now where do you think I came from?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? What I hate to answer? A question was a question?
Speaker 2: What's outside that door?
Speaker 3: This one? Another door, another door, Open it.
Speaker 1: Up, check it out?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well that's just for sound. That's not like, that's not like some Alice in Wonderland freaky ship that you're doing. That's just you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's just for sound.
Speaker 1: That's for sound. Do you think, yeah, that's two doors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we're in a recording booth studio.
Speaker 1: They all have two doors, a lot of them do. Okay, I don't know about episode I.
Speaker 3: We honestly learned something new episode every episode we try to. We try to. It depends. It depends on whether the guest is acting in good faith, because it's very difficult to learn when you are being given a bunch of misinformation. Yeah, you don't trust me, as you've accused our FK of delivering, And yet there's the stench of hypocrisy fills the room.
Speaker 1: And so the case you're making is that your creative collaborators, like so called great crime, is that he likes you to occasionally make parogi's and bacon, not not a not like a not an elaborate for him.
Speaker 3: That's not that demanding. Are they frozen or are you making the dough and all that from.
Speaker 2: And they're frozen? Everything's frozen. I mean it's one pan's not a lot, I guess, But he does other I said the crack thing showing.
Speaker 1: A little bit of crack, and how he went to an.
Speaker 2: Office and say, show me a little bit of crack.
Speaker 3: It sound like you're in an office. Sounds like you're in his house. My rides here.
Speaker 1: How is he negotiating like like more or less? Like how do you like pull it up and pull it down?
Speaker 2: It a peak?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: So he wants to see a peak?
Speaker 1: Okay? And so is he pulling it down? Or you then know what that means?
Speaker 3: I know what it means at this point, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think you might actually be misunderstanding.
Speaker 2: Why where are you getting that? I misunder What am I misunderstanding?
Speaker 1: I mean it seems like you have just assumed that that means that he wants to see a little more of your butt crack.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like I don't think so many If I heard that.
Speaker 1: If I heard that, I would like reach back and like shortstop.
Speaker 3: If I said to heyes, gimme peak, and he took an and showed me some of his butt crack, I would be like, okay, never mind, So he would never find out what I meant at that point going to engage.
Speaker 2: What could it possibly mean to say, show me a peek?
Speaker 3: Well, any more contents? I need more context.
Speaker 1: The present, the present I give to him after the show.
Speaker 3: Well, he's not saying, don't let me peak, let me feel how heavy the box is? Eh? And then he's you know, you.
Speaker 1: Want to at the present.
Speaker 2: You think I'm the one instigating showing crack the way you've described it, you are.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're literally the.
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I mean the crack is the present?
Speaker 3: Well, no, wonder he's being so destructive on the show. He's acting out. I guess the guy is screaming for some kind of show of love.
Speaker 1: When do you give him a present?
Speaker 2: That is the present?
Speaker 1: You showing a little bit of your butt crack is the president? My god?
Speaker 3: Oh my, you know my crack is good enough present? Anything else?
Speaker 1: It's a tiny bit, is pretty your poor wife?
Speaker 3: That's the present?
Speaker 1: Back there?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, I I all right, you know what.
Speaker 2: I am willing to concede that it's not a great present, and I apologize. Maybe it is me giving off bad vibes to Tony.
Speaker 3: Have I explained trust yet? In this episode? We're gonna need to go over this. Do you have another reset? Gil? Trust wants broken. It's not right. I can't just glue it back together, you know, screw a new light bulb into it. It's gonna take a lot more work.
Speaker 2: Which part of the lamp are you imagining is broken?
Speaker 1: The light bulb and the other part that you could glue together it's a new light bulb. Yeah, so the base the light bulb broke, but the light bulb back together. The base is intact, and it's been broken before, so it breaks on the kind of the same one every time.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, and it's.
Speaker 3: Nobody's fault, you know what I mean? No need to play the blame game here. Lamps break sometimes. Trust is a little different. It's a little different than the lamp. How do you repair I don't always break in the same place, and there's no light bulb in it. Sure mm hmmm. Although light bulb can represent an idea, sometimes you can Yeah, And trust is an I. Well, the podcast was called Good Science. Can I ask you a question? By the way, yeah, anything, I'm an open book?
Speaker 2: What does a lamp look like?
Speaker 3: You're talking to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So he did say that he did ask if he could ask you a question before, right before he said the question, you hear thee and you did agree to answer the question. So here's let me make this clear. The question he just asked, was a lamp looked like? That was the question that he was asking you if he could ask no. No, he said, so when you said yes.
Speaker 3: I believe I said I'm gonna open book.
Speaker 1: So that to me it sounds like a yes. But you it sounds like we're not responding to him asking ask you a question.
Speaker 3: I don't even know you would just listen to him.
Speaker 1: He never actually spot.
Speaker 3: He he just mentioning that I'm an open book.
Speaker 1: He was sharing something with you.
Speaker 3: Seems relevant.
Speaker 2: We're on a podcast, Sean, What does a lamp look like?
Speaker 1: May also help to ask what he thinks an open book looks like?
Speaker 3: What is an open book?
Speaker 1: Because it doesn't, to him, necessarily mean something that provides information freely?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, Well, a lamp could look like just about anything. Couldn't it sure be specific? I mean, I guess, gil, what does a lamp look like? You're just throwing it back at me. No, fair's fair. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I mean here I am. I said I couldn't look like.
Speaker 1: I'm honestly on at this point that this is your podcasting style as you just like laid on a question, and that's it.
Speaker 2: That's what podcasting is.
Speaker 3: It's questions and answers. What does can you tell me what a lamp looks like.
Speaker 1: A woman's leg?
Speaker 2: Okay, there are lamps that look like a woman's leg in some like eighties movies like The Stockings.
Speaker 3: That's so, that's okay. A heavy rest, I've never seen that before.
Speaker 2: A heavy breast, what does that? What does that even mean? What is a heavy breast?
Speaker 3: What I mean?
Speaker 1: For? I feel even more sorry for your wife?
Speaker 2: How heavy are you talking?
Speaker 1: Mmm?
Speaker 3: I'm at the butcher shop. I'm going, uh for four people. I guess.
Speaker 2: People of wait, what cut?
Speaker 3: What cut? I'm getting trick or breasts.
Speaker 2: For four people?
Speaker 3: So like, okay, fine, I guess sure that's not allowed.
Speaker 2: You know it's allowed.
Speaker 3: You tell me there's something bad in it because you're a RFK.
Speaker 1: Do we think Kyle could live on his own on a show somewhere? Is there a Kyle vehicle?
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe on one seat?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: On the podcast, part of the lore is that Kyle has a pot his own podcast called Shitheads.
Speaker 1: Do we just do that podcast and make your podcast be the lore? And so now he's on?
Speaker 3: You think I just came up make that the real podcast? That's the podcast?
Speaker 2: Please, I don't think I'm confused.
Speaker 3: Again, explain it to me.
Speaker 1: You said that you have a real podcast and then one that's just Kyle. That's lore. I'm saying, let's make the just Kyle podcast the real actual cast.
Speaker 2: And oh so no, Bobby, no, Bobby, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 1: It becomes lore.
Speaker 3: Doesn't that that could be his lore?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: Just to say it. I think a lamp could also look like buttocks are a penis.
Speaker 2: So just any I don't know. First of all, it could look like anything. Sure, you're right technically, but I wanted to know what like a standard lamp is and you're just that, No, you're just like.
Speaker 1: NA like to show off. Then that's what I got the idea. Yes, now, supply goes up, so demand goes down. You know what I mean? If every lamp looks like a buttox, then like, what do you have to offer?
Speaker 2: I guess nothing. You know that's your I guess nothing. No, I your present.
Speaker 1: You give your present? People like, oh thanks, like they.
Speaker 2: I've already seen they have that already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have that already.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess I could talk to Tony and tell him, hey, uh, it's not going to work out.
Speaker 1: Not my business. What you tell him that.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to be a part of that conversation. I am going to be a part of participating financially in the Kyle Show, which I think could actually be a nice little piece of business podcast.
Speaker 2: What are you willing to What are we talking about here?
Speaker 3: How much I'm willing to let you walk out of here with both your lists by