Speaker 1: Today and the Command Center Podcast. We got big time news, Josh Harris, Magic Johnson, new ownership. We're talking that training camp. London Fletcher talks Big Nichols, Santana talks about Dimmy Brown and has Fletch seen Barbie find out? Welcome to the Command Center Podcast. I'm Logan Paulson here as always with Santana Moss and we have a special guest today.
Speaker 2: Santana a man.
Speaker 1: Who needs no introduction, but we have to introduce him because it is a vocal medium, and that's London Fletcher, the captain.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 4: Oh, I appreciate y'all having me. Man, I get to come on y'all pot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, helmet for London.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he's here, Man, I've been.
Speaker 5: I was on the circuit kind of taking my son around to a bunch.
Speaker 2: Of different bunch of camps about camps.
Speaker 5: Football camps. He's going to his freshman year. Yeah. Yeah, he plays a receiver, slight receiver. Man. He wanted to play running back when he first started playing tackle. I say no, no, no, you're not playing to see guys like you, well, no, because they don't value the running back.
Speaker 4: And this was this was three years ago that I tell him, now, that's smart play receiver, get the ball, you know space and they I already knew where there was trending towards non value and running backs.
Speaker 6: That's kind of that's kind of you know, you know, thinking about the kind of guy you are, you know far as how you played the game, you know mentally physically. Other parents won't think about the game and that aspect, like think down eat line, okay, how how what position you want to play?
Speaker 3: What would you be value? How would they take care of you?
Speaker 6: And I thought it was just off the you know, part of taking care of your body.
Speaker 3: You would you would say that to.
Speaker 6: Him, just knowing that he's a little guy, probably ain't gonna get no bigger than what he is, probably wouldn't probably know my more than what five nine, five ten you think. And just I'm just I'm just saying from how I look at him now, you know, so I would thought that would have been your mindset. But you may then, interesting point, man, the value at a running back position in the NFL.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know.
Speaker 4: This is obviously hoping you know, he keeps going gets that to that level. But even I mean, just you get worn down in high school, you get worn down in cold by.
Speaker 5: The time you get to the league.
Speaker 3: And now they're just.
Speaker 5: Not taking they don't value these guys like that.
Speaker 1: There was that running back from Tennessee, Jalen Hurts. Does that sound right? And he switched from running back to receiver and was drafted as a receiver in the NFL. And that was the reason he cided, is like that, I just am not going to get paid if I want to. I want to have a long career in the NFL. He got hurt and isn't the league anymore. But you know, so anyway, we got some big news around the team, guys, big big news. It's been a while since you've done the podcast. Big news. Josh Harris has bought the Commanders Magic Johnson. Obviously, I want to get your guys thoughts on that. I know Tanny were at the event. I know Fletch you got to meet them last week at training camp practice the hated g Man.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean we kind of knew it was brewing.
Speaker 6: You know, we just was waiting for that moment till they can say it's final and everybody approved. You know, these guys bid, but you know, once it was all said and done. If you was at the event, whether he was a fan of a guy like us, energy was second or none. I haven't seen it like that in a while here, and we kind of, you know, reflect a little bit as players about when was the last time we felt the fans appreciation like that? And it was you know, I went all the way back into my first year here in five and then twenty twelve year with RG three and that season we had. So I just love the energy, man. I think it's going to be great for everybody. The Harris's Harris Group has so many aspects and different things they trying to, you know, get after them, make sure that they can bring that experience back to this ball club.
Speaker 3: And I think it's great. Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wasn't here at the event for the rally and everything, but I did listen to press cans. I was on a vacation with my family on the dr and I'm listening to the press conference and I just loved everything I was hearing from from the new ownership group and the way they were talking and really wondering what they want to, you know, bring to this organization and what they what they hoped to accomplish here. You know, Magic talked about he said, man, I don't invest in teams just for ego. I invested with So when you hear that, you know, you know he's a proven winner. And with Harris and their group having the exerience you know, owning the Sixers, owning the New Jersey Devils, there's experience behind this. Get these guys and then you have you know, Mitchell Rails and Mark Iron. These guys are local, They're passionate that they've been fans of the team. Josh has has mentioned how he grew up rooting for the team. So I'm happy, you know, just for the fans and also for the players here to have that renewed support, renewed energy that you behind the team. We're already trending towards the sellout the first game of the season against the Cardinals. And this is not like we're playing the Cowboys the Giants, so the Eagles, this is going to be a sellout and the stadium will be are fans and that's you know, obviously a testament to excitement around here.
Speaker 1: I think that's so important for guys like John and Terry who've kind of been through some some bad times. You mentioned that they were fans of the team, you know, when they were younger there from the area.
Speaker 2: Is that is that important or like, I don't know how you feel about it.
Speaker 3: I don't think it has anything to do with what you're going to do as an owner. Yeah, but it's great to.
Speaker 6: Have that, to know that these guys locally grew up and they saw the different phases of this organization.
Speaker 3: They saw the championship years they were young kids.
Speaker 6: Then they got a chance to experience that, so they know what it's like to be a fan. And then you know, one of the things that they mentioned is just sitting back looking doing looking at you know, watching the numbers, you know, just being real saying hey, back in eight this team was top two in sales, and fast forward to sixteen seventeen.
Speaker 3: We was bottom.
Speaker 6: You know, we was last basically, so they know what it takes to do what's the most important, and that's brain.
Speaker 3: You know, the fans back to this ball club because it's going to work.
Speaker 6: You know, it's going to basically have a I guess you could say a trickle effect that's going to trickle down to the guys play and everything else, like one of the things I've always mentioned about when I play here, I paid no attention to the outside of what I did on the field, but I didn't know how much that meant so much to our game as well.
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: You know, if it's not stable enough up top, then it has an effect down at the bottom. And you won't say that as a player, because you got to go out there and win games. That's the most important thing. But when it comes to the fan base and being supportive, that's where it hurts.
Speaker 4: I can't think Also when you look at the Harris Group and when you had experience with the passionate fan base already of like the Philadelphia Sixers. We all know Philadelphia fans and how passionate they are about their sports team. When you know, and when they took over the seventy six ers, you know, it was not doing very well from on the court end off the court in terms of the fans coming to the games and stuff like that, and they've been able to you know, they're selling our games there constantly, you know, considered one of the best teams in the Eastern Conference, and they know what it's like to deal with a passionate fan base and get them back and gaze. And when you mentioned does it does it matter that they were fans that once once before. They know what it's like to be passionate fans. They've seen how our passion, how passionate our fans can be, and you know, just bringing them back in the fold. And obviously you're gonna have to win. That's how you maintain it. And you know they're gonna do some different things from an organizational standpoint, So it's it's great.
Speaker 6: We were talking to Mark and you mentioned the experience you got at a seventy six ers game.
Speaker 3: Just the food alone. You know what was that like, you know.
Speaker 6: Like far As, was it just your meal or was it how they brought it out and anything?
Speaker 4: Were just just when you when you walked into that door. You know, I went to the UH to a sixer game and in Philadelphia and when you came through that door, man, just the experience of like, man, it was like a machine. How they were you know, getting you in and out of the you know, different stations or whatever, the options, the selections had, all those different things. Like I was thoroughly impressed with the operation in a way you know, everything was a handle in that uh in that arena.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And obviously, like there's I got a lot of questions about football ops and what ownership means for football ops. And I don't think we really know because it's not exactly like a case study to show you, but I think it all kind of trends towards a better product on the field, a better fan experience, a better presence in the community.
Speaker 4: Well, you think about this from a football ops standpoint, this this last offseason where I'm sure they would have loved to, you know, resigned Doron and gave him a big deal. But I'm sure with the influx of ownership change, you couldn't really could you really engage Montez and try and Girl and Cam Curl.
Speaker 5: And some of the other guys.
Speaker 4: Maybe you want to extend, you know, Antonio Gibson with things like that, So you're kind of ham strong in terms of what you want to do, or maybe there were some other pieces that you wanted to add on so on. From some other teams, there's like we don't have we don't we can't operate because of the budget and what it required to bring in this player. So you know, it's almost like you didn't last year you were operating with very resource on right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, that's really challenging. So obviously, I think I think we're all excited about it. Right, we don't really know exactly what's going on, but I think we know that it's an experience group.
Speaker 2: I'm passionate about it. I think that's exciting.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about something that we're passionate about, and that's training camp and that's football.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We've been out watching practice almost every single day, which is great. I just want to get high level thoughts, like what do you see? What are you excited about. Something that's caught my eye a little bit is the pass catcher specifically. I know Tanne you like that as well. Yeah, just let's to get our comments on.
Speaker 3: That Brown Brown.
Speaker 6: I mean, I gotta give him this and I don't want to say flowers, but give.
Speaker 3: Him his due, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: We've been talking about this kid for the last few years, and we was wondering when it was gonna click. I think right now, you know, it looks like I know it's earlier, but it's it's clicking it. Trust me, I'm a receiver. I remember how and I went through an experience. I got hurt initially my first year, So my second year was like my first year, but my third year was no nothing like either year. And it seems to be the same for him. It's like things are slowed down. He's making catches, he's even trying the one hand catches when he don't have to. But that just shows you where his mind is at right now. He's that confident, he's getting open, he's getting such you know, separation. We talk about the other three receivers and we have the four. We have a fourth that can be someone's first somewhere else or number one or number two guys. So I'm loving what I'm seeing thus far. I hope he keeps it on, you know, you know, keeps that up and just stay consistent, Just be consistent throughout the camp and let that lead over to the season.
Speaker 4: I've been focused, you know, obviously me being a defensive guy.
Speaker 5: Just see this defense look like and it's like they have missed the beats.
Speaker 4: You think about our defensive backs backfield and what they've added to that to that mix. You bring him Emanuel Forbes, You're bringing Quid Martin camp Curl it's getting his hands on the football, so you Kenda Fuller is always going to be around the ball.
Speaker 5: Benjamin Saint Jews was great.
Speaker 4: You know he got the message, you will you draft the first round corner and uh, you know only two. I mean we'll play three three corners a lot. But Kua can play nickel.
Speaker 2: He can.
Speaker 4: You know we're gonna play big nickel a lot. And Kendle's started and Ford's gonna start. So you got to show show improved that you you deserve to be on that football field. So I think the secondary of the backhands really really made U a huge strides.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure they have. I mean, we we been talking about that too. The thing I want to ask you, because you're a defensive guy, you're really bright, dude, is the role of that buffalo nickel slash true nickel roll in the defense? And like, how hard is it to find someone who's got that skill set? Because I think I look at Cam and when I watch Cam's film, you can play in the box because he's a bigger, kind of taller, longer limbed guy. Kwan's not really cut that same way, right, Like, how do you find that skill set and a guy that can take some reps off of can in the box. And have you seen enough from those young safeties that said, hey, this guy possibly could fill that role.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm kind to put you on the spot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're just looking at him.
Speaker 4: You go back and you watch film of Kwan last year Illinois where the versatility that he brings where he's not afraid to tackle, he'll mix it up, and he also has the ability to you don't worry about you can he cover and he covered the slot receiver to quick twitch up guys like the Satana Moss and he has the ability to do that. But he also brings the versatility where you can bring him back and drop him into the safety position. So now from a sche meta standpoint, you're able to do more things. From a cover standpoint, Okay, is he is he a nickel? Is he playing safety? You can do different things. Can you can blitze him. He's not afraid to mix it up inside the box. So he kind of as the best of both worlds because of his ability to cover and he's not afraid to mix it up.
Speaker 6: My question would be too to that you have to have size to play that position.
Speaker 2: That's my question.
Speaker 6: Yeah, think it more so to me just knowing, you know, and just watching it. And I'm not a guy that can, you know, play the position on a high level, but just seeing some of the guys, I would rather have a guy that I know he's gonna thud and I know he's going to cover. And to me, we I played against a guy like that in Buffalo cornerback Winfield.
Speaker 3: Winfield. I mean he was smaller than me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: And the one thing you knew he's gonna put his hat on you, he's gonna cover. So I look at that position and I say, now you fast forward all these years, you get those guys, and as long as you can do two of those things, as long as you're not scared of contact and as long as you're going to always be there when it comes to coverage, I think you can you can get away with not happening to worry about that height.
Speaker 4: That What we do a lot of is we not only play We'll play our nickel or big nickel against three three tight end sets personnel and you know, ace personnel two tight end sets and for a lot of teams if they want to get into that those formations and say we're going to run the all then you have.
Speaker 6: To be taking on some You'll be taking on some dimon and stuff.
Speaker 5: You can be taking off some linemen.
Speaker 4: And if you don't have that ability to take on blocks and get off, you get stuck on the block and it can be ugly for.
Speaker 1: You because I'll tell you as I tell you it's a blocker. If I saw a dB in the box, I don't care Buffalo Nickel safety right, I was gonna put you over the and and that was my It was like one of those things like you just like that was yeah, and so like it's it takes a special dude get it to get in there and kind of to mix it up. So so today's first aid pads. So I think that got something. I'm watching the thing.
Speaker 5: The great thing about our defensive front.
Speaker 2: Is oh yeah, that's a great point.
Speaker 5: They dictate the terms of the gage. Yeah. So you can't just say, hey.
Speaker 4: I'm on one on one block Jonathan Allen, O Ryan Payne and I want to combo up to this, uh this Buffalo Nickel or Kwime Manos camp, because more than likely you're gonna lose your one on one battles against the defense, and Jack understands that his front sets the toll offices.
Speaker 6: They have to do that a great thing, Like can you put it yourself now being in that being that linebacker in this defense. I mean, you're gonna basically go out there every time and you dictating what they put on the field because of what you got up front.
Speaker 3: They got to make sure you blocked.
Speaker 1: Like I was watching, I was watching a clip of the Philadelphia game, the first Philadelphia game from last year, and uh, drum pin out of safety, Like how do you get a safety? And it's literally just it's gapped out of the Cinco front. So five defensive linemen, he pluses over the tight end and the linebackers just stepped up enough that the double team couldn't hang, and he just whooped the tight end and like that's all it is. Like it And so as a linebacker, as a Buffalo Nickel, you don't have to have to make the play because you're just peeling blocks so that they can make the play. And I think that that's something that again maybe it's important to think about it. As long as they're where they're supposed to be, when they're supposed to be there let those other guys make some plays. I think that's pretty exciting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they have to understand run fits, not just front fits.
Speaker 4: Even if it just steps to get those double teams off those guys. Yeah, if I can take a step to get that double team off, it's gonna free those those that big group up to go out and make place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you see value of having like big Field comeback right playing that sure nose and how that even having a nose freeze up you know Ridgeway last year, how that freeze up pain and Allen to be in one on one situations on guards.
Speaker 5: And not getting Ridgeway strong as hell.
Speaker 2: He is a big, wide body man. I don't know what he weighs.
Speaker 3: He looks like credit for his job he did. I think he is.
Speaker 5: I think heavy handed.
Speaker 1: Heavy handed reminds me of the d line coach z a little bit, like they kind of feel like they're like brothers or something.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I mean you ever see walking around the building, but that flat top perfectly faded and those biceps that are bigger than my thighs, Like that dude is not messing around. So okay, I think we're pretty excited about that and for me past catchers, I got to talk about Logan Thomas real quick, like that dude. He just he looks healthy. I think he's got a good feel fletch for like finding space in zones, you know, and like making concepts.
Speaker 5: That has to be part of you know, his quarterback background.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. I think it's one hundred percent right.
Speaker 3: He got a different bounce this year too.
Speaker 6: I mean you can always can you can easily tell that you know, you know when and I've been in those shoes before. When you have something hampering you or something bothering you, you know, lower lower e stremities, lower body wise, it's hard to really be yourself. And I saw that a lot last year with the brace on it and taking the brace off, trying to get comfortable with figuring it out. What can he do or what can he not do? This year is like it's not on his mind. He's out there bouncing around. He's been catching a lot of passes across the middle. So that's telling you already that the quarterbacks is looking for their tight end.
Speaker 3: So you know that gives me.
Speaker 6: Just thinking about Kansas City and seeing what you know, Kelsey was able to do, and they didn't have the targets outside.
Speaker 4: You think about this, even if you take it even back to when Andy Reid was at Philadelphia, they never really had top yeah flight to well.
Speaker 2: Early early obviously they got Deshaun.
Speaker 5: Well talking about like a core.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying I'm saying this is for those for those like nerds out there. This is like you know, probably two thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, early early career down the three four five.
Speaker 5: They always have been focused on getting a tight light end in the football. You go back to Chad.
Speaker 4: Lewis, some of those guys sell right, like they've always featured the tight end in this offense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he's not you know, Travis Kelsey, he's the best of the gay right now. But tight ends are gonna catch a lot of balls in this offense.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I think that's something that really sticks out to me. Right, it's just his ability again finding zones, his using his size.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We talked about this a little off, like you know with Jason Whitten and stuff, like he's been able to body guys up and again be open when he's not open just because of his frame. So I think he's a guy that's poisoned. He seems to have a good connection with Sam. But that's something I want to point out. We already talked about this a little bit defensive with you know, with the Nickel defensive line versus offensive line. I feel like that defensive front right now, just watching practice in team past settings is crazy. I think on Friday last week they put in their Sinkle package and it was like, you know, I think the offensive line is developing, but like every single person would lose on one on one in that period. So you get like eight plays in, there's five losses, you know, for pressures or hurries or sacks, iron sharpening, iron right, how is that going to affect that offensive line?
Speaker 3: It's going to make them better. They're gonna lose their confidence, it's gonna be so.
Speaker 1: I mean like they had had a tough day on Friday, but then you go to team run and and they were running the ball over the yard on it right, Because that's.
Speaker 4: And that's gonna be the if you look at our team, our offense, that's gonna be our strength. We want to throw the football around, but we're built to run it. To run the ball, and that's what.
Speaker 2: You elaborate on that.
Speaker 4: What do you say that, Well, you look at like you move, you move cosmy to you go out and get Nick Nick Gates, I'm sorry. He's more run blocker, big body, whether Sadik, Charles or Chris Paul, those guys are better run blockers.
Speaker 5: And even Charles Linto he's a better run blocker.
Speaker 1: And I think Wiley falls in that category too, And it kind of reminds me of like two thousand when Moon Mike was here, twenty ten, eleven, twelve thirteen, a little bit smaller guys, but really athletic guys. And so when you see like Sam and Wiley working together on combinations, like dudes are getting gapped out. You know what I'm saying, And what I mean by gapped out, it's like you got to have gap integrity. And those guys are so fast and so powerful, like big big film Man was like in the d gap last week, because those guys are running so fast the football.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you know that you look at the and you look at the backs. We have, Yeah, Brian Robinson, who looks he looks amazing for yeah, he looks amazing.
Speaker 1: Chris right the way and the way he's been catching the football We didn't talk about him in Pascatch, but b rob has been impressive because he's winning on choices, he's catching back shoulder fades, he's doing all sorts of crazy stuff.
Speaker 3: And he also said he feels like itself again.
Speaker 6: You know that year after that injury, that that that incident, he didn't feel like yourself throughout the year, So you can honestly say that just looking at him. I remember I was out to the to the little shindig that men Smooth went to on a Sunday, you know, watching those kids that I forgot the school. You know, I looked at him then it was just like bro a specimen, you know what I mean. And ourrmatory smith to ask him, he's like, bro, I didn't know b Robb was that big.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, he's a beast.
Speaker 6: And just to hear him say he feels like himself. He saw what he did in the preseason.
Speaker 4: Going back to when you look at offense, and it's hard to also the offensive live defensive line, it's hard to really measure them. And you know with no paths on too, so obviously when when you put the paths on, you can you can see the the double teams and all those types of things.
Speaker 5: But the work that they're gonna get, the work that Wiley's.
Speaker 4: Gonna get on the regular they our base is going to get sweat and chase, and the work that Charles is gonna get. And then you're talking about those young guards because Sam still a young player, Sadiq, Charle still young, Chris Paul still Well you're getting that work against Jonathan Nallen, the Ron pay for Darrin Mathis and big Ridgeway, and it's on a day in and day out basis, you're going to improve.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so I was going to say, like it's funny watching Leno for example, and Wiley both are experienced guys. Right, So first day a lot of vertical sets are like, that's not going to work. Next day a lot of b kind of angled sets, aggressive sets, you know, chasing montes were like, whoa, we'n't ready for that. They had a plan for that the next day, right, And it was just this constant chess bat over the last three or four days. So in terms of ironing shoppening iron it's like everyone is forcing you to kind of like you were saying in one on ones, I got to pull out all my different tricks, yeah, to win these reps, and I think that's in turn forcing our guys to get different looks and see better opportunities. So obviously there's a lot of training camp left. Today was the first day of PATS. What are you looking forward to? What are kind of the things you want to see progress over the next two weeks.
Speaker 6: I want to see the protection, you know, be be soldid you know that's something that you're going to say, but yeah, no, no, exactly. Yeah, I'm not even saying from what I've seen, I'm just I just wanted to get to the point to where we knew how it was last year. We want him to be on one and one accord, and because I think that's that's that's going to take our offense far. You know, we talk about having a young quarterback, that's one thing, but you don't want him to be young and worried about getting guys on his feet, you know what I mean, guys in his box. You know, you don't want guys in his face. And so if we can see that, you know, you know, get better throughout training camp. To me, I think everything else should, you know, take care of itself. We have the weapons outside, we have the weapons in the backfield. The offense should be you know, smooth rolling if those guys are front are all on the same accord.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you mentioned just really getting getting their chemistry together as the offensive line unit, because it's so important they got you got four new guys playing positions. Even though Cosmy started last year or started some games last year, he started at right tackle, so he's the right guard now. So getting developing chemistry, different sets. Yeah, how quickly that unit can come together. And then I also want to see Sam continue to grow as a quarterback.
Speaker 2: And you have you seen progression there?
Speaker 3: You have you you saw?
Speaker 4: I mean he had he had a rough day out of practice on Saturday, but how does he bounce back?
Speaker 5: He bounced back better on Monday's practice. Yeah, so you're going to have those things with a young quarterback.
Speaker 4: Also a quarterback who's learning a new system, his second system in two years. So you know, the chemistry that he'll continue to develop with his receivers. But he's it's we got to understand, this is only the sixth day that they've been out there in practice, so he's going to get a lot of reps. The practices that they're going to get against the Ravens. Those practices are going to be vital the game against the Browns and all those types of things. You just want to continue to see him grow as a quarterback.
Speaker 1: I'm really glad you brought that up, Fletch, because I think a lot of people think, oh, we're not where we want to be now. But training camps the time where your team like comes together, Yeah, and you figure out what you're good at, you figure out what you're bad at, you figure what your quarterback like. So I think it's important for fans to say, man, hey, we got you know, a little bit of time left here to kind.
Speaker 5: Of work out and even I mean, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: It's been bad, that's the thing. It's not been like bad.
Speaker 5: We got to understand this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going to play the Cardinals on September tenth, but even that day, when you look at fast forward a month past that October tenth, we should be a lot better right that we are on September tenth.
Speaker 5: Did you continue to understand who you are?
Speaker 4: Probably our first six eight games of the season, you're still trying to figure out who you are from identity standpoint. As office, even from a deferent standpoint, we know what we think we should be. But each team is each year brings his own new kind of identity as a team.
Speaker 1: Absolutely obviously a lot of stuff to be excited about. And I think society right now is excited about Oppenheimer and Barbie. And I know that you guys don't get out of a lot. You go to a lot of movies. You watched a lot of TV, but you don't watch a lot of movies.
Speaker 6: So I used to be a guy that go into movies every Tuesday on our office. Now so since covid, like you know, post ovid, I'm streaming everything. So I'm let me see what movie I'm on right now. I'm on I'm on the show that I that I just got back on. I believe it's called Cruise Summer.
Speaker 2: Rules, Summer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's dope.
Speaker 6: You are like every episode and then I have another one lying this on.
Speaker 3: I think that's I heard it?
Speaker 2: Is that? What's that about? Even I don't even know.
Speaker 3: It's like special ops. What the name is Zoe? What the name is Avatar?
Speaker 6: She's yeah, he's like the lead actress and that and she's bad ass, so you know, I'm one of those guys like, after all this, after my workout and stuff, I go sit on the couch then, and that's what I do.
Speaker 2: You haven't seen Barbie, and I heard it's a good movie.
Speaker 5: I can see going to see Barbie, you know what, I.
Speaker 6: Know, honestly heard. I assume, like, like the movie that just came out, Little Mermaid. I just had it in my he that when it comes out, taking my daughters, you know, Barbie, when I when I'm home taking my daughters. But I wasn't around for both of us, you know, when it came out. So I know my daughter saw Mermaid without me check it. I just watched it myself this weekend. I want I wonder it was a good flip Barbie. I don't know, but I didn't know. I didn't get a chance to take it take my daughters. But I might check it out myself.
Speaker 3: Just to see.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying, man, I haven't gone.
Speaker 2: To the movie on the golf course so much. You're probably not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just you know what, last I fall asleep in the movie theater, really, man, I.
Speaker 2: Just like, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Just fall asleep in movie theaters.
Speaker 1: Now, that's a cool and quiet yeah, watching you watch TV Fletch show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I watched a lot of shows I met to. I like the British type movies.
Speaker 2: What do we got?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I watched Queen and Queen.
Speaker 3: So I'm kind of weird.
Speaker 2: Do you watch Peaky Blinders? Yeah, I watched. I started that. Actually it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 5: So I watch stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, apparently the Crown, right, is that what it's called? Crowd the ground is excellent? So Fletcher's Queen.
Speaker 4: Queen Charlotte just k I watched that series. So I'm just you're you know what? I was so a tests on the football field, man, I need I want to see.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, hey guys, thank you so much for joining us Flesh Special Guests.
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming by.
Speaker 1: Be sure to rate and subscribe wherever you get your podcasts, and check out our live coverage of training Camp command center on our YouTube page. All right, man, we've got great exclusive training camp access. Make sure you tune into the YouTube page for that. We are commentating practice, giving our insights. It's awesome content. Mondays one on one interviews Tuesdays is this podcast. Make sure to like and subscribe and leave a review. Logan lives in the comments, get Fred Tanner and My's insight on your questions. Make sure you're leaving a comment, and don't miss command Center, the flagship show that is all Commanders, all the time. We got something for you each and every day of the week. Be sure to like and subscribe to our YouTube page to never miss any exclusive Commanders news and content. The views and opinions expressed by our podcast guests and or hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or positions of the Washington Commanders or any of their representatives.