Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame morning the twenties. Hello, Hi, my name is Trevor.
Speaker 2: I'm calling from insurance and I'm looking to speak with Debbie about a recent claim.
Speaker 1: Hi Debbie.
Speaker 2: So my name is Trevor and I'm calling from insurance and it's in regards to a car accident that you were recently in a minor collision. Yeah, and so I have reviewed the tape and unfortunately I have to inform you that we have deemed.
Speaker 1: You at fault for it.
Speaker 2: Like I know that you were rear ended, but you know, like looking at the tape, it's pretty obvious that you were driving negloge.
Speaker 3: Wait what what tape? What do you mean the tape like from like the traffics lying here from a nearby business, the drawn Yes, the drone? What drone?
Speaker 2: Well, a few weeks ago you should have got a notice in the mail we started following our customers.
Speaker 1: He a drone.
Speaker 2: I'm actually one of the drone flyers captains. I guess I'm a drone captain. They don't really call me a captain, but I call myself a captain.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't receive anything in the mail. Okay, And do you mean you're are you following me all the time? Are you using the drone just to do like the assessment.
Speaker 2: Or no, I've been I've been assigned to I've been assigned to your account and so yeah, I've been pretty much following you everywhere with the drone and it's cool, like some of the stuff you do, it is really fun.
Speaker 3: You like, can you see it to my house? Do you mean you're falling? Mean?
Speaker 2: Well, like when you get home and park the car and stuff, like I fly the drone back to headquarters. But like so I don't look in the windows, although so the other day I did look in the window and I was curious because I was looking with the tape and like, what show were you watching?
Speaker 1: That looked really good?
Speaker 3: What what are you talking? Like? I didn't consent to that. I never got anything in the mail saying that I was going to be followed by a throne while he drives that way.
Speaker 2: I was trying to see what show was on the TV, and like I thought I saw recognize one of the actors in it, but I googled it and it wasn't done. Like okay, like if you could tell me what show you're currently watching? Because it looked like Hella, good Katie.
Speaker 3: How can you say for my house?
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, I was just flying it home, like back to headquarters after following you with the drone for the day.
Speaker 1: And uh, anyway, forget the TV shows.
Speaker 3: Following me for a whole day.
Speaker 4: Can I talk here?
Speaker 3: I want to talk to your supervisor following you right now.
Speaker 1: It's part of your policy, right now, It's part of your policy. Insane.
Speaker 3: I got into a regular, just small thunder bender. I'm entitled to have my damage covered. It was not my fault. This is ridiculous. I want to talk to a manager right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, But as I was going over the tape of your incident, I saw you reach down for like the radio or something right before. So that leads us to believe that you were driving neglegiently. So unfortunately, like because.
Speaker 3: I because I adjusted the radio which I don't even have a radio, so that the air conditioning, which is not a crime. That does not mean I'm a dis practice driver.
Speaker 1: It does not.
Speaker 3: Mean it was my fault a person you wanted nowhere, This was not my fault.
Speaker 2: But will unfortunately, look, you took your eyes off the road and so you're neglonsoalant in the occident.
Speaker 3: So negligent? Are you trying to say negligent right now?
Speaker 1: Neglan and it's not negligent.
Speaker 3: It's not negligent, nonchalant.
Speaker 1: Negligient neglinty negli?
Speaker 3: What are you trying to say?
Speaker 1: I don't know what the word is from.
Speaker 3: The road for two seconds, then don't use.
Speaker 1: That word if you don't know what it is. Okay, can you tell me what it means?
Speaker 3: What negligent means?
Speaker 1: How you say it? Nelang?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And tell your mother must have treated you when you were a baby, because you're a idiot. Oh the funny to you?
Speaker 1: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I want to talk to a manager right now.
Speaker 2: Well I can't do that because this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband set you up.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's a joke. He said that you were in a little accident the other day. I wanted to mess with you. Oh my god, you.
Speaker 3: Guys, I'm so mad.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jebile phone Franks. It's the Jewbil Show's Free Trip to Jamaica.
Speaker 4: Dreaming of a Caribbean escape, The Jubil Show wants to share the beauty of Jamaica and send you and a guest on an all inclusive trip to Paradise with Yo Hotels and Resort.
Speaker 2: With five stunning properties that she's from.
Speaker 1: There's something for everyone. Blue Mountain Views to the Turk.
Speaker 2: Voye, Cabby and c Myo Hotels and Resource has your ideal destination for your Jamaican getaway.
Speaker 4: Enter for your very own four day, three night all inclusive State of Jamaica with eight hundred dollars voucher towards airfare.
Speaker 2: Go to the Jubilshow dot com and enter the word Sun good Luck