Speaker 1: Hi, Bobby, Hi day, you want to go for a ride?
Speaker 2: Sure again, Bobby in the Bobby.
Speaker 1: That emptastic. It's fantastic. You come.
Speaker 3: Let me.
Speaker 4: Imagination, that is your creation. Let's go party.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, good mom's bad choices.
Speaker 5: I'm Erica and I'm Mela and it's Wednesday. Happy hump Day, Happy hump Day.
Speaker 1: I love hump Day. I love to hump, but I haven't humped in like two months.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Jamila's really taken the detox challenge the next level.
Speaker 1: I have totally failed.
Speaker 5: I was like on my high horse with our detox challenge and totally failed. And I talked to my bay and I we were talking about this today actually, and he was like, well, if you wanted to start.
Speaker 1: Again, we could, and I.
Speaker 5: Was like, no, no, okay, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: I was like, I've talked to myself out of it. At this point. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 6: If I was dating someone, especially if they're local, no, I do feel I feel good though, you feel good.
Speaker 1: I mean the other day you were feeling a little anxious. Yeah, I have I have sports. I'll text Erica like I'm gonna die. I need sex.
Speaker 7: Also, I'll be like what if there's no one good enough for this good pussy.
Speaker 1: What if I wait so long all the men are what if all the men are gone. But if there's a bad ratio of good men to good women. She was like literally, she was like, bitch, come to the bar and have a drink. I was like, I'm gonna give you a hug. She like, don't hug me too tight. I might cry. I don't hug me in public. I don't want to cry. I'm going to hug you in private. It's okay. You haven't had any dick in two months. I had some this morning.
Speaker 7: But but other than that, I feel brilliant tune with my vagina.
Speaker 1: And I said this already that I was what's the word I'm looking for.
Speaker 7: It happens in the middle of the month two months before you bleed.
Speaker 1: Ovulating. Oh, I was ovulating and I felt it. I was ovulating and I felt it, and I was like, I think I'm ovulating.
Speaker 7: And then I looked at my flow chart and it was like ovulation and I was like, oh my god, it's cause I haven't had sex in two months.
Speaker 1: I'm in tune with my vagina. I can hear it talking to me, and I'm pretty sure I was right. I would prefer you not to know. They could get it girl anyway, you know where the water's get it. Don't make a mess. Okay, go please with close the door, please show up.
Speaker 7: So we have guests. We have a baby guest and adult guests. We're joined by Brian Hong.
Speaker 3: Hi there, I'm here listening.
Speaker 7: And he's a plastic surgeon. So we're going to talk about all things Mommy mage over today. And also we're here with his lovely.
Speaker 1: Wife, Marlene Hi. And I know Marlene because she delivered Luna. Yes, gotta get closer, get closer. She delivered No, no, no, right.
Speaker 7: So yeah, so I met Darla like four, I guess five years ago now because I was pregnant and she was my doctor randomly, like my network provided her randomly, and she was perfect and she's like young and cool on him and.
Speaker 1: Her husband happens to be a plastic surgeon.
Speaker 7: So these are our resident doctors and all m D questions will be directed to them.
Speaker 1: To know them.
Speaker 5: But before we get into Mommy Makeover, we want to touch on one current event that happened yesterday with Jesse small Lett.
Speaker 1: Well, so now you know it's not Wednesday. Oh damn, I guess that's not.
Speaker 5: Happened last week. Yeah, so it's not that current, but probably not current now. But I think it's just something definitely worth talking about because it's so insane. I don't know if you guys heard about Jesse small Lett. He's an actor on that the hit show Empire. Yeah, he's one of the leads on Empire. And he's openly gay, and I guess he's been getting he has gotten threatening messages from I guess some Trump supporters. They've sent him, like letters threatening his life Trump, Yeah, being black and being gay, and like like letters like cut out from like letters cut out from magazines, like spelling of the letters threatening him, calling.
Speaker 1: And all types. I don't know. I didn't know. Oh yeah, the FBI was investigating it already. Oh wow.
Speaker 5: And so because someone Yeah, I don't know why. There's a group of people that have it out for him. It seems because even these guys were masked, you know, the ones that attacked him, they were masked, like they knew where she was. They were following him a way, which is so scary. So anyway, he was landed in Chicago, and it was funny because I followed him on Instagram and I was watching his story and he was like stuck on the runway trying to get to Chicago.
Speaker 1: He couldn't land and he was just annoyed. And it's just like I was just watching his story.
Speaker 5: And then the next day I got on social media and I see all this news about him that he had landed in Chicago and he was hungry, went to subway and came out of subway and two guys that were masked like attacked him, punched him, put a noose around his neck.
Speaker 3: This is Streeterville, Chicago. This is like one of the yeah.
Speaker 1: Haven't you okay okay.
Speaker 7: That's their lovely daughter Darling. She's playing with Lunda and Irish. She was freaking adorable. I've never seen a better fifty to fifty mix of somebody's face.
Speaker 1: Feel a little warm when you say that, only because we always get the brain contribution.
Speaker 5: No, definitely, they always say that pople the men and girls look like they're there. There's dads, and I don't want to hear that ship because guess what I made her.
Speaker 7: I don't know if there's anything not to tell a mother who just had a good time one night.
Speaker 1: I did everything else. She looks like, yeah, that's that's the.
Speaker 5: Worst thing I know, seriously anyway, but anyway, Yes, So back to the Jesse Smallllett topic. Yeah, so they put a noose around his neck and punched him. He is a fractured rib.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so.
Speaker 5: People are still they're trying to I don't know if they seem to have targeted him, because like, it just seems very It doesn't seem random.
Speaker 1: You know, it's crazy. Who just has a noose in their back seat? Yeah, just because some niggurs didn't.
Speaker 7: I just knew some like that's insane and it's a rope and masks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it definitely seems pretty Meditatio.
Speaker 3: Streeterville, Chicago. I mean, this is one of the most diverse cities in the in the nation.
Speaker 1: Is that what happened? That's okay, She's just.
Speaker 3: He was walking downtown. You know, the Chicago River understands.
Speaker 1: My daughter is going through a face, but she does an understanding. I'm sorry, guys, but.
Speaker 7: It's scary to think that you could be targeted just for being and and people were actually so hateful that they're looking and finding and following you.
Speaker 1: To hurt you, I think. But for him, I was just thinking, imagine being him.
Speaker 7: It's not like the physical, it's just like the fear of what is about to fucking happen to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's gotta be. He's gonna be traumatized. He's gonna not feel safe anywhere.
Speaker 1: Seriously, and that's understandable.
Speaker 5: And yeah, absolutely, And I'm waiting for them to say this is a hate crime.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I haven't watched the news today, but I've been waiting for them to call it a hate crime.
Speaker 1: You haven't heard anyone call it a hate crime.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's like this alleged hate crime, alleged hate crime, and these are Donald Trump supporters.
Speaker 7: Now it's not fucking news. There's no alleged it's a hate crime.
Speaker 1: Our president needs to.
Speaker 5: Come out and call it a hate crime, but he would never do that because these are his supporters and this.
Speaker 1: Is his base. And it's just it's just.
Speaker 5: So sad that this is the state of the world and it's like everything's being it is just being highlighted now because people feel safe being out of haterol and and hateful. So I'm just I'm sending so much love to him and his family.
Speaker 1: He's a sweet guy. I don't even know him, but like I want to know him. He seems like he just seems.
Speaker 5: So like I don't know, just I don't know how yeh like And even if you aren't, No one deserves that, period, No one deserves that. And I just can't believe that this is like I can't it's fucked up because I can't believe it. But I don't want to believe that there's still this much hate in the world, you know, and that people are being targeted. It doesn't matter if you're famous, it doesn't matter if you're poor, Like, no one's safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true, you know. Anyway, that's it for my current events today. Yes, that's a we're not even current.
Speaker 7: We're filming this last week, so we don't even know what's going on this week.
Speaker 1: Let's not get to line. So, Brian, Hi, thanks for coming.
Speaker 3: Oh thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: For sure, can you.
Speaker 5: Tell us a little bit about you Where you went to school, how you got how do you started your career in plassics surgery?
Speaker 1: Yes, something you always.
Speaker 3: Wanted to do, so, you know, I guess how far do you want to go back, but I'll try to keep it short. I was enjoyed science and the human body. So I went into medicine and being you know, everybody says they want to work with their hands, which is, you know, a natural thing for medicine, who you know someone wants to work with their hands is to go into surgery. So I started off in general surgery actually, and I spent a few years doing that, more like five, and a lot of general surgery is you're taking out the bad stuff, so you're taking out cancer, or you're treating someone who is in an accident. And and through that time I didn't I realized I wanted to be more of like a happy surgeon. So I wanted to help people all.
Speaker 5: Loans and and don't get me wrong, I have the utmost respect for people who continue to do that this day.
Speaker 3: You know, the trauma surgeons out there and the all the oncology surgeons out there there you know, it's it's it's it's definitely a special skill skill set, but ultimately I wanted to help. I want to deal with patients who are happy with themselves or sort of unhappy, but generally happy, healthy and who want to just better themselves and potentially making themselves normal again. So that's how I got into plastic surgery. And that's what plastics. It's a whole different mindset. It's a little bit more artistic, it's a little bit more creative, it's less robotic. And that's how I got into plastic surgery I did. I did my training in plastic surgery at Duke in North Carolina, good Old Durham, and after that did a aesthetic fellowship, so just sort of specialized training and set surgery. And here I.
Speaker 7: Am cool in the mecca of classic surgery.
Speaker 3: I mean, couldn't have picked a better place.
Speaker 7: Literally, I mean it's like you can't have too many classic surgeons in.
Speaker 3: La I mean you should see how many classic surgeons are hills.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure of it.
Speaker 3: In one building.
Speaker 1: Really, it's yes, I went to visit all of them.
Speaker 5: Actually you're talking at Actually I went to like four of those buildings and there were so many, so so many.
Speaker 1: I was like, is this the right one? I feel overwhelmed. It's like should I keep swiping? Like that? Is? Actually I never been thought about that. There's probably like how do you how do you choose? You know, speaking of choosing plastic surgeons. Yes, it's we're talking about choosing, but you'd.
Speaker 7: Be I'm alarmed at the amount of people who don't do their fucking research, Like they're only open opening up your flesh.
Speaker 1: That's so like. For I've watched Chopped and screwedter what is it chopped? I mean it's not chopped, watched batch chopped and screwed. And the stories I hear on that ship are crazy.
Speaker 7: I heard about one woman who went to Tijuana to get a tummy tuck.
Speaker 1: They brought her in the back door and then they brought out a slab of ice. I saw that one and she did it? How about buck and she was black?
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm like, ah, well that while you got this blant, where's this ice?
Speaker 3: For?
Speaker 1: I was like, where's your brain, bitch?
Speaker 7: You're about to get cut open from your abdominal and you are cool with the block of ice numbing like mechanisms.
Speaker 5: I would have four hundred questions. Actually, no, I don't have no questions. I would be like, and we're driving to San Diego to chill. How this is over the vanity level?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: I mean? Like, no, not vanity, sanity and vanity if you want to get a.
Speaker 7: Tummy tuck so bad that you're willing to pay the lowest amount and risk your life and go to Tijuana. Yeah, I would be hesitant to go to the dentists in Tijuana.
Speaker 3: So so let me add there are very actually very there are many. You know, there are many qualified Mexican classic surgeons out there. You know they have a lot that there are many of them that actually present in our US meetings and societies. But the ones you're talking about are probably the ones that are not necessarily certified, and people and patients go there from the US for the as you as you as you alluded to, decreased cost. And sometimes these people or providers are not classic surgeons, are not certified.
Speaker 5: Dentists or like dermatologists, I mean not even doctors.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you know people that have gone in to you, wanta got great work? Oh no, I was lying. I would totally go to the dentist in to you, and I know, not dentist class. No, yeah, no, yeah, I'm sure. I mean there's people my friend just got the sleeve done out there.
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: The fact it's like the system to make your stomach smaller and he went to some doctor that event. I guess he's got referred by like another friend and he'd but he didn't really do research. I was like, have you researched this?
Speaker 1: He's like, well, my friend went, I'm like, you need to read. I was like, what is the doctor's name?
Speaker 5: So I researched it for him because I was concerned, and I was like, Okay, you're good, You're fine. He's he seems like he's okay. But if you can find bad doctors here, okay, sure you can find really bad doctors here as well. And there's a lot of like doctors that aren't certified that are that are like Instagram doctors that are like building nose like the Simon, the Simon Orion. He does like apparently he does, like a lot of the Kardashians. He's not bored certified and because he's only should build spaces like fillers, he doesn't even like perform. It's not actual surgery, and that's what he like prides himself on, like non surgery driving. And then I see his work looks it's like before and actors are very captivating. I know he's not board certified because actually I made an apply see.
Speaker 1: Him, and my friend was like, you know, he's not bird certified. I was like, he's not. What were you getting appointment for.
Speaker 5: I just wanted someone to treat my my loose skin on my stomach, but not a surgery I want to get he can do that.
Speaker 1: He apparently he does it, but he's like an art he's a glorified RN.
Speaker 3: So from what I know, he's not a dermatologist even he's a he's a physician, but I'm not sure if he's completed in your residency training. Okay, sing this on and this is just from my my doing a little research. He's definitely not even a plastic surgeon.
Speaker 7: Walk me through briefly the everything you have to go to to be a board certified like positig and what is bird bird board? The board certified mean like if can you be just a positive surgeon without being board certified and still.
Speaker 1: Practiced and or that's just like a higher level of certification.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'll go through the I'll try to make it short, but then I'll tell you where I stand in this surgery as process as well. So basically there are two ways of becoming a plastic surgeon. So the first way, the first route is doing a specific surgical residency, so either general surgery or ear nose and throat surgery or or orthopedics. Even so a bone surgeon can become a plastic surgeon, so they complete.
Speaker 1: That can lead basically two main to main.
Speaker 3: So I know, so I fall into this first group because because I did general surgery train first, and then after that you do two Now it's three years of plastic surgery training, so at least eight years of training. The other route now, which is becoming more popular because a lot of the programs are transitioning over to this is so after this is this is all after medical school. So medical school is four years after college. So the other the second route is six years of direct training in plastic surgery, so you can get into a program that is directly integrated plastic series. After six years, you could be a classic surgery.
Speaker 1: And that's the short route.
Speaker 3: That's a shorter route. Yeah, okay, and okay, so I did the first route. I did the general surgery and there years and there's a plastic surgery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that was that seven years oh eight, okay, so you really started a.
Speaker 3: Fat I took the scenic route. Okay, So the Board serviceication process works like this, So the plastic surgeons are only certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery so ABPS. So if you're a board certified cosmetic surgeon, that is that doesn't that's not the same. So they actually just had a recent ruling where the Medical Board of California said that people who are cosmetic surgeons, so that's a one year training after whatever. In general, it could be og I in, it could be mexicofacial surgery, it could be E and T. Just one year they can do a cosmetic surgery training and then call themselves board cosmetic surgeons. Which actually now it's I think illegal at this point to advertise yourself as that if you.
Speaker 7: Did that route, because they were having people do it who probably did have no business doing what they were doing.
Speaker 1: Correct, because there was not enough like education.
Speaker 3: It's just correct that the education the training is not sufficient to be to practice it safely. So where I am in this process, so I am what you call BORD eligible. So board certification process is two steps. So there are two exams that are taken to a multiple choice tests and then you have a which is like a it's not just injoy. It's like a seven hour long testow and then you pass that and then you're eligible. So I'm eligible now to sit for the oral exam, which which happens after you start doing cases.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm in that process right now. Okay, and then at that point it's another exam where you know all the all the board examiners, so the really experienced surgeons they test you and so forth. So it's a rigorous process clearly.
Speaker 1: So like this is in general like ten year plus process.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah. Anyways, Oh well, I.
Speaker 7: Mean that's good to know because when you were doing your research, did you know to know the different like to different shape between those two different certifications.
Speaker 1: No, I was just going for board certified all the time. But then that's why the language sounds so similar to that.
Speaker 3: So what happens now is some people, let's say, who did general surgery training and they did a you know, cosmetic surgery fellowship. Okay, they can be board certified. It depends on what specialty. So they can be board certified derrotologists, they can be board certified general surgeon, they can be board certified plastic surgeon.
Speaker 1: Right, my plastics.
Speaker 3: So all these other specialties can advertise as.
Speaker 1: But would they say bored certified plastic service. But if you don't know to look for that, you just see looking girl I had, But I wouldn't know. I wouldn't have known that.
Speaker 5: If I didn't know, I literally researched obsessively for because originally when I went in to be to what I was even thinking about plastic surgery, it wasn't to get my boobs done. It was to fix my like my this loose skin and my stomach from the lower my lower stomach. So I thought maybe I could just get a little lip posuction. I was like, I just need light bo I'll be fine. Okay, So every like the first few doctors I went to, so L like, just need a little light bob, I'll be fine, And you know, and honestly like to talk freely about this like I never thought I would, because I actually never I was always against plastic surgery before I actually until I had a kid, and then my body changed and then I was like, oh I.
Speaker 1: Get it now, I get Oh You're like you were oh no hell boobs fuck no.
Speaker 5: Now face botox bye. I mean that's like a plastic surgery, but these.
Speaker 1: Are all young aer cub what everything is where it's supposed to be a time change.
Speaker 5: And then you know when you gain seventy pounds in pregnancy and then you drop forty in like three weeks, and suddenly the elasticity and your stomach is different, and your flat ass stomach you had all your life suddenly isn't so flat. You start looks questioning and researching, and so I was like, you know, maybe if I just get a little light boat, that'll be It'll be fine. Like I was, I was struggling losing the last few pounds of weight from my pregnancy, but my breakup handled all that.
Speaker 1: Getting YLB.
Speaker 5: So when I went in, I was looking to get like I was. I was doing like I wanted to get LiPo section, not even thinking about my boobs. But once you get in that office and the.
Speaker 1: Beau, I was selling all.
Speaker 5: Types of shit and then they told me that, like, you're not not eligible for Actually one doctor said he would do the light boat, but I'm so glad that I did my research. So I went to multiple doctors and they most of them were like, you know, I could do light on you, but your skin is a little loose, and it might not get the result you want. You really kind of if you really want the result you really really want, you need to do a mini tummy tuck.
Speaker 1: And I was like, hell, you want me to cut open again after the sea section. Poking a belly button is what weirds me. Oh no, you don't, don't. I wouldn't need a banue belly. But that's like when you're getting like a full.
Speaker 5: Well, it's not that tiny. It's not like the full like when you like correct me if I'm wrong. You did a full timy touch. Most of the time, it's like hip to hip. Many timmy tuck they can kind of like make it smaller. Sometimes they can use your sea section scar, but like it's smaller, but it's still a significant line, right, And I woar a lot of high waisted bathing.
Speaker 1: Suits, like like high cut bathing.
Speaker 5: Suits, and the idea of cutting open that area again after my sea section was like so unappealing to me.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm good, I will just diet. I don't need this. I'm cool, Like I've.
Speaker 5: Just learned to love it and now I have no desire. I'm so glad I didn't do that. But while I was there, I was like, well, if I'm here, let's talk about my boobs, what do you think about these here? And they're like and then so suddenly I'm again like I think I'm getting my boobs done, which I never even like, wasn't even on my radar.
Speaker 4: But then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well they start talking badly about your breast. They're like, yeah, you know, you've lost a lot of density on the top. And then now looking back on my boobs before my boob job, and now I'm like, yeah, that cities were cuff.
Speaker 1: They were.
Speaker 5: I love my boobs. Now I look back on my old boobs and I'm like, I'm so glad I did this.
Speaker 1: Like your booms look fucking amazing. I have zero great brush job.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: I mean live in atlant I know a lot of bitches and boot jobs. By far, by a long shot, you have.
Speaker 7: The best boobs. But I have to tell me if I'm wrong to you. I have a theory and I'm going with this. I know I'm right if you have given and like breastfed or had breast milk, like the last sissy in your breast has gone big and gone small, So you know they can do it, Whereas I have homegirls that have never had kids and they get two big boobs for their small bodies first of all.
Speaker 1: And it looks like their boob is trying to load, like suffocate it plants, and so it's just tight. Yeah, tight. And I'm so happy that I, like.
Speaker 7: I do want boobs eventually, I'm not. I don't hate mine, but the floci lot of density. And I wasn't heart your boobs the other day because of those pictures.
Speaker 1: I took of view and I was like, she really has great boobs? What the fuck is she talking? It depends in the day of the week today not so much literally, this depends like when you catch me.
Speaker 7: But I felt like I have some booths when I like was one year postpartum. Oh my god, I can't wait to show this to Brian. When you do my boobs, this is how I want them because they were perfect, and I was like, oh, my boobs can stretch out perfect for those implants. So I think that that's like that has I mean, you have a good doctor and you have a good breast, but I think it probably has a lot to.
Speaker 1: Do with that. You did have the skin to do.
Speaker 5: Well that and I did a lot of research. There's a website called real self that I checked out a lot of doctors on it's real Reviews, and I was obsessive on that fucking shit, okay, like obsessively researching.
Speaker 1: Trying to find any bad review on a doctor just because like you know, not everything's gonna be perfect. You're not gonna please everyone right now, I'm gonna have to say. And so I just feel like, yeah, if you're gonna do it, do your research. I know I did, and I'm really happy with my result.
Speaker 5: And but as for you and being a doctor, like yes, do you like how do you vet your patients? Like because I know, like for me, like a lot of doctors, the good ones at least, were asking me a lot of questions like why do you want to do this, like just make like making sure your mental state is okay, even like I have a friend who was getting the sleeve done and she had to go through all this like ment shit, like see a therapist like they need to.
Speaker 7: Really, that's that's very interesting, being as though I see many people who somebody overdidn't the fuck up.
Speaker 5: Well, there's people that are responsible, but like so it's not mandatory I mean even when you watch botch there's a lot of weird Like there's a lot of like characters that walk in through that door, and they always kind of are like they ask them a.
Speaker 1: Lot of questions.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think they have to because flability and television, but they often like questions, do you ever have to do that?
Speaker 3: So, in terms of so plastic surgery patients or we're talking more like aesthetic cosmetic surgery, right, so to improve our appearance, and weight loss patients actually have a lot in similarity. So sometimes I'm not saying, oh, sometimes that patient does have some underlying psychiatric illness. So someone who is like an addict for plastic surgery, for example, it's sort of you know, you have similar medical issues as sometimes these weight loss.
Speaker 1: Patients in terms like body to morphia, right right, So and.
Speaker 3: I get it. It's sometimes these way lost patients have a long journey ahead and and you know, props to them for going through that journey. But but it's just sort of the checkmarks to make sure that their their state of mind is is normal before delving the surgery. Because sometimes right as you as you alluded to about it, dysmorphia, sometimes the solution is to treat that versus through surgery.
Speaker 7: So as you'll say I wanted to get a bigger dis or smaller that and said no, actually, you may want to see this therapist.
Speaker 3: It's potential. It's potential. I mean sometimes even yeah, even with these consultations with plastic surgery for cosmetic surgery, I've seen some surgeons sort of delve into a little bit more of the social history of the patient. You know, are people support above your decision? Who have you told? You know, what's going on in your life? Because some patients may sort of use a surgery as they're thinking. They're thinking it as a solution to some of their other issues in their So it's sort of.
Speaker 1: Like if I if I get this, if I get this, marriage is my marriage is better? My boyfriend will love me more. Is that like a doctor to doctor basis?
Speaker 7: Is there like a standard for that, because I mean, obviously, like everybody's moral compass is different. So is there like a state or or like nationwide like mandatory, you know what I mean? Like if I know I know better and if I do this, then I there's grounds for lawsuits or like.
Speaker 5: What is like really, well, you sign your life away when you go into surgery. It's like if I died not on them, and you sign the I I signed so much paperwork.
Speaker 1: I was like, please, God, please, I've just signed all my rights, my to my life.
Speaker 3: So to answer your question, there isn't There isn't like a There isn't like a standard per se written down like you have to go through these checkboxes. But medicine, as we know, there's a little bit of art into it. You know, it's not an exact science. Even in other fields, there are some leeways that that you know, certain doctors give depending on you know, the personality, how they interact with patients. But in this case specifically, the most important thing is to sort of for the for the plastic surgeon and the patient to be on the same page. Okay, it's it's for the plastic scursion to educate the patient on expectations on you know, what can potentially happen after the surgery, how their recovery is, what the result can be like, that's what you do all your research and then and during this process, the patient should be telling the classificition what their expectations are and what they hope to achieve, you know, so all these questions are sort of to get both sides in line with each other, because when we're not in line, then there's gonna be unsatisfaction, right, So patients are not gonna be satisfied with the result. You know, doctor's not gonna know what the patient wants. So it's sort of more it comes with experience and dealing with more patients that that more these questions are kind of asked to kind of to kind of filter out crazy, right, because not only is the training preparing you know, plastic surgeons to know who to operate on, but is also crucial to know who did not operate on.
Speaker 5: Do you think that plastic surgery is kind of like sales, because I mean, I know some people probably look at it that way. I don't know about you, or I don't know about like your colleagues, but it definitely felt that way.
Speaker 3: Like you're absolutely correct, And I actually wanted to ask you in your previous comment about how your projects us went from your tummy to your breast, because I because that's sort of a leap. You know, if like a patient came to me for their tummy, I wouldn't necessarily well, that's that's just me personally.
Speaker 5: But by the time I got to beat my actual plastic surgeon when I went with, I had already been sold on boobs. So it wasn't him, you weren't even going for this time.
Speaker 1: No, I mean for him.
Speaker 5: For him specifically the doctor that I went to, which was in San Diego. Shout out doctor Laverson in San Diego.
Speaker 1: He like I had went.
Speaker 5: I had already decided, okay, I think I eat boobs, okay, And so I started researching doctors that were really great in boobs and also that were also because I was still entertaining this whole like stomach thing, I wanted to get another. I was getting everyone's o painting about life with section and if it was for me.
Speaker 1: And he off. He was the most honest.
Speaker 5: He literally sat with me for like some of these plastic surgeons were like, you have an appoyment. These twenty minutes, thirty minutes were out. He really sat with me for like an hour, answered all my questions.
Speaker 1: I did not feel rush.
Speaker 5: He really took his time with me, which is why I was like, I will drive to Sandy. It's an energy thing if you see you.
Speaker 1: He really cared, and I was honest.
Speaker 5: With me, and like I told him from the beginning, like I don't want I want my boobs to hang. I don't want them up to my chin. I want them to look natural. I don't care if through sag a little bit, you know, like and he and he was just really supportive. So he didn't actually sell me on that, But there were other ones the other doctors did.
Speaker 1: They were like, well, have you thought about this?
Speaker 5: And I was like, oh, I don't maybe, and then suddenly you're like, my biops are okay, Like oh maybe, Like yeah, like maybe you want to get light on your inner thigh too.
Speaker 1: They said that, yeah, Like no, bitch, I like these. It became like a whole thing and it wasn't made it.
Speaker 5: They definitely tapped into they already know you're insecure about something, into that into your insecure And that's.
Speaker 1: Why I said, it's like sales like like.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, with the peteatment, but the filet is only one hundred thousand dollars of the blue cheese drizzled, you'll definitely.
Speaker 3: But no. But to address your issue, you are absolutely correct. And the plastic surgery is one of the it's probably one of the few medical specialties that has element of sales in it, because think about it, this is elective surgery. Okay, you don't need this, and nobody nobody needs plastic surgery. And by plastic jury, I'm meaning cosmetic aesthetic surgery. Okay, we all would like it. You know, those are always things that we could make ourselves better in. But it's not like you have to deliver baby or you have to have your stomach removed because you have cancer. You know, there's not it's not a necessity. So it's easy to do that because of that, right, because of that, you know, and there's so many options out there, you know, living where we are here in la or you know, Miami, New York. You know, there's a lot of competition out there. So it's like it's almost like any other store, you know, whether you go to Louis Vuitton or it's it's like a you know, it's a luxury brand that that you know, that will appeal to certain people and and and others. So each plastic surgeon in a way, there's i mean, at the bottom, at the end of the day, they're still running a business, right so they have overhead, they have staff to take they have advertising.
Speaker 1: Marketing talk about like I would go see in plastic surgeon. They would be calling me every days. Did you think about it? And I'm like, chill, that would make me uneasy too. Don't fucking Mary Kaymie like, I don't want that.
Speaker 3: I mean, you don't have your cancer surgeon like hounding you. I want the surgery now. You know you can have the surgery right, right, and that's it. Yeah, And don't get wrong, I'm not hating on you know, pass do that because you know I have to do that too.
Speaker 1: Business. But I mean there's there would be a maximum amount of calls.
Speaker 5: There is a little bit of convincing that needs to happen, and I understand that, but there's a I think there's a line.
Speaker 3: There definitely is a line. It's a fine line where you want to be. You still at the end of the day. Also, aside from your bottom line is the patients will being right. So you want to make sure the patient has all the information that they need to proceed to make them better, so you know, having the proper information and being honest. But also you want your patient to choose you, so you have to be appealing to them as well.
Speaker 1: It's true you know what. I actually when I found I thought I found my plastic surgeon.
Speaker 5: The guy was into my boobs was a Beverly Hills. I put down a deposit and then I I think I remember you telling him. I put down a deposit with him, and then immediately regretted it, like I was like, oh my god, is this is I don't know? Like he he we we we bonded over skiing, of course, but all of his boobs looked exactly the same, which concerned me because I felt like they all looked good, but they all looked the same, and I was like, he's not catering to your body type.
Speaker 1: He's just literally creating the same format on everybody.
Speaker 5: And then that's why I ended up going to my doctor and I got my deposit back like literally all the next day, I was like, anybody.
Speaker 1: Though, thank god, Yes, how much was it? I think it was like three grand okay, And they gave it back to me. There was because wait, I had a lot of questions, why had they not? Did you tell him I think I'll have the boobs look the same? No, I just said, I'm having regrets. I don't think I'm gonna go through with this. Because yeah, if you would have said don't doctor, they would have tried harder to Yeah, but damn, I was gonna say, uh oh, if they would not give me your deposit back, would you have changed you mind? I would have fall trapped and I probably would have maybe went with him. I don't know who knows, but I was. I wasn't even thinking that way.
Speaker 5: I was like, these motherfucker's better give me my money back or I'm gonna call my bank and says fraud.
Speaker 1: Okay, But so what as a plastic surgeon, is.
Speaker 5: There like something that specifically that you enjoy doing the most, Like is there a certain like cosmetic that you like feel like you're like the best at, or like that is your thing currently. Maybe there was something you were into before now you're into this.
Speaker 3: That's such a great question and this would be good for the viewers listeners. So plastic surgery is actually a huge field. So we all know plastic surgery as cosmetic surgery or aesthetic surgery. You know, what we know is the run of the mill. You know your nose job, boop job, Tommy Tuck, Brazilian butt lift. But actually it encompasses facial surgery. So you know, patients with cleft lips, little kids who are born with that deformities, deformities in their skulls. You have breast reconstruction, so you know, operating under the microscope to connect blood vessels to recreate a breast for a patient who underwent breast cancer surgery. You have trauma victims who have exposed bone in their leg because of a car accident, and we use tissue to cover it. There's hand surgery as well, so anything that involves hand injuries to putting the fingers back together and so that they're you know, people can use their hands. Again, this all falls under the realm of plastic surgery. And I chose to specialize in aesthetic surgery because again going along with like the positive surgery, you know, most people are healthy and they want to get better. So that's sort of my specialty. So all of it, so all of esthetic.
Speaker 1: Surgery, so aesthetic as far as like cleft.
Speaker 3: Lip, like oh no, no, so that would fall under like cranio facial. There's like there's reconstruction sort of something like do.
Speaker 5: You like food jobs, booty jobs us is there one that's way more complicated than the other.
Speaker 1: Like which like nose is very complicated nose.
Speaker 3: You gotta break it right, Yeah, you gotta break.
Speaker 1: It into I remember seeing video like chivery.
Speaker 3: Not in every case, but you're right that sometimes is involved. Depends on what the patient wants.
Speaker 1: Thank you God for giving me this nose.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 3: You have great noses.
Speaker 7: One I wasn't gonna do anything about it.
Speaker 3: But but the nose is actually even though it's a it's a small structure, but it's in the center of the face, and it's actually the surgery of millimeters. So you know, depending on what the patient wants. Sometimes there's a little hump, there's a little sometimes the tip is a little bit not not even sometimes knows a little bit why, and so different things will require different techniques. So breaking the bones is one of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have a question. Did you perform surgery today?
Speaker 3: I did, Yes, Actually two breast surgeries. There was one patient who actually I didn't do the first surgery, but actually her breast implant sort of after surgery, she was moving around too much and actually shifted extruded.
Speaker 1: What does that mean.
Speaker 3: Extruded means it got exposed and it was taken.
Speaker 1: Out, taken out a where the pocket her pocket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so this surgery today was we had to just sew the pocket up or something. We had to replace an implant, correct the pocket to make it look somewhat normal.
Speaker 1: How long ago did she put the implant in?
Speaker 3: This is probably almost a year ago.
Speaker 7: Actually, oh so, but immediately after survey. She probably didn't kill for long enough.
Speaker 3: So now you're moving boxes. And yeah, I wasn't there for the first surgery, but.
Speaker 1: Did your office do the first surgery?
Speaker 3: Actually I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I wonder why she didn't go back to because she didn't trust that they did a good job. And so yeah, second opinion.
Speaker 3: It could be I think she also moved in the meantime, so I don't know if.
Speaker 1: She had hence the moving boxes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you realize that.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 1: Don't schedule your move right after your searcher.
Speaker 3: You didn't say that facetious, this.
Speaker 1: Like correctly move three or six months later.
Speaker 7: I mean, honestly though, when first of all, I've like, I don't know if you watched the instagram of the doctor who's like lunchtime boob job, like it takes twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: I'm like, probably a minute. Boy. They have revolutionised the kidding, They're like, go to lunch then do yoga. I'm like, wow, but I was.
Speaker 7: I was pretty surprised, like I can't think of like that you were very out of order when because you've got your boopsne within this last eleven months that we've been doing this, like maybe like.
Speaker 1: In the beginning, No, I've got my books while we were recording. Yeah, while we're recording, and yeah, we didn't tell anybody. I was just like, Erica is sick. I'm so tired.
Speaker 7: I'm very tired of that moving very limitedly today just before we started recording. No, no, I think that she don't think you were allowed to take a name of your pills before we recorded, because you said the name you feel loopy allowed I forbid you from taking the medicine. But I feel like now, like the downtime, it seems very low, Like I feel like we went to the club like ten days later, like we went out.
Speaker 5: I remember being out like boy, and that was I was still bandaged and I couldn't move.
Speaker 1: I had limited, like you know, movements.
Speaker 3: How many days would you say you felt able to move around daily? I feel like I felt like back and I'll tell you what I've seen.
Speaker 5: I felt like now I wasn't normal for a few months, but like I felt like I was like, Okay, I'm back to I'm back to work, back to life. I feel like ten days.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not sure. We went to the club ten days. Like I couldn't.
Speaker 5: I couldn't really like lift my arms obviously, but like I was on a lot of pain medicine, so I never really felt excruciating pain ever per se.
Speaker 1: It was definitely an annoying numb pain.
Speaker 5: I would get like, shoot, you know those electrical shops and I had an aerola lift.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that hurt, and those were bandaged. I didn't see them for a while.
Speaker 3: Did that hurt more than the the implants?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that's probably it's probably hard.
Speaker 1: Wait, there's a difference between an aerial a lift and the actual lift. Yeah, because sometimes I do the lollipop lift where it's I don't have the line.
Speaker 5: It's just they literally took my aerioles off, so that means they lift and replaced them.
Speaker 1: They literally took my whole aerial off. So aerial alift refers to the type of incision.
Speaker 3: Okay, So there's rest appudition. As we know, it's place based place on the implant, under the muscles. That's for volume. So somebody so my implants over the muscle, it's over the muscles, Okay, I was gonna ask you if they're.
Speaker 1: Over, can you breastfeed over the muscle?
Speaker 3: You know, it's it's always one of these questions where it's like maybe we're not we're not fortune tellers. It's always there's always a risk.
Speaker 1: Okay, but under the muscle.
Speaker 3: Under the muscle in theory, is you have a more chance, sorry, under the muscle in theory, you have more chance of being able to breastfeed because you're not really disrupting the breast tissue.
Speaker 1: But you can't. But it's possible that you.
Speaker 3: You still possible you can or cannot. It's it's harder. I'm both and right. But neither of the procedures goes after the milk ducks like the ducks behind the nipple.
Speaker 1: So you know, so she may still be able to breast food feature.
Speaker 5: Yea, yeah, I mean I asked my doctor all these questions too, and he said the same thing. If there's no perfect answer, I can't give you an answer just because it's a body and it just like I read a lot about like losing sensation in your nipples, and that's also like a and that was like really concerning to me because I really like my nipple sensation and unfortunately I think I've lost sensation one of my nipples.
Speaker 1: This one came back and this one, if I said underneath and underneath is like this one. No, I can't really feel much under here.
Speaker 3: So I'll get a little bit scientific here. So the innervation, the nerve that innervates the nipple, that allows us to feel sensation, comes from the side of the chest wall, and it goes under the muscle, goes through the muscle, and then goes right under the nipple like this. Okay. So sometimes with depending on what size the plan you got it fits placed under there, the nerve can get a little stretched. It can it can experience something called neuropraxia, which is basically the stretching of the nerve, and sometimes that that recovers. But sometimes if the volume, if the implant is really big and sometimes well, the nerve can also be injured potentially, and we all try to avoid that.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm hoping, I mean this one I thought I thought they were done for sure forever because this one I was like, there.
Speaker 1: Can feel anything. And then I was like, oh oh oh, and this one is fully come back.
Speaker 5: At first it was just like part of it, but now it's fully back now underneath my breasts. Not really this one sometimes like someone hit me in the boob, Like I can feel that I'm hitting my boot right now.
Speaker 3: Guys, you know, surprising actually had patience like I can feel this, yeah, but it's only.
Speaker 1: Like around this area, not the year.
Speaker 5: Well, I kind I feel that, so then I'm hopeful, like I had my boots then in March of last year, so we're coming up.
Speaker 1: On a year.
Speaker 3: Two things. So here's the other thing. You said you had incision around your aerial or in the colored part of the nipol, so sometimes the skin sensation can be it's it was also cut through, so it may come back even though it's not.
Speaker 1: Fully there, and even up to like a year like she's at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the nerve basically regenerates at one millimeter per day.
Speaker 1: So what's the average that it would take so to get I.
Speaker 3: Mean every pati is a little bit different, but it could take months.
Speaker 5: I mean, well it's been more than months, so like it's almost a year in March. So my my lost cause someone was like this the girl kind.
Speaker 3: Of these are no named nerves that you can reconnect.
Speaker 1: So this girl the other like what I was at in Miami.
Speaker 5: You know, I was with all these makeup influencers that have so much work done it's out of control.
Speaker 1: I'm sure maybe if you can work on some of them. I was telling her about my boob. She's like, yeah, but you're done. You're never going to get that back. I was like, but it's not quite a year. She's like, no, you're done. I was like, Okay, that's so funny. It's so sad.
Speaker 5: When I hook up with like anyone, you tell them, oh, I know, I don't tell them like baking it. I don't like they're like stacking my left boob. I'm like, oh yeah, I'm I can't feel ship.
Speaker 1: That's what you do a lot. I mean I don't. I don't have I mean the visuals.
Speaker 3: Used to take it used to.
Speaker 1: I mean I usually do. I'm like, oh, I come over here.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I've actually had patients who would come back hypersensus.
Speaker 1: And then I've read that too, like it's too much.
Speaker 3: Like it's like orgasmic, Oh my god, please, So you know I've seen, you know, the full spectrum or it's it's hard to predict.
Speaker 5: Have you ever done like a full mommy makeover, like on someone that's been because I know some women are insistent on.
Speaker 1: Just like getting it done in one full like I can't imagine that recovery well less you got to knock it out.
Speaker 3: So basically, combining procedures and plastic surgery is totally doable. It all comes down to patient safety. So a couple of factors to look into that that that decide which ones to combine is the combined time of being in the operating room. So usually about six hours is.
Speaker 1: The maximum time you want someone should be under.
Speaker 3: Yeah, someone should be under after that. And it's not a hard set rule. But but as you as you go above six, then the risks of getting a clot in your leg or something increased. Not to say that you will get happen, because there are a lot of there's a lot of we do a lot of things like you know, compressive things in the in the cabs that you guys probably know of, uh, to kind of help prevent that, but that's some sort of one gauge. So doing a breast you know, surgery and also the tummy talk you know, kind of falls within that six hours, it's totally doable.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, if this guy's doing a lunch break for sure, do you think it's I mean, like, have you ever done like a surgery on someone or been asked to do a surgery that was like teetering the lines of like what you think is.
Speaker 3: Like ethical?
Speaker 1: Ethical?
Speaker 9: Like like too much like and there like double g breasts or like I don't even know if that's a size like Z No, there's like or like or booty that's just out of contr donkey like redunculous booty. Like yeah, so you're like, this isn't gonna look good, but maybe that's what you want, then I'll give it to you.
Speaker 3: So to answer your question, yes, so it's all about because some patients will. I'll give an example. You know, someone totally super skinny like you are. You know, it comes in, Hey I want to do I want to have a Brazilian butt lift for example, What.
Speaker 1: The fuck is a Brazilian butt lift? Is it fat transfer? Yes? In other ways other than fant transfer. Do I have hope?
Speaker 3: So okay, I'll just I'll go through that Brazilian butt lift. Okay, it's at a little bit of a misnomer because everybody's thinking of a lift, so you're actually lifting you know, the butt or something. But what it entails is basically two things. So first is liposuction, okay, So you have to have fat first of all, So whether it's from the belly, from the flanks, from the rolls under your bra in the back, or your back or your love handles. So you need fat first. And then that fat is purified a little bit and then injection into your butt so to create volume. So it's fat grafting, as you said, So it's lip boat and fat grafting. And so that creates a lift because you're increasing the volume of the butt. So when there was a little bit, you know, so called saggy t shoe, it's going to be more lifted.
Speaker 5: And is there a way like it's just I've heard sometimes like whenever you do, it's just like when people use their own fat for breast augmentation.
Speaker 1: Yes, only sometimes it doesn't always stay like your twenty percent.
Speaker 3: Chance if it's correct, So we quote about I quote about sixty or seventy percent actually stays when people get.
Speaker 1: Crazy with it, like they go extra because they're trying to. So if I don't have any fat to transfer, am I I'm a hopeless class.
Speaker 7: I can't get it.
Speaker 1: You're not hopeless. There are other options in America or my other friends could bind their fat, purify and yeah, can you can you? Can you do a loaner fat?
Speaker 3: That is a great we can we? That is a great question.
Speaker 1: And I've gotten that a few times, so I'm not the first one.
Speaker 3: So if okay, if you did that, that would be sort of like a transplant. So if you think of these patients who will get limit or can you transplants? You know what kind of medications these patients have to be on, like immunosuppressants, like long term steroids, blah blah blah. If you're not like twins. Okay, So, so to answer your question, no, it's not possible for Erica fat to her sorry girl, But in terms of options to answer your question, there are some other options, although I wouldn't personally. You know, there are some plastic stuers out there who do this. There's one is actually a butt implant. So there are the one that flipped. Yeah, so there are a couple of a couple of guys who actually do some butt implants, but they are associated with obviously, these guys who do it may have done a lot so they know kind of the nuances. But generally speaking, there are a lot of complications. So as you said, Aulay, it can change. Yeah, there's a lot of motion there. So that's that's one butt implant would too. Yes, filler so something called sculptrakay maybe even Orientle was doing that or something like that. But the downside of that is that it's very costly. So if you think of filler like many exactly. So if you think of filler is by the one and so you're paying like one hundreds of dollars to see how much result in your butt, you know.
Speaker 1: So how do you feel about this new wave of booties?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Is it has it brought a lot of business to me? I'm sure it has the industry, but like, how do you feel about it?
Speaker 5: Is like it just seems like ridiculous, ridoculous, Like I go to my gym and I'm just like she sends me, she send me, I send her like secret videos of like.
Speaker 1: Some of the people in my gym, and I'm like, your legs don't match your ass, bitch, you didn't know. And they're over there and I see them. It's always them.
Speaker 5: They're always ones checking themselves out in the mirror like they're kind of a little insecure.
Speaker 1: I can see like they're like it's anyone else.
Speaker 5: And they're always doing booty exercises because you have to, like if their only thing, the only reason they bought this membership was to do squats, like because the video.
Speaker 1: That because they have to maintain it. They have to like keep it.
Speaker 5: I mean that's what I heard. It's like once you get a brazillion like boo a Brazilian butt job, Yes, you kind of have to maintain it. You got to work to like keep it lifted. At some points you can't just like sit on and then and also can you can not sit on your.
Speaker 3: Ass for like a while about four to six weeks. There are these cushion Uh well, there's these cushions. You it basically goes behind your thighs, so your butt it's kind of pressure and you do I have I advise my patients to sleep on their stomach for about four to six weeks because the more pressure you keep on it, the more of.
Speaker 1: It dies that and also could change the shape potentially. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then depending on what thea some of these patients want more like wider hips for example, So if we grabbed fat into the hips, then definitely can't lay on your side either, right, But to answer by the wave, there definitely is a wave. It's definitely a more popular procedure these days.
Speaker 1: Do you find it with older women too, like or is it mostly it's.
Speaker 3: Mostly younger mostly younger women And I and I think you know Instagram has for better or for worse.
Speaker 1: It's happening. O. Our kids are bad as well, specifically line.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Instagram has better for better for worse, you know, perpetuated this sort of wave as as as you mentioned, you know, and you you sort of just alluded this is now it's like, it's it's tough because you have all these Instagram models, you know, sort of utilizing everybody's desire to become healthy and fit, and they're using that into their own kind of benefit. By a lot of them have gotten bbls because you can tell, oh.
Speaker 1: They're lying, making people feel like if I take flying exactly.
Speaker 3: If I take this whatever I'm promoting, you're gonna look like me. But you know you can clearly tell that they're not.
Speaker 5: It's not just from working out, well it's working out. It's also face tune and a bunch of apps and all types of social media. So that's fucked the generations before us, but not us. I mean afterwards we have Speaking of social media, has anyone ever come in and been like, I have a million followers, Like, will you discount?
Speaker 3: I was gonna I've actually I've actually treated well, you know what, you know, what the with the all social media influence that I'm sure you guys know when I was in North Carolina at Duke, it was like social media is like you know, it's it's it's a different culture obviously out there and here. So you know, when I came back here and started to to feel the scene, I learned all about social media, social media influencers, and you know, it's it's like these instance stars, I mean props to them, instant stars. They have ability to you know, advertise and make money just from their stuff. So I mean, yeah, I've had ad that.
Speaker 1: Do you give them a discount?
Speaker 3: It's it all depends on you know, it's it's hit or miss. It's every social media influencer is not the same, so some will. It's sort of like a mutual relationship. So I've had one where she promoted me and then I gave her a discount because it's sort of an exchange because she's using her marketing capability to get a discous.
Speaker 1: When we get five hundred k on video?
Speaker 3: Are you going to make me rich?
Speaker 1: If we make you rich via our Mommy Makeover episode, here's our code if we can.
Speaker 7: If you want to get your visit Brian and he's the good Mom's code, like how many how many visits and harmony followers.
Speaker 1: Do I need?
Speaker 3: Well for you too, since your special automatic lady, I already got my boobs for you know, people listening as well.
Speaker 1: Although my nipples are too big, I feel like I'm too scared to ever read your nipples got bigger after they did get bigger.
Speaker 3: The nipples are the area the colored part, I mean the.
Speaker 5: Areola is stretched because my boobs and I didn't think about that because he asked me if I wanted to make them smaller, and I was like, no, my boobs My nipples are for my aerials are fine. But you didn't realize and I didn't realize they were going to get even bigger. They were already big to begin with.
Speaker 3: So if if you wanted to reduce them, we would.
Speaker 5: But I'm scared that I'm if I reduce them, that I will really really lose the sensation like this one came back.
Speaker 1: I don't want to risk it. I'm like, it's cool, you're good.
Speaker 5: My nipples are not, Like it's not stopping and it's not stopping my flow, so we're good.
Speaker 1: But when I look in the mirror, I'm like, damn, I wish I would have just done that.
Speaker 3: But let me say, but there are waste. There's basically one way to reduce them if you wanted to.
Speaker 5: And also this this nipple, my left nipple areola sorry, scarred more than this one.
Speaker 1: This one's totally flat, and this one has kind of like a ribbing a little bit. That's hard for aleinated skin too.
Speaker 3: We tend yeah, me included. And you guys, there's a higher chance of getting hyperplementation, so dark darkening of the scar Yeah, that's so, what's my option you mean for the aerial reduction? So basically, to try to simplify it, we take two kind of like two cookie cutters, yea three sizes one the size of what you want to be. We can talk about that.
Speaker 7: So what do you do?
Speaker 1: Do you just take my nipple off and you put a cookie cutter on?
Speaker 3: You go? We don't take it off, okay, So we cut around it. Then we cut a bigger circle around it, and then we just close it down.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you don't actually have to take it on the nile there, So then I wouldn't lose sensation.
Speaker 3: We just go through the skin, the outer layers. I wouldn't go into the rest is.
Speaker 1: Yet, So then you think I would lose sation.
Speaker 3: Then well, I mean, here's a question of the question. I can't guarantee, but okay, but my suspicion is that if we're going to go through the skin, it's not going to worsen what you have now, okay. And then we do a little purse stream, so it's like, you know, like a purse stream, pull the ends of the it just strenks down. Interesting, So it's a quick procedure.
Speaker 1: Okay. I have a question, speaking of social media influence our promo code with no, we are going to like my name in it. Yeah for sure. But hi, Brian.
Speaker 7: B oh, okay, how do you feel? Okay social media and okay, ay, we're from LA. Obviously, anybody listening from anywhere else in the world that's not overly obsessed with looking beautiful like LA's the LA's I looked. I was looking this up before when I know you were coming today. Like, the vanity levels in LA are definitely higher. Statistics say it's because the weather is warmer, so people are wearing less clothes and so you become more body conscious.
Speaker 1: Also, we're shallow, but I've noticed, I know you've noticed.
Speaker 7: Used to be like, okay, I used to go to the club and then you see like that woman who's old, but she will refuses to let it happen. So she's just like at the club, like looking two eyed, open to out, titties to their chin, like, bitch, let let the happen happen. Now I go to UAU and I'm like, first of all, I feel like I'm the oldest bitch here.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: And bitches are like women, women are like twenty three, like I'm I can clearly see they've had hello work done. Their lips, too cheap bonds, and they're like twenty three years old. I'm like, bitch, already, let it happen. Well, like, you know, what's so funny you said that because I think I was showing you this video. My friend had sent me these videos from college, and I was looking at these videos of me from college, and I had such a baby face.
Speaker 1: Like I thought I was so grown there, right do but thank you.
Speaker 5: But like I was looking at them though even then, and I had such like I look like a child, and thank god social media, like all I had then was Facebook in my Space, but like my I had not I had not yet grown into my face as a woman, like really chiseled cheek bones like the ones that I have now.
Speaker 1: And like a more hollowed out face, like you know it's there.
Speaker 3: No no, so I saw that.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, I'm really I like, what's happening here? Okay, But I just mean, like it's I look different than I did when I got to so as you don't even show you have these kids are not even allowing themselves to like mature like you're eighteen.
Speaker 1: Of course you can get classic surgery.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're not even allowing to show you to mature themselves into that space. Like when I was that age, Yeah, I have like a dowah er face, and I did have cheek bones, but now my cheap ones, I feel like are more scentuated.
Speaker 1: I just have a more more mature face. I still look at your face is still developing. I mean probably kids don't give it time. They just want the mature Kim.
Speaker 5: Kardashian chiseled, high cheekbone hollowed out like this.
Speaker 1: Area fut insane and like I feel like I got that.
Speaker 5: But I just I had to wait a little longer to just mature into it, whereas these girls are building it.
Speaker 7: And also like in LA like Beverly Hills High specifically, like no, it's a first of all, I want to know the laws on this, because, first of all, like I know, girls like as a sixteenth birthday present, you get nose jobs, and as an eighteenth birthday present, you get boobs. It's like a thing, and it's not unheard of, and I mean, obviously it's fucking nuts, but I'm just saying, like, can you give a child, a sixteen year old child with their parents permission and a nose job?
Speaker 1: I mean obviously you can't. I know it, Yes, what's the youngest you can?
Speaker 3: What about boobs? So boobs is a little bit different because the name plants, they actually have regulation on age. So for silicon implants.
Speaker 7: Or the actual implant has a regulation. But because of not is not implanting anything foreign, then it's easier to you.
Speaker 3: Know, Actually, that's a good point you bring up. I don't know if necessarily it has to do with implanting something per se, but for silicon, implant is a twenty two year old, twenty two year age.
Speaker 1: Cut off twenty one.
Speaker 3: So if a twenty one year old girl actually had just recently, a twenty year old girl come in she wanted a breast augmentation, and we were just talking about sale versus silicon, which we can talk about, and I told her, you know, you need your parents' permission for if you wanted.
Speaker 1: Silicon, but that sale would be okay.
Speaker 3: Because it's saline. Is you know, it's a little bit arbitrary how the companies decide that, But yeah, they did. They've decided that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, which one's more expensive? I have silicon? Somebody had to take a feel and see if you would know. Oh, sorry, a mentor. A mentor. Mentors is the type of breast.
Speaker 3: Company.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so if I go to a doctor and he probably works with like five, he'll give me the option of which company that has the field that I prefer.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, there's different they have.
Speaker 5: Of course, people come in and sell you ship, right, And like my doctor was had mentor, he had gummy bear.
Speaker 1: I heard of the gummy bear. Theyed to be big. I didn't like it because it's too I don't know, it just felt like it was just one, like it's just like like a gummy bear, like it slowly came. No, it's it's like it's literally like a droopy.
Speaker 5: It's like a it looks like a tear tear drop. Yeah, so it's more like a They say it looks more natural. Okay, but I don't have tear drops. I mean, I don't have gummy Bear, just a mentor. I think I can't remember what my I should look and see.
Speaker 3: What the pless just have to do with sales reps too, because there's different companies making breastling plants, and you know, depending on the deal kickback from it's not it's it's not a kickback for sure, but the more a plastic surgeon uses one particular brand. Uh, then the then the the price goes down a little bit lower each time, not each implant. But you know, if if a guy who's been.
Speaker 7: Incentive crazy, the more productive money is.
Speaker 1: Just like if you were I was a.
Speaker 7: Liquor dealer and you're selling a lot of the trunk, I'm gonna give you more bottles.
Speaker 3: For exactly like you throw parties from me and stuff like that. But generally speaking, there aren't huge differences in product quality. So her Mentor versus the Allergan, you know, they.
Speaker 1: Probably have same quality but different fields.
Speaker 3: Yeah, different The fuel actually might be about the same. It's just a different product, but same same like contents.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at these I'm looking at these emails I sent my doctor because I'm fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I was like, look look at me. I put like arrows like this one doesn't look nice. This one it's a little flat under here. What's happening?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're one of those patients' excuse me.
Speaker 1: What is happening here? I just that's not what I asked for. Look look for the blog. Look over here. Can you see that this one's a little fun? Did it fun didn't fill out and I'm trying to see he sent me my before and after pictures too, Did it fill out though? Yeah, it finally dropped. It was just I was being like, okay, so this is my moobs before?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, like I thought my I was, I mean they look great.
Speaker 1: Yeah they don't, you know?
Speaker 3: They look okay?
Speaker 1: Okay to me?
Speaker 10: I see that's that that moves that tear drop mine? Is that an of naturally tear dropped opinion? Like he was like, you know you've lost Oh yeah, I mean all women ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but where's my after?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah?
Speaker 3: Going back to a former previous question. So, breast lagmentation is for a volume, right, Okay, So let's say if if you just you know, was born with if you were born with you know, smaller breasts, and you wanted to increase the volume, so breast you put you play a breasting plan. Okay. So when we talk about breast lifts, is you look at the nipple position? Okay, so oh you had if you notice a little bit of the nipple is pulling slightly downward, they recommend it's called breasttosis. Right, So breast droopiness as this one looks good.
Speaker 1: Wait, let me look. Speaking of breast list, let me tell you what Erica did.
Speaker 7: So she goes to the doctor and she didn't know if she needed a lift and an implant or she just going to an implant.
Speaker 3: So she told the doctor, by the way, she doesn't need anything, but they do look bomb.
Speaker 7: But she told the doctor she wasn't sure, and she said, when she put the implant in, lift my lip body up, take a photo and send it to my mom.
Speaker 1: And then she told her, mom, you.
Speaker 7: Need to make the executive decision while I'm out on the table because I'm not sure, because he.
Speaker 5: Said he said, I might be able to get away without a lift, but you might need to lift, but I'm not.
Speaker 1: Gonna be able to wake you up and asking.
Speaker 5: So I was like, okay, great, well, then send my mom a picture of me with the imp guy and let her make the decisions.
Speaker 1: I have a photo. Don't happen.
Speaker 3: So it might sound crazy, but actually for your just just because you showed me the picture, it actually makes total sense because you have a slight droopiness, right, And do you remember what volume you placed?
Speaker 1: I think it's four twenty, okay, so it's it's it's.
Speaker 3: Sort of on the middle to higher side of things. So what what can happen is if you place let's say, if you play six hundred c season years, you know it would actually that in itself would maybe lift the best nipple up and see one of my votes, this.
Speaker 1: One's like is like lower than that one. That's what nipples higher. Because they're sisters. They're not twins. That's that's what you are. And that's exactly what he said. They're not going to be the same. Wait.
Speaker 7: You could just see Erica limp face and like two nurses holding her up, and she's just like look.
Speaker 1: And it's like anyway, her mom went with the lift and the implant.
Speaker 3: So he literally like you.
Speaker 1: It was live. This is like before and after. Yeah, so yeah, no, my mom. He sent me a pick my mom.
Speaker 5: He sent my mom a picture of me in like miss literally she lifts me up and send it so she can say that.
Speaker 1: Then my mom was like, give her the list?
Speaker 11: Did she hesitated all she was she s just like boom. I just remember I came out to make a decisions. I remember I was like fucked up and I got She said, yes, baby got it. And she's like and she's like, I'll pay for it. I pay for the lift because I made you get it. You better believe I didn't forget about that.
Speaker 1: After I paid everything, I was like, Mom, remember you said you'd pay for that. You remember that. I'm like, can I get that twenty five hundred? It's your decision me. You actually made that happen for me. I didn't necessarily have to.
Speaker 3: So just just to comment on your result, it looks it looks great, but no, no, no, no, no, no, one thing I'm sure your surgeon told you about with these pery area olders. So the cut around the colored part one of the not necessarily it's not really it's not really a complication. But what can happen is that it can widen. That's what you're experiencing, right wait.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, if if you cut not on the area like look see like look.
Speaker 5: At my area.
Speaker 3: In this procedure, sort of one of the like the highest things that happened. So that's sort of anticipating because.
Speaker 1: Because like the implant stretches it.
Speaker 3: Out to right, well, implant and just the skin itself. I don't know how much skin he took out, but but the nature of trying to close the skin back.
Speaker 1: Let's see that. That's what I was concerned about. Well, that's why.
Speaker 7: That's why you can notice because your nipples are not that well right now, I feel like your nipples have gone.
Speaker 1: It's not like that anymore.
Speaker 12: It's like your nipples are no, mym just used to looking at them. I don't know, but I like and no, they're fine. Some guys like, would you would you perform surgery wife? Like, is this like as she plastic surgeon?
Speaker 3: Yes, I would.
Speaker 1: Would you you would.
Speaker 5: Prefer to actually you would prefer to do it on your own wife? Or would you have like one of your colleagues do it?
Speaker 3: You know, that's that's a that's a great question because she actually had a previous rhinoplasty for breathing issues, and with time it's sort of developed what we call it. It's a little scientific but an inverted V deformity, So we're trying to think of when the proper time is to to redo it. So I would be more than happy to do it, of course. It's like you, it's a little different operating on someone you love. Yes, because I mean not that I don't care the same for other people. It's it's a different feeling.
Speaker 1: I've heard that there are surgeons that will not perform surgery and people.
Speaker 3: They now, you're absolutely right. I know surgeons because it is too close. There are surgeons who refer to their friends to have you know, his family member operator on because they just can't do the active cutting.
Speaker 1: I've also seen men who create their dream life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're naturally. There's one guy actually who is. He's a black surgeon. I know his do you know what I'm talking about? He does all He's done a lot of that Kardashian and Amber Rose and.
Speaker 7: China, and he actually invented Garth Fish nood guy. Right, He's like he invented the vaginal reconstruction laser surgery.
Speaker 5: My mom was like, you need to go to Garth Fisher for my boobs, and I read I went on real self.
Speaker 1: He had terrible reviews.
Speaker 5: He has a horrible bedside manner apparently, which is important to me. But his boobs looks he's legendary. Yeah, he's like legendary for his boobs. Well, also, charge's ridiculous amount. But what's ridiculous, like twenty five thousand boob? What was an average book? How much do you charge for a book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it ranges, you know, it ranges from anywhere from six to about eight or nine. I think is competitive pricing and more. As you know, on real self, you can get sort of the average depending on location. So there's a lot of factors that go in as as I mentioned earlier, there's you know, the business aspects. So let's say if I actually do operate in Beverly Hills, I don't have an office in Beverly Hills. But if you had an office in Beverly Hills, the least, the least there is like insane. So yes, Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: I didn't pay that much, but I didn't I didn't get in Beverly Hills either.
Speaker 5: I went to San Diego, which I still paid a pretty fucking penny, especially because I got a lift.
Speaker 1: Also, who is the guy steveson?
Speaker 3: Okay? Yeah, but so it kind in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: Oh no, on Beverly Hills. What was his name? He's Persian. He had like some crazy last name.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of Persian.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But anyways, I mean, so if you look at real self, like if you look at Sherman Oaks, you know, breast augmentation. It'll give you a different price in Beverly Hills. It's just be competitive. You gotta be like you got to be looking at the area that you're you're in.
Speaker 5: So you have a daughter, I do have a baby, but if at one point in one day, one point because unfortunately we live in this time of social media, which I mean me and Tom able to talk about a lot, because there are like I feel, especially like I have a brother who's in high school and like recently he showed me like his friends, like the girls at his school on Instagram.
Speaker 1: And like it's insane.
Speaker 5: They're like fifteen year old, sixteen year old instagrams out of fucking they look literally look grown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because my brother probably so mature, and well you know they be mature. They don't they don't get me. Look, look, don't get me wrong. I was mature in high school.
Speaker 5: I had a mature body when I was sixteen, but I wasn't like advertising.
Speaker 1: It on Instagram.
Speaker 5: But a lot of like I think they're all they're obviously influenced by the Kylie Jenners of the world.
Speaker 1: Honestly, one hundred percent. That's big.
Speaker 5: That's that is like where it came from right her, honest specifically, and it's grown from different break.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry too, minutes, I need to take a pee break.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we can wrap it up.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, someone to ask you a question, but.
Speaker 1: I I as now having a daughter to you too. We have our kids are.
Speaker 5: Close in age and thinking about social media and the influence that has on our kids, you know, body confidence.
Speaker 1: And what they think is normal, what they think is beautiful.
Speaker 5: If your daughter came to you as an eighteen year old or even less and talks about plastic surgery, would you just sway would you like sway her away from it? Or would you what would you say to her as a plastic surgeon.
Speaker 3: It would be sort of a yes and no. And this also kind of delves into the interesting thing about plastic surgery, the artistic aspect of it. In classic surgery, there are you know, we learn about ideal guidelines for you know, for example, the nose, you know certain proportions, certain angles of the nose. In terms of breast surgery, you know the distance from your neck to your nipple. You know these all these measurements are given to us as guidelines. And the reason I'm telling explaining this is that to answer your question about the daughter thing, is it batterally a little bit? So every plastic surgeon there's a little bit of bias in every encounter with the patient. So what I think would look good on you maybe totally different than from doctor X, you know in Beverly Hills, for example. You know what he thinks. So so if my daughter came to me, I would have to impart my personal sort of bias on what she wants. But I guess long story short, yes, I would allow her to have plastic surgery. But know if it all depends on if it's within sort of the guidelines of what I was taught and what looks what I think looks good.
Speaker 5: But would you make her wait until a certain age or would you allow her to do it at the earliest age possible?
Speaker 3: I mean, I would say eighteen if she's an adult. I mean, I can't really hold her back if it's sixteen.
Speaker 1: Well you because I guess who's gonna pay for.
Speaker 3: It, That's true, it would be.
Speaker 1: Mommy, You're right, which is probably coming for the same account.
Speaker 13: Right exactly, But I think I would you know this is this is not like as it may sound sound like it's easy for me to say yes at this point, but you know, I've actually thought about this before and have come to the conclusion that you know, yes would be the answer, but it's not easy.
Speaker 3: It's not easy for me to say yes. I'm surprised by that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you think that you in this time between two and sixteen years from now, is it because you are a plastic surgeon, because she's will become aware of what you do? Do you think that you would be even more diligent and kind of encouraging and.
Speaker 5: Encouraging her to embrace what she already has or is that something that's on your mind only because of the world we live in and because of the industry that you work in, trying to sway her away from it and just.
Speaker 1: Like encourage her to just love who she is.
Speaker 5: Or is it just like you know what, She's gonna do what she wants to do, regardless of whatever encouragement I give her.
Speaker 1: Like where do you fall on that spectrum?
Speaker 3: Do you think that? Is absolutely great question? And just my gut feeling right now is that I don't necessarily thing I would sway her or away or towards it because I know that, and I'm sure you guys have you moms have experiences as well. The more you have your child go one way or the other, they want to do the other. They want to go.
Speaker 1: Over psychology, right, I got it. Oh yeah, actually, you know those books are a little small, I guess.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, she's drooling.
Speaker 1: Do you know I have a vampire? Erica just took us out of her red wine while I said that, and it literally.
Speaker 3: Like to put it sort of bluntly, I guess, to try to explain it concisely, is I would probably in a way treat her like a patient in the sense that I would tell her the benefits and the risks if she pursued either way, and try to guide her, you know, try to let her give her all the information that she can and then and then go from there.
Speaker 1: My mom told me I needed botox in my teenager and my teenagers? Are you kidding?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: She where? Okay? So, first of all, my mom is in the business of youth. Oh that's true, she is. My mom is a professional makeup artist for a very long time. So you know, she looks.
Speaker 7: Her job is to look at faces, and her fucking mom invented beauty blender.
Speaker 1: Do you know what that is?
Speaker 3: I don't that sounds.
Speaker 1: They're like, what it is? Super major? It's yeah, she does know.
Speaker 7: It's like the most needed tool of all make up applications in life. Okay, it's the pink egg shape sponge.
Speaker 4: Why don't we.
Speaker 5: Fun? But anyway, my mom here, do you know she's she's she's very into beauty, and uh, I think she's a Libra. I think Libra specifically are also very perfectionist beauty too, vain pretty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty.
Speaker 5: So I'll never forget. I'll never forget where I was too. When she told me this, we were the Korean spot we Naked Flavorable. We were actually at Natura in Koreatown, and she was like, you know, honey, one day, you're probably going to be botox right here in the middle of it between my eyebrow, since you guys probably can't if you're watch this on youtubec but.
Speaker 1: If not, we're listening.
Speaker 5: She told me in between my eyebrush, like, you know, you have a very strong muscle there. You frown a lot and you don't even realize you're doing it. And I was like, sixteen or seventeen at the time, and I was like, no, I don't. I'm perfect, I don't need botox an I'm not.
Speaker 1: And I was so pissed.
Speaker 5: I was like, I told all my friends that my mom's tond mean botox. Fuck I'm seventeen and I was pissed.
Speaker 1: So well, this is the most la story I've ever told anywhere else. I didn't even know what really botox was at the time. I was like, what, like, I need surgery on my he that made you anti surgery? It did my mom's because she had said it.
Speaker 5: She'd said she did it like maybe twice in my life, and those two times really affected me because I was like.
Speaker 1: You're my mom, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: Like specifically to you, She's like, you are perfect, but it's not about being perfect.
Speaker 1: It's about maintaining. It's about it's maintenance.
Speaker 5: It's not that you have a line there yet, it's that eventually you will and you should stop it from how would you tell me?
Speaker 3: Reading?
Speaker 1: So the long the short story, long story, long story, short stories like do you got you got it? I got botox much later in life, not at seventeen, probably the last year and two years because I did it was like, Oh, she's right, I am getting a line there. But the fact that you just told me the story, now I'm like looking at the forehead. Well, I haven't had botox.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of coming back, but I know I com me back.
Speaker 1: I haven't had it in like eight months. But when brings attention to you noticed the yab bitch. Well now you mentioned it.
Speaker 3: You know, I do have to agree with your mom, but she probably could have delivered that better.
Speaker 5: But I do have a strong muscle here and I do use it a lot and I don't even realize it, and because of it, I'm getting like this like a little imprint here.
Speaker 3: So botox is not only maintenance, it's actually prevention. So if you started early enough and I'm not by no means, am I you know, promoting like you know eighteen years ago, and get botox. But so think of the analogy I like to use is think of a piece of cardboard, right, So the more you bend it, the deeper that fold gets, right, got it. So if you cannot bend the cardboard, then the fold kind of stays or potentially can get better. So think of the cardboard like your skin. So the muscle under your forehead is different. Talus muscle in it. When you're you know, when you raise your eyebrows or when you're you know, laughing, you know, it moves right, so it moves the skin over it. So that's why you have the wrinkles if you frown. You know, the muscles here, the seras muscle. Actually it actually activates this way inwards, so it causes it causes the lines. So what botox does it it weakens the activity of the muscle, so prevents your muscle.
Speaker 1: And it essentially paralyzes it.
Speaker 3: Essentially. Yeah, and there's different degrees. You know, like you know, you can do a little bit of paralysis, you can do full paralysis.
Speaker 5: Like I know, I'm all about like I need, I need to look like I can have expression. So anytime I've gotten botox, it has been very conservative. It's been like here and like like a little bit here. Oh my god, I'd be the mirror. Like but even the fact that I've gotten botox is so strange to me because I was so anti this before and before this, and.
Speaker 1: Like, honestly, I'm kind of embarrassed even you know what everybody knows.
Speaker 5: But like I you know, I think you know, but I look because I work in beauty and I'm surrounded by so many beauty influencers that have excessive work done.
Speaker 1: Honestly, like, it's it's fucking ridiculous because.
Speaker 7: When you're in that line and you're on the front lines of social media, you're constantly examining yourself.
Speaker 1: You're constantly I mean, we do it and we're not.
Speaker 5: I mean, I see girls with their lips, the lips are too much, and it's just like it looks like you it's and I just it's not. I don't I want I don't want to look like I've had anything done. And a lot of these girls the look that they are going for the look like they've had it done. Like for me, like, I don't want to look like I've had my boobs done. That's why I told my doctor, make them sag a little bit, like I don't want them hot.
Speaker 1: He's like, you're probably gonna have to get another lift at some point. I was like, that's fine, he said that to you, but he was like, at some point, if you have another kid, you might need a lift.
Speaker 5: But because your boobs are like at the perfect point of like sagginess, so give it like if it SAgs anymore, you might be disappointed. And I was like, I'd rather that than the opposite, because I really I like the naturalness, like I don't want to look.
Speaker 1: Like I have anything done, and even like as far as.
Speaker 5: This line goes in the middle of my forehead. But then my mom gave me a complex about at age seventeen, like even that, like I'm just very conserved. I still want to have motion, like emotion in my face. You know, I'm on I do like broadcast television, like I need to be able to be expressive and just in life in general, I can express myself, Like I just want to look like I can like smile or cry, like not like came when she cries and it's just like, you know, like that fucking cry face she has looks terrifying because her fucking muscles are paralyzed. Oh wow, that's why that literally, that's why that photo went viral because literally didn't move.
Speaker 1: Oh not makes sense. I mean also, I mean, fuck, I think there has.
Speaker 7: To be a thin line between you know, preventive botox and prevented this and.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, and just good old fucking aging. You know, it's it's inevitable. We're gonna die, We're gonna get older, and imagine.
Speaker 7: And like and I understand looking up and not recognizing yourself or like you know who the I used to be hot, you know. And then there's another line where it's like bitches are literally women are literally can't handle the process. You know. It's just like when we're young or even you know you you see the old bitch in the club snare at you.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 3: I've seen your posts. You're still hot this she.
Speaker 5: Like I think it's like, yeah, it's not giving into that aging process like Madonna.
Speaker 1: Okay, like Madonna's starting like the cat.
Speaker 5: Lady, Like I mean a lot of bitches look at but it's like nick in, yeah, it looks crazy like she's to be hot.
Speaker 1: Like I'm all about like before my obviously I'm one of those people.
Speaker 5: This perspective has changed as far as plastic surgery because obviously I've had it and I never thought I'd be the person to have it, but I get it.
Speaker 1: But I also feel like there's there's like just be like self.
Speaker 5: There's some self love that has to happen, not to take away from your your put your pockets Brian, but there's some self love that has to happen.
Speaker 1: But I also feel like I'm not against a woman who wants if that's gonna make you feel better, and it is your body, and you do what the fuck you want to do with it.
Speaker 5: And that's why even some of these influencers that they make, in my personal opinion, I think a lot of them were beautiful before.
Speaker 1: But you know, if that's what you needed to feel to feel beautiful, then fine and not.
Speaker 5: But I do feel like there's like there's there should be some boundaries, there's to be something there.
Speaker 1: It's not my body, so do what you want. But at the same time, I'm like, it makes me worried for you, like are you okay?
Speaker 5: Like what what else is going on that you feel like you need to have, Like lips that are like touching your nose, or like boobs that are size you have to buy your braw on the internet because they don't even have the size breast bra you have at the store, like or booties that like.
Speaker 7: Literally all you can wear is fashion. But keep in mind, these things are like fashion at this point. It's a trend and just like you know, little booties used to be in flat bets, like there was a time like you know, like certain guys don't really like that big ass thing.
Speaker 1: That's an urban body. You know, that's a new scal body. I have an old school body.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: That's a whole other conversation about, like basically the adoption of trends change ethnic and ethnic body on so many of these women that like if ten years ago they were making fun of girls with asses that couldn't fit into these jeans, or to get to get.
Speaker 3: Ethic, I mean, when did all the white girls have all of a sudden bo Now they did it.
Speaker 1: It's never happened. No, but and and that's what I wonder, Like, I'm like, so when this comes out.
Speaker 5: Of trend, and then what are you gonna like liquidate your butt out of your exactidate, your booty.
Speaker 1: Keep that in mind. It's a fucking trend. This isn't now, and next week it'll be all natural again and you'll be fucked and you'll be fifty with that big fat ass.
Speaker 3: That's actually a good question. I've had a question where, oh what happens if you want to reverse a BBL What is that great question? I mean, the only way is the light buolt it out, but there's no way to kind of get it back to like.
Speaker 1: Exactly does your booty stretch? Yeah, because someone did. Did you cut the skin off?
Speaker 3: You know, unless you want scars?
Speaker 1: I mean, that's never got your life away. Well, for example, Keisha Cole, No, it wasn't.
Speaker 5: So she has been very public about her ass reduction because she got illegal.
Speaker 1: In like a hotel room, like a lot of bitches dud and her ass was literally redunculous.
Speaker 5: And now like she's like she's been very vocal about her whole process of basically liquefying the ship out of her butt, and now she finally has a butt that she's satisfied with. She says it's her own butt. Who knows, but it actually I mean I saw the picture. Yeah, it doesn't look bad.
Speaker 3: But so it depends on what was injected. So there has been in the past illegally injected silicone butts. You probably heard of this in the news.
Speaker 1: People dying, Yeah, and in the transgender world.
Speaker 3: Too, right, So I mean, if she had that, then you have you actually have to excise those.
Speaker 1: It kind of looks air well, it's says airbrush.
Speaker 5: Okay, it was the six surgeries in three months, and that ass is still undefeated.
Speaker 1: I told my story to help you women.
Speaker 5: I can walk now. I can walk now and torque on a sausage. Still have one more surgery left to make it perfect. But I look fucking good and I'm going to show it off all the time.
Speaker 1: I earned that.
Speaker 5: Don't like unfollow hits the blunt immediately. I'll begin on my nerves and times. But like she you know, she was one of those girls that just had this crazy ass and like went like that black market way Kardi b too, like she's lucky to be alive.
Speaker 1: We're asked, you know, like she's and she's been vocal about it too, like what should appreciate her?
Speaker 5: But done in the bronx of an abasement in queens or in the bronx or something like people risking their lives for that ass.
Speaker 7: I mean that's crazy because you ain't going to have no life to shake that ass if you do the wrong ass.
Speaker 1: You know, it's dumb.
Speaker 5: So like as far as like reversing surgeries, have you done a lot of like reversal surgeries or like fixing what other.
Speaker 3: Doctors have done reversals? I guess like a lot of revision surgeries. So as you know, like for example, breast augmentation capsule can potentially form around the breast and so act it gets worse depending on the patient go back.
Speaker 1: What dictates if that may happen.
Speaker 3: There's nothing, there's nothing. It's a little bit of genetics, but it's also obviously technique. So we you know, we tried to minimize the contamination for the implant as much.
Speaker 4: As we can.
Speaker 5: My doctor was obsessed with letting me know that this could happen and it is not responsible and kept saying.
Speaker 3: That no, but but but it's it's something that you know, like if I did every break breastmas, I would do I would tell them this is a potential, you know, as much as I can do.
Speaker 1: There's still certainly outside factors.
Speaker 3: And actually some of the companies now all again they have warranties for capsules that form, so they'll cover costs of the surgery.
Speaker 1: That's great, that yeah, and exchange your implants.
Speaker 3: And so on and so forth.
Speaker 5: But after that, I'm like, take these motherfuckers out right right then what are you left with? The well you were left with before, but then your skin's more stretchy because after that not not that quickly.
Speaker 1: I mean well, actually, well, capsule contraction can happen years later too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could happen a few months, like if you.
Speaker 7: Have it, if you haven't happened way down the line, another love and Hip hop star had an issue.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that a Cardi bread Hazily.
Speaker 3: I can't know about reversal. Yeah, I have patients who, like, you know, they had breast and plants placed thirty years ago, and they're like, you know, after all these years, I just don't want there in the way, you know, I didn't want the implac anymore. Just take them out. So, yes, there are there is reversal of surgery where you just reverse it. Granted that you know the patient. You know, you have to know that your breast aren't going to be like when you were twenty fifteen when they when you place them, now there's a pocket, there's a capsule there and anyways.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I know somebody who got their breast out after twenty years and then took them out and then got a lift and they're happy with that. They were just they hadn't changed their breasts in twenty years, which you know, obviously is not recommended. But when they took them out, surprisingly the breasting plant was in perfect condition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and everything was fine. But that's not always the stories you hear.
Speaker 5: You hear about leaking, you hear about like people being chronically ill and not knowing why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean all of them all. It's a risk and it's a it's a risk, and you need to research and you need to make sure that that's for you. And I need to come to see Brian.
Speaker 3: You need to Brian.
Speaker 5: I was I've never been an advocate for plastic surgery, but now that I've actually had mine and my experience was fun, it was good. I'm not I'm not. I don't say I'm an advocate. I'm obviously an advocate for self love and loving yourself. But for me, like I was, there was no love in these cities.
Speaker 1: I didn't I didn't realize it first. But when I didn't realize, I didn't realize, I had no idea. I didn't love them until someone else told me. I didn't.
Speaker 7: Right for yourself, they're getting so much love. Actually, the guy she's dating didn't even know they're fake. Yeah, Like we're sitting there and he's like talking ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, He's like I don't really like I don't like that fake ship, Like I don't like girls without that fake And we're sitting there and I'm like we're like naked, and I'm like, well, I thought my boobs done and.
Speaker 1: He was like what and he was like.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 1: I was like yeah, He's like I had You're like, yeah, like six months ago. At that point, it was like nine months and I was like or maybe eight. He's like, I had no idea.
Speaker 5: That's great, and I was like thanks, and now we've talked about it again and he's like, honestly, like because I told him why, I was like, you know, I got I was like I didn't really think I needed them, and then like I went to some doctors and then also off my breast definitely changed after breastfeeding, and he he don't.
Speaker 1: He don't give a fuck. These things don't give a fuck. I know, just like guys act like they give a fuck about fake booties. They don't. They don't. They'll fuck that fake dumb booty too. Give that bitch, don't move. They're in it.
Speaker 4: They don't.
Speaker 1: They talk ship and then to us and then they're going to do it yeah, I hate man.
Speaker 14: I'm sorry, Brian, It's true, but honestly, yeah, and I'm like, oh my god, I think like for a long, like for like two years straight ahead of Vendetta, like all instas because maybe Daddy used to.
Speaker 1: Used to date one and I something. I know, I was pissed.
Speaker 7: Anyway, our kids are acting christ specifically Erica and I and a sentence do you have any more?
Speaker 1: I think we asked a good amount of questions. I mean, if you have any more, I more than do you have an Instagram? But maybe our followers.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, So my professional account is doctor Brian Huang so d R Brian with an I and h W A n G. My Actresses is listed on there. Feel free to call me or d m me if you wanted to talk about anything plastic surgery related, if you have any questions, and if you wanted a consultation will be free and I would be glad to talk you through it.
Speaker 1: Mentioned you heard him on Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 3: Choices is definitely a huge plug and I am gladly accepting the role of doctor on staff.
Speaker 4: Huge.
Speaker 7: Also, his his wife delivered Luna. Oh yeah, so his wife literally delivered my child. So that's a pretty big deal. And we became friends and and now we have two residents doctors who want a plastic surgeon want to ob gyn.
Speaker 1: And you'll be hearing from her soon. She's going to come on and talk about like her experience being ob G.
Speaker 5: I n but yes, and and her probably her experience delivering Luna. Oh yeah, we need to hear about that.
Speaker 7: Yes, and specifically dealing with me because I was a bitch. Thank god we were friends by that point.
Speaker 1: I was literally in the hospital texting her like I don't think any of this is necessary. Where are you? I'm leaving. She's like, this bitch is nuts. She gave her a very hard time, and I was like, I like you, I don't need you. I don't want to I don't really know.
Speaker 7: I literally I was like, I want to deliver my baby at home, but I'll be glad for you to me until that happens. She's like, that sounds like a horrible idea. And I was like, okay, okay, I do like you can you just come to my house? And she said that's illegal. If maybe I had found talked to you at Starbucks and you propose this, it could happen, but now that you're in my office, it's not happening.
Speaker 5: I was like, you're a bitch, and then she delivered her and then she's still living my baby, and the rest is history.
Speaker 1: Now we have amazing little Luna.
Speaker 5: And to resident doctors, well, thank you so much for coming on and answering our funny, weird, strange questions.
Speaker 3: And no, thank you for having me. And I'd be glad if you guys think of any more questions, I'd be glad to I'm.
Speaker 5: Sure we have I'm sure we have one. But anyway, we will catch you next week and uh have a.
Speaker 7: Wonderful weekend and join our newsletter at ww dot Good Mom's w w W.
Speaker 1: This bitch always forgets a W say good Mom's Bad Choices dot com.
Speaker 7: Okay, then to old school of the w's okay, Good Mom's Bad Choices dot com. Join the fucking newsletter. We're sitting out bomb ass ship. Put my recipes on there. Exclusive drops drops drops, drops, Good Mom's Good Mom Good.
Speaker 1: Make sure to follow us at good Mom's Underscore Bad Choices and we will see you guys next time.
Speaker 3: My Anna conduct, My Anna conduct.
Speaker 4: Don't want none unless you got buns one.
Speaker 2: Oh, my gosh, look at her bye, my gosh, look at her bye.
Speaker 7: Look at.
Speaker 1: This name, Michael H.