Speaker 1: Good evening, swimmerl and welcome to the late night edition of the No Dunks podcast on the Athletic Network. It's Monday, Yeah, it's Monday, June thirteenth, and the Warriors just took a pivotal Game five. I can't believe the nerve of you guys on today's podcast debating whether a Game five of a two to two finals series was pivotal. Indeed it was, and the Warriors win one four ninety four.
Speaker 2: We're gonna hear break it all down here tonight.
Speaker 1: I'm Jay Skeets, back from running a marathon and the guy's holding it down.
Speaker 3: While I was. God we got Tasmelus, Hey Skeeters, glad to have you back.
Speaker 2: What's up Tassy?
Speaker 1: We gotta tap Hopoway, he's got the No Dunks Jersey on, be a little hot in the Kirby household, Tree Carvey, what's up many A? And of course the International Man Mystery taken to the max Leyellis JD in the background pushing the buttons making things sound sexy. Hello to the stream team here late on a Monday night. Appreciate you guys joining us, Get your comments in there, fire and away the takes are hot. People are saying Wiggins is gonna win Finals MVP in the still.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the Wiggins game unable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but dropped your comments both in the stream team or if you're watching this sort of listening to this a little bit later in the comments below, or tweet them in at no dunk sinc. Yeah, entertaining game task get a started, man. Warriors one oh four Celtics ninety four. Like I said, uh, but it was you know, it was a one point game there until things got out of control there for for Boston in another fourth quarter they let slip away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they will brew the day. Too bad fourth quarters in a row. We expected them to bounce back in a fourth quarter after that nineteen pointer in Game four. But it was fun watching the Warriors come out just hitting hard. Every cut, every drive was intense. Andrew Wiggins set up of Draymond Green on the second drive of this game, or a second play of this game. I don't think I've ever seen Andrew Wiggins move faster than that, and it just it's snowballed. He just he shoved off Jalen Brown or threw Tatum off to get some space. Then Clay did it that first quarter, everything for the Warriors said they're going home, their role players are gonna play tough. And then in the third quarter, the Celtics did the exact same thing, every single possession defensively and offensively with purpose. So I thought we were lining up for a great fourth quarter and no Curry to start the fourth quarter, and somehow the Warriors won those minutes by eight frickin' points because it was just wild. Wiggins came out, set things up, and then some bad Marcus Smart minutes, Jalen Brown losing the ball on two straight possessions, Tatum shot and airball. So that's why it's just it was hard, a little painful to watch. I just didn't want two games in a row of bad fourth quarter execution from the Celtics. And really, you go back and watch every possession again here in Game five, and a lot of bad things happened for basically everybody. Udoka said, Derek White, you're not shooting well, you're not defending well, you're off. He brings in Marcus Smart. You could see Smart sprint up to the scorers table and he kind of, you know, he was that over zealous Marcus Smart doing a lot of bad things. That flop on Mark on Klay Thompson that didn't work resulting in an open three, got a tech for complaining, and then he got out Marcus smarted by Jordan Poole there on that flop and boom game over. Really, uh, that's that's why I hurt. It's gonna hurt the Celtics. I think looking back at game four and now game five against same story lee hmm.
Speaker 1: Andrew Wiggins, man, this guy has flipped the narrative about him.
Speaker 2: Ars had this season.
Speaker 1: I mean, being a starter in the All Star Game and then going to another level even here in the postseason and then here in the finals. I mean, this was an unbelievable Wiggins game. I mean, I'll just give you the stat line. Twenty six points, thirteen boards, twelve to twenty three shooting. Now, he didn't hit a three. That's where he the one area of his game that he struggled tonight, two or three at the line and then two assists, two steals in a block and he was by far the best player in this game, which is crazy in a game that has Curry going and Tatum going and obviously some other talent.
Speaker 4: Yes, Steph Curry and Andrew Wiggins combined to go oh for fifteen from downtown and they win this game comfortably because Andrew Wiggins was incredible tonight. I mean, honestly, when he's not taking those threes, and sure he wasn't hitting that, he can hit it fine, but it's when he takes out little mid ranges and he drives inside. He had the huge dunk, the emphatic dunk there on Derek White at the end. He just really has found a way to sort of highlight the strengths of his game and play to those and not try to be anything else, not try to be anything different, because you know, when you're the number one pick and he goes to Minnesota, he was expected to do all those things. And I think we're what we're really seeing in his time here in Golden State. He's just not comfortable being a number one. He's happy being a number four on a team because that means he doesn't have those expectations. But when he goes and he uses his speed in his athleticism, he gets the right spot and he just takes good, better looks than what he took where he's doing those in Minnesota. We saw those two or three dribbles, spinning around, fading away deep mid rangers.
Speaker 2: That's not his game.
Speaker 4: But when he's comfortable and he gets to his position and he rises up like he did tonight, he's fantastic.
Speaker 2: This is just a guy.
Speaker 4: I mean, he just looked composed out there as well. I mean apart from those threes that missed, and Mike Breen mentioned it like way off there on a couple of them, but he just didn't really look like he could be sped up tonight. And then on the defensive end, I thought he also was fantastic, really getting into the grill of Jason Datum. Now, I think, look, the Celtic did themselves no favors tonight. I thought they're passing and they're taking care of the ball. Was absolutely abysmal, and they couldn't hit free throws, they couldn't hit three pointers, and then all of a sudden they couldn't miss three pointers. But ultimately, I think the Celtics I just cannot believe how careless they are with the ball. Their first five or six turnoves weren't necessarily pressure defense. It was just like sloppy offense here. So for the Celtics absolutely they're going to kick themselves because you get a game like this, now, it's funny. You want Steph Curry to get support from his teammates, but you also don't expect him to be quite as bad as he was tonight, not even hitting a three for the first time I believe in his playoff career. But the Warriors win this game comfortably in the end, and so the Celtics had a great chance here tonight, and ultimately I think they've got themselves to blame. But also Andrew Wiggins stepped up in the moment, and Klay Thompson, who's also been a little bit up and down in the final series here, he was also fantastic. So but the game sort of turned with Jordan Puul hit that wild three at the end of the third quarter there, banking it in incredible stuff there, and then the Warriors just pulled away because the Celtics turned the third quarter on its head. They actually played the Warriors in that third quarter, but ultimately that doesn't matter if then you can't score in the fourth quarter. So crazy to see, man, the Warriors now one went away from another championship.
Speaker 1: I think it was Wiggins that went and got that rebound too to kick it out to Pool who got the cord too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean he's just the work. He's doing it, just going and gobbling up rebounds. Tray, as a big Beef fan, you must be relegive like he is. Just like I mean, he was looking as he should be, especially when he was drafted, like the most athletic player out on the floor, and he's just like going up in like just snatching rebounds. It's like these last couple of games, where were.
Speaker 5: You the Knight? Andrew Wiggins became Wiggins Island. This was incredible stuff from this guy. I don't know if Slim Jim is like an all Beef product, but potential nickname for Wiggins the way he's born out there, because the guy is springy and snappy. Shout out to my guy, macho man, Randy Savage. But honestly, Wiggins was the best player from in the game. From the tip. He was driving hard to the rim, attacking space. In the third quarter he kind of disappeared. That was the only quarter where he wasn't really doing much offensively, but he was bringing it defensively against Tatum and then hitting the glass and able to really you know, put a dagger on things. That dunk was not the end of the game, but it certainly felt like the end of the game. And it felt like this is the Andrew Wiggins game. The Celtics got to win in Game one on an Al Horford game. Now the Warriors are gett to win on an Andrew Wiggins game. You gotta get a random performance from one of your non stars to win in the NBA Finals. The Warriors got that tonight. I'm with Lee. This was a winnable game for the Celtics except for they kept turning the ball over. Eighteen turnovers obviously way too many, but just a streaky, streaky game for a streaky team. Skeets, I know you didn't. You thought it was pivotal, But you can't go into Game six thinking this thing's over Already. We've seen the Celtics bounce back time and time again. The Warrior's got a crazy performance from Andrew Wiggins to pull off the win here. Like Lee said, Pool was instrumental kind of cracking things open before really unleashing everything in the fourth quarter. This series feels like it turns every fifteen minutes of gameplay. You know, it felt like it was over in the first quarter. Then the Celtics good in this. Then the Warriors were back, and Andrew Wiggins is suddenly looking like Mapel Jordan out there, who knows what's going on. Wiggins was incredible though to watch tonight.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, you're right. I mean, still, it's a game five guys, we kept the game pivotal. Then suddenly you guys are telling me it's not I didn't like that, But I also feel like the Warriors.
Speaker 2: Won the championship tonight. I think that.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're gonna be beaten twice in a row. But that all said. You said it, Trey. It's like up is down, down is up half the time in this series, like you think you've figured it out. It's like, oh, the Warriors, they dominate the third quarter, that's their thing, and then suddenly it's the Celtics thing. And you said it, Lee, nobody can hit a three for quarters at a time, and then nobody can the three, like just because the fluctuation is sort of all over the map here. But yeah, what else from the Warriors tonight? You know impress I mean obviously Wiggins task, but other moves that Kerr made, you know, minutes from like Gary Pitton.
Speaker 2: Second, what else jumped out to you?
Speaker 3: Well, just first on Wiggins because obviously he's not a number one guy in the NBA, but he was a number one guy tonight and they needed him to be. I thought in the fourth quarter at the beginning of that fourth quarter, when they Curry was sitting on the bench, they needed a guy to go to and there was a possession where you know, he kind of had the ball up top. Usual Wiggins, we would think, okay, he'll pass the ball, but from up top, he just decided, I'm going directly to the hoop, hard drive for a score. And you know, we've been saying that the team has been riding Steph Curry's back all series. Totally true. He was a fantastic decoy tonight, fantastic passer tonight, but they rode Wiggins back tonight. And another thing, he played forty three minutes, led the team in minutes. Again. It's something that you know, we talked about the other the other day, the A. C. Green Award the most resilient, the guy who plays day in and day out. Andrew Wiggins has done that his whole career. And they've leaned on him to be that guy to to defend the other guy's or the other team's best player throughout the playoffs. He did another good job on Jason Tatum force him into an air ball there in the fourth quarter. And uh yeah, he's he's the A C. Green Award. I know you want to hand out also a Most Valuable Canadian Award in the final seats. I think he might win it.
Speaker 2: He's got that locked up. Yeah for sure. I think that's I don't think Stu is going to steal it from him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I couldn't think of another one.
Speaker 4: Yeah he is the other one.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's been a rock. He has been a rock. Amazing, amazing, and yeah, just to see him play with some some force, it's it's on Wiggins like but yeah. On the day we talked about Steph Curry being the best stef he ever was one hundred and thirty two straight playoff games. He had hit a three in until tonight. Until his one hundred and thirty third, he just kept missing shots. So you could see him with his assistant coaches like, what the hell is going on with my flick and it ain't going down? What is happening, and that was odd to see. But yeah, he was setting guys up. He was playing hard on defense. And the scary part for the Boston Celtics is they saw the Warriors get performances from so many guys not named Steph at home. You know, things can change the other way. But I guess the clutch time minutes in this series have mattered. The worry and the coming into this series that the Boston Celtics hadn't been very good even in the postseason and the last two rounds in clutch time. He saw it in Game four. Obviously, Tray brought up Game one where they demolished the Warriors, that huge comeback, but that was different. It wasn't really you know, an uppercut versus upper cut boxing type fight where you guys throw a big shot, we throw a big shot. They got the momentum at the beginning of that game in the four, started the beginning of that fourth quarter and just kept rolling. They just haven't had, you know, that typical finals game where they you know, took a big shot from the other team and then respond and took a big shot from the team that responded. They were two and four in the last two rounds in games that went to clutch time, games that went down to the wire, and they just haven't been able to do that. We just saw two bad games where they just flubbed in the fourth quarter, and they really haven't done it this series. I know Game one was somewhat of it ended up being clutch time, but it was a different game to me. So that's that's kind of scary going forward because it's like they have to blow out the Warriors to win.
Speaker 2: Why do you think that is? Why do you think that's happened? Right? I mean, do you have a guess?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: You know they're still quote unquote young. It's a lack of experience. Warriors have been here, done that, you know, not that Wigins has, But like, what do you think the.
Speaker 5: Celtics tend to get away from the things they do best at the absolute worst times? You know? I felt like Jalen Brown was playing in a crowd almost the entirety of tonight. He just could not get loose for the For the most part of the game, Tatum was at his best when he was able to get to his step back jumpers, and at his worst when he was trying to create inside and not necessarily be able to find fine teammates. The things that always work best for the Celtics are like simple plays, keeping things going, move it side to side, keep going. But the Celtics were taken out of their actions by the Warriors. They should have been able to feast inside a little bit here. You know, they got no points basically from Al Horford. Robert Williams didn't have the same impact that he's been having. You have looney and foul trouble for most of this game. Draymond Green filed out for the third time in five Finals games, an amazing stat the Dale Davis Award. You would think the Celtics would be able to get something going inside with both of the Warriors two interior defenders mostly glued to the bench or at least only able to go with one big for most of the time. But for you know, the past four or five seasons, there have been times when the Celtics turned into a jump shooting team, and there have been times, certainly in this Finals, when they really had trouble with the crowds that are inside in the paint that the Warriors are able to do when they're swarming because they know what they're sending late help, they might be able to get a steal. They got eighteen turnovers tonight, We're able to turn that into a whole bunch of points. The Celtics just seemed to make things harder on themselves than they need to, and it happens quite a bit, quite a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jaellen Brown ended up with five turnovers.
Speaker 1: Lee and tatled with four and Jalalen Brown had a really bad game. He picked a bad timing in the finals. Here to go five of eighteen and he couldn't hit a three. So add him to the list of guys that couldn't hit one tonight. But the five turnovers and just you know, he got to the line. I mean he was attacking, but they were I mean Dreamond was on him a lot, and switches and stuff like that. They sort of bottled him up and realized, you know, making him have to put it on the ground in with bodies that reaching in and probably grabbing a little bit, that's he could be in for a.
Speaker 2: Long night and that was a rough one for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was definitely trying to force the action. The interesting dilemma that they have there is Robert Williams was a plus eleven in his minutes tonight. He's the only one who finished in a positive for the Celtics. So again, once he's out on the floor, and I think you saw it late when they took him out and Steph drove inside and got that left handed layup for a team and a guy who'd been struggling. Steph basically saw no Robert Williams and said, all right, well, I'll just go inside then, because no one else can protect the paint and the rim in the same way he can. But again, I wonder if it's to do with the injury, his stamina or whatever it is the Dudoka is going with. Maybe he's trying to get more offense and trying to spread the floor, But quite simply, Robert Williams when he is on the on the court, he's been extremely effective for Boston this entire series. So I think he has to figure out a way to not have maybe him and Horford out there at the same time and just see if Williams, because we've seen with his speed and his athleticism, he can get out and sort of cover shots so he can make up for lost ground there and maybe that's what Udoka needs to do more of in game six. I thought Draymond Green though tonight, was actually much better certainly. I mean, he basically just had to turn up and be better than he was there in Game four. But what I liked is early on he attacked the pain and he got that big dunk, and he was sort of making smarter moves tonight. You know, he only ended up finishing with a handful of points there, but I just he finished eight points, eight rebound, seven sists, and he did foul out. Okay, not great, but that's sort of the way he plays, you know, he pushes things to the limit there. But he just seemed to be certainly he rebounded from that terrible Game four and that was really I think early on you wanted to sort of see that, and I think he did set the tone a little bit there. So that was huge, I think for the Golden State Warriors, and then Clay Thompson as well. He obviously picked up his game and continues to. He's not quite looking like Clay but maybe and hopefully we get massive Game six play again, that would be all to close out there in Boston for him. But yeah, this one for the Celtics, they're going to look back at this one and just figure out or try to figure out, like, how do we get that best lineup out there on the floor at all times and.
Speaker 2: Go back to because basically, the Celtics.
Speaker 4: Won seven and a half quarters of Game three and four in Boston. They lose that last half of the last quarter and end up losing the game. But other than that, and what I noticed was they were attacking inside, just trying to go at Steph, trying to get him basically into the paint, mustling him into the paint and score. Marcus Smartt did a ton of that in Game three and he's gone really a long way away from that. So I think that's what it is for the Celtics is is take smarter shots and god damn it, keep better possession of the ball.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I was frustrated sitting in the house here by myself, just going these guys. If I did that when I was in under twelves, i'd be on the bench. But they're just sloppily just the pine. But the thing is they haven't learnt this lesson themselves throughout the playoffs. They did exactly the same thing against the Bucks and they did the same thing against the Miami. He remember Jimmy Butler just coming in and stealing the ball because Titum, as great as he's been, he's gonna he kind of just drop the ball off and expect these teammate's gonna get it in the fun was you gotta put a bit of mustard on that ball and make sure your teammate gets it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean some credit has to go to the Warriors defense, which is as well.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 1: I thought, actually, what was happening in this game here is the defense is at such a high level, like the individual defensive players at players, and then of course the schemes that they're running and switches and just the effort, just the effort and like the rest, like letting the guys like wrestle a little bit. There's a lot of contact off ball if you just like actually stop watching the ball and watch like guys fighting through picks or coming around things. There's so much grab it and stuff, and they're just like let them battle that it like caught up to these teams by the end of the game. I thought they looked exhausted. I thought they looked like they had just ran up run a marathon, especially the Celtics. They were so tired looking as this game went on. Tast in my opinion, uh from which made sense, just the battle that they had been going through and the Celtics to get back in the game there in the third quarter that they ran out of gas here it appeared to me a little bit too. But I mean, just a defensive intensity from both sides really is next level.
Speaker 3: I think, Yeah, they had a serious plan coming into Game five. The Warriors did. I thought they played their best defensive first quarter of the series. They really hadn't made their mark defensively in a first quarter until this one where they were real swarming on Jason Tatum, showing him bodies wherever. And the Jalen Brown plan was like six hands at the rim, you know, let him, let him drive and then he won't be able to finish over us and that kind of got in his head. Wiggins blocked him in the first quarter there on a nice help play and yeah, he just couldn't finish. And then we saw a little bit in the fourth quarter of that sloppy Jalen Brown dribbling a football type thing where he just dropped the ball twice on two straight possessions where they just needed somebody to write the ship. It was about seven minutes left when they had that bad Marcus Smart stretch and they're down eight and then here comes Jalen Brown. Two possessions. He just lost the ball. Literally, it wasn't defense. He lost the ball in two possessions in a row, and then started the avalanche Tatum's air ball and and nothing going right. There's been three games here where the Warriors defense has held the Celtics to under one hundred points and the Celtics defense hasn't done that once against the Warriors one hundred plus in all five games. And a part of it is just bad execution by the Celtics and and part of it, yeah, is the Warriors throwing them off. But yes, you'd expect the guys to be able to just to hang on to the ball a little bit in the fourth quarter. They've they imploded a little bit in these last two fourth quarters. I don't think there's a nice way to say it. And and that's that's going to be the story I think for them. Anyways, in the locker room, and that's what ima Udoka was talking about. I'm not so worried about our defense, got to do something on offense and it didn't happen again.
Speaker 5: He was kind of a liar though about that defense, because he was said he was happy with letting Steph score a whole bunch of points and limiting the rest of the Warriors. He completely changed that up for Game five. They were all over Curry in this game, did a really good job of limingen, limiting him only sixteen points obviously zero for nine from three. They did a great job of taking away Curry, but then the rest of the Warriors actually stepped up. Maybe not the most efficient games, but Wiggins showed up, Clay showed up, Pool showed up. They needed each of them for little eight minute segments when Curry wasn't able to get going, and that was kind of a strength in numbers approach from the Warriors that really worked out. You look at what the Celtics got from their bench, basically nothing. Derek White one point in twenty one minutes. Graham Williams hit won three and that's it for the competitive portion of the game. That's why it's kind of tough for them to find their best lineup in this game. When you really think back on the way. The game went nine turnovers in the first half for the Celtics, another nine in the second half for the Celtics. Basically, they got hot in the third quarter, made eight threes and that's why they were even close and competitive in this game. Otherwise it was a turnover fest. But that's something coming into the series that we all knew was gonna happen at some point. For the Celtics, it happened a little bit early in the series. They did a good job of taking care of the ball. Fell apart in the fourth quarter, no doubt in Game four, but in general have cared for the ball pretty well until tonight when it was just a disaster and the worst possible time.
Speaker 3: So Lou Cornett came in and hit a three.
Speaker 2: That's right beautiful, It's very beautiful.
Speaker 1: So lead back to Wiggins here, because you know Wiggins Island is I mean, you can't you could, you can't even.
Speaker 2: Hope to get a property right now.
Speaker 1: It's like throughout this postseason, into the finals and after Game five, people are even saying, now it's gonna get They're gonna get greedy there with Wiggins Island. It's gonna be like archipelago where it's just gonna they're gonna, like like United Arab memorates, They're just gonna build islands out of sand and stuff like that. Just more so you can really take advantage of this hot run here. But can you up in the butt right now for everyone? This chatter that I definitely saw on Twitter. Who knows if it's hashtag sarcasm or not, but like, he is Andrew Wiggins going to steal finals MVP here?
Speaker 3: Isly?
Speaker 1: I mean, should he be getting more consideration for finals MVP? You know he was playing great defense, He is having some pretty good games here. What do you say to those people tweeting such things? Are you pro or con't?
Speaker 4: No, I'm definitely got He's not going to steal it from Steph. There's no way in the world. He's definitely going to get the three Brownlow Medal votes for today's game.
Speaker 2: Sure, no question about that.
Speaker 4: But Steph is this is the one game that Steph can afford to not have a great one because the chances of Andrew Wiggins having another game of this standard are not very high. I don't think he was very good in last game, but this was his high watermark. I believe certainly for the series. Now, maybe he proves me wrong in Game six and has another great game. Even if he does, and even if the Warriors win, it's still Steph's to lose here for Finals MVP because of everything else that he's done in the prior four games to this one. But yeah, you know, like on Twitter these days, I mean, you can't just go out there and say something. You've got to start a fight, don't you got to start You're going.
Speaker 3: To cause trouble.
Speaker 5: You've got to throw something and.
Speaker 2: Get people going crazy.
Speaker 4: I mean, but that's also kind of how Marcus Smart one Defensive Player of the Year. It was basically off of Twitter narrative.
Speaker 5: Wasn't it.
Speaker 2: So you got to plant your flag exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: Maybe if you can just sew enough doubt in the in the in the minds of the voters, maybe Wiggins can get a couple of votes here, But no, Steph Curry is going to win the award if the Warriors win the championship, which they very well likely to do so. Now, even if it goes to another couple of games.
Speaker 2: Here and task, do you agree with what is said?
Speaker 3: No, give it to give it to it'll just make Steph hungrier to win next year or the year after that. Of course, of course Andrew Wigans should win it. He's going to win the inaugural, The Valuable Canadian Award and Finals MVP.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think this is happening, But I mean, I guess you could talk yourself into like a thirty point triple double Wiggins game six victory and like a.
Speaker 2: Twelve point Steph game.
Speaker 1: I would that do it? I don't know he'd get some votes probably, I don't think i'd still do it. I think Kurry will still win this.
Speaker 5: There's no way, come on, like Curry just Curry would have to miss every three for the rest of the series. I think to even make this close, how many assists does Wiggins have in the series? He's he had six before.
Speaker 3: This, kid you want him to do he can't do it all scoring.
Speaker 5: He doesn't even have doesn't even have a triple double with assists yet in the finals. That would be crazy. Then that's a good point. That's a good point.
Speaker 2: You might get it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do the the brown Low then for tonight, why don't you take the first crack at it and just for those that are new to the show here see a lot of people joining us here live on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Shout out to this dream teamers, both new and old.
Speaker 1: We've been doing the old AFL rules here for every finals game, where we give out three votes for the best player of the game, two votes for the second best player, one vote for the third best player, and the ideas. You add them all up at the end and that'll be your finals MVP. So Wiggins is a no brainer league getting the three votes for finals MVP of game five.
Speaker 2: But yeah, who gets the second and third place? The one and two? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well you know again in the brown lew you read the one first, the two second, and the three to third, So I'll start with the number one.
Speaker 5: Finally explains why you always do your lists backwards. Yeah, who knows?
Speaker 4: So look again, Yeah, I think there's a couple of guys in contention for that first vote. I thought overall Tatum was pretty good for the Celtics. I thought Jordan Pool in the sort of end of the third and into the fourth was okay there, but I think ultimately Golden State warriores one vote. D Green I thought he was just I just thought he was better. I mean, look, step Step I don't think deserves a vote tonight. I think he was really largely unimpactful. And then outside of that, you know, I mean, Looney didn't really do anything. Obviously, no one else really contributed. So two votes Golden State Warriors Kay Thompson. I think overall he was pretty much the second best player out there.
Speaker 3: Hit.
Speaker 4: I think he finished with five threes, kind of quiet five there for him, but hit some big ones and the one where Marcus Smart. They showed the replay of it where Marcus Smart goes down, he's appealing for the offensive foul as he's still sliding, and Clay basically just shakes his head, knocks in the three and then he goes down the other end. He was saying something I couldn't lip breath, but I think it was words to the effect of that's a flop, motherfucker, or something like that. So you know, ultimately, Marcus Smart, I love his intensity, I love his defensive efforts, but also these flops do sometimes come up to bite him in the backside, and I think they did there tonight. So I'm going with Raimon with one vote. Great Bounce Back Game. Two votes for Klay Thompson and of course a Wiggins three votes.
Speaker 1: Okay, the task can you make You're fine with that voting ballot.
Speaker 3: Or I'm not. I'm not fine. That was a flop of a Selectionally, that was a flop, mother flopper. You missed on all three. No, Well, obviously Wiggins gets three votes one vote, I'm not sure how it works.
Speaker 2: Not three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you like there's a reason they don't do this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, obviously Wiggins. Uh, you know, I'm with Lee that steph. Yeah, he obviously had a bad shooting night, but he did become an incredible decoy out there and they had to face guard him. And that's why Wiggins made up his mind and said, well, they're taking away our best player. I'm gonna have to be our best player out there, and he did an incredible job of it. So Wiggins is in that spot. But I'm gonna go with after Clay. I'll throw Clay in second. I'm gonna go with Curry third because because of his impact. I understand Dre had a solid game and Pool hit that fantastic banker, but I'm gonna give Draymond Green another quick award. Besides the top three votes, I will go with the most entertaining comment I saw in a chat group for Draymond Green. So he was like the chat award. I don't know what to call it, but you know that that jam that he had early in the game, it was a classic Draymond Green fake dribble handoff drive into an empty lane for a big jam. I saw our buddy Grish say that fake dribble handoff dunk was sick. Who would say that? Who would say a fake dribble handout and into an empty lane? So that was.
Speaker 2: A lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was the sikest play in I think. No.
Speaker 3: I think he had a crossover later when he was feeling good. He crossed over Derek White and got into the lane and hit a little floaty float from ten foot. Anyways, I just wanted to get that comment in there, so I just made up an award. So yeah, you can't. I don't think you can Celtic it up, can you, Tray?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't give any votes to the Celtics, you know. Tatum I thought had an interesting game, twenty seven points on ten to twenty shooting, and it felt like all ten of his misses were airballs. It's like he was either making the shot or coming up completely short. I thought, you know, his first stint, he looked like Van Gunny was saying, he looks tentative, and I thought that was absolutely true. Looked a lot better coming back after that. Looked great in the third quarter, but in the fourth settling a little bit too much for jumpers and just kind of couldn't save the Celtics when they absolutely needed savings. So Tatum I thought, was very up and down, just like the Celtics were there in the entire night. He's kind of emblemaca of their problems. I guess maybe you would say, as Jalen Brown goes, so go the Celtics more so. But Tatum, I thought he had a productive night, but not necessarily the most impactful night that we've seen. The only other guy would consider, Hey, what about these votes? Gary Payton the second fifteen points off the bench, three steals, five boards, was kind of all over the place as a cutter, six of eight from the field. Just a little extra energy and he gives you enough defense that you can play a tiny, tiny lineup and get a lot of shooting out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he was playing center at one point. Yeah, if I remember correctly there in the first half, I thought he was great. I definitely think he could be in consideration. And then Pool like just doing what they want Pool to do. Hey, turn the game on its head, man, like just come out, fire away. Now he gets exposed. They were going at him like that was becoming a bit of a you know, a storyline in this game, at least early on, and they kept pointing it out in the broadcast and rightfully so. But he did hit those like two threes at the end of the third quarter.
Speaker 2: Because you had Clay. You had Clay.
Speaker 1: Hitting two threes near the end of the third court after the Dubs had missed fourteen straight if I remember correctly, and then and then I guess, yeah, then it was Pool. They're hitting the crazy buzzer beater and he finished with a couple of what three yeah, three for six from downtown overall, so fourteen points for Pool, and you know that's that, honestly, is like at this point in the finals, Hey, man, give us fifteen minutes and hit three threes and yeah, you're gonna give some back on the other end, but make sure one of those threes feels like ten points with the crowd going crazy as he banks it in and holy crap, did that just get off his fingertips? Like that was a wicked replay the shot behind where the ball you.
Speaker 5: Could like almost see the clock through the gap his fingertip and the ball. But I'm with these skates, it's like they only need, you know, ten to fourteen points from pool, but hopefully they come when Steph Curry is sitting down and he could just carry the offense for a little bit. And that's exactly what it was tonight, right at the end of the third quarter, beginning in the fourth, getting the Warriors back into the game, giving him a lead, and then Curry comes back and you're you're laughing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he got under Marcus smart skin there a few minutes into the fourth. That's a a huge bonus if you're getting that from Jordan Poole and Marcus Smart was having that that stretch we've seen Marcus Smart do. He was just forcing it. He thought he needs me here to just just give him everything I got and sometimes it's a little too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you even saw Al Horford. I think he was going over to him like, hey man, you gotta chill out.
Speaker 5: We're letting go of the roping everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean Paul got him.
Speaker 2: He totally flopped. He totally sold it.
Speaker 3: Lee.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was a bad brutal call, but you know it's one smart gets people on the forest. It's tough to be too upset about it.
Speaker 4: I guess Marcus Smart like just disgusted when someone else flops and the refs call that. He just cannot believe it. But Jordan Poole had a burst there of about ninety seconds I think in the second quarter where turned it over, just missed the three pointer by him, I joinked it off. I think it was be Elites'S head there, and it just looked like everything he was doing was just gonna benefit the Celtics. So you know, that's the thing with a young player like that though, And I think Steve Kerse sat him down for a while and then he just hoped that he would go out there and be better, and he was and he did hit some sort of you know, momentum changing threes there.
Speaker 2: For the Warriors, So he was good in that part. But overall, I.
Speaker 4: Think, you know, he was not as good as Draymon, not as effect of his dream on For me, anyway.
Speaker 1: So task like looking ahead here at a Game six, I mean, we go back to Boston now, So this this whole stat that was being shared every you know, ten minutes, it felt like on Twitter about the Celtics always bounced back after a loss here in the postseason. Well that's dead now having lost years, so that.
Speaker 2: That streak is over.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people are I don't know what the line is for Game six. I wonder if Celtics will be favored as the home team, but they haven't been all that great there, Like what do you think here moving back to Boston?
Speaker 2: Like, is this gonna is the season ending on what Thursday night? Or are we going to Game seven?
Speaker 5: Baby?
Speaker 3: So we're going back to Boston. Let me clarify because we had this problem after Game four on the Immediate Reaction podcast, we said we're going back. Li said, We're going back to Boston. I was confused, Lee, are you going back to Boston? No? No, no, okay, just confirming I don't know, so we're going back to Boston here. I think collectively, many collectively, I think the Warriors have the advantage here. Again, I think it comes back to fourth quarter execution. I think that Steph probably bounces back and they've got a lot of the momentum. Is there momentum between games? Not really, but I think everybody playing pretty well for them. The fact that Draymond Green can now score, that's a big big factor. You had Kevon Loodey in crazy foul trouble that probably doesn't happen again. I think there's a lot of good things going for the Warriors if there if we have a close game, which my feeling is that, but the Warriors are going to get to a close game down the way. I like the Dubs, even though I'm sure the Celtics will feel good at home.
Speaker 4: What do you think, Lee, Well, the Celtics are the early favorite, four point favorite. The line I just saw so interesting there. But look, the Celtics have been in this position before. They were down against the Milwaukee Bucks in fact that to go and win Game six in Milwaukee and they came back. But I also just think this is a different situation now, and I think the Warriors experience has just started to come through in the last probably five quarters here, where you know, the Celtics had a real chance to go three one up, and now they find themselves in a three to two hole instead, and they have to now win to stay alive. So all those things about you know not, you know not losing two in a row and they always bound back, well, now, I think the pressure is really on them obviously to go out there and perform at home in front of their fans. But I do think again, if they just if they take smarter shots and better shots early on and don't get themselves into a bit of a hole here, that's their best chance of at least seeing the Warriors off. But if they played the way they did tonight, where they were cold and the shots went falling and they didn't really change anything until all of a sudden the shots just started falling out of the sky and they win that third quarter. I mean, they go out and win the third quarter convincingly and lose the game. That's just crazy, because that's the one they needed to turn around.
Speaker 2: So, like you're.
Speaker 5: Saying, they got the same shots they got in the first half, they just missed them in the first half, Like they took the weirdest path ever to be shooting forty percent from three, miss your first twelve and make the last eight. So if the shots are still good, Like, why wouldn't they have a chance. Here's the hottest stat you're gonna hear going forward until Game six. The Warriors are zero to three in road elimination games these playoffs. Lost to Denver the Gentlemen's sweep, lost to Memphis in the Game six, lost to Dallas in Game five before winning it in six in Oakland or in San Francisco. I think the Celtics are gonna win game six. We go into game seven, baby oh, get the Zaza clip ready, Get it ready? I mean it's always in the stream yard. Of course, once we d playoff time, keep it there.
Speaker 2: I will accidentally delete it or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I mean I think the best way to approach this series at this point is like, whatever you think is.
Speaker 2: Gonna happen in game six, just go the opposite.
Speaker 1: I think the Warriors are gonna wrap it up, you know, just a pencil it in that we're probably going to the game seven, but we'll see, you never know. And they take care of the ball. I mean, that's the other stat you're gonna see everywhere too. When they do, they generally win, and when they don't, they tend to lose. They need all the possessions they can get and stop like just handing it to the other team of Warriors team that then your elite defense isn't set up and they just score in transition. Especially they're deadly of course, like in a sort of secondary three pointers, stepping into shots in transition. So yeah, they can take care of it. And it also might be like, like, I feel confident Tatum and Curry will have.
Speaker 2: Good games here in game six on Thursday.
Speaker 1: I believe that if they cancel each other out, it really could be like, is Wiggins continuing to play at this level or is Jalen Brown have like an awesome, you know game still in them here in this series, which you know, you could see him bouncing back because that's happened before here in the post season.
Speaker 2: So we'll see. It's not till Thursday. Got a bit of a gap, a bit of a gap or gapper. Oh my goodness, that's all right.
Speaker 1: Get them all rested up here and everybody healthy or at least a little healthier.
Speaker 4: Conspiracily, I've got a conspiracy theory too. What's that Adam Silva missed the game tonight? He's in health and safety protocols. Okay, he always gives out the trophy at the end of the season. Will he be out of protocols by Thursday or does he need to drag it out to Sunday?
Speaker 1: You know, he needs the extender stuff faster. Wow, that's a good conspiracy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they didn't get if he tested positive or if he was just a close contact. So yeah, you know if if the protocol is you've got to test negative twice within twenty four hours I think from whenever you've been exposed or whatever. So he's got time here for game six. But if he tested positive, maybe out for game six as well.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, Jesus, who would I mean, even if he's not there, if Silver can't be there and hopefully he's okay, what Mark?
Speaker 2: Yeah another Tatum? Yeah yeah, Wow.
Speaker 4: He can't be given the trophy to Jason on Thursdays.
Speaker 1: All right, he's calling a game seven. He's saying the conspiracy in here. Yeah, it's going to be set.
Speaker 2: Up for what's that Sunday night or Sunday night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Sunday night, game seven. Okay, any other notes from this one?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Be it from things actually happening on the floor of the x's and oh's schemes, whatever decisions to be made or random things.
Speaker 2: So you got something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Did you guys ever watch the TV show Family Ties?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Now do you remember they went from like missus Keaton was pregnant and then like two seasons later they had like a seven year old in the house, Andy because jay Z jay Z was on the broadcast tonight and I was like, that must.
Speaker 2: Be his daughter, but like, oh, yeah, how old is she?
Speaker 4: I feel like like she's like only five years old, but she looked like she was like a teenager on the side. She had the big hoop earrings.
Speaker 2: There. We're talking about Blue Ivy, Blue Ivy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I was a little shocked till I was like, wow, I thought she was younger.
Speaker 2: I don't know how old she.
Speaker 3: Is, yeah, but she's well.
Speaker 4: And the other cool thing is, you know, it's the same like when we saw unfortunately Gianna and Kobe together, Like you know, Kobe was just a dad with Gianna and jay Z there with his arm around Blue Ivy there, and she was kind of.
Speaker 2: Like, dad, what are you doing? Like don't embarrass me?
Speaker 4: Like and then he gave her a big sloppy kiss as well, like a big dad kiss. Like it was just a great moment, you know, the big mogul there jay Z, but he's just the dad with his daughter, and his daughter was like, all right, dad, play it cool man, come on, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Okay? Great note. I'll follow it up with this one.
Speaker 1: Just a great photo from tonight's game, especially when things were slappy for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Hey, check out this.
Speaker 1: It's Grant Williams pick that I saw going around the ap that's for those listening. It's just sort of Grant Williams popping be Elites in the face and making a great sort of dirt face or something.
Speaker 5: I don't know. The punters are similar, but obviously they're a lot closer to like the Tim Duncan playing jazz I feel like, but you know, smashed much closer, like they're playing in a phone booth or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like maybe you could put yeah, like a violin for Grant.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he could feel like a viola or fiddle perhaps, and then and.
Speaker 1: Then sort of a stand up bass for billis so yeah, somebody get to a Hey, graphic Mark, get to uh work if you can.
Speaker 5: Drop some instruments by Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then the other note I had, we got a great shot of sea lions and.
Speaker 2: You know us tanning. I guess, uh at whatever pier lounging man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's at Wigan's Island actually.
Speaker 1: Just off the shore, showing you a photo of a bunch of sea lions. I saw Spencer Hall every day should be saturday there he just it just tweeted sea lions don't give a damn never have, never will.
Speaker 3: Were they moving?
Speaker 5: I guess that's true.
Speaker 3: Were they were they still? Was it a still shot or were they moving or was that just uh my late night brain.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was a live shot. It wasn't a photo. Yeah they were.
Speaker 5: There were little maneuver here and there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not moving much.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I thought they were toking a bit. I'm sure what was happening there. They were driving.
Speaker 1: But you're a big zoo guy like uh, you like the sea lions.
Speaker 4: They usually smell when there's a big bunch of them like that, They usually they're pretty bit rough on the old nose.
Speaker 5: You're not close enough to know you're in that scenario. You're not close enough to know if you see a lion out and about you're you're marveling at the Majesty. Would we would make stops to see sea lions traveling up the Pacific Coast Highway. There's some beautiful spots where they're lounging, where they come up on these crazy rock structures. Yeah. Does it smell like fish around there? Yeah, it's the ocean. You never heard of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got it. It's like they're unwashed.
Speaker 4: They're the unwashed, like secrets.
Speaker 5: Do you want to bathe?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: What's the difference.
Speaker 4: Between a sea lion and a seal?
Speaker 5: Is the start of a joke?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean the is that I can't tell the difference between a sea lion and the seal. I'm just not sure. I mean, are they brown down? Are they Are they enemies? Are they friends? Are they frenemies?
Speaker 2: I mean, what's the deal there?
Speaker 4: But yeah, they're pretty agile considering that, you know, just blubbah. Really, I mean they, uh, the way they move around, they zip around, it's pretty uh, pretty effective, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I find that most sea lions look like my dog Yams as she ages because they have like, you know, like the white face. A lot of the sea lions do as she's getting older. You know, she's taking after her owner. She's graying rapidly, so she's got a very sea.
Speaker 1: Lion quality to her body is either tubular, it's small arms. I'll try and get the best, the best aquatic creature looking photo I can find of her.
Speaker 3: I think the difference is. I think the differences between a seal of sea lion is that a seal has been kissed from a rose boo. But I honestly, I think Gravante music mentions here that seals have don't have whiskers. Wow, and yeah, I think I think that's accurate. So that's why I'm not a big fantasya lions. I gotta be honest, Trey, I just don't like the whiskers. I don't want the whiskers kind of creep me out a little bit.
Speaker 1: But seal straight up, So we think we think seals don't have whiskers.
Speaker 3: I think I think that's accurate.
Speaker 2: Okay, well somebody comedian can confirm that the stream.
Speaker 1: Does anybody else have any random notes from Game five to the NBA Finals tasking anything else on your your list?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 3: I'm all listed out. We did a great job. We did an incredible job recapping everything that happened in this basketball game. I like Jalen Roses suit. I thought you looked great. Just reminded me.
Speaker 1: I like Lisa Salters in her leather jacket. As I said, it had the funds vibe to it. You know, we already talked about family ties. Let's make it even older.
Speaker 2: Reference that with the Happy Days funds.
Speaker 4: That's quite a compliment to pay that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it look cool. Okay, and try anyone else of note wearing something cool.
Speaker 5: I didn't see anything.
Speaker 2: That's a great way.
Speaker 1: To possibly wrap this one up. Oh my god, good good stuff. You're not gonna find that type of insight on any other podcast out there. So that's why you got to subscribe to No Dunks on YouTube or wherever you listen and download your podcasts. We are flipping this one into a podcast. JD will be doing the work here in the well now early early hours of Tuesday morning. But make sure you leave a five star rating and review.
Speaker 2: No Daily Show on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: This will be the pod of record, as we like to call it.
Speaker 5: I'm glad I got that thought in then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's good.
Speaker 3: It's right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess you could have dropped it.
Speaker 1: Maybe you'll be doing something similar on No Breaks tomorrow or today on Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good point. That's actually on one pm Eastern Tuesday, Monday. It's official, Skeets. We gave out our brownlow metal votes. Don't you have a medal somewhere around there?
Speaker 1: It's in a bag still packed up cargo. People want to get by the race, bro. Yeah, I mean I could save it for another podcast.
Speaker 2: It's late. I get Ley to bed. But it went great. You guys talked about it this morning.
Speaker 1: I pee beat. I'm headed back to Boston. It was a really fast downhill course. The weather was incredible. It was crazy coming back to Atlanta and how hot it is here especially. I didn't see any sea lions, but I saw some big ass deer lely, that's all the biggest deer I've ever seen, like up close, Like deer are not usually that Like this is how big it was.
Speaker 2: We saw it from like one hundred yards. We were driving. I thought it was We thought it was a moose. So you were running. No, we were driving to the eventual race. We'll have to check me.
Speaker 1: You have to check my my Matt times check me in the photos. No, we thought it was a moose and we're like, holy crap, and then no, we just got closer.
Speaker 2: It is the biggest deer I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: And side note, around mile twenty three, like getting close to ending the marathon on this like it's it was a really like you know, trail race and stuff like that. We were in the like beautiful scenery like in this is basically mountain or pass, I guess, but we're coming to the end the biggest.
Speaker 2: Piece of turd.
Speaker 1: Like that I've since the farm since seeing cows do their business and you know, everybody, everybody running by, like that's the I hate to see that dog and stuff like that. Like this thing was insane and like we just kept thinking like some if somebody stepped in that their race was roote, like it would have devoured them. It was that big. So it's like the Jurassic Park.
Speaker 4: Uh turn, big big d's lead to big poos. I suppose, I mean, yes, it was.
Speaker 2: It was crazy.
Speaker 3: That's why big massive dumps was trending today.
Speaker 2: I may have been. I may have been. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, the race went fine, saw a big turn or the race saw big deer where they related probably, but a good report.
Speaker 5: Man's perfect.
Speaker 2: Great race.
Speaker 3: You know. Part of the part of the I guess, uh the requirement of a big turd, you know, sort of having that the proper form to create a big turd is that it just can't fall apart. You know, it could be a big turd, but somehow falls apart. But if you see like a big turd that looks like the actual.
Speaker 1: People but huge, Wow, like I'm talking about bigger than like a basketball many yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I'm dead serious.
Speaker 5: Possible, I'm serious.
Speaker 2: I was like, from it.
Speaker 5: Why did you stop to take a picture?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the picture?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my kids would love it?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah. Basically, I mean you're a little smaller.
Speaker 5: You're running there in your black uh dress shirt.
Speaker 2: That's me to me. At mile twenty three, I turned into Jeff Goldblue.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: I raced so quick, so fast, I turned to Jeff.
Speaker 5: Everybody becomes Jeff gold Bloom at some point.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you said your kids would have loved that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Love yeah big yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh I know what I was gonna say. Yeah I am, I'm out of it. Our flight got delayed flying back today. Nothing worse than coming from the West coast to the East coast, Like you're just like bye day, You're like see you, whole day's gone. Doesn't like it doesn't matter. You know, it's a long flight, I guess. But then it's like the time difference, like and so I was racing to get back task. I nearly missed the start of the game incredibly, just got back like they tipped out like what nine oh seven or is only that got in at like nine oh five into the house.
Speaker 2: So we were all good. But I'm a real scumbag, Steve right now?
Speaker 5: What guy?
Speaker 2: Oh man?
Speaker 1: I you know you feel so gross after any sort of flight, especially all across country one.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, I was worried about you because usually, you know, when you get back, you would message on slack So I was slack tracking yet, yeah, I was checking your little active icon. Where's this guy? Where is this guy?
Speaker 2: Pushing it close?
Speaker 3: Slack tracking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, but we're here and we made it happen.
Speaker 3: Good and good.
Speaker 1: Got our immediate reaction to Game five of the NBA Finals. But let's hear what you guys thought. Leave your thoughts in the comments below the vid, or tweet them in at no dunk sync. Like I said, no show on Tuesday, no breaks though. Over on the No Bricks YouTube feed and podcast feed, Trey and Graydon talking about the last weekend's race. I did hear you say Ferrari botched it again?
Speaker 2: Is that what happened?
Speaker 5: Oh double DMF skates.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus Jesus.
Speaker 5: Leclair retired from first place once again.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, baby Monica, what is going on? Okay, well you'll hear Trey and grayt and break down that race. Maybe look ahead to Montreal is the next one. I know that because that is where my wife is headed for the Montreal Grand Prix, the F one race up there. So looking forward to no breaks there on Tuesday, and then we'll be back on Wednesday. Some talk of Hustle a little film session in the mix. You guys were spitballing that idea on today's podcast, and that would be a really fun one. I heard the glowing review from JD. This has me fascinated that JD's saying this is basically the perfect, nearly perfect, ged saying, this is what a basketball movie.
Speaker 5: Unbelievable stuff.
Speaker 1: So I think we have to do a hustle watch and you know, share our thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: And get JD's opinion on.
Speaker 1: It for sure, So that's probably coming down the pipeline. We'll get you ready for game six there on Thursday, and we'll see whether we're headed to a game seven. Baby, But lots of podcasts coming this week, but let's just go to bed because I am absolutely exhausted.
Speaker 5: Clipper Rose, you heard it here first, have a great time turn up. Love you guys awesome.
Speaker 3: Thanks for joining us, and remember you don't come to no dunks for your animal facts. I love how I refuse to look up whether sea lions or otters have whiskers, and everybody in the stream team saying they both have whiskers. Idiot, And actually Felix meant to one upping that and saying because I was clapping like I was a seal, he said, sea lions are the ones that clap. Seals have small front flippers. I don't believe you, but maybe you're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, there's your seal facts for the race today. People,