Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 3: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino in resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: All right, listen up, taxpayer, is time for what you all really tuned in to. Listen to me for financial advice tax season. Boost Mobile wants to turn your tax refund into six months of saving. When you buy six months on their best unlimited plans, Boosts will give you another six months for free. That's like six times two divided by one. Carry the a really good deal. They told me I should have been a tax accountant. Well would you trust me with your money? Well that's great news because I'm not done yet. Visit boost Mobile store doing tax season and enter to win up to ten thousand dollars to double your refund. Or if you're really good at math and money stuff like me, pay off what you still owe. Okay, time to take my financial envivor hat off and put on my lawyer hat requires upfront payment, tax and fees.
Speaker 2: Extra terms and exclusion apply.
Speaker 3: Visit boostmobile dot com for full offer terms and sweet details.
Speaker 2: And now I get back to my boring old day job.
Speaker 3: Head over to your nearest boost Mobile store and make the most out of your tax refund. This episode of Nightcap is brought to you by colon Guard, a non invasive colon cancer screening test. Currently, colon cancer is the second leading cause of cancer related deaths in the US, and it's on the rising people under the age of fifty. But when caught at early stages, colon cancer is survivable in night tenty percent of the people. So screening and early detections are key to reducing overall colon cancer tests and a great, one of a kind way to feel more in control of your colon cancer screening is through the colon Guard test, a prescription based test with none of the prep that's required for colonoscopy. The color Guard test is the only FDA approved non invasive option that looks for both altered DNA and blood in your stool, which can indicate the presence of abnormal sales. This test offers convenience and ease of use, and the kit is delivered right to your door. Once you complete the kit, it is returned to the lap and results are available within two weeks.
Speaker 2: Plus it's affordable.
Speaker 3: Most insured patients pay zero dollars, and if you do need a colonosophy as a follow up, most insurance plans cover that as well. So if you're forty five or older and at average risk, ask your healthcare provider about screening for colon cancer with the coli Guard tests. You can request a cold guard prescription today at coli guard dot com slash podcast. If the coli Guard test is an tended to screen adults forty five and older at average risk for colorectal cancer, do not use the color Guard tests If you've had atonomas, have inflammatory bio disease, or certain hereditary syndromes, or personal or family history of colorectal cancer. The color Guard test is not a replacement for colonoscopy in high risk patients. Color Guard test performs and adult age forty five to forty nine is estimated and based on a large clinical study of patients fifty and older. False positives and false negatives can occur. Col of Guard is available by prescription only. Spring is right around the corner, and you know what that means, more time to enjoy quality moments with your partner, whether it's a long walk in the park or cozy evening at home. There's no better time to spark up that connection literally. Introducing road Sparks to two and one prescription treatment that helps you get stronger, hearder erections, faster. Roast sparks dissolve right under your tongue and hits the blood stream quicker, meaning you'll be ready to go in just fifteen minutes on average, and with u thirty six hours of action, you've got more time to enjoy yourself. Round after round with road sparks, you get thicker, longer erections you want, and the stamina that lasts longer, making it more fun for the both of you. It's all about being ready for play whenever the moment strikes and the best party Roads Sparks connect you with a medical provider on one hundred percent online, no awkward in person visits. If you approve, your treatment, ships right to your door. If prescribed, new sexual health patients gets fifteen dollars off sparks on a reoccurring plan. Connect with the provider at row dot co slash nightcap to find the prescription Roads Sparks are right for you. That's ro dot co slash Nightcap for fifteen dollars off your first order. Compound drugs are permitted to be prescribed under federal law, but are not FDA approved and do not undergo FDA's safety effectiveness or manufacturing reviews. For full safety info, go to row dot cod slash safety info. Oh Joe Miles Garrett and the Browns agreed on the contract extension to make him the highest paid non quarterback. That's title barn was had been Max Crosby for all of twenty four hours. The new deal comes after Garrett requested to trade in. Brown's owner Jimmy Haslm, reportedly refused to meet with him well. They reached an agreement today on a record contract extension that averages forty million dollars per year and includes a one hundred and twenty three point five million in guaranteed money, now makes him the highest paid non quarterback in NFL history. It also guarantees him one hundred million dollars in the first three years. It gives him one million dollars off season workout bonus. Garrett agent Nicole Land of Clutch Sports, finalized the deal today.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me guess.
Speaker 3: I guess Lebron had something to do with that, because y'all consider Rich Paul can't do nothing without Lebron. But Nicole, congratulations, Clutch Rich congratulations. I'd like to see us win. I like to see us do big things. And I pulled. I pulled for you guys. Congratulations on the contract you tube, Miles, because you're the one that had to put the work in.
Speaker 2: But I'm glad.
Speaker 3: You got something that you feel comfortable with. And hey, you're going back, You're staying in Cleveland.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and listen, A lot a lot of people say, I saw a tweet today and I looked at him like the tweet was along the lines of I thought he wanted to go to a winning team. Oh, we stayed for the money. I thought championships were all that mattered. And I thought about it and I saw that to some people, Yeah yeah, just to some people. I mean, listen, hey, championships are a great thing. Obviously it's a team achievement. But to be on a team where afforded the opportunity and a chance to actually compete or championship is it's a great thing.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't happen for everybody. Everybody, no, everybody.
Speaker 3: Everybody shouldn't win a champion If every great player won a championship, what's the significance of winning a championship being if everybody who if every great player would guarantee to win, what that's what makes the championship so special because everybody isn't guaranteed If sometimes lesser to your players win one are multiple.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, happened, it does.
Speaker 2: But I know one thing. It has them.
Speaker 5: It gave him that conversation and he got and he got up out of Cleveland.
Speaker 2: It was on the open market.
Speaker 5: I mean, that deal would look at that that deal would look a lot, a lot bigger than what it does now, even though it is great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think, man, I think I think o Joe looking, I think he had another year or two years left on his contract, but he had no more guaranteed money, right.
Speaker 2: See, you go ask nicely.
Speaker 3: They were like, nah, you signed the contract, you say trade me, and you know suitors are going to be lined up by the end.
Speaker 2: Yang.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's specially for that type of player. Absolutely, it's it won't work for everybody, now, No, no, did some people You notice some people ask for a trade and you see what they did.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah you can get that here you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and people like and I know, people like, well, you know he said this and not bro.
Speaker 2: Everybody gonna be Tom Brady.
Speaker 3: Take less money and then Tom Brady make it more now than he did when he played football per year. Now what NFL play? What other player? You think we're gonna be able to make a car? Get a car, get get a job like that, make it damn near forty million a year for the next ten years, or get a Tony Romo deal making seventeen million, or Troy Aightman making nineteen million. Guys, you have to understand everybody is not in a position to turn down boat loads of money and the so winning a championship, there is no guarantee that even if you take less money.
Speaker 2: Or you go somewhere you're going to win.
Speaker 3: I got no problem. Yeah, I know what he said. I heard what he said. I was listening to it. But it is what it is. Everybody's not going to be fortunate enough to win a championship. Everybody's not going to be fortunate enough that when their careers up, O yo to go get a job to make this as much, if not more money than they did when they were playing. One hundred million over the next three years. How old is Miles.
Speaker 5: Garrett twenty nine, twenty eight, twenty nine, young boy, twenty nine young he ain't not even thirty yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm on bro, and please what y'all was talking about.
Speaker 5: Day?
Speaker 3: I don't know what they talk about either, money talk, crack, cash screens.
Speaker 2: I don't know where y'all from.
Speaker 3: But one hundred million Gars, you will get one hundred million dollars the next three years.
Speaker 2: One hundred MILLI it's on.
Speaker 3: Then maybe I chased a ring later in my career after I'd have made two hundred million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you're talking.
Speaker 3: Now I can sacrifice a little bit of money and hopes of going to a team that's closed and maybe they need a thirty three, thirty four year old pass rusher a lah Von Miller turned into a hired gun. But nah, no team may have been hit harder today than the Bengals. Miles garted forty million dollars per year extension reset to both pass rushing market and the benchmark for the highest paid nine quarterback.
Speaker 2: You see what happens with Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see, if you did this earlier, if you did something with Troy Trey Henderson early, you ain't have to worry about if you did something with Chase. Chase had seventeen hundred yards, seven teen touchdowns, no receiving history have never had that many pass receiving yards and that many touchdowns, and then he climbed by the with the triple crowd.
Speaker 2: You got to pay double for that, you got, matter of fact, you got to do now for.
Speaker 3: That, and your GM and your GM said, oh, hes gonna be the highest paid nine quarterback.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: But hey see, sometimes, don't Joe, every time you open your mouth for to pop out because you put it in your mouth. High foo, Mike Brown, cheap ass o, my bad, Mike Brown, chieftail process. Hey, why you're talking? You can't give it away? My money, Hey or Joe. You know I were you a kid. You just go people. I see kids in the store. They just putting stuff on the calendar.
Speaker 2: They pay it. Put that back.
Speaker 3: They're putting more stuff up there. No, I say, put it back. Don't put no more up here. That's what Toby did to Mike Brown. Whoa, whoa. Now you know you got a trade trade hit us on two. One guy get thirty five million and another guy got forty million. And you think I'm gonna sign for anything less than thirty plus billion. Oh oh, I wish I might.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And listen, they don't. They don't have no choice, you know, but to pay check. And you already franchised tea so and you can't. You see.
Speaker 3: The thing is that when you give teams get players bonus, you can spread that over the life of the contract.
Speaker 2: Ojo right.
Speaker 3: So you know, now, in another word, you pro rated well with t it's one year deal where you're gonna spread it, you can't. So now you stuck with twenty six million dollar cap here Chase, You're gonna have to get Chase. Chase gonna be looking to get one hundred million dollars over the first three years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got to you ain't got no choice about to do right and they not.
Speaker 2: They not finna play.
Speaker 4: They not.
Speaker 2: He's not finna play. Who is agent? I'm not sure who his agent is.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure, but whoever's agent is, ain't finn play here, especially with you know what happened last season.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not, bro All. I'm going about what you told me. You told me Chase was gonna be the highest paid non quarterback.
Speaker 2: I just asked for that. That's what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Now, if it's a lie you said it, do I need to Hey and to worrying a few good men. When when they asked Colonel jessp When Kathy asked Colonel Jess, do you need me to play back what you said? He said, no, I know what I said. You said, Hey, men follow orders or people die.
Speaker 2: How what you say? Yeah? So did you think you know this old man? Don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 3: Let's do no, no, Kathy, men fallow fallow orders or people die.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: That Oh Chase got robbed. Rock your arsen Okay, okay, okay, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not surprised because Rock is from New or is from New Orleans area. He had Marshall fault.
Speaker 2: He had zeke.
Speaker 3: T he got t Higgins also, so I Rock will get the money. Get that, buddy, Rock, get that money. O Jo dk medcalfs thirty three million a year. What you think t asking for now?
Speaker 5: Uh see you see, you see what I mean now listen as my Bengo fans, they've been getting on my head too.
Speaker 2: Now they've been getting on my head talking about what you're doing.
Speaker 5: You already talking. You know we want tier and it sounds like you don't know. What I want for Tea to do is to get as much money as he can after getting franchised, franchise tag one year any year. Me.
Speaker 2: I can't give you no discals.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm not o Jo, not the first Oho, not my first big contract. Maybe down the road, but I can't give you a break the first first time.
Speaker 2: About the gate, yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean listen, I said all the time, but for selfish reasons. You know, fans of certain teams are only focused on what's best for the team and not what's best for the player itself. That's that's, that's, that's the mindset. As much as I love my Bangles, you know, from orange from orange to the Black from the Who to today. I just want the individual because I understand what it took to get where he is. I understand what it's like to be franchise hagged and feeling like a player like, well, damn, you don't value you me. You don't value what I bring to this table. You know, because to me most of the time, you know you're franchising me the first year.
Speaker 2: That's all that says, because if you did value me, you would pay me. And now go again.
Speaker 3: You know who else watching this with big eyes? Who that David muguletter You know who that is. That's Michael Parson's agent.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, Hey Michael, Michael, Michael did fin to be Uh? Do you see what happens when you wait till the teeth. I won't joke.
Speaker 3: You did that with that you had to pay sixty million. You did it with CD, you had to give him thirty four million. Now, Michael Parsons, he says, Now, we're gonna put to the test what he said, if it's true or not about not wanting to be the highest paid defensive player. We're gonna put that to the test because guess what, on Joe, we've seen Miles Garrett get two contracts, right, both of them made him the highest paid at the time.
Speaker 2: Now he was.
Speaker 3: He was eventually surpassed, but for twice. Michael says, hey, I would like to have just one of those on my resume.
Speaker 2: Oh, he gonna get it. It's gonna be a lot of it too. It's gonna be a lot of it. Oh yeah, and rightfully so.
Speaker 3: But the Bengals did this to themselves on Joe by by by franchising tea and then see that's what happens now DK gets this, T say, bro, y'all think y'all about to give me less than thirty million ran how many other business that's what y'all thinking. Chase says, hey, hey, y'all. See, hey, y'all see what a Miles got. I'm gonna need five more million. I mean one hundred and five guaranteed the first the first Yeah, thirty five, I need thirty five. So basically, Cay, I need thirty five. I need that fully guaranteed the first three years. I need one hundred and five million. Yeah, I need that fully guaranteed. I wouldn't even one thirty. I wouldn't even one thirty guarantee. But I don't need one hundred and five of that fully guaranteed. So no matter what come, hell of high water, right, I'll be in a rowboat. But I know I got one hundred and five million coming, which is gonna be in a rowboat. Bad please.
Speaker 2: Oh that's funny, you know.
Speaker 5: And I'm happy for all these dudes, man, Yeah, I'm happy. All the workill, all the work you, all the work.
Speaker 2: They put in.
Speaker 5: I get on the outside, the people, the fans, the people in the chat know that that watch the game, you're a fan of certain teams, you only get to see the finished product.
Speaker 2: You get to see the finished product on Sundays.
Speaker 5: You don't understand what goes into it, what goes into it to get to this point to where they're making this kind of money. You just see the finished product on Sundays, them catching play, them catching passes, them getting sacks, and them throwing touchdowns. Like I understand the work that goes into it, which is why I get so happy every time somebody gets that bag like that, which is why I'm That's why I'm an advocate, you know, even though I'm a Bengal fan. For Tigu getting as much as he can where I feel he can get more elsewhere based on what he's done for us and we can do for another team if given the chance to maximize his potential and his earnings on his first deal. That's all I'm saying. I would love for it to be in Cincinnati, But I just understand how much Burrow and Chase are going to eat up most of the money and oh t what we're supposed to just get Tea what's left over. That ain't right, even if you could as a Bengal fan, that's not That's not right for him, you know. And like I'm said, just because you take less doesn't guarantee anything.
Speaker 2: It doesn't. It doesn't he Hey, oh Joe, you say, Hey, don't tell nobody what you got, man. They just paid me this I'm telling I'm telling show Lives. I'm telling hey, there's a reason they put it out there. Now they stopped.
Speaker 3: Allo, Do they still pass that shoot around where you see what everybody on your teammate and then everybody that play your position around the league, what they make.
Speaker 2: Do they still do they still do that when you playing? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Just to swol Joe, you on WHOA you make it out much money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, I know. Hey, I know you walk up to the window with a ski mask stealing. Now, jo.
Speaker 5: Hey, there there there, there's something. You look at some names on there, and you look at that. You look at the number mountain.
Speaker 2: Next to the name. Yeah, but now you know he's stealing.
Speaker 3: Come on, now better, I'll be like, oh, prom you know you can't have no pistol on no NFL property. You had to have a gun. I know, you hijacking these people. Uh huh, come on, Ain't no way. You show your face up at that paved window and you play it like this here and you making all this money. Hey, that she had people a shaut I'm telling you that that that uh uh uh, that she had people hot.
Speaker 2: And then you look around the league and see what them Joe was making. No oh hell no crazy work. Oh yeah, crazy work. Mm hmm. But I'm dad, I'm I'm excited for these dudes, man. And it's not over. It's not over. It's just starting and just getting start. Joe.
Speaker 3: I tell people, I saying, look, guys in the he was mad at the people in the eighties. The eighties were people mad at the people in the nineties, the ninety was mad the money.
Speaker 2: It is what it is, bro. I mean you think came thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Look what Kellen and Ozzy and Christensen and all those guys that came before me made, basically, and look at what I made.
Speaker 2: And then the guys coming around now, guys making seventeen eighteen.
Speaker 3: I'm like, whoa damn bro, get your paper. I ain't gonna be ay. I played in the era. I made good money, took care of it to it. Hein how much you make it, so how much you keep? Yeah, I kept a little bit about it. I didn't make a whole lot, but I kept a lot of it.
Speaker 2: But man, I can't.
Speaker 3: I ain't mad at these guys here. I ain't gonna pay mm hmm. All I'm saying is like, but what it did do O Joe? Even though I was a rookie and I saw that list, I'm like, oh, if he can make that, if he can make four hundred thousand, I know damn well I can make.
Speaker 2: Four hundred five for them both. Yes, that's what it did for me. It was.
Speaker 3: I wasn't hating. I'm like, I'm better than you right now, right now, I look at I watched these tight end. I think like my second year or two, I made seventy three thousand dollars. Yeah, I made seventy seventy three thousand dollars. And I'm looking at the tight end. I said, boy, you're good and terrible. I said, I don't. I said, I hate to tell you, but you really a one drop pass away for me and I don't working working in the warehouse.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Look, look look at god work.
Speaker 5: You went from making Boy, you went from making seventy three thousand a year to make it seventy paid twice. Yeah, come on, man, hey, you probably make seventy two thousand a day.
Speaker 2: Man oh man, huh, boy, please better that. Never pay me seventy three thousand a day. Bad?
Speaker 5: Hey, Hey, I will add a plump seventy three thousand a day. That's such your dad how much your dad above add seventy three thousand day? They pay me seventy three thousand a day? What would that be? And I guess that's two going two million time twelve. That's about twenty six That about twenty six million a year. Now, I ain't making that on you. Hey, okay, bad, but I hold.
Speaker 2: You one day. Yeah, but I'm oh you say, we say all your aching fool.
Speaker 6: What I.
Speaker 3: I'm go ahead, look at I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going somewhere. I'm going somewhere. I'm going to part son. No, I don't know where I'm going. Bad please? Yeah, but that be nightcap because that'd ben Hey, they might not be. They might not be nightcare for a week. Or it might be that Cam Jordan have to put it up on the on the plane a little private jet somewhere. But they gonna beat that camp.
Speaker 2: About it bad? Please, I can pissing you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you would make it seventy thousand dollars a day in act of the food, which is why so goddamn funny because I know you would be yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh oh my goodness, fah bad man. I ain't no long one like that. I wasn't until I made seventy three thousand a day.
Speaker 2: How was it bad? Please? The uh? Okay, okay, that that was good one. That was a good one. Oh, Joe Sauce Gardener has a question for you.
Speaker 3: Can somebody educate me on why the cornerback market is significant lower than a d N and a wide receiver. Highest paid pass rusher forty million and Hogs paid nine what highest paid pass rushing in the NFL Miles Gary makes forty million, Max Crosby thirty five and a half, Nick Bosa. Because here's the thing, Sauce, you can't impact the game like those guys can't.
Speaker 2: I like that you put it because see what you're gonna do, not pass the ball.
Speaker 3: If you don't pass the ball, Yeah, you're right, you could somewhat neutralize what Max Crossby and the other guy do. I can just stay away from you. I ain't gotta throw to you. I mean, I mean, guys do attack you now if you was tied like timing out. We talk all the time, he said, He say, sharp, if I'm playing right now, how much you think they have.
Speaker 2: To pay me? I said, what they pay the DNS exactly. He bore a totally.
Speaker 5: He put a totally different dynamic to the position. Yeah, totally different.
Speaker 2: I didn't you know. I understand what Salt Sausage saying, and I do. I get it. But he might they might not impact the game, but I feel dB is the most difficult position of them all. Is difficult. You're paying receivers that.
Speaker 5: Know where they're going thirty north of thirty some north of forty million, and you're telling me I have to go out here and stop.
Speaker 2: These elite players week in and week out. Why shouldn't I be taked as much when it's the hardest.
Speaker 3: It's the hardest job to play ojo because everything you do you have to do it back backwards. And when people say you look at Ginger Rogers and Predilstaire, Yeah, she had a harder job because Fredil Staire leads. She had to do everything. He was doing it doing it backwards, and she did it in the heels of the ball gown. Oh yeah, So you're asking the man to say, hey, you got tyreek, So I want you to He played for about five to six yards and then I need you to turn and run with him.
Speaker 2: Oh my bad. He running the comeback. He ain't running the go Damn. Oh he run.
Speaker 3: Damn he running the oval. He ain't running the goal, He ain't running the out. Oh you got him on the shallow cross too, Ah, Damn, he ran a whip. He ain't running the shallow cross.
Speaker 2: You got all that? Yeah, Ah, that's great.
Speaker 5: I totally get I told her listen as a former dB myself I'm which, you're right. At some point, you know, there's gonna be a dB that's gonna crack that forty million dollars range.
Speaker 3: I'm not too sure there's gonna be no time soon. Hell, they're barely in the twenties for real.
Speaker 2: Yeah what uh? Pat Junior get Pat got what? Uh what?
Speaker 5: Twenty twenty one and twenty two a year. That's why Ramsey the highest in Ramsey hides. Baby, I ain't I ain't know if it was that low on that's yeah, they ain't nowhere near the thirties. They probably about five six years away from the thirties. Oh Joe, that's significantly low. And I'm no disrespect to the chat. I'm talking about NFL NFL players. I'm not comparing it to you know, that's what we based it on. Yeah, not compared it.
Speaker 2: That's normal, folks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what That's what you know a lot of time, you know, people say, well, if I made that out of course, but you're looking at it from a salary that you already made. So yeah, of course you would go from seventy five thousand to ten million, fifteen to twenty million. But if you feel that you should get more. Are you willing to go from seventy five thousand just.
Speaker 2: To eighty two? Probably not? Geez average.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ramsey is twenty four point one, so they they three year he was away from thirty.
Speaker 5: Oh, Joe, you knew who might be close though. I pulled sauces up extingly and I'm not sure when Derek Stingly is up. But my god, Bay, that goddamn Derek Stingley bosh man.
Speaker 2: Oh he good.
Speaker 3: But we got a All I know is there there's some great corners, some young corner in this league. Number two Endeaver's the best. Oh yeah, number two, the best. That joke is so smooth man, that joker like he.
Speaker 5: Glide nice, he nice, very nice. Davonte Adams is headed the seven Southern California. Ain't gonna two year deal with forty six million, twenty three million, he got twenty six million guaranteed. Adams arising in La as the RAM prepared to part ways from former Triple Crown winner Cooper Cup.
Speaker 2: O Jo, you like this move? Absolutely funny, funny thing I talked.
Speaker 5: I talked about it earlier in the show You Lose the Cooper Cup, one of the best route runners of all time, a triple crown. Not too far removed from that triple crown, I might add, then you get pulling. The coup comes out of nowhere. They put him in the positions in which they used to put Hooper Cup in and he's just that good. He's gleating, playing outside, playing outside, big fast. I mean, he's not blazing fast, but these fast enough. And then okay, now you're losing Cup and he able to go get Devonte Adams. Have we seen Devonte Adams before? I'm not not the one from New York jests, not that well, not the one with Las Vegas Raiders. But they didn't use them the right way. But still get it done because I saw flashes of brilliant and what we used to see him from Devonte.
Speaker 2: Adams when it was a Green Bay man.
Speaker 5: He gonna be he might have a little resurgence, That's what I like to call it. You got your money so that there's no reason for them not to use you offensively, putting you in the same positions that they put Cooper Cup. You can run the same exact routes, you can get open.
Speaker 2: You don't need help.
Speaker 5: One of the few receivers in the NFL. I don't need mcvader's scheme. Me open, tell me what you want me to do, and let me show you watch me go do it. He's surgical with them feet that always oh yeah, for sure, always had.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If I like this matchup and he has a guy that can get into football, he can put he can put them, he can put the football in places that's gonna give you a chance to run. Because that's the difference, is that a lot of guys can hit you, But can you hit me with the ability to run, then I don't have to break my stride pattern.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You look at what the way Joe throws a chase chase catch the ball. He just just take off. He can do so much when he got the ball in his hands.
Speaker 5: You can throw a receiver a five yard out, a slant, a hitch and there's a chance that they might go hit their head off the gold posts.
Speaker 3: Yep, man stop playing. Yeah, and you look at like I said, we've talked about the deceivers. You know you got to make Duffy and Kansas City. He coming up in a couple of years, o't Joe? Yeah, he got Stingley. Have to see Stingley so I don't know if Sauce has done anything. Maybe they go probably have to do so with Sauce here shortly. Yeah, but uh, I like to move. I like uh uh tay going to uh the rap the rams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do. I like it a lot, especially space for the office. The office is not gonna miss a beat. They not gonna miss a beat.
Speaker 3: Joy Bosa and the forty nine ers are having good conversation and this feels like he is heading towards a deal. Nothing is done, but Bosa brothers wants to be together and probably will get that this year, which likely means it will be a moderate deal with heavy incentives.
Speaker 2: The forty nine ers.
Speaker 3: Can offer Joy playing time, but also a role where he doesn't have to put wear and tear on his body, which could keep him healthy for the duration of a season.
Speaker 2: He had Oh jo he uh has that ever happened? He's in there. He can he'll heal a record.
Speaker 3: He's you know, but he's missed forty games and he still had seventy two sacks over his career. So it just goes to show you when he's on the field he can make a difference. We just got to keep his hands on the field. Yeah, has this ever happened before? I know they been two brothers played together, played together? I know, came off the top of my head.
Speaker 5: That's that's amazing. I mean, I think that's dope, just the fact that you have the opportunity.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think Preston and Drew Pearson was brothers. I don't think they were brothers, don't Joe. I think they just had the same last day. Have two brothers ever played together?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah? The Griffin brothers in Seattle? Oh, goat dog? And how could I forget that? That wasn't even that long Yeah, that wasn't even that long ago. Yes, that's right. Right. Let hold on.
Speaker 3: What about Derek and t J. Watt one with the full back in Pittsburgh? Right, yeah, okay, not in the NFL Ron Day. Ron Day was in Tampa and Tiki was in New York. Oh yeah, the McCartney brothers. Remember that trade he won that left to Tennessee and went up going to New England.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeh, Bill did bring it over there, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I like it hopefully didn't get it done. I mean, they seem to want to play with each other. I don't think they played it was he there when it? I don't think you. Nick wasn't there when Joey was at Ohio State. He came to year Joey left and Nick Kane or was Nick a freshman when Joey left?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that's exciting. That has to be exciting.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the Jets in Quinny Williams and the linebacker Williams their brothers, right.
Speaker 2: Queen with fifty six and three ninety five, they are I thought so, yeah, Quinny and Quincy.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, but I like this, oh Joe Yeah, Eagles stand a standout rookie quin Yon Mitchell got a wild tattoo after winning the Super Bowl of a year. Wow Round one pick twenty set for twenty two. Is that twenty two super Bowl champs has got a lot done in one day till next time.
Speaker 2: Bro woa hey, that's live. He's earned the Ring of Dad. If I went twenty I don't care if I went fifteen Super Bowls. You ain't telling you nothing? You getting nothing? What? Hell?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that thing hurt. You ain't got no, you ain't got no tattoos. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: See now we can add that we can add that to the list of things to do in twenty twenty five? Gets you get your tattoo? What that means you help you buddy? Nah, that ain't it happened. Hey, it's so funny. I mean, well, I think about it. I would think someone like you would have tattoos. Then my crazy, my crazy tale. I got forty four and you talking about nothing. I thought, the only time I ever thought about getting a tattoo.
Speaker 2: What's her name? I was gonna? I found I found notes name Mary Porter, Mary V.
Speaker 3: Porter, that's her name, and my sister because I was telling my sister about it, and my sister like, shall not be so nice? My sister found something where my well, my grandmother wrote her name, Mary V.
Speaker 2: Porter. And I thought about it. I said, live it. I would love to, I said, but you know, Granted be so mad. She hated tattoos. Okay, okay, I said, son, She's like, son, don't mark your body up. Okay, I got it.
Speaker 3: Did you know the more you got the old people talking about yeah, oh yeah, Like I was actually drawing on my body like I'm scribbling something. And I said, I thought about it, and I had I had the piece of the thing that she uh that she had wrote her name on, and I was gonna take her.
Speaker 2: To a tattoo and have put it right over my heart. That was put it right here. And I just thought about it.
Speaker 5: I said, man granted, man me mad Grady probably be boy granted roll over in the grave.
Speaker 2: And I did you just hearing, my son, why you mark your body like that? Even name? She still would be satisfied. Mm hmm, my grandma.
Speaker 5: I'm maybe I don't know about fifteen or sixteen, but I got I got my mom, I got uh Philippians for thirteen, I could do all all things through Christ with strengthened me. And I got to tell you when I came home, she would pissed. Boy, but she was pissed. I was like, well listen, I just I just thought about, you know something. I would like something that would resonate with me and resonate as well, because you the one who had me in Bible study, you one who had me in church every Sunday. Boy, she would hot, not only would you hot. Years later, I got about my senior in high school. I was probably up to twenty two tattoos by that point. What yeah, I'm covered up everywhere. I just you never see it because I'm normally covered up. So if you see, yeah, my blackness. Yeah, it's hard to see in the dark, covered up with it. And I'm covered up everywhere, man, from from an ankle all all the way up man to my Yeah, I almost did my face by accident too. I'm glad I didn't. Boy, please, No, nothing big, nothing big, you know, small small, small, small stuff.
Speaker 2: But I didn't do it. Nah, you did it right there, and don't do that, ocho. Why would you do that? Ocho?
Speaker 3: I'm just I don't know. I don't know. You thought about it. You ain't have enoughing better to do with your time.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're just saying I really did. I really did think about it. I did. I did. I was going through a phase. I was going through a phase. What was her name? I was gonna put on my face, Yeah, I wanted to.
Speaker 5: I was gonna put a little cross it woman, No, woman, a little tiny cross right here, right here on the side.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: I did right here, just a little tiny cross. Yeah, I ain't. I ain't do it. Though I ain't do it wouldn't look too good on TV, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, No, it was I couldn't do that. I mean, I mean congratulations to uh quen Yon. I mean, hey, bro Grabs, I mean, first round pick, first rookie season, go to the Bowl. You know a lot of times, don't yo, When you have that level of success, you're like, man, it is easy. It ain't trust me, Broke. There are a lot of guys that played thirteen, fourteen to fifteen years and never go let alone mean, I mean just think about you.
Speaker 2: Your You're a Chiefs player and you came in three years ago.
Speaker 5: You don't know, no, but super Bowl yeah and winning you Yeah, you played with Tom Brady all those years. That's lived about amber Rose? Yeah, amber Rose got her son's tattooed on her forehead. Hey, and she can get rid of that though, right because technology is so advanced now you can act.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get rid of them.
Speaker 3: But man, I think her she ain't get rid of I mean, I don't know if you saw the interview on your she keep it out.
Speaker 2: It was good, it was good, it was real. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, oh yo, from me, I like talking to people, like a lot of these people I had knowing I had no idea I would ever meet right right to talk to a Tabitha Brown or miss Pat or uh, I'm uh Amber Rolls people like some of these athletes. Man, I'm sitting down. I'm talking to Magic Johnson. Crazy, that's talking to your cat. And Donnie Wrongs and all these all these the comedians and Gary Owen and Bruce Bruce and Lavell Crawf and I've seen Bruce Bruce many times perform in Atlanta. Wait and to sit down and talk to him. And You're right, you have a perception. And then when you get down and talk to the person. And I'm not so talking about so much on camera. I'm talking about you get an opportunity to talk to him before the before and after, then you have I was like, okay, okay, an interesting video came out of the Dominican Republic this week, and can her chat? Uh, take a look, let's see what this thing talking about? Hey, oh lord, have mercy?
Speaker 2: Hey you ain't. That's what we need?
Speaker 5: Black cowboy? You know I can ride you know, you know, I rode a book. I can ride horses.
Speaker 3: Man, I wrote too. Oh yeah, she was a she was a Philly dough. I would just like that. I was just like, just like that tink about the bank Trump. I had one hand out too, just like that.
Speaker 2: Forgot yeah, yeah, get hour. Listen. Hey.
Speaker 5: I went on the trail ride. Obviously I had the kids with me. The baby had her own hers her own horse. All my kids had their own horse. So I'm on the trail. I told the guy on the trail, I say, sir, listen, I know how to ride.
Speaker 2: I have experience.
Speaker 5: So if at any point I might drift off the trail, most of the time the trail horses, they discipline, They don't want to leave. They always want to stand ning man bore. We got about ten minutes into that trail and I got bored.
Speaker 2: Man. I came up by that trail and I say, lady, I will gone.
Speaker 5: I was going in my camera, the kids, all the kids, they was going back the trail, the trail ride over and they coming in on the back on the back end.
Speaker 2: Like thirty minutes later.
Speaker 3: I came in, hauling, you should have went, and you should be and Philly, because Philly got those of those black cowboys.
Speaker 2: You said you saw that. Did you see that documentary? Yeah no, no, I just see the documentary.
Speaker 5: Every time I go to c I never know where the horses are when I go to Houston, when I go to Tech, when I go to when I go to Houston.
Speaker 2: But they got the rodeo.
Speaker 3: You should have win. You should have went last week because they had the rodeo. They got the rodeo going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I want to I want to ride. Every time I see people at the rodeo, they partying and turning up. I don't care about turning up. Now, if you got horses or you got bulls or something, you know, I can I can partake in. Now, that's something I'm excited to do.
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna say them. I'm gonna sit there and watching see what they got. What they got to eat? Interesting? They got fried twig. It's fried twigs. The snickers and stuff like that, funnel cakes. I'm looking if I'm going to road, I want I want just that. I want the experience. I want to smell.
Speaker 2: I want I wanna smell shit, you know, horse, yeah, bull, I want to ride. Grow up on a farm.
Speaker 5: I don't smell enough hal cow, chicken, turkey, goat, dog cats.
Speaker 2: I'm good. That's not fair. I grew up in the inner city. I grew up in in the city. So I have an appreciation for for for you know, for for cows and you know all pigs. I gotta appreciation too. That's why I know I don't want to smell no more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a great appreciation for it being there all the time, Joe, that we knew I didn't want to be this.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to be that no more.
Speaker 5: Listen and lucky that there are places if now I just got I just got a new house now. But the way things are going on, like care if I just why if if you see me with a stable, they.
Speaker 3: Eat too much Ojo and a few horses they eat your ass out of the house at.
Speaker 2: The homem gonna. I'm gonna blame you. I'm gonna blame you. Ash, I'm gonna blame can tell you Ash as ask mom got a red One horse won't be bad now, one horse, it's just me. One horse eat like ten dogs.
Speaker 5: See, I don't know how dogs eat because I be on the road. Boy, they them horses can eat prey.
Speaker 2: Sweet.
Speaker 5: Yes, give me no, do me weigh twelve pounds and I know yeah yeah, but give me a number, give me a number a month.
Speaker 7: I know, ass, you know what are we talking about just what you think a couple of thousands. Yeah, yeah, the story for a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it all depends like how will you gonna keep it? Because obviously in Miami you gotta have You're gonna have to stay with them somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, you know all the horses and Davy. I just bought a new house, a new outside then Davey, so that the stable. But you're not gonna Storhm at your house. No, He's gonna be stored.
Speaker 5: At a facility at the stable. Yeah, matter of fact. It's yeah called uh being being bar wrench. I think I said that right, being bar wrench, which is where I.
Speaker 2: Take forty fi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll go say somewhere like forty fifty thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 2: Oh that that ain't bad. That ain't bad. I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what I'm gonna call my guy tomorrow. I call I'm gonna call a Bob Baffort, be a good friend of mine. I'm gonna ask him. Okay, wait, I'm gonna say Bob. Yeah, and he the real American Fay Road just to five, yes, tell him.
Speaker 2: To let me get one of his horses.
Speaker 5: You'll want one of the horses. Damn feeding just paying for it. Oh yeah, I can listen. I already know, I already know they.
Speaker 3: I mean you, they, I mean some of those horses. You paying three four hundred thousand dollars for a live folk.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Yeah, that's great. I don't want to quarter that. I love. I love, but not to that extent.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no like horses. Now, I take a little a many cow, a little many gold.
Speaker 2: I like bill. A boat. That's something I never wanted, right, I ain't never want no boat. If I'm a goat b O a T.
Speaker 3: You know b O T stand for joke after them short bust out another thousand. Yeah, that's what you gotta do to keep it, cause you keep it on salt water. You gotta constantly keep that salt water grinding down.
Speaker 2: No, I'm good. If I was good, if I was to get see, I wouldn't want a boat. If anything, I would have my mind, anything outside of my norm.
Speaker 5: It would have to be extravagant. So if I'm gonna get a boat, they gotta be a yacht and can't it just can't be no any yacht. I want a yacht like Jerry Jones, I wanted yacht like sh hid Khan. I mean I would never I would never reach that type of.
Speaker 2: You talking about one hundred meal. Yeah, that's what I said. I would I would think I would never reach that type of wealth.
Speaker 5: And just the thought of if I'm gonna do it and it would have to be like that, I ain't gonna have No, Oh no, that's not happening. I go, I go rent one, you know, for a day for me and the kids. Give me a bass boat, and I ain't try to get in there. I can fish over, I can fish from the shore.
Speaker 2: What about it?
Speaker 5: You said, A bass boat or fast a bass bass boat? Okay, yeah, I'm not expensive.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, No, I could be like Kevin Kevin van Dam or Mike Ikinella E. Smith somebody like that. Right right right, Bill Dad's rolling Martin Ernest Hensley.
Speaker 2: I don't know, y'all. I don't like the water like that. You fish, that's boring.
Speaker 3: My grandparents got me in the fishing, and that was an opportunity for us to like to be with them.
Speaker 2: Man, you know, oh Joe, when I come up.
Speaker 5: I don't know how y'all did it, but you wasn't sitting up one of no grandparents, so that was really your time to bond.
Speaker 2: I hate you know, at the time.
Speaker 3: I used to hate it. Hey, my grandfather on one side, men and spanky my brother face look me and my brother on one side. That joke of hol across the lake. Hey, bring me some more baits.
Speaker 2: Fish it don't here's your favorite?
Speaker 3: Hey one, do y'all bring me y'all rod? He done got his rod caught on the stump or something that broke the line right now. We got to take it by rod. Now were sitting up there like this here because we ain't got the other future with me out. Yeah, I can't do it for my grandma. Hey boy, bring me the tackle box. Oh lord, have mercy.
Speaker 2: Jeez. Yeah, I can't. I can't do it. I can't do it. I don't have to. I can sit.
Speaker 5: I can I can sit on my PC or PS five or Xbox, and I can play war Zone, Call of Duty fief for EFC.
Speaker 2: I actually didn't do that for eight nine hours on no, every every day.
Speaker 5: But if you tell me to go fishing for an hour and I got to sit there and wait for the fish, I got to sit there and wait on the fish and wait for the bipe.
Speaker 2: Man, I know thirty minutes, I'm clocking out. I'm clocking out. Man. We beg gold fishing all day. Oh we go in the morning. Oh what all day? Go early in the.
Speaker 3: Morning, and please hey, oh yeah, please, especially we go saltwater fishing. We go down to like uh Sapalo Island. That's where they brought the geechees. That's where they offloaded a lot of them. But they still speak that gulor. So we go to sap Island.
Speaker 2: We go, and we go, we go.
Speaker 3: We be gone all day, even if we go to those lakes we go to like need a lot of lake or something like that.
Speaker 2: Man, oh joe, we be gone all day. I can't do it. Hey. My grandma loved the fish.
Speaker 3: And as she got old and she got older, man, my sister tach to take her to the thing and be out there by myself. Okay, let me come back and get me around around five o'clock. My supposter to take my grandma out there. It be hot, yeah, Hu and my aunt, my aunt aunt Emma, they go down to salt go to saltwater.
Speaker 2: She talked my grandma how to throw a real cup.
Speaker 3: For the longest time, my grandma fished with a cane pole on Emma talked my grandma how to throw how to throw a rod?
Speaker 5: Huh with a cane pole with the street light on the front of it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the cabo.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. Somebody tell me yeah, hey, uh yeah.
Speaker 3: We called catch brown, Walmart, white, perch, croaker, shad bone ass, shad nasty. Hold up, somebody put Sapolo in the What y'all know about Sapolo? What's Sapalo? That's uh, it's from Osa. It's near Savannah, but that's where the geechees, right, Sapolo Island, Charleston. They offloaded a lot of people that looked like us a long time ago, and a lot of it's originally it's there.
Speaker 2: When you go and you see it, you're like it.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, it looks just like it did one hundred years ago, one hundred and fifty years ago. Looked the same, and they.
Speaker 2: Talked the same. Oh road. Sparks is a game changer in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: It's a fast acting treatment that dissolves under your tongue, getting you hard in fifteen minutes on average and lasting up at thirty six hours, so that's when the mood is right, you'll be ready. Road wants to help couples have great sex, and sometimes that means using rose sparks, but other times it means asking your partner the right questions, which is exactly what we'll be doing in a little game. And it's time for our newest segment. O choke, spark it.
Speaker 2: Or skip it? Park to skip it.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that. Okay, So how this worked? Oh Joe?
Speaker 3: We talk about an item in the bedroom or a place to do it, and you and I both decide if it's a yes.
Speaker 1: Spark it, if it's a no, skip it, Okay, Okay. The shower skip skip You don't never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever ever. I don't know what you've experienced in your lifetime. I'm not sure who you dated, but you never get in the shower with the woman. For one, the water is scolding hot, the water is you turn it on warm on, Joe, that ain't no, no, no.
Speaker 2: I tried it. I tried. I tried it multiple times when I was in high school.
Speaker 5: And I don't know what in the world they were thinking and how they women take a shower with the water boiling hot, not normal hot, boiling hot.
Speaker 2: I will never do it again. The second. The second thing with that is you always at the back for the shower and you cold, because what.
Speaker 3: Need to be all the actually that need to be. It's the one time I wanted to be at the back. I wanted to be at the back on Joe. Hey, y'all, go to the back. That's where I want to be. Thank you, appreciate you.
Speaker 2: It's Joe.
Speaker 3: It's something about wet skining. I don't know if you it's something that bring music to your ear. It's not like Luther Vandro singing, no, no, don you remeal by your toe?
Speaker 2: That what he found. Like, I guarantee you if you ask a hundred men, yeah, I know by that sound and sound I love the sound. You ask one.
Speaker 5: Hundred men if they enjoy and like shouting sex, I guarantee half of them say no, no, it's it's to me.
Speaker 2: It's a horrible experience shower anything in water. It just it's just it's Joe. I'll love her.
Speaker 3: Get it personal, Joe, I let get it. I got with him, got with a big old big tub and shower like coming like a waterfall. Okay, Okay, that's different. Now, y'all both get underneath that. I'm trying to shower head and when you and when you see that and you see that water beating up on a body, you know what I'm saying, The water be like you know, you got a car, yo, the water beating up on the car.
Speaker 2: Say you see that water beating up on the list? Yes, shir I just I can't do it. I'm just being honest with you. I think you you you must the church mothers, don't, Joe. You know how the church mothers do that thing of the church with it that that's very hit them, right. I can't. I can't do it. I'm just being honest. Shower shower sex or shower sex horizontally or vertically.
Speaker 3: Hey, dang, Joe, chat the chat say yeah, sixty one percent right now? Yeah, y'all age, Hey, yeah, I got a big, big, big, one big, and that's sixty one percent. I guarantee that under twenty one. That's exciting when you're young. That's hein't trying to be in the back of the shower man sitting back there freezing. She then the water is too hot. You don't want to go unto the water because you're gonna burn yourself.
Speaker 6: I ain't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. I don't want to. They do have it.
Speaker 3: That's that that look. I'm in there for that reason. Now we you know, every once in a while, you know, you know, I wash your back, you know, I soak it up. You know what I'm saying, o't Joe. I get in there with that intention. That's my intention. Yes, right, Sometimes playing no go accord to playing. You know what I'm saying, don't Joe, you don't talk.
Speaker 2: About that's a good one. And you know what I'm saying. What told you?
Speaker 6: What? You know?
Speaker 2: You pick a leg up, let me get let me get your put Yeah. The next thing you don't want your like this here, I've been saying it. Apple. Know what apple is? Apple?
Speaker 3: Why don't Joe? The next one candle wax. You know, you get the candle back and you let you drip that drip that candle on the back.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that. Listen.
Speaker 5: I used the candle wax. I used to use this as a part of four play. You know, when you meet somebody for the first hat, they use a candle wax. I used to use ice.
Speaker 2: Well, you hit me, So you just told me. You told me I was not I was ancient when I told you about the ice dripping. Yeah, yeah, you talk about you talk about tracing ice. Oh that's back in the eighties. Ain't nobody doing that no more.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about using the candle wax while in the act of already I mean the act already.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you gotta put that on. You gotta put that on. The lights. No, dim the lights, yeah them, the light them light.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, I just want to see a little bit. I don't want to see the whole. I just want to see a little Nah.
Speaker 2: I got it. Listen, I got I got Less is more, less is more, listen more you got it.
Speaker 5: You gotta learn to use the ice trick man, crushed ice toes your mouth right, you hit me, You listen to me.
Speaker 2: Now, listen to me. Stay with me. You already in the act of engaging.
Speaker 5: Then you use the candle wax right, depending on her, on her flesh for pain, on how much pain she can tolerate. You take the wax and allow it to drip on the nip, on the on the nipples. You feel me, there's a phenomenal sensation. For those that haven't tried in the chat, you should try that. Like listen, I used to come and when I was in high school in college, I came with a package and women used to come and be able to pick out what package they wanted me to do. No, I'm serious, you laugh, I'm serious. I had to make money some kind of way, but for me. But see, o Joe, I got them big old you know, I don't know if you've seen them. Check y'all have seen them, big old ice them, big old ice cube.
Speaker 2: It be round ball. I got a square.
Speaker 3: When I got a square, when the letter got my number and everything is you know, I'm here, don't drug get that thing and you know, like like a cue ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just rolling, you know, I'm just rope. Yeah. Hey, you know what I'm with ice, But I'm candle sparking. I'm sparking, sparking.
Speaker 5: You gotta try that, yeah, listen, all right, Oh Joe, handcuffs skip Yeah, I'm gonna skip it. I'm skip it because that that's that's triggering. That's that's traumatizing. I don't even like you don't even like pretending.
Speaker 2: I can't give it that. I can't give it that kind of control. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Nah, no, especially you give it up to the wrong person. You know what if she puts your handcuffs and if you know, the pass goes.
Speaker 2: To your phone, I come about them things. M I come up out, I come up out. The man cooks. H Nah, I can't. I can't given that kind of control. Bad mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: What you said if you ain't handcuffs and she she pick up your phone and go through it, yeah you could about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh yeah, for sure. They think y'all think I movedeni uh uh now chat Hey, and I know people.
Speaker 3: Hey, look some people some people like to be bound, some people like to be restrained and all that stuff. I ain't into that, listen, I mean people, Yeah, people are about hey. Hey, you know you know I don't want to do none of that.
Speaker 2: H m hmmm.
Speaker 5: Hey, no, listen, I used to be man, I had I had a wild life when I was younger. Man bondage. Oh man, I'm good, hieing up don dominating this m that's that's the old me. Man.
Speaker 2: I listened. I don't got baptized now.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: I guess I guess the handcuffs are for her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it could be or vice versa, depending on it, depending on if you have a woman that's aggressment likes to take over.
Speaker 2: But you need but she need to be flexible, gouse.
Speaker 3: She need to be able to put her hands behind her back and still be able to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I'm with you when you're right. I'm with you when.
Speaker 5: You're saying all right, last, but not least in the car, spark it, yes, spark it, sparket.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 5: We've all done that. We've all done that at a young age, middle age, and still well you're.
Speaker 8: Still doing it, doing it and doing it and doing it. Well, well you can, you can still do it in the car, but you're bad hips. Well, I grew up in a car, paying a car. Hey, hey, are your bet share with your bed right a piero?
Speaker 2: I bet in all that?
Speaker 5: Yes, you know, I always I always thought it was much more exciting and the thought of getting caught, the thought of doing something you know you're not supposed to.
Speaker 3: Love it, Yes, sir, in the driveway, in the driveway, I'll pull up at high I'm gonna go in there.
Speaker 2: Pressure up. You ain't ship right here, you French already you from with friend for what?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Right? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I like that those Some days now it's I'm a little more cautious because it's really not to any place you can go where you can be comfortable and be able to get away with it. You know, it always having to look over your shoulder, and you know if you get caught, you're gonna hit that new loose.
Speaker 2: I don't want no part of that. I don't want no part of that, e though, Joe.
Speaker 3: But mm hmm, you know, mall parking lot seem to work, Jim parking lot seems to work. Oh, your froze. But see that's why you got that five percent. When you got that five percent, you ain't got to worry about it.
Speaker 2: And uh man, don't nobody can have no steak. I'm in there, my old child, man call o the froze the doctor. Yeah, you know, like all she wanted was a quickie. But that'd be I think that. Yeah, the car.
Speaker 5: Shower, spark, candle spark, handcuffs, skip in the car spark smart.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, what y'all pay check? Yeah, man, it ain't nothing like that. No, I ain't. I can't do it. No, I mean I can't do it in no establishment. Oh no, no, oh Joe, yeah yeah we but uh yeah I can't. Uh you know the car. Eighty two percent say the car is a spark. We got you, we see you. Okay, okay, okay. Eighty two percent say the car say in the car is a.
Speaker 5: Spark, absolutely absolutely, especially you know you you in a rush, You got somewhere to go, You're not supposed to be there. Somebody just met, somebody ain't got no business being with man. It gets so many different variables that go into that. It makes it years and.
Speaker 2: Get it in. Huh all are you doing? Excite? But I'm I'm excited. I'm about to do it. Oh okay, huge about somebody somebody just knew, you know what I mean? You know what I mean. I'm just throwing out all the variables, that's all. I Listen. I haven't done that in a while. I haven't done it in a very very long time. So but I just know that feeling. Hey like it.
Speaker 3: The movie theater, I thought, because you know they got the movie stated with a chair laid all the way back on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I we call the eye pick. Yeah, I think that we got I thought about writting it out. I, Hey, it's so funny you said that.
Speaker 2: Almost woke the baby up. It's so funny you say that. Keep going. She right here laying in front of me. When the last time you've been to a drive in theater.
Speaker 3: I ain't been to a drive in theater and nineteen ninety six a drive here. Yeah, ain't nothing like it. Yeah, boy, listen, it was no, I ain't watching no movies.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: I just said that, listen, I was. I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 5: I thought about it while I was here, and I was talking with a very very good friend of mine talk about driving theaters and the last time you've been to a driving theater, and thought about how that experience would be in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: So I looked up you know some y'all got some in Miami they say this one and for Lauderdale say one and a lot of that.
Speaker 5: I think that I think that would be a great experience, especially if they have old movies they're showing, you know, like Greece, you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 3: A watch, I'll give you that what they show with. Hey, they could have a doc that g O could be talking about the Great Migration Day. Got nothing to do with what I got going on. You're not gonna that's the show, No, I am not. It's all about the experience.
Speaker 5: If you happen to go to a drive in theater, I think the people I wonder, I wonder what the age group is for the people in the chat.
Speaker 2: And I don't care what.
Speaker 5: Anybody in the chat y'all been to driving the theater? Do you have drive theaters and your city where you're from, just I'm just curious.
Speaker 3: Yep, there's one in Atlanta. Oh, Moreland is right across from the Federal Prison. If anybody live in Atlanta on Morland Avenue, there's one right down I'm talking about, like right across from the Federal Prison on Morland Avenue. I don't know what it's called, but that was the one I went to. And as a matter of fact, she had a truck. She had a truck and let the gate down.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, they got nothing to do with me. But see here's the thing, O yoe. It was it was dark and they couldn't see him there. I can see they mind their business.
Speaker 6: I mind.
Speaker 2: I was handling.
Speaker 5: Mind doub what you do, y'all will be no oh mind your business. Hold on you was on the flat bed outside.
Speaker 2: She had a a for runner. Okay, the seats laid down, the gate laid out, and it comes in in the other part. Okay, okay, I got I got you, I got you.
Speaker 3: Well wow, uh, Once upon a time on Joe, Once upon a time, how you know, back they be trying your boy. See they look at me. Oh you know you ain't gonna do I won't do what. But you know, back in the day on Joe were wild out. There were wild at that yeah, and it wasn't no thing you know now, I mean, you know, hey, in front of your homeboys. One on the car, one of the back seat, one of the front seat, one on the trunk. Yeah, oh shape. There was the days on Joe. Steven said, I wish those days would come back once more. So that's what it calls started like they't know what I'm talking about. It is right on it's on Morland. It's right across from the Federal prison.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: What's upon a time? Won't you? Farmer?
Speaker 3: Higsman Trophy winning coach Eddie George was named the next head coach of Bowling Green.
Speaker 2: George has agreed to a five year deal.
Speaker 3: His hiring came two days after George, who spent the who spent the past four season as head coach of Tennessee State, was one of the three filists to interview for the position.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Eddie, Congratulations coaching. That's that's live.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: Now take my ood boy burn You know, Burns is the special teams coach with Eddie at Tennessee State. So I was talking to him today and he just takeing me. A little while ago. He was driving back from DC seeing the FAM and so I hope, I hope Burns go with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's dope. That's dope.
Speaker 3: A high school track runner got attacked with a baton oh Joe in the middle of the relay, so that at the Virginia State High School League Class three indoor state championship, Kaitlyn Tucker was on the second leg of the four x two relay at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia, when she got smacked in the head. Tucker suffered a concussion and the potential skull fraction the girl. The girl's mother said neither the runner nor the coach apologized for the incident.
Speaker 5: I wonder, Joe, I wonder what happened. He thinks she impeded her at some point in the race, maybe bumped into it.
Speaker 3: And that girl went around her. That girl went around like she was standing steel. Oh, Joe, you running with a baton like this? Do you know what you gotta do to do this? When you run it?
Speaker 2: That's a lot of energy too. I mean, think about this here, that's a lot of That's not a natural. That's not a natural. That's not a natural. Describe matter. Yeah, you're right, he did it intentionally. Look, we've all at some point ben sore losers. I hated to lose.
Speaker 3: I would throw the ball in the hall, pin out, kick the ball in the woods, and my grandma's be looking at the kitchen and I come in the house.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, No you can't. I mean, that's bad. That's bad. I mean, at least apologize. That should have been the first thing the.
Speaker 3: Coach did, right, Go to the coach, go to the young lady, if yes, if it's possible, and say I am so sorry, I am so sorry.
Speaker 2: We do not teach our kids to do that. Her emotions got the best of her.
Speaker 3: We're definitely going to have a conversation, a very strong, healthy conversation. I'm gonna bring her parents in and we're also going to have a conversation to let them know that this type of behavior will not be tolerated. I understand heed of the moment things happen, but you got to have that conversation. I don't know, she's probably what fifteen sixteen years of age, so you have a healthy conversation, O Joe.
Speaker 2: That's that's why I think it was probably deeper than that too. There's here the relay. Oh yo, look at this behind though. You see the God going wide, the God going wide, don't yo, she ain't cut off. Yeah, that might be deeper than that. I'm just being honest.
Speaker 5: That might be deeper than that because, especially after the incident like that at attracted meet, at the state championship, coaches, you apologize, you apologize, especially for incident like that and the fact that no one came and said anything at all.
Speaker 2: Something ain't right.
Speaker 5: So this probably goes back before this, before this track need even happened. They got they got direct to fight that situation. You can't have that in track and field. You can't at any level.
Speaker 2: Any level.
Speaker 3: You're absolutely right, And like I said, I think the best thing should have been done was offering an apology at the time. The young lady says, I'm sorry she offers an apology at the time. But yeah, that's I've never seen no situation like that in track, Ojoe. I'm just saying that.
Speaker 2: I you know, I've ran tracked and watched a lot of track meet. I've never seen this.
Speaker 3: Now, you know they hey, o, Joe letting that jockey for a position and you know you you know, hey, you know you're.
Speaker 2: Not a little bit but actually hit somebody in the head with the baton. No, I ain't never seen that. No, yeah, but when you run, I'll tell you what. Hell, let me get something, Let me.
Speaker 3: Get Joey told me the heaven. I said I would looking, I would looking for something, hit it in his head. But I need you running though, Give me that water ball. All right, It's time for our final segment of the evening. It's time for Q and hey, hey cupcake, Mama, help traditional women who believe that men should approach them instead of the other way around. Are we doomed in this new agent, in this new dating era. My divorce will be final on May second. I'm just trying to get prepared. Wait, yeah, you're that question to me one more time. She said, traditional women who believe that a man should approach them instead of the other way around.
Speaker 2: What is it said? Seventy five percent of.
Speaker 3: The men today has never asked a woman out face to face, mainly is through Twitter, ig or a homeboy, homegirl hooker. Yeah, trade information, Hey, what are you doing? Blah blah blah boom, So go ahead me.
Speaker 5: What does it even matter how things are initiated?
Speaker 2: He do you like the person? You don't? If you don't, you know, I mean we as.
Speaker 5: We over complicate stuff, worried about who approaches who first, Who's text who first?
Speaker 2: I mean that's just saying. I mean we should be past that by now.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh Joe, right now. If she's peaking, I'm speaking. You know what I'm saying, Oh Joe. Period.
Speaker 3: But like she said, traditional women, Cupcake, we met her. She was in as a matter of fact, she was in New Orleans. He came to the show in New Orleans and deduce herself. So thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Women. She's a traditional woman. Traditional women are used to what the old man what you do? Right?
Speaker 3: So if you never had to ask, it feels a little uncomfortable for you. For me, it's the other way around. I get uncomfortable if a woman were to have asked me out where you can to tell him WHOA wait a minute. You have some women that are aggressive and assertive that actually what they want. I know, but our old school to o Joe, I grew up asking her, you know, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Can I take you out to eat? Blah blah blah. It's uh listen, I like it either way. I mean, listen whatever floats your bowl.
Speaker 5: You know, guys, some you know, some women honestly, some of them don't have a problem with guys approaching them. No, no, you don't understand why you're not understanding where I'm going with this. Some women don't have a problem with guys approaching them where it's a high volume of men that are always doing it.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I mean you just you just got to be careful now with Joe because everything it can be misconscrewed. You're asking somebody out and you made them feel uncomfortable. So guys are gonna be a lot more gonna be a lot more apprehensive than probably they were in the past.
Speaker 2: But oh may second, cupcake. You have to let your hair down. You have to go for what you know. You like something. List say the Saint the eighties. If you see something, you won't speak up.
Speaker 3: Uh king, go van, go vand dang u. Do you at least rub feet? Yeah, my own put lotion over them.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: We gotta get we gotta get you together. I continue to tell you over and over. I mean you, your ways of dating and the way you operate is outdated.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, man, ain't it pretty? Y'all? Ain't gonna chat, don't lie, don't lie chat. Look at that. Ain't no corn, ain't no bunyant. Hey you. I ain't got no basketball feet, no, no corn, no bunyance.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, letna talk. See yeah, y'all see that. Ain't no donkey or nothing.
Speaker 5: No no.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I rubbed feet my own. I keep the thing all up to look.
Speaker 3: At they gotta cut. I jumped on the nail. That's a cut on the bottom. I jumped in the back of the pickle. I jumped up in the back of the truck. Oh Joe, and I didn't see see that right there. Ain't see the nail.
Speaker 2: I didn't wait right through right through my shoes. Yeah I can't. I can't listen. I still got saying all them feet yeah yeah, yeah, uh yeah.
Speaker 3: Most most athletes do have flat feet, especially black black, especially black men.
Speaker 2: We can google.
Speaker 1: Yah h.
Speaker 2: Y'all, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Don't do that, yeat. Y'all know he my feet ain't ugly. I get I get a pedicures once a week. Petties and manners. So y'all, if y'all, if the bake on me, doctor Frank L. Bella man, Hey faun, you both always on the move. How do you keep from getting exhausted and make sure you get enough rest? Or have you trained your body to function on a little sleep? What's the secret to avoid burning out?
Speaker 5: Oh listen, cause my body is trained. My body is trained. I get four hours hunk.
Speaker 2: I'm good. I get four hours of sleep. I'm good.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, night, captain night, I went on the boat with all the kids in the dr obviously was out there in that sun all day.
Speaker 2: They did they swimming. We came back.
Speaker 5: I set my law for ten forty five exactly when we got back, I got exactly four hours of sleep we do on Q and A.
Speaker 2: And I'm still locked in and I'm ready to keep going.
Speaker 3: Doing anything to keep going, because working that's my that's I found something that I'm passionate about. You don't really get tired when you're passionate about something. Man, gim me, tated bear, what are you doing up this late?
Speaker 2: Give us, give us, give me tey h look at that, I'm my pajamas. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Whateup twin See what y'all do with out there? Good people say? My name is Teddy Bear. Teddy, I'm about to be three in August.
Speaker 2: Man, what tight is at man? Man? Titus better have his ass in the bed. Man. He ain't made no appearance. Nah, he ain't made no appearance tonight.
Speaker 3: But uh, you know what I don't. I don't get a whole lot of sleep. I'm not even when i'm sleep. I'm not a peaceful sleeper. You know what I'm saying, don't you? Because when you have dogs, the least little thing, the least I'm up. Now, you got to get out here before you throw up at the house. I ain't got tired to clean that up tonight or one bart or any any little thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, wasn't he better than me? Bro I ain't gonna hit nothing at all. Yeah, Oh, I hear everything, defy Mario. What's the part of South Carolina y' always just talking about?
Speaker 3: I like to look it up. No, actually, uh is in Brunswick. It's right outside McIntosh County. No, that's not, but a lot of the people left there. Uh Spo the Fusky, all those islands, Charleston.
Speaker 2: Uh that gulor Geechee talk Gee Burke exclusive uncle Nojo.
Speaker 3: Would you say the smarter move for the Steelers is signing a younger justin Fields or Russell Wilson and Rogers. You get, you get ten years out of position instead of one to two from the older guy.
Speaker 2: Well, who said, who's to say you're gonna get ten years out of that position just because he's younger.
Speaker 3: You make you move within the the intent to be competitive right now, right now. You gotta look what you got in that division. You got Joe Burrow and you got Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, to in order for you to really you got to try. You got to unseat them. Yeah, then listen. If you don't underseat them, you have to get someone.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm not gonna say comparable, because you're not gonna find anything comparable right now to Joe Burrow and Lamar Jackson. But you got to have at least somebody that can compete. And until you get a quarterback in that room, you will always be behind the ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh, Tony Brown, Julie said. Ocho's Wi Fi background looks like he's screaming at a tie restaurant.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, I'm listening. I try to get the best WiFi I can find out here in DR. I'm standing at a.
Speaker 2: Very nice villa. On what these villains out here?
Speaker 5: Man, everybody you know a few people out here and have seen and came in contact with told me to take you.
Speaker 2: Hello, they watched the show.
Speaker 5: They love you out here in dr and they told me if you ever come, They told me to pass the information on anything you need.
Speaker 2: They got you. They gonna take care of you. Okay, you can't hear me, y'all, I got you. They're gonna take care of me. They're gonna take care you. Teddy R. Said.
Speaker 3: At this rate, well, Katie's longevity eighteen years and not slowing down ever becomes so overwhelming that he can't that he can submit himself. Cebmit himself as the second greatest small forward despite not having as many accolades as Bird, the same argument people have about Bron and them, Jay, you do realize Bron is a small forward too though, Mm hmm. That's what he's up. That's the position Bron played. Small forward. Gonna be tough. It gonna be really tough, Lady Ray. Hey guys, I'm going to Italy next month with some family. I've never been to Europe. Got any europe, European or international travel tips for me?
Speaker 5: Have fun, especially in Italy. I'm always in Naples to go watch my favorite soccer team play. Uh in Naples, Italy. The food you're gonna love, the food, you're gonna love. The people very nice. I'm trying to think what else. The architecture is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went to Rome in Florence many years ago. Yeah, I would like to go to I would like to go to Malfy Cole's.
Speaker 2: I would like to do Naples. You don't like to do.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: I think the Malfy Coast Milan.
Speaker 3: Milan is more for like fashion Week. I think when it comes to like touristy. I think Florence Venice, Bill Malfy Coast, something like that. I think I think I need to fit that in o Yo. Yeah, yeah, you got too. I'm going to see matter of fact again, I'm doubling up. I'm going to see Andre Picelli in Italy and July. I won't be able to I won't be able to be that long. So I'm getting in in it and I'm getting in it getting out.
Speaker 5: Even though I just saw him down here in Miami, I want to see him again in its own setting, nearest home, and experience that. So I'm doing that in July before before we get back rolling and rocking with football season.
Speaker 3: Guys, I know, y'all wonder why Teddy looking like that? Jordan's taking his picture so he posing for Jordan J two one three, hey unkin o Yo. My question for you all, what is your mott rush More for Super Bowls? I feel like fifty two got to be up there. That helmet catch, Oh that's forty two was catch was crazy?
Speaker 2: Be blessed.
Speaker 5: But listen, yeah, that's that's for you to answer. I can't even remember none of the Super Bowls, and I don't even know the numbers.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that was crazy to catch.
Speaker 3: I mean, stopping an undefeated season, the Patriots beating the Seahawks in the fashion in which they did. The Steelers and the Cowboys always had great matchups. And when you go back and look at the Patriots versus Atlanta twenty eight three, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: That gotta be the best one.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, two years ago, basically basically a walk off. The Chiefs came back on, came back on Philly. And it's hard because, I mean a lot of the early Super Bowls I don't really remember, and it's easy to get caught up O choe and the Super Bowls that just happened recently. And so now we have recently biased m Carlos Green working out by Shane Kanyak and get it shipped to my house. Carlos, where do you live? We just got distribution. I'm coming to Chicago. I'm coming to Illinois. I'm coming to uh Hartford, Connecticut. I'm going to Maryland. I'm going to South Carolin, Charleston, South Carolina. I'm gonna be in Atlanta. I'm gonna be in uh Savannah. We just we just got distribution in Florida. We're in Texas, We're in Nevada, We're in New Mexico, We're in Arizona. We're gonna be in New York. We're gonna be in Wisconsin. So we gotta be close to you in some of those states I just named. But if you can't buy, we can't. We will ship it to you unless there's something that you know we can't you know state, maybe you're in the state that we we don't or we can't ship to. But for the most part, I think with what do some of the cities that states that we just named, I think we should find one that's close to you. Kel say what's up unking Ocho. I was playing one of my favorite games, NFL Street Too. I was playing at Sterling and Chad and thought about you guys, do you guys have a favorite game you were featured in Hell. I think I was featured in the NFL Street. I think that's the only don't I guess? I man part of Madden Yeah, now, but I like the NFL Street. They got me on there with my hat turned back with you know, I got they got me all Cock Diesel.
Speaker 2: So I kind of like that kind of like that NFL Street the one that was on the cover of I'm not sure if it what we.
Speaker 3: Coming, we coming to were coming to Virginia. We're gonna be We're gonna be in Virginia. We go, We're gonna be in Tennessee. Uh, We're about to be in like twenty five states, hopefully by the end of the year. It's thirty five. So we're definitely coming. We're available in Maryland now. I'll be in Maryland.
Speaker 2: Friday.
Speaker 3: I'll be in Maryland Friday on the fourteenth. The Bells five thousand, that was Cowboys had two brothers and played Jalen Smith a linebacker. Yeah, I remember Jalen and Rod Smith the running back. Okay, Jordan T. Higgins to the Ravens forget the Bengals, sorry, oyo.
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: And Casey Taylor what's up? Goals? So y'all know how women a y'all?
Speaker 3: My car sold for eight hundred k and ojo, what do you think the highest sports card sell ever is? Also, when is the Spring Live events being announced? PSPM? Quarterback fifteen had a car for sale for four point three million. If I'm not mistaken, it's either a Mickey Mantle card or a Honus Wadener car. I think just the TS Honus Wagner card. I think that's the most expensive card. Yeah yeah, Mickey mantlecard went for twelve point six.
Speaker 2: What uh huh?
Speaker 3: Honess Wagner went from seven point six? Jesus are the expensive.
Speaker 2: Brady Lebron? Really? But has anybody come forver with that one on one Lebron?
Speaker 3: Ok? Wow, Kevin Brooks was I was going through my football cards that I ran across Jesse Till, the linebacker from the Fatons, and Craig Ironhead. Hey we're running back from the same Oh, do you have any memories of playing these guys? I played Tugo Tugle was a senior when I was a freshman at Savannah State. He went to Valdosta State. I went to Savannah State. We played in my freshman year. I did play. I do remember, uh playing against I played against Tugle in ninety seven and we played him again honestly in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: O yo.
Speaker 3: So I'm very familiar with Tuggle, having played against him in college. Now, I don't think I played against Ironhead. I saw at the Pro Bowl one year Rescue Soul, but nah, I don't have a whole lot of memories of playing against Just see him at the Pro Bowl, you know, laughing and joke and having fun. That concludes this episode of Nightcap brought to you by Boost Mobile. Visit your nearest boost Mobile store or boost mobile dot com to join their nationwide five G network. Today, y'all know me your favorite uh Shannon Sharp, the Liberty City Legend, the Bingle Ring of the Bengal Ring of Fame, Honoie, the pro Bowler Vaction It in the dr that's Chad oh Jo Sinko Johnson.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 3: Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 2: And thank you.
Speaker 3: We know we're a little late. We had some technical difficulties, but thank you for your patience and you'll continue low and support.
Speaker 2: I'm back.
Speaker 5: You heard me, I'm back. I'm back home tomorrow. Okay, yeah, no, mor make sure you check out Shave by Laportier.
Speaker 3: We do have it in stop and we just got a distribution in about seven six or seven other states. So if you cannot find it in a state that we were already in or a state. We just got distribution. In order it online, we'll ship it directly to you. Please drink responsible and please stay safe. Make sure you go follow my show social media company, my media company or all of its platforms, shay Shape Media, and my clothing company eighty four, with eighty four being speed spelled out. Everything is restocked. We just dropped our Super Bowl show shirt and hat bundle. Think is pinned at the top of the chat. Supplies are limited and once they're gone, they're gone, so please make sure you get yours before they're gone.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for joining us. I'm up. He's O Joe. This is Teddy Bear. We'll see you tomorrow night.