Speaker 1: So everyone, this is Sam.
Speaker 2: I met him working at Tutto il Giorno, which is Gabby Karen and her husband's restaurant.
Speaker 1: They seem happy, they seem and love they own this restaurant.
Speaker 2: So I was at Twuto and Sam said to me, can I come on your podcast? And I said, I really don't have a ton of guests anymore in the podcast because it's more rants.
Speaker 1: And we do have guests, but.
Speaker 2: Respectfully, you know, we've had like Hillary Clinton and Matthew McConaughey. So I have been asked by so many people to come on, and I haven't ever really said yes. Like someone from high school, like ninth grade, asked me if they could come on, and it's hard to say no because you don't want to be rude. And so I sort of said to you, like, I don't really which is true. I don't really have a lot of guests on and it's mostly rants, and I do like the rants and just talking to the audience better than the guests anyway usually, So it wasn't even like a diss on you or anything or even any of my guests, even even of the best guest. I just like sort of riffing and not being tethered to anything. So you walked away and Brinn said to me last night, oh, you should have him on, Mama, you should have him on. So I then said, yeah, so Peanut is. She's the sweetest. So she said you should have him on. He's nice to us, and he got us the table and I was like, okay, we'll have him on tomorrow. So that was how we got you back to the table. You were bringing her, I guess to another Shirley Temple and so here we are.
Speaker 1: So now you're on. And for those.
Speaker 2: Of you who don't know Tuto Old Journal, they have a location in Southampton in seg They did have in the city and Tribeca for a minute.
Speaker 3: Right they did. Yes, that closed during COVID, but they opened up in East Hampton a cafe.
Speaker 2: Oh I've been there, different though, more like opening super casual.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're opening in Palmbi in the near future.
Speaker 1: Smart Okay.
Speaker 2: So the restaurant is very sort of bohem sexy chic like Balinese furniture, Donna Karen's influence, urbans and store really expensive like Cashmeir items I have many of. But it's a vibe and they have a DJ sometimes and jewelry. So, Sam, you're a manager there or you're the manager there.
Speaker 3: I'm the matre d.
Speaker 1: You're the matre d there, Okay.
Speaker 3: So essentially, yes, one of the managers, one of.
Speaker 1: The managers, okay.
Speaker 2: And you have a side that is your side hustle or you have a side hustle.
Speaker 3: Well, it started as my side hustle and it evolved into something much more meaningful and it really helped me like rediscover my love for hospitality. But prior to COVID, I was full time in the entertainment space and producing content for brands and working for film festivals and making films, which I just completed my first feature length film that'll be coming out hopefully later this year.
Speaker 1: What's it called.
Speaker 3: It's called The Premiere, okay, And you mentioned in it it takes place in sag Harbor. It's a it's a satirical mockumentary kind of commentary on the community. We filmed it all throughout the community and it's fun, it's offbeat. It's a special project that I'm excited for people to eventually see it.
Speaker 1: And you got to get it into the Hampton's Film Festival hopefully.
Speaker 3: Hopefully, but wait but this moment is like sixteen years in the making for me. I really have been manifesting this like meaningful conversation with you for many years. We go back many, many, many years, more than you probably can remember. But I said, I want to kind of go back and mention it all. And I think you're going to be surprised at how many interactions we've had throughout the years and how I've kind of been leading up to this moment.
Speaker 2: I am surprised because I think I remember seeing you. Did I see you at Kelly Rippa's party at Gelman's You did?
Speaker 3: Yes, you did? You saw me there?
Speaker 1: Okay? That was?
Speaker 3: That was That's one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like my first recent memory that I remember member of you. And you asked, And I think that in life for people, it's you know, it's important to go for it, not to be pushy, but to find the balance between pushy and going for it. And you asked and Brinn advocated for you. So here we are. So when did we first meet?
Speaker 3: We first met in two thousand and eight at your apartment on I get what it was like sixty second and something. I was an intern at Extra my junior year of college.
Speaker 2: Oh was that when I was doing like the acupuncture or something on a table.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were doing some sort of of yoga with like oil dripping on your forehead. Cookie was there? Oh my god, the whole crew. Yeah, I mean we go way back. This was first season of Housewives. So I feel like I really did meet you and know you when, and I loved you.
Speaker 1: Then I was going to say, was I nice because you were an intern?
Speaker 3: I tell people all the time, Bethany, you you really one of the reasons I do admire you so much. And I know there's no way to say this without sounding like some sort of like obsessed, but it's so much more than that, because I really kind of almost of us as like, not that we're on the sating level. Obviously you've achieved a lot more of success and notoriety, but like, I did meet you at a time when you were not as successful and I was sort of starting myself in the same space. So you're my contemporary as far as I'm concerned. I'm just catching up as you as you recently said, you know, but you were the same person in that moment that I met last night, and you were the same person that I saw on television you really are just who you are and unapologetically you and yeah, you weren't only nice, but you were funny and sarcastic and witty back then. And when I met you years later at the Skinny Girl Stangry a launch party at the it was at the Grammar Seat Park Hotel, Oh wow. I was there because a friend of mine worked for Dylan Lawrence, so we got invited and I approached you God, your then husband. You were great, and I actually I recalled the first time that we had met at your apartment and I said, oh, you know, and at that point you had really achieved so much more success, and I probably said, oh, I just, you know, want you to know how much I expect what you've done and how much admire you. When you you got a little emotional actually in the moment, and they were filming it for your show, and then afterwards your producers like ambushed me and said, oh, did you sign a release? Did you sign a release? And I did, and then I was waiting anxiously for it to air and I never did. Yeah, I was actually relieved.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting.
Speaker 3: And then I met you again at Yonkers Raceway.
Speaker 1: When I did the Derby thing you did.
Speaker 3: I went and this was like probably a rock about it, but I was just going because I you know, I'm from Westchester. It's just like randomly going to bet On, you know, a horse race, and there you were so that bright in the experience for race. Right.
Speaker 2: No, but yeah, Yonkers Raceway is and we're all hopes and dreams come true. But I was at Yonkers Raceway on the Derby day and I was doing something I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but listen, we've all hustled.
Speaker 2: And I'm glad that that's the case because I can say that there have been times there was someone who said something on my talk show like that I wasn't maybe I wasn't nice to them, or I think that happened or somewhere like I'm always I always wonder because you were an in, so I might have been talking to the producer, but like, how was I to the intern or the camera person.
Speaker 1: Because you're there to do something and whatever.
Speaker 2: It's impossible to acknowledge every single person, and I hope that I do, because when someone comes up for a picture or something like in a bathroom or a restaurant, if they say, like a mid bite can I get a picture?
Speaker 1: And I'm like in that moment, I'm like, can.
Speaker 2: We wait till after because I just feel degraded by and then I obsess over it anyway and I end up chasing. I was in the Glory Days diner in Connecticut. I ended up looking through the restaurant for the person because I thought they were going to wait for a second. And I've done it in the airport, like run through the airport out of the bathroom.
Speaker 1: I was like mid p and you know, so anyway, you try, But no.
Speaker 2: One's crying for people who are public people, but it's hard for them to every moment with someone make a moment because that person it's their big moment with the person who's being asked could have that moment. So many times, no one's crying for anyone. I'm just saying I'm glad that it's a balancing at it.
Speaker 3: But anytime, any interaction we've ever had, you've been very pleasant and well I appreciate that, just you know.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about the Hamptons a little bit. So do you love the Hamptons? Do you find it to be like do she at all? During this time of year you're engaging in like the service industry without getting into specifics, but do you find it to be a little how different is it on and off season? Not from a crowd perspective, but from a type of person perspective, Like how big a assholes can people be when it's heightened season?
Speaker 1: Without telling any names or anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I mean people we definitely experience and witness like the worst of humanity in the hospitality industry in July and August. It's a lot of people who just really are not ingrained in the community and they're not familiar with the area, and they come here with like entitled attitudes and just obnoxiousness. So that's really the main difference is just obviously the volume of people that come in the high season compared to you know, the year round community, which is all local people like myself, And it's such a small community. I mean, you're especially sag Harbor specifically. You know, it's like one main street and you've got everything you need from the coffee shop to the gym and to the laundromat to the restaurant. So when you're here in the off season, you're spending most of your day at these places with the same small group of people. But that's what I love most about the Hamptons is that being here year round you really become part of a very special community. There just has so much to offer, from you know, the natural beauty in the area to you know, the allura of the Hampton's and the sophistication of it, and you know access to the city and everything that this area provides.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm Whitney who's a friend of mine. Whitney Cummings is going to be excited when I call her out again for this because she said on Kelly and Ryan I think was her co host at that time, she said like she was talking about the Hamptons because maybe she had been here or she thought it was super like do she And it's honestly not people really think that it is. Yes, if you walk into a restaurant that's a hype restaurant at eight point thirty on Saturday night in the July, yeah, it would probably be douchey. I've never done that. You saw me last night. We were probably in at seven fifteen. Seven fifteen is even late. Usually we're eating at like six and you go back roads and you're coming off season and you love the middle of the week and you love tumbleweed Tuesday. You can't be a hater on the action because it's fun out here. But it's such a beautiful place of farm meets beach.
Speaker 1: And it's weird because other.
Speaker 2: Places I've been, like I've been to Nantucket, there's one circus in town.
Speaker 1: It's the main town.
Speaker 2: It's the same type of person, super preppy, like you know, and like it's sail boady and like almost like a cliche about waspiness in his country is like what Nantucket is now. Martha's Vineyard is slightly is more diverse because there are more towns, so this would be kind of more like that. But the Hamptons has very many diverse towns, like Montalk used to be like Ahman community where in the winter you have like depressed fishermen that are literally going out to get tuna and like there has been a drug issue sometimes because all those boats, those like shanty russy boats are all there and in the summer they're like also, well they're actually going out fishing in the winter too, but in the summer they're really like fishing, as my understanding, and it's more action for them and then Montalk became a hip place that became Coachella, but it's still got the fishermen local thing and it's still in the winter like a fishermen ghost town. So that's like one area which you could correct me. And then sag Harbor is used to be like it's a small also harbor town, and it used to be more quintessential, and there is no Starbucks and there really aren't big hype stores, but it's become the epicenter and very crowded during the summer.
Speaker 1: It's got a lot of different restaurants.
Speaker 2: And then like Southampton's thought of as waspy, Eastampton's thought of his more Jewish amagant. It's a little more like rich boheme trying to be cool, like the West Village or something like that. So but there's still and Westhampton is still really nice, but it's closer to the city.
Speaker 1: Like there's so many places.
Speaker 3: Right and god forbid you live in like you know, Quogg or Empton Bays, you're like an outcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm closer to Southampton technically, but closest out the Hampton Bay because I'm on a walkable like beach a three mile each that I chose that, but like, it's.
Speaker 3: So beautiful there, especially, like if you want to spend a lot of time at your home, Like why wouldn't you want to live in an area like that that's a little bit more secluded and come into town and out of town when you want. For me, the perfect life would be to live in one of the little village charming houses in Sad Harbor where I could walk back and forth to town.
Speaker 2: But it's ten degrees hotter in the summer there. It's very hot in the summer. And for me, the choices. I'm in Bridgehampton. I have a house on a gorgeous street with a big reserve. It's not on the water. I need to be on the sand.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know I mailed you a letter. Once I mailed you a letter, it got returned.
Speaker 2: No, we don't have a mail but no mail box in Bridgehampton, I mean Bridgempton.
Speaker 3: And when I when I learned about the big shot with Bethany, I was like, Oh, this is it. This is finally going to be my moment where I'm going to get to like work with Bethany in some way. And I called my I called Barry Posnik who I had met once and I had his number, and I just really called like the head of MGM, and I was like, Barry, I need you to get you want to let you on the show. That well then then it kind of got like derailed because of COVID. This is right. The schedule got impacted. So then I guess they just forgot about me. And then when I heard that the cast was announced and I was not included, I was, you know, distraught, and I wrote you. I wrote you a letter.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I have gotten most things that have ever been sent to me in bridge Hampton, by the way, another good reason to move. It's not on the water, not on the sand, and you can't get mail. It's you've got mail, but you don't. You've not got mail. I wonder sometimes I'm in this community. I'm not a local, but I'm not a summer like.
Speaker 1: I'm here year round.
Speaker 3: I'm not considered a local either. They're very very particular with who can identify as a little You're not born and raised here like I say, I'm a local now because yeah, I've lived here a year round for four years. I work here, my life unfolds here. But God forbid I claim to be a local. The real locals are like the bonnickers and like the real hardcore sag Harborites, people that.
Speaker 2: Work in ocean rescue, people that are fishermen, people that crab clam.
Speaker 3: Well speaking of like, I mean, I'm wearing my Round Swamp hat in honor of view, but it's farmers and fishermen feed us all. Because really this place that people think is so snooty and you know, ostentatious. Yeah, it can be because of the amount of wealth, but the place was built by farmers and fishermen, you know, and that still remains right.
Speaker 1: But what farmer or fishermen could afford Round Swamp Nobody, I mean literally.
Speaker 3: What billionaire can afford.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean no, it's I mean, it's gotten insane. It's the air on of here, but it's not. So what do you think of these videos that I do? And like, I mean, people come up to me all the time on the street about the Round Swamp, about the Chanel, about everything but the Round Swamp, And I'm not kidding one. I'm like, everyone hates me and Hampton's because I went to the Round Swamp one time after and someone was like if I can post it about it and now look, the lines are crazy than they were.
Speaker 3: I'm like, it's the lord's work.
Speaker 1: People. People need to know what's worth and what's not.
Speaker 3: I love it because I understand it, because I experience it so like, I don't know what Someone who isn't familiar with the area might think that maybe you're exaggerating, but I'm like, no, she's not. Like that's what Like the spot show costs.
Speaker 1: At but how good is it?
Speaker 3: Three most expensive liquids on earth are like printer ink gasoline, and like spot Show. It's not a lie, it's not an exaggeration.
Speaker 1: How good is that? A spot show?
Speaker 3: Though I actually haven't tried it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I've ruined it.
Speaker 3: I've had the chicken salad, the tune, the cookies, the fruit, the apparel, and it probably paid like this trucker hat.
Speaker 2: I've no, the fruit is not it. No, I'm gonna change. I'm gonna fuck myself over now the fruit is not it?
Speaker 1: Okay. Two things you need to know about the fruit. This is shocking.
Speaker 2: It's bizarre, it doesn't make any sense. It's just not it. For the price I want buy a single piece of fruit. There I'm telling you right now, the fruit and vegetables, is not it the food, some prepared food, not those sweaty salads. Because it's a pressure cooker. You got to eat it the same day. Otherwise the next day you want to kick the kim woa. But that's where billionaires it like throw salads out, which is terrible. The stuff that I say is really the stuff to get, but it's not the produce. I'm going to turn you onto a place that isn't Hampton Bays and it's called Neurals and it's a Turkish market. And every they have passion fruit, they have figs, they have like the fruit is so good there, and it's so cheap.
Speaker 1: It's very good.
Speaker 2: It's Turkish, so they'll have like the Moroccan egg that that Turkish eggplant salad very good.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna check it out in September.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I fucked myself too, because Crow's Nest has the bet steak in the Hamptons, including the Palm respectfully, including two do well.
Speaker 3: The palm is it was like a non insistent at this point, the.
Speaker 2: Best steak in the Hampton's by far As Crows. Nos, not a discussion.
Speaker 3: I haven't had the steak there.
Speaker 1: No one needs a stake there.
Speaker 2: So I fucked everybody there too, because I fucked myself because I'm not gonna be able to get the steak or the gaspacho or the blueberries. I screwed myself more than anyone. I'm gonna be able to go. I'm gonna walk in with my tail to my legs and be.
Speaker 3: Like, Hi, you know you used social media and you know you couldn't handle the impact the power.
Speaker 2: Now I'm too exactly. I mean, Porchanel were forever.
Speaker 3: Aligned, I know, and now I'm like a local celebrity just because of what happened with justin Timberlake. So were you in town when all that went down.
Speaker 1: I'm going to see his concert.
Speaker 2: I'm excited. I like him. I think he's a good artist. I think he's a good performer. I think people judge him based on his relationship with Britney Spears when they were wearing denim matching outfits. That's like crystallizing Kim Kardashian as a person who was in a porn film like she did Sex Take two thousand years ago. I think she's done a few things since then, and I think justin Timberlake has done a few things since then, the drinking and driving, particularly in the summer, particularly in like you know, a very crowded, not advanced roads, like you're on dark roads. Sometimes like that scares me. I have a daughter. I'm grateful for the experience because no one got hurt and it was a cautionary tale at the beginning of the summer.
Speaker 1: So that's how I see it.
Speaker 2: I agree, and people call it a mistake, I think there'll have to be fifty shades of mistakes, because that's a mistake. Is like you know, sleeping with somebody that you shouldn't have, or like you know, putting purple on your walls instead of blue.
Speaker 1: It's not driving right drunk right he.
Speaker 3: May he used or judgment. That's really what it comes down to in my mind. When people no not you know that you have alternative options. You know, you can call an uber. You know, I've left my car and stag barber for days. If I've had too much to drink, I'll get it. I'll get three tickets. But it's cheaper than someone's life.
Speaker 2: Well, it literally impairs your judgment, so you can't make good judgment. Once you've been drinking, so you have to the tail for people. And the cautionary advice is to say, if you're going to sip one sip of alcohol, that has to be a game plan ahead of time for what's going to go down, unless you know yourself, like I'm a person that not even can drink one glass of wine all the time at restaurant, Like that's just what it is. It's not like, oops, I drew there had one. Think it's a good idea to have too then rescrewed, like it's called anything for me more than one drink, or if you're a small person and it's gonna be a large drink, you have to have a game plan ahead of time.
Speaker 3: I agree. I want to go back to your recent comment on your podcast, which I really like resonate to about like not trying to mess with the media. The media is the ocean, like you know, you have to have like a healthy respect for the media. And so on Tuesday, when all of these local news crews descended on sag Harbor, like the light bulb goes off into my head. I'm like, oh my god, this is a great chance to like promote my podcast and make a comment about Justin. So I grab like this big poster like with the artwork for the podcasts, and I went from one television crew to the next, from News twelve to Fox A Good Day No, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Standing there with news crews in sag Harbor.
Speaker 3: It was just like one news van after the next, all of the crews like hamped out outside the American Hotel, outside the municipal building like it was. It was. It was like a media circus. So then I just went from one crew to the next, and I was trying to like pull up the podcast and then I would make like a comment. It didn't work at all because they ended up cutting all of that out of what they aired, and they also ended up cropping the poster behind me. So it's just like an extreme close up of my face, horrible angle and just me like criticizing Justin on one channel to the next.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's that's the piece of guy trying to do what I would say in that case, don't be so that's too obvious. Yeah they would. I'd be torn off by that too. Even in the show, when someone tries to their story in the show, they go to the person that's not speaking a lot so and you were shameless, but it didn't work, so I would find a way to be interesting.
Speaker 3: It was bad. It was bad. They were like, what do you think and I said, well, well, I'm going to elaborate more on my podcast. But yeah, right, it was. It was bad. That was not my proudest moment. But I think we got like four more downloads.
Speaker 2: But if you could have fitted into talking about your podcast in a really natural way, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a podcast called Driving while Drunk.
Speaker 2: So I talked you know what I mean, like like whatever, whatever it was, but what was what did you say?
Speaker 1: What was your opinion?
Speaker 3: Well, my opinion was that you know, in today's day and age, with technology, you know, you can call an uber or someone like Justin who I imagine has tons of resources or people around him to take care of things like there's really no excuse to to get behind the wheel and he's lucky, and it's it is a good cautionary tale so that people know that celebrities are not, you know, above this kind of discipline. Then I felt bad after the fact hearing that maybe he was only served one martini and maybe he wasn't.
Speaker 2: But that's what they said. They served him. Does that mean he wasn't somewhere before?
Speaker 1: Didn't? Was it driving from the American Hotel that he got stopped?
Speaker 3: I believe so.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can't certainly can't prosecute someone based on what their eyeballs look like in a photo.
Speaker 1: That's like ridiculous, and you can look great.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think he looked pretty good, so he did. His skin looked amazing.
Speaker 1: No housewife has ever had a mug shot like that.
Speaker 3: Is he using that Australian skincare that you've been?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, no housewife has ever had a mug shot like that, And there's so many.
Speaker 3: Mon I Sonia's is decent, it is far well. I think she looks like like youthful. She doesn't look like haggard. She looks a little disoriented, but her skin looks pretty fresh.
Speaker 2: Wait, what a great Let's guess how many housewives have mug shots?
Speaker 1: You think it's ten?
Speaker 3: Oh? Wait more? No, not New York just all, yes, all.
Speaker 1: Well, it's only about one hundred and fifty housewives that have ever been anywhere across all citybee seventy.
Speaker 3: When people say, when people refer to a city, as a franchise, and it's like, no, the whole thing is the franchise. We'll say, oh, like, oh, I'm a cast member on a different franchise.
Speaker 2: No, it's a city in an overall franchise. Right, how many you think there are? Then you'd say there's ten. There's not fifteen, because that would be ten percent almost.
Speaker 3: I would say it's got to be thirty.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to do some research. I'm going to come back to you with a.
Speaker 2: Comprehensive I think it's a great coffee table book. It is just like each Housewives mug shot, real mug.
Speaker 3: Shots of the real housewives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real mug shots are the real housewives. Well, this was so fun. There was really really fun.
Speaker 3: We didn't even get to talk about the Palm Tree Music Festival. I thought you were going to go on a rant about that.
Speaker 2: I don't know much about it. I saw traffic and my daughter had kids over here that night.
Speaker 1: That was the big night.
Speaker 2: I had my big girl panty moment on and let her have boys over with her girlfriend and supervised. And it was the night of the Palm Tree Festival. So I was still awake listening to them because they couldn't get out of here.
Speaker 1: The boys were taking an uber.
Speaker 2: Home all the way to mon Talk and I couldn't get out of here.
Speaker 1: They couldn't get out of here because of that festival.
Speaker 2: So thank god my driver happened to be out that night here that night, and he waited and he had to drive them to where they could get it. But is that a real It sounds like that was a real music festival because I know someone who came in from La for it.
Speaker 1: Is it real?
Speaker 3: It is? I just don't get it or I don't. First of all, there's not a single Palm Tree like in the Northeast. I don't know why they would ever call it the Palm Tree Music Festival.
Speaker 2: That's a great line. Wait, but is it like a Coachella type of thing, like a real fetch.
Speaker 3: I think it's more like electric zoo like more like house techno music versus like disaster. That's my idea of Randall's Island. Yeah, that's not even Hampton z at all, not at all.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make any sense. That would be in Westhampton in my opinion, like closer to the city.
Speaker 3: Were own speech like yeah, before.
Speaker 2: Electronic dance music. It doesn't make any sense, not at all. Wow, that makes a lot of sense. So anyway, So Brin's your your biggest your biggest support, your biggest.
Speaker 1: Advocate, your agent.
Speaker 3: And change my life.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh my god, this is so fun. You looked great, lesson, you loved your outfit. Well what's the podcast called.
Speaker 3: It's called Next in Line and I host it with Shane from Sagtown, who you may remember, remember the episode where you went surfing and you had to pay for everybody and you Yes, of course I do that. Shane was the surf instructor.
Speaker 1: Oh what's his less name?
Speaker 3: You know, Dykeman?
Speaker 1: Dykeman. Yes, and Sagtown. You're talking about the coffee place.
Speaker 3: Yes, we record it there. It's yeah, he owned that. It's chaos. He owns the place that.
Speaker 2: Food looks amazing and other sandwiches. And I've gone in there and posted in there too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Fucking everybody over here. But the locals should be happy. I think Roundstomp has to be happy.
Speaker 1: I don't know. All right, so much fun, Thank you so much, Thank.
Speaker 3: You so much for having me. This was so special and I look forward to seeing more. Be at tutto and anywhere else.
Speaker 1: Let's see you soon.