Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: This jet GBT situation, well, how will it affect Microsoft and Apple stock? Specifically being at at Microsoft is the thirty dollars month subscription and Apple is announcing they you know they're coming out with their own So how will it impact their stock.
Speaker 4: To the moon even if they only get four million people, which they'll probably get more than's a one hundred and twenty million per month, not factoring in turn, Microsoft and Apple are just finding more ways to be more dominant, and unlike the nineteen nineties and early two thousands, they're finding a way to do so at scale and give people what they want. The conversation that we had earlier, you know about the people have to vote you and unanimously. Apple has been voted as the most favorite tech company, and Microsoft is finding a way to be more beloved. A monks enterprise, Stocker is going to keep getting better, like everything that you like.
Speaker 5: Apple and Microsoft are.
Speaker 4: Like Lebron in this regards like it took all the criticism and adapted this game to that. At one point Lebron can't shoot the three. Well, he's not being physical enough in a post. He always looks to make the right play and not be aggressive. He took all their criticism became better. Apple's done the same thing. They could have just leaned on the iPhone sales and iPads sales forever, they did not. They constantly finding ways to innovate. As soon as Meta decided to go be a metaverse company, Apple said, okay, let me make some hardware for that sector. They're still working on the wallet and the blockchain stuff. They're just being quiet about that. And then all of a sudden, here comes AI and then they adjust and put a team on there to make one of the better large language models there. Like the biggest companies on there's a reason why they're number one and number two. And I know everyone once a month, like every well frequently people ask me, hey, what's the new Apple and Microsoft? Apple and Microsoft? Because if you get big enough to get hot enough, they're going to buy you out. This is how business is done. And when fifty one is the hottest thing on earth, Jimmy and Dre and m all got together and say, hey, let's all go in on this.
Speaker 6: D Yeah, I mean, let's still about the profits real quick. I mean, if we talk even at a five percent, right, So if we go with that number of four hundred million uses on office three sixty five, you take that number, right, you get five percent of the people. You're at twenty million, twenty million times thirty dollars a month. You got six hundred million dollars a month, six hundred million dollars a month for a product that you will already have for my product that people are used to and are very familiar with and have loyalty to. Right, I don't know, I mean people use that. I don't know how many people use pages in enterprise enterprises, I don't know, but I know people use Microsoft Open. Right, Yeah, at ten percent. If they have ten percent of those subscribers come back and say all right, we're going.
Speaker 5: To get the subscription.
Speaker 6: Now you're doing one point two to one point three billion a month just on that, just on Microsoft Office. That doesn't even account anybody that decides that, hey, we want to now add this to our academy and we want to put this and implement this into our business.
Speaker 5: That's just existing customers. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So when we think about the stock, it looks the rise of Microsoft Content is going to continue and it looks promising for the future.
Speaker 4: I mean, Satia has done so well that since he's been there in tenure, he's personally made a billion dollars. You know how much value you have to drive for a company for you to collect a billion dollars over like an eight year period, Like we keep having these conversations about lists, we need to have a conversation about top five CEOs of this decade. That's way more important than if you think LI loses, I want to rock single, what's rapper?
Speaker 5: And like that shit does not matter.
Speaker 4: Like these companies are controlling the world and if we're not involved in them and don't invest in them, we're going to be left behigh.
Speaker 6: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 5: Ernest What's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Like I know you guys saw that video where a guy worked at a factory for thirty years and just lost his pension. I just hate to say it. This is not going to be the only company. I keep screaming it and no one wants to talk about it. Chicago's pension fund is almost bankrupt, and no one's saying the word Chicago would be there in October. Hopefully we can have a solution for you by then. Things are getting serious. Inflation is getting hot. Like when I saw Spotify, Air Netflix adjust their pricing model, I'm like, inflation is really hidden because this is the fastest that I've seen them make a change in terms that are pricing, and more companies are doing it.
Speaker 5: We have to be very careful.
Speaker 4: Like once again, the average car payment is now like seven oh two to seven ninety. A lot of people say that's too much. Now that's for a normal car. This isn't for a g Wagon or ben Taga. This is for like a normal car. Inflation is kicking the world's ass and we missed that. But also too, when you have no inflation, excuse me, when you have zero percent interest rates for fourteen fifteen years, what do you think is going to happen? If you are not investing for the long term, it's going to be the biggest mistake of your life.
Speaker 5: But thank you.
Speaker 4: Guys for being here, and if I've made you money, please put us in chat there It.
Speaker 5: Is there, it is.
Speaker 6: Do you think at some point in the next three to five years, with this technology being that Apple, oh is going to enter the chat well the GBT race. Microsoft is already here in the lead. Does Microsoft pass Apple as the number one company in terms of market CAAP right now? Apple's at over three trillion, Microsoft's at two point six.
Speaker 5: Do you see it happen in the next three to five.
Speaker 4: US possibly if Apple has a couple slips and if this VR project doesn't go as well. The one thing they want to address is that the iPhone market is slowing down dramatically. I do think and shout out to all my Samsung people. I'll give you guys credit. Apple needs to innovate a hell of a lot faster. Like I know they buy the screens from Samsung, but like by the time iPhone seventeen comes out, it's going to be the same phone as like the fourteen Promax. I want to see some innovation outside of the camera.
Speaker 5: I think that's amazing.
Speaker 4: I think the software is amazing, But like in terms of the phone, we haven't seen much differentiation. Like my guy Drew like he'll get every new Samsung phone. I'm like, wait, you can put your phone on top of a phone in charge it.
Speaker 5: I can't do that. Like there's so many innovations.
Speaker 4: I think that we take for granted that are not being used on Apple side, and I think if they were a lot more innovative and not being comfortable there, they could see the sales increase. But we're getting a very interesting race. Like I think Microsoft has the B to B enterprise side on Lock. Apple has the consumer side on Lock. But if Microsoft is able to get a crossover consumer hit, it could them in the leade. But that's why I've always said invest in us have too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it makes it interesting because we just talked about this last week and we're talking about innovation and what's the new product, Tim Cook.
Speaker 5: The way it looks is like the new product is new territory. Let's go to India, to India, that's the new product.
Speaker 6: And then I saw reports now that Amazon has decided that they're going to spend fifteen billion in India. So rather than saying, like, all right, we have to come up with a new product, we have to come up with a new product, Let's get new customers in new territories, another strategy.
Speaker 4: I mean, I also find it ironic on the political side that there's no money to build up the black middle class, and we sell money to Ukraine and build up India's middle class and China's, but there's no money for black and brown people. Tune into the episode of High Level Conversations with nineteen Keys where some solutions are posted. You understand me, I don't understand how the money out there? Like for those of you like Yo, you just pro app on port Microsoft. I'm like, I'm here to make y'all money. I'll see the other side of the game too, though. How are all these billions able to be funneled to like we live really built India's middle class in China's and then they became our competition, and now we're going to move some of our most prized companies there.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump. Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,