Speaker 1: It really feels like it came out of nowhere, and then also the dismissal kind of feels like it came out of nowhere, Like we came in real hot and fiery, and then it just kind of quietly washed away.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned. We'll get into my conversation with Evan Real right after these quick ads. Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows, and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Hey, rain Drops. Today's guests on Reality with the King is my friend and journalist Evan Real from The New York Post. Today we're talking about Nini Leaks, who recently dismissed her lawsuit. Now, I know you guys haven't asked me tons of questions about this particular situation, and because I'm too close to it in terms of knowing everybody involved, I never felt it was comfortable or write for me to talk about it. You know, there's some things that I think are off limits, and when something like this happens, I think it's best for things to play out on its own. I never wanted to make light of this situation or do it for you know, the podcast, just to have a conversation. I never wanted to do that. So the reason why I've been quiet about it in the sense of just not sharing my opinion is because I felt, out of respect to all parties involved, it was better us to see how things played out first. And now that we see that the lawsuit that she filed against the network and people has prejudice. Now what does this mean for the future of Meini Leaks. Well, today, ME and Evan Real are going to get into that conversation. We all are fans of Nini Leaks and want her back on television. We recently saw her star on the College Here Reboot Celebrity Edition on BET and if you watched it, it reminded you of how Nini is just great television and how funny she is and how great she is. So this conversation today, yes, we're going to shed light on how this lawsuit became dismissed. But we're also going to talk about the state of Nini Leaks as a force multiplier in reality te television, and now that this situation has seemed to come to an end, where does that take Memi Leaks? So, without further ado, here's my conversation with Eban Real. We got to talk about my girl, who I called the greatest housewife of all time number one, Meani Leaks, and the lawsuit that was dropped recently, which to me, I'm like, okay, is this a good sign for things to come? But I cannot do this episode alone. So I decided to bring on my friend who also has been covering this story as a reporter, a journalist, and a correspondent for The New York Post. I'm talking about every reality star's favorite journalist, Evan Rel.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Carlos King, the king of reality TV.
Speaker 3: Thank you for that glowing introduction.
Speaker 1: It is an absolute honor to be here today and talked about your favorite housewife of all time, Needy Leaks.
Speaker 2: I know I can't wait to get into this. So one thing about me. When this lawsuit first came about, I respectfully never talked about it because it's such a sensitive topic that I didn't want me, somebody who knows all parties involved, to make lights of this serious issue. I mean, any lawsuit, child is serious. I don't care what's in it. If you've got time to go down to the court, child to not get married like Jalo and Ben the Justice of the piece, but you're going down to to file something, honey. I take it seriously, and I never wanted to mimic it or sound like I was making fun of it. So that's why, guys, my listeners, I have never talked about it. But now that it's been dropped, in the words of Lisa Rena, you best believe in talk about it. So Evan, this is what we know, Okay. So at the end of the day, what we know is the lawsuit was originally filed in April of twenty twenty two in an Atlanta federal court, where Nini Leased claimed she worked in a hostile and racist environment. She sued NBC, Universal, Bravo Production Companies, True Entertainment and Truly Original, and Andy Cohen, who was all named in the suit. So before we get into the fact that this lawsuit was dropped, talk to me about what you learned the moment it was filed back in April.
Speaker 1: Well, I was just so shocked to learn that Nini felt this way about the production companies, about Bravo, about Andy Cohen, because you know, she is one of the greatest housewives of all time.
Speaker 3: She truly put Atlanta on the map.
Speaker 1: I would say that she kind of put housewives on the map in a way like to me, Nini Lakes, this is just my personal opinion, taking off my journalist hat. She is more iconic than Bethany Frankel. She is more iconic than Lisa vander Pump. She is to me, like like you, she is the most iconic housewife of all times. So I was just shocked that there was something going on with her and the production company and Andy and Bravo that was not so great. So that's first and foremost what I learned. And then I also learned that Bravo and Andy they were absolutely blindsided by this because even though you know, Nini had she'd been implying things on social media for a while that she wasn't happy with the network, she wasn't happy with Andy Cohen. But I know that she and Andy were so close at one point, So Andy and Bravo. They were absolutely blindsided by this. So I think that it's really interesting that it has been dropped. I mean, she was really like standing in her conviction that she was like mistreated during the Real Housewives of Atlanta and Carlos. It took everything inside of me not to give you a call about this because you.
Speaker 3: Could have been an incredible source. You probably know way more than I do. So yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was just a wild ride covering this whole situation tops to bottom. And so now I'm glad that you're finally talking about it because I feel like you probably have the most meaningful perspective that anyone could, being a friend of Nini, working on the show, working with the production companies, knowing Andy quite well.
Speaker 2: Now, Evan, this one was so interesting about this? I a in real life in friends with Niini. Like Nani and I have a great relationship. Yes, she and I have had ups and downs and we have falling out. I'm still blocked on Twitter, Nini. I mean, can you please unblock me? Girl? I've been blocked Nani since season seven. Damn that long. Please unblock me, Nini? Yeah, what happened? What happened?
Speaker 3: Season seven?
Speaker 2: Ah, well, let's okay, let's I'll ask it that out and then we'll get back into the topic at hand. So I think people need to be reminded that Nini Leets and I started out Real Housewives of Atlanta together, she as a reality star and me as my first time producing reality television. So we were both newbies the first day of filming season one of the show, and I was assigning leagues and the rest is history. Like we just became bosom buddies. People would call us Will and Grace. That's how close Nini and I were. Social media started to happen around season four, but during season seven, Claudia Jordan comes on the show. And the reason why I brought up social media is because that's when you started to see the stand culture that is housewives. I mean, now, honey, that stand culture for housewives is severe up in here. So mind you, seven years ago, it was just starting to percolate where people would make these ridiculous accusations and a lot of people said that I because of course they think I have all the power. A lot of people thought that I hire Claudia to single handily come for Nini, and long story short, Nini would say things and interviews about Claudia and I did an interview on The Ricky Smiley Show where I said, like, Claudia is a great housewife. She and Nini got this epic showdown. They read each other like Claudia is great and Nini leaks was on the radio and somebody asked her about it and she made a shady comment towards me, But that's Nini, so I took it as fun shade. But apparently she blocked me and we didn't speak for a few months. But that's who me and Nini are. Like when Nini is mad, she'll block you, but then she unblock. Unfortunately, I've been blocked for seven years. But we're good.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, do you know what people?
Speaker 1: I feel like Twitter doesn't even matter, Like if she blocked you on Instagram, that matters, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh see that's okay. We still follow each other on Instagram, so that's a good thing. So, unlike what other people say, me and Nini do have a relationship. Ha. So look. One of the things that was interesting when all of this came about is I was surprised too when news came about this lawsuit, did not see it coming, Yes, ev when you're right in the sense of you know, there was a little stuff percolating here and there, but I didn't think it would go that far when it did happen. And this is me telling you guys the truth. I did not reach out to Nini in the sense to talk to her about that specifically, because I respectfully wanted her and the rest of the people who I know to deal with that. I didn't want any involvement in it. I wasn't named in it. Child, And in the words of my old school grandmama and Proverbs three sixteen, my name is Bennett and I'm not in it. I didn't want no parts of it. But I did reach out to Needy and say to her, you know, I love you. I'm always here for you if you need anything. And that was the extent of the conversation when it was filed.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, okay, So your respect in Nini's space and boundaries. But what did you think of Kim being named in the lawsuit? I mean, you were in the trenches with these women, you know how Kim and Neini are together. Did you ever feel like there was any validity to the things that Nini was claiming about Kim. I know Kim came on The Nightcap and she said that Nini knows what she said, isn't sure and that it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: What's your take on it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the thing. So again I didn't read the entire document because I wanted to make sure I stay farm away from it. But from my understanding, and Evan, you tell me if this was included, but I believe what was included was Kim allegedly using the N word. And all I can say to you guys is I never heard Kim say that, and if I did, I would have never invited Kim on my late night show, The Nightcap. And if the other women, meaning Deshauncenow, Lisa Wu and Scharrey Whitfield, would have heard that, I don't think they too would be around Kim. So based on my relationship with Kim, I never heard it. And that's the reason why I wanted to make sure that Kim had the opportunity to say what she wanted to say. And what she did say was when she's finished with them is when I will start with her something along those lines. So the jury no pun intended it's still out as it relates to what Kim Zosiak is going to do. But knowing that the lawsuit has been dismissed, right, what have you been hearing Eva in terms of the reasons behind this dismissal.
Speaker 1: So the reasons remain are pretty unclear. No one seems to have a grasp why it was dismissed. But it was dismissed without prejudice, which means that she can reopen it at a later date if she chooses to do so. The parties involved in the case also agreed to not seek recovery of costs or attorney fees, so it kind of seems like both like all parties are just walking away from this situation unscathed. It doesn't seem like Nini received any sort of settlement outside of court. It just kind of feels like they all decided to table this conversation. I definitely don't think that the production companies in Brava want to revisit this conversation, but the way it was dismissed leaves the opportunity for Nini to revisit this in the.
Speaker 3: Future, which I hope she doesn't.
Speaker 1: I just hope we were all able to have some sort of like secret peace meeting where everything was hashed out and everyone's relationship is good right now, because I want Nini to have the opportunity and ability to return to the franchise in the future. I am hoping that this was dismissed because there was an agreement made, there was a reconciliation, and now Nini is back in the good graces of Bravo and Andy Cohen. And I also hope that you know, whatever Nini was feeling, because I obviously she went through some sort of trouble and she is upset over something. I hope that those concerns were addressed and that they validated whatever issues she did experience on the Real Housewives of Atlanta and throughout her time on Bravo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, that's the thing. A lot of people have made the assumption that was their settlement, and from what you said and from what I read, I mean, listen, I'm not a lawyer. I work with one by the name of Phaedra Parks, so I'll try to figure out, you know, exactly what the legal language is the situation. But according to the dismissal, apparently it means that because she has the right to fall again. Then it goes to show you that more than likely a settlement would not have been reached, because if you're going to reach a settlement, then more than likely, from the legal terms and the legal ease that I have learned, they would have never paid Nini off and allow her to fill again. And that's the reason why I agree with you in the sense of Look, the question still remains if we believe that Nini Leaks can ever return to Bravo. That remains the question now that this lawsuit has been dropped and or dismissed. So my question to you, Evan, as a Housewives connoisseur, as a lover of all things housewives, and a journalist, do you think Niemi Lee's future on Bravo is forever? Did?
Speaker 1: I would like to think that the way that this case or this lawsuit has been dismissed leaves hope for her future on Bravo. But I do think that she has muddied the waters a little bit. So if she ever does return, we're gonna have to jump through this hurdle. She's gonna have to address this and all of her interviews about coming back. There's gonna have to be some sort of like communications pr strategy put in place. It would be like a lot of work, I think on both ends for her to read. I think that she needs to make peace with the feelings that she has about her initial run on Housewise, I think that Bravo has to take into consideration all the things that she has said on Twitter, in court documents and figure out how do we make this make sense, like we are welcoming back Nini to the Bravo verse after she has very heartily trashed the network. I think it would be a lot of work, but I think it could happen. And I think that Nini is such a powerhouse and has that incredible star power that is obviously a value, and I think that Bravo would put in the work to have her come back.
Speaker 3: Maybe I was a wishful thinking, I don't know.
Speaker 2: This is my dream.
Speaker 3: This is my dream.
Speaker 1: My dream is that Nini does come back, and that Bravo figures out how to tell the story of her coming back and rejoining this group of women. Because as much as I'm loving Atlanta this season, and I have loved all the seasons without Nini, I love it better when she's part of it.
Speaker 2: No listen, I love Mimi, and again, Nini and I are still cool. I did invite Nini on my late night show, The Nightcap, and just to talk about that a little bit, and then I'll answer the question as well in terms of what I think about her future on Bravo. But when I reached out to Nini to appear on The Nightcap, I never told any of those original housewives that I was going to invite the other on the show. I wanted it to be a surprise to all of them because at the end of the day, I am a producer, so of course I have to produce this iconic moment of getting my ogs back together that I work with season one of the Atlanta Housewives show. So when I reached out to Nimi, she kindly declined and said that based on what she's going through, she wasn't at the right place to do interviews. And I respected that because she followed the lawsuit in April and we taped that episode of my late night show in May, so it was still fresh and she didn't want to deal with it, and I respected that. So that was the only reason why she did not show up. And know she did not show up because she knew the other women were going to be there. None of them knew that the other was going to be there. I wanted it to be a surprise, so I wanted to address that first because I just want people to know that she and I are in a good place. Now, let's talk about her fate on the network. If you look at historically, when an employee files a lawsuit against a former employer, right and makes claims of a hostile environment. So let's say in this case, Sally Ann decided to sue Walmart because she felt that Walmart was a hostile work environment. Right. The question that I have, because I want to be realistic and fair and honest, do you think Walmart will hire Sally Ann, asked back after she made these accusations.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, now that you put it that way, Carlos, Okay, yes, Walmart's not gonna take her back. Probably ninety nine percent chance she's not coming back to Walmart. And so yeah, maybe Nini won't come back to Bravo. But you know, you make that comparison of Sally Ann and Walmart. But you you've also you've worked on these shows for so long, you know how the network works, you know how the production companies work.
Speaker 3: Like if you had to guess, like taking that.
Speaker 1: Into consideration, what is the percentage that you think Nini would come back?
Speaker 2: Well, this is the other side to my question that I'm going to answer too. If Sally Ann, by the way, Sally Ann is forty six, she lives in Idaho, and she binges Indian matchmaker. So that's who Sally Ann is. Okay, I got to pay the picture for my audience.
Speaker 3: Okay, So she's not a star like Nini.
Speaker 2: No, she's Sally you know, she's at home.
Speaker 3: The difference, there's a difference.
Speaker 2: There is a difference. Okay. So if Sally n is making these accusations, why would Sally Ann want to go back to the institution that she felt was a househole work environment? So it kind of goes hand in hand. Would you want to hire back the employee that made these accusations and that's the employee? Do you want to go back to the job where you said it was toxic? So that's why I like to look at things from a realistic standpoint and from the standpoint of something to where my large audience of listeners are able to understand and now that I said that, this is how I feel. I adore Nini. I want Niini to win in every single place in her life, and I mean that wholeheartedly. I made her the number one greatest housewife of all time, not because of our friendship, but because she deserved the crown, and she, to me, is the best that's ever done it. Now that this situation has been dismissed, I'm not sure what the future holds for Nini on the network because at the end of the day, I haven't spoken to her about what she wanted to get out of it. I don't know, and it's not my place to ask her. But as someone who is in this business and as someone who knows our parties involved, I was very sad that it got to that because one thing I've always said is there was this amazing, loving relationship that Nini and Andy had that I've seen with these eyeballs, like he was enamored by her and vice versa. She would call him her buttercup, and they just had like this great rapport and I would see that whenever Andy would come to Atlanti to take reunions and during commercial breaks, they had a good old key key so it was sad to see that it got to that. And listen, one thing that I said to Nini is, at the end of the day, I don't know what it's like to walk in your shoes, so I'm not here to ever say what your experience is like in life in general. I'm not you. But the only thing I can say to you is that I just want you to be happy and I want you to win. And does that mean that her being happy and going back to the show makes her win? I'm not sure. I think, in my opinion, the best thing for Nimi is to take the next couple of weeks to really figure things out, because she is such a formidable talent that I think the world has yet to see what she's capable of doing, and I really want her to get back to being this funny, whimsical personality that we fell in love with back in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: Yes to all of that, I agree.
Speaker 1: And that's an interesting point that you bring up, Like, of course you don't need you to win, but is it on Bravo?
Speaker 3: Like maybe not?
Speaker 1: Like maybe the next chapter for her is bigger than Bravo, Like maybe coming back to Bravo would feel like a step back for her. The one thing that I find interesting about this whole situation is that I remember, several months before she filed the lawsuits, she went on I believe it was the Real and she said that she would like to come back to the Real Housewives of Atlanta because she felt like she had some unfinished business with the women. So that was also really interesting to me that after she said that, she filed this lawsuit, and it just makes me wonder what her strategy was or is.
Speaker 2: And what have you been hearing from your sources in terms of the making of this whole situation, Like have you heard that there was a strategy in place or that everybody feels like this came out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Everyone feels like it came out of nowhere. No one can really pinpoint if she had a strategy. It's it just kind of like leaves the question open, like was there a strategy? Like what were you hoping to get out of this other than like the obvious that like, you know, clearly she felt she was mistreated and she wanted justice for that. It just was an interesting lawsuit to file after, you know, the comments were made about coming back to the franchise and possibly sitting down with Andy Cohen to discuss that, you know, and that was after she had said a bunch of stuff on social media already. So yeah, it just it really feels like it came out of nowhere. And then also the dismissal kind of feels like it came out of nowhere, Like we came in real hot and fiery, and then it just kind of quietly washed away.
Speaker 2: I hate to interrupt, but stay tuned for more of my conversation with Evan'll be right back after this quick break. This is Reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into my chat with Evan Rail about Nini Leaks. So listen. My biggest thing is because I know the fans have been asking me this Evan for the longest time. Carlos, you brought Monique Samuels back on television.
Speaker 1: I was about to ask, because you have the power and the resources, Carlos King, if anyone, yeah, okay, Carlos, let's talk to you about this. Like, if anyone can make a Nini Leak's return to reality TV happen, it's you.
Speaker 3: So what's the plan? Have we texted Nini about that.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Evan, I mean.
Speaker 3: A journalist needs to know are we dropping some news?
Speaker 2: So I know the biggest question is, Carlos King, you have a production company, Nini leaks, is you know number one on your lists of the greatest Housewives of all time? You reached out to Monique Samuel's after her stint on Potomac and you got her to be a part of your Love and Marriage franchise, which is Love and Marriage DC. So could there be a Love and Marriage Atlanta starring Niini Leagus. I will say this, I will be honored to work with Nini in any capacity. Nimi is very expensive.
Speaker 3: That part, that part, but worth it worth it?
Speaker 2: Oh no, listen, Nini is worth every single penny. Yes, I did you know gimmo Nique to be on Love and Marriage DC. I obviously had Claudia Jordan on the next fifteen. I had Shamar de Vot, although I have Shamari first. I had Shamar Devote on my show BT Presents. They encore. So y'all know me. I love to you. Don't reach out to my girls who I love and find them a bag. So Memi leaks, I will say this if Nimi Leaks is ready to return to television. Let me know from you guys, what show would you like to see Nimi Leaks in? And make sure you hashtag reality with the King and tweet me your answer. So, Evan, now that I have you face to face and ear to ear, honey, let me know what show would you like to see Nimi Leaks?
Speaker 1: I mean, I would love Love and Marriage Atlanta. I think she'd be the perfect girl to lead it. I mean I know that she is dating again after Greg's unfortunately pass away, and I think that would be a really interesting story to see, like Nini getting back into the dating pool, reviving her love life, maybe getting married again. Like I want to see Nini win in that way. So I think, yeah, there's so many incredible women in Atlanta who will be able to round out the cast with like and Nini would just be that perfect central force, kind of like Monique was the perfect center point for DC. So that's what I would love to see. I think that's a great idea. Or I also I also think that Nini, you know, she could carry her own show, Like what do you think about Nini just doing kind of like her own docuseries?
Speaker 2: Oh no, listen. There's something magnificent about Nini's mannerisms and how she is just as a personality, Like Nini doesn't try hard to be funny. So like Nimi's greatest memes and gifts of all time are things she's naturally doing, like talking about Kenya's white refrigerator, or telling Kenya I said what I said, or walking into a situation saying what is this, honey, like Nimi is a walking sound bite. So I do believe that there is a world where Nimi is able to just do what's show on her own. I would love to see what's happening with her lounge, Thelenithia. I would love to see this new relationship she has with Naomi, her boyfriend, and I want to see what's going on with her children, her grandchild, and how she's navigating through life post Greg Leeks. So I'll say this much, I know Nini and we still talk, so perhaps I'll get Nini to talk about it herself.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I literally have full body shells you just saying that, like, I need to hear a conversation between you and need to go down. You don't even have to talk about reality TV. What you got planned. Could you could legitimately just say the ABCS together and I would be entertained, like I can't wait for that.
Speaker 2: Now, that'll be good, that that'll be good. But before I let you go, I know how to off the press is there's some breaking news going on on Vander pump Rules. Evan.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, apparently at Sheena's wedding, her her second wedding to Brock, which was a beautiful by the way, the photos were stunning. She redeemed herself from the crap top wedding dress. We got this gorgeous lace gown with this long avail she liked, absolutely stunning. But while she was out here looking stunning, apparently Tom Schwartz, who just is in the middle of his divorce from Katie Maloney, hooked up with Raquel, who was dating James, and they did this at the wedding. Apparently they went into a room together, there were some smooches and now I cannot wait for the next season of vander Pumper Roles. Just when you kind of thought like vander Pumperoles and may have been on its last leg, the kids are bringing the jama They know what to do to get me at the ropes right back into it.
Speaker 3: I cannot wait. I live for the mess.
Speaker 2: So can you confirm though, that this wedding was filmed for the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, the wedding was filmed for the show, so we will play We'll see this.
Speaker 3: Play out on the show. Definitely the wedding.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there were cameras and a micro around for this a secret makeout between Tom and Raquel, but I'm living for it because they've kind of been hinting at this. Like Tom was on Sheena's podcast recently and was like, yeah, like Raquel's kind of cute.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of feeling her. So I am. I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 1: I know that Katie is probably not very happy. They were spotted filming a few weeks back. Tom and Katie in a very intense argument, and apparently it was about him kind of flirting with other girls. So even though they're getting divorced, she's like, you're still my baby, and it's gonna be a minute before I'm gonna let you hook up with other girls. I mean, unfortunately that's not her choice now that she filed for divorce from him.
Speaker 3: So I'm glad.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that Tom seems to be able to move on because I was actually worried about him. I felt like he would be like stuck being single forever because I felt like he was so comfortable in his marriage with Tom Sports. And he's told me this as much like he was like, I do not feel ready to date. This was like back in April, he was like, I can't date. It's I can't even like take my wedding ring off. So he is making strides and Katie has been on a few dates since calling it quits with Schwartz, So like, if you're gonna spread your wings in fly, you gotta let him leave the nest to Katie.
Speaker 2: So Lisa banned upon present.
Speaker 1: Do you know that Actually, now that you say that, I don't know. I don't remember seeing her in any of the pictures. I actually need to look into that because I feel like I've been seeing all these she Anda wedding photos and I'm like, where did Maybe I was so focused on the fact that Sina wasn't wearing a crop top wedding dress that I just like totally forgot that Lisa was there. But uh, yeah, thanks for bringing that up, Carlos, because now I'm like what she there. I feel like she would have been she wouldn't have missed that. But I don't know if she would have flown to Mexico because she's got a lot going on.
Speaker 3: Do you know what.
Speaker 1: Actually, I don't think she was there because my friend was just in Vegas at her restaurant in Vegas and she texted me She's like, oh my god, Lisa and kenn are here and they're taking pictures with fans. So I don't think she could have been in Vegas and Mexico at the same time.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. I'm looking into this. I'm on it.
Speaker 2: You're on the job. See what happens on reality but the king when you get the exclusive, when you don't know that you're about this bill and exclusive. That's the purpose of this podcast, guy. So Evan, I adore you, I love you, and I'm sure my listeners want to follow you and just continue to get the tea from you. So let us know where we can follow you and where they can find you.
Speaker 1: So you can find me at Evan Reil on Instagram. I post a lot of my interviews there and also on page six dot com. You can check out what's going on there and then also I just launched my podcast with Page six. It's called Virtual Reality, and we've covered reality TV of course, lots of housewives. We've had some fun guests. Recently Drew Sidora from Atlanta is the most recent guest. Her and Ralph Pittman came onto the show and that was a lot of fun. So I co host that with Danny Murphy at Page six and you can check that out on Spotify and wherever you get your podcasts, Apple, like wherever you want to listen, you can, so yeah, check me out, guys.
Speaker 2: I love that. But congratulations on the podcast. You know, I adore you. We will be following and subscribing and continue to support you. So make sure the next tea you get, honey, you come back on Reality with the King and you give it to my fans.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, I'm always here for you.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, but thank you Evan.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks Carlos.
Speaker 2: This was fun. Hey, rain drops. See, I really hope that you guys had a lot of insight based on the conversation between Eva and I. As you can see, even Evan Child wants me to do a Love and Marriage Atlanta starring Ninni leaks. Hey, Look, I'll say this once, I'll say it again. I'll say it over and over and over and over. I love me some Nini. I adore her, and if there's ever an opportunity for her and I to work together, trust me, I will jump at the chance. And that's all I will say. Okay, thank you for listening to Reality with the King. New episodes dropped every Wednesday and fri Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality Withtheking dot com, and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram and Twitter. Tweak me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of More Sauce by Stitcher. It is executive produced by Me, Carlos King, and Jasmine Henley Brown. We are also produced by lashiqu Lotus Lee and La Porsha Thomas. Engineering and music by Marcus Ham More Sauce