Speaker 1: Elvis Durand. Elvis Durand's phone tap. All right, Garrett, Yes, what's this phone type all about?
Speaker 2: To? So Cindy wants to play a phone tap on her mom. Now, Cindy recently bought her mom some beautiful flowers. But those flowers weren't exactly uh, purchased, So I'm gonna call me.
Speaker 1: Bought them, but they weren't purchased. No, she didn't buy them. Someone bought them.
Speaker 2: She really bought them, but I'm gonna play played off like she stole them from something.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, I see what this is all about. Yes, let's see what happens in Garrett's phone tap. Here we go, Hello, miss yes Hi, this is Mark. Quick question for you, if you don't mind, Can you receive flowers over the past week? Red flowers, long stem yellow daisies intertwined.
Speaker 3: Yes, my daughter got them for me.
Speaker 1: Let me be honest with you. Those flowers are stolen excuse me, yes, stolen property you own right now. So you are a felon.
Speaker 3: Mark. I think I'm going to hang up now. I really I don't know why you're calling me or what this conversation is about.
Speaker 1: Would you like to know where they're stolen from.
Speaker 3: Yes, I would if you're calling me a cemetery.
Speaker 1: What, yes, a cemetery. She stole them from dead people?
Speaker 3: My number, and I don't even know that I got these flowers? Who are you?
Speaker 2: Mark?
Speaker 1: From Troy Cemetery? And I have your daughter here.
Speaker 3: I'm going to hang up now, Marco.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Cindy. See I have her on the phone.
Speaker 3: Why is she there?
Speaker 1: Well, she thought you'd be, you know, sly and slicking going for round two. I guess of stealing some flowers because I got her with a handful a few minutes ago. Cindy, Cindy here, maybe there, Mom.
Speaker 3: I'm here, Honey? Are you Who is this guy? What are you doing? Honey? I guess you works here? Did you take those flowers? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 3: Answer me? Did you take those flowers on the cemetery? I took them? It doesn't not who cares? Why? Good? Well, what's the big deal? Maybe that is?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? It was my brid Hey, you sent me some dead people's flowers. There are a bunch of dead people. They don't know their flowers are gone, and they have a million flow line. God, oh my god, I can't believe you did this to me on my birthday, mom versus terrible. They belong to dead people. Oh my god, these people in heaven. Oh my god, they're looking to us. You know what they're saying. But what do I do with my daughter? Why is she sending me flowers from a dead person on my birthday?
Speaker 1: They are just burrowed?
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh my god, Oh do you know how hornable this? This is a sin. This is the sin. You are going to go to hell, and I'm gonna be right behind you there. Oh my ma. No one saw me do this. No one. I don't even know what I mean. God saw you. God saw you steal those flowers to my cemetery from dead people? And now you're back at this this swell. You're back at this cemetery stealing flowers. For the flowers for now, I was. I was taking them to Grandma. God, they should have been good. Oh my god, you want to do me a young lady? You are gonna take this? I cannot what were you thinking? While listen you start talking to him, I'm going to run out. He's never going to touch me.
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 3: We can just forget about a little, don't you don't you do. Don't you do this to whatever you deal with, your reflection of me, and you got put the flowers back.
Speaker 1: Mom? What if I just told you your daughter's fine and you just got phone tapped?
Speaker 3: You might true?
Speaker 1: Hey mom, mom, yeah, my name is Garrett from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show and your daughter just phone tapped you.
Speaker 3: Oh you're right. God, this isn't even funny. But oh money, I'm so glad.
Speaker 2: This isn't good.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't like the way I just.
Speaker 1: Fell money about him in the store.
Speaker 3: This is okay, Oh good girl, money okay.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran a phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show