Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision. Welcome too horrible to sissy. Oh they won't miss that.
Speaker 2: Oh buddy, I figured I would give them the vocals I've been working since.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we are, guys, nuns. Mandy's new job. She wants to be a singer, so we may need to come back. I do. Uh, they got autotone a.
Speaker 2: I oftnna be a motherfucker superstar international.
Speaker 1: Y'all gonna get these vocals.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Guys, I want to thank you for being patients the week of Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: But yeah, oh, this.
Speaker 3: Is the most on time episode we've ever had. By the way, No, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: It is Monday, y'all want in a Monday three.
Speaker 2: Point fifty and y'all getting this whole tonight, So the updates is updating. However, we are gonna choose just not to really respond to all the negativity from this week, but that one, Oh, I was gonna I was gonna share it, not Rgnant. Oh yeah, you've been bro y'all crazy with that. I just felt so fat that's crazy all week.
Speaker 3: But I literally looked at the thresome episode we had and I was like, okay, so there is something with my face. I get a little bloated and the braces make me like shut h. Every bit has been tracking my fucking anyway. Look, not your cheeks. We've been drinking Starbucks. You could you can blame the sugar. We let's just blame Starbucks.
Speaker 1: We haven't doing it a lot.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's to blame them for that and their supportive Israel. So no, that was the only thing that bother me. Everything else was I was like, okay, I could be a bitch and client, but like, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be I'm gonna be a bitching cut but I'm gonna save my thoughts uh for a little later.
Speaker 1: That's all just for a little later. About to do an exl on me. Now I hold you, I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: My friends have been guessed to me, but they also know like how I am when I'm when I'm upset or just be running like diary at the mouth, like the Florida come out and it don't. I don't never get all of my thoughts out, So they're like dropped it first, Like no one wants me to go off? How I want to go off? So they're like, I really think you should get your shit off, specifically about someone particularly, but wait until you have your thoughts on papers. So I'm gonna wait. I'm gonna wait just a little bit because I want my thoughts out. No.
Speaker 3: I know you got to try to get me to say you down, but no, I get my thought. Oh I didn't know what you were talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll tell you off.
Speaker 2: But they're just like, make sure you haven't thought fully so and I'm like, okay, I got to that.
Speaker 3: I will tell you how my week was with the Start. I think that would be cool to talk about because it's okay. So I woke up in PST. So the episode came out whatever the announcement, sorry not announcing came out. I didn't have Instagram on my phone. I was taking a plan. So a lot of people were like, oh, well, Weezy didn't post it yet, but I I remember telling you I took it off thirty eight techs.
Speaker 2: Oh you know I had to take y'all are to tell easy hey man, go ahead and accept that collaboration. I didn't even move about it, only see that I am doing it, and bitch, we need to be a unity here. She's like, Okay, I told you I was taking a break. I men, bitch, We'll get on accepted and then get your ass back off.
Speaker 3: So living life on a break when you're on the internet, yeah, bitch, sorry breakfast. I was fucking I was doing okay, and then I clicked on my phone and I thought someone died, and I realized, oh, it's us sweet died. The brand died very the Nandi from essence with long voicemail. People cussed me out, like should I be What's going on? That was a lot, and then at one point it was so many messages. I was like, I really want to look, I really love look. I want to know, like are people mad? Because that was what I was scared of. I don't even funk about anyone else facing bad things matter to day if I wanted to be on this clan, so I wake here was like, I can give yourself an hour. Oh bitch, I didn't move for two hours. I was like, but it really just me. Being pregnant made it worse. And also I had a cream by that morning. I doubled birth and told my god, no reason.
Speaker 1: I think you know, they cancel each other out. But I also just made that up.
Speaker 3: Well, I just tell you right now here Trump can be an office, bitch. I ain't gonna figure this thing out. I'm not ready. And what was crazy is like, I really believe you get manifesting. So the more that I read I was pregnant, bruh, I was like, Oh, I wanted to taco when it's eleven.
Speaker 1: Am am, I pregnant? I was kidding.
Speaker 2: So funny that you said that because I be telling people, don't nobody just be craving a taco Mexican food Top Bottom Foods.
Speaker 1: But anyway, that's another that's another rent for another day. Sorry. Top Bottom Foods is Mexican br No crash. It was weird, but luckily I was busy. I'm not gonna hold you, bitch.
Speaker 3: Week Monday, I was working with Kenya in audible. Tuesday, I had a threesome. Wednesday, I was shooting sex sales in two weddings and two weekends. If I go to one more all the weddings, it better be my wedding.
Speaker 1: Bitch. It was too manny. I'm gonna tell you right now, if you get married before me, I'm breaking up with him.
Speaker 2: I really can't do niggas was holding out during the pandemic because they want to be seen as super spreaders or being unthoughtful.
Speaker 1: So like niggas probably had weddings.
Speaker 2: Planned about two years ago and it was like shit, okay, we open open now, we could have them now. Even my friend Chelsea like the amount of weddings this year that I've just seen, I'm like, God, Dave seven, yeah, now that's crazy. I do want to shout them out before we get into year.
Speaker 1: Ketchup.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Ake and Erica. That was my boyfriend's cousin's wedding. Then I went to my friend's wedding James and Mia Woods. James is a dude we had on my friend. He talked about getting a colt and a long time ago. Yeah, he went on this date on his first date. It was a forty eight hour date. He had sex on the first day and everything. Sorry, Mia, and she's a sex worker. She has then only fans you could check her out. Definitely support it because weddings aregs mensuve and I asked them if I could bring this up because the wedding that I went to was went to a traditional wedding for Aca and America and traditional Nigerian with the dowry. I talked about it on our Patreon and this was their regular American wedding. I just went to the most non traditional wedding. I don't even think literally. Mammy was like, bro, all this wedding is missing is someone in a wheelchair. Everybody was in his home. Like, first of all, to be a sex worker that doesn't want children and chooses to get married the two of them, you really love each other. Yeah, that's really all it is. It almost is like y'all already making mad money. This is truly love.
Speaker 1: And I thought.
Speaker 3: It was really cool because we have so many experiences of people getting married family friends Ann h are White talking about a year and a half.
Speaker 1: I probably have what one month left before.
Speaker 3: According to Anna War, money is never gonna want me, Like, there are a lot of rules. But to see this girl roll up, put her fucking tattoos, and her friends and her like and lesbian friend Kristen who we had on the podcast marrying them.
Speaker 1: I was like wow.
Speaker 3: And no one had normal names person of honor, no man of arnor I mean the best man or anything like that. It was just very like, oh, this is us, and I think that I would love to see in the future people choosing to get married just for love and no other societal shit.
Speaker 1: Can you really just do something for yourselves?
Speaker 3: Because it really made me think a lot about the Dating Coach episode, which is one of my favorites of Horrible because there was so much debate around it.
Speaker 1: But I was like, damn timelines this yeah coaching.
Speaker 3: Then motherfuckers fucked on the first date, bought a house together, been together for years, and were like, don't get married, Like, oh, so you gonna be together for ever?
Speaker 2: Customizable it's what you won't at the end of the day. Not everybody else got damned. Yeah, it is customer them. For me, I guess I'll start with my reactions. I wasn't too surprised, as you the common denominator me being the villain. Uh don't care. Yeah, uh don't really care about those I think. For me, what I loved more than anything, More than anything the DMS I read probably every comment I screenshoted a ton to me was seeing what this show actually means, Like I, you know, taking all the negative buzz.
Speaker 1: That was like, well, y'all are just whores. Thank you.
Speaker 2: We don't need that in this community anymore. Oh, there was a lot. No, no, no, look look at Eden. There were so many of people that I know don't listen to us.
Speaker 1: So I only looked at Instagram. Well, no, so that was our feed. Well I'm on I'm on Twitter.
Speaker 2: The YouTube was a really good episode that had wrote to me in it, so I still wanted to see between that. So what I saw, and maybe I don't know if it was because the Jasmine brand or all the podcasters that talked about us that had an influx of people that I.
Speaker 1: Knew they talked about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they posted our thing, and so girl, don't do it right now, Okay, But it was so interesting to me to see the floodgates of people talk about, well, this is just a sex podcast where we don't need this whoror rhetoric being into our community anyways, or well how much more could they talk about this? And so to see all the people that were unaware be literally muted by nothing but all of the people whose lives we changed, like I was getting nothing but DMS and support for whatever the next chapter is for both of us individually or together, but more so, like I just want you to know this brand saved my life. This brand and your conversation, your conversations allowed me to have confidence in myself. This show saved my relationship. This show helped me to get married and see my partner in a better light. And so as I'm reading all of these things, it was nothing but a reassurance of y'all niggas could say what y'all want, what this has meant to so many people, to see that it even got twenty five thousand likes and all like the algorithm around people just talking about what this show has meant over eight years, which is a long fucking time. I was just like, Wow, this is literally a part of my legacy. And as someone who's been having a lot of the conversations, like I got the chance to interview Cash Doll when I was in Atlanta and her legacy was her children, and I was like, but you create art. And I literally had the conversation with her like horrible decisions and the conversations we've had and everything that we've shared and from educating to entertaining, this is my legacy. This is here, This is gonna be here after me, This is gonna be here for people to see four years to come. This will be etched in the history books that whatever we are right now in this sexual revolution. And I was just like, Bro, this is dope. We created this on some over the fuck over a dinner, me get fishing a condom out of my pussy, and I I think it was just another reassurance as to why we kept pushing to get to eight years like it was incredible, like and I was just like, man, the noises is loud, and y'all could read the comments from people that didn't listen to us, but the whore hive y'all niggas, Oh my god, like the paragraphs and I read each and every one of them.
Speaker 3: I was just like, Wow, I couldn't I couldn't finish. And you know, we conclude this episode. I'll get more into why I couldn't finish. But when I saw the one about saving my life, I had to cut that, bro.
Speaker 1: But I also realized, do.
Speaker 2: You remember our live show one of the ones that Sony Hall, by the way, I remember, do you remember it was?
Speaker 1: I mean and trigger warning.
Speaker 2: We at the end of our live shows, we allow people to stand up and ask a question for the you know, in front of the audience and what a full circle moment that was at Sony Hall.
Speaker 1: That was at Sony Hall.
Speaker 2: Me and Weezy looked at each other because we both didn't know how to answer. But she stood up and she starts going off about how terrible her week was and how she literally wanted to take her life and the only reason she didn't was because she wanted to come to our show. That was so crazy and me and me and we like, what do we say to that? And I don't even want to cry?
Speaker 3: I didn't even know how to end like that was so like, oh yeah, I'm I was like, this is the last question. I'm glad and you still listen to us, or maybe you've been listening a while and now you're listening. I'm so glad you shared that, because it's those things that kept Mandy and I going, Yeah, but what's crazy about that? You don't realize this, you know, Uh, it's no surprise. Jesus and Maryly are one of my favorite podcasts.
Speaker 1: Up YEP.
Speaker 3: My first time meeting Jesus, I told him that that I wanted to kill myself. I thought about it all the time and I would listen to her. Sorry, but Daga boys. When that woman said that to me, I was like, what the fuck did I expect Jesus to say? However, I don't even remember what he said.
Speaker 1: Wow, but it hit me that.
Speaker 3: It's awkward for the person to receive it. It almost feels like a dump. It's almost pressure because like now I got to keep doing more, but they need it, and I love that. I needed to know that that girl at Sony Hall felt like that, and we brought her out of it because if there was a day I didn't feel like showing up to.
Speaker 1: Work, I'm show up.
Speaker 2: Not only that, bitch, and I know we dropping this late. Sorry the way people are like, where the fuck.
Speaker 1: Is for Mondays? Now? God? What you know what I mean? Bitch? Wake up? Start your week? Oh wait, like how you land into anybody in person? Yet? Oh my god? So this week?
Speaker 2: So this week I went to The Gladiator to screening, which y'all know. If y'all don't know, Denzel, I think if you go back, if we've ever had the question of who do you want to sit with dead or alive? At a table of three, Denzel and Coach k the former coach from Duke. Those are two and then my third one always changes. But Denzel and Coach k are two of the people I would love to sit and have dinner with because I absolutely love Denzel.
Speaker 1: So when it saw Gladiator too, and boy it was.
Speaker 2: The screening, so you know, it was all the who's who in New York, and it was just like it was like they were telling me, sorry, my grandmother just passed, like or my granddad, because he's already at least past, I can put that out in the universe.
Speaker 1: Let me not put my grandmama.
Speaker 2: But it was like I was met with like, hope you're okay, Like hope everything's all right? And then I was met with well, bitch, that was sudden. Then I was met with.
Speaker 1: Too freedom, like all the.
Speaker 2: Different things because yes that we have shared our ups and downs over the years. So people were like I will say everyone at the end, though, was like, I know you got something up up your sleep, everyone, but whether it's me solo or us say, and I was like, well, we'll see what's coming at y'all got so obviously, bro, you at least got stuck to know.
Speaker 3: And then received one was a prayer. Rory was like, ll do you feel lighter? I was like, what the Oh yeah, there was a lot of There was a lot of that, a lot of it, but it was crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised everybody.
Speaker 3: I saw this, so I was pretty much in the house and what worked people Actually, the people are affused.
Speaker 1: A lot of them didn't know, some of them knew, but like, yeah, it was a lot.
Speaker 3: I will say, I went to Southern Nights for James and Mio's like engagement or the.
Speaker 1: Night before the wedding night. Sorry, it's a gay club in Orlando. Okay, thank you. Someone came up to me about horrible.
Speaker 3: The person right before him came up and said, first of all, I think I told you that I'm mad at you bitches, but you're the reason I came out.
Speaker 1: So it's like I hate.
Speaker 2: Y'all, but and not came out to the club, but came out as good as dope.
Speaker 1: I will say, oh, so I got that last night.
Speaker 2: I did get I don't even really like you, bitch, but I like you because what the fuck I went to I went to Company XIV last night. I'm going on I saw your your RSVB because we both went. But I went last night with internet to Company XIV. If y'all have not been beautiful. They have a rendition of I'm going They have a rendition of the Nutcracker Rouge where it's like it's horrible, bitch, but it cap don't see.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I was just there, ran until the horror Hive members at Company XIV, and literally at the end it was like, we saw you when we were sitting and kind of can't believe you out because, bitch, after the news you dropped, I can't believe you out.
Speaker 1: I imagine how Sophia and them felt.
Speaker 2: So bitch, you just out living life after the news you dropped. No, I literally got met with a how dare you?
Speaker 1: Bitch?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do the last horrible decision today about the threesome I had, but I canceled on her because of Monday.
Speaker 1: We were supposed to cancel the three because of the announcement.
Speaker 3: Bitch, I want to suck some dick if I had, so I push it to the next day and she was so cool about it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, I don't know if you're like online or.
Speaker 3: Whatever, but like I'm just actually because I wasn't online, like I said, I took it off off my phone after an hour of looking.
Speaker 1: It was the text messages. Every time I pick up my phone, someone's making me feel like really bad about it.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I'm not gonna lie a lot of nings upt dn D. I ain't even open them, like to the point where I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. I didn't know the someone wrote.
Speaker 2: Me about something else and I opened it and saw they wrote something that I didn't respond to.
Speaker 1: God, just double tech. This is just too much I have responded to air Oh.
Speaker 3: And then the flight attendant on the way to Orlando, that girl was fu me. So she's serving or whatever? Oh what mealed you? She looked at me and she says, not you. I said, she's not not too, So that she waits at me and I'm like, what the fuck is she talking about? So then she leans over because I'm at the window and the other person's in the aisle, and she goes, there, you come on off light. I oh, shout out to her name Janelle. I think she was funny as hell. She was like, I was like, okay, I have the chicken because I have an egg allerguice, I can't eat the rest.
Speaker 1: Well too bad now, she said, well, too bad. I cannot even too fun, said, bit you ruined my day. I'm a ruin when you five hour flight girl, I have gonna be going through this anything I asked for, she was like, I'm only talking to me as Nina. She was fine me, but yeah, it was a lot.
Speaker 2: I guess before we get into us recapping and what we thank before and going over all of our segments and ship, do you have fun Thanksgiving Day plans?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm gonna be uh with my family. If you guys listen to Frags eight. Eddie thinks it's so hilarious that I'm splitting my holidays now. And he's like, I can only imagine your mother. I know your mother's sitting there, like, so, what's your real African mom? Since sign it out, that's hilarious. So you're he's coming to your family your Christmas? Oh what the what's the thanks implence? So we're gonna be with his family. I'm gonna be in jail life and I bit okra soup. Oh no, me too, Oh my god, that's my ship. I'm gonna be making in a goosey or whatever. One of them was looking at me crazy the fool, and I wasn't getting it with my hands, and then you better eat that shit with your hands. I'm not gonna go to that with the food food want to be judged, But I'm gonna make mac and cheese because I want to show off. But I'm alost like, damn, there's a bunch of black people and dairy wan mac and tv eg.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: You should be fine black people eat making cheese. Bro I don't know that you make you gotta make it without the egg. I don't know if I want your ship, girl, I won't.
Speaker 1: Go cheese with the egg. I won't know how you make bake making cheese with no egg? Okay, Mandy, what's like to see? So I leave in the morning to Dallas.
Speaker 2: So really excited because this is the first Thanksgiving with Jack Queeze Jack Queen's don't beat up for the Thanksgiving, uh are the first things given with one of Deanger's partners.
Speaker 1: So I'm excited about this. Cool.
Speaker 2: We're going to the MAVs game on Wednesday. We're gonna do the Cowboys game on Thursday. We normally go to the Cowboys game. No, she's doing Houston. That's Christmas, Christmas, that's Christmas in Houston. But last year I got to see Dolly Parton, so that was cute. I love seeing Dolly Partner.
Speaker 1: I was like, god, damn it hate she's like ninety. That shit was cute.
Speaker 2: It's Dolly b So that's for Thanksgiving. And then my sister and told on my mama. So I finally got my sister. I convinced her to put her goddamn dog in a daycare because she's not bringing no eighty pound dog in my new apartment. So they're gonna come to Atlanta for Christmas. However, my sister just told my mama. My mama didn't know how to tell my sister because my sister's girlfriend then bought all these matchup pajamas for Christmas.
Speaker 1: Sister gay, All y'all gay, don't.
Speaker 2: Do that, don't do that, don't do that. We're not all gay. There's all the direction on the spectrum, all in the spectrum.
Speaker 3: Wall.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, we all are young.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Alex then dipped, she might have kissed. I don't think she's dipped in dad.
Speaker 1: By the wait, I thought you're talking about Alane right now. No, Okay, So about three y'all gay, I'm half gay.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you what, one and a half out of three, we're fifty percent game. I'm watching in ninety fiance right now. And the Filipino trans girl they went to go visit her family in his village. She got another trans system. If you are about to watch the TV last night, like how you get two?
Speaker 1: I know, well, you know we liberated our gay y'all. Let me tell you something. God, it might be genetic. I don't know, a listen, it's possible.
Speaker 2: But anyway, my mama didn't have the balls to tell my sister girlfriend that she was coming to Atlantic because I guess they can't come because my sister and her girlfriend couldn't come because of her work schedule. So so my other sister tell me, yeah, we're gonna come on the twenty sixth after Christmas, because mommy already said that she would do the pajamas with my other sister and her sister. So I said, so, bitch, I'm by myself, so somebody to be buying myself on Christmas, y'all, bitch.
Speaker 1: Is gonna come on the sixth and twenties. On the twenty sixth and twenty.
Speaker 2: Seven I said, well, y'all got to the thirty and I gotta leave the Saint Croix, So I said, you bitches.
Speaker 1: So I am trying to think if I could just pop up on them so they ain't got to come up to me. That's crue. I'm talking of it. I'm thinking of it. I might.
Speaker 2: I'm no way you're gonna be with all your sisters, Oh you no, only only my mom and my sister because uh, the other sister isn't gonna be able.
Speaker 1: To make it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I was just like so first I was staying here stressing about them bringing these dogs into my new apartment because like, bitch, you better get the sitter. Like, so I'm paying for half half of the money to put that dog in a daycare. Yeah, so the holiday should be interesting this year. It's a whole bunch of new things happening. Like DeAndre got her man, and I'm sure she doesn't already asked if I got, Like she already planned bachelor party locations, so I know next year I'm probably gonna have a bachelotte party in a way.
Speaker 3: To go to and then holiday is my mom and then a planet. I know, planet, you have a friend that used to host this show behind me on the screen. If you're on YouTube, I'm sure you're listening audioce because it drop quicker. How the fuck would you not let me play the guy? Look, you don't pointed to it and not then came out.
Speaker 1: We let it go. Damn bits is leaving. Oh, let me make a wishfall do it. Let me do some spooky shit. Not okay, don't be a witch.
Speaker 2: Okay, y'all in the tag book, go ahead and get our goddamn logo up so they can see the shit they gonna miss.
Speaker 1: Do you know Christopher made that logo? Do you remember that? Which one? We made? Our first one from the We had the black cover. Do you remember that with the black cover?
Speaker 3: We didn't have a black car we did before we did this shoot, we had our episode one.
Speaker 1: No, we did have a black win. Yes, we did girl before.
Speaker 3: We did took this photo and did pink and before we did the bananas, we had a plain black logo. Because he was asking me about what happened with us, I was staying at his house in Orlando.
Speaker 1: He's like, damn, what an end of an You know? He made that logo and I was like, you may even log I do remember him making one of the logos. I don't remember. I do remember that, all right.
Speaker 3: Man, every friend shout out those two, every friend of ours. Yeah, I stand absolutely everyone from the live shows selling merch kind ticket.
Speaker 1: I remember even show it was like, damn, I'll just need help. Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 3: Before this, our friends have been security ticket holder ticket Master, which has been a lot, all the thing, all the thing.
Speaker 1: Well, we wanted to do like a recap of our faves, as you know, an homage to.
Speaker 2: And if you guys been rocking with us for a while, we used to have a segment that started the show called Kick of the Week, and so I wanted to ask you and I did drop a listen there if you want to pull up the list at all. I did want to ask which ones that you recall? Don't you want to talk about that? You say, I'm into what's the what's what's the word? Was he him a globe of filming of him aphilia? Right, it's just a few periods, bitch, it's just himophilia or.
Speaker 3: Something like that, right, whatever, bitch, I deadized, do not be on my period that fucking much like it's almost a little like you want to know the sick.
Speaker 2: One that I remember that I shouldn't know. Necrophilia, bitch. I don't know why I remember, Like it's it's like house, what's the house?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: I know, necophilia fucking dead people.
Speaker 3: You remember that Reddit thread where the guy was sucking the dead body and his girlfriend had the disease from like maggots and then she found out it comes from the dick that had magazine it or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know why necrophilia does suck with me is disgusting, But what the fuck?
Speaker 1: You know what basic one that we all know knew i'd be getting pee beat on? Wait, what is that one? Golden shower? Well, that's that's the name of the act. But what is the kink of it?
Speaker 2: There gotta be something like pophilia or something like that is like you you know how we say cougar. I mean, I know, yeah, Like there's cougars, there's all the different things. The actual word for them is a nilagnia.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, I'm glad we don't do this goddamn segment no more because this goddamn words is ship.
Speaker 3: Nothing showed more than we needed another year of high school in Florida.
Speaker 1: But kink of the week.
Speaker 3: Every time I have said and let nig I felt auto guy inophilia.
Speaker 1: But you know I will say this auto heemota a braces kink. They got it right now. Did you look it up? No?
Speaker 2: But niggas be all my let me see name of name of brace's king. They probably going to talk about the braces of putting a leg or an arm in a brace.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, remember the brace where they wanted the fuck people that were paralyzed.
Speaker 3: There's an mpnea fetish. And then we had the girl that was in a wheelchair. I think I interviewed her and she was talking about how guys want to come on the chair and.
Speaker 1: Shit, that's so, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: R ip I would aug in a wheelchair though, I want to say rip uh to dallas Pin.
Speaker 1: Dallas Pin and Alicia and Alicia Lucas. Yeah, that past you.
Speaker 2: Guests have definitely passed God. All right, that's crazy, that is crazy. But yeah, he came in saying he was jacking off into the Marshals. When he worked at Marshals, he would jack off into shoes. He Saizy talking about the structure and architecture to heal. I was really high on that episode, kind of edible. I was fighting at the women's mark or freedom. It was when Trump just got elected and I had to be in the streets.
Speaker 1: Bitch. I was a freedom fighter when Trump got elected at twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I was gonna say too, I don't see anything.
Speaker 1: They just call it a dental braceist fetishism. Nothing haven't And I'll tell you what you sick pox. Thank god I.
Speaker 3: Didn't have races at the beginning of Horrible, because this list is crazy and all these niggas be talking about how they.
Speaker 1: Want to come on it. Then one due something dude told me he was.
Speaker 3: Like between the septum and the braces, all the metal in your mouth and your nose, And I was like, yo, dude, that is with you, Yes, sick.
Speaker 1: Bucks, all right.
Speaker 2: For Vanilla Ship, that was our segment where we did sex in the news, and I have one that just always comes to mind when I think of the Wild Crazy Ship, and it was a few things I and you know what, Yes, I'm gonna kink shame. At the end of Talk Bro, the car, the roller coaster, the niggas who was having relationship with objects like the literal relationships with things that could not talk back, that did not have holes, Like because there was a nigga with a tree obsession, there was a nigga.
Speaker 1: With a roller coaster sols. I get it.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, okay, fine, there's no holes, so you're not fucking You're not okay? You can you can dry homp.
Speaker 1: I get it, bro.
Speaker 2: These are objects, they can't talk back, and you have full blown love with these things, like they are your partners.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie, I'm judging.
Speaker 3: I have one that we were doing during our live show, what is it in Asia? Where the parents do speed dating for their kids?
Speaker 1: Okay? That one was one of my favorites. And then I had this one.
Speaker 3: It was, oh, a woman makes two million dollars a month letting people watch her sleep on Twitch and OnlyFans.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: Can I be honest with you all of our vanilla shit about the money? What fuckers is making without having sex?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 1: Crazy? What the fuck crazy? I think?
Speaker 2: We talked about farts being sold. We talked about have sold a fart? We talked about panties being sold. Was a big thing, y'all, niggas. We did on the Patreon nick y'all was really trying to sell y'all's drawls. We had jet Setting Jasmine come on and talk about selling her breast milk.
Speaker 1: Y'all really be out here buying shit, bro. I'll just say the craziestvanilla shit we've ever had, like since you know, you don't think falling in love with a roller coaster?
Speaker 3: No, sorry, not crazy, but just a monumental, actual like news news thing because these are articles, but something that I like roversus Wade being the reversal of robot Way stuff huge.
Speaker 1: I don't think we had any other political Lais was right.
Speaker 3: Obama made gay merge. We have a podcast then, but that was a big deal. There was a lot of things that move trans people forward. Yeah, there was a lot while Biden was in office.
Speaker 2: And I don't think what else we I mean, for me, especially as two Florida natives, ghetto desantus. Making gay something you can't say in Florida, don't say gay is don't say gay as a whole campaign thing and turning it into a law was fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: I was just sitting with a trans woman at James and MIA's wedding because again they got everybody in Agarya, don't talk to the transgirl. She's like, Oh, I had to literally do my name change on my Florida ID this week.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately my marker that's what they call female male and gender shows. I can't you know, change, but literally, she's like. The woman asked her, why are so many people doing name changes recently?
Speaker 1: That's crazy, that's crazy. To make sure I don't know.
Speaker 2: Then, I do want to bring up a vanilla ship that I do think is important to make mention of because and also you speaking of of trands and trans rights and what we've witnessed over the last eight years for that, and I can't find the exact here we go.
Speaker 1: No, there's just so much Trump news.
Speaker 2: Trump is Trump is putting looking to pass something to remove all of the trans people in the military.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that is just this week. You talked about that on the town hall we had. Yeah, no, did we So, by the way, just to end this.
Speaker 3: In short, because no one knows this about trans people. They are one percent, possibly one and a half percent of the country. Fortunately, I'm in good company. That's why I know so many. Yeah, however, one and a half percent of the country and literally was such a large part of the election, with fearmongering and bullshit rhetoric about.
Speaker 1: This shit about gender changes and like they could do it at five years old.
Speaker 3: Kim Petris sixteen years old was the earliest that a transperson had ever transitioned or no, sorry not transition took hormones. Okay, these little kids can't do it. So these stupid fucking campaigns, all this shit we watch. No, I don't think it's cool for a three year old to change either, but damn nigga, like y'all are really talking bullshit. So I feel like, you know, shit, maybe we ain't doing enough in our eight years ago because these people are dumb out here.
Speaker 1: I mean, I ang alls you. I mean the conversations that we've had in hopes to educate. I mean, oh my god, remember the non binary person that got mad at us. No, I don't want to lead in to my ignorance right now, No me and no no said oh well shoot me wearing pink. That's what I like dump and they got really mad. You don't remember that, Oh no, no, no, I know they went on their podcast and talked about I felt so bad.
Speaker 2: Years later, but honestly, I ain't gonna hold you. I'm still that's still I'm still a working progress. I ain't gonna hold you that ship still be like I'm a work in progress. Also, that should be kind of annoying because I want to be able to say the words I want to say.
Speaker 3: I will say that, but not by the episode. The M word, the T word, the T word is not hard word. There's just some words I kind of want to just say. Since we just have to say all these words. You said you don't know what the T word is, Yeah, you do, Fidget, Let's go.
Speaker 1: To the next one.
Speaker 3: Many would find the way that people say, I take oh for the high that says, I say hello every episode you do that whole found way to talk about people under four.
Speaker 1: Z, don't you.
Speaker 2: I didn just find a way to talk about them, okay man, because they call me that they do.
Speaker 1: So what do you think white people are like? My friends call me a nigga? No no, no, no, not the same, not the same. It wasn't given the same. Uh uh.
Speaker 3: It wasn't giving the stare. And here we go thinking we hope they're gonna have no Edits another another.
Speaker 1: Bleak that the last time, they're gonna get it. They could get it, and then you are a little person. If we might come back one time, if you want to talk about.
Speaker 2: I told you, uh, I know, like we don't claim to be comedians, and comedians lean into comedy for a reason that they offend people. I am actually really surprised that there wasn't like niggas wasn't really trying to cancel us because we just said.
Speaker 1: Some ship up here. You you don't put it on me. Bro, the access the accentos is a problem. Bro, I don't do this thing.
Speaker 2: I don't nail on them, see what I mean? Don't do it anymore? Bro, you do do accent still. I'm just saying, you do the French one, so we could do the white ones.
Speaker 1: And I just say we we I don't even know, really, are you the only bloody shes?
Speaker 3: And I couldn't do one Vietnamese like bitch that's crayo bitch, and I could say crayon you difference to.
Speaker 1: Keep it a buck I could do. You can do French.
Speaker 3: I can't do then, bit it ain't French, Okay, I don't know them white people like that.
Speaker 1: And but you be doing French all the time. For two years you told everyone you were French, I know, and you came in here with fucking berets and shiit surprise you, guys. I'm not pregnant. I'm just moving in Polee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm moving to atl Okay, here goes another one or dirt. What do you think has been one to two of the most important sex tips that we have given or gotten from our guests.
Speaker 3: Oh, can't tell you've gotten, but I know one to change you niggas. What the turn in the head with my tip? If you never heard, it was to match your lips to the pussy lips, to basically turn your head when eating pussy so the shape would match.
Speaker 1: It brings a new sensation. I literally I think.
Speaker 3: I'll talk about it how someone came up to me in the grocery store and thanked me and was like, thank you.
Speaker 1: That really helps. Thank you about it, mom. I don't know what y'all be doing on there.
Speaker 2: I will say for sex tips, I mean clearly ways in which to have fun protected sex.
Speaker 1: Y'all know that I am a condom loving whoror and I'm.
Speaker 2: All here for protecting sex. But also because I only I really had an exclusive partnership, so bitch, we gonna use condoms. I would say some of the best tips I think we've given were ways in which to introduce other people into the bedroom. By the way, I think it was too late. We should have gave that Uno trick along. You think oh no got a budget because the way we talked about that.
Speaker 1: You know what happened. The person that was that you just said that.
Speaker 3: I named Yeah, was in the middle of an interview with one of the most famous people in the world. Okay, he was directing an interview when we tagged questlows right, we did the tag quest Love. He literally wrote me a message and said, Wuisy. I was in the middle of interviewing x y Z and my phone volume was on.
Speaker 1: I was like, do they know who I am? Oh for hoard Earth.
Speaker 3: I think I influenced the most threesomes and pussy eating, and I think you influenced so much safe space around sexuality for men to be able to enjoy.
Speaker 1: But Blake, get that boodle. R get that boodle. Hey, get that boodle.
Speaker 3: The way people ask you to pack them is the way girls asked me to scissor them like it was like a split.
Speaker 1: Also, y'all gotta stop doing that. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to just pay my dick technically going in you with a piece of plastic. I do not just want to bend any old nigga over bro like. I still have preferences with what I want you to look like because I'm still shallow. That is one thing that hasn't changed. I'm a shallow ass bitch, and I want you to look fine and tall and be lean. While I've been at a us on over, I.
Speaker 1: Ain't even done that in a while. I can't believe I haven't. I have not pagg in the year. Something that they've been that ass ever was a little too much. I want to been that ass. It's been years since I've paid.
Speaker 3: I think I've pegged three times in my life, and it was literally the beginning of the show.
Speaker 2: No, I've pegged more than my fingers maybe get into my toes. But I haven't pegged in years, and I would, really.
Speaker 1: I think I want to. But then they said, well, we're gonna find you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, no, no, no, no, I don't need y'all to find me. I got thiggers in my phone that I could pay very s It's be very clear.
Speaker 1: This week.
Speaker 2: But the Horror Blades says, y'all, Weezy got another goddamn three some stories. If I ain't surprised, God damn, god damn three story.
Speaker 3: My feelings were really hurt when y'all said you thought I my boyfriend made us stop.
Speaker 1: The show because bitch, you think it's same. Then I did it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like I like A few people said oh, let him go sis, and I was like, what, First of all, this is the same. They gotta go to sex parties went out the fourth some win like you. That was the one that said and no more set like and it was only one man. He was nice too and liked and fucking not nice to.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean it.
Speaker 3: The hoystt that had a nice energy with like y'all got a and like that was the crazy thing, Like, not this one. I'm doing it right now, okay, so boom Monday, we have plans to meet. I made at dinner in LA but I was so emotional through all the message.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna lie before we get into this threesome story. What was the response?
Speaker 2: Did she listen to the episode where you expressed, okay, yeah, so give us the update on her reaction to this story.
Speaker 1: So she comes over and she was like, you left a lot out. Oh damn, bitch, that story left a lot out, was the bitch. I was uncomfortable. Bitch. The audience was like that that was alive.
Speaker 3: So she was like, yo, you, I felt like it was hard to top because it was so great. She said it was accurate.
Speaker 1: She couldn't leave. I remember that much. My niggas are the same.
Speaker 3: And then she said, but your best memory of it was not my best memory. Here's what this bitch did not, bitch.
Speaker 1: But I was like, bitch. She goes said, I give you a storytelling an ave. So I was laying down.
Speaker 3: You were eating my twisty. He was fucking you, and while he was fucking you, my toes are.
Speaker 1: In his mouth.
Speaker 3: And she said, I was like, this is the best. So here go meet nigga. Wuck the toes. There wasn't my toes. And did you sneak stuck this bitch toes because I mean it, whizzy And he was like, let me get my ship up.
Speaker 1: Oh so now there's a fucking toe sucker, bitch.
Speaker 3: So I'm trying to be like, uh what, Oh, this is what you brought up on Patreon, Mandy, I didn't know how to wait.
Speaker 1: This was this was what you realized.
Speaker 2: There's a boundary. Now, the toe sucking is a boundary. I know he can only suck her toes now because we're all about wait, but he could eat he could eat a bitch's ass. I think why, Mandy, I'm asking you. He could eat a bitch's ass, he could eat her pussy, he could suck her titties, he could dig deep inside of her.
Speaker 1: But you have a problem with him sucking toes. First of all, we just met her at night. Why are you putting this bitch for your mound? Why is he putting her diging our right day? What are we talking about? What the fucking boundary is, bitch? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the toe sucking is a boundary for you. Also, things that were different with this three So I said that you said what what?
Speaker 1: I wasn't really chid what you say you didn't what? And then when she's like, I'm the mind that small many I know it was so a few things.
Speaker 3: I don't want to take up too much of the three swistery because I want us to get into our favorite horrible decisions.
Speaker 1: But I'm trying to think of the highlights.
Speaker 3: So we.
Speaker 1: This time.
Speaker 3: So thing I thought was really cool that I would recommend. We of course talked about boundaries the first night. We revisited it again.
Speaker 2: You should that's smart, and because see like this happens, like you don't know when a boundary. By the way, I'm not super mad about the toe right, of course, but if you have a boundary.
Speaker 3: But maybe I wouldn't want him to do that again with her. Now I'm definitely down for it, but I was like, maybe I wouldn't want that again. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why do I have that instant gut reaction. Who fucking knows? And again, I'm lucky it's not a.
Speaker 3: Real visceral reaction like I hate you kissing this person or showing intimacy. But I'm a lot more chill with those things. But she actually asked me about us having sex separate, so I was comed out. If y'all remember the story, I kept lying about how much I was coming right, I was done, bitch, and I kept holding my cum and they were both like, damn near forcing me to come in this threesome.
Speaker 1: I pass out.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of like, I don't want you to leave, but I don't want to fucking no mo. And before that happened, we all had this conversation of like can they have sex alone?
Speaker 1: That didn't really come up before.
Speaker 3: Okay, so while I was all asleep, it was fucking and I'm so glad they talked about it with me, because I mean, that has to be a discussion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like even the fact that she just reiterated it.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we covered that before, but even maybe she even had the vibe or the feeling that I might get too tired, or they maybe they were hornier than me. I feel like they had more energy. I was just so exhausted from the week. But so yeah, no, like that was uh.
Speaker 2: I remember one of the threesomes that I had, the girl that spent the night and we made her sleep on the floor, and you know that one. So the next morning I got up and got straight into my emails. I had fucking shit to do. I had calls, I had emails, and I remember we all took a shower or whatever, and they went back into the room and I went straight to my laptop. And I didn't join them. I remember, I think they were waiting on me to join them, but bitch I was working. So she came out of the room while I was on my laptop and was like, is it okay? Like we kind of want to have sex again. I was like, well, bitch, i'm tired, you can go fuck them, and I sent her on her merry way and I heard them funk while I was answering emails.
Speaker 1: Because I wasn't in the mood to fuck that morning.
Speaker 2: I went to the notion of sucking. Oh yeah, no, I was fucked out. I don't know if I would have This is why I'm excited about the king bet.
Speaker 1: I'm about Toad. I don't know about y'all fucking on a queen bed while I'm trying to. So we decided we need a king bed now. Yeah, king bet is needed for the threesomes.
Speaker 2: Somebody tried to dissed me in the comments on YouTube a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: I was like, bitch, you've been having all this group sex on a queen bad growing up.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to. That's why I need more space, That's why I'm moving to it.
Speaker 3: Lest telling you, I don't know if I want to upgrade they at, but I really do like having a queen. Okay anyway, So two things that happened, I'll make it quick that are memorable.
Speaker 1: Boom, I'm getting fucked from the back. She's like, grabbing me, kissing me. Whatever, bitch. Now I started bleeding by the mouth. These braces don't fucked up. I'm sho boom ma'am boom boom. So she's like, oh my god, I'm sorry. I was doing too much. But we were both kissing, but I was getting fuck, you know. So I'll take the sheet and my shoots are white. I'm like, am I bleeding? You know? You can taste a little salt.
Speaker 3: This nigga trying to keep it going because he ain't shit, and he's like, nah, you good baby, come here, let me get.
Speaker 1: It that bro. Wht I tell you, leaky bro yeeking bro. So I don't want to ruin the mood because now they're about the fuck. I was like, I'll be writing to that girl.
Speaker 3: I'm spitting up blood all over the sink. I was like, damn, bro, now I got an open fucking cut. Yeah, terrible. Luckily this sex was almost done, so he starts sucking me again.
Speaker 1: I come back.
Speaker 3: I don't know what kind of pro you are, but this girl did some shit and I was like, oh, this must look like porn for him.
Speaker 1: I'm getting sucked from the back arching.
Speaker 3: She gets on top of me okay, two booties, okay, and tells him to come on my ass.
Speaker 1: No, come on her ass.
Speaker 3: So he's fucking me, but he's looking at her ass but she asses, which glad y'all remember a big old booty girl. I think he lasted thirty seconds and my nigga be holding it. She was like, yeah, I call on my ass and I was like, oh yeah, and he's like, you're gonna eat it up? And I was like, yeah, girl, I was in a fortnot and I see why you guys say that.
Speaker 1: We should be done. But I'm not fit, Like this is a lot. I have a lot to get. This is a lot, girl king Literally, she's.
Speaker 2: Again, sorry if you're at your desk, don't be sor sorry if you're if your children are in the car. Somehow the bluetooth just connected at this very moment and she said.
Speaker 1: Come on ass and eat it off.
Speaker 3: Yes, so literally, I kind of thought that was like sex talk. And the second he was done coming, I was about to get up and check off out this. He was like, no, clean that shit up girl was nasty. See anyway, And the next day I went right to a twelve hour workday for sex cells.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah. And I don't know if she knew how long that workday was gonna be. Bro So this is his first time meeting crew. My mom was on set that day and he got to experience it, which was cool. He was so tired and they were like, do you need anything? He was like, yo, I'm fucked out. We want to bet a five and want like this Jesus little working girl talking.
Speaker 3: About oh any I didn't want to tell my mom this time.
Speaker 1: She came in like, oh my god, that is a mess. Like yeah, my makeup artists like, girl, why are you so fired?
Speaker 3: And I was like this, nah, honestly, like I'm having a lot of fun and I'm learning, like.
Speaker 1: Your boundaries clearly. Yeah. And it's crazy because when we were talking about it, like why would the toe thing bother me?
Speaker 2: I was like, so wait, in your last relationship with all the three SOMs, y'all did he never suck toes.
Speaker 1: No, but also.
Speaker 3: They weren't as intimate as the one where I me and this dude. I don't want to say, like just this nigga, but me and my current partner are just more intimate of people, Like we're not he ain't really like trying to fuck every hole in the bar, which my ex was, right, I just kind of thought it was fun.
Speaker 1: When we were doing it. I didn't realize it was more empty.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying I don't want to have a one night standstill, right, It's just we're just not that much in a rush.
Speaker 1: My ex is this girl? Now? Is this girl considered?
Speaker 2: And I know we talk about all the labels, would this be considered potentially y'all getting into a throatple Is she a unicorn? Is she just in addition from time to time? Like, but we don't live in the same city, Okay, I mean a unicorn can live in a different city.
Speaker 3: I feel like if we well, I mean like a threatful shit. I feel like if we lived in the same city, roll you're throuble.
Speaker 1: All of y'all lived in different cities. Y'all didn't all live in the same place. That's fairy. Y'all are all in the relationship all in different cities.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I don't know if I have it to give, but I really want to give as much as I can when together. Love talking to her, Like we actually talked about, Okay, we need to go outside.
Speaker 1: The bedroom and I have some fun together, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I really like her energy and she's beautiful, so like I feel it would be a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's only the second time, so we'll see where it goes, Okay, But I also we'll say this through horrible decisions. It's crazy that I started this show. We're thinking I wanted both and like literally to the end, I still enjoy this dynamic same.
Speaker 2: I was having threesomes before we started the show, of course, and I still like threesomes now.
Speaker 1: Like that's some ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really like and it really kind of like made me feel good and grounded in the fact that like we both haven't changed, like we like some kuchi and we like some dude.
Speaker 1: It's this is like a real thing. This is really how we live our lives. It's not no fake sho.
Speaker 2: No, we really bout sexuals folks crazy, really how as well it's okay.
Speaker 1: Look, we can run through this real quick. Okay.
Speaker 2: In the last eight years they said run through it quick, bitch, my all, we got some ship to talk about, so favorite and most shocking. But who has been your favorite guests?
Speaker 1: And why.
Speaker 3: I told you I know you don't like this that our moms real Okay for me, we've known each other almost twenty years. So the central thing of my mom and your mom just just even cringing when my mom said things watching your mom, just the connection like there was so much room for people behaters, and they were just like, oh my god, Like when they start to see us in our moms, Yes, y us in our mom's dynamic yeah to no where to go.
Speaker 2: Literally, they got to see how we got how we are because we both are very similar to our moms.
Speaker 3: But I wonder if that says a lot about like you're seeing the moms and I'm not saying our mom's bright hose, because there's hoes with moms that aren't.
Speaker 1: Like this, but just the openness, even Whmandy was pregnant.
Speaker 3: Talking about sharing that with her mom, like that shit is beautiful to me because every teenager that has a sexual experience has something that they're scared to share. Yeah, I had a sexual assault that I had to tell my mom, Like to have that safe.
Speaker 2: Space, you know what I'm saying, for them to be supportive all this time in us, Like they both come to our live shows and are part of our life.
Speaker 3: I got ruthied called my mom and my friends were like, you shouldn't have done that because they thought I would get in trouble. To know I could have run to my mom and she was safe. I'm just saying, like, as a thirty three year old woman knowing all the sneak shit kids have done, they don't do it anyway. Yeah, for me, it's not one particular guest, but it's the group of guests. So I would say Daniel Saint Luis and Simona, Troy, even King Noir who introduced me to Troy mel Andmaje, who both brought me into the Sussia community through Gunnison. And I would say to me, my favorite guests have been all of the lifestylars that became friends outside of this show, but friends that I have shared intimate moments with, friends that have seen me fuck in these rooms and spaces.
Speaker 1: And I think being how.
Speaker 2: Open Daniel and and Soucia, Luis and Simona have been for the exception of the Whore Hive in those spaces.
Speaker 1: I would say just being introduced to those rooms.
Speaker 2: And spaces and things like that have to me just been phenomenal because they are real life people, really live in this fucking lifestyle, and we've got to share that with the whore Hive over the last eight years.
Speaker 3: And I ain't going nowhere. I'm a lifestyle a bit Shere's an episode from back in the day. I had a friend from Orlando. We didn't name them, but they were a bisexual couple. Oh you remember that, is right. One was a flight attendant I think, or something right.
Speaker 1: She was a military pilot or some shit. I thought, I don't like that.
Speaker 3: But he worked in accounting. He had sex with men, and he had sex with his girlfriend. He was seventeen, and she was accepting of it. He was like, I don't really intrinsically need dick about like the fuck niggas. Something outs and they're black. Yeah, good, nice looking couple.
Speaker 1: And I thought it was Latina. No, no, she was white. She was Latina though, right, they were both black.
Speaker 3: Maybe he was Dominican, but they were black. But I say that to say, like twenty seventeen. It was an early episode, maybe thirty episodes in our last and I remember feeling like, oh, these people exist. Yeah, and the bigger that we got, it wasn't even hard to find. It wasn't hard to y'all bet they was added to come on.
Speaker 1: Oh uh. Over the years now, Mandy getting his outline and they used to a favorite.
Speaker 2: Okay, most memorable because we just sold out December third at Sony Hall one night only, What is your most memorable live show moment.
Speaker 1: Without being like like having to suck in titty milk? No?
Speaker 2: I I was like, bitch the titty milk. That was too far that that was where I said you were, Well, you don't know that lady. Wait, can I tell you something funny.
Speaker 3: I was in Orlando yesterday and one of my friends shout out to one and his wife they came to our live show that when we're almost gonna fight. He's like, damn man, y'all had a crazy run. You remember when Mandy wanted to fight that girl. I said that wasn't Mandy and he was like, that was you. It wasn't Mandy. No, it was like trying to be in Orlando. Yeah, yeah, still will stop on that hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I said, they go suit weezy, WTF Entertainment. They're not suing ackstage Like this ain't a horrible decisions lost soup bitch.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be on you, not me. I gotta separate myself. You're gonna be fighting out in you. You know, it's funny because.
Speaker 3: That was one of our arguments, because you were so knowing how emotional I am and how analytical you could be. Sometimes it comes off like Mandy doesn't care about me right now. Yeah, this girl called my mama a bitch. So that's all I can think about. Mandy backstays talking about we're gonna get sued. We're gonna get sued, and.
Speaker 1: The company is never gonna let us go to interproperate like I've been.
Speaker 3: Thinking about the goddamn business home. Oh my god, that's funny live show with yeah my own note town Hall. I was gonna I was gonna say that Qusy came out and no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that wasn't my favorite moment. That wasn't my favorite moment.
Speaker 3: Actually very embarrassing, to be honest, the Sony Hall. People are take because like we honey, we saw that out got to back.
Speaker 2: The only reason why I was even going to say Sony Hall like the Tears Charlemagne joining us on stage.
Speaker 1: That was cool.
Speaker 2: Probably around the same time in twenty snow town Hall. But twenty seventeen we had our very first live show in New York and it was sold out at one hundred and thirty five people. I think I don't know. People had to stand up in it. We only had maybe eighty chairs. We had to rent the chairs.
Speaker 1: It was a walk up. It was one hundred and fifty capacity. Yeah, and we literally added to zero to that. It was just crazy.
Speaker 2: We we did, oh yeah, we did so We literally at town Hall we sold out fifteen hundred people and it was just crazy. Like to see the growth.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, Mandy, I have gee, that's so rough.
Speaker 2: You want to show them plusy. You just want to show them plusy as a goal as a parawel give I started.
Speaker 1: I waxed all the hair I have been keeping it.
Speaker 2: Go and open the legs, showed him some pussy. Listen, they gonna be like, bitch, We've been here eight years.
Speaker 1: We desired to see. Oh.
Speaker 2: Anyways, in closing, this has been a phenomenal eight years. Wow, just wow, it's been a lot, and I'm excited. And I guess we could tell him now. Yeah, let me start by saying the reason I could not be.
Speaker 1: Online this because you couldn't hold it, y'all. She was trying to, let's just solve him now, No, bitch, I can't. I didn't even were too sad.
Speaker 3: I almost told I think it was Christopher on our Patreon who wrote me on this, Like I didn't try to. I didn't, like I said, I had one hour to read DMS. But he wrote me early on and I was saying this about how much he loves us and he's come to a bunch of live shows, and I almost told him.
Speaker 1: Well, I was like, I gotta say it.
Speaker 2: Well, Horrible Decisions is existing fully behind the paywall, so you guys.
Speaker 1: Can join us on Patreon at Patreon dot com. That's not Horrible Decisions. So we're not going anywhere. I mean, we are going on Patreon.
Speaker 3: We are closing this chapter, and we should talk about why this was necessary.
Speaker 1: Well we we can't really say too much of why, I think, I mean, we clearly grew horrible. Being behind the paywall.
Speaker 2: Is going to be, you know, still the nasty, raunchy shit. I think I want to get away from saying all that shit for the world to hear. And I can't take back the last eight years of all the things I said.
Speaker 3: Well, I just said someone ate come off from my lass as the last episode. I mean, oh, I ate come off her interpassion, interpassion. We do have an announcement that we are going to make next week that you guys can hear about some other things that are happening. Y'all know we've been talking about a book that we've been writing. Uh, so we do have an announcement next.
Speaker 1: Week, But.
Speaker 2: Y'all got tune in some other fucking horrible decisions on Patreon. Sorry for like giving y'all a fucking chemoglobin or whatever the fuck that's called.
Speaker 1: What is it when like people like really be like I hate I hated that. Let me tell you what I hated the most. Freedom. I was like, not really's hemoglobe? And why the fun did I just come up with hemoglobe? Isn't it blood setish? That's something transport of oxygen into the red blood cells. That's what I said, Maybe that's not it. Sorry.
Speaker 2: If y'all had a heart attack, that's easier. Sorry, if y'all were really really sad in pride, they want to send you through a scent of depression. But yeah, we do have an announcement for y'all coming next week. And what I'm really excited about is for those of you sharing the intimate room of five hundred people at Sony Hall on December third, you guys will be sharing in a very special moment with us with the ending of this chapter.
Speaker 1: And so I'm really glad that we get to have some of our og Whore High.
Speaker 2: Members and anyone who was able to get their hands on tickets to share in this very special moment December third at Sony Hall. Again, it's just going to be the best way possible to close this chapter with you guys. And so if you got tickets for the one night only at Sony Hall with.
Speaker 1: Mandy and Wheezy, we're really excited about that live show. Shout out to you bitches that kind of knew already.
Speaker 3: It will always like, okay, well, how they got the live show and ain got a butt?
Speaker 1: How they put one night?
Speaker 2: There's one night only y'all, y'all. I'm just really excited. Uh, thank you guys, and y'all as usual. If you want bonus content, it bitch, Oh, it is still bonus content.
Speaker 1: If you want ararible decisions.
Speaker 2: Just so you know, there is over two hundred episodes there, so y'all count talking about y'all ain four hundred, bitch is over two hundred over there.
Speaker 1: We've been passed fole, honey.
Speaker 2: So if you go on over to the Patreon as Patreon dot com Backslash Horrible Decisions, there's over two hundred bonus episodes BTS, town Halls.
Speaker 1: Cinemas on the hotline with you can tell you how it works if you enjoyed listening to us on your particular app.
Speaker 3: When you download Patreon, it wires into that app and it goes onto your RSS speed so it'll do the cop and paste it.
Speaker 1: Yes, sorry, and do you have to copy and paste it in?
Speaker 3: But it can still be a part of wherever you get your podcasts, so you don't necessarily have to leave your platform.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just got to do it one time and and it'll.
Speaker 2: All update onto your Apple I think just Apple, I don't think it does Spotify and you can finally get so for all the iPhone users you could listen.
Speaker 3: We you niggahouldn't be green anywhere, but it'll it's also the Patreon app is great because.
Speaker 1: Y'all can leave comments like you used to on YouTube, which to be fun.
Speaker 3: It's if you join the fifteen dollars tier, you'll be able to have town halls with us where yeah, talk to Mandy and I ascord Discord.
Speaker 2: I know, like you know, we don't do the spaces and shit on X and Twitter, but the Discord channels where there's a ton of channels meet and greets or whorehive travels together. They do weekends together, they come to our live shows together and it's talk to each other unity. They get married off of our discord. They have babies off of our discord. So let me get on listen. So make sure y'all do that. And guys, have a very happy, happy, happy thanks Thanksgiving. Please eat all the food you can and again stuff you'll pussy in your mouth. And if for whatever reason you plan to go out again as always during the holidays, get an uber, get a lift. This is not an ad, but please do not yet do not drive drunk, have fun with your friends and family they still want to see you, and go into the new year with you, guys, And again, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: This has been the last on this Feed episode of horrible decisions. Aren't you happy? Fine,