Speaker 1: Elvis Duran in the Morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks, Elvis Duran, Elvis Duran phone tab.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about having one of you.
Speaker 3: Call my boyfriend Sal by the way, if his name is Sal, you know there's trouble. Call my boyfriend Sal pretending to be my ex boyfriend William oh No, tell him that William and I are getting back together, and tell Sally he has to move out of our apartment right away. Can you imagine meeting poor Sal getting a call from your woman's ex. You gotta get out of the apartment right now. Anyway, just to let you know, in case you need to prove to him that you know me very well. I have a lot of tattoos, including a blue tribal pattern ride above my butt and Chinese letters on each ankle, so we need to know these things. Sal is a very jealous guy and will not be happy. And this comes to us from Michelle. All right, our own David Rody, the guy in the corner, is going to be playing the part of ex boyfriend William and Michelle will be joining in the conversation later on.
Speaker 2: Let's call sALS, shall we right?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 2: Yes, Sad please. Yeah, Sally is William. Yeah, the name ring a bell?
Speaker 4: No, no, huh.
Speaker 2: I used to date Michelle.
Speaker 4: Why are you calling me?
Speaker 2: Why am I calling you?
Speaker 5: I'm calling to tell you that I was at your place last night and she and I are getting back together.
Speaker 2: So I wanted to do the right thing and give you a heads up.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, really, you got my place?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was at your place last night around eight o'clock.
Speaker 4: That was there at eight o'clock.
Speaker 5: You weren't, dude. You had a fight with her. I called her up. She said she was having problems with you. I came over. She spent some time with me.
Speaker 4: In the food to Okay, you know my place is. Why don't you come over there tonight? Then? Ye? And then what tell me to my face?
Speaker 2: Like, oh man, I'm telling you now? Punk?
Speaker 4: Tell me now punk over those phone?
Speaker 5: How do you figure I'm a punk? I'm with your girl last night? That makes you the punk?
Speaker 4: That makes me the punk? Yeah? Okay, come over my house tonight. Then come over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I show you a picture of me. You're all skinny. You don't you don't scan me.
Speaker 4: You can't satisfy her.
Speaker 5: Well, I did have a problem last night. Bo Yeah, I was rubbing her blue tattoo.
Speaker 4: Uh huh come over tonight then, tough guy?
Speaker 2: Hunh stinking?
Speaker 5: Maybe coming that Sunday night. Maybe get me a little something something does that work for you?
Speaker 4: Wants to come over tonight?
Speaker 5: And what are you gonna do? You can't even keep your woman? How am I gonna be worried about you?
Speaker 4: I'm over a man you'll ever be He's dumb?
Speaker 2: Which one of us is dumb?
Speaker 4: You? Yeah, a dumb one.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: I want you to come over my house later. You know where I lived, right, dude, I.
Speaker 2: Was drunk last night if I even remember, if.
Speaker 4: I'll be high off your ass too? Yeah? Whatever, man, you gotta be high calling me with that.
Speaker 5: I'm just calling you because I don't want you near her anymore. I want you out of that house.
Speaker 4: That's house. Come over my house later. Come on, come over and tell me like a man. Don't tell me over the phone.
Speaker 2: You sound like one of it, just another typical Italian guy.
Speaker 4: All talk, all talk. Come over, I'll show you all talk, I show you all muscle.
Speaker 2: Yes, sell the tough guy. How does that make you feel?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: I was at your house with your girl while you're.
Speaker 5: Out in your bed, huh, in your foot on looking at your picture with Chuck e cheese on the frigerator.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, Okay, I'll be there.
Speaker 5: I had one Chinese tattooed ankle in one hand, one in the other.
Speaker 2: I was thinking of you, bro, I really was.
Speaker 5: I was thinking, how pissed would I be if some guy was at my house?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well then you're gonna be picking to me when I'm beating your facing all right, real tough guy? Hi, you want my god there? Come and take her? Come and take her from me in my face in person.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, Bro, I got three way calling. Why don't we call Michelle up right now?
Speaker 5: And if she tells you that she's picking me, I want your stuff out by tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Cool it, go ahead, call it all right?
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on? Oh, I call her?
Speaker 4: Where's he? Where is she? Huh? Where is that? Tough guy? Hello?
Speaker 2: Michelle?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Hey, baby, who's soho? He was over my house last night? He was, he was so so you want him right instead of me? Is that what you want?
Speaker 2: Tell him? Baby? Tell them how it is now, tell him go.
Speaker 4: Ahead, tell me, come on, that's how it is. That's how it is. Okay, Well, then you and him come over the house later on and tell me to my face you need.
Speaker 2: Help packing up. I'll bring some tape.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you come over and help pack. Oh, you come over, Come on. I told you know where I lived.
Speaker 2: I know where you used to live.
Speaker 4: This guy's ank. You tell me over the phone.
Speaker 2: How do you feel now? You got kicked to the curb.
Speaker 4: I ain't going to the curve. You're going to be going to the curve. Both of used to go to the curve. That's nice.
Speaker 5: That's really nice.
Speaker 4: That's really nice. It's really nice. So you were doing last night, right, that's really nice, real lady like? Right, Yeah, I guess so, So what's time you're coming over?
Speaker 2: Let me know how long do you need to put makeup and address on?
Speaker 4: You're all talk huh, tough guys talking over the phone.
Speaker 2: Dude, I fed her cheese doodles last night.
Speaker 4: Good, good to you and her.
Speaker 2: She loved the cheese doodles.
Speaker 4: Good. You could have her. You're in the cheez doodles, but you still got to see me first.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, how will I know you? You be wearing a pink dress or red dress?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not hearing it is. Come over to my house if you're such a man, and.
Speaker 5: What's gonna happen since you already told me you'll move out if it was a true story.
Speaker 4: You're going down the stairs. That's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: But then you're gonna pack up your stuff.
Speaker 4: And you're going down the stairs, and then shoes going after you.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: That's my house. Okay, right, my house. You know what.
Speaker 2: One more thing though, Bro, you've been phone tapped.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, you're on the radio.
Speaker 2: You want to fight now?
Speaker 4: No, man, you guys got me good.
Speaker 2: But you still love her?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I still love her. Tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tap was pre recorded permission granted by all participates. Elvis Duran phone tably on Elvis Duran in.
Speaker 2: The Morning Show.
Speaker 1: You're in New Elvis Duran phone tap weekday mornings.