Speaker 1: Center. It's nice to be with you here in Washington, DC. There's a lot going on as speakers race. We're gonna save that for another episode because who knows what's gonna happen there. But there's serious news that is breaking, and the media's reaction to this rocket that hit a hospital a lot of casualties in Gaza was immediately to start going after Israel. CNN was almost excited to report it, saying this could have the whole world change their mindset on Israel, when we didn't have any of the facts yet. That is disturbing.
Speaker 2: Well, look at it. It is a powerful illustration of what we said in Monday's podcast. And by the way, if you didn't listen to Monday's podcast, you ought to go back and listen to it. It was entitled CNN is Hamasa's air Force, So is MSNBC, so is ABC. Here's the evidence, and we walk through how a critical part of Hamasa's battle plan is to count on the corporate media, the dishonest line puppets of the media, to repeat their propaganda and in particular, to attack Israel, to demonize Israel. And what happened here today. You and I are sitting here, it's about eleven pm on Tuesday night. We're recording this today. A hospital was struck in Gaza, and you know, it is striking the media left. It's saying, aha, the Israelis did at c see. We knew there'd be Palestinian civilian casualties, and there are going to be Palestinian civilian casualties, but they were gleeful to blame it on Israel. Now as we sit here tonight at eleven pm, the facts are still murky. It's still coming out. But Prime Minister Netanyahoo Is emphatically demanded denied that it was an Israeli rocket. The IDF has put out video proof that it appears to have been a Palestinian terrorist rocket that went awry and hit the hospital. And one of the things to understand, the Israeli missiles are incredibly targeted. They know exactly what they're doing. They hit military targets because their precision the Palestine and is just file fire rockets willy nilly. They don't have guidance systems, they're not advanced, they're really crude, and a very significant percentage of the rockets just go off course. They hit civilian areas.
Speaker 1: There's reports that thirty to forty percent of the rockets when they shoot a lot at the same time, don't even make it out of Gaza in that area. They just misfire or they come down early and they kill other innocent people Palestinians well.
Speaker 2: And the thing to understand, look, the Poalestinians Hamas is making these rockets. Many of these rockets are mained out of things like water pipes because international agencies give millions of dollars to put in water pipes to get clean water to Gaza and the terraces, and Hamas cut up the water pipes and turn them into rockets. And so these are just these are rockets that have some propulsion and some ball bearings or other other shrapnel that explode that is designed to kill personnel. But they don't have precision guidance systems. So right now, as we sit here at eleven o'clock tonight, it appears that it is likely the rocket that hit the hospital was actually fired by a Palestinian terrorist organization. We don't know that for sure, but let me give you a for example, the evolution of the New York Times headlines today. So the first headline says israeleigh strike kills hundreds in hospital. Palestinians say, yeah, I noticed how much they worried there. Palestinians say, notice how much work that is that that phrase. Palestinians say, now, they had to revise that, and so afterwards they changed it to at least six hundred dead in strike on Gaza hospital. Palestinian say, boy, they stick everything. You're going to see a lot of New York Times headlines. That ends with Palestinians say, because whatever their propaganda is, the New York Times is going to emblaze it across the headline. Here's the third headline today, at least five hundred dead in blast at Gaza hospital.
Speaker 1: That changed a lot from the first headline.
Speaker 2: Palestinians say, they still include those words on every headline. Now. The point is there's a blast. But notice, and this goes back to we've talked before on this podcast about the active voice and the passive voice. The active voice is Ben hit the ball. Yeah in tennis, that's a frequent accurate statement. You're a very good tennis player, So Ben hit the ball. The active voice has an actor that is engaging in the verb. The passive voice is the ball was hit. Now, the ball was hit. The reason people use the passive voice in politics and in journalism is for one reason, and it's consistent, which is they use the passive voice to hide the actor, to obscure who did the thing. So if you say the ball was hit, you're trying to hide that it was Ben that hit the ball. In this case, they started out with Israeli strike kills. What is it that killed? It was the Israeli strike. It was those bad, bad Jewish people in Israel. That's what the New York Times and.
Speaker 1: Implying it was purposeful that they said we want to blow up a hospital to day.
Speaker 2: You know, because the Israelis are sitting there saying, what do you want to do today? Let's blow up a hospital because that seems like a great idea. But you know what, for the media, these headlines are pre written. They're ready to there will be civilians killed. Why because the Hamas puts their military targets surrounded by civilians. But then suddenly the facts got ahead of them and they changed it to strike on Gaza Hospital. And notice what's missing the actor, and then finally blast at Gaza Hospital. Then it's not even a strike, it's just boom.
Speaker 1: It just happened.
Speaker 2: Hospital blew up. And by the way, you know, the New York Times and CNN and the corporate media was not alone. And we'll cover this more on Friday's pod. They were not alone and immediate wanting to blame Israel. You know who else did?
Speaker 1: Some of your colleagues in Congress.
Speaker 2: Rashida Talib, I want you to take a look right now at the tweet she put out. I'm gonna read it. Israel just bombed the Baptist hospital, killing five hundred Palestinians, doctors, children, patients, just like that, potus. This is what happens when you refuse to facilitate a cease fire and help de escalate your war and destruction only approach. Your wrote war and destruction only approach has opened my eyes and many Palestinian Americans and Muslim Americans like me. We will remember where you stood. So understand what she's saying. Immediately when she sees the headline, she's like, this is Israel and what does she want? Cease fire? Yeah, I told you before. And look, we've talked about on this podcast how the Biden administration has said, ceasefire, sees fire, sees fire. That's going to be their talking points. Why because after Hamas has murdered now over fourteen hundred Israelis, roughly three hundred IDF soldiers and about eleven hundred civilians, thirty Americans, the position of the radical left is to cease fire Israel, do nothing. We're done now. Yeah, they murdered their people. They're murdered more, but right now, do not respond, do not attack Amas, do not eliminate Hamas. Cease fire. That is what the Democrats say, that is what the media say. That is why this is Hamas's air force.
Speaker 1: You know, it's interesting and I got to say to our audience, they did an amazing job spreading what we were talking about with the media and how they're covering this conflict, this war and our last podcast. It clearly went viral because the people that listen shared it on social media. If they missed it, go back for this.
Speaker 2: Monday's podcast is the biggest podcast we have had in months because people were interested and we cited chapter and verse. We just played the media coverage and showed how they are playing the role. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBCCBS, They're all playing the role of being hamon us as propagandists. And it's not just peripheral. It is an integral part of the strategy from Hamas to try to defeat israel Is. The media is part of their strategy, and boy, there fulfilling their role.
Speaker 3: Gangbust, I want to tell you about Patriot Mobile.
Speaker 1: For ten years, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider. And when I say only trust me, they're the only one now. The team there have been great supporters, not only of shows just like this one, but they are proud to partner with conservative organizations to grow the conservative base. When you switch to Patriot Mobile, you're sending a message that you support free speech, religious freedom, the sanctity of life, the Second Amendment, as well as our military, our veterans, and our first responder heroes. They have one hundred percent US based customer service team which makes switching easy. You can keep your same cell phone number you have now, you can keep your same phone or upgrade now when you pay your bill. This is when the magic happens. They take a percentage of your bill each and every month and give it back to conservative causes that you help choose to support in these categories that I just mentioned. And you may not realize it, but many of the big mobile companies actually give huge donations to democrats as well as to plan parenthood. So stop giving your mind to woke corporations that are fighting against your values and switch to Patriot Mobile. Use the promo code Verdict. You'll get free activation and the best deals of the year. Call them nine to seven to two Patriot that's nine seven to two Patriot or online at Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict that's Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict. There's a second part of this that we're going to do a very deep dive on tonight, and it's an important one for everyone that's listening, and that is how did we get to a point in this country where our colleges are on the side of terrass To be clear, the majority of colleges that I've seen all over the country, the students are in favor of the Palestinians Hamas the terrorists. They're against Israel. And you don't have to look that deep to understand this is money flowing in from democrats. This is money flowing in from George Soros. This is also very clear connections between Black Lives Matter and HAMAS, and no one is covering this or touching this or connecting these dots in the media, which if there's any time to do it, it's right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Listen, our elite universities are venomous pits of anti Semitism and hatred for Israel, and we're seeing that arise all across the country. It is vicious, it is nasty. But our elite universities are also places that have embraced Black Lives Matter. And this is an important piece of news that you will not see on the corporate media. They will not cover this. But I want our listeners to understand this. Black Lives Matter supports Hamas. Black Lives Matter is HAMAS, and I want you to understand this. And we're gonna lay out the facts and details on this carefully. But every university president, every college professor, every fortune five hundred corporation that wrote a check to Black Lives Matter, all of them who embraced these radical Marxist revolutionaries, they need to be asked, every one of them, do you support this anti Semitic, anti Israel hatred? Because you've funded it, you've embraced it, you've endorsed it. So let's start. Black lives matter to the organization, and it's important to draw distinction. And what we did several years ago on Verdict, we did a long podcast while looking through the Marxist roots of Black Lives Matter. Understand there's a difference between the phrase black lives matter. The phrase black lives matter is unequivocally true. It is a truism. Every reasonable and rational person agrees with that. Sure, Now it is also true White lives matter, Hispanic lives matter, Agian American lives matter.
Speaker 1: All lives matter.
Speaker 2: But yes, yes, unequivocally yes, do black lives matter? Absolutely? Now, mind you, Black Lives matter the movement, and there is an organization Black Lives Matter, Inc. Yeah, that is incorporated. It is a business. It is a business where they've made millions.
Speaker 1: Their grifters.
Speaker 2: They are grifters, but they're not just grifters. They are Marxist grifters, and they are explicitly Marxist. They are trained Marxist organizers. And they've referred to Israel as an apartheid state. They've said that the US, because of its alliance with Israel is quote complicit in the genocide taking place against the Palestinian people. I want you to watch now Palestine Black Lives Matter co founder patrese culors, she's at my alma mater in twenty fifteen doing a panel at the Harvard Law School. Here she is calling for the end of Israel.
Speaker 4: Listen actions always. The other thing I'll say is Palestine is our generation in South Africa. And if if we don't step up boldly and courageously to end the imperialist project that's called Israel, we're doomed.
Speaker 2: I want you to hear those words. End the imperialist project that is called Israel. That's Black Lives Matter, That's what Black Lives Matter calls for. And mind you not help the Palestinian people not have a two states solution.
Speaker 1: End Israel, push them into the sea.
Speaker 2: She wants to eliminate. We talked about in the last episode the radical left wing mantra from the river to the sea. What that means is literally wipe out Israel. There are twenty two Arab countries on Earth, there are fifty Muslim countries on Earth. There is one one one Jewish state on planet Earth. And these radicals. They believe that number should be zero. They don't want there to be a Jewish state. And here's what she's calling for, end Israel. That is the view of the radical left now. I want to also point out that she said in twenty fifteen she admitted she and her fellow organizers are quote trained Marxist.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Here, have a look.
Speaker 5: I think that the criticism is helpful. I also think that it might I think of a lot of things. The first thing I think is that we actually do have an ideological frame, myself and Alicia in particular, trained organizers. We are trained Marxists.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 5: Super versed on sort of ideological theories.
Speaker 2: Look, that's who they are. They are communists, they are Marxists. By the way, Patrise Kuller started as a trained organizer with something called the Labor Community Strategy Center. She called it her first political home. The center's director, Eric Mann, was her political mentor. She told Politic that there was that it was there. She was trained for a youth and she grew as a leader. The Labor Community Strategy Centator just describes its philosophy as quote an urban experiment using grassroots organizing to quote focus on Black and Latino communities with deep historical ties to the long history of anti colonial, anti imperialist, pro communist resistance to the US Empire. So understand if you support Black Lives Matter, the organization you support, in their own words, pro communist resistance to the US Empire. Now, the Senator teaches and studies the history of quote indigenous rebellions against the initial European genocidal invasions and quote the Great Slave Haitian Revolution of the seventeen nineties, and quote the great slave rebellions that won the US Civil War for the racist North. The Center also expresses its appreciation for the work of the US Communist Party, especially quote especially black communists, as well as a support for the great work of the Black Panther Party, the American Indian Movement, the Young Lords, the Brown Berets, and the Great Revolutionary Rainbow Experiments of the nineteen seventies. Speaking with the asl US at Liberty Weekly podcast, Cullers described the Center as her quote foundation, claiming that it was there that she developed the skills that helped her found the Black Lives Matter movement after having been recruited by its director, Eric mann Man, who is an avowed communist revolutionary, that's what he described himself as. Was the New England coordinator for Students Students for a Democratic Society in nineteen sixty eight the Radical Marxist Organization. The following year, an even more radical wing splittered from the SDS, led by Bill Ayres and Bernardine Dorn, calling for violent direct action over civil disobedience, and that splinter group became known as the Weather Underground, with the stated goal of over throwing the US government. As a result, the FBI classified correctly the organization as a domestic terrorist group in nineteen sixty nine. That's where Black Lives Matter came from, explicit Marxists waging violent war on what they describe as the US Empire. They described themselves as a pro communist resistance to the US Empire.
Speaker 1: You would think that these CEOs that were writing these massive checks to Black Lives Matter, and all of these sports teams are giving them literally billions in free media with Black Lives Matter on the helmets, the end zones at the end of the basketball courts that even the US opened the corners, they had them up Black Lives Matter. You would think they would have done a little bit of research and been like do we really want to give this? But that was that part of a Hey, you can't say no, you can't ask questions. You have to go with these radicals because if you don't, they will come to ruin and destroy your industry.
Speaker 2: Look, the NBA mandated that every NBA court had to have the words black Lives Matter emblazoned on the court. Now does the NBA support what Patrice Kulor says, she supports the founder of Black Lives Matter, Inc? The end of Israel? Do they support Hamas? Do they support and by the way, following following these attacks, So let's go back two weeks ago. You have the terror attacks in Israel. You have the greatest single day massacre of Jews since the Holocaust. You have death squads going house to house murdering civilians, targeting civilians, targeting elderly people, targeting women, targeting children, raping women and raping little girls, dragging them into the public street, beheading infants. What was Black Lives Matter reaction? Well, here's one tweet they sent out. Take a look that is all that is it? A picture of a hand glider with a Palestinian flag saying I stand with Palestine. And by the way, that image are the terrorists that came in to the concert, to the ravee and murdered hundreds of young people at an outdoor concert. They're at a concert, and they stood there and they just gunned them down.
Speaker 1: And this is the equivalent of putting on a picture of the nine to eleven hijackers.
Speaker 2: This is I support murderers who target teenagers, not military targets, not people engaged in war. Not I support a peaceful dialogue of a different diplomatic situation with the Palestines. None of that. I support the terrorists who were murdering people. That was Black Lives Matter, and and let me give you for example, a quote from the Washington Free Beacon. Lives Matter chapters across the United States had hardly contained their glee following the terrorist attacks against the Jewish nation. Black Lives Matter Chicago on Tuesday posted an image exalting at paragliding Palestinian terrorist, a clear reference to the Hamas gunmen who flew into a music festival Saturday morning and massacred at least two hundred and sixty Israelis. On Instagram, the Chicago chapter posted graphics claiming it is racist and islamophobic quote to criticize Hamasa's brutality. So if you don't like raping children, you're racist and homophobe, Islamophobic, and said the terrorist group had quote the legal right to resist Israel by slaughtering innocent civilians. Black Lives Matter Grassroots, which represents twenty six of the movement's chapters, on Monday, justified Hamas's terror as quote a desperate act of self defense and in fact, so this is more from the Washington Examiner quote, as black people continue to fight to end militarism and mass incarceration in our own communities, let us understand the resistance in Palestine as an attempt to tear down the gates of the world's largest open air prison. That was BLM Grassroots, which represents dozens of BLM chapters. BLM Indianapolis on X on Twitter reposted an image that read I Stand with Palestine from the US Palestinian Community Network. The chapter also reposted a separate image from a racial justice group reading quote, Palestinians have lived under the violence of Israeli colonialism for seventy five years. To end all violence, the initial and ongoing violence of the oppressor and the reactive resistance of the oppressed. We must act to end the oppression. BLM Detroit, another group posted on Instagram the image that BLM Grassroots released, while BLM Philadelphia, yet another group, has since appeared to delete. A repost on its Instagram story a pro Palestinian protesters of the US, with one exclaiming quote, all of us are here standing today, are proud, proud of what occurred yesterday. Proud proud of it. Now.
Speaker 1: Now hold on, let's also be queer about saying that I think you didned to understand. You can be off off groups or one offs right with it, one of the large organization nationwide, and you could say, okay, as a national group we condemned.
Speaker 2: With Indianapolis, Detroit, Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: They didn't come out. In fact, they said.
Speaker 2: They're allowed to do this, and no one disagreed.
Speaker 1: Right. No one's saying that they shouldn't have said it. No one's saying they went off the off the deep Ed.
Speaker 2: Well, the founder of Black Lives Matter, called for the end of Israel. Of course they're celebrating this. They're trained Marxists, they're anti Semites, they hate Israel, and they are rooting for the terrorists that are murdering Israeli civilians. Now you might say, Okay, this is a fringe group. This is not near the core of American society.
Speaker 1: Follow the money.
Speaker 2: I want to go back and just look at some of the record. Airbnb donated five hundred thousand dollars to the Black Lives Matter Foundation and the NAACP. It's unclear how the money was divided between the two groups.
Speaker 1: Got a cash Amazon, This is an incredible amount of money. I hope everybody listening to this will share this. This is the part that people need to understand. Amazon donated twenty seven million across twelve or of the organizations, including Black Lives Matter. It's unclear which scares the hell out of me how the twenty seven million was divvied up.
Speaker 2: Twenty seven million is a crap ton of money. Yeah. Bad Robot Productions donated two hundred thousand dollars to Black Lives Matter Los Angeles in June of twenty twenty. Coca Cola Yeah, actually, Sprite made a five hundred thousand dollars contribution to Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation. Degree the deodorant planged one hundred thousand dollars the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, Dash.
Speaker 1: Half a half a million.
Speaker 2: Bucks, DoorDash five hundred thousand dollars. I used DoorDash all the time. It's it's great, it's convenient, except for the bastards of supporting Marxist organizations.
Speaker 1: It support the Palestinians and cheered them on while they're the Palestinians.
Speaker 2: Hamastomos, it's Amas terrorists. Drop Box, the founder and CEO, personally donated five hundred thousand dollars of the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation and said that he would personally match employee donations. Microsoft Microsoft donated two hundred and fifty thousand dollars the Black Lives Matter Foundation. And how about Warner Brothers Discovery. Warner Brothers Discovery signed Patrise Colors Pledge and signed actually Patris Colors to a multi year deal to produce original programming across a range of platforms. So understand this. Warner Brothers Discovery looked at this event Marxists, this racist anti Semite who. By the way, among other things, the founders of a Black Lives Matter have also called for boycotting all white owned businesses. So the last time I checked Amazon. Jeff Bezos ain't black. Bill Gates, who owns Microsoft, is the biggest shareholder. He ain't black. These morons are literally funding organizations that are calling for boycotts of their companies.
Speaker 1: But this is this is virtue signaling one I won right. I don't want to be accused of being a racist company. Therefore, how big does it check me to be to black lives matter? Regardless of what you're supporting, even if it's terrorist organization.
Speaker 2: So here's what needs to happen everyone who watches this podcast, and we are I think this month we're going to cross the threshold of one million viewers of the month of October. I think we're on pace to do that. We've been just under a million. I think this month we're going to cross a million. This has big been our biggest month ever.
Speaker 1: Unique individuals let's speak here. But by the way, views are way the million.
Speaker 2: Views where three to four million. We're well north of that. But this is a million unique people that watch this podcast, which is blowing away CNN. It's blowing away a lot of the media. Every one of us who watches this needs to demand of these companies, Hey do you support Black Lives Matter, Marxist agenda supporting Hamas? Are you anti Semites? Do you support that we need the end of Israel? That is important that these groups be held accountable. And by the way, it's not just Black Lives Matter?
Speaker 1: Can we go one another thing about Black Lives Matter? That I think also people to understand this is their total focus right now. So if you want to understand what they're doing as an organization right now, if you're writing checks right now to Black Lives Matter, if you're a corporation right in these checks they're so purpose right now is supporting Hamas.
Speaker 2: That's all they're doing right now now. To be fair, I think most of these corporations are trying to just slink into the cornfields. It reminds me of Homer Simpson, like fading into the cornfield. That that that that that mean like they're just trying to disappear. And you know what, they know the corporate media is not going to hold him to account. They know that that CNN's not going to ask, hey, why do you support a Marxist organization that wants to end Israel?
Speaker 1: Or are you still giving to them this year?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Is it in your corporate budget.
Speaker 2: Look, nobody's asking that they may be they may be right, now, every one of these companies needs to be asked that and and and you know it's not just Black Lives Matter, it's other radical left wing groups. So you take, for example, the Democratic Socialist of America. So Democratic Socialists of America is the radical left wing group. It's the Democratic Socialists of America is the party of ilan Omar of Cory Bush, of Rashida Taliv of AOC of Jamal Bowman, who remember pulled the fire alone because he wanted to end the vote. That's who the Democrats Socialists of America are. Watch one Colorado State representative, a guy named Tim Hernandez, when he's asked by a reporter about Hamas's atrocity. He's a Democrat Democratic Socialist, just like the rest of these. Watch how he responds.
Speaker 1: And I think it's despicable why they're protesting, for.
Speaker 5: Protesting and the fact that you can't condemn women and children and elderly.
Speaker 6: People in the streets.
Speaker 2: What about it?
Speaker 1: Do you condemn it? Why can't you say yes? Because you didn't give an answer, and every I think anybody who watches would understand there you go.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we guaranteed more than three people will watch the video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we just did that.
Speaker 2: But but look, what's interesting is when he says, what about what about the women and children and elderly people being mowed down in the streets, and his response is what about it? Yeah. Look, it's just like Rashida Talib. They won't condemn the barbarism, the war crimes, the targeting of civilians, the horrific conducts of Hamas terrorists because they supported it. And so let's be clear, if you support Black Lives Matter, if you write checks to Black Lives Matter, you were supporting these Hamas terrorists. And if you support the Democrats Socialists of America, that's what you support as well, because they embrace this hatred for Israel, this hatred for Jews. Let's be clear, Hamas was murdering people simply because they were Jewish, if you were Jewish, just.
Speaker 1: Like their rockets, they don't care what it hits as long as someone dies.
Speaker 2: It's Jewish, yes, and it is naked anti Semitism and more and more on the left. That is their view is Jews are evil and deserve to be killed because they're Jewish and that sounds harsh, but that's Hamas's view. And if you defend Hamosh. Look, Black Lives Matter Chicago puts up an image of a terrorist who murdered nearly three hundred teenagers Israelis because they were Jews, and said, I stand with the murderer. I stand with the terrorist.
Speaker 1: Do it again.
Speaker 2: That is exactly what they're saying. And by the way, it's not just major fortune, five hundred companies, the media, it's also George Soros. George Soros, let me read an article from The News. Billionaire Democratic donor George Soros once slammed the US for supporting Israel and not recognizing Hamas after the terrorist group won control of the Gaza strip. In a two thousand and seven Financial Times off ed, Soros chasing the Bush administration's commitment to Israel, calling on the US and the Jewish state to work together with Hamas, whose forces killed more than nine hundred people across the Gaza border on Saturday. So, George Soros, who is by the way, one of, if not the single biggest Democrat giver donor on the Democrat side, it is funding dozens, if not hundreds of left wing organizations, is putting millions and millions of dollars, is funding the Soros Das who are refusing to lock up murderers, who, by the way, are releasing people who commit the kind of crime Samas commits, although they do it on smaller scales. They murder and rape one, two, three, four, five Americans, and the Soros Das let them go. Hamas murders fourteen hundred Israelis, thirty Americans, and Soros says, hey, America ought to work with Amas. Those are our people. That is the view of the radical left.
Speaker 1: Do you know of any other op ed that George Soros has written? Because for George Soros to go out there and to want to do an op ed defending Hamas and attacking Israel, he has to really believe this at a whole nother level, because he's not a guy yet he does a lot behind the scenes. He's a behind the scenes guy, but to publicly come out and to do that and to say I stand with him, basically, you need to accept Thomas Hamas or the people you need to be standing by. If that's what's sort of saying publicly, imagine what he's saying privately.
Speaker 2: Look, this is the modern radical left. They hate Israel. We talked about the last part how Jake Tapper went went on CNN and said, Wow, the anti Semitism and the far left is really becoming apparent to a lot of us, and it's shocking a lot of us. Well, look, it's not shocking anyone who's paying attention. This is who they are. The hate Jews, the hate Israel, and every one of the leftists who embraced Black Lives Matter. You cannot support Black Lives Matter, the Marxist institution and claim you support Israel. Those are fundamentally inconsistent because they are profoundly anti Semitic. They want the destruction of Israel. Their co founder said her objective is to end the imperialist project that is Israel, and they openly embrace and support the Hamas terrorists. So ask yourselves. If you're a head of corporate philanthropy at any company and you write the check, you sign your name to a check to Black Lives Matter, understand that you're signing a check saying I stand with the terrorist who are raping and murdering children. Because there is no gray area in this There is good and evil and these hamas terrorist or evil.
Speaker 1: You also have a very interesting thing that's happening, and that's Look, you've got Soros. And some people may say, look Soros BLM, they're kind of on the outside. Okay, well look at this administration. John Kerry, who's in this administration, he has his own problem in the past when it comes to his thoughts on Israel that are now coming back into play, and they should have been the clip we're about to play should have been played everywhere to give you kind of a perspective on the people that Joe Biden is surrounding himself with. Take a look at Carrie in a his own words. Back in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 7: Secret recordings of the Secretary of State John Carey during closed door meeting with a Trilateral Commission group of global leaders. They were talking about the Middle East peace process when the Secretary of straight dropped this bombshell, the unitary state.
Speaker 2: Lines of either the apartized state, seventy class citizens or lines of being states is the shortest the capacity in this room, and.
Speaker 3: He was shaved.
Speaker 1: He was Secretary of State under Barack Obama at the time. When he said that he has a job in this administration with what they still say. Remember a week ago, when all this happened, this terrorist attack happened, they were still out there on TV saying that climate is the number one threat to everybody in the world. It looked, and that's his job now, Remember that's his new job. The climate Zar, whatever the hell they call it.
Speaker 2: John Kerry is today the climate Zar, today, the head of Chinese communist appeasement, because as climates are, his main job is to purchase wind solar products from communist China produced with Chinese slave labor and concentration camp. So that's what he's doing now. He's perfectly comfortable with supporting evil, with supporting slavery, with supporting mass genocide which Communist China is committing. But previously, when he was Secretary of State. Look, those comments were not made when he was just sort of a rogue citizen, some clown. Those comments were made when he was the sitting US Secretary of State. And I don't know if you remember what I did following those comments. I went to the Senate floor and I called on John Kerry to resign because I said, those comments will be repeated by every enemy of Israel. They will be repeated by Hamas. They were repeated by Hesbala, they will be repeated by Iran and say, this is not us saying this. This is the United States Secretary of State that says Israel is an apartheid state. That is a lie, an utter lie. But it is a lie that is driven by people that want the number of Jewish states on planet Earth to be zero because they say, well, we want to bring enough Palestinians into Israel that they control Israel as well, so there are zero Jewish states. There is in fact a Jewish state in Israel. Now. They protect the rights of Muslims, they protect the rights of Arabs and Israel. And by the way, Gaza they Gaza. Israel left Israel seated sovereignty. The Palestinian authority runs Gaza entirely. Hamas runs Gaza entirely. When when the leftists refer to Gaza as an open air prison, they may be right, but the jail guards are Hamas. Israel's not the jail guards. All they're doing is saying stay where you are, stay out of Israel.
Speaker 1: Well, and to prove your point, the reporting is clear. Israel said get out of Gaza, and we know that Hamas was forcing people to stay in Gaza because they wanted us to be able to die so they can blame Israel for its and everything. Yeah, they're trying to say please leave before we come in, and Hamas is saying you can't leave his prison.
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: No, Hamas wants Palestinian civilians to die. Why because CNN and the rest of the media will then amplify it and do just what they did with Palestinian hospital. Yeah, they'll blame Israel because they're already ready to blame Israel. They are part of the propaganda effort, and Hamas recognizes they don't have the military force to defeat Israel. They believe that the global corporate media does have the power to defeat Israel, and so they're not even an ancillary part of the strategy. They're an integral part of the strategy. And today they demonstrated exactly why Hamas feels they can count on the corporate media to be their biggest ally.
Speaker 1: I want to talk to you about our friends that gets the precious metals real quick. If you're like me and you've wanted to buy gold for years, lots of commercials out there talk about buying gold, the question is who can you really trust? Well, I didn't want a bad investment. I wanted to make sure that I had someone I could work with, and that is when I found Augusta Precious Medals. If you have an IRA or a four oh one K and you want to buy physical gold, eliminate fear and uncertainty for the process using the new Gold IRA Company Integrity Checklist. It helps you evaluate and choose the best gold IRA company. Now. I use it personally to vet Augusta Precious Medals and I'm buying gold from them myself. You can use this checklist to choose the best gold IRA company. You can also get the free Investor's Guide on Gold from Augusta Precious Medals right now, and you can get the Gold IRA Company Integrity Checklist today. All you got to do is call Augusta and you can get that free guide on gold the number eight seven seven, the number four Gold IRA. That's eight seven seven the number four Gold IRA or online Augusta Precious Medals dot com.
Speaker 3: You can also text the word.
Speaker 1: Ben to six ' eight five nine if that's easy on you, and you'll get that integrity checklist right away. So text the word bend to six eight, five, nine to two our Augusta Precious Metals dot Com. We're gonna keep covering this because it is extremely important, and we're gonna make sure that the headlines are not getting out there, keep getting out there. I also want to talk about backshifting to the US and some domestic news. This gag order that was just put on former President Donald Trump, plain and simple, is this election interference at its worst, but also at its finest. For Democrats who say, hey, we can shut up a candidate running the leader in the lead by I don't know, forty plus points depending on what poll you look at. We're gonna make sure this guy can't defend himself and what we're trying to do to him.
Speaker 2: This gag order is blatantly unconstitutional. Really, it is an absolute abuse of power. Here's what the gag order reads. Quote, all interested parties in this matter, including the parties in their council, are prohibited from making any public statements or directing others to make any public statements that target will One the Special Council prosecuting this case or his staff. Two Defense counselor their staff. Three any of this Court staff or other sporting personnel. And four any reasonable foreseeable witness or the substance of their testimony. Now I want to focus in particular on two of them. Number one, the special council prosecuting the case. The judge is saying, you're not allowed to make this case. That the special counsel is a rabid partisan Democrat who's made a career out of prosecuting Republicans, out of abusing his power, and he's saying Trump can't make that point, but a sheep rather the judge. But even more importantly, number four, Trump is prohibited from saying making any public comments about any reasonable foreseeable witness or the substance of their testimony. So one of the witnesses is Mike Pence. Mike Pence is currently running against Donald Trump for President of the United States. So you now have a federal judge saying you, the leading candidate for president of the United States, as a Republican, are prohibited by this court from making any comments positive or negative about Mike Pence, one of your opponents.
Speaker 1: That's impossible, by the way.
Speaker 2: I can just envision if Trump participated in a debate, and I don't know if he will or not. But you can imagine him on a debate stage and Mike Pence stands up and a taxi and Mike Pence has criticism of Trump, and Trump turns to him. And if Trump were to follow this order, I guess Trump would say, I would like to respond to those comments, but I am prohibited by court order from saying anything regarding the individual who just said that. That's absurd. That is right in the face, laughing at the First Amendment, laughing at free speech, laughing at the democratic process. Now watch and listen to what Donald Trump said in response to this.
Speaker 3: They think the only way they can.
Speaker 6: Catch me is to stop me from speaking. They want to take away my voice. And a judge gave a gag order today.
Speaker 1: Did you hear that?
Speaker 6: On speech? Which I believe is totally unconstitutional? What she did? A judge gave a gag order. A judge doesn't like me too much. Her whole life is not like in me, but she gave a gag order. You know what a gag order is. You can't speak badly about your opponent. But this is weaponry. All being done because Joe Biden is losing the election and losing very very badly to all of us. In the polls, he's losing badly. But what they don't understand is that I am willing to go to jail if that's what it takes for our country to win and become a democracy again.
Speaker 1: By the way, that's why people love him. Look, he's calling it out and saying, fine, you want to go there, you can put me in jail. I'm willing to go to defend my rights to that end.
Speaker 2: There are very few statements Donald Trump has made that I agree with more emphatically than what he.
Speaker 1: Just said there.
Speaker 2: That is a exactly right. By the way, on the face of it, he arguably violated the gag order right there, because he's pointing out that the judge is a radical leftist and is in fact one of the most liberal judges, if not the most liberal judge on the entire DC Court. I don't think the DC judge is going to dare to put him in jail like you could.
Speaker 1: She really couldn't. That was my question based on that. Could she actually go and arrest him.
Speaker 2: She could issue an order go arrest him and put him in jail. Part of me wants her to do that because if she did, he would immediately appeal, and I am absolutely certain the appellate courts would reverse it. I put it at one hundred percent even for a hardcore leftist judge. She knows that she's not going to lie.
Speaker 1: And why did she do the gag order? That's my question because if you know Donald Trump at all, you know he's going to push that button.
Speaker 2: Because there's an arrogance to it. And I think what she probably will do is find him. I think you will see her at some point. I don't think she'll take that comment. I think she'll try to find something that is really explicitly blasting the prosecutor explicitly blasting Mike Pence or some other potential witness. And I think what is likely to that we're likely to see is that she enters an order finding him one thousand dollars or five thousand dollars or fifty or hundred whatever some amount. And I expect that fine to be appealed, but it will not be appealed with the urgency of if she issued an order for the leading Republican candidate to be incarcerated.
Speaker 1: And the former president of the United States of America, Yes, that appeal would be resolved within hours like that would be done on an emergency expedited basis.
Speaker 2: And even the d C Circuit leans left. I don't believe the DC Circuit look The Supreme Court, in a case called Seattle Times versus Reinhardt, said that Litigan's First Amendment rights quote may be subordinated to other interests that arise in the courthouse. For instance, on several occasions, this Court has approved restrictions on the communication of trial participants where necessary to ensure a fair trial for a criminal defendant. But this isn't designed to ensure a fair trial for criminal defendant. In fact, just the opposite. This is designed to hurt the criminal defendant. And I will point out in New York Times versus Sullivan, which is a landmark, maybe the landmark free speech freedom of the press case, the Supreme Court said that the First Amendment reflects quote, a profound national commitment to the principle that debate on public issues should be uninhibited, robust, and wide open, and that it may well include vehement, caustic, and sometimes unpleasantly sharp attack on government and public officials. What this judge just said is you're not allowed to criticize the prosecutor. You're not allowed to criticize Merrick Garland, the most political Attorney general in America's history, for weaponize the Department of Justice to go after you because he's afraid you'll win the election and he wants to abuse the justice system to lock you up because he doesn't want the voters to be able to vote for you. You're not allowed to say that because while you're running for president, I don't want I don't want the voters to hear that. That's not about the jury pool. That's not about protecting the integrity of the trial. That's about I don't like anyone knowing what's going on. Now everyone knows what's going on. That's why every time Trump gets indicted, his numbers in the primary go up, because it's obvious whether you like Trump or don't like Trump. Even people that don't like Trump, they look at this and say, this is garbage and this gag order. I gotta say, this judge may overreach, and I think this gag order is overreaching. Now, the gag order, on the face of it, is not likely to be immediately appealable on an expedite basis. When the appeal will speed up in all likelihood is when the judge orders a consequence. If the judge ordered incarceration, if the judge says locks on, do that. I don't think she is I actually don't. I think I don't know this judge at all. I've never practiced in front of her. I don't know her. But from everything I know, I'm assuming and her record indicate she's a hardcore leftist. But I don't think she's stupid. If you issue an order go incarcerate the president of the United States, lock them up, by the way, you want to talk about unprecedented, put it in handcuffs, put it in prison. Secret Service is coming with him, So in the cell, you're gonna have Secret Service agents protecting Donald Trump in prison. If she issued that order, you would have an emergency expedited appeal. And my prediction is in less than a day it would be reversed. I actually think in hours. I don't even think it'd take It wouldn't take twenty four hours. It would take a couple of hours. And Trump is exactly right. Send me to jail, you crazy lunatic partisan who who is rubber stamping this abuse of power from the most partisan attorney general we've ever seen.
Speaker 1: It's incredible.
Speaker 2: This gag order is a sad moment in American democracy. It's a sad moment for American free speech. And let me close the podcast with this question. Can you name a single Democrat who's criticized the gag order?
Speaker 1: Not a one, So I.
Speaker 2: Can't name an elected Democrat, but I can. Actually, I'm gonna close with this, I can name Erwin Chimerinsky. So Erwin Chimerinsky, I know him well. He's a very liberal, left wing law professor. When I litigated the case defending the Texas Ten Commandments monument in Texas went to the Supreme Court, we won five to four. The lawyer on the other side was Erwin Chimerinsky. He and I have done multiple debates one on one. He's a very smart, very affable, very liberal constitutional law professor. So Erwin wrote on October seventeenth, twenty twenty three, and op ed in the La Times entitled a federal judges gag order against Trump may be satisfying, but it isn't constitutional. And here's what Erwin wrote. Basic First Amendment principles cast serious doubt on the judge's order. Quote the Supreme Court is long held that court orders prohibiting speech constitute prior restraint and allowed are allowed only in extraordinary, compelling circumstances. Quote. What is particularly troubling about Chutkin's order is that it seems primarily concerned with protecting prosecutors and court personnel from Trump's vitriol. The law is clear that speech can't be restricted to prevent government officials from being criticized or even vilified. Quote. The Supreme Court has repeatedly held that the First Amendment protects a right to criticize government officials, even harshly. Quote. There is no reason to believe, however, that Trump's criticism of Smith, his staff, or court personnel will prevent a fair trial. It is impossible to imagine that Trump's attacks will change how the prosecutors behave Irwin Chemerinsky is mistrating principle. Here's absolutely right. Name one Democrat senator who's shown this principle. Name one Democrat House member who shown this principle. If they exist, I don't know about it. Because today's Democrat members of Congress hate Donald Trump so much that the rule of law, the First Amendment, the Constitution, free speech none of it matters. Trump hatred defines today's Democrat Party.
Speaker 1: It's incredible. As it's almost midnight here, we thought we might be talking about a new Speaker of the House. I promise you we are going to have that update for you on Friday's podcast. Hopefully we'll know who it is by you promise, hopefully keyword, Hopefully we'll.
Speaker 2: Have boy your confidence name, hopefully hopefully we will, but we're going to have that for you.
Speaker 1: I got to say thank you again to all you guys that listen. You did an amazing job of getting out so much of what the media is doing to Israel on the last podcast, I say this sincerely. We put our heart and so on to the show, and you guys spread on social media, so thank you for doing that. Don't forget we do this Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Hit that follow subscriber auto download button, and on the days in between, make sure you download my podcast, the Ben Ferguson Podcast. I'll keep you updated on the breaking news on those in between days and the Senator and I will see you back here in a couple of days.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you about our friends ever in Chalk.
Speaker 1: If you're a guy and you feel like that you've lost in your strength and your vitality, and weakness and complacency are setting in. Maybe you just feel fatigued and you don't want to go work out. Maybe you don't even like playing sports anymore and that's something you love to do. Maybe you just feel like you're just getting weak and complacent and sitting around too much.
Speaker 3: Well, guess what, you're not alone.
Speaker 2: Men.
Speaker 1: Testostrum levels are off a cliff historically at an all time low. Thankfully, the patriots at Chalk are helping real America men. Just like you, boost your testosterum levels up to twenty percent over ninety days, you'll get back that strength and vitality. You'll get rid of that weakness and complacency. It's manufactured right here in the US of A. Chalk's natural herbal supplements are clinically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, your focus, and your mood. So if you're sick and tired of sitting around and just being sick and tired of having that weakness and complacency, check out Chalk Choq dot com.
Speaker 3: That's choq dot com. Now here's the best part.
Speaker 1: Use the promo code Ben and you'll get thirty five percent off at chalk dot com.
Speaker 3: Choq dot com.
Speaker 1: Booster you a tesostenal levels up to thirty percent over ninety days choq dot com. That's choq dot com.