Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's super important.
Speaker 1: Everybody know that the dick is thick. Very is thick. I can show you something.
Speaker 3: Just go on only fans. It's free. Well it's not free.
Speaker 1: You know my boyfriend's and only fans star boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I don't know know y'all were a thing.
Speaker 1: He's here in the hotel Room'm doing only fans by himself. No, he does it by himself. I don't want to sleep in the only fans and then alone. It is one thing that workout I tried during quarantine.
Speaker 3: I was like, I need some money, I'm gonna show my body all and it was just not I'm posted one picture and I said I quit my booty whole picture boods a booty cheek and I was like I quit.
Speaker 2: It was like all the.
Speaker 3: Creeps came out and was like you, yeah, you do exactly that.
Speaker 2: I don't work for you. You.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, where's my wine? Okay, okay, this is yours on the other side.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to get my intro on camera. Okay, and no, I'm ready. Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mila, and.
Speaker 3: It's Wednesday, and we're in Atlanta. Bitches, were in Atlanta. You love it when I sing, and we're in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Nobody loves when you sing, but you don't make me start, you like. I don't know if I can Atlanta song right now off the top of my head, because I would.
Speaker 3: You did a really bad version the other day.
Speaker 1: I didn't do R and B, which is my strong point.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll go ahead, here's your time. I don't have any go on. You know, I don't like any fun on the slot.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't like to be.
Speaker 3: Told what to do.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, anyway, I don't put me on the spot, bitch. Well we are in Atlanta, and you know this is my my former ho prime. Whole days were lived here, so you know, every time I'm here, back in the sauce, it makes me feel really good that I've grown and also, you know, just to tap it back into my wholeness a little bit. I'm older and wiser now, so I don't have as much energy as much young bitch energy to hoe around as vibrant as I want to do. But tonight's tonight, it is, yeah tonight. I don't know. I'm gonna get crazy. Okay, watch sure, okay, oh wait, someone said you know what?
Speaker 3: Oh wait was a Shanisha. She said I would pay to watch Jamiala have sex. I said, well you could do that.
Speaker 1: She free?
Speaker 2: Oh she did say that. I said, just go to her hotel room tonight. Oh my god, I'm gonna text her right now.
Speaker 3: I was like, you don't have to pay.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say me text.
Speaker 1: Her, Shisha, you don't have to pay. Why didn't you mention this to me? Because I'm available? You know, but sometimes I tell me if this is you too, but like I don't want to just I feel I'm such a people.
Speaker 3: Well please hear that, like you'll try to bite her in?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like if someone is there to watch, I'll just be like, okay, yeah, do you want to touch my tiny Like it just feels like do you want to really just watch or do you want to Once they see this, they're gonna want to.
Speaker 2: You need someone Like behind a clear glass?
Speaker 1: Is there a clear.
Speaker 2: They can come in?
Speaker 1: They don't have that classy shower you know in some hotels they have like the glass. I don't have any this, but you know what, I'll eat pissy Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, let the record show for the record.
Speaker 2: Well, I won't eat.
Speaker 3: Snow like riss pussy, but will eat I don't do pink pussy.
Speaker 1: You don't know if it's pink I do.
Speaker 3: It might be brown.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I just don't do like white people pubes.
Speaker 3: She might have curly poops.
Speaker 1: She looks like middle I don't want it.
Speaker 3: Okay, fuck, well, I'm not gonna push Snow on you anymore.
Speaker 1: I love Snow for her music. She gat my pussy and sing to my pussy. I don't want to eat her pussy. Fuck trying to.
Speaker 3: Fucking peer parsion me over here about the people pleasing would come out, but Snow can watch. I feel like, if Snow was here, you'd do it. If she was there and she pulled her pants down, we would just do it.
Speaker 1: I know it, did I have.
Speaker 3: I don't think it would take that many. She'd sing a song and be like, give me that pussy.
Speaker 1: I like suck my man's dick.
Speaker 3: Okay, we've strayed, we've strayed, We have strayed.
Speaker 1: Takes two SIPs of white wine.
Speaker 2: I'm like, mine's almost gone. I don't know if I'm supposed to talk right now but almost.
Speaker 1: Like two SIPs of fucking Savvian and I'm gone crazy. Anyway, y'all, we have special guests here. I guess that we've this has been a long time coming. I feel like we've always like circling around, but it just never happened. So today, ladies and gentlemen, we have ki Ki and Medina of cocktails.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, we're here.
Speaker 3: This is so exciting. It's weird because in the podcast community sometimes you feel like you know each other just because we're kind of all in the same world. But I have never physically either one of you did a show with you with my sexual essentially, Oh yeah, we did. We did, we did, and I've never like, I see I know them, and I don't really don't know y'all. So it's really nice to meet y'all.
Speaker 2: Nice to reach you guys.
Speaker 1: I remember they.
Speaker 4: Had a live show and I was gonna go, but that was the year that my favorite nigga.
Speaker 1: Died and I was.
Speaker 2: Not my favorite nigga. Did I have a new favorite now?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, Recipe's other favorite niggag.
Speaker 3: I love that you talked about being in Atlanta and wanting to you know it brings out your inner ho because it definitely does.
Speaker 1: And it's like literally I always say that. I tell people like Atlanta's like Sodom gomor and if you have no discipline, that will be fucked. And that's why I left, because I definitely I've left and I always come back.
Speaker 3: I left twice and came back and I'm here and it does make you a hom originally Dallas, well Arlington, Texas, but don't okay, Arlington.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm in a more mature space now so I can come back maybe every time I get.
Speaker 3: You, because you never know what type of nigga you gonna meet.
Speaker 2: First of all, I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I was in the class, like not the in the clubs, the fucking hookah bar last night. First of all, the niggas. First of all, Atlanta has so much flavor, like fucking I no, no, no, no black people. Yeah, all the old niggas. I saw old niggas, full gray beards, fitted caps, sweatsuits, looking cool. First of all, everybody had a chain on. I'm like, because everybody rich.
Speaker 3: I literally literally came up to me last nights like Erica, we need change, I said.
Speaker 1: We need jewelry.
Speaker 2: I don't want to change bottom grow me too.
Speaker 1: I'm like, we don't have enough jewelry.
Speaker 3: And I said, okay, bit our next check, we're gonna We're waiting on a check right now, so that the whole check's going.
Speaker 1: With Jory, We're gonna jewelry. I was like, I literally it was like looking past everybody. First of all was high, So that's it. That's that. And then I was like, black people love to shine. Black people love to shine. I was like, everybody can afford diamonds except me. And then I was like, it's because we're royalty. We like diamonds and jewelry because were used to be in royal. We just forgot where we came from. I was having really deep thoughts and I was like, I need some jewelry. I need some anklets too. I was really going deep. But there were just so many niggas. I was on Edgewood, so like a lot of roads, like a lot of new bars. So I just went outside to smoke a joint.
Speaker 2: Niggas everywhere. I was like, no, wonder, I was going crazy.
Speaker 1: There's niggas like he's fine.
Speaker 3: I'm like, then it's crazy because these niggas glorious, like you get a nigga you getting, No, you don't, there's we still don't have niggas.
Speaker 1: I would find a nigga. I mean, I don't know if I would keep him, but I could find him for like the week or the evening. Yeah, I don't think you keep niggas in it. I mean you probably have to keep like a heavy three in rotation. You don't get like a sick one. To be exact, you need five yeah, okay, yeah, I think that was like my average number when I was here, five to seven.
Speaker 2: You know, because one might be a scammer. He's gonna end.
Speaker 1: You're going to be a scammer, right, and they might ship. You know, the scammers be coming up with some ships. They're gonna get you that chain they're gonna or like at least some nice clothes from like the other scammer a.
Speaker 3: Certain amount of money on you do y'all feel like you need to fuck him if he spends a certain amount of money, you're.
Speaker 2: Not good at this.
Speaker 1: I rarely get a niggas you're spending a lot of money, because yeah, Atlanta, I would be better at my my pimping game would be better, right, now it's.
Speaker 5: Because I'd be doing it for free, even if they.
Speaker 1: Haven't want to have.
Speaker 4: Sex or I don't want to play the game. No matter how much money you spent, is not going to make me want it. If I didn't want it before.
Speaker 3: Something must be wrong with me then, because I instantly and like the nigga that I went out with the other day, I was like, I'm not going to have sexy. He pulled up in a Lambeau truck and I was like, you're definitely. I don't care what you do in the door and said, Lamborghini on the floor. What you want to now orders or both want upstairs? Yeah, you want my booty, Hall too, Like you can have that what you want, Hall tol. In my past life, I was a prostitute, like a traditional prostitute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a tradition.
Speaker 3: When I was on the corner, I was walking around with a little tight, slinky dressed maybe on drugs, like and I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: That's one of those fantasies.
Speaker 3: I want my nigga to drop me off on a corner and like drive around and really pull up and be like how.
Speaker 2: Much for a night? And I kind of like fantasy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, funny, that's the fantasy I didn't know I needed.
Speaker 2: He really want, like we're really in his arm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, poling a real cigarette, not a real one.
Speaker 1: I like role plays, so I could see this playing out well. But it's hilarious to think about Medina getting dropped off.
Speaker 2: Hurry up, maybe hurry up get back. I don't want to get picked up for real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, he pays me. We go to a dirty little hotel room.
Speaker 2: And I like that idea.
Speaker 1: You want to go to like a nasty kind of hotel.
Speaker 2: I went to a nast place.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty Woman, Okay, Like yeah, now that's a good experience.
Speaker 1: You know, Pretty Woman's Orlando's favorite movie. It's a great movie. He told me that movie made him like really want to treat women. Well, I was like, well, you know, I shout out to Pretty Woman.
Speaker 2: That's the movie they made him want to treat them.
Speaker 1: He was like, I really thought that she was special. Thanks, I know, Roberts, I was, boy, I have a romantic nigga. You're a freak and you're romance romantic like rom coms. Honestly, sometimes I'm like, are you my bestie? We sing a lot of Mary J.
Speaker 2: Blodes what we do. Okay, I love it maturing this in my head. That's true.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, I've already laughed so much five minutes. Anyway, Ladies, we often often we often ask our our people to bring in affirmations. Did you guys come with an affirmation today? Actually have a horrible memory. I think I'm sot a little drunk from yesterday, but I have no I get.
Speaker 2: Really weird, but sometimes I like edibles.
Speaker 5: I bought this deck at West Elm.
Speaker 4: They had like a little pop up shop with this company, Urban Ivy, and so they have all these different affirmations about love and having a good life. So mine today, I have a beautiful future ahead of me and I have a beautiful life today.
Speaker 1: I have a beautiful future ahead of me, and I have a beautiful life today.
Speaker 5: No, no, because I already forgot it.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful. I think we forget sometimes. Like to be present and to be like right now is beautiful, Like fuck that email, Fuck what you didn't do, Fuck that you had to do four hundred things that you didn't do. Like right now is good. You're healthy, you're moving, and like just being present and being grateful for the present moments. Is like so difficult sometimes forget that we're used to just.
Speaker 2: Wanting to stress out.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm stressed, so like, bitch, you're fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've been trying to celebrate more like little milestones and things and accomplishing things because I'll just go and go and go, and it's like, Okay, you did something.
Speaker 5: Now it's stressed out about the next thing, and.
Speaker 1: It's like, hold on, pap a bottle of champagne. We're celebrating.
Speaker 2: I'm the same.
Speaker 3: I'm very It's very hard for me to like celebrate in the moment.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, well we did that. Now we got to get to the next thing, the next thing.
Speaker 3: So I love that it's a reminder of just being present and enjoy now.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So my affirmation I was really thinking about. I told you I did my homework. I listened to the episode and I was like, I really got to come prepared. I need my affirmations. I write little things on my window in my mirror. I have sticky notes, and this is the one that I wanted to share with all you ladies today, and it is like this girl, you look good when you back that ass up.
Speaker 2: That's a good. Fine motherfucker when you back that ass up? How why is you playing back that?
Speaker 1: That was beautiful?
Speaker 2: I say, you know what, I put that on my mirror today.
Speaker 1: Back that ass as up and today was good. I want you ass up.
Speaker 2: Use the fine motherfucker. Want you back that ass up? You're playing with.
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 2: Okay, we need we need to we need to draw.
Speaker 1: Juvenile.
Speaker 2: Really, I love that inspiration to move. Yeah, I need as soon as you hear the doom Doom, don't you like?
Speaker 1: Hold up girls?
Speaker 2: And this makes you feel good inside when you hear that song. You guys ready, yeah, yeah, Oh we're really back in that ass up?
Speaker 1: You not to Oh this is for ninety nine and two thousands.
Speaker 5: Bring my hair.
Speaker 2: Back, and it was long. I haven't got no long hair right now. But yeah, okay, y'all have really got asked to shake even a little mean. Look, you haven't asked Medina.
Speaker 1: How to shake.
Speaker 2: It's like when you got away that didn't happen.
Speaker 3: I'm glad that we got that out. We needed to have a lot of energy that we needed to get out wedding and ship.
Speaker 2: Okay, but that just reminded me I have so many tails.
Speaker 1: In Atlanta But once upon a time in Atlanta in my prime days, I was somewhere and cousin Chris called me, like, bitch, come on, pull up to this bar. It was like and Lindberg Station was at a club Tongue Groove. It was like Tnguan group, but they were shooting a video there. It was. It was featuring juvenile. I cannot remember the name of the fucking other artists, so I'll never find this footage, which is a.
Speaker 2: Very sad day in my life. But y'all were in the video.
Speaker 1: So I just rolled up because he knew he was like fucking with the makeup artists. So I came out cousin Chris, and.
Speaker 2: They were like you.
Speaker 1: I was like, They're like, yeah, you need to get in the video. I was like, I was like nineteen. My moment they pulled a bitch from the front. They put me in there. I was like, oh my god, my life is coming true. And the Baker artists stood there in like five seconds put fake eyelashes on me.
Speaker 4: I was welcome to atlantaures like you better.
Speaker 1: Bitches in Atlanta begin to like you better get your shine. We've been here since six am. You better get your shine girl. I was like, I'm gonna get my shine. I was like, I'm in the video was Juvenile. Then everybody left, like you come upstairs. I was like, oh my god, thank you Jesus. I don't know what video this is. I made it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm gonna search for this. I'm searching all of juveniles stereos.
Speaker 1: It was a feature. He was featured by Juvenile.
Speaker 2: I want to say so with a.
Speaker 1: D or Okay, big crap.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna look.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I looked for it. It's not even a person out there.
Speaker 1: If somebody could please find the video the Juvenile featured in and find me, I will give you twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: Everybody had a music video experience. Have you ever been in the music video? I was in a video. I was in a Yogati video. It was the worst experience of my life. I remember I told you and I was the stinky girl and they were like, who's shang and everybody was like trying to open the windows.
Speaker 1: I was like, is it me?
Speaker 2: And it was me?
Speaker 3: And I got kicked off of this set and it was so walking embarrassing, and Yogatti is watching this. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Wait it was really it was the most embarrassing. Have you ever been so embarrassed where your body gets numbing? You just you're like, what's happening? Like you just want to cross the whole set I'm talking about. The manager of the set came and tapped me on the shoulder. She was like, young lady, I mean you have got It was a lot going. I had borrowed a dress from a friend. I shared this story on comtails and it was almost like, maybe have y'all smelled BEV. I don't know, it smells like suage, just like track, y'all.
Speaker 2: It lit up so she I borrowed a dress from a girlfriend of mine.
Speaker 3: After this happened, I hit up her roommate, who was also my friend, and I was like, hey, I borrowed a dress from such and such And I got kicked off of the Yo Gotti set and I was one of the main girls. It was so embarrassing. I was like, the dress was so funky, it smelled like piss and BV. And I didn't realize it at first because it was last night. I grabbed it from her. She put it in a bag and I just threw it on and I got there and and she was like, now that I think about it, I've never seen her get a shower.
Speaker 2: And I was like, what she lived together? They lived together.
Speaker 3: She was like, I've never seen her get a shower and she'd be musty, and I was like, why didn't you try before I asked the dress?
Speaker 2: I was like, I shut down the whole set, bro the whole set.
Speaker 3: And then you know how the rapper niggas have their little niggas they're dancing on and everybody was like, no one was around me. They're y'all gotta fill this gap and everyone he was like, no, she's dank, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Me, is it me?
Speaker 3: Me? No one was talking to me, And I found one friend on the scend I asked.
Speaker 2: I was like, girl, do I stay?
Speaker 3: And she was like yeah girl, And everybody's talking about you, like no one wants to talk to dog to you. And I was like, I'm my gosh to know. When I first got there, it was hot ship. They did my makeup.
Speaker 2: I was like ready.
Speaker 3: I was like yeah, I'm and I got kicked off. They got the bus to send me back home, and I was like, I'll never music.
Speaker 2: She's never buying a friend's dress ever.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 3: I was my I feel like God was like, you need to stop trying to be a video to school.
Speaker 1: It's not your journey. Oh my god, that is traumatizing. I'm sorry that happened to you, friend, that you didn't deserve that.
Speaker 3: They didn't need to chop it off. Years later, one of my friends started dating Yo Gotti. I go to Mini. She's like, meet me at the hotel. We're gonna go with the new dude on dating. I get in there, y, I was like, does he remember you? He was looking at me like, why do you look so familiar? And I no, you know, I don't say so paranoid again like, oh my god, it's all going to come back to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh my goodness. That was maybe the funniest from me less video moment to your stanky girl moment. God, it could go so many ways.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been in a video, Kiki?
Speaker 5: I have, but I did not have a crazy experience.
Speaker 1: I was just in the background.
Speaker 5: I don't even know who the rapper was.
Speaker 1: It was out here.
Speaker 2: It was one of those new.
Speaker 5: People and I was with some of my ghetto friends.
Speaker 1: I was like the.
Speaker 2: Video can I get pooka mm hmm. At the club.
Speaker 3: I was a teenager, so I was just I was I was a fan. I was banging on the windows. Beat your k got to be the video.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh that was my ship. I would be so jealous of you.
Speaker 3: In high school, they shout, remember when it was the Renaissance Hotel over on a highlights?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I really wanted to be the girl that they snuck in the room service. I was trying to be the bitch that was underneath. It didn't work, It didn't work out. My hair also caught on fire at that shoot too.
Speaker 2: Whoa did they pay you?
Speaker 3: The lights got too close.
Speaker 2: It was burning. It was it was like a Michael Jackson's Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't care though, because I got to steeal Mario. That was my main priority, Mario on Little Fizz.
Speaker 2: That was all I needed.
Speaker 1: I got to go to their like reunion shoot because like in junior high, I met this guy at their concert when I was thirteen, and I don't know why I stayed in contact with him for twenty years because I'm a order of people. But he's like, come with me.
Speaker 2: He's a barber.
Speaker 1: And now I was like, come with me to this shoot. I was like okay, And then I got there and I speedk. I was in like thirty and I was still like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, peachk. I was like taking pictures, like can we take a picture together?
Speaker 1: Fizz sending it to all my friends like where I'm at, so they never.
Speaker 2: Go out of style, you know, I mean, little Fis can still get it.
Speaker 1: He's kind of weird.
Speaker 4: But after I saw his dig video, oh wait you did yeah on Twitter a little It's.
Speaker 5: Like it looks like a little gummy warm.
Speaker 1: It was kinny.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even hard. Stop right now, and it was like he was stretching it like I gotta show you all the video. Let me see. Was he trying to jack off?
Speaker 1: What do you mean, dummy? It was?
Speaker 4: It just had a weird It was like stretching and it should not look like that, like get it hard before you do.
Speaker 2: The video didn't get it out there on purpose.
Speaker 1: It was a leak.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I don't ever think somebody it's kind of like, you know, it's.
Speaker 3: Really big Sean's dick.
Speaker 1: I think so yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think video, Yeah, that's where the sex is Twitter.
Speaker 1: I think I need to be more active. I actually just revived my Twitter, but I need to tweet some things. Actually, if anyone's listening, it's peeb and Jam. If anybody wants to follow me on Twitter, it's Pep and Jam.
Speaker 2: You just really like peanut butter and Jam. Sam.
Speaker 1: My name is Jam Jimmy La. So I thought when I was eighteen I was super clever.
Speaker 3: Wait you guys, So Medina and Kiki gave us these fortune cookies.
Speaker 2: Love fortune cookies, and one of these are like love fortune cookies. Yeah, they love.
Speaker 3: So they're gonna like tell me about my love life I have.
Speaker 2: I don't hope it happens. What if you opened a blank one?
Speaker 1: It was just like unforeseen blank one. Open the mapp order these from Amazon. So, I don't really know what.
Speaker 2: Kind of random ship do you know? To be basic?
Speaker 3: Some Chinese woman right through with this ship.
Speaker 2: Mine mind says to love is to forgive. That's just my mind says, which say.
Speaker 3: Is it? Mine does not say that. Mind says you will spend the rest of your days with the love of your life. AKA, maybe we.
Speaker 2: Learn to forgive. Maybe this was a message for us. Three Wow, we're never going to forgive.
Speaker 1: Let let it go angry.
Speaker 4: I don't know how it really got me thinking, who's the love of my life?
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't hold the gudge. Okay, speaking of holding grudges, I think I can hold the grudges. I'm a cancer. But I know that we need to explore signs because he I mean, because Medina brought her paperwork and.
Speaker 2: The fun and you are not the father.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you're watching on YouTube, honest to god, fucking Medina came to the show talking about I watched your show. So I brought my paperwork. She's twenty three printed pages, holding and half she has.
Speaker 3: Half years talking about the stars and the moons and ships.
Speaker 2: So I bought my charts. The bitch has a printed I'm always the bitch.
Speaker 3: When people start talking about fallings and risings, I don't ever know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm a Libra, and.
Speaker 3: Then people want you to go deeper into it, and I'm like, I'm a Libra, not.
Speaker 2: Fallings and rising.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well what's your Okay?
Speaker 2: So your so your son is Libra, So my son is Lee. What is your moon Aquarius?
Speaker 3: Okay? And then your rising is Libra. Oh, so you're a double Libra.
Speaker 2: So does that mean I'm a true Libra because I'm a true Libra.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, you're a double Libra. Are you like a perfectionist? You really like things to be beautiful? Like things to be I'm a charming person. I love beauty like I want everything to be pretty. And putting our live show together, I was like, oh, we need like to set a tone, we need a set designer for the stage, like I want it to be pretty.
Speaker 2: I don't know what else to say. I would like things to be pretty.
Speaker 3: That makes sense. Yeah, Libras really are about esthetics. My mom's a Libra and her whole vibe is about what what it looks like. Do you care a lot about how people perceive you?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: You just want to be the stinky girl on set?
Speaker 2: Part of it gave me PTSD.
Speaker 3: I'm always like, do I need some Am I good? Or if someone's eating my pussy and these pauses from it.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, am I good? Is it my good? I just took a breather. I just need to take it.
Speaker 1: You're back?
Speaker 2: When to go wash up? Continue?
Speaker 1: Not intermediate? Washing up between.
Speaker 3: My day can be shipped, but I need as long as I look good I'm good.
Speaker 1: You look good, really good? Right now, what makeup are you using?
Speaker 3: So today I put on fine. Normally I use like this, do you or came out with this air flash foundation spray. This is not an ad. It is amazing, but I have a fanty today.
Speaker 1: It's like a like it's like a spray on foundation.
Speaker 3: It's a spray on foundation, and it sounds like it would have you looking crazy, but it's amazing.
Speaker 2: You sprayed on but still brushes.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like a like a like an air brush, but it's amazing.
Speaker 2: But today's fanty shout out to reread.
Speaker 1: Hey girl, I'm sorry the bitches. I just changed the subjects so quickly about makeup.
Speaker 2: Oh what are you wrang?
Speaker 1: So wait, what else do your churn?
Speaker 3: So? She said to show her mood. Her her moon is an Aquarius is Libra's air, and so it was Aquarius.
Speaker 2: So you're very airy like when I'm dumb, no like.
Speaker 1: That. Well, today I text you. I was like can you come early? I was like, she like my time like twelve. She's like that's a tenor scheduled. I'm like sorry, I'm damn. She's like me too perfect, come twelve with the time you're scheduled. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: I'm not a professional astrologist, so I can't give you a personal reading. And I don't really know that much about aquariuses because typically I stay away from them.
Speaker 1: Me too, I do. I typically typically avoid aquariuses too, But I'm dating one so.
Speaker 4: One Aquarius friend and she is just so interesting to me because she's crazy, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are crazy. My mom's an Aquarius and she is.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's just because she's my mom, but I see how she.
Speaker 2: Moves with her friend. She's so helpful.
Speaker 3: She's the friend that everyone goes to like, oh, Gina, can you have me this? And I'm like, mom, you they start your day off with needing stuff and she always helps everyone. And I've always looked at aquarious is like that, I've never dated one or have one as a close friend. But you know, in my twenty three print ounce, I'm pretty sure I'll learn about what the Aquarius moon means you get back to us in London.
Speaker 2: Aquariuses that I have.
Speaker 3: I think. I think why me and aquariuses don't necessarily mesh is because I feel like they are they don't. Their emotions are very hidden, but they're very emotional like people. I feel like a lot of times they feel they're like a little passive aggressive, And I mean that's just been my experience for me.
Speaker 1: All the Aquariuses, none of them are the same. They're all different. They're all like I can't put my finger on it because none of them they're all just like different, Like I can't read you fucking just stay away. Yeah, I don't know, but I have a couple of like, as your sign, Virgo, I'm a Virgo rising and a Virgo sign.
Speaker 5: And a Libra moon.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, Virgo rising? What was the Libra? And then the sun is Vigo? Oh double Vigo.
Speaker 1: Got two doubles in the here.
Speaker 3: You guys make a great pair because I feel like you bring the beauty. You bring structure.
Speaker 1: That's a love structure, I really do. It makes me feel good about structures.
Speaker 3: Bitch, we're water, We're this fucking out here in the ocean and the deep end. Bitch, and I got the fire. I'm like, this can't.
Speaker 2: Light me up.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'm double Scorpio, so my son is Scorpio, my rising is Scorpio, and then my moon is Sagittarius.
Speaker 2: So I probably have good sex.
Speaker 1: Now you probably have good sex.
Speaker 2: None us.
Speaker 1: But let me see how you're sex and you're a cancer. I'm a cancer. I'm on the cusp. I'm a Gemini cancer cuss. That's the cusp of magic.
Speaker 6: Every time, every time, Well, I know my cus Yeah, there's a lot of cusps attract each other, even Erica, you're a cuss and my rising is Libra.
Speaker 1: But yeah, my rising is Libra, and my my rising is unique Leo and my and my moon is Libra.
Speaker 3: Which is why you make things beautiful too.
Speaker 1: I like things beautiful. I also have a hard time making decisions. Do you have. I feel like libras are like.
Speaker 3: Look, I see like the positive in everything and like the cons and everything.
Speaker 1: I'm like me too, And then I'm like, I don't know what to do, but I have too many opinions to.
Speaker 2: Not to sit there, and I'm going to sleep. I'm just gonna go to sleep.
Speaker 1: Honestly, No, I'm happy. I'm happier said that. The other day, I decided like I wanted to go out to eat. I don't have anyone really to go out to eat with, like the nigga that I have in La. We usually just like go to my house. It's like my fuck buddy, and I was like, maybe I should ask him. I was like no, I don't want to talk to him. So Orlando was like, just go out by yourself. So literally I was a cot dressed. I sat there for maybe like ninety minutes, me like sending an email, then like sitting there, I was like I was starving, like do I really want to do this? And then I was like is something wrong with you? Bitch? Like do you need another person to have motivation to go somewhere? I literally was sat there. Orlando was like get out of it, leave the fucking house, and I was like okay, And then finally I got to the restaurant. I was like, who good thing? I ate read a book and I was like, bitch, what's wrong with you? And then I'm like maybe I need therapy, Like I can't make decisions.
Speaker 2: I tell you I have that same problem. Last night.
Speaker 3: I decided to go out by myself after we recorded, and I I My thing was I couldn't decide where I wanted to go.
Speaker 2: I was like, do I want to go to bucket shop?
Speaker 3: And just like grab something quick and said at the bar, do I want to go to kebab Land and be around niggas where I know they're going to praise my beauty or do I want to just go grob some pizza. And I was at the stoplight and I had to go this way for a bucket shop and this.
Speaker 2: I was like, what are you gonna do? What? What are you gonna We're gonna go. We're gonna put my flashro on, put the other one. I was like, bucket shop and I pulled the bookshein and I was like, you did it?
Speaker 1: That is reading.
Speaker 2: When I got to the restaurant, I was like, I think, I did you post this on? Did you have Versus? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I went to Versus and then and then I called Didelle and I was like, do you want to go? And she was like no, And I was like, I'm gonna go to first. She's gonna go there alone, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like one of the niggas that I fuck with.
Speaker 3: I appreciate him so much because he knows I can't make a decision and he will just decide what I'm gonna eat and just send it. He liked, He's like, that's an intuitive nigga.
Speaker 2: Like I love it.
Speaker 1: I need a nigga to tell me what to do and so love like a Jorlanda Like.
Speaker 2: Bitch, I did it. I'm like perfect, That's what I.
Speaker 1: Needed someone to do it.
Speaker 2: Like I booked the hotel. I booked there.
Speaker 1: I'm like perfect, Thank God, a real nigga. I'm I'm a mom, you guys. I swear to God, I'm an adult.
Speaker 2: I can't take myself to eat.
Speaker 1: But I can feed a child. I can keep her alive for seven years. You can make decisions for other people. It's not yourself. It's fucking crazy speaking of real niggas. So you know, being from La, I thought medical marijuana was a thing of the past, but I recently discovered Vera Hill and bitch.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: No, it's not because one thing about living in California is that the tax is thirty three percent high as hell. So when you have a medical marijuana card, you get a discount. And especially if you're in a state where you need to have a legal medical marijuana card, or maybe you just feel more secure knowing that you're basically official.
Speaker 1: Vera Hill makes it so easy. You know, back in the day, you have to go all the way to the office go see a doctor, get the paperwork.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: They make it so easy. They literally the doctor calls you. It's less than a two minute conversation, and within seconds or minutes, you have your medical marijuana card in your email.
Speaker 3: Legal.
Speaker 1: Then not only that it's legal, you go to the shops and they have special weed designated just for medical marijuana holders with higher THHC percentages, and you get special discounts.
Speaker 3: And everybody loves a discount, including me. And right now Verahill is offering our listener, there's a special discount when you sign up for vera Heel. Go get your medical marijuana car today. Click the link in this week's episode description and sign up for vera Heel.
Speaker 1: It's super easy, it's already affordable, and we're giving you an additional discount. So get certified today, be a medical marijuana holder, and just make it official.
Speaker 3: You legal baby.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so difficult to remember to meditate every day because of the hustle and bustle and parenthood and eating and chores and work. And I'm so excited because recently I've downloaded a colm and it's a fucking game changer.
Speaker 3: Yo. I've been listening to Calm for years. I love their sleep stories because sometimes music doesn't do it. I really want to hear a bedtime story and basically get tucked in. It's the best way to go to sleep. My dreams are lit and I just feel total relaxation and well rested when I wake up.
Speaker 1: I love it in the morning to get my day going. It's like a ten minute motivation for the day. And right now for listeners of the show, Calm is offering an exclusive offer of forty percent off Calm Premium subscription at Calm dot com slash gmbc.
Speaker 3: Go to c a Lm dot com slash gmbc for forty percent off unlimited access to Calm's entire library. That's Calm dot com slash gmbc forty percent.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So lately, you know, my man's been in town more often than ever because he moved. And you know, usually I could be not so cute, but when a man's around, I'm like, damn, I gotta look cute at night too, So I invested in my favorite bonnet from Kitch. It's cute. I'll be looking cute at night and match my silk pajamas and my hairy looking good in the morning.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I facetimeed you the other day and I was like, girl, what is this?
Speaker 1: You imagine it?
Speaker 2: Where you going out now?
Speaker 1: I was just going to bed.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I love Kitch. I love their satin pillowcases and they're so great for Iri because she's always bothering me about her hair and when I put this bonded on it, it makes her hair last for days. And guess what you guys, Kitch is offering you thirty percent off their entire site when you go to my kitch dot com slash g NBC. That's right, thirty percent off anything and everything at my kitch spelled M y K I T s c h dot com slash g NBC. Speaking of real niggas, Kiki and I came out with a game. It's called I'm Curious to Know, and this game helps you get down to if your nigga a real one or not or if you just really I really can't wait to play this with my my friend. You.
Speaker 1: Can you pull a couple I want to ask? I want to I want to ask a couple of questions. We played it yesterday on Live Oh we did I forgot?
Speaker 2: We were Yeah, should I shuffle them. Are they like, it's so funny.
Speaker 3: Because the girl she shuffled about to say, it's a conversational deck, you guys taking one of those games that gets you to the point on what are we doing?
Speaker 2: We were not?
Speaker 4: And then some of them like if you're actually playing it with a date, you can shuffle through the cards. So what I decided I'm gonna do is I'm gonna pick the questions that I really want answers and I don't want to answer myself, so I'm just gonna.
Speaker 1: Split it up strategically.
Speaker 4: But there's also some cards in there that's basically like, can we stop the game and have sex right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Love that if I want right now, would you? Let's fuck?
Speaker 1: I like a game that says we played enough, Let's fuck.
Speaker 2: That's what happened when I was playing, we got through three cards.
Speaker 3: Like perfect, I'm pulling a card, y'all, I'm playing card. Do I just ask everybody? Yeah, I just have which of your relatives are you closest to?
Speaker 2: Definitely my sister and my mom and my brother. I see your family, I.
Speaker 1: See your holiday pictures and Medina. I'm like, this is the cutest fucking family were matching pajamas and ship like, I'm like, wow, this is the cutest shit I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: But I would say, if I had to pick one, my sister she really knows me. If I'm headed to an abortion clinic, I'm calling my silster.
Speaker 1: How do your parents like your family support your not your lifestyle. How do you hear support your whole lifestyle? Your your one, your one, your one OnlyFans debut talking about sex on the internet your day.
Speaker 3: Dad is so supportive that it's almost like, excuse my dad. He when he was Drwerry, my dad like, my daughter has a show. I had to appreciate the support. Do not you're gonna get written like they're gonna write something. But this man is playing his girl and his daughter and.
Speaker 1: Like you can't play. That's the cutest thing I've ever hear.
Speaker 3: Here's where I also went on a reality show. It's called Temptation Island. And when I went on that show, my mom told my whole family not sure why it was a thoughty show, and my dad was telling the whole family I was in a movie.
Speaker 2: I appreciate this sport. My family is supported.
Speaker 1: Wait, Butdina, can you go on Can you go on ninety Day Fiance because they don't let us go on it because we have kids? Real, yeah, my friend. I was watching with my friend the other day and I was like, I want to go on this show.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I just decided I want to. I want to get married to someone on the first day and see it happens. And she's like, can't we have kids. She's like, we can't go on this other one.
Speaker 2: Even what I had no idea, hopes, and well, you know, I'm not going on this.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen ninety Day.
Speaker 1: So basically, are you married?
Speaker 2: I'm a ninety day.
Speaker 1: You get married on the first day and then you figure it out.
Speaker 2: Oh for Everyone asked me to go on that show, and I was.
Speaker 4: Just like because ninety Day Fiance is the international Oh no, no, no, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm about to go to the meeting niggas.
Speaker 2: Somebody use me.
Speaker 1: There always is a bitch getting used, like like like a non attractive like over forty Caucasian with like an African Nigerian scammer.
Speaker 3: And I know that you're being situation where you don't know you're being used and you look like you're like I was being used.
Speaker 2: I know when I'm being used. I'm always like.
Speaker 1: I'm always I'm so skeptical. I like, does he love me? Are you using me? And I also think I'm a celebrity. Are you trying to use me for clouds?
Speaker 2: I love it?
Speaker 1: I'm I'm I'm about to be rich. Are you trying to cling? Because you know I'm about to be rich? Because they do that if they're scammers. You got to ask that question because you don't have a legit job. I mean, like you're doing well right now, but next year, what are you going to be doing?
Speaker 3: Whenever I'm locked out of my Instagram, I instantly go to I'm like someone clearly hatch it and they love me so much they're about to release some photos.
Speaker 1: What photo?
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 1: Photo?
Speaker 3: Telling her like I don't want to record myself having sex because someone's going to leak.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be on c wait.
Speaker 1: I love doing it. I opened my my recents recently and I have this picture and I was like, wow, this is like really good.
Speaker 2: I should probably like hide it or something.
Speaker 1: You want to see it.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see which one looks better. This one looks better.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh my god, your ass is really fair.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I that after.
Speaker 5: I'm going to try that.
Speaker 1: I was in my hotel room and then like I was having sex, and then he came on my butt and then I was like, the lightning looks really good right here, and you want to get me a towel. So I just I just rolled over and took a picture of my pussy and my ass with like the come on top of the light shining it. So that's what I just shared. And oh and then I have my tattoos. It's Manifest, but it's on my upper thigh.
Speaker 3: I have a tattoo on my butt cheek and it says love me and every time someone every time someone hits it from the back, I told him to say it out loud. No, I just put a spell on you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna use that.
Speaker 3: Say Manifest.
Speaker 1: Say Manifest three time, man Manifest. Oh my gods, my new sex magic.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, thank you.
Speaker 3: Would you stay in a relationship if your partner had a baby on the way with someone else?
Speaker 2: It was just like, fucking is this my life?
Speaker 5: No, you have a baby on the way.
Speaker 2: The answer is no. I'm just thinking about all the stress that I know is a bound to.
Speaker 4: Happen, and then I'm gonna be looking at that little person like you bitch you baby.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you're gonna be.
Speaker 2: Like knocking the kid over.
Speaker 3: And they're like, where's the food for the baby?
Speaker 2: It's not me? Yeah, they do that, I really do. I don't even I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say I commend you for it, but like I am like wow, like I wow.
Speaker 2: You're a bigger bitch than me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I'm petty.
Speaker 3: Erica, I've experienced this and the answer is no, I did not and I will not ever.
Speaker 2: Were your feelings hurt?
Speaker 3: Of course they were hurt. This is my boyfriend of long term partner baby daddy, there's my fiance. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he like stepped out and then was like, hey he wasn't hey.
Speaker 5: She was like hey, oh that's even worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn, nigga's really nig niggas really nigg And then they wonder, wright bitches bitch.
Speaker 3: This well, because yeah, you're gonna need we're gonna start bitching these.
Speaker 2: Bitches as hoes. Well, what the fuck do you think?
Speaker 1: Maybe a hop?
Speaker 4: I love to say that we're acting like niggas now, are you mad that we're beating you at your game.
Speaker 1: Right, it looks.
Speaker 2: Fun and now I'm gone to it.
Speaker 3: So what, I got a team and then you mess up the next I still gotta I learned the.
Speaker 2: Best team and now I've mastered it.
Speaker 1: And you're mad.
Speaker 2: Ha ha, Yeah, you're mad that I'm getting gifts and money from my vagina.
Speaker 1: You didn't value Fuck you, nigga. We've never been hurt. No one here, one.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're about to be honest.
Speaker 1: Yes, maybe you know it's we're podcaster, she said, Baby, are you about to be honest?
Speaker 3: Have you ever had an st D? Oh?
Speaker 2: Does Bby count as an STD?
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, let's normalize, I asked my I asked to my kind of collegist that she said, no. Really, Well, okay, back in the day in high school, I got HPV and I me too, and I thought that was bad forgot about it, the fact that I feel so old.
Speaker 2: Back in the day when I got.
Speaker 1: HV, they told me they said it was like I was sexually transmitted, because I thought it was. But then it comes to find out it's not, and I thought I was gonna I thought I literally gonna kill myself. I was like, it's the end of my life.
Speaker 2: I cried.
Speaker 1: I was in high school, so I thought for sure I was gonna die. But I survived and you're still here. Nothing ever came of it, and they like it was just yeah, I got treated and that was it. So I'm clean.
Speaker 3: I am currently clean, but I have had an sed I will be honest. I had chlamydia and I was really sad about it, and I was crying in the doctor's office and she was like, it's okay, doctors, or just if you have a good doctor, because I had bad doctors, saying good doctors.
Speaker 2: The good doctor. She was like, you do not need to cry, baby, go you're having sex.
Speaker 3: This is something that comes with sex, especially when you're not protecting yourself. And I wasn't and sometimes I don't, but it's okay. Well I always like to say that I learned from a lesson, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: But everybody likes a.
Speaker 1: Like literally, I hate to say that. Me and my friend was talking about it. She was like, my friend's gonna kill me. I've talked about her so much this week. She's like, she's a fucking guy who has a girlfriend and a sidebitch and she knows, and she's like, he doesn't put a condo on. He's like, you didn't make me put a condom on. She's like, Nigga, I'm not ever going to make you put a condom on. She's like, he probably fucking another two bitches were all too. I was like, you're the realist, bitch, I know, because the truth is we be knowing, but we'd be like, as I.
Speaker 5: Have definitely done that.
Speaker 4: I have a guy, he's a fuck buddy and that lives in Texas. We call him Vodoo Dick on the show because that's the name.
Speaker 1: And gave himself.
Speaker 4: I have had a lot of unprotected sex with him and I should not that Nigga is a hope. We all know it. And we had a threesome and there were no condoms and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, what are we doing?
Speaker 5: It was fun.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't have done that, And then I get sad later when I have to make my doctor's appointment to see like is everything okay?
Speaker 1: Getting checked?
Speaker 2: Is the emotion so stressful?
Speaker 1: Actually, Like when you know you've been out here hoeing.
Speaker 3: Especially because you don't know if you're gonna have an STD or AIDS, You're like they.
Speaker 2: Come back because they gotta do the like do you want the AIDS one?
Speaker 3: They're like, you out give it to me, Like I don't want the other one. I just want to live on my birthdays coming up and I want to be happy, want.
Speaker 4: To go to my regular doctors, because to go to like the last Quest diagnostics, I don't want my name on this. I just want a number, and y'all send me an email without your name.
Speaker 3: I did not know that, And it's so funny that you said that, because the more that we grow, all of us, a lot of the things that I do know, I'm like, I'm too old for this ship.
Speaker 2: Well no, not even that, just like.
Speaker 3: When you get tested your names on it if someone One time, I remember I was taking a friend of mine to an abortion clinic during quarantine and I was taking her. I was with her, and you know, we was joking. We should have been joking.
Speaker 2: I walked in.
Speaker 3: I thought I was gonna be able to sit with her, and they weren't letting people sit in with her. And one of the girls like Medina from Cocktails, and I was like, wow, our demographic is in here. They in here, And I was like, I'll just dropping somebody I had to go. Even when I go get wax, I'm like, if someone gonna talk about my pussy, like it's really interesting.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you could opt to not have your name on it.
Speaker 4: I know, I called like a number and they do it through your email and stuff.
Speaker 3: Obviously I've been a lot of times.
Speaker 1: I called planned parents like what's your name? And I was like what, this bitch knows me what. I went to high school here. I'm like, jam j, what do what do I need for you to write the prescription without telling me.
Speaker 3: When I used to work in corporate, I was a receptionist for a real estate company and one day I picked up phone.
Speaker 2: I was like, Hi, this is Medina, thank you for calling jar Hose. How can I help you? She was like Medemon like cocktails me And I was like no, I don't know. This is not I was really like it is amazing to me.
Speaker 3: Like I was like, wow, people really know when we have these shows that we talk about ourvaginas and what they look like and how they feel because mine feels really good, our booty holes and like how it's you know, you could get in any if you want to, Like, people know us. You really know, you could be the grocery store just having a regular ugly dance. I was like, I remember last week when you was talking about You're like, oh my mom's dear.
Speaker 4: And then I work at a radio station too, and the radio station has a TV station, and they started playing Cocktails on there, right, And so I just started feeling embarrassed when I when we would talk about it, because I'm like, I'm sitting here with the owner of our company, and he heard all those things I said.
Speaker 5: And then I'm like, oh shit, was I talking shit about him? Because I'd be doing that too.
Speaker 2: She talks it a lot. You actually did it a lot, and.
Speaker 5: I was just like, oh, well, it's how I feel.
Speaker 1: I think no one realizes with podcasting. It's like we're just talking into like a machine and they're like bye. And they were like, oh shit, people listened, you know.
Speaker 3: And one thing that key and I made a vow and well and I had to stick with it. You remember that one time when we first everybody like we had did an episode in the very beginnings of Cocktails. And remember I talked about that producer and I said his name like ten everybody knows him and I said, like the situation I gave grave details about and then I talked ship about him and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, I want to go pick here I was, are you hungry?
Speaker 3: Do you want to do something like we need to delete that or can we remember? And I was like I think that, like I just did too much, and Here was like we have decided we were going to do the show. We're not bleeping stuff out and we're not deleting stuff and we're not how we feel is how we feel, and that's what it's.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: And when I have moments like that on the show, I just don't listen to it for a week and then I go back and I never listen listen.
Speaker 1: I never listened out Now though.
Speaker 3: If we do say it, can I listen to your every episode?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: Also, I haven't listened in months, literally, and I listened to this recent episode and I was like, did.
Speaker 1: We say that?
Speaker 3: I was like, Wow, I'm smart, We're smart.
Speaker 2: I get scared.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't know if it's that. I don't know if JJ's editing and making cutting out all the likes like like like like like about girl like like like like, but I was like like, I.
Speaker 1: Was like, we're probably gonna really cringe on me. Here us endorsing not wearing condoms for like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna love and my.
Speaker 1: Kid gets sixteen and here's this. We hate that. Yeah, I just showed it up.
Speaker 2: Put my pussy.
Speaker 1: He came on it.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, I really hate that.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about open relationships? You know, the older that I am getting and how I am not married yet and I thought I would be. I'm starting to feel like I'm okay with it. I'm okay with it. But we got around in a certain way because there's different levels of this ship. There are different levels, and I would do the very first levels like I don't ever want us to get to a point I don't want me and want to share.
Speaker 2: I don't want to share. I don't want it to.
Speaker 3: Be like, you know, if I'm dealing with a Babbage now he thinks that she's his Babbage. To know, if we feel like we've gotten bored with each other and you feel like you need a little spice in your life, you need to go do what you need to do, and I need to go do it.
Speaker 2: I need to do, whether it be with a woman or a man, and we do those things.
Speaker 3: I'm not really into the whole We're going to always make this a group setting because I'm pulling babbages. I don't know what you're pulling, and I pulled. I don't want to have to pull your bitch. I don't want to. I'm already trying to have a three someome with the Houston again. I gotta do all the work. I gotta sell myself. I can't tell you. So it's like, let's just do it separately. I don't want to do the group.
Speaker 2: Stuff to sell it. Niggas always want to do. It's like sell yourself.
Speaker 1: I can't talking up.
Speaker 3: I had to you like a few years ago, and we were trying to have a three someome and nobody wanted to fuck him.
Speaker 2: So I was just now, I don't want to tell him that only I want to fuck you.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. I tell you, I know unless you gonna take the bit shopping, which no, because you're cutting into my funds.
Speaker 2: Now, we can't do that.
Speaker 1: We can't do it. I don't know what else to do.
Speaker 4: You're the one who I'm okay with, open relationships only on the sex part, I don't really want you to have a real relationship with somebody else. I have twelve personalities. This should be enough. You can have sex with somebody else, but I don't want you getting too close.
Speaker 5: And then the threesome part.
Speaker 4: I like threesomes and it is hard to sell certain niggas, and I just prefer the man you need to find the other girl.
Speaker 5: I don't care how you get her.
Speaker 3: So you like you prefer a man to find the girl you don't, it's easier.
Speaker 5: I don't want to do any work. I just want to come and enjoy.
Speaker 1: But well, I want to approve her first, Like, don't just pop this bitch up, like, no, I need to.
Speaker 4: When I was here her Tom Texas a couple of weeks ago, my fuck buddy Voodoo Dick, he was there, and I happened to go to this restaurant where one of the girls that he was trying to get us to have a threesome with was working. So I met her that way. I'm like you, I didn't want to have sex with her because she was white.
Speaker 2: No, why want it a lot?
Speaker 3: But I used to deal with uh, this Armenian man and he had. His wife was white.
Speaker 2: She got a lot of surgery to make herself look Armenian.
Speaker 1: But oh okay, she wasn't everything else.
Speaker 3: She was.
Speaker 2: Like him, him, she wanted to be like him. Okay, And I see one day like she how was it? How was it?
Speaker 3: It was interesting, Like I didn't want her to touch my hair. I didn't like that she was touching it. But I also was like walking down.
Speaker 2: Here and what what you're gonna do? But she was like touching it. She's like, oh my god, not what I want to do. Have you ever had sex with white woman?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't.
Speaker 4: I don't know why he sent her to me. I was like, no, I want a black girl like last time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you didn't.
Speaker 3: What about Latina? Yeah, I would do that Asian? No one of those two.
Speaker 5: And I was like, I don't.
Speaker 2: He said, I like this nigga.
Speaker 1: He got that I.
Speaker 5: Need to be fine in hose when you're a hoe who has plenty of hoses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I'm not gonna be.
Speaker 4: But it did make me kind of consider it because she gave me extra special treatment when I was at the restaurant. So I was like, well, I don't know, because she was to me, the chef is letting me taste everything. There's all this champagne. I don't know, girl, you might be turning me out, you know what. I feel like that would happen to me. I'd be like no, no, and they're like, oh, she's so nice. I'm like, your pussy snow, Okay, maybe I will.
Speaker 2: Snow.
Speaker 1: I love snow, she said to her. Every day. I do too. I just doesn't mean anything to eat her pussy, but maybe I will. Maybe she's really nice to me.
Speaker 4: She's like off white, not white white's.
Speaker 1: But she was raised in Sweden.
Speaker 3: That's like, how do you guys feel about having sex with your friends.
Speaker 2: Like the girlfriends your friends?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, with friends, I mean mostly not friends, well sex Well, me and Tomila have kind of had sex, but not really no, no, no, we don't like eat each other's pissy, but like, okay, like I've never eaten her pussy or anything.
Speaker 2: We made out. We've made out when we're really drunk, but we've also had.
Speaker 1: Like I think we've had situations where I know the guy who's trying to push it and I'll be like I like like rubbed her titty like with baby oil, like and then we're just like affoid each other. We're like, you nigga, you eat a pissy like.
Speaker 2: I'll hold her leg.
Speaker 1: Like yeah yeah, like oh okay, look how my friend is.
Speaker 3: Yeah we were really great of waiters of sex. We have sex together, but never have sex with each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, we've never done that. I have enough tequila shots and anything can happen. We always know not.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I.
Speaker 2: Want to go waitrow want tomorrow? Can we do? Will you'll be here? My friend is freaking.
Speaker 3: You want to.
Speaker 1: Yes, excited, so it can be.
Speaker 5: But I'm going to invite this couple.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna buye Orlando.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got a couple. I'm just gonna be like in Orlando.
Speaker 2: Okay, should I call?
Speaker 1: Should I tells.
Speaker 2: To add conservative with.
Speaker 1: She's not conservative?
Speaker 3: Don't let her fool you.
Speaker 2: Okay, she does seem very sure.
Speaker 1: Not but she's not much older. She's not.
Speaker 2: She's younger than US's.
Speaker 1: Actually, she's just she's better at being classic on the internet.
Speaker 2: She's peas. Okay, that's thirty on the internet. She ain't.
Speaker 3: But y'all better not saying sex club night. And then everybody goes home and goes asleep.
Speaker 2: I told you so Tonight's and I get wild tonight.
Speaker 3: Tonight we have to go to this red carpet thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but that's I'm thinking. Might do some drugs.
Speaker 2: Let's do percocets.
Speaker 4: Like one time, I don't make you sleepy and I really fall around.
Speaker 2: I wasn't falling around. It made me easy. I don't you need anything to be easy.
Speaker 1: You're just the nigga pulled up in a Lamborghini truck and you're like an hour later percose.
Speaker 3: Niggas know that when they have nice body, luxury provived thirty five hundred.
Speaker 5: You know what on the way, Oh, I saw a Lambo truck that said rent me.
Speaker 2: He wasn't in that one.
Speaker 1: How you know?
Speaker 2: Because I feel like I know the nigga. He's a whole rapper. I wishing rap. I'm not telling everybo.
Speaker 3: Pushed.
Speaker 2: When we stopped recording, you got to tell us.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love hanging out with my fellow ho friends, and I recited about this. I'm like, what am I going to? Wait? Yes, oh my god, I feel like I haven't really back in my whole days.
Speaker 5: I'm having So we have a live show coming up.
Speaker 4: And we are like I pop that pussy because we need some stories to tell and some experiences. So it's like every day we're like trying to go out. And so when I was a mother this week, it was very stressful because I was like I can't even match rate because I feel wrong because this child is here in my Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then the mom is like, can he come back this weekend? But I was like, well I'm already. My mom was like.
Speaker 1: She was, and I'm like.
Speaker 5: Maybe Sunday afternoon, but like Friday and Saturday.
Speaker 2: No, i haven't been a hoe in so long. I'm so excited about it. Nice tonight.
Speaker 1: Way to the page. There's gonna be a Patreon after this.
Speaker 2: Definitely. Yeah, we're gonna have to call.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to.
Speaker 2: Podcast.
Speaker 1: You guys know where to find us A Good Mom's Underscore, Bad Choices.
Speaker 5: We're at Cocktail Podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm Kiki said so coffee.
Speaker 2: And we'll see you next week. Bye bye, m.
Speaker 4: H m hmmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: This is