Speaker 1: You are now.
Speaker 2: What I call her? Ye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's way up with Angela Yee. I'm here.
Speaker 4: I'm excited because my friend is here today guest hosting, and she's got a lot of big things happening and exclusives today.
Speaker 3: Roxy Diaz is here.
Speaker 5: Finally this happens.
Speaker 6: It's been too long, and I want to apologize right here National Radio. I'm sorry it's taking me this long, ye to get up to your show, but I am up.
Speaker 5: We way up.
Speaker 6: I'm so excited we sit it next to you, and I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 5: It's so fascining. It's not even that you know.
Speaker 6: Honestly, it's been way too long, and I've been promising you for a long time, and I'm glad that I get to drop the exclusives with you today.
Speaker 4: All right, well, we're gonna have all kinds of exclusives because just for your information, her Bow Wow interview it's coming out right now to the story is coming out right now. But we got some behind the scenes things and she made a big announcement that we're going to talk about and get that exclusive exclusive as well.
Speaker 3: And Nick Can is gonna be joining us.
Speaker 6: I love it for the beginning last questions with nick I bet I got a lot.
Speaker 5: Of questions for Nick.
Speaker 3: It's more to the story there too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot more to the floor.
Speaker 3: All right, well, and shout out to applies too. Does the intro for a way up?
Speaker 4: You know, I know Tampa was hit really hard, yes, with Hurricane Milton. So our prayers to everybody out there, anybody you know in Florida that's going through it right now. We'll discuss that too. But let's start the show with some loving positivity. Roxy, You're gonna shine a light when we come back. Eight hundred and two ninety two fifty one fifty. Who do you want to shine a light on?
Speaker 3: It's way up.
Speaker 7: Turn your lights on, y'all, spreading love to those who are doing greatness.
Speaker 1: Shine the light on them, Shine the light on them. It's time to shine a light on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's way up with Angela.
Speaker 4: Yee, I'm here and my girl Roxy Diaz is here with me today.
Speaker 3: Roxy, who do you want to shine a light on?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go ahead and shine the light on my brand new co host, my boy, Dion Sanders. You know, we was talking this morning and he just uh gave some words of positivity, which I'm gonna share with you right now. He said, are you on the right path? How do you get right when you realize you're headed the wrong way? Pay attention to the signs. Baby, when something in your spirit don't feel right, it ain't right. Follow the consistent voice, not necessarily the loudest voice. You got this coach prim prom Tom. We got a new show coming out, and I'm so excited. So I'm gonna shine some light to Deioncea.
Speaker 4: This it's the first time Toob's ever done a talk show. Yeah, this is the first ever one. So congratulations, and we're gonna talk about this later because I got to know how this came together totally, and so that's an exclusive too. All right, Well, now, who do you guys want to spread some love to? And who do you want to shine a light on? Somebody that's impacted your life? Eight hundred and two ninety two fifty one fifty Brittany, who do you want to shine a light on?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: My wife? Okay, what's her name? And tell us why?
Speaker 8: I'm well named Sierra. And just because she's so supportive, she goes above and beyond, and she really holds me down and I truly appreciate her.
Speaker 4: Oh that's sweet you decided to call up here today for your girl.
Speaker 3: See Era, how long you've been together?
Speaker 8: Well, we've been together for going on nine years, but known each other for over twenty.
Speaker 3: And who proposed to who?
Speaker 9: She proposed to me?
Speaker 4: All right, Well, shout out to you guys. We love love, thank you, all right, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: Well that was shining Light eight hundred and two, nineteen fifty one fifty if you couldn't get through.
Speaker 3: And when we come back, we have your y E t.
Speaker 4: And since Roxy's here today, we're gonna do some exclusives. We have her interview more to the story on her podcast, dropping with Bow Wow. Right now, we have some clips from that for you. It's way up, they says in the rooms.
Speaker 7: From industry shade to all of us out send angelas speeling.
Speaker 4: That yet all right this way, yep, I'm here, my girl Roxy dis is here with me today, guest hosting.
Speaker 6: Hey, shout out to Kanna's Grace in the building. Oh s gotta shout it out. Shout out to Quelena in the building, the one we got.
Speaker 3: The whole squai here. It's a party.
Speaker 5: It's a party. That's a party I brought everybody.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, let's get into it because you have a brand new show, a podcast.
Speaker 3: More to the story. What is it on episode five?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: Episode five or six?
Speaker 3: I love that you're working so hard you don't.
Speaker 5: Even know whow I'm att right now?
Speaker 3: All right, well, bow Wow is about to drop that episode.
Speaker 5: It's out right now. Yes, fix the fix the glitch. It's out. It's out. It's out right now.
Speaker 3: Literally just came out.
Speaker 4: And some things that we know that you are going to discuss, and you did a post about this because people were having things to say about you sitting down with bow Wow. And one thing that you asked him about was didty and tell us why you asked about Diddy?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, at the end of the day, and you know this, we've been in the game for a very very long time, abow. You know, he was a child star, so of course you know he's been around the seeing things and stuff. So I just asked him, like, you know, was you at the parties? And more so the experience of what the industry was like during that time too. And I tell everybody before you catch judgment, watch see episode watch the interview and see what he said.
Speaker 3: Let's hear that snippet.
Speaker 2: He's like the gatekeeper to the bank.
Speaker 10: Were upposed to Pete on a two hundred and fifty fourth yacht with his wife leg up chilling this.
Speaker 2: How you ride it out?
Speaker 1: I would never thought that it would we would see him in this.
Speaker 3: Position and didn't Did he date his ex?
Speaker 5: You know that kind of stuff, you know, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 3: Yes, he did that, she was on the boat and everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't ask him a brother.
Speaker 6: You were like, you know, at the end of the day, the industry starts getting accestuous boundary regardless period, you know.
Speaker 5: So watch the interview.
Speaker 4: That's all I think you talked to him about was because you guys both hosted One on six in part and.
Speaker 3: He was actually my idea, Oh it was your idea to bring up.
Speaker 5: I actually I remember One on the sixth in part.
Speaker 6: A lot of people would think that after Free and age A nothing else matters. Shout out to Free by the way, he when Stephen Hill, who was the boss at the time, when we found out that Terrence and I weren't going to continue the show, I was like, well, why don't you have mister one O six and Park host one on six in parts, And at that time, it was like seemed far fetched because Bowaw was like everywhere, you know, and it was like would he even have time to do a three sixty five because one O six was a three sixty five show. So it's like and it just it ended up working out. But I definitely was the one that was like, mister one o six, Park should host one of six part.
Speaker 4: Well, he did a lot of things on that show that you couldn't even do your Terrence couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: And here's what you said to him.
Speaker 6: We couldn't even mention alcohol, we couldn't even be photographed with alcohol, we couldn't have public relationships, right.
Speaker 3: And there he was making out on.
Speaker 4: The copting bottles, making out on the couch, seen everywhere.
Speaker 5: I was like really about like the stuff.
Speaker 6: It's it's kind of like, you know when you're the oldest sibling and you look at your youngest sibling get away with everything that they get to do that you couldn't do, and you just like watch like, ma what I mean, you know what, but.
Speaker 4: You know what it is when you and Terrence did that show, y'all auditioned and you got picked out of as you pointed out on your podcast, because Chantad was on there with you and she was like, give yourself some credit because it there's lines of people auditioning out, like thousands of people, and you got chosen. Babo came there who he was already. So it's a different type of edge. I guess when you have leverage like that.
Speaker 6: Well, it wasn't that, you know, the audience was getting younger, the culture was changing, and at the time when Terence and I hosted one O six and Park, there was a level of integrity and we believed that we were mentors and we were, you know, heavily influencing the younger, younger general generation. So we had a lot of weight on our shoulders and had to be straight arrow.
Speaker 4: Well now that's now, do what you now. It's gonna hell do what you want. It's gone, all right, Well that is your ye. See, we're gonna talk more about this when we come back, because you know, since you did shout out Free, she did do a post the other day, we're gonna talk about that.
Speaker 3: But in the meantime, about last night eight hundred.
Speaker 4: Two, nine fifty fifty call us up been leave messages throughout the show, but we'll discuss what we did last night.
Speaker 3: It's way up night.
Speaker 1: So about last night, Yes, I went down.
Speaker 3: It's way up.
Speaker 4: I'm angela ye and my girl Roxy Daz is here with me today guest hosting all day.
Speaker 5: I'm here.
Speaker 3: What did you do last night?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 5: I went to It's funny.
Speaker 6: Trevor Noah had a show at the King Theater last night in Brooklyn, and I go there thinking that I'm about to see.
Speaker 5: A comedy show.
Speaker 6: But he has a new book that he came out, so it was it was a chat about the book, but it was so funny because you know, Trevor is funny. But he has a brand new children's book out right now that's called Uh in the Uncut Grass, and it's absolutely amazing. I say, if anybody has a child, they should definitely pick it up for their child, because it was it's about life lessons and dealing with conflict and it's really good. So you know, definitely got to get that. And somebody that knows a lot about kids.
Speaker 4: Right right, like Nick Cannon is here. He's in the hallway. I think they're about to bring him in. But I appreciate Trevor Noah a lot for everything that he's been able to do.
Speaker 5: We were just.
Speaker 6: Talking about kids and.
Speaker 5: He missed the baby daddy himself.
Speaker 4: Trevor Noah has a kid's book out, and she went to his event at the King's there to last night, Nick, I can tell you what Nick Cannon did last night.
Speaker 3: He was in Chicago for Wilding Out.
Speaker 4: So shout out to you because my girl Tella actually showed up to the show out there, but she said it was amazing.
Speaker 3: I saw Angel Reese was there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she was a team captain. We I literally just came from the airport just all right.
Speaker 3: See, nobody works harder than Nick Cannon.
Speaker 5: Nobody.
Speaker 3: You can't tell me. I know Roxy got two shows right now.
Speaker 4: Nick Cannon is playing Spades, He's got Wilding Out.
Speaker 2: We got a show on Amazon. We're playing space on the show.
Speaker 5: Can I bring my partner?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what it's all about.
Speaker 6: Oh, you know Roxy cheats. No, first of all, I don't have to cheat. You know who cheats, Shota double at Nick Shaka cheats. Okay, if anybody Shaka cheats, that's who cheats.
Speaker 4: Well, since we're talking about last night, Nick, how was Chicago? That's about the Wilding Out show? Because we're going to be in Brooklyn at the Barclays tomorrow and I'm going to be there.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was like you said, we had Angel Reach was a teen captain, So that was crazy.
Speaker 4: I heard she looked really cute. My friends would like she had on the nicest outfit. They said, she looked really high.
Speaker 2: I didn't know she was that uh stallion esque, but she did.
Speaker 3: She did come at you. She said, don't try to climb this tree.
Speaker 2: Yeah she did. And it's funny because I got jokes obviously, but like she's young enough to be my daughter.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, but you know I started, I said some choice I said some choice things.
Speaker 2: It stops me. It definitely stops me.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, yeah, I'm you have thirteen years.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Like anything that looks like they could be somewhat like the child. Yeah, with my kids, Yeah, I'm super cool. My age. Mini was like twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Okay, look at you.
Speaker 2: You just met me.
Speaker 4: I don't have I'm now this because Roxy was like, maybe I should do Wilding Out, but I was wondering, Yeah, she's scared though, what would you say to somebody like Roxy, because so.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the tour, are you talking about the actually the actual show? The show? Come on, you know you're going to take care of you.
Speaker 4: Like right, that makes sure you're not because they were saying some crazy stuff on there, But so do you Roxy?
Speaker 2: We're playing in jokey Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, No, it's all fun, it's all love until somebody gets personal.
Speaker 5: Then I won't be like, look all right.
Speaker 4: Well listen when me come back, because Nick Cannon just walked in the room, we're going to talk to him about this wilding out tour, everything else he has going on. The Messinger playing spades, all of that's a scarlet was on there.
Speaker 3: I love me some scars.
Speaker 5: That was such a good episode.
Speaker 3: So well, we'll discuss when we come back. It's way up.
Speaker 1: It's way up with Angela. Let's you are a media maven, right, you.
Speaker 2: Never know what AND's gonna say.
Speaker 3: Hey, we don't know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 8: Roxy.
Speaker 3: The mix on Nick relaxed.
Speaker 2: About y'all, y'all, y'all do this morning?
Speaker 3: You know what it is. It's because behind the scenes, Nick is calming us down right.
Speaker 2: That's different, but Nick.
Speaker 5: Was just reminiscent Nicks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Nick Cannon is here.
Speaker 4: We were saying we think he shoulday ellis the master for the New York Liberty the little Dumbos. Oh okay, thank you Nick. The final start today is what he wanted to say. But you were in Chicago yesterday. We talked about that whiling out the tour is going to be at the Barclays if we.
Speaker 2: On Tour Crazy last night it was Walker Rick Ross at the Barclays is gonna be robbed for nine Wow? And Rick Ross and you know the whole Wild and Out crew.
Speaker 3: For now he's from New Orleans boxy like you love that. Yeah, we love that.
Speaker 2: Far from school and old school. That's how we were.
Speaker 3: Now how much longer is this tour happening?
Speaker 2: And how can we We're going all the way to Africa? Wow, to the top of the year. We're going to the Motherlands. So that was the whole thing. I was just really and were filming itd were documenting the whole thing. So I was just getting the cast ready to go overseas and rock like that.
Speaker 5: That's so awesome. What part of Africa going to?
Speaker 2: I believe we obviously. Yeah, we're gonna go South Africa, but I mean like Nigeria, we're going it's like six different countries, Ghana, so you know Kenya, I think rock Over.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 3: That's really done.
Speaker 5: That's super dope.
Speaker 3: We need to go to the one in Ghana or something.
Speaker 6: I would love it done South Africa, but I haven't done like Kenya, and I really want to go. Yeah, especially Nigeria, you know, because some beautiful Nigerian Is.
Speaker 2: That what you're looking for? Why would you say that prince out there? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: I just want to say to this story.
Speaker 4: Roxy has her podcast and she had her manager.
Speaker 3: She she doesn't she still work with you.
Speaker 6: Shan, Yeah, we like, you know, adjacent, like she's still Yes, she was always going to be part of my.
Speaker 3: She said, your biggest problem when she was working with you was the men was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it was a man.
Speaker 6: She's like men plural now it was a person, specifically when I was on one O six and.
Speaker 4: When you were living in New York. And she said that was why she actually couldn't work.
Speaker 5: I'm a sucker.
Speaker 3: She quit you and are we all?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Nick, have you ever been in a situation where you feel like it affected your work, like relationships you were with somebody.
Speaker 3: People are like, yo, this is not good for you.
Speaker 2: No, my my work is my relationship. I think everybody knows you.
Speaker 3: Hear his voice, Yeah he has slept.
Speaker 5: Guy one crying crazy, But I bring that to work.
Speaker 2: I'm a comedian, so I'm like, I'm never like, I don't hide who I am at Like, I understand like, if you're going through a breakup, most people got to hold that in and want to stay strong. I'm gonna be if I feel away, I'm gonna talk.
Speaker 3: He's gonna talk about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's what I'm saying exactly.
Speaker 4: He's gonna do therapy ont Yeah, that's so guys go through it to this.
Speaker 5: That one person that message you just.
Speaker 2: Said, somebody had you up.
Speaker 4: I said that she was not going to say to bookings and to gigs because she was too busy being stressed up. But it's and missing out his branding herself.
Speaker 2: I've done that. I've done that, but I've been the guy that has messed up lives. You got she ain't. She don't even want to come out to dressing.
Speaker 5: Basically, definitely wants to give it.
Speaker 4: That and I do think the past. When you feel like this is affecting my work, you got to figure that out. But it's also human. Yeah, it's also human to be affected by things.
Speaker 6: It's hard, it's it's it's I don't actually because I don't like using the word hard, but it is super challenging to be on live television going through some emotional stuff.
Speaker 5: It's pre recorded.
Speaker 4: Now, Nick, you also are doing the mass singer. You have everything going.
Speaker 2: On righting right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is popping.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of it's a lot of I'll just say it's a lot of us this season. Really, that's the only hint I could get. But it's if you if you us and you watch it, you know that is a lot of it.
Speaker 3: We all used wash clubs.
Speaker 4: Here you go, and then you also have your playing space. We're playing space. Show you got you have to space because that's a so I'll tell you so obviously Waker and Jesse, those those my brothers.
Speaker 2: They did season one over there and we came and smashed and like really, I was like, play you for your show, And I mean that's how it looks so like I'm really nice and now you know I'm the hosting may not.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's how nice I am with space. I played the whole term and I play. I play play because you know you got to talk big.
Speaker 5: Wait, how do y'all play?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: We had to homogenize it. You know, it's white folks watching, so we had to take you. We had to take the aces high. That's the part we've all. We've only had. Justina is the only person we had, and we had to teach out.
Speaker 3: What shout out to my girl? I love Valentine.
Speaker 2: She'll be there tomorrow night, love.
Speaker 3: I know that's right.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 3: When we come back, we have your yee.
Speaker 4: And since we talked about therapy and counseling, doctor d is facing a ten million dollar harassment lawsuit filed by his former marriage counselor.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about it as well.
Speaker 1: Off this five.
Speaker 7: Let's get it Angela's feeling that yeez, Come.
Speaker 1: And get to see.
Speaker 3: It's way up with Angela.
Speaker 5: Yee.
Speaker 4: I'm here. Nick Cannon is here, Yeah, Roxy Diaz is here. I got the All Stars in the building.
Speaker 2: This is crude, it for real.
Speaker 3: We got the All Stars and Nick is out numbered for once.
Speaker 4: Right, where's now Jay Z's lawyer is talking about what happened with Piers Morgan. Alex Spiro is saying that you can't just go and say anything in reference to the Jaguar Right interview on Piers Morgan Uncensored.
Speaker 3: Here's what Alex spear Or had to say.
Speaker 11: Somebody on a so called journalistic platform exploited that kind of random rumor mill, whether it's disconnected from reality, and lifted it up and by doing that, they not only caused harm here, but they are also droning out the voices.
Speaker 1: Of real victims.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: So, Yeah, having you say things like that, it kind of like damages what when people are really feeling or really have experienced things.
Speaker 2: It kind of how do y'all deal with that? Because of two people that are clearly been in this space for so long, what do you say? All right, I'm actually going to give this story light and like I mean literally like it used to. Yeah, it was about rumors with you. I think one thing he said earlier that was w is like starts off like with rumors and then it gets to be lies and then it can even take it where it becomes harmful. So in the space where we are salacious content leads.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how do you say, if you can talk to somebody directly, you do that right and you listen to both sides of the story.
Speaker 3: But I also think that you have to.
Speaker 2: I haven't been a victim of some Angela Yee rumors.
Speaker 4: When they are false false, like what most of my stuff be false?
Speaker 5: That Nick?
Speaker 3: We see the kids.
Speaker 2: So I lived my life on front. So if I if I didn't, when have I ever said I was hiding thee of you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But what was false about you that was said?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, I canceled several times.
Speaker 3: And you take it canceled several times.
Speaker 2: But I'm talking about things for their stories and stuff that are made up, okay, can get you in trouble, and like that happened like that?
Speaker 6: I think when it gets too too crazy salacious, like you have to be.
Speaker 4: Very very as a reporter, and you also have to point out that this is what it's because I never make anything up. It's usually it comes from this is what's being reported here.
Speaker 2: See that's the difference. It is because you guys are journalists, authentic, real journalists, and then there's people that are just on platforms that's talking and pretending to do what you to do.
Speaker 6: The problem is the platforms and people are taking comments as if they are facts, and comments are not facts. Hearsayers not facts. You have to have to have to do.
Speaker 2: And that's why I'm just so disappointed in Piers some way, like I've known all my.
Speaker 6: Life well and but I think that the crazy thing about that situation is that Janguar Wright's interviews are starting to get highlighted a lot more and more and more, Like honestly on my search engine, she's like all over there.
Speaker 4: You know, it's interesting in Orlando, she could say, And they have a talk show coming together that's gonna be lit. And you've had Orlando say some things about Unix. Yes, hilarious that you do there rhymes with nick Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: See to me. And again, I literally i want them on wild'ing out, but you know, I'm a comedian. But then again, because also that comes into questioning like all right, people's mental wellness, and so you're like, all right, are they if you just out there, like there's a lot of people out there that's like, oh, they're fine and they talk. I've had a lot of those salacious people on wild'n Out and different platforms that I create because I want to talk that talking. I know how to play the game. Yeah, I don't have anything to hide. If I have some the high like some of these other entertainers, I probably would. You know, my publisist was probably.
Speaker 3: Like you can't see definitely way it's more mental healthy, but.
Speaker 5: You would like a debate, have fact checkers.
Speaker 6: Go okay, all these bloggers together, all these sites together, and then have fact checkers right there.
Speaker 2: You know that's about to be the new currency, right because you're not gonna be able to believe anything you see. You're not because AI, you're not gonna be like so, so the thing if you can figure out something that's gonna say, all right, we know this is actual fact. That's gonna be worth more than go.
Speaker 3: Well, listen. And we didn't even get to the rest of the rumors. Let's continue. It's not your fault.
Speaker 4: We're gonna continue this when we come back. And there's a lot of questions. But you know, in the meantime, here's fifty cent with twenty one questions.
Speaker 3: It's way up.
Speaker 1: This is way up. With Angela, let's go. You are a media Maven Right, you.
Speaker 2: Never know what's gonna say.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, it's way up. Yes, that's Nick and roxy d is here too.
Speaker 5: That is so funny.
Speaker 3: We just pulled that.
Speaker 4: From him just randomly speaking. That's hilarious because it's true. Well, let's get into this because earlier we were talking about jay Z and Piers Morgan and these allegations at Jaguar right had on Peers. Morgan uncensored and you know, Peers did apologize. But another thing that has been asked is Free, who was formerly on one O six and Park before you, Roxy.
Speaker 6: Shout out to the goat. Free we talked very, very frequently. She is one of my dear friends. Like, okay, good I saw that all the time because that's not easy shoes to fill too. And she was the only one to be honest with you when I first got one on sixth in Park. That was the only person I can call to confide in because she was the only one that understood what I was going through. So me and Free like we are so we are so close that I don't think people really realize how close we are.
Speaker 4: So that's my There were these rumors that she had a baby by jay Z. I think Williams started They started it right. And here's what you have to say. Because she was on live and people were asking her questions. Here's what she said.
Speaker 3: Free has no biological children, but.
Speaker 6: That's her person, not like she You watched the whole entire thing. She was answering questions on her live and something like that. She's very silly like she.
Speaker 3: She's like I thought I was gonna ask him real know what you want to ask me?
Speaker 5: How old would that kid be? Right now? If that was true? Really cute?
Speaker 3: Okay, go home.
Speaker 4: Now let's talk about Diddy because he is due in court today for his sex trafficking and racketeering case at two pm and the judge is going to discuss a potential trial dates and also set a timeline for when the Feds will turn over all of the evidence that they have. They have several terror bytes, of electronic material terror bytes.
Speaker 2: This is crazy. So we were all alive during the oj trial and even like I think this generation is getting a witness like the Thug trial and how they were. Do we feel like this is like going to be the trial of the century, Like is it gonna be on TV? We're gonna put cameras in there.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's going to be televised because how do they just it's agreement. It's an agreement within with the lawyers one. So just like how they had an agreement with when Trump got it indicted the second time and then he was here in New York. Part of their agreement was that they weren't gonna you get a much shot on him because they're gonna use a previous one. So it depends on who your lawyers are. And let me tell, if you got a Shapiro on you can whatever the Jason like, you got a.
Speaker 5: Good chance, but it definitely has to go.
Speaker 6: And it also falls on the DA also whether they decide to make you a public spectacle or not.
Speaker 4: Well, Danny's it's his lawyers are saying the fact they're trying to savage his reputation by leaking this damaging evidence, including the Cassie assault video. So they're feeling like they shouldn't have done that because clearly, like whoever's on that jury, if you saw that video, it's gonna sway you a certain way.
Speaker 6: Also, But that's where that's where we like we part of the culture. We believe that like, oh my gosh, everybody's seen it. But there is a group of people that have not been you know that they don't live in this world, or they may have not heard, and they they you know, they'll.
Speaker 5: People that have to be biased.
Speaker 4: Well, his lawyers are pushing for a trial to start as soon as April, and the Feds are saying, whenever the date is, we're ready. So even if you said it's tomorrow, like, we're ready to go. So prosecutors expect to make quote rolling productions of evidence from these hard drives and materials from searches of his homes and the New York City hotel room where he was staying before he got arrested on September eighteenth, And so he's trying to do April or May, according to his lawyers.
Speaker 2: Dang, that's a long time for speculation. Think will be in October right now? You know how many more Diddy stories is going to be on every day?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: In April or May?
Speaker 3: Every day is something else?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: You know, we got the way up mixed at the top of the hour, plus Nick Cannon is here with us, Roxy Diaz.
Speaker 3: These are the all stars when it comes to this space.
Speaker 4: So this is exciting. This is exciting, it's fun. And also don't forget at the Barclays. Yeah, you have wilding out tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Come all, I get your ticket, stay selling out fast.
Speaker 3: All right, it's way.
Speaker 4: Up just like the tout like they Angela like they Angela.
Speaker 1: Man, she's spilling it all. This is yet where.
Speaker 3: What's up? His way up with Angela?
Speaker 4: Yee, I'm here with Nick Cannon, Roxy Diaz. Yeah, and it's type of some yet Now. J Cole is addressing the beef between Kenjack Lamar and Drake and this is on a new song called port Antonio.
Speaker 3: Here's what he had to say. I'll pull the plug because I've seen what that was about.
Speaker 2: The goal.
Speaker 10: They wanted blood, they wanted clicks to make their pockets growth.
Speaker 2: They see this fire in my pennants.
Speaker 1: They gone down, just smoke.
Speaker 10: I wouldn't have lost the battle, dog, I would have lost the bro.
Speaker 1: I would have gained the phone and.
Speaker 10: All for what, just to attain some old prompts of strangers that no got a clue what I've been taming folk.
Speaker 3: He didn't want to lose a bro, he said he would have gained a foe.
Speaker 2: Do you agree that that's my favorite. Bar had the whole thing. It's like, Yo, the world wants to see blood. Literally you want to go at it. And then it's like, yo, these are my friends. Like this is deeper than res.
Speaker 4: And it's a lot of people on social media, like he said, they just want to like see that, but I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 6: Always love when we talk about unity, especially in hip hop, because I don't think we see enough of it. And it's not until like our later later years that you start seeing beefs die down and like people come together. So somebody like J Cole, who's so influential to the culture, to be able to come down with us, it's just so great.
Speaker 5: Like I love I love J Cole. I'm a huge J Cole fan, But this is like, this is super important.
Speaker 3: Could you see Kendrick and Drake making up?
Speaker 2: That's what they say, happen at the super Bowl. I don't know that's the moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's see, we'll bring this back if it not happening.
Speaker 5: Not happening, if you believe Nick.
Speaker 2: Trying to speak to.
Speaker 4: All right now, Speaking of which, ray J has his new show and it's called Reality with ray J.
Speaker 3: This isoto.
Speaker 5: It's hilarious.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: Well, here is what he had to say about what's happening in the music industry.
Speaker 10: People are getting robbed of not only their money and their spirituality, they're getting robbed of their womanhood and manhood. Asses are being taken in ways that nobody can explain.
Speaker 2: Do you laugh, do you help? Do you criticize?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you can't say that's not hilarious coming from a guy who had bootygons on people ken.
Speaker 2: But like that's the I think that's the thing. You never know where ray J is serious and when he's not serious, And that's the brilliant pig of him, because it's like, are you in on the joke? Are you like?
Speaker 3: He's always serious, but he's always monetizing.
Speaker 2: I think he's just living life and enjoying it. Yes, Now, I'm the dude my own news show.
Speaker 4: Right, he should because race ain't no matter what. He's very clever and entertaining that.
Speaker 5: No matter what, he's always in the news.
Speaker 3: Well you know that too. He's got his own network, you know.
Speaker 4: I love all right Now, Doctor J is being sued for harassment by his former marriage counselor Doctor two Sophie, and he served as a marriage counselor for Dre and his ex wife, Nicole Young during their marriage and then was a mediator in their divorce. But he's saying that doctor Dray started sending him abusive and threatening text messages in February of twenty twenty three, calling him a bee and a piece of ish and saying he would make him pay for that. He said that he couldn't even leave his house without a bulletproof vest whenever he goes outside, and he said that he had to employ an increase security presence around his home. But doctor Dre is firing back and saying that doctor Sophie filed his suit only after he failed to pressure mister Young into dropping efforts to get doctor Sophie punished for a dereliction of duties and incredible incompetence. And so you know, Sophie is looking for ten million dollars in damages and also once an order requiring that drayce day one hundred yards away from him.
Speaker 3: So this is something new I haven't heard before.
Speaker 5: Which one has a Shapira on this team?
Speaker 3: See nobody?
Speaker 5: Nobody?
Speaker 4: Well, but yeah, I mean I'm not sure what's gonna end up happening with this? But he posted these text messages. That's how you always got to be careful of text texting.
Speaker 5: Yes, that is a great is always watching.
Speaker 2: That's like I live my life that no matter like what I say, what I'm tight, I feel like it's all being monitored. So if I said it once, I'm one said twice, I'm gonna really.
Speaker 5: Stay in invisible mode on the dem No.
Speaker 2: That's what first. I'm never on being a deal, but I'm saying like if I do it, I'm like, the world is everything I do, the world is gonna know about it, right, So you just I'm not miss private like miss Roxy.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about that Roy, how you and you're doing wonderful, Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: So I just don't do things right.
Speaker 4: He's but you managed to get it. You think it's a man thing. He's gotten away with a lot like that. As a woman, we couldn't get away.
Speaker 6: Always live under a double standard, no matter what, no matter how much time has evolved, because time has all this way different from when you and I first started, but it's still there's always going to be that double standard no matter what.
Speaker 2: When y'all first started. I think I have to say the tasa like that y'all face cards never declined in fact, that both of y'all look the same for the past. However, so you Nick, so do you?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 6: Do you?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Well, that is your gut, and when we come back, we have asked you eight hundred and two nine two fifty one fifty. The whole panel is here to help you out. We all have different points of view. All right, it's way.
Speaker 7: Up, all right, everybody since with it's relationship or career advice.
Speaker 1: Angela's dropping facts.
Speaker 3: This is aske what's up? His way up with Angela? Yee, I'm here, Nick Cannon's here.
Speaker 4: Roxy Diaz is here, and we have tie on the line for ask ye what's up?
Speaker 3: Tie?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: How you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 9: I'm alright, I can't compl all.
Speaker 4: Right, good, I'm glad to hear that. Well, me and Nick and Roxy are here. So what's your question?
Speaker 9: I'm listenally young entrepreneur, just struggling, trying to like figure out spending time with my girlfriend and trying to scale up my business. And you know, emails they need a lot of tension, and I understand that, but do you guys have any advice in me has into how to go about it?
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm so glad you asked because we have two opposites up here.
Speaker 3: Because all right, so, yeah, how you balance? How do you balance?
Speaker 5: And you and all your many careers.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what it is. That's the key words. That's my favorite word in life is balanced. I mean, I'm a leab. You gotta be able to balance and say, look, I'm gonna dedicate this much to the grind and I'm gonna dedicate this much to the crib. But you got the thing, the reason why it has to work. Your partner has to understand that balance too, and she has to tap into your vision. If she really feel like y'all building for her, then you you're good. But if she on some other stuff, then you know, I ain't gonna be aligned and the balance.
Speaker 3: Is gonna be all how long y'all been together?
Speaker 9: Three years?
Speaker 3: Three years?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Does she believe in what you what you have?
Speaker 9: She helps you, okay with a lot of stuff. But it's like when it comes to like more sort of social aspect, I'm very particular about the people that don't care about just being around sings I.
Speaker 6: Would say this, if she helps you out with your business and she believes in you, and and it's all about work, it can't always be about work. You have to be the boyfriend partner also, so you can't like be at work together she helping you, it's always work, work work. At some point you have to be like some of the topics.
Speaker 2: It's really about the quality time and communication. Yeah, because if you like you can have fun when y'all working together, you can or like Nabe, I really want you to stay at the crib because they be wilding over here, so let me go tap in and yeah. So it's just really communicating that and the fact that I mean that you even calling and you know, wanting, you know, help with this situation shows that you really can.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think you also have to be supportive of what she has going on too, because I think sometimes as we're supporting someone, also support me, like what is it that she wants to do? What does she have going on? How can you be of benefit to her? Also, so you also have to reciprocate that that's great, right, and prioritizing it might be like, look, next Sunday is our anniversary.
Speaker 3: We're not working this work.
Speaker 4: I got to plan ahead so that I can do what I need to do for you the little things.
Speaker 6: Don't forget about the little things, even the thank yous, and that I appreciate yous go a very very very long way.
Speaker 2: And women love winners in the sense like I mean, everybody loves a winner. So when you when you can share your wins with her and feel like, Okay, this you've been grinding for three years and I'm seeing the elevation, I'm seeing what we do and I'm a part of it. So then, like I said, that's why she's tapped into your vision. You tapped into her vision and y'all elevate together. That's what that's that's the that's where you want to get to. So and that's based off of how well y'all communicate with one another.
Speaker 3: All right, Ty, and tell her Nick Cannon told you that.
Speaker 4: No, don't tell him, kid, but he's successful, so you know, telling Nick Cannon. So little boy, all right, thank you, Ty, good luck, appreciate all right, Well that was asky. I know, Nick, gotta get out of here because you have a big night ahead of you. You just came in from Chicago from wilding out. You got another one at the Barclays tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: You said.
Speaker 2: It was like wait what, no, no, no, always playing with me.
Speaker 3: Do you have an announcement?
Speaker 2: I don't. Yes, I do have an announcement. We're giving birth to the Barclays Center show.
Speaker 4: All right, jesus, all right, listen, don't you break no more baby news without me.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 2: Always this is let everybody know when I'm.
Speaker 3: All right. So we'll see you soon.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, thank you, Nicky, We appreciate you so much. Thank you, and Roxy. When we come back, we'll talk about you. Deon Sanders, your new show that's going to be on to be their first ever talk show that they're doing.
Speaker 3: It's called We Got Time Today. All right, it's way up.
Speaker 2: Look you want to know my name?
Speaker 1: Way up with Angela?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 12: Turn me on.
Speaker 2: What's up this?
Speaker 3: Way up with Angela? Yee.
Speaker 4: I'm here, And of course my girl Roxy Diaz is here. I got some questions for her when we come back, and we'll talk about her. Good news and you know what, she was just asking me about my Valentino Spike Valentino buttery, Matt lip color. It is amazing. It's a new lipstick. It's a non drying matt finish. As we've been doing this show today with both Roxy and Nick Cannon, my lip color I have not had to change it at all. It comes in vibrant nwds and also mood boosting colors. So not only does it look good on the packaging is amazing with the Valentino Studs. So make sure y'all keep it lack because Roxy Diaz is gonna give us some insight and an exclusive on her new show with Dion Sanders.
Speaker 3: All right, it's way up.
Speaker 2: Were about to do this one of the most famous women in radio vidio. We're talking about Angela Ye.
Speaker 1: You're way up with Angela Yee. Please believe that.
Speaker 3: What's up its way up.
Speaker 4: But Angela Yee, I'm here with my guest co host, Roxy Diaz.
Speaker 3: Hello aka Zilla Villa.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's a whole different identity that people don't really know about.
Speaker 3: To but that's the whole whole movie alter ego.
Speaker 5: It really is an alter ego.
Speaker 3: But Thason and Cannon for coming through.
Speaker 4: He had to leave, but again wilding out tomorrow night at the Barclays. But Roxy, you have a new show coming with Dion Sanders, and you announced that out of nowhere. I mean, it's coming on to b It's their first ever talk show and it starts in November.
Speaker 3: I see, it's twenty one hour episodes.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 4: I did my little research on sure it is all right, and it's called and we got time to do. You read the press release, you know you listen. We talked about it on the air. I didn't even know you were coming up here, and so I just want you to talk to us about how did you even link with Deon Sanders to do a show.
Speaker 6: You know, The crazy thing is is that with Dion, I had called him because a front of ours, a mutual front of ours, had passed away. And then he was like, it's so crazy you calling me because your name just came up in a meeting that I had, and he was telling me a little bit but didn't tell me what it was. And next thing, you know, I auditioned because he auditioned several people, and it just it just came about.
Speaker 5: When we had our audition.
Speaker 6: It was more like a roasting fest because Diana and I have known each other for a very very long time and we just was talking mess and it just it was like a whole show right there, and the producers fell in love with it. Shout out to Jesse Collins. He's producing this alongside with Dion's company as well.
Speaker 3: Jesse Collins is the one everybody was talking about when Jay.
Speaker 6: Z Yeah, he's like, I make the decision right, But Jesse is a powerhouse. And Jesse actually used to work at BT before Jesse was Jesse. So it's just funny how the circle just you know, everything comes back. That's why you gotta treat everybody with kindness because you never know who your next boss is going to be. So yeah, I'm super excited and it's you know, we got time today Dion stepping into the talk show space. But he's awesome. He's an awesome human human being. He's a man of God. He gives great advice. But he's also very football too.
Speaker 3: And you're filming in Colorado.
Speaker 6: We're filming in Boulder, and there's so many celebrities that come to the games because of the dionnat primetime effect.
Speaker 3: Right, he's only switched that away. He really did.
Speaker 5: He really did.
Speaker 6: So we're you know, take advantage and make a great show out of it. It is not a sports show. It is a talk show, entertainment show. It's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: And you know it's interesting that you have that because you also have your podcast. The sixth episode with Bowow came out today. Yes all right, and it's called More to the Story. And for quite some time, I feel like, and I know you've had other shows before, but this is your thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what took you so long to say?
Speaker 5: That's what everybody says?
Speaker 6: I think I just finally was like, okay, fine, and I have an amazing producer. Shout out to my girl Jessica. And I could honestly say that ever since I came out with More to the Story, feel then enjoying the conversations. And I wish I would have started sooner, to be honest with you.
Speaker 4: And I saw you post that I'm not getting no money from this. I'm just starting in the whole Talk to me about that mindset of starting something knowing that it's not being paid for and you're coming out of pocket.
Speaker 6: I'm doing it because I love to do it. I love conversa. I love great interviews. You know, I like just talking.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like people don't know you the way that you want them to, because, like you said, you're on GMA, so you do have to be cautious about Stephan. When you were on one oh six in Park certain things, there was certain behaviors. It was like very very strict at that time, so it kind of makes you feel guarded.
Speaker 6: I think that's just a level of professionalism that I carry, and I'm glad that I was trained the way that I am. It doesn't mean that I'm not gonna ask a hard question. I'm just not a salacious journalist. I've never been a solatious journalist. But I will ask the questions, but I'll say it in a respectful way. And I think you and I have this agreement too. If it's something that somebody hasn't talked about publicly, or they haven't posted or addressed, then it's something that I don't need to touch. I have respect on that level because I know what it feels like to be bombarded by somebody that's asking, you know, those questions, and I'm like, I don't even talk about that anywhere. Why would you think that I would talk about that here?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We can't wait for the whole Zilla life story to come out, and then that.
Speaker 6: Happening that happened when you I'm on my podcast. Maybe we'll tell a few of those stories, because I always say Angelie has saved me too many times. Angelie has saved my life. She saved me from going to jail. She saved me from a lot of stuff.
Speaker 5: So yeah, you's ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: She's a firecracker. All right, Well listen, thank you so much. And when we come back, you know, thank you for joining me today. I know you're going to come back. We have the last word, because all right, listeners, the show is all about them.
Speaker 3: Every day they have the last word. It's way up.
Speaker 1: I take up the phone tapping to get your voice heard. What the word is? He is the last word on Way Up with Angela Yee.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: His way up at Angela Yee. I'm here and I have so much fun with my girl Roxy.
Speaker 3: I really miss you.
Speaker 6: I missed you too, and I apologize I'm for taking so long to get up here, but I'm glad that I made time and I'm here with you.
Speaker 4: So and she made an agreement that she's going to come back and spend a day and a half and cook for you with nothing to do, and I've seen your cooking on you know, and I'm like, Roxy's never cooked for me.
Speaker 6: You wait, so you've never come to my house when I cook now in Jersey. You never came to my house in Jersey.
Speaker 4: I've never been to the cooking situation. It's okay, you'll make up for it now. And thank you again to Nick Cannon for coming through and guest hosting with us for a period for almost the whole show. Yeah, we really roped him into it because he was only gonna be here having fun two breaks and then he stayed.
Speaker 5: He is having a good time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Again, that felt like great conversations because we all have really important, you know, things to say about what's happening in society today and Nick does not hold back.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 4: But again, congratulations to our girl Roxy. Make sure y'all watch more to the story. It's up to episode six again. The bow Wow episode came out today, but you can hear stories from her from people close to her, like Chantelle who was her manager and best friend Julyssa, Like, you've had some great people on there already to date, and so make sure you catch up on that if you haven't. And then we got time today with Dione sanders On to be launching next.
Speaker 5: Month, yes, and then you can still see me on Good Morning.
Speaker 4: America and Good Morning America. Yeah, yep, congratulations, thank you, mama, thank you. It's amazing all right, and of course this is your show, so you have the last word.
Speaker 12: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 9: Jude's what? TM?
Speaker 1: Queen.
Speaker 12: I want to shinn a shout out and shine a light on my wife Emily Ellison Talley. She's such a hard worker. He's a bright star in the sky. I love you so much. Man, We're gonna keep going over thirty years of love and I love you.
Speaker 8: Go boo.
Speaker 12: I want to shine a light on my mom thiss Tanya for being literally my rock, the best person ever.
Speaker 3: I love you so much.
Speaker 2: It's some time.
Speaker 7: I'm about the trim you tapped in and way up with Angela Ye the wanting now ow