Speaker 1: Who's getting that donky, that donkey that don't don't don't dun't dunt dunk the other day right here a practice club bitcher. You could call me the donkey of the day, but like i'd mean no arm. Here it goes hold on.
Speaker 2: Donkey today for Wednesday, May twenty eighth, goes to a teacher in Alabama named Tracy Walker.
Speaker 1: Tracy is fifty six.
Speaker 2: Years old and she is charged with aggravated child abuse. What did Tracy do to somebody's child? Let's go to Fox ten news for the repub Police.
Speaker 3: Judge today setting a twenty five thousand dollars bond from obill Connie Public School teacher accused of giving a drink containing ethanol to a four year old student. The Collins Road Elementary School student was rushed to the hospital back in April, where doctors say she had a blood alcohol content level of point two eight. Judge ordering the defendant, Tracy Walker, to submit to a drug and alcohol tests as a condition of her bond. Her attorney asked to judge for a reasonable bond and argued that she's an achieved ten year employee with a bachelor's and master's degree from the University of South Alabama with no criminal history. Nope, Walker is due back in court for an arrayment. She has been placed on administrative.
Speaker 2: Leaf since when our jello shots proper school supplies. Okay, Tracy didn't just cross the line. She took her whole class on a field.
Speaker 1: Trip over the line. Okay, why do y'all like playing with other people's turn? All right? This is why you know those of us would kids suffer.
Speaker 2: From parental parent NOI right now because of sick, evil, twisted people like Tracy Walker.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't tell me that she didn't have no past criminal record. That it is mean she was getting away with stuff.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: You are a teacher.
Speaker 2: Your primary duty is to facilitate student learning and understanding by imparting knowledge and creating a positive learning environment. But no, Tracy, you want to turn kindergarten in the happy hour.
Speaker 1: Okay, four years old, I ays have kindergarten. That's pre k all right. She's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: In there teaching life skills okay, not mixology all right. Teachers are supposed to create a positive environment for students. The problem with Tracy is she's fifty six years old, so when she thinks positive environment, she thinks festivities, she thinks drinks, she thinks food.
Speaker 1: Hell, Tracy probably drunk her damn self. Okay.
Speaker 2: She didn't bring that drink for the kids. She bought that drink for herself. And she did that to that four year old. Well, she did to that four year old, which somebody did to.
Speaker 1: Her when she was young. Okay, and that's let her get a little sip.
Speaker 2: Raise your hands, if an adult in your life, let you get a little sip of some alcohol when you.
Speaker 1: As a child.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm talking kids in single digits, all right, and be raised their hands.
Speaker 1: Just raise their hand. Redid you raise your hand? I know you did?
Speaker 2: You Porto Rican Okay, Coquito was drinking Coquito at five.
Speaker 1: Okay. Now, I'm not gonna say who.
Speaker 2: The adults were in my life that would let me get a sip of Budweiser, Okay, the King of Beers, because I don't want to incriminate anybody. But that was a regular occurrence in the slums I'm from. But that doesn't make it right. Okay, when you know better, you do better. And Tracy, you got to know better. You can't be given no four year old alcohol, especially a four year old that has no family ties to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, IEP is supposed.
Speaker 2: To stand for individualized education plans, not intoxicate every preschooler. Okay, this young girl is four. She won't be old enough to drink for another seventeen years. Do you know what you could be doing to this young woman's brain. You know what you could be doing to this young woman's liber The only thing more under the influence than the students with the teacher's judgment. Okay, I know Tracy had to be drunk too. Okay, they even think this was a good idea. She had to be drunk. Now, let me tell you another part of the story. Tracy Walker is a special education teacher. Sounds to me like she should have been a student. Okay, what's crazy is in Alabama, if you're a special education student, you're entitled to what they call free appropriate.
Speaker 1: Public education until you turn twenty one.
Speaker 2: I knew that because I remember being in high school and they would always say, especially education students graduate at twenty one. So if you want to drink with kids, Tracy, all you have to do is wait seventeen years. And it's sad because if it is a kid with disabilities. You are getting them drunk and getting drunk messages with your cognitive functions.
Speaker 1: And some of these poor kids already have cognitive impairment. That's why they are in special ads.
Speaker 2: Okay, memory, problem solving, attention, all of that is not functioning at the expected level for their age, and you give them alcohol. Come on, those poor parents don't know what the hell going on. Okay, you're making an already tough situation tougher. And for what the moral of the story is. If the golden rule is doing to others as you would have them do unto you, then the platinum rule should be to treat other people's kids the way you would want someone to treat yours, especially if you're a teacher. Please give Tracy Walker the biggest he hull. What's wrong with people?
Speaker 1: That's crazy?
Speaker 4: And I will say in my father's defense, I was like four maybe as well, and I used to stay up late four Like yes, I was four years old, and you know how you be like looking looking at something and trying to try it or whatever. And I tried it and he was like, all right, he tried it, because I mean he let me try because he was like, all right, now, now you don't like it, do you. I spit it out, but I kept drinking it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It was beer and it wasn't liquor.
Speaker 1: It was beer. Yeah, that's what was my first. My first sip was butter Wires and the King of Beers.
Speaker 5: How old were you either?
Speaker 1: Single digit? Definitely?
Speaker 4: Okay, see I think I was a little older. I think I was probably like it was Heineken, d y'all drink corona. I'm not you are Danish. I'm not let you, but it was. But Dad did the same thing, give me a taste.
Speaker 1: I spit it right out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, crazy, But I went over and I picked it up violuntarily.
Speaker 5: I was like, and he was like, all right, go ahead try. You ain't gonna like it. And I didn't. He gave it to you, y'all. Parents gave it to y'all.
Speaker 1: That was the same thing. I was like, that has the taste.
Speaker 2: Tried it, and I ain't say it was my parents, y'all. The only ones incriminating in you'all parents.
Speaker 1: My dad's eighty five years old. He don't give them. They'll still lock him up and try. All right, we'll take you for that. Dog get a day. But you so you spit it out back then?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, did y'all talking about you?
Speaker 1: Said, I'm asking because you still have a taste for alcohol. You drink? Now, did you? Did you spit it out? All right? Go back on your ass.
Speaker 5: What you want to.
Speaker 1: Drink?
Speaker 5: Water like? Listen, handling that girthy bottle like that? Yes, I said Big Golf was the person.
Speaker 1: Honey, All right, thank you for that dog here today.
Speaker 2: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull, Lamb and Soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club