Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 1: Always current with the stock movers. Lisa MITTEO, it's a podcast.
Speaker 3: It is a podcast. That's a good one too. You got to take a listen. Immunity Bio. We're going to start with their Their ticker is ib RX. Their share set to extend. I know, I know, I probably shouldn't have started here, but they're set to extend their advance for an eleven straight session. This is a record streak, so it's on pace for its biggest weekly gain since October twenty twenty three, best months in December twenty nineteen. So it shares. They jumped thirty two percent before the open. It's stepped back a bit, up about eleven percent. So a few things behind this. Okay, So yesterday the company gave this pulminary product revenue for the fourth quarter beat expectations, and then you go earlier in the week, they received accelerated approval that's from the Saudi Food and Drug Authority for one of its drugs. So all that kind of good news still stock.
Speaker 1: They have six hundred and seventy one employees. Yes, there's summer parties under one thousand people. They it's a moonshot from two to four not trading at four dollars fifty five cents? Is that like a meme stock?
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's memy, but I mean it's gone back. So it was thirty two and now it's eleven. So I mean, do you have.
Speaker 1: Something from the Dow we can talk about like an adult stuff, grown up stock.
Speaker 3: We'll go techy. Yes, yes, Okay. Shares of memory storage companies, they're actually a lot of them on the rise. Okay, I'll give you an example, like Micron ticker MU. Their shares have been up as much as five percent. The reason why this is an interesting article two on the terminal soaring prices for memory storage components. So there's been a strong demand for them, and experts are saying it's caused what they call a memory chip shortage, so prices higher. It's made them hot it stocks in the market over the past year. Bloemberger's reporting, though, the problem is that they're causing headaches for many of their customers. You have hardware companies like Apple and HP they're under pressure because they need those expensive memory components and that's making them an investing risk. So you see the other side of it. But aside from my cron it's also pushing up, you know, giving a lift to companies like sand Disk and also Seagate Technology too. On top of it, all right, I want to take you from tech to trucking. Okay, this is a JB Hunt Transport Services JBHT. Their shares fell as much as five percent some bended quarterly revenue missed estimates. It reported third quarter sales three billion lower than expected declines in its intermodal division and that's its biggest unit. Earnings per share did beat. It was helped by you know, cost cuts, but the results you're showing the challenges for the trucking industry soft shipping demand.
Speaker 1: In a lot of market economists folks. So good morning to Ed Hyman and of course the chairman Greenspan as well. They really pay attention to logistics transport, you know, I.
Speaker 4: Mean that's the life's blood without that correct I learned that during the pandemic.
Speaker 3: And it's seen its like an earning season's bella.
Speaker 1: There's more trucks in the street in Manhattan than there used to be. I think there is.
Speaker 4: I don't know, you know what this congestion pricing. I don't know if that's changed things a little bit. I feel like I can get around. I hate the congestion pricing. I live here and absolutely to test it, and I live in the zone. But I do feel like traffic's been lessened because of it.
Speaker 1: It's better.
Speaker 4: Dare I say, Yeah, Madison.
Speaker 1: Avenue is not as stupid as it used to be.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, sod with those crazy buses. I know, da even busters.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What if I used to love this place?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, I went there with my kids. I remember I used to give me a little bit of a headache, though I keep.
Speaker 3: That with a headache. Okay, So it's ticker p l E Y play love that. So there's shares have been up nearly five percent. This is a quick one. It's basically an upgrade story. Okay, this is from Benchmark upgrading it to buy from Hold. The reason why they're saying their January traffic is running stronger than December, so that's a good sign. And they also see some tailw and some no tax on tips also another thing, and potential text refunds too could also help them, So David Busters, you got to check it out.
Speaker 2: Tom This stock movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.