Speaker 1: Welcome to the solid verbal.
Speaker 2: Hull that for me, I'm a man, I'm for I've heard so many players say, well, I want to be happy, you want to be happy for dake Edo State? Is that?
Speaker 1: Whoo whoo? And Dan and Tye.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the solid verbal boys and girls. My name is ty hilden Brand, joining me as always over there.
Speaker 1: In Chicago Land. Dan Rubinstein, sir, how are you? I think you need to move to Chicago Land because you say it so well it just rolls off the tongue. Yeah, absolutely, well, thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that I had a whole slew of doctor Richard Kimball jokes in the queue over here, but now that you compliment to me, I guess I can't make those.
Speaker 1: How are you today? It's I'm good And it's weird that you bring up Richard Kimball, of course, the lead character on The Fugitive, both the movie and TV show. Because I just recorded a brand new with Our Friend and that is actually doctor Richard Kimball is featured on the New with our Friend. How about really? Is that a true? No, that's a truth? Say one hundred percent fact and you will hear it when you listen to the brand new horroruh with our friend.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Well, yeah, with that being said, we're already humming on the same frequency here. I am Tie, he is Dan. We are the solid verbal. We are getting ready for college football. We kind of have a general idea for what form that's going to take on, obviously subject to change. But for the duration of this show, you and I are going to go through some of the re released college football win totals that are out there. I also found in scrolling through my FanDuel lap here in PA some odds on conference champions not just winning the conference hour, but I'm talking winning the actual conference championship game. Okay, we'll get into that in just a little bit. As well as news and all the others are.
Speaker 1: Guaranteeing you're gonna make people money, right, I am making no such guarantee. You're guaranteeing the tie hill in the brant Stone Cold icy Thermometer locks of the decade are coming your way.
Speaker 2: I have a couple picks here that I'm very interested in, but uh no, I'm not making any such guarantee.
Speaker 1: How's your how's your setup for game watching this year? Because I know you've been you know you've been adjusting your patio and remodeling and doing all sorts of things at your home. Is it going to be the same game watching setup? Obviously we're not going to need as many screens with some cancelations. Have you thought about what your your visual is going to be this fall?
Speaker 2: I am since it stays summer until the winter. Nowadays, I am working on an outdoor setup. WHOA, I cante some friends over and enjoygia or mounted.
Speaker 1: What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: I think we're just talking like a two hundred and fifty dollars Roku TV, that sort of deal that I can move outside.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it depends what's on sale. Come on the show deal, try to woomb me. I'm open man. Are you Are you asking for the representatives of budget television companies to come on a college football show to sell you as if you are some sort of budget electronic shark. Believe that's exactly what I'm doing. I think that's right. Just making sure I think that's right. I'm working on that setup. Have you had a chance to go through your setup now that you've moved into a new abode. Yeah, we mounted the new TV. I got and so that's I've never had a mounted TV, so that's really nice and should be made for for But did you mount it up above eye level? Like?
Speaker 2: What is what is the situation the orientation of that TV related.
Speaker 1: It's not a it's not like the level above a fireplace, but it is above eye level. It's sort of eye level if I'm standing up, So I think the middle of the screen is probably I think that's six.
Speaker 2: I've seen a lot of very poor mounting decisions with regard TV.
Speaker 1: With regard to the TV, Okay, I'm just mere words, got you, you know, a little too high? Yeah, yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: So, but because we have the stand still the TV stand, we have a TV stand. One of Jody's old TV is a smaller TV that I might just move on to the stand for game watching as a second TV. But no, we're good shape.
Speaker 2: I'm working on the outdoor thing. The indoor thing I think will be mostly in state.
Speaker 1: Not going to change that around.
Speaker 2: But last time around this year, we obviously didn't have this pandemic where it was a little cagey about inviting people inside, and so I'm trying to utilize the space outdoors as best I can't smart smart do what I can to try and live out a normal college football Saturday. So we're going to talk through all of the Now, we're going to talk through the news. Don't forget if you like the show, there is no time like the present. Dan, going out to Soliverbal dot com, you'll find all of the links that you need right there. Whether you're into Spotify or Apple or Google or Stitcher or tune in literally anywhere anywhere you listen to a podcast, you should be able to find the link out on our website, Soliverbal dot com, as well as all of our old stuff. If you're just tuning in for the first time, going out there, give a listen to some of the previous stuff that we've done all off season. Frankly for the last twelve years.
Speaker 1: What we've done, We've been doing stuff for twelve years now. Can you believe it? No? I know, but you're saying give it a listen, Like should we should we encourage this and go back here? I've got an idea, Tye. Maybe next week we go back and we do a director's commentary on our twenty thirteen Pac twelve preview. Because we don't have a twenty twenty Pac twelve preview coming up, so we go back to twenty thirteen and we just relive just so we can get some Pac twelve football. Do the same for the Big Ten. Relive a preview of conferences that won't be happening to at least get some Midwest and West Coast content out there. How about that?
Speaker 2: We would get tens of thousands of downloads even if we posted an old preview show.
Speaker 1: It's true, It's absolutely true.
Speaker 2: We would get many thousand unsubscribes if we did that. But nonetheless, content right free. Sorry, content is free. If you like the show, if you have it already, please go on out give us five star review, especially now as we get close to college football season and folks are out there looking around for a good college football podcast. Trust me, your support is greatly appreciated and helps others find the show. You can also find us to social media on Twitter, on Instagram, on Facebook. There's a subreddit at soliverbo dot reddit dot com. You can join up with other forballers if you want to get in on the fun and talk about each and every episode.
Speaker 1: Damn, but yeah, here is the theme that I want to.
Speaker 2: Move forward with and we're going to get into news. We are now very quickly coming to a place where it still does not quite feel right to me, like this season's actually going to happen. And I don't mean that with any kind of like moral authority. I don't mean it in that sense. But I'm still very cautious about this whole thing. Like, right, we'll talk about cases and where they're spiking up around the South and around the country, but pretty soon here we got to start getting serious.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I think what you meant to say, and maybe I'm wrong here too, but I think what you meant to say is it's very strange to try to turn off the entirety of the world around college football, right. I think that's right. It's very strange too, And we are, you know, our first priority is like, hey, if we can get some college football and with about without a bunch of kids getting sick and spreading disease, buddy, that's a win. That's a huge win. That'd be amazing. So that's what we're rooting for. But you're right, it is. It is very strange because for the what twelve years, eleven years, thirteen years, whatever, we've been doing the show or season wise, we've just said, oh my god, it's August and college football is almost here. Let's giggle like schoolgirls and figure out who has an amazing defense, who has a coordinator coming in that's going to change everything, who is set to nosedive after an amazing twenty ten or whatever. And it's just it's hard to look at the sport through those same glasses, right, I think it is.
Speaker 2: It's really hard to come at this like we're shot out of a cannon. Yeah, like we normally would, because the whole schedule's been thrown off, and look, there's still a fair amount of uncertainty. We're going to talk about that here momentarily when we get to news. Yeah, but as of now, barring any kind of unforeseen circumstances between when we're recording this on a Tuesday night and well when will record next excuse me, on a Thursday evening, I believe the plan is to move forward with an acc preview on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Correct, it is, and we are going to look at football. We're going to look at the schedules, We're going to look at rosters, we're going to look at coaching changes, we are going to look at the ACC and hope for the best, hope for the best. Should we get to news, let's do that. We have breaking news. Boom boom boo, boom boom boom. Solid wife Kate tells me that the dog looks.
Speaker 2: Very confused the breaking news whenever she hears me, yeh upstairs, good about breaking doing your job.
Speaker 3: So look, we've got an AP top twenty five, Dan, we do an AP Top twenty five. Interestingly enough, they released it and it featured many of the teams who are not going to be.
Speaker 1: Playing this year. Did they give a reason why? I did not see the reason. Why did you? I didn't see a reason why. I assume it's because there's some like, oh, we need to put twenty five team of our website destructured such that there needs to do twenty five slots, so we didn't want to put in like x x x x x as number. You know whatever. Where's a Big ten team or a Big twelve team? So yeah, okay, I like it, Well let's do it. Why not?
Speaker 2: So the Big ten had Ohio state number what two? They had Penn state number seven. The Pac twelve had Oregon at number nine. Obviously those schools are not going to be playing their seasons because of concerns over the coronavirus, which means that our RONA adjusted top ten looks something like this Clemson one, Alabama two, Georgia three, Oklahoma four. Any surprises, didn't think so? Moving on five, LSU six, Florida seven, Notre Dame eight, Auburn nine A and M and ten the Texas Longhorn stand any surprises here? And looking through this.
Speaker 1: I guess a small part of me is a little surprised about LSU at five, just because last year seemed like such a perfect storm of quarterback and coach and situation with you know, how many great receivers they had and the defensive talent. Not that LSU, ever is lacking for talent at any point on the field, but I would have thought the unknowns of LSU, with the changes both on the sideline and on the offensive roster, would have dropped them a little bit beneath five, somewhere in like the eight to nine range. But I think I guess benefit of the doubt exists.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, if I'm counting correctly, it's what two of the top ten teams, three of the top ten teams that are going to be breaking in new starting quarterbacks. I'm not going to count Alabama because you know, Mac Jones has played some high file games, but yeah, the LSU one jumped out at me.
Speaker 1: I think Oklahoma and.
Speaker 2: Georgia do as well, just because of that quarterback factor. Yeah, obviously both teams are loaded to the gills. They're going to be top caliber by the time we get through all this. But to start Georgia off at three with some questions around, like, is Jamie Newman going to be good?
Speaker 1: That's gifted Jamie Newman, It could be JT. Daniels, could be JT. Daniels. Yeah, no, I think Look, is Kellen Mond a top ten national quarterback in a Big ten and Pac twelve existing time? Probably not, But here he is at number nine. And the case is that A and M schedule is going to be a lot more workable than it was last season when it was just impossible. It was just impossible. So yes, with the amount A and M has returned talent wise and coaching staff wise, there's a pretty easy case to be made that with a limited number of Power five teams in the market place, that they're a top ten team It's just there's a lot of teams in here where you're like, I just don't see that at all in terms of a Top twenty, top fifteen, Like Virginia Tech at number eighteen. They were a much better team with Hendon Hooker starting at quarterback, but they had some problems. They had some problems on both sides of the ball, and for them to be considered Top twenty, I guess it takes special circumstances like we have now.
Speaker 2: There are going to be some coaches using this ap top twenty five to get another contract.
Speaker 1: That's what's gonna happen. You mean the preseason top twenty three season.
Speaker 2: But when it's all said and done, yeah, the top twenty team maybe doesn't quite have the same weight that it did when two of the Power five conferences hadn't canceled their seasons.
Speaker 1: Just saying I think that's right, you know, and not a lot of asteriskies on social media posts, it seems.
Speaker 2: No. Well, here's an interesting tidbit now to the point of top twenty fives and how will the season be effected? Did shortly before we came on the air, Jason Cursey, who covers Oklahoma football for The Athletic tweeted out quote Lincoln Riley won't say which position group it is, but says he had one group essentially wiped out all but one by a COVID test. He said it's a position group that quote needs multiple guys on the field together. Now, this is interesting. I'm not trying to imply that Oklahoma is going to be hampered come the latter part of September.
Speaker 1: They'll be able to because health and yeah, they'll be fine.
Speaker 2: But this kind of speaks to the challenge of playing college football in the time of coronavirus. What happens if something like this goes down during a season? What happens for a whole wide receiving core, a whole line gets wiped out. Those guys suddenly can't play for at least two weeks. I know some of these schedules have been engineered in such a way that, yes, we've got time to move games, we can shift and flex as we see fit. But just to give folks a preview of I think what we can expect, you know, I'd like to know what the position group is. Maybe that would help us with some betting lines in the latter part of suppurberless.
Speaker 1: I know, but I'm tatless. I'd like to know that all the players are okay and healthy. That would be But yes, I think, yeah, I think this is going to be very real and it's going to and this is you know what the Larry Scott and Kevin Warren had to defend sometimes not great in the way that they canceled their conferences seasons where it's tough. Decisions are going to be made and they're going to be needed down the line in terms of thresholds, in terms of how sick and quarantine and how far spread and tracing. And I think it might speak a little to who's actually making the decisions, who has all of the data. How often are they receiving data. Is it a coach decision, is it an ad decision? Is it a president decision? Is it a conference decision? I assume schools and conferences are having these conversations and position groups, and I would assume you also have to have conversations within coaching staffs about who feels comfortable and can find spaces and stuff like that, because there are coaches who fall into age groups that are more susceptible than players. So I think it's going to be fascinating to learn how schools handle things like this over the course of the season. Because Okay, so eight players are now quarantine. That's a number I just made up. Eight players are now quarantine for state, you whatever. And they feel good enough about their depth and the number of bodies they have that are not quarantining out of caution to play a game. They want to play a game. The rest of the team is fine. Is that optically something that a program is willing to go forward with? I don't know.
Speaker 2: No. Well, again, more of a previous Texas Tech reporting twenty one active COVID nineteen cases within the football program, but they're going to continue to practice without those individuals who have been placed in self isolation to prevent further spread of the virus.
Speaker 1: We also saw.
Speaker 2: News in the last few days about NC State pausing their athletic activities, including football, after some clusters were found within their various athletic programs. Overall, twenty seven cases of COVID nineteen within the athletic department. Not all of the cases involve student athletes. Presumably that means some staff members or whatnot. But I would just say, get used to this right. This is going to be our new reality for the time being if we're going to mount any kind of season, whether it's in the fall or frankly, the spring, I think this is going to be a recurring theme that we're just going to have to try and get as comfortable with as we can.
Speaker 1: The other thing that I.
Speaker 2: Wanted to point out here is, and this is my question that I foreshadowed a bit in our intro, the College Football Playoff Committee is going gung ho to release their first weekly rankings on November seventeenth now, despite the fact that it does feel a little incomplete, regardless of what Dabosweeney has to say, he's a little in complete to me.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, doctor dabos Doctor David excuse me. Yeah, he is a little incomplete.
Speaker 2: But these are the teams that are playing, so I understand that they want to do the rankings in the playoffs to the best of their ability. I'm real curious right about now what the Big Ten and Pact twelve are thinking, because I take them at their word that they called off the season out of an abundance of caution based on health data that they got from experts. I know there's a lot of disagreement out there at the unknowns.
Speaker 1: I think that was ross mentioned that it's not just the data, but it's that we don't have complete data. They did it for the right reasons.
Speaker 2: I have no doubt about that, Okay, I'm just one wondering how they are envisioning their spring season. Did they think that if they pulled the plug that others would be soon to follow? My assumption is yes, because otherwise I wonder if they wouldn't have hung on the way some of the other conferences have. This makes it all but impossible to have any kind of national champion in the spring season. You're going to have two conferences, a couple others maybe playing their games an exhibition slate of sorts. In the springtime. It works a little better. Frankly, it definitely is more symmetrical if you've got all of the conferences playing at the same time. But when you mix in match like this, when you stagger some in the fall some in the spring, it just gets really messy. And this whole playoff thing, like, they're not going to do two playoffs, right, So how do the Big ten and Pac twelve spin it? Do they just play against each other in bowl games or I don't know, it just seems like it's quite a mess.
Speaker 1: Well, I would imagine there are I think the overwhelming amount is the concern that they have for playing with so many unknowns and the health stuff, and perhaps you know, talking about liability and how to maneuver that whole section of the sport. But I also think one it's buying time, and it's also I would assume this is me assuming, I would assume the Big ten in the PAC twelve knew that at least the SEC and Big twelve, maybe not the ACC, but the SEC and Big twelve, we're going to try everything they could to move forward. And they could then in turn gather data from those experiments and taking off a couple games here and there, and flex scheduling, and what to do when there are positive tests, what to do when there are clusters, what to do with tracing that they can actually draft off of the data of other conferences so they can point to the fact that they're doing as much due diligence as possible. And I guess using a couple of other power conferences at least a couple as guinea pigs through this whole, very strange college football experiment. That's an assumption I have that that's a conversation behind closed doors, that we can take the lessons. And certainly all conferences have looked to the NBA and have looked to other sports, whatever it's Korean baseball or soccer overseas to see how athletic departments or programs or franchises whatever have dealt with illness and adjusting on the fly. Major League Baseball has run into some issues. So that's something I see happening that those two conferences are saying, one, we're doing this because it's better to be too cautious than too adventurous with public health. And two we can learn from others trying to do what we'd like to do. I think that's sort of the thinking as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I you know, like I said, I think everyone's heart is in the right place. It's just a very often time and now seeing some of these news stories that we've got other conferences, we've got the playoff committee trying to push forward. It obviously amps up the pressure a little bit on guys like Kevin Warren and out in the Pac twelve as well. Like it's it's it's weird for everybody involved.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. So it wouldn't have been the worst idea for the college football playoff to say, man, it's a strange year. We're gonna hold off on saying, oh, you wouldn't you you would love that you hate the playoff. I don't hate the playoff. I like watching high level games, but the focus on the playoff as a central part of the sport is not for me. That's all, all right.
Speaker 2: So some other news tidbits here before we get into our little betting segment.
Speaker 1: I guess gambling whatever you.
Speaker 2: Call it, Tennessee is restricting ticket sales to about twenty five percent of Kneeland Stadium. There is a stadium that you may know. Dan holds one hundred and twenty four hundred and fifty five fans.
Speaker 1: We talk about that all the time. YEP.
Speaker 2: Means about twenty five thousand fans are going to be in the stadium.
Speaker 1: I've got a quote here from Philip.
Speaker 2: Fulmer, their athletic director, quote. These circumstances are beyond our control. We understand the importance of playing our part and keeping our community healthy for those who will be with us in the stadium.
Speaker 1: The season.
Speaker 2: Please know we are committed to creating the safest possible environment in and around Niland Stadium. So Neiland Stadium might believe the fifth biggest stadium, and with Beaver Stadium and Michigan Stadium and Ohio Stadium not playing, it's suddenly catapulted higher up on that list. We will see how they do. We will see how they do here as this gets closer.
Speaker 1: It's very strange that there are I mean, I've seen some of the early games have said I think it was BYU Navy. I saw that there are going to be no fans in the stands. It's very strange that there are different And I understand that public health is different everywhere in terms of spread and cases and clusters, but it would be really nice if we had some sort of consensus about the same sport and what they're doing about crowds or no crowds or what percentage of crowds. It is very strange to see because there's consensus in Major League Baseball, there's consensus about what's going on in the NFL. I just saw the Rams announce that Sofi Stadium there are going to be no fans. It's the new stadium in LA. It's just odd. It's just odd that whoever is making the decisions at Tennessee. And this is not to single out Tennessee because we've seen it at other places like Texas and a couple places in the SEC where it's like, well, we're gonna go with fifty percent. Okay, No, now we're going with twenty five percent. Oh, maybe we'll be up backed up to fifty percent. We'll see what happens where it would just be nice somebody made a decision and just went with it.
Speaker 2: What do you say we close out with two happier stories, Dan.
Speaker 1: I'm ready let's eliminate bummers for now.
Speaker 2: Cincinnati has re upped with Luke Fickle game of contract extension through twenty twenty six. We'd time to be given out contract extent. It's not going to lie, but Luke Fickle has earned it. It will increase his salary to three point four million dollars annually.
Speaker 1: That's a good chunk of change. And Cincinnati is one of those schools. I mean, they were in the Big East. This is a major program. They just don't happen to play in a Power five conference. So I guess good for Cincinnati for stepping up after Luke Fickle decided he didn't want to take the Michigan State job. I imagine this extension has been in the works for a good long time, but announcing it at the height of when things have been really bad would have been in poor taste to say, we're giving our football coach a good raise. But he's definitely earned it, and Cincinnati football should be very good as long as Luke Fickle is there.
Speaker 2: And finally, North Dakota State Dan you may recall, will not be playing their season this fall, as is the case, as is the case also with schools in the Southland Conference like Central Arkansas, but due to some flexibility that the conferences have granted member schools, they can play kind of like a limited exhibition slate of sorts. This is sort of the Sinco to tayo, but kind is yeah, it kind of is so YadA, YadA YadA. North Dakota State the Bison schedule to play a game on October third against Central Arkansas of the Southland Conference. That game is going to be in Fargo, and it's interesting because North Dakota State's quarterback Trey Lance is a projected first round selection. Some prospects in this game Dylan Radunce, he's a left tackle for North Dakota State, Cordell Volson, right tackle for North Dakota State, as well as Robert Rochelle, who is a cornerback for Central Arkansas. Gives these kids an opportunity maybe to showcase what they can do in a game where presumably they're going to have a pretty nice stage.
Speaker 1: It won't count for anything.
Speaker 2: It sounds like they're going to play their actual season in the springtime. But curious to see what kinds of other opportunities such as this bubble up now that North Dakota State has announced.
Speaker 1: Central Arkansas went nine and four last year. They went on and four.
Speaker 2: They've got a couple national championships to their name. It's kind of a credible program. Sure, So I.
Speaker 1: Suppose if you're I don't think Trey Lance will be eligible for the NFL draft though right he was? Was he a true freshman or red shirt freshman last year? You might have to look that up.
Speaker 2: All I saw is that he is projected as the fourteenth player off the board.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, so he will be eligible for the draft. Okay, So I believe that's I believe that's correct. Yes, Okay, So now we have tape against Lance against the Central Arkansas Bears. Congratulations NFL Scouts. Good for NDSU, Good for Central Arkansas to get a game of football in. I will watch it because I've only watched clips of Trey Lance and came away very impressed, and to bring it back to me because I love doing that tie. I was severely bummed out that we were not going to be able to see Oregon Ohio State as a college football fan, as an Oregon fan, you know, in in Audston Stadium. It would just it would have been incredible. I'm not bummed out we lost Oregon State when I saw that that was canceled, that the Pac twelve was moving away from non conference games, and so that meant no Ohio State. The Buckeye lost. Huge bummer NDSU like it's for the best. It is just for the best that Oregon either can't beat a team they're way more talented than, or can't lose to a team that's seriously, very very good and an FBS team masquerading as an FCS one.
Speaker 2: That is the news for now of the real and the weird. Please do email Solidverbal at gmail dot com if you have thoughts or anything else that you'd like for us to share on the next show, which again will come on what Friday morning to do our ACC preview Dan. Okay, correct, Now, before we get into some of these revised over under tootals and the odds to win conference championship games, I need you to pull up the schedule for the SEC.
Speaker 1: All right, SEC schedule is up.
Speaker 2: Here is what we're looking at with regard to our top let's say six teams. Georgia's over under is eight and a half. Keep in mind, this is a ten game season in the SEC. Alabama is at eight, Florida at seven and a half, LSU at seven, Texas A and M at seven, and Auburn at six and a half. So that's your cut off point. That is my cut off point for now. We could go deeper if we want to talk about Tennessee at five or ole Miss at four, but for now, let's start with those six teams since we have talked an awful lot about them. How do you feel about that Alabama number being only at eight?
Speaker 1: So what are the presumed two losses to break even? Georgia LSU, Georgia A and M TOP ten A and M Georgia Tennessee on the road. So let's like, let's call it Georgia LSU because Alabama does not play Florida correct correct, regular season correct, I'd probably take the over. It seems like I'm taking the over.
Speaker 2: You are not alone in that assumption from what I can tell here just based on the on the numbers. Yet it looks like most people are going pretty heavy on.
Speaker 1: That over as well.
Speaker 2: But you know, I'm assuming it's because they've got a Georgia game. It's at home, but they've got that game against Georgia. They're on the road at LSU. But I don't see them losing more than like two games, So I'd be inclined to go over, even though you're not getting great odds on it. The one that I guess surprises me a little bit is LSU, and it's for many the same reasons that we discussed when we were going through that ap Top twenty five or the RONA revised Top twenty five. Excuse me, Yeah, this is a very difficult schedule.
Speaker 1: They're in the SEC West.
Speaker 2: We've already talked about the merits of the schedule. Here, there's also a.
Speaker 1: Team that loses a lot.
Speaker 2: Loses their generational quarterback. You got a really good team coming back, mind you. But seven wins is interesting territory, and I think that could be right on the number if you ask me. They're at Florida, which would be a tough place to play. They're at Jordan Hare on Halloween. They obviously have the Alabama game, which has played November fourteenth this year in this updated season and latter in the year on the road at a and m back at home first week of September against ole Miss.
Speaker 1: Who knows what state ole Miss will be in by then, But just a lot of variables on that schedule that leave me a little uncomfortable. I would turn a skeptical eye towards teams that are replacing both an offensive coordinator and a quarterback. That that's I mean, So that's quasi lsu. I mean, Miles Brennan's been in the system for a while and Steve Bensminger is still there, but they're bringing in new obviously a passing game coordinator to take over for Joe Brady. So that's a concern. Alabama's in a good place. They returned Mac Jones and obviously the freshman Bryce Young, So I think Alabama is a good place to like the over ole miss new coach, but returning quarterback is nice, Tennessee nice a and m nice Georgia. I'm worried Florida. I like Auburn, I think I like, but I don't love Bonnicks. So that's where I would actually try to go with the under George eight and a half. I would probably go under. I think it's probably an eight win Georgia team. I have not fully we haven't done our SEC preview yet, so I can't fully speak to it, but purely based on Georgia's schedule, getting Alabama on the road, obviously Florida neutral site game and everything else looks pretty good, but they still do. They have Auburn week two with new coordinator, new quarterback, They've got the buye before Florida. They've got State and Mike Leach Air Raid Sandwich between two winnable games, but still probably strange. So eight seems about right to me that there's at least an okay shot that they lose too.
Speaker 2: The one that I really like here, and I'm not saying this to be snarky or anything like that. But the pick here that I think I would feel most confident in on the SEC side Auburn under six and a half.
Speaker 1: Walk me through it.
Speaker 2: Auburn's on the road at Georgia. They've got a home game against LSU, a road game against Alabama. I think there's probably three losses right there.
Speaker 1: It's a tough end stretch.
Speaker 2: I think that's probably three losses. And then on top of that, so that's already three losses in my unofficial math here. That means that in order to hit that over, they'd have to win out. There are some interesting games here. There's a road tilt against Ole Miss a week before they come back home against LSUS, so perhaps some look ahead potential there. Okay, there's a road tilt against Mississippi uble.
Speaker 1: Road too, Right, They've got Carolina and Ole Miss.
Speaker 2: Carolina and all Miss back to back. When they come back off a bye week first week of November, they go to Mississippi State. They've got a game against Tennessee in there before a game against Alabama, and then after they get beaten up by Alabama. Sorry Auburn fans hates, wow what they after they get beaten up by Alabama.
Speaker 1: Sorry, how many times exactly has bo Nicks lost to Alabama? If you can do that math on the fly.
Speaker 2: Then they come back home to square off against Texas A and M.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's it's definitely a tough November early December. So I'm not as confident in that because I'm just consistently as a fan of a team who's played against an Auburn defense and good offenses, who played against recent Auburn defenses, I'm always impressed by Auburn. I think you might be. I know you're talking about this in the context of probability, but I don't think I'm as down in Auburn as you are. Though the losses on offense are concerning, and you know, working in Chad Morris, is you know how much autonomy is he going to have? That's always the question on the sideline at Auburn, So I understand it. But with Gus as the steadying force on offense, I don't think it's as big a deal. So I yeah, I'm not as down on the Tigers there.
Speaker 2: Interestingly enough, your favorite, though to win the SEC Championship is Alabama.
Speaker 1: Yes, even though they're not the favorite for win total Yeah.
Speaker 2: Even though they're not the favorite for win total. Alabama is favored Georgia, Florida, LSU, Texas, A and M. That's your top five, And interestingly enough, Tennessee is above Auburn. Tennessee is at twenty five to one Auburn at thirty to one to win the SEC Championship.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When Alabama actually has to play in the game, the SEC Championship game, they tend to fare pretty well. So I like it's move on to the Big twelve.
Speaker 2: Okay, So no surprise here as we look at the Big twelve, this is another conference playing what ten games?
Speaker 1: Ten games? Oklahoma plus one. Oklahoma sits at eight and a half for their over under. Is that number? Okay? Does that number one game? Does it hinge on? What's there? What's their game number two that's going to give them a scare and maybe they win close and win nine or they lose that second game because they've been known to lose one of those, like they did last year to Kansas State. So if you look at their schedule, what is the Okay, so the most likely loss is Texas on the neutral field, we can agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's obviously the Texas game Dan. But the week before, yeah, first week of October on the road at Jack Trice against Iowa State could be interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know, I love me some parties, So I think that Let's see, they're in Fort Worth, they're in Lubbock, but that's not a look ahead. TCU is not a look ahead. Before Lubbock, they've got Bedlam, but bedlam's at home. Uh, you know, the Baylor game. I suppose to close out the year if they're feeling like it doesn't mean anything. Man, I'm down on Baylor. You know that. I know you are, so okay, So I think that's right. Yeah, going to Ames Is it's good for a scare at the very least. So yeah, I think that's where the second Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: I you know, I sort of get it on the Oklahoma side, only sorta. I know they've got the new quarterback and gosh, now we've got news about the coronavirus, so who knows which direction those things go.
Speaker 1: But you already disrespected Spencer Ratler, so you must love the under here. I kind of like the old you disrespected Spencer Rattler. I like the over. The one I don't get is Texas. What if I gave you a nine and a half over under, ooh, I probably wouldn't touch that, but I feel like that's a better line. Do you think nine and a half is better? Yeah? So they were a whisker away from losing to Baylor last year because then the question is the question is do they win all ten or do they lose? Well, they were a whsk away from Baylor twice.
Speaker 2: But yeah, oh all right, Like I said, the one that really gives me pause is Texas. Okay, why Texas on this list that I'm looking at is that's seven and a half wins, and we know the Oklahoma game. We can count that just for our purposes as one. But in order to hit the under, you need to find two more, two more on this. Most of their big games are at home. Right We've got an Oklahoma State game on the road Boon Pickin Stadium. That'll be a tough place to play. But I mean, they got to go to Kansas, they got to go to k State. Texas Tech, Like, I'm not that worried about those games. Even if they lose the week before the Red River shootout when they're at home against TCU, Yeah, it's you still need to get one other game in there if you want to hit that under. So my inclination at this point is to go over seven and a half on that Texas slide.
Speaker 1: Can I hit you with a novel theory, a very new theory? Please? Could Texas suffer from the first ever let down look ahead sandwich in week one being let down by twenty twenty and looking ahead to TCU in Oklahoma after Texas Tech in Lubbock? I mean, what do we know about Alan Bowman? Is he healthy? I would take week one Texas Tech ahead of many other weeks of Texas Tech in recent history and the old twenty twenty letdown early October look Ahead Texas goes down to Texas Tech Week one Matt Wellsier two. They lost a lot of weird games twenty nineteen of those games coming out fired up. Let me read through some of these other ones quick.
Speaker 2: We've got Oklahoma State at seven, Iowa State at six and a half, Baylor at six and a half. I go under on Baylor a big time going ye yeah.
Speaker 1: I could see a five and five year where by the end of the season, if there is you know, everything goes as planned that they've they've come together a little bit more. I just I'm worried about Charlie Brewers health and I know they've recruited quarterback pretty well behind him. But it's everything new. It's you know, even though Charlie Brewer's back, his health isn't guaranteed for a full season, and new coaching staff, new offense, new terminology, new receivers to get used to or full time receivers. Yeah, I'd be a little bit worried about Baylor at six and a half.
Speaker 2: My my lock is TCU at six, I go over, I go over over six. Yeah, they're going to have a good defense.
Speaker 1: So who is who's getting them to seven? You like Oklahoma State's defense, which is pretty good. It was fine last season. Even if you talked about, yeah.
Speaker 2: A loss against Iowa State, at Texas and against Oklahoma, you still need to get one other loss to get to six. So the only way you can lose this bet is if they lose five games, right, And they're not gonna lose five.
Speaker 1: Games Oklahoma, Texas, Iowa State, Baylor's on the road. I know you don't love Baylor, and that's coming off of a bye for the Pokes. Kansas looking forward to the buy on the road.
Speaker 2: It would have to lose five games for you to lose that bet, so I'd be inclined to go over. You're getting like even money based on the line I'm seeing, and I think worst case scenario is a push give me that over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, we're just looking at Big twelve schedules here, or at least I am just looking at Big twelve schedules here. Yeah, I might go under. Wow, I don't know. I'm not crazy about Oklahoma State. We talked about that already, just because I think their scheduled, so they have I think how many teams have four in a row because there are two byes built into the Big twelve schedule. So West Virginia has five in a row in the middle of the season, Texas Tech has a four in a row, Oklahoma State has a four and oh four in a row. TCU has a four in a row, Kansas has a four and ERH four in a row, and Baylor has a five in a row. Weird how both Texas and Oklahoma, Kansas State who beat Oklahoma last year, who seems to have some momentum, and Iowa State with their quarterback. They only have threes in a row. Huh yeah, yeah, interesting, So I actually am feeling now more confident in the teams that don't have the four in a row, even though that's extremely normal for a football season to play four consecutive weeks. With all the uncertainty surrounding this fall, that is, it does seem like an advantage to have those two bys spaced as they are for those few teams.
Speaker 2: With regard to who's going to win the conference championship game. Yeah, Oklahoma and Texas are both at plus one twenty five, so that means you bet one hundred bucks, get one twenty five back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't surprise me there at equal odds.
Speaker 2: I think the smart money would be that both those teams end up in that conference championship game.
Speaker 1: If you were a betting man, though, you might look to.
Speaker 2: See if you can get better value elsewhere. You want to throw a few shekels on TCU at thirty to one.
Speaker 1: See that's not being realistic though, thirty to one, that's that's throwing away your money. Good defense, Dan, It's okay, it's a fine defense.
Speaker 2: How about okay, seven and a half to one Iowa State, so they're going to lose two games for sure.
Speaker 1: To me, just because they're Iowa State. I know you can take advantage of a weird year, but it just feels like they're going to lose two games if they can worm into the championship game. They have what Oklahoma at home and they have Texas on the road in Austin. So let's say they split those two games and they lose I don't know, to Oklahoma State or TCU to open up the season, and that gets them to eight and two. That's probably the best case scenario. That means that Brock Party is having a hell of a year. That means that the developing guys on offense and defense around I think pretty sound schemes. So I'm more inclined to roll with a good quarterback in Brock Purty than I am with a pretty still large unknown in Max Duggan. So I think that's a little bit better, all right, final And we've seen Iowa State perform later on in the year. In the last couple of years, we've seen them come on stronger at the end of the year. So I like it, and I think I'm a little bit down because what do we call it, Like the stinker. Sam Ellingers always good for a sink, a stinker, a Sammy stinker, and I like Sam Ellinger a lot. That's the concerning thing where there's an expectation about Texas whereas Iowa states in the gravy position.
Speaker 2: The final Power five knee Power three NAE conference here is the ACC, the newly expanded ACC, now with fifteen teams. It should come as no great surprise that Clemson's over under his ten and a half Clampson. I think I would run to the bank laughing and go with over ten and a half. Over ten and a half feels like a very very strong play at this early junture. But who's beating Clemson Notre Dame in South Bend? Again, I asked, who's beating Clemson?
Speaker 1: You're still you're that that's that's something that's a gast to you that No, I'm counting that for Notre Dame. Yeah, I mean the road situation Wake Forest with a new full time starting quarterback Georgia Tech in year two, which I think is going to be improved. Notre Dame, which has that nice combination of quarterback and defense. For as much guff as I give Ian book he's pretty good. He's not a bad quarterback, and I like that combination. Florida State should be better by the end of November. Virginia Tech to close out the year is tough. I think you're I can't really make a strong case. But all it takes is one loss. All it takes is one.
Speaker 2: All it takes is one. By the way Pitt Panthers as a potential let down look ahead end of November is interesting to me, But no, I just I don't. I don't see it happening. So ten and a half to me, I feel like I would go over on that one. The more interesting one the ACC is I think when you get down to the next peg. So again, Notre Dame is now kind of like a full conference member at least for one season or one season only. And based on what I see here, they are kind of like the favorite to be number two in conference. They're over under is eight and a half. Now, another important thing that we should mention here, I believe ACC teams are trying to play eleven games.
Speaker 1: Is that correct? One, two, three, four, five, six, heaven, eight nine, ten, Yes.
Speaker 2: So we got another game to work with here. If we're thinking of this in terms of Notre Dame. In terms of eight and a half. I'm not worried about that game that they picked up against. I think USF, right, I think they'll be okay against USF, but probably lost to Clemson, maybe lost somewhere along the way to a team like a little bit or a North Carolina. But eight and a half feels like a pretty strong play to me. I like the Notre Dame over, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: I just go over now that I talk myself into. I know they're, you know, moving forward with either tom or Tommy Reese. I can never keep it straight. But he's back to Tommy now. He is back to Tommy. So he is an in program, higher, he's a promotion. He's not presumably going to be changing too many things. I'm sure he's going to be adjusting somewhat, but there's a familiarity there with him as a coach, as an offensive coach, and I think what he called the plays in the bowl game, so that that seems like a positive sign. I like Clark Lee a lot on defense. I like how they recruited on defense. So yeah, I'm confident that Notre Dame is specifically built situationally to have a pretty nice year. So I'm gonna go over there.
Speaker 2: By the way, that USF game isn't officially official, but they're it.
Speaker 1: That's okay, they're working on it. So I like the over there.
Speaker 2: I think we're in agreement. Look through some of the other teams on here. We've got North Carolina and Virginia Tech at seven and a half, Louisville, Florida State both at seven, pitt In wake Forest at six, and then you go down a bit Virginia five and a half, Duke five, Syracuse five, NC State four, BC four, Georgia Tech two and a half, Den.
Speaker 1: Two and a half. Yeah, it's gonna be a strange year. I wonder man, there's a lot of interesting young quarterbacks just between McHale, Kale, Sam, Sam Howell, Hendon Hooker. I like the idea of one of those teams making a really nice leap. Louisville has what they have Notre Dame on the road, but they finish pretty nicely, right. Louisville finishes with Syracuse, Boston College on the road, and Wake So I think I feel good about the Louisville over maybe Virginia Tech under, but I think they still have a nice year, or maybe it's too close to call. Maybe it's a stay away from me, Ty, Should we talk about Pitt? I would love to talk about Pitt. What do you want to talk about with Pitt? I'd like to talk without having thoroughly studied their roster. Their road slate is the first part of the season pretty great, right, I mean, the fact is they have and it's very confusing because the acc print out of the schedule home games are in white and the big twelve the home games are in gray. For some odd reason the ones I printed out. But Pitt, it's not a terrible thing. Like they could start five and oh Austin p the governors, governors, Syracuse, Louisville, n C State on the road at Boston College. Those are their first five games. I don't think so they're not on the road. They're not on the road until week five.
Speaker 2: Until week five, I don't think they're beating Louisville. But point taken games at home.
Speaker 1: Louisville has Miami the week before.
Speaker 2: It's possible. Yeah, five and zero is it's there. It's on the table.
Speaker 1: Now. It's a tough you know. After that, it's like Georgia Tech, and then where's the other comfortably winnable game. But in a strange year, there's something chewing at the back of my brain that says, Pitt is up to the task. Pitt is up to being that team in a strange year. I don't know. I I'm just I'm getting those tingles tie all right, Well, I don't know how I feel about that. I can't draw it out of it.
Speaker 2: Florida the Florida State one. To me, I truly have no idea. I need to do some studying on Florida State as we get into our ACC preview. But sure I see Rode games against Miami, against Notre Dame, against Louisville Louisville. There's also a game in there against Clemson. There's your pit Panthers in there. Obviously, there's North Carolina the week after Notre Dame before they go on the road to the Louisville Cardinals. So there's just a lot of uncertainty here. And I like Mike Norvelle. I think if given time, he can turn Florida State around and revitalize the offense and whatnot. But Florida State has had some bumps here. Yeah, over the long offseason thus far, not to mention changing schemes and coaching staff and yeah, just seems like a lot to look at it.
Speaker 1: It's not a good year to have an unproven like a quarterback who has never proven himself to be anything above okay, and new coaches all around, uncertainty surrounding the program, sometimes having players butt heads with media and the coaches and each other, and it just maybe football is that thing that everybody can focus on in Tallahassee and it's just we're all in it together. It's a weird year. It's a weird situation. To win eight games means losing basically to Clemson and Notre Dame and hoping for the best against Miami on the road and North Carolina at home. I think so. Yeah, and seven, I think seven is the right number. I don't think i'd win it's Littleva on the road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think i'd want to bet it, But it makes sense to me looking at it that seven will be the number.
Speaker 1: There any others that jump out to you in the ACC I think I'd probably go under for Florida State. I don't think so. Virginia is interesting to me, just because they had such a good year last year, but they lose so much and so much of that offense was Bryce Perkins. Though I know people are a little bit optimistic about the quarterbacks that are behind him five and a half. That tells me Vegas does not think all that much of the Who's So I'm just gonna stay away way NC State has, I mean, just on campus. NC State's a disaster right now and I have no idea what the future holds for them, So I'd probably take advantage of that in a very sick way and go under Frencis State.
Speaker 2: At this point, no, the ACC Championship odds are skewed heavily in favor of the Clemson Tigers. Clemson right now at minus three hundred and fifty, which means you'd have to bet thirty five bucks to win ten yep.
Speaker 1: Generally not a good bet. Not a good bet.
Speaker 2: I happen to be pretty confident that Clemson is going to win, but even still, there's really no there's no value there After Clemson. After Clemson, you get to Notre Dame at five to one, Miami North Carolina both at sixteen to one, and then Florida State at twenty to one.
Speaker 1: The rest of.
Speaker 2: Them, frankly, are real long shots. Pitt Virginia Tech both forty to one, Louisville one, NC State one hundred to one, Boston College, Duke, and Georgia Tech all two hundred and fifty to one. So, if you are to look at these odds and come away with anything, Vegas is saying that it's most likely going to be Clemson. But if it's not, it's either Notre Dame, Miami, North Carolina, or Florida State.
Speaker 1: And you don't feel good about the Irish, I mean I.
Speaker 2: Feel good about them generally speaking, I don't feel good about them beating Clemson.
Speaker 1: I feel better about that. Good time to get them. It'd be a great time to get them. And maybe maybe the.
Speaker 2: Play here is to throw some of that caution to the wind and instead say, as you've said all along, it's a weird season. Yeah, who knows it's gonna happen in November, guys sitting out teams being in a bit of disarray, even if we make it that far, who knows, right, So it stands to reason that any of these teams really.
Speaker 1: Pick out a long pitch pick out Pitt.
Speaker 2: Pick out Virginia Tech. Get some of these long shots.
Speaker 1: Throw a few, throw a fish. Shekels on it. It's a weird year. You have too much money. What if all of Clemson, Miami and North Carolina gets sick? I don't know. I've that again. I'm not going to bet on that time. I'm just telling you right now. It's August twenty fifth. Yeah, give me the Irish. Just stop it. I knew you. Just wake up those echoes, ty, I walked right into it. Just give me those Irish.
Speaker 2: I'm not betting on people to get sick, and I'm just saying it's a possibility.
Speaker 1: We're going to do this thing.
Speaker 2: If we're going to do this thing, it is a possibility. And as we said months ago, there are going to be weird gambling ramifications that probably don't feel good, but yes, are part of the real world in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels like a Notre Dame season of me. Turn that music off.
Speaker 2: All well, we appreciate everyone stopping on buy. As we said throughout the course of this episode, Friday is going to be your acc preview, Yes, and then at some point the following week will eventually make our way over to the SEC as well, and then see what other kind of conferences we can drizzle in. You know, they're they're not the only conferences playing football. There are others out there who are trying to do so as well. So we'll we'll do our best to present as clear and open minded a preview across college football is humanly possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, let's do it.
Speaker 2: That is all I have, Daniel. We received a lot of great feedback after your interview with our good friend Michael Felder.
Speaker 1: What did you think? What are you cook in, ty w? What is it inspiring you to do?
Speaker 2: I went through after the fact, as we typically do here. Yeah, And when I was putting the show together, I was I was clicking through. I was I was scrubbing through, trying to find like, all right, what do these guys talk about so that I can write it in the show description. And I was cooking around. I'm like, okay, I didn't hear any football there.
Speaker 1: I clicked a.
Speaker 2: Little bit, a little bit further. Yeah, I still didn't hear it.
Speaker 1: Still.
Speaker 2: Finally, about forty five minutes in, I'm like, damn, they really didn't talk any football. This is a cook show that we're masquerading as a football episode.
Speaker 1: And my this is probably gonna sound goofy, but we're all friends here. I'm ready, come on, it's safe.
Speaker 2: I can cook the best omal you've ever had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you take a lot of pride in that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can cook the best amal you've ever had.
Speaker 1: That is my one claim to cooking fame. Yes, okay, So what is it about your technique and combination of ingredients? Are you using cram fresh? Are you what you're using heavy cream? Are you using a dairy thing to really get the fluffiness out of those eggs? What is it about your Is it a French style omelet?
Speaker 2: I don't know what a French style ONLM what is? But I can tell you what a tip style on what is?
Speaker 1: Okay? I use my.
Speaker 2: Cast iron, which you know I'm in love with, of course, and cooking an almond on cast iron requires a fair amount of oil or butter or something to keep it from sticking, but a lot of finesse. You know, you gotta gotta be careful. Eggs are delicate, so you know, we can really put whatever you want.
Speaker 1: In that thing. But I think the trick for me is to cook it low and slow.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, of course, I don't want to burn the outside of it. And especially when you're using cast iron, it's very easy to do.
Speaker 1: What's in your bowl of whipped eggs.
Speaker 2: Usually I'll keep it simple with a little bit of salt.
Speaker 1: And crack pepper. We'll just keep it basic.
Speaker 2: We'll put sometimes a little bit of olive oil in there as well as no dairy fat generally.
Speaker 1: No hmm interesting, okay, then we'll throw it.
Speaker 2: Every one in it, but gotten very good at it. Potatoes, you want some broccoli, you want some mushrooms, you need, whatever you want.
Speaker 1: But you're not overcooking. That's the top.
Speaker 2: You're not over cooking. Okay, not over cooking egg but it's it can be creamier solid wife Kate does not like the creamier version of the omelet, so okay, So but I can make You.
Speaker 1: Can't really buy an omelet ahead of time from the market and just heat it up like you kind of have to make an omelet or as you could pick them one up from a diner. And I mean, eggs don't travel at all, so you have to homemake an omelet. What is it that Felder talked about? I know, you went through the show, probably somewhat quickly as you were editing. But you know, is it a hamburger bun? Is it growing more herbs or fruit or vegetables? Is it taking care more to do more experimenting like he talked about, Is there you know a certain like it's too late in the year to start growing tomato vine? Right? Yeah, just it's August. Were you at all all inspired to potentially next year because you're a tomato lover, tie a globe tomato perhaps robber that's that next year? Because you like your pasta sauce so much. You like throwing you know, burgers and throw a fresh slice ato, you know, a ripe beef steak tomato on there or something steak tomatoes so beefy, yeah, so beefy. So is there is there something you'd like to grow? Is there something that you'd want to consider scratch baking or roasting or do you want to be spatchcocking a chicken like Felder talked about, remove that spine and really get good at that whole roast or grilled chicken something like that. What I give me something? I want to make friends with people who like gardening Okay, so you want there. I want the fresh herbs and vegetables. Yeah, I don't want to have to deal with that.
Speaker 2: That's just a little too much for me. But the homegrown fruits and vegetables are always kind of a treat to bring them. So you know anybody, Well, Uncle Joe Calrouso, what does he grow everything?
Speaker 1: Okay? Everything?
Speaker 2: So I've been getting my cherry tomatoes from him. I've been getting squashed and zucchini from him. Yeah, you name it, he grows it. So he's been my hook up here thus far throughout twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'm gonna recommend, just because I just did it, because I can speak to it first person. Get some tomatoes from him. I don't know if it's cherry tomatoes or just whatever. I'm to fridge downstairs. Now, you slice him in half, cut off the top, core it just a little bit. You get a sheet pan, and you lay the tomatoes flat, maybe four of them. You get, I don't know, a couple of cloves of garlic, leave the skin on. You take a couple holopanos, core those, cut off the top, put those face down, and then you just oh and half an onion, half like a sweet yellow onion, and you just put it under the broiler for like, I don't know until they really kind of char and blacken. And then you put it in a food processor. You take the garlic out of the skins, put it in a fruit food processor with a little bit of maybe the juice of half a lime, maybe a little bit of kosher salt. You pure that sucker. You're throwing a little bit of a few sprigs, a third of a bunch of cilantro, purate a little bit more. Got salsa, You've got the best damn salsa you've ever had ever. H interesting if you have a tomato hook up tie take advantage, my goddy, what are you doing? Life is short, all right, Dan, fun show? You're not committing. I'm not committing, no Ah, stupid fun show. Appreciate everyone stopping on by. Thank you for downloading. Don't forget to go on out.
Speaker 2: To our website, solidverble dot com. That's where you can find the greatest hits. Also where you can find all of our subscribe links. Don't forget if you like the show, if you've already, if you're looking for a way to get involved, every little bit helps when it comes to five star reviews, so.
Speaker 1: Get at it. We'd appreciate it, especially if you like the show.
Speaker 2: Five Stars helps, and if you don't follow us on social media, we'd encourage you to do so. Got a lot of fun and exciting stuff coming down. Not to give away too much of the game, but we're excited.
Speaker 1: But I did just record an episode of with our friend. That is true. It is. That's factually correct, all right.
Speaker 2: For that guy over there, my good friend Dan Rubinstein, for myself, ty Hillebrand, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: For joining us.
Speaker 2: We will talk to you all on Friday. In the meantime, stay safe and stay solid.
Speaker 1: Peace.