Speaker 1: All from Captain part Man, Captain Captain fart Man, is that you?
Speaker 2: That is me, Captain part Man?
Speaker 1: What do you? What do you h How did you become? What's the origin story of that? How did you become Captain Fartman?
Speaker 3: Well, it started back in my youth.
Speaker 2: I don't know why it's starting. All right.
Speaker 1: How far away are you from the telephone right now?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Two feet?
Speaker 1: Why are you two feet from your telephone?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're doing something. You know what you're probably doing. You're probably having the phone on speaker while you're doing something else.
Speaker 2: I am actually yes, okay, what are you?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 1: Whatever he was doing was illegal? Hello, good evening, good morning, whatever time it is that you're listening to this, if you're in the shower, if you're in the grocery store, if you're you were kidnapped and they're playing this for you because you had one last request before they, you know, do what they're going to do, and you said, you know, before I die, I want to listen to the episode five of the Therapy Echo podcast. If you're in that situation, then I you know, I I hope you live. I hope you enjoyed your life. All right, Okay, that was stupid. I hate doing this. I hate for some reason, like if there's people watching me on like a when it's live, you know, I can just talk and not care and it's whatever. But if I'm alone and I'm just recording talking to myself, I don't know how to do it. And I'm doing the thing where I explain it to you, so it makes me feel better about it. But now this just feels awkward. All right, okay, enough, enough enough, all right. In this episode, well, first of all, welcome, this is therapy. Get go. I am Lyle, this is me and that was a call and you heard me on the call, and all right. So in this episode, we talked a lot about dreams. I had a good time on this episode. We talked about dreams that make us sad, dreams that make us horny, dreams that make us insecure, you know, sometimes all at once. After that, we talked about how to solve issues that arise when your college roommate is sexually active to perhaps an inconvenient degree. We talked about the feasibility of making meth as a career, as well as the feasibility of selling pictures of your teeth as a career splored the on again, off again romance of two beautiful young men, and god damn it so much more, so, much more so. I'm gonna keep this intro brief. I'm gonna shut the hell up and let's go ahead and get to the calls. All right, Alaska is a city, not a state. Hail Satan. I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 7: Call from John.
Speaker 8: To accept Press one to send a voicemail.
Speaker 1: John, John, Yeah, what's.
Speaker 9: Up is John? Oh man? I'm on.
Speaker 1: How does that make you feel to be on?
Speaker 9: I feel very special right now?
Speaker 1: Really, really do you do you often feel unseen?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 9: Unheard? Maybe?
Speaker 1: What are you dying? What do you? What do you want people to hear? John?
Speaker 9: I had a nightmare. One nightmare came to mind when when you mention the nightmares. I was like, I was like fifteen, and I had a dream that I was having anal sex with my best friend Andrew and I was given it to him and I'm straight and he's straight as far as I know. And the next time I saw him it was real awkward, awkward.
Speaker 1: Did you tell him about the dream?
Speaker 9: I didn't tell him about the dream. I thought it was a little weird.
Speaker 1: It was awkward for you.
Speaker 9: It was definitely awkward for me. Oh yeah, it took like a year for me to stop thickets about it.
Speaker 1: What do you think might have instigated this dream?
Speaker 9: Man? I have no idea. I've thought about it too. What would that mean? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Have you had any other sexual dreams about any of your other friends?
Speaker 9: I'm not male friends.
Speaker 1: Nor do you still talk to your friend that you had the dream about?
Speaker 2: He died.
Speaker 9: Like, no joke, He died like ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Sorry to hear that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was a bummer. He was a real nice guy, real nice guy, and.
Speaker 1: He died without ever knowing that you had to stream about him.
Speaker 9: It's true, that is true. It's probably for the best.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like there's there's a lack of closure here that you didn't get to tell him or do you think it's the best?
Speaker 9: No, I think it's I think it's for the best. And I you know, I don't know this dream like, I haven't thought about it in years. But when you said he had a nightmare, that was just for some reason that just like popped into my head.
Speaker 1: Hmm, was what was what did he do? How old was he when he died? If you don't mind me.
Speaker 9: Asking, Oh, he was thirty, right about thirty?
Speaker 1: Wow, do you mind me asking? What happens?
Speaker 9: I believe he had a cancer.
Speaker 1: Were you with him? Were you like in contact with him when he was dying?
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 10: Really.
Speaker 9: He was like a childhood friend, you know, and then I moved away when I was like a teenager, and we still kept in touch but didn't see each other a lot except every few years. So I you know, it was a bummer, but you know, he wasn't a close friend at that point.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm trying to think, and I think ultimately agree with you. I don't think that there would have been any situation in which it would have been the right thing to do to you know, on this man's deathbed, as he's slowly dying of cancer, tell him that when you guys were kids, he had a dream about you had a dream about having anal sex with him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that time especially would have been poor. It would have been poor timing, certainly.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Well, John, you made a good decision and I'm proud of you.
Speaker 9: Thank you, And you know what, you made a good decision doing what you're doing. I love your show. Discovered it on Friday, loving it, just loving it. Keep doing it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, man, I appreciate that very much. Man. Yeah, you have a good night, John. And and you know what, if you have any dreams about me, you can tell me if you want to.
Speaker 9: Don't mind, I'll let you know no matter how weird it is.
Speaker 1: All right, man, I love you.
Speaker 9: I love you too, stay weird.
Speaker 1: Thanks? Thanks John, take care all right?
Speaker 8: Mm hmm?
Speaker 2: Well hello, Hi?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 2: My name is Carlos.
Speaker 1: Carlos, what are you doing right now?
Speaker 2: I was supposed to be doing my virtual school and then I tuned into your your stream.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to be doing?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Doing my school schoolwork?
Speaker 1: Carlos? Have you ever had a nightmare?
Speaker 11: I have?
Speaker 2: What about Giant Gecko's.
Speaker 1: Carlos, I can ask you a question? Yeah, have you ever had a nightmare, Carlos?
Speaker 2: I have about what?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just lately have been having nightmares that you know, nobody really likes me.
Speaker 1: You know, you have nightmares that nobody likes you? Yeah, how does nobody liking you? How does that idea that nobody likes you manifest itself in your nightmares? Like what situations arise that prove to you that nobody likes you.
Speaker 2: You know, it could be situations where like, I'll be being hunted down and there's nobody there beside me to help me. Or it can be a situation where there's really struggling now ask people for help and they just walk away.
Speaker 1: Does that have into you in real life or things similar to that?
Speaker 2: No, but I feel like people don't necessarily want to help.
Speaker 1: Do you attribute that to the nature of people or to people's reaction to you as a person.
Speaker 2: I like the people's reaction to me.
Speaker 1: So you think people are generally willing to help other people but not you because they don't like it.
Speaker 2: That or they're tired of me?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 1: What do you think it is about you that people might not like?
Speaker 2: I mean, I've always been told I'm too energetic? Who, let's do this, Let's do that? To hey, I want to hang out, and I feel like we get tired of that.
Speaker 1: Do you hang out with other energetic people like who? Who do you tend to surround yourself with?
Speaker 2: Mmm? My friends aren't necessarily energetic. I I try to hangle with my girlfriend as much as I can, but I've gotten to the point where I kind of don't necessarily ask to hang out unless she asked, because I don't want to, you know, put myself as the too needy when in reality, you know, I just constantly want to spend time with her, spend a lot of time with her friends, Me and my friends. Is kind of all just the parts of different side of the talents. That's really much harder to meet up, especially with COVID going on right now.
Speaker 1: I feel like, do you feel like you're your girlfriend has a similar level of investment in you that you haven't heard. I would think so, well, if that's the case, why are you afraid to ask her to hang out with you?
Speaker 9: Because I have, As.
Speaker 13: You know, it was kind of it's originally it was like when I moved too far.
Speaker 2: So when it came to move to move, you know, change my lease on my apartment, I kind of moved a little bit closer to her, you know. Now she's like ten minutes away, you know, but we only necessarily hang out on the weekend still because I know she's busy with work. I'm busy with school, but I don't know, I feel I mean, I'm free.
Speaker 3: Most most days.
Speaker 2: I only go to only do school work like every other day.
Speaker 1: That's a problem, Carlos, Why are you free most days?
Speaker 2: Why am I free most days?
Speaker 14: Because I set aside in my schedule so that I don't overlap with anything else. Like if I'm doing my school days on certain days, I focus on that.
Speaker 1: Carlos, cant tell you something. Yeah, look, I know I'm doing a bit right now where I'm on readit. I'm just to play a get go. But this is actually a situation in my real life I've had some trouble with and it's the rare time when I actually feel like I am qualified to give any sort of genuine advice. I feel like the times of my life in which I'm not busy at times where I'm most dependent on other people and like relationships and shit, and those times have been awful because when you put you know, like when you have dependency on other people, that that fucks you up, you know what I'm saying. So I feel like if you you gotta find like a hobby or something that like can take up your time most days, that you're less free for other people, not not as like a oh I'm not to like make yourself like look cool for other people. You're not doing that so that you get to be like, oh, I'm busy, but you're doing that because it'll be like independently satisfying for you, and like your enjoyment will come out of like things that are of your own creation as opposed to other people. Because if your enjoyment comes from other people, I mean like, of course, like relationships are important part of life, but like I do feel like if too much of your overall like piagraph of enjoyment comes from other people, you kind of fuck yourself a little bit. So I feel like you should try to create things in your life they give you independent joy.
Speaker 2: And I used to I used to have like my hobby was playing league play league all throughout the night, and it's spent all my free time money. If I wasn't hanging out with friends and I used to play you know, other video games. I just don't find the enjoyment in that anymore.
Speaker 1: Under do you? When you played the league where you like, do you like playing video games or do you feel like because playing video games to me does really feel like a were you were you? Were you good? Or like did you like make content or like stream or anything like that?
Speaker 2: No, I never made content, never streamer, never found it as a job. I just played it because I wanted to play. I always found enjoyment in it, even while people always getting angry or if I lost the game, I still found.
Speaker 9: The enjoyment in it.
Speaker 2: But I think recently, in like the last two or three years or so, I just I kind of fell out, Like I'll play a game and then I'll just sit there, you know, just staring at my screen, and then you know, going to watch TV or something.
Speaker 1: I try to find something else. I don't know that much about you, and but I think if you can find something that like ties to your interests, that you could start something that like can grow. Because video games, I mean this is like you know, bullshit self help, motivational advice and shit. But like I feel like video games, like I love playing video games, dude, but like I feel like they don't they don't grow meaningfully. So if you can find something that you can grow meaningfully, that can take up your time and if you like video games like that, That's why I mentioned like making content and shit, because I think that is something that can grow meaningfully. But I would try to find something like that, you know, something tied to your interest that you can, like I don't know, like a start a business of or like start something that like has the potential to like grow. Just not not because you want to like fucking make money or not because you want to, like I don't know, just something that can like give you independent joy and make you feel like you're making progress without you having to like depend on other people.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, that that definitely makes sense. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I love you, Carlos.
Speaker 12: I love you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Have the rest of the evening, and I hope, I hope the best for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you you too.
Speaker 8: Okay O, how from.
Speaker 1: Dyson? Hello, Hi Dyson, can you give me a favor?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you get as close to this? Can you get as close to your phone is humanly possible? Can you get your mouth like sexually close to you, like as close as possible to Yeah?
Speaker 12: Is this a little bit better?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's better?
Speaker 3: All right? Thank you.
Speaker 12: I'm in I'm in a dilemma right now. That's really bad.
Speaker 2: You're aware.
Speaker 12: I'm in dilemma right now, Like this is fucked up the ship I gotta.
Speaker 1: Do all right, tell me, tell me what's going on?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Is your name? Dyson or Tyson.
Speaker 12: Tyson like t y s O N like Mike Tyson.
Speaker 1: All right, Tyson, tell me this dilemma.
Speaker 12: All right, So my roommate's gay in college, and like I'm a straight man, Like I don't really care whatever did even thing, but like I'm really drunk right now, and I need to get back to my room. But I think I might cough lock until the second night in a row. I don't know what, Like my room roomate likes getting dick in the butt, and I just don't know what to do right now. Like I'm being completely honest with you, Like I don't know what to do be other cock box them last night because I said I was going to power Hour, but I just get rid of high on stuff and came back. And now he's hanging with that dude tonight, and I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: All right, I have to reor first of those two things with this. Yeah, the first, your roommate's sexual orientation kind of has nothing to do.
Speaker 12: With this, I know, I know, I just don't want to cock block him.
Speaker 1: You know, how would you be cock blocking him? Well, just going into your room.
Speaker 12: I walked past the elevator earlier, like maybe twenty minutes ago, and that's him and that dude walking back to my room, and I just don't, like, I don't want.
Speaker 1: To talk about Do you do share a room?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Ah, okay, I thought it was like he's in the living room with his guy, and you would have had.
Speaker 12: He's in the bedroom with that dude second night in a row.
Speaker 1: Do you ever do you ever have kicked him out to have sex?
Speaker 12: No, because I'm normally just at the girl's dorm brough.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 12: So like it's a hard situation for him. I want to just go in and grab more beer and stuff, but like, at the same time, I don't want to do that to him.
Speaker 1: Oh you just want to go into the room and grab.
Speaker 12: Some beer, Well, grab some beer, drink some beer, plays some coffee.
Speaker 1: Why do you just text them and see if you can go into the room and get your freaking Xbox?
Speaker 12: But I don't have anywhere else to play it because there's not enough outlets anywhere else. So long have you been long?
Speaker 1: Have you been out of your room for.
Speaker 12: About twenty five minutes? But like, I don't want to take a risk like that and walk in on something. I definitely don't want to see you know.
Speaker 1: Do you do you? I feel like you guys got to have a conversation about this though you was there ever a conversation where you established hey, this you know, because I don't think either of you is being a dick right now. I don't know why you seem a little hung up on the fact that he's gay, but.
Speaker 12: Well, no, it's not that at all, Like I have nothing against that, Like I support him being happy and everything. But like when I had a girl in the room one time, like two cooks to me, did everything that I could have asked me to do, but I just didn't look at my phone, and I don't know what to do because that could be the same situation. I just don't want to interrupt anything good going for me.
Speaker 1: Now, have you what I was gonna say? Have you had this conversation with him about like.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: What what to do if he wants to use the room to have sex, if you want to use the room to have sex with the perimeters are around that.
Speaker 12: I mean, we've never heard conversation before together, because like it's just two different things, Like I don't know, you gotta have that.
Speaker 1: I think that's what you got. That's your problem is you don't you you don't you. You need a system, you need some ground rules set. You don't have any. You don't have a system. You gotta look, I mean look to where are you right now?
Speaker 12: I'm my friend's doore right now?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: I think to look tonight, I think you take the L. I think you take the L tonight. But then tomorrow morning you have you have the conversation with it, and you'd be like, hey, god, we look, we need a little bit of rules here. Yeah, I mean this time, you get the thing this time, and then set some rules. And then if he starts breaking the rules, then he's being a dick and you have the right to be mad. But if there's no rules for him to even break, then then I don't think either he was in the writing. You got to set some rules.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean we both talked about it before and everything, like, I don't know, it's just hard because I definitely don't want to cock blog him the second night in the route because that's just hard for him.
Speaker 1: Like oh yeah, everything again, take that, Just take the L tonight, take take down, go go go. The conflict avoidant rout and then you set up the rules in the morning.
Speaker 12: Yeah, all right, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Of course. What does he say your name was Tyson? You have a good night, Tyson. Thanks for calling in and you know, good luck and.
Speaker 12: Thank you good luck for your help, like it helped a lot, Like I'm listening to my friends of the night, like just just really helpful. Thank you very much for sure.
Speaker 1: Man, have a good night, you too, by bye.
Speaker 3: See you.
Speaker 7: Call from Tiffany.
Speaker 1: Tiffany. Yes, hello, Tiffany.
Speaker 5: Hi, this is the terrafy got go.
Speaker 1: Yeah is this Tiffany?
Speaker 7: Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: What are you What are you doing right now? Tiffany?
Speaker 5: I am sitting here with a friend and we decided to give you a call.
Speaker 1: Well, what's your relationship? Like with your friends?
Speaker 5: We work together?
Speaker 1: Actually, what do you guys do?
Speaker 5: We are servers at a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Did you and you met at the restaurant?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We met through the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Did you start working there before or after the world exploded?
Speaker 5: Before and ever since the world exploded, it's been very stressful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tiffany, Can I ask you and your what's your friend's name?
Speaker 5: My friend's name is Erica.
Speaker 1: Tiffany Erica, can I ask you guys a question?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: What our thoughts?
Speaker 5: What our thoughts? It's something that people have too many of. I feel like.
Speaker 1: You feel like you have too many thoughts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like I care too much sometimes?
Speaker 12: What do you?
Speaker 1: What do you care? What do you what do you think?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Tiffany, what do you think about when you're you know, thinking?
Speaker 5: Well, when I'm thinking, I think about all the ways that I can help people and help the world and see becoming a more positive place. And you know, just a lot of people are scared and hurt and have toxic mindsets out there, and it just makes me feel like I should just shut down sometimes since and it feels like my good goes to a waste.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I kind of want to talk to Erica because my hope because what you just said was super altruistic, and I'm hoping that, Like I ask Erica what she thinks, and she's like, what I Everything I think about is pussy money.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm going to pass you over to Erica and then you can ask her.
Speaker 13: Okay, hello Erica.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can ask you a question.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you can ask me a question.
Speaker 1: What are thoughts?
Speaker 15: I feel like you're kind of putting me on the spot. But thoughts are just something that people normally do to get through the day.
Speaker 1: Do you have a lot of thoughts?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I would say, you know, I have quite a few.
Speaker 1: What do you think about when you have thoughts?
Speaker 15: Probably mostly like random things. I have a lot of random thoughts. I kind of go from thought to thought often.
Speaker 1: What do you think about right now?
Speaker 15: Right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm kind of just thinking how to answer your question.
Speaker 1: Can I give you like can I give you like a little if? Can I give you like ten seconds of space real quick?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 6: That's fine, Okay.
Speaker 1: What were you thinking about in those ten seconds?
Speaker 15: I was thinking about if you were counting to ten?
Speaker 1: Holy fucking shit, I was counting to ten.
Speaker 15: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I was doing. I was, you know what, you know what else I was thinking? I was thinking at the end, I was you know, it is so crazy. I swear I was not making this up, Erica. I was literally in my head. I was like, I was counting to ten, and then at the very when I got to like nine, I was thinking, Oh, she's gonna ask me what I was thinking about, and I'm going to have to tell her that I wasn't thinking about anything that I was counting to ten.
Speaker 15: I really was just thinking, if you are counted? I just wanted to Okay, cool, we're on the same.
Speaker 1: Thing a little. I guess, well, we're both kind of in the moment right now. We're not thinking.
Speaker 11: Extern Yeah, you guys are good at that.
Speaker 1: Okay. So Erica is good at being in the moment, But Tiffany, you say you're not. You say you need to work on it. Yeah, well, but how do you know? And look I this, how do you know that maybe like this, the fact that you're not thinking about what you're doing in the moment is a sign that like you're in the.
Speaker 11: Wrong moment, you know, that could be a thing.
Speaker 5: That's an interesting way to put it.
Speaker 1: Like you're always thinking about how can you help the world? Right Yeah, what do you feel like you could be doing it helps the world?
Speaker 5: I feel like I could probably be a lot.
Speaker 9: Nicer to me.
Speaker 1: You think you could be a lot nicer to people that are mean to you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I feel like people that are mean just for having their own problems going on and they're having a hard time being in the moment as well. So It's like, you know, the little kindness could probably go far on bulls.
Speaker 1: See what That's kind of what I was thinking about by that is like, if you feel like if you were in the midst of like, and if you were in the midst of like performing some kind of altruistic act, if that was the moment for you to be in, I feel like you would be in that moment more than if you were doing anything else.
Speaker 5: That is true.
Speaker 1: I'm just sick thinking a lot. I don't know what I'm talking about, but.
Speaker 11: Sometimes when you think out lives, that's how you figure shit out.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: Now, Erica, you do you not care about people? Or you just don't care about people as much as Tiffany? And by the way, I don't look because I I don't care about people. I definitely don't care about people as much as Tiffany does. I will see Tiffany just seems way more altruistic.
Speaker 6: I sometimes I do it. I guess it just depends on the person. But I'm also very good at not caring about them when they don't deserve it. I guess.
Speaker 1: Oh, so you how do you determine if someone deserves to be cared about?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 6: I kind of judge how they act and how they treat other people, and then if they're bad people, I'm not going to be very nice to them because they are bad people.
Speaker 1: Do you do you agree with this, Tiffany?
Speaker 5: I try to be more like that.
Speaker 11: But I also understand it from a different perspective as well, in the sense that people don't act out mean or irrational is just out of randomness, like normally it stems from somewhere.
Speaker 14: So I try to be.
Speaker 11: More mindful of that. Yeah, then be more mindful of that makes me feel kind of crazy sometimes because and I kind of put myself on the back burner.
Speaker 1: You know what, this is kind of a real these are This is like that's the way. That's not how I act, but that's how I think. You know, how you have like your what you think you should do, and then like your morals and shit and then what you actually do. Yeah, Like all right, you ever seen like my favorite moments in movies are like when the hero saves the villain, like in Toy Story three, Like when you know, have you ever seen Toy Story three? You know, when lots of hugging bear like he like he revealed himself as being like fuck these guys, and he sent them down into the sores or whatever it was, and and lots of hugging Bear is about to get killed by the fire. He's like about to get killed by the trash incinerator and and and everyone and everyone fucking escapes except him. And then but but you know what he does is he goes back and he saves lots of hugging Bear, and then lots of hugging Bear goes up first. And then he doesn't save Woody. What he saves him, He still doesn't do it. But you know why what he saved him? Because what he's a fucking ultruist. Because that's that's that's that's just what he does.
Speaker 8: Do.
Speaker 1: I love that ship, like like when he man saves Skeletor, even though Skeletor is a fucking asshole. I look at that stuff and I really, I really respect it. But I don't know if I could do it in real life.
Speaker 11: It's exhausting, exhausting.
Speaker 5: I agree, Yeah, made me feel like I need to go watch Story Toy Story again.
Speaker 1: He should is a good movie. Tiffany Erica, thank you guys for calling in. And I hope, uh, I hope this was this was worth doing?
Speaker 12: Of course?
Speaker 5: Things nice? Yeah, thanks for talking to us.
Speaker 10: I think we're gonna go watch Toy Story three.
Speaker 1: Now, absolutely, And you know, tell me, you know, let me know what you think.
Speaker 5: All right, sounds good, we'll call it.
Speaker 1: Yeah sometimes okay, I guys, good.
Speaker 7: Night, come from Carl.
Speaker 1: Kah, Carl, Carl. Boh, hi Carl. Okay, sorry, yeah, I'm okay.
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You doing what I mean? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 16: No, I've had this fault for a while, all right, recently started watching the show Breaking Bad. Oh you know the stuff they're doing it?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 16: Have you seen it?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that the thought that you've been watching Breaking Bad?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 16: No, no, The thought is maybe I think I could do with Walter White?
Speaker 1: Does Enosh.
Speaker 3: Think?
Speaker 17: Do I think a lot about it?
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 16: I think I think maybe I could pull it off. I mean, I know, I know it's risky, but I think I think I can make some serious money. I'm so enough.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, how far away are you from the phone right now?
Speaker 18: I'm not that far away?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Wait? Now I can hear you? Okay, what makes you think you can do a Walder Wright does? What makes you feel like you have a similar skill set to him.
Speaker 16: Well, I mean, first of all, the Internet. I guess sometime in trouble just google and then someone will explain it.
Speaker 1: Also, but he will he had Internet in the show as well. Yeah, and also I feel like the information that he had was not readily available on the Internet.
Speaker 9: Maybe.
Speaker 16: I mean, he's also a chemistry teacher, but I don't think he needs to be a chemistry teacher to sell mess I think I genuinely think I could do it. And I mean to show it explains how to do it. If I just sallow the show, I think I could do it and not get killed.
Speaker 1: I don't think the show explains how to do it as as in depth as you would need to know.
Speaker 16: I think it gets the job done, you know.
Speaker 1: And also, look, there's more than just There's more to it than just the the the what's the there's a god name? Where the logos of it?
Speaker 3: All? Right?
Speaker 1: There's the emotion involved a right, there's the motivation involved. He had Walter White had cancer. What's your motivation here?
Speaker 16: I just want money. I mean I don't I don't have cancer, but my money is to drive I need the money.
Speaker 1: What what else do you do. What do you do for money? Now? What do you currently do for money?
Speaker 12: Have a job?
Speaker 16: McDonald's.
Speaker 1: I mean you have a job at McDonald's.
Speaker 16: I don't like my job, That's the thing.
Speaker 1: Huh are you are you at McDonald's No.
Speaker 16: A McDonald's right now?
Speaker 1: But I mean like, are you, like, do you work at McDonald's right now?
Speaker 3: Yes? Uh?
Speaker 1: What do you want to do? What do you? What do you? What would you do if you had like a lot of money? Like, what would you What are you trying to do with all this money?
Speaker 16: I think I probably pay for college right.
Speaker 9: Buy house.
Speaker 16: I think that's what I would do right now with the money if I had it.
Speaker 1: I'm curious where cooking meth was on the list of things that you thought about to make extra money. How far to the top was it in terms of the first things that you thought about.
Speaker 16: I mean, oh, no, I was just I was watching the show and I thought, I'm like, hey, Walter, why can do it? Jesse can do it? All those people in the show can do it. I mean, granted some of them are dead now, but I think I'd be able to pull it off. I would be able to cook and sell meth.
Speaker 1: I would you say your name was again?
Speaker 13: Pun?
Speaker 1: What did you say your name was again?
Speaker 2: Carl? Carl, Carl.
Speaker 1: I look, you might have sold yourself and at the end of the day, it's another person you need to sell. But you haven't sold me. You haven't. I don't think you've sold the chat I And again, as I said, you don't have to sell it. You don't have sell anyone but yourself, and of course the public who will be bought well, I mean, I got it's the private public who will be buying your product. But if you want my I mean I'm not I'm not sold here, Carl. I'm not sold that you have what it takes to do the job. And I'm not saying that because I think you're a bad guy. You seem like a perfectly reasonable guy, but well maybe not reasonable. In fact, you actually seem very unreasonable. But I'm not I'm just I'm not sold, Carl. I don't think. I don't think you could do it?
Speaker 13: Why not?
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 2: Real quick?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on? Can I can I ask you a quick question?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What are thoughts?
Speaker 20: Carl?
Speaker 16: Thoughts are stuff I think in my head, like the thought of me more's so messy.
Speaker 9: That's the thought.
Speaker 16: Maybe you don't have the thought, but I do.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm gonna I'm gonna say to you, Carl, I'm just gonna tell you, man, I mean, look, but I would say best, I'd say, I'm gonna give you best of luck on your journey towards making money, But I don't know if I can give you best of luck on your journey towards making meth, because I believe that you can make money, but I don't think you could make math. And I want nothing more than to be proven wrong and for you to come to my house and kill me after you've assembled a you know, whole whole underground militia, and I want you to. I want your final act of venions to be like I'm gonna go kill the stupid gecko twitch streamer man who told me I couldn't do this, and when I have my foot on his neck, I'm gonna play him a youth. I'm gonna play him the Twitch clip of him telling me right now that I can't make meth. And I hope, I hope you get that moment for you, But as as it currently stands, I do not believe that. I don't think you could do it, but I hope that you prove wrong, Carl not. I mean, look, it's illegal, and I and I don't endorse it, but you know I endorse your happiness.
Speaker 6: Mhm.
Speaker 16: Look, you you don't have to worry about me coming to you and killing you. Okay, if if I do, if this does work out, if I do sell mass successful successfully.
Speaker 3: Maybe it'll come to your house.
Speaker 16: I'm not gonna kill you.
Speaker 13: Let me just drop by, see hi.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, you know, you know, you know if you were you know. Yeah. But Walter White initially was doing it to support his family, and then he changed his motivations. So I'm not talking. Yeah, I don't care what you say to me, because you're not gonna be the same person. If you pull this off successfully, which I don't think you will, you're gonna be a completely different person. You're gonna completely different motivations. You're gonna have completely different things driving you. I mean, the Kevin I don't I don't know if you've seen the show, but he changes and and I'm not gonna be talking to you. I'm gonna be talking to you after you've completed your arc and I don't know that guy. You don't know that guy, and I'm frank. Am I scared of that man? Theoretically I would be, but I am currently not because I don't think you will become that man. Because I don't think you can do this. Okay, Carl, I wish you the best of luck and thank you for calling in.
Speaker 3: Mm hm yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: I mean you can do other things, Carl. There's plenty of things that you can do. I'm just saying I don't think that that's one of them. Hey, this is Liele again. It's not not in This is not a clip from the stream. This is just me talking as a person. I am here today because I had this. I have an ad read, but it's it's not an ad read. It's an ad for the Patreon. Ladies and gentlemen. Look, if you like the show, if you've been enjoying the show so far, whether you're on the podcast or on the Instagram clips, or you watch the stream, uh, and you want to support, consider signing up for the Patreon. Patreons get access to exclusive streams at least one a month. They get a bonus episode of the podcast. They get access to the gek Legends Discord server only. For gek Legends, you can sign up at patreon dot com slash lyle forever. That's patreon dot com slash lyle forever, l y L E f O R E V E R And yeah, all right, thanks you for helping me eat food and live in a place. Okay, all right, enough of me, enough with this, It's back to the back to the calls. Hello, hello, hello, hello, how are you? Who are you? Why are you think? What do you think? Hold on? What do you think? Your purpose in life is?
Speaker 19: Well, my purpose of life since about an hour ago was trying to contact a therapy gecko.
Speaker 18: So mm hmmm, I guess I'm at the end.
Speaker 1: Well that makes sense. I mean, like right, like your your daily tasks or like what you're doing in the moment is the purpose of your life for that moment, the thing that you're involved in that's flowed you know about that when you're fully involved in the task at hand. For the past hour, you've been fully involved in the task at hand, which is to call me. Yeah, yeah, what was your Do you remember what your purpose was before that?
Speaker 18: Uh?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Kyle?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. What do you? What do you? What do you do all day? Kyle?
Speaker 5: H all day?
Speaker 12: I mean all day?
Speaker 19: Various various tacts and activities.
Speaker 1: Like what get one of them?
Speaker 12: But there's so many.
Speaker 19: I actually can't keep track of them. It's like so much. Oh yeah, look there's there's a question right, something about dreams.
Speaker 1: But now, okay, but I feel like now I feel like we've gotten to a point where I'm more interested in where we're at with this now than I am in this question. I mean, we'll get we can get to the question. Are you nervous? Right now? Are you nervous? Don't be nervous. There's no reason we're just I promise.
Speaker 13: You don't even make.
Speaker 1: The chat the chat just yeah, you just forget about all of it. Doesn't matter. I look, we're all just computers, right, I'm on my computer. Everyone in the chats, we're just all people on the computer. It doesn't matter. Don't even think about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Kyle?
Speaker 1: What you do all day?
Speaker 19: I told you I do many things?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're being you're being purposely vague.
Speaker 19: Well do you want me to list every single thing?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Yes? Now I do.
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 19: I brushed my teeth.
Speaker 18: That's the thing I do.
Speaker 13: Okay, we got one.
Speaker 19: Sometimes I eat, sometimes I drink, okay, also breathe. Okay, those are very I think a lot of people do those things.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 1: Do you remember where you were at three pm today?
Speaker 19: Three pm, h three p m.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 19: Okay, I know what I was doing at noon.
Speaker 5: I can tell you.
Speaker 1: That perfect, perfect Okay.
Speaker 19: At noon, I was playing with.
Speaker 9: My in my backyard.
Speaker 1: You're playing in your You're playing in your backyard, yeah, with with with who or by yourself? I mean, yeah, Kyle, you were talking dog.
Speaker 13: Yeah I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that because of the backyard thing, every everything. If I had to make a theory about you based on the information or lack of information that you have given me, I would be willing to believe that you are a talking dog.
Speaker 12: Okay.
Speaker 19: I mean the thing about the Internet is that no one knows you're a dog.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is true exactly. That's part of that's that is an element of my theory. Yeah, how I imagine.
Speaker 13: Is valid.
Speaker 19: I don't think you're going to have any proof proof.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is an unproven theory.
Speaker 19: Okay, yeah, yeah, I'm saying it's valid.
Speaker 1: Saying. Okay, you're saying the theory is valid. Do you agree with me? Can you confirm nor can you confirm or deny this? You play in the backyard. So far, you have not listed anything when I asked you what you've done today. You haven't listed anything that a dog can't do except what you're doing right now. We're just talking. But you ate, you slept, you brushed your teeth.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've been seeing some Instagram ads lately though, for little dog toothbrushes, so I'm not counting it out yet. You've not done anything yet that I don't think a dog could fully do. Okay, you've eaten, you've slept, you've drank. Dogs can drink. You played in the backyard. Dogs do that all the time. Can you confirm or deny that you're a dog?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'll say it.
Speaker 19: I'll say it again, all right.
Speaker 9: I could, but.
Speaker 19: I don't feel comfortable doing so at this time.
Speaker 1: Kyle, do you hate this?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 19: Okay, I'm loving this, to be honest, like, really, this is this is this is good.
Speaker 16: I'm having a good time.
Speaker 1: It's your tail wagon.
Speaker 19: I'm learning, I'm.
Speaker 5: Learning a lot.
Speaker 19: Let me ask you the question real quick. I shared some of the things that I typically do in a day, you know, and you know you reckonings and things. You know dogs do.
Speaker 2: Can gecko see these things?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm a special kind of gecko in the sense of you'res a special kind of dog. Okay, that's what I think that you and me have in common. You're Kyle, I'm Lyle. You're a dog. I'm a gecko. H This is our arc. This is our arc. Is that you were like the well you're the ant, You're like you could I think you could be my brother maybe maybe, because I mean we have a lot in common, I mean except where we're sort of opposite, because I mean, look, you know, I'm I. You know, look, I try to give a lot of myself. I try to reveal. I reveal plenty of personal information all the time, and you don't. But I think it's the contrasting elements that make us who we are. But yet we have things in common, such as we both are animals. And but your and your name is Lyle, Kyle and my name is Lyle. Yeah, well, Kyle, you I peed on a tree before I got on stream. Awesome, and I got a little bit of it on the soup, but I wiped it off beforehand so no one would notice.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I hate it when that happens.
Speaker 1: Hate it when that happens.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, Kyle, you and I are definitely brothers, and I will say that I think that you deserve a treat after this, and you know what, God damn it, I deserve a treat after this. So we'll work that out between us.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love you, Kyle.
Speaker 14: I love you too.
Speaker 1: I'll talk to you again soon.
Speaker 17: Hopefully.
Speaker 13: Go teat yourself.
Speaker 1: Thank you, good night?
Speaker 8: How from Anna?
Speaker 1: Anna?
Speaker 2: My mom?
Speaker 1: Anna? Yes? You know what Anna? You are correct?
Speaker 6: You are on? Hi?
Speaker 1: Hello? Anna?
Speaker 21: How are you?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 1: I'm all right? How are you?
Speaker 21: That's great? I'm doing okay?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 21: Yeah? Doing the best we can.
Speaker 1: What's what do you think? Is you at your absolute best?
Speaker 21: When I just feel like genuinely happy and no anxiety?
Speaker 1: Okay with you? Are you're absolute worst?
Speaker 21: Just not feeling my best and anxiety and feeling sad and stressed?
Speaker 1: Do you think things that never were can find their way to be.
Speaker 21: In what context?
Speaker 1: No specific context?
Speaker 4: I hope.
Speaker 21: So there has to be some sort of rhythm to the universe.
Speaker 1: Sorry, No, don't be sorry. One thing about the stream is that you never ever have to apologize to me. Okay, good, And I can ask you an important question, Yes, have you ever had any nightmares?
Speaker 21: I have. I had a recurring set of nightmares when I was in high school. I worked at Panera, the soup and bread place, and it was like a nightmare of a job. And after I quit for at least like almost two years after, I had recurring nightmares where I would be late for my shifts or I would be working there again and it'd be like super early on a Sunday and I woke up late and I had to go and I was and trapped in a Panera dream cycle, similar.
Speaker 1: To the the call that the previous callers Acid Thought loop, you were in a you were an Acid Panera loop.
Speaker 21: Well, without the answer, I could relate to that in terms of bread and soup, is there.
Speaker 1: A particular type of bread or type of soup that if you were to consume it would give you flashbacks or PTSD?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 21: I used to super like like the food before I started working there, and now I could really only stomach the chicken noodle, the broccoli chatter, the smell of broccoli chatter, the.
Speaker 2: Look of it.
Speaker 21: It It really brings me back.
Speaker 1: What's the worst thing that you've ever seen go down? Or panera?
Speaker 21: I think for me was we had like some pretty unhinged employees when I was working there. I was at like sixteen and I had brought something back to one of my coworkers. It was a sandwich and I was like, hey, this is just wrong. Can we really make this? And he he was like probably early thirties. He turned and he threw a fork at me, and I had like a prong shaped bruise in my back for a week. Like he violently threw a fork at me.
Speaker 1: And for a prong shaved bruise that fork had do it very cleanly on the fork side hit you.
Speaker 21: Yeah, he kind of he was a lot taller than me, so when he turned to like throw it at me, I kind of like bent and ducked a little and it hit me in the back and he kind of threw it down at me. I.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of how like did this man have any like background in like throwing knives or was he military or because I mean, that's not a that's not a civilian style fork throw. That seemed that sounded like it was from a trained person.
Speaker 21: I mean, I don't know. I think he probably just got lucky, but it wasn't lucky for me.
Speaker 1: He could have gotten lucky, but I maybe he learned how to do it on YouTube or something. But that was that's too clean of a shot, I think, because I would think that throwing a fork at someone because it would because there's the end of the fork. I mean, it would have to be like at a smack ninety degree angle to the fork.
Speaker 6: Hmmm.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I'm not sure what happened there with the physics of it, but I had a picture. I wish I still had it of it, like my.
Speaker 1: Yes, me, Oh what the hell? Damn, that's a shame. Holy fuck. He that he fucking threw a I think I think I think fork guy had something to do with that. Just now he found her, dude, he forked her. She got forked. He forked the call away, that call got forked, that car got forced as hell?
Speaker 6: How fun?
Speaker 1: Liam, Liam?
Speaker 3: Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Sorry, yeah, I mean, I mean a bit of a bit of a people here. I've got some bit of a like emotional distraught. So let me let me just let me just let you know what happened. So have you ever heard of a upper decker before?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 22: Yeah, I have, Like when you Yeah, So basically I I thought I was. I was drunk the other night and I was like, oh, let me just we go do an upper decko in the toilet, right, And then I was.
Speaker 1: Like, how do you do another?
Speaker 3: You know it? Oh? Well, basically you you you uh do your business in the in the upstairs or in the tank of the toilet. You know. That's why it's called up a decade.
Speaker 1: It's like, why would you do that? Was beneficial about that?
Speaker 3: It's just a thing. I don't know. I don't know if it's a thing around you for you are.
Speaker 1: It's just I think the problem is that I think your problem is that you're being pressured by the cannon of life. You know what I'm saying to you. Your I mean, yeah, you're pressured into thinking that whatever you what the thing that you just described is like a normal thing that people do. Was absolutely not. And I think that you need to take a little bit of time for some independent thought as to what you're actually doing and decide for yourself if it benefits you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, I'm pretty proud to peer pressure sometimes.
Speaker 1: So that's what I would do. I would, I would, I would write down. It takes some independent thought as to what pooping in the top part of a toilet has to bring to your life in terms of value. And if after completing that thought process you find the answer is nothing, I think you should stop doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes sense, that makes sense. I understand. Well, thank you probably give me the best bit of adress giving me.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to hear that.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I love you.
Speaker 1: I love you too.
Speaker 2: Good Night night.
Speaker 8: All from Andrew.
Speaker 1: Andrew.
Speaker 17: Mister get go man?
Speaker 1: How are you? How are you, mister Andrew Man?
Speaker 17: I'm okay, I'm a lot better now. I got a problem, uh intestinally are you? Are you a doctor?
Speaker 1: I am? I want you to do me, do me a favor.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Are you watching the stream right now?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you looking at the stream? Yeah, well you look at me. I want you to think about what I look like.
Speaker 10: I am.
Speaker 17: I think you look like a doctor.
Speaker 1: If you think I look like a doctor, you might need a doctor.
Speaker 20: Okay, doctor, I got a problem, all right? Whispro I had diarrhea like fucking five times today? Okay, it's awful, like it's.
Speaker 9: All day long.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 17: Usually if I get it, there's like a round two. But I had on to like two times. Uh, how are you?
Speaker 1: Did you? What did you google? The first thing I would have done is I would have googled what to do when you have diarrhea?
Speaker 17: Yeah, all right, you google it?
Speaker 1: No google you know here, google it right now? Okay, what what's the saying?
Speaker 20: Oh uh.
Speaker 22: Uh uh to.
Speaker 17: Uh take some medicine?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 1: Okay, what kind of what?
Speaker 17: What kind of medicine like anti diarrectic medicine?
Speaker 1: Fucking genius.
Speaker 17: I love you.
Speaker 1: I love you too.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 17: I gotta go to the bathroom again.
Speaker 12: I'll see you later.
Speaker 1: All right, have a good night.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know why these things are taboo. I don't know why we can't talk about poop. Everyone poops. We learned we read that book right when we were young, and ever since then we haven't really talked about it. We haven't really talked about poop. When you're a kid, you know, there's there's literature about it, there's people, people talk about it. People, your parents discuss it with you, They discuss poop. But as you get older, poop becomes more of a taboo subject.
Speaker 8: Why all from yeah, miya, you did it?
Speaker 1: You called in? Oh him, how are you hi?
Speaker 10: I'm good. It's it's mea was a bee. I just got my listom teeth out?
Speaker 1: Oh ship, how are you doing?
Speaker 10: Oh? Not good? That's why I called.
Speaker 1: Have we spoken before? Me with a bee?
Speaker 20: No?
Speaker 10: Well I've I've messaged you, but I've never called you before.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, you said I got your pack. I went to the bike got your package today, Mia with a B. Thank you for I was waiting to open it, but I got it.
Speaker 10: Oh good luck opening it's it's it's weird, all right?
Speaker 1: So you got your wisdom teeth out?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Was that was it? Was it worth it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 10: At first I went to the dentist office and they I was in the chair and they were like, oh and they started like messing with all the laughing gass stuff.
Speaker 1: What do you mean messing with it?
Speaker 10: They're like poking at it and like turning it and stuff, and they're like, look, it looked like they were confused, and that got me a little worried. So I started kind of freaking out and they're like, oh no, it's okay, it's okay, and they said that something was wrong with it, and I was like, oh, oh god. So I was sitting in a chair like hyperventilating because I was really scared. But eventually they brought in some laughing gas and it worked. But the whole time I was pretty aware of what was going on, and it was it was terrifying. And then I was I bent in pain for like six hours.
Speaker 1: So but those those fuckers are gone. The wisdom teeth, Oh yeah, I have him here.
Speaker 10: Let me go, let me go grab them and I'll shake them so you can hear him.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen of the of the jury. We're getting so we're getting some real teeth shaking here.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ready, ready, Yeah, sound like teeth to me.
Speaker 10: Yeah, sure, are these our teeth? So yeah, that's oh, actually, funny story. My one of my teachers really wants to wants me to show him to the class.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, what's the class.
Speaker 10: Oh, I'm in a government class?
Speaker 1: Is it like on zoom?
Speaker 10: Yeah? So I told him, sorry, if I'm a little missed up right now, I'm in a lot of pain, but I just thought it would distract me if I called you. But Anyways, what I was saying was, yeah, he he's a weird guy, so he wants me to show my teeth.
Speaker 1: One in the chat said, that's a weird teacher. I agree, Yeah, he's although you know what, it would be weird. I think it's a lot less weird that if you don't even make it way weird if the teeth were still in your mouth.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, No, he just wanted you to show.
Speaker 1: If he said, hey, can you do your favorite Can you show the entire class your teeth? Oh there's some really nice teeth there. Can you just show them to the class? You smile at the class. I'm glad that at least you know, the teeth are out of the the mouth when he wants to see him. That makes a lot.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it makes me a little less worried, to be quite honest.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so what are you going to do?
Speaker 1: You got your wisdom teeth, Now, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 19: Now?
Speaker 2: Miya?
Speaker 1: You can do anything, now, that's the that's the last thing you ever have to do.
Speaker 10: Oh wow, Well I'm never going back to that dentist ever again. Plus they got my my paperwork wrong, so that was fun. They they really messed me up on that one.
Speaker 1: Does he want someone?
Speaker 12: Do you?
Speaker 1: Does he want to keep the teeth or just see them?
Speaker 10: Oh? No, no, no, I wanted to keep them. I had to keep them.
Speaker 1: What would you what would you let me ask you a question, what how much money could this professor offer? If this professor said to you, I'll give you five hundred dollars for this teeth? What would you say?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 10: For sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really what if you said you what if he called you into his office for like office at was like and was like and he was like, hey, I'll give you a passion grade if you give me this teeth.
Speaker 10: Oh my yes, of course I would you do that? I mean it would It would be a little weird, but I mean.
Speaker 1: Sure it would be you know, a slide. It would be slightly weird, I think. But what if you worse.
Speaker 10: For either a passing grade or five hundred dollars? I mean, who wouldn't give some of their teeth?
Speaker 1: So I wouldn't give someone Again, it's a very important distinction that they're out of the mouth, because if my if my professor came to me and said, I would give you a passing grade for your teeth, but he just wanted my fucking teeth. I didn't have some spare teeth on hand to give him. That would be a harder decision.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I think it would. Plus I don't see him in real life, so I can just put it up to the camera and people can maybe kind of see it with my blurry camera.
Speaker 1: So then they can take pictures.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, if he asks for pictures.
Speaker 1: He can take his own picture. So the tike screenshots of the zoom. This man's gonna pictures of your teeth.
Speaker 10: Mayah, wait, what did you say?
Speaker 1: Sorry, So this man's gonna have pictures of your teeth?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I mean, are you cool with that?
Speaker 10: You want?
Speaker 1: You seem chill, you seem open, You seem like you don't mind people having pictures.
Speaker 10: If he offered me money or a passing grade, then yes. But if he just wanted pictures of my teeth for free, I probably wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: He's pirrating picture. He's bootlegging pictures of your teeth by screenshotting the zoom call. I would I would get some sort of thing. I would make sure that get a get a reverse proctor to make sure that your professor he's not taking pictures of your teeth before you. It's true, it'll probably be expensive.
Speaker 10: But yeah, yeah, maybe I can make No, this is weird, maybe I could. I'm not gonna actually do this, but I just thought of like a teeth only fan. Oh god, I don't want to think about that in never mind.
Speaker 1: But you know what, you know what a lot tonight. There's been a big there's been a big money there's been a big small business theme tonight. Actually think about it. Think that we had we had we had the math guy guy who wanted to start a small meth business. Yeah, we had the Paul kids. We had you doing your own, doing your teeth business. Yeah, there had to be one more. Am I forgetting anyone else that had a small business?
Speaker 10: M hmmm, I think that might have been it.
Speaker 1: Well, look, tonight's this. I think Mia, I think that it would be very entrepreneurial of you and I and I sign off on it. I think it's a good endeavor for you. I think it's nice for you to be making a little bit extra money, and I think you deserve it. And yeah, thanks thanks for calling in me. I hope that your teeth feel better. I hope that they're giving you plenty of you know drugs. Yeah, take some painkillers and you know resell that. That's a small business.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, okay, if anyone wants I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding it. I'm just don't I'm not going to get your banned.
Speaker 1: Is that gonna get me banned?
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'll find out. I guess we Well, thanks for calling in me. I appreciate uh, your story. I hope you feel better. I hope this will. I hate to send you back into the pain, but it's okay.
Speaker 10: The pain killers have been working so far. They weren't at first, but now now it's kicking in.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 10: Well, I hope like my package that I sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm excited to open it. It's it's sitting right over here. We'll uh, we'll check it out on Friday. All right, mail hour, Thank you again for saving and I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hi, get all right later me up?
Speaker 18: Hello, Hello, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 20: Yuh?
Speaker 1: You know, not a whole lot, not a ton honestly.
Speaker 20: Can I call you?
Speaker 11: Get what?
Speaker 1: Can I call you?
Speaker 18: You can call me Brent?
Speaker 12: Brent mm hmm.
Speaker 18: I'd like to give a shout out real quick to my friend Luke. He's watching.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, what's what's what's he like?
Speaker 18: He is really funny. He is my next door neighbor in.
Speaker 1: College, so he was like your wacky college neighbor.
Speaker 18: Oh yeah, definitely, he was definitely my wacky college neighbor.
Speaker 1: What is the funniest thing Luke has ever done?
Speaker 18: So the way that I met him is we we lived so we lived in the same apartment like area, and he we we we went to a like a meet up, you know, for the apartment area, and he's I knew he was my next door neighbor, and me and my roommate were like, hey, we you know, we should play smash some time, and Luke goes, m maybe someday.
Speaker 15: I don't think.
Speaker 18: I don't think he was that interested.
Speaker 1: That's the funniest thing he's ever done.
Speaker 18: No, but it's just a funny story. He's in general, just pretty funny.
Speaker 6: All Right.
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk about Luke anymore. But Brent, Okay, you seem nice. I like you better. You've told me I like you better than Luke. You sound way better than Luke. Wow, sweet, you sound like a good person, because you know, I can talk because you've been so selfless here. You started off shouting out to Luke and I don't know why, but I actually, I actually I don't care for Luke that much, but I like it because you've been so selfless. No, it's nothing, it has nothing against Luke. Look, I mean that's just how I feel about him. Now I could get more information about him from him. I don't like to, you know, judge people that I've never met before, but that's fair. I also, I'm liking you even as the more I tell you that I don't like Luke, the more disappointed you get on behalf of your friend. It makes me like you more. I'll just you, it's so much empathy is being demonstrated in your size of defeat. When I tell you that I don't like Luke, I.
Speaker 18: Mean I have a lot of like for Luke. I mean he was he was a part of my uh like grooms court in my wedding, you know. So it's like, you know, I like him.
Speaker 1: He's a cool guy.
Speaker 18: So to hear you saying you don't like him, I'm like, come on, man, you never even met him.
Speaker 1: You're right, I haven't met him. I haven't met him I'm not saying all right, I'd be opened, I'd be open to meeting Luke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I.
Speaker 13: Was just laughing in the check I saw Nuke Luke in the chat.
Speaker 1: Hey, thank you for this for the prime Hannah Clu you know, Hey, well here's this.
Speaker 9: I just.
Speaker 1: Frent You're such a sweetheart.
Speaker 18: That's really nice. Do you want me to answer your question?
Speaker 1: I forget what my question was.
Speaker 18: You askedell my wedding was.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, how was your wedding?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 13: It was good, it was fun.
Speaker 18: It was two years ago, and it was it was a really good time.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you said, I'm so sorry to interrupt you. I just had this idea that I had to get out. I want to hear about your wife. I had to get this out here. I'm sorry for interrupting you. Luke is watching right now, right, Yeah, uh huh. Can he call you and then you merge the calls that I could talk to both of you?
Speaker 20: Sure?
Speaker 18: Yes, yeah, Luke call my call myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Luke call us cell.
Speaker 18: We can give him a couple of seconds here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll wait for Luke.
Speaker 13: This will be fun.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know yet, but I like I know, I know I like you again as i've I've I've made my pretty clear.
Speaker 13: Okay, I think I've merged the calls Luke.
Speaker 1: Kah oh, Luke, I've heard, I've I've heard so much about you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know what he's trying to sell me on twitch there?
Speaker 1: Do you think? What do you think about what he said about you?
Speaker 4: Oh? That's that story was kind of a while ago. I think, uh, oh, he he doesn't really have his marbles.
Speaker 9: Straight, you know.
Speaker 4: No, we we hang out a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Luke.
Speaker 13: You know, he's another really cool thing about lu he's really good at music. One time in college, we were sitting around and he had a keyboard, and you know, we're nerds and we play a lot of video games and stuff, and we were shouting out like, hey, Luke, play like this like a song that you'd hear in a video game, in an underwater boss level, and he would just like do it and it would sound like how it would sound.
Speaker 2: Like it was.
Speaker 1: Is this true?
Speaker 13: Impressive?
Speaker 1: Luke? Is this true?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean those just saying out with the dudes, find some music.
Speaker 13: I mean, he started, he started his You went to college on a on a piano scholarship.
Speaker 9: Right, Luke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean we're both major and co of your science.
Speaker 3: But yeah that's music too.
Speaker 1: Okay, Looke, what I mean? I haven't heard you say anything about Brent. Brent s here telling me everything about you. I haven't heard you say a thing about Brent.
Speaker 4: Oh, Brent Man, he's like you know, he's like the day to my night. No, he's he just it was his charisma. He's one of my best friends. Really lovable, really likable. Came one. I mean he called you and started talking about me.
Speaker 1: I know, isn't that crazy? Luke?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't expect it.
Speaker 1: I know I've talked to Brent for longer than I've talked to you. But I know way more about you than I know about Brent.
Speaker 13: You want to hear something about me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I want to hear it from Luke.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, Brent, Brent brand where don't even start when you're the kind of the first or our friend group to get married.
Speaker 13: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 12: I think.
Speaker 4: Uh this Samana has it all, got the got the got the cool car.
Speaker 1: Oh what's up? Real quick shout out to Attorney Tom, thank you for the raid of my friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bran, Brent always makes you laugh. I feel like just relieve myself wrong.
Speaker 3: M.
Speaker 4: I think uh in college ill each other just about every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can bear. I can barely hear you. Luke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sah, I'll speak up.
Speaker 1: I mean the way I mean Brent talked with you. I had to turn Brent down when he was talking about you, talking about you. You know the way that people feel when they talk about themselves. You know how talking about yourself gives you, like said, serotonin and ship. I think there's something. I think there is something going on in something's fucked up in Brent's brain chemistry where he feels those feelings. But when he's talking about you.
Speaker 4: Luke, really, yeah, is there any way I can help him?
Speaker 1: Well, I think you gotta find that you I you know what you gotta do. You gotta go to a doctor. And the only way to make it up to him is you got to get your brain sucked up so you feel good when you talk about Brent.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm just a little more shy about our bromance. You know, people are watching sing weird stuff in the chat. Yeah, yeah, they're looking for you. Luke's a little more timid, I would.
Speaker 1: Say, God, I love you guys so much.
Speaker 13: But it's funny though, because, like I feel like, once you get to know Luke, like he really opens up and he says some of like the funniest stuff. But this is a nice little group therapy session we got going on here.
Speaker 1: Absolutely listen, Luke, Brent. I wish you to the best of luck. You two are like chocolate and vanilla. You too, are like peanut butter and jelly. You two are like those two examples. We were fine. They were enough.
Speaker 13: All right.
Speaker 1: I'll talk to you guys soon and I'll love you and good luck with your bromance.
Speaker 9: I think we're all.
Speaker 1: We all, we all ship you for all of eternity. Take care for us. All right. That's it. That's the show. I hope you enjoyed listening to the call and listening to the show. And I hope that you know, if you were in your car while you were listening to this, I hope that you got to your destination without you know, killing any children or old ladies. If you were in the grocery store when you were listening to this. A few people have told me they've listened to this in the grocery store. I hope you got all your groceries if you were if you were at sea while listening to this, I hope you did whatever you had to do out there. I hope you caught your fish, or disposed of your body, or did you know whatever was whatever important business you had up there. As always, you can follow me on Instagram at at Lyle the number four Ever go ahead join the discord. The link to that is is in the link of my Instagram bio. You can call the Gecko every Monday Wednesday Friday at ten pm some standard time on Twitch dot tv slash Lyle forever, Twitch dot tv slash l y l E f O R E b e R. And as always, if you enjoyed the show and you want to support, you can sign up for Patreon at patreon dot com slash Lyle forever, patreon dot com slash l y l E f O R e V e R. I think I've been right. Yeah, I'll be doing my very first uh Patreon only stream tonight, not tonight when you're listening to this, but tonight as I am recording this, and I'm excited. We'll see how that goes. Uh So, anyway, thank you guys for for listening and I love you, and uh, the one day toothpaste will be illegal. That wasn't funny. I would just I keep trying to say a random thing and it comes out bad and okay, all right, good night.
Speaker 6: This Foo