Speaker 1: Kabbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the old republic, a sol fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The Clearinghouse of Hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now in the air everywhere.
Speaker 1: It is week thirteen of the NFL season, the third day of December, and the Fifth Hour. All of those things are true. All of those things are true. We are in the air everywhere, Ben Maller with my guy Danny g As. We have a lot to get to Danny on this Sunday as I will be going to the La Rams game today, They're playing the Cleveland Browns. My dream was to see Joe Flacco play one more game. I said, I want to see in my life Joe Flacco play quarterback, just one more chance to see the legend he's elite quarterback, Danny, Joe Flacco, elite NFL quarterback.
Speaker 3: I mean, they couldn't at least give the rookie from UCLA a chance to have a homecoming.
Speaker 1: Well, he's in the concussion protocol, right, the concussion protocol and all that. I guess I.
Speaker 3: Thought I thought he was better. I guess you're right. He's still hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dtr But anyway, we'll see what happened.
Speaker 3: One of those concussions last a couple of weeks. Huh.
Speaker 1: It's amazing though. When we were kids, they did not.
Speaker 3: He just there was no such thing as concussions when we were kids.
Speaker 1: Nothing's changed more in my lifetime than the concussions we were a kids. Just put some dirt on it. You're good to go. Nothing about here.
Speaker 3: You you take some Madville, You're good. Don't be a woosk.
Speaker 1: Come on, that's that's just your brain telling you need to work harder.
Speaker 3: I have a huge basketball IQ.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to it. We'll start with pop goes the culture, and that means our guy, Ohio, Aljohn John, all right, thank you for that, Ohiol. This story it's a few days old, but I think it warrants getting a mention here because it's right out of a movie and the country of Paraguay an official there resigning signing an agreement after signing an agreement with a country that did not exist. A fake company was able to get an agreement with the country of Paraguay. How great is that? That is? That is wonderful? Didn't they make a movie? Borat right?
Speaker 3: I was just thinking that high five I was born at.
Speaker 1: Very nice. A Paraguayan government official has been replaced after it was revealed that he signed a memorandum of understanding with representatives of a fugitive Indian gurus made up country. That's a lot. There's a lot going on fugitive Indian guru fictional country and was duped by several other several other Apparently this guy was able to dupe several other big political figures. So that's just just wonderful. So this guy's got a website for the fictional country, because why not. He's a fugitive Indian guru. He established a cosmic country off of Ecuador. So if you just know how to talk to people, this guy's a self anointed god man and he's facing all kinds of criminal charges in India, but he established his own island off the coast of Ecuador, and that's wow.
Speaker 3: Well, we are self appointed Marconi Award winners.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well. I have worked at the sports hub that won the Marconi and Wei Marconio winning stations, and so we get I think the number is sixteen point six percent credit for the Marconi.
Speaker 3: I think they won in spite of you.
Speaker 1: How dare you? The most important time of the radio is between two and six in the morning. That is the That's the money making time right there. That is the money making time. Well you know it's not money making time sitting in traffic. A new list out for the year twenty twenty three is it wraps up here? The top ten worst cities for congestion have been revealed. I have the top seven here. Who do you think is number one? For let's say we have the rankings. We have time in rush hour, traffic time and congestion, fuel price rank, last mile speed rank, and fatal crash rank.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing it's a three way battle between La Seattle and Chicago.
Speaker 1: Seeing the La Seattle and Chicago, I know.
Speaker 2: Not.
Speaker 1: According to this that I have in front of me, it says in terms of time in rush hour, New York City was number on in their rush hour, which I believe I've been stuck in that.
Speaker 3: I was gonna choose them for the gas prices along with LA.
Speaker 1: Washington, DC is number two in time in rush hour traffic, time in congestion, also New York number one, LA number three, Chicago, Chicago, Chicago.
Speaker 3: But are those like regular streets. I'm thinking freeways. So I guess if you're stuck in the middle of New York on all those.
Speaker 1: They have highways, not good ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, true, but I guess there isn't their biggest congestion right there in Manhattan.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they have like the West Side Highway. There's a few, you know whatever. They have a few roads. But I hear what you're saying, not highways. Fuel price rank corner to this, LA was actually number five. New York was number two, Chicago number four, Boston number three. I don't see number one on it. I have the top I have seven cities listed, but must be some maybe Honolulu or something like that. Last mile speed rank and that was a tie between New York, Chicago, Boston, and Washington, DC. And the fatal crash rank, congratulations to Houston, you lead in fatal crashes, So I'm sure that's an anion one and LA is number two, Danny, so we're number two in LA We've got a ways to go to catch Houston.
Speaker 4: But next and that's where we just lost d J. Hayden and some of his former teammates.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right. There was a massive accident there they all yeah, they all got killed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unfortunately on Houston.
Speaker 1: Slow down, yeah, slow down a little bit.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I know they don't have any zoning laws, so they have speed limit laws? Or did they get rid of those? Also, just drive however fast you want. I don't know. Now speak mention New York. They say New York drivers spent at least two hundred and thirty six hours in traffic last year and on average. But how about this. Now, my brother lives in Manhattan and soon New York there's lawsuits. But if the lawsuits go away, drivers would have to pay a surcharge to enter Manhattan of fifteen dollars. Fifteen dollars is how much you do just to have the privilege of driving into Manhattan. Wow, what if you live in Manhattan? How would that work? Every time you go home? You have to pay fifteen bucks. Trucks would have to pay more. Taxi drivers would They would not pay fifteen bucks, but they paid dollar twenty five surcharge. They make the passengers pay that, and Uber and Lyft drivers two fifty surcharges that would ride to the would bounce over the to the passengers. Screw them. That's what I say. You should not pay to enter a part of a town like that. It's it's stupid. I oh, you need the body. You find a different way to get the money, Okay, find a different way to get the money. Well, Christmas is coming up, Danny and people getting their Christmas trees. I didn't know this. Do you know? There are three US National Forests that will allow you to go in there, much like Chevy Chase did in that iconic movie back in the day, and chop down a tree and make it your own Christmas tree for ten dollars ten dollars or less.
Speaker 3: Can you bring your own chainsaw?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not sure about that, but there are a number of places that you can go to and get you know, obvious most people go to Christmas tree farms at Costco or home depot or wherever. But you do need a permit, but cost anywhere between five and ten dollars. And there are actually more than forty US National forests that encourage people to act like a mountain man and go out there and knock the tree down and bring it home. Nine of them. In where we do the show from California on the east coast, you've got West Virginia, Vermont. Also in the Midwest, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Maybe when Co is a little older, Danny, you can get the station wagon and you can go out and show them how masculine you are by cutting down the tree.
Speaker 4: I'm not a fan of all these people killing trees now for Christmas. So I know that's not a hot take or a take that people would like to hear when they killed trees. But I learned that from my mom. She didn't like that part of Christmas. She's like, I don't like people killing these trees. And then when they're done with them, they throw them in their trash back behind their house. In the alley where we were in Rialito, California, It's like, look at all the dead trees in the alley.
Speaker 1: No here, I'm trying to I'm looking at the map here. The closest place for us would be in Three Rivers Sequoia National Force that you can get a Christmas tree permit you imagine going in there and cutting down one of those three thousand year old trees. That's our Christmas though obviously those are AWF limits unless they're not. But most of them are in most of the locations here are in either I don't see there's any in southern California. I don't see any in southern California. So they're all in like northern California, up around Sacramento. There's some over near Modesto.
Speaker 4: If you love Christmas, why not just get like a nice fake tree with the built in lights. They even come with remote controls.
Speaker 1: Now, now, are you not getting a Christmas tree? Danny? As an active protest.
Speaker 4: My chick really likes Christmas trees and especially the gifts under the tree and all that, and her stocking stuffers is like a favorite of her kids. So she sets all that up. But she has the fake tree with the remote control lights.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, there you go. Weird Al Yankovic, remember him, Weird Al from back.
Speaker 3: In this Yeah, he just had a birthday recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's now attacking Spotify, says he got note he got a notice from Spotify that in twenty twenty three, eighty million people streamed weird Al songs. And you want to take a guess how much did you see this? How much he got paid?
Speaker 3: No, this is what I didn't see this.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he claims to have been responsible for eighty million streams and this is actually this is not wold on. This is not even Spotify. I apologize. Hold on a second, I guess this is Spotify. It says the annual Spotify blah blah blah blah blah. Yeah, it is Spotify. I thought it was maybe Instagram, but anyway, eighty eighty million. I usually put this on Instagram. Eighty million streams on Spotify. Take a guess how much that pays for a musician like weird out.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: I would say maybe a nickel stream for him. I don't even know what that math is, but should be a one hundred thousand. But I'm gonna guess he only got a fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Check well, Danny, according to Weirdo, maybe he's lying. He said that he got paid twelve dollars. What. I'm not a numbers guy, but that doesn't seem to add up. He said enough to get myself a nice sandwich at a restaurant. He said, twelve. How's that possible?
Speaker 3: How much did they get paid per stream? Well, I'm gonna look that up.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know he's saying. He's talking all kinds of you know, shit about Spotify and all that.
Speaker 4: Theoretically, Oh yeah, I know people pay for Spotify, So okay, I was right, three to five cents per stream.
Speaker 1: Yeah. According to the interweb, the dark web here, the world wide Web, one million streams on Spotify is worth around four thousand dollars. So if you do the math that a weird aw should have gotten it probably did get eighty thousand dollars. But to him, that's twelve dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, But he was having it, gotcha, And that's why I was thinking.
Speaker 4: Instead of one hundred thousand, he got half fifty thousand, and he would be complaining.
Speaker 3: But twelve dollars. I wonder if he's just being sarcastic.
Speaker 1: And we're the same way by the way here with the podcast, and we cross a million downloads, we get about four thousand. I think that's get you know, give it take yep, maybe not, but yeah, I think we're more than twelve dollars. Actually, I think we're the real twelve dollars. That's where we find ourselves and this part of the math here. I'm doing this story for Jascoop, who listens Jayscoop helping the Ukrainian military as he is embedded as a person giving aid US ex military Jay Scoop and he downloads this podcast and listens out there on the front lines fighting the Russians. A story bouncing around says a Russian dude who joined the army because he needed some money. Says that he was trained by the Russian army and the training consisted of picking things like picking up sticks, and right after he got done with the training of picking up sticks, they sent him to the Ukraine to fight.
Speaker 3: In the Ukraine.
Speaker 1: I'm not in the military, Danny. I don't know that that's a good strategy for the Russians. You know, I don't think that's a particularly good strategy. But I might be wrong. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe that's the way to go.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like up a big stick for a weapon.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know the story said the guy he had tasked like picking up picking up sticks. I don't think oh, or a weapon. This Russian soldier said he received almost no training, and he was sent right to the front to fight.
Speaker 4: So they could build a bonfire and draw attention in themselves with the smoke he was.
Speaker 1: He was given a task of picking up branches and theoretically first aid classes. This guy, of course, was what do you think captured by the Ukrainian forces?
Speaker 3: See he started a bonfire with those sticks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, he's probably feeling pretty good. If your choice is to be shot and killed or to be captured, I don't know what you choose on that. Most people might go that direction, but who knows.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: He said he signed up in October because the army wouldn't would pay him more than his as a factory worker. The job had paid him thirty thousand rubles three hundred and thirty three dollars a month. The guy was making in Russia. So hey, if we go by rubles, we're making a lot of money. Oh yeah, we're ballers when it comes to the rubles. Anyway, the guy said the army paid one hundred thousand rubles a month. That's eleven hundred dollars a month. He also pointed out since he joined the Russian Army, his family has not received any money that he was promised by, he claims, Russia.
Speaker 3: I'm all about the rubles, baby.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he can go to HR and they'll take care of that right away, right, No problem in the Russian military HR.
Speaker 3: Sure they have a great HR.
Speaker 1: You're good to go on that. You got nothing to worry about, nothing to worry about, Elon Musk having a tough, tough couple of weeks here. I don't really care. He's super rich. He doesn't care. The cyber truck thing. So when the cyber truck, have you seen? These don't look good? To me? Am I bad person? That's an unpopular opinion. I don't I'm not impressed.
Speaker 3: They don't look I'm kind of with you on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the cyber truck came out. Now, if he wants to send me one for free, I might change my opinion. But the cyber truck, when he announced it, he said the price point for the cyber truck would be thirty nine thousand dollars I believe was the number that he had given out. And now he is actually almost doubled. It turns out he's actually almost doubled the asking price from what he originally said, and people.
Speaker 3: Are pto triangular looking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just doesn't look like something that's all that great to me. And it looks like a video, like a computer diagram from like the early nineties of what a truck should like look like. Remember those old cars we used to play around with those things back in the or the computer programs that would would show that. So anyway, he announced the man behind Tesla Elon Musk. He announced all his big fanfare. They had a big event. They had to showed a video of truck racing a portion and winning and it was a big deal and all that stuff and yeah, and now it's it's gonna be over sixty thousand dollars after Originally he was like, you know, it's gonna be thirty something, but now yeah, so good times. Anyway, let's get to the mailbag. What do you say, Danny, mailbag? Time you ready for the mailbag?
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: It's this mail bag. Thank you, ohio al. These are actual letters, by actual listeners. We could do as many of them as can alf the Analytics Department. Rights In from the Analytics apartment says, the question may be a little too inside radio, but I'll ask because I want to make sure that I'm doing my duty to the fullest as a member of the malimlitia. Is it better to download the Fifth Hour and listen download and listen to the Fifth Hour podcast from the feed that piggybacks on the Ben Mahlor show podcast stream. Obviously listening to both would help your numbers twice as much, But I've always listened to the Fifth Hour feed somehow, thinking management would be more impressed by an additional audience. Does it even matter what are we doing here? That's from alf in the analytical department, the analytics department.
Speaker 3: I think it all goes to the same total.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but sometimes the key you do need to subscribe to the fifth Hour page because sometimes stuff doesn't get set. We might do an extra podcast that doesn't get sent to the main Mallard feed.
Speaker 3: Well, the other thing is too you want to give Ben's live show a review on Apple podcast, and then the Fifth Hour podcast it's own separate review on this page right here. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So there's a lot of work. It's not easy to be in the Mallad militia. There's a lot of busy body work.
Speaker 4: Noway, it takes about five minutes of your life unless you're one of the crazy p ones who listens for a whole day and doesn't even sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like Jed who fled but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or the nother year end review Remember those guys.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the twenty six days and the.
Speaker 4: Yeah for sure walking aimlessly in a forest for twenty six days with your headphones on listening to Ben Mallard like.
Speaker 1: Wayne from Soufee. I did it for mallor Wayne, the all time great radio callers. Great Wayne from Southee. ALF also sent me a cooking hack. I thank you for that. Alf. A way to make this is cool. You can turn a muffin pan upside down to make cookie bowl Sundays. Oh that's a pretty good hack. I might try that one. I love eating the cookies just the way they are, but putting a scoop of vanilla ice creaming there wouldn't go that bad. Fred from Spring Texas right, Since it says, greetings, gentlemen, what age do you both employ to keep track of you're very full schedule? You have a paper wall, calendar, iPad as, smart watches, planners, some other device.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: That's from Fred in Spring Texas, who's been very consistent with the email thank you for that. Fred. So I do have an Apple Watch that I use, but I mostly use it for timing. In fact, when I'm doing the podcast, we try to stay around a half an hour and I usually have a little timer that keeps track of everything. At least in theory it keeps tracking everything. But as far as like the schedule, my schedule is pretty consistent with the radio show. I know Sunday through Thursday I have that. I have the TV show, so I know what days I have to work on that, and then I obviously this podcast on the weekend. So yeah, it's pretty insistent. Don't changing. Sometimes I'll go to games, It'll change up the timing a little bit. Like today I'm going to the Rams game, so it's gonna change things up a little bit the way I get ready for the show, but not too much. And Danny, what about you?
Speaker 3: Stamen's you.
Speaker 4: I'm part of a routine that's very busy, but I know exactly where I'm supposed to be and when I'm supposed to be there, and when I can sneak in a little nap in between all of the.
Speaker 1: Fire Between two fires, yepres Mike and Fullerton rights into the mailbag, he says, tis the season. Ben and Danny G. Thank you for keeping new episodes rolling all Thanksgiving weekend. Ben nailed it Friday on how lazy shows get this time of the year. It is ridiculous. On another pod, this guy must have spent half an half an hour just advertising his fledgling TV show. Talk about mailing and in yeah, who would do that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well bad radio. Yeah, nobody wants to hear that. Well, speaking of TV shows. As a huge fan of Benny Versus the Penny, Mike, Mike writes in I'd like to know if it'll continue into the playoffs. If it won't, you should do Manny Benny Versus the Penny on the fifth hour for all Sunday Games with Danny G reprising his role as the Penny. Well, Mike, thank you for that suggestin and let us know in the in the next week here who that person was, that douchebag, that complete schmuck who spent a half an hour promoting a ledgend TV show.
Speaker 4: And I'm putting my foot down right now. I am no longer the Penny unless I am paid a TV check.
Speaker 1: Completely understandable, Completely understandable. I can get you into the NBC commissary if you want, Danny, I can take you over there. You can get like a potato or something from the commentsary over there on Universal. Oh no, hell, Bill Miller. No, probably not Angeline. You know our friend Angeliae. I met her. I met her in Minnesota. Anyway, she says, Ben, your brisket looked amazing and your homemade cookies always looked delicious. No matter what Eddie says, Danny, it is so sweet to see pictures of your little guy and great to hear that he took to the water on your mini vacation. And so that's Angelina. She I just wanted to check in, Danny. She's a big fan of the show. She listens every week, and we think her and she is a huge I met her. She's a big p one like, big fan of the show. And she I really do. I appreciate her.
Speaker 4: She's been great because of how windy Palm Springs was. Still don't know how co is going to do when I throw him into the pool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you don't even blown away.
Speaker 3: By the.
Speaker 4: I need well that one thing we've noticed that he really hates. He doesn't like when it's windy outside, Like, if the wind is hitting his face, he makes a weird noise and he like buries his head.
Speaker 3: He doesn't he doesn't like the wind.
Speaker 1: I wonder what the hell is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he does not like it.
Speaker 4: So when it was really windy that day, we covered him up and had him in his stroller and we're like, yeah, he probably wouldn't like it.
Speaker 3: If we pull him into a cold pool right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want him to enjoy the water, not grow up hating the water where he wants to then destroy you, you know.
Speaker 4: Because you yeah, exactly the way we were all scared of Jaws when we were growing up.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, Well, if you take the Universal Studios tour, don't they have the Jaws area at the Universal Studios Tours?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How long will they keep that? At some point they have to get rid of it, right, They have a little pond there and the robot shark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's been the same since we were kids.
Speaker 1: That's an old movie.
Speaker 4: Now, different parts of that tour have changed, obviously, but there are a couple different areas that have always remained the same, and that's one of them.
Speaker 1: All right, Kevin and Kansas, very since sys you're Ben and Danny g high school basketball kicks off tonight in Kansas, and that means pep bands play fight songs and the crowd sings a long about how their school is the greatest and their team is the toughest. You either of you remember the worst your high school fight songs? Did your yours go along with the college tune like on Wisconsin or the Notre Dame Victory March? What were your school's mascots? And he says, go midgets. He says that was and still is Kevin in Kansas's mascot. So there's a little bubble there, Danny, where you're able to have the midget as the mascot, and the Wokesters have not found that part of Kansas.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's where that little Kansas City Chiefs fan probably lives.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was quite the start face. Yeah, oh yeah, red and black face of blackface racist according to certain according to dead Spin, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: I didn't What was your mascot?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't remember the fight song. I remember having to sing it, but I I just mumbled, you know, you know, we were just kind of mumbled, like I knew what I was saying, and I didn't really know what I was saying. But I went to a couple high schools. I went to high school where the mascot was the Volcaros, which is a Mexican cowboy, and then the other one was the truck yes right, yes, right, and then the Trojans. He was the trophy. That's kind of whatever. There's a bunch of Trojans.
Speaker 4: Let's see high school Bulldogs. And then where I did college radio Warriors.
Speaker 1: Oh well, at Saddleback it was the Gauchos, but they got rid of that because that's offensive. I didn't know a gaucho was offensive, and I didn't learn that until some idiots at Saddleback College decided to change the name a few years ago. I think they're called the Bobcats now, which is who cares. I'm good on that. Enjoy I know, enjoy watching the midgets there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I don't remember the fight song either. I do remember being in the gym and mumbling half of the song exactly like what you did. I think that's what most of us did.
Speaker 1: That was my nickname, Mumbles Mallar. I don't know how I got in the radio Mumbles Mallard. This guy from masshole Mickey. Speaking of mumbles, masshole, Mickey says, Ben and Danny heath bar or score bar. That's a to I go heath bar.
Speaker 4: You, Oh yeah, that's easy heath bar. When I did eat sugar, or if I ever get to eat it again.
Speaker 3: I love toffee, Yeah, toffee solid.
Speaker 1: It's hard to go wrong with toffee. So masshole Mickey there, he says. In the Commonwealth in Massachusetts, the Marina chef haven't heard from him in a while, He says, do you slowly push everything? You start to finish at the last second. By the way, Marina chef says he is no longer on X. I don't know why, but he is no longer on X. So I try to get stuff done early. But normally what happens is if I have extra time, I just keep working, which is a bad habit I had. So I really should start things later and get things done right on time, but I usually just work up until the point, like when the show starts and things like that.
Speaker 3: Danny, well, for Covino and Rich.
Speaker 4: I do the show prep every morning because I do not like the feeling of driving into the studios unprepared. I already have sponsor scripts and game show notes and trivia and all that stuff prepared well in advance so that I can feel comfortable driving into work.
Speaker 1: I do way too much preparation for the radio show. It's much better to go that way than the other way, where you don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Can you imagine a producer ben like getting your Mountain of Money trivia board ready during the show.
Speaker 1: Oh, that would never That would never happen. And my guys always get there at least two and a half hours before the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And if it's too like Cowherd type show meetings, right, show meeting after words too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And what will happen is I'll get sent the scripts the monologues, and then I'll send them back and they'll have to rewrite certain parts of the monologue. And then I'll roll in there and I'll have the teleprompter and I'll be.
Speaker 4: And what's really nice is I'm busy, like your busy TV day. They do all that prep work so you can just roll in after your production.
Speaker 1: No, it's really kind of them, and I didn't think they would do it. And they said, yes, whatever you need, we love you, we really want to help you out. And so yeah, we'll just do all that extra work. But anyway, Murray in Saskatoon, just love san Saskatoon.
Speaker 3: I know you do, Saskatoon. Just get it out of your system.
Speaker 1: He had a question about the radio show, so he says, is there internal discussion on the Mallor radio show to change the name of the Iowa Minute to the Iowa Hour. I think I'm going to bring the hammer down soon on Iowa Sam. I think we're going to cut back on the Iowa Minute being thirty minutes. I think it's gotten too carried away with ads.
Speaker 3: I don't want.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we're talking about that on the podcast. Maybe we'll talk more about it next week. But I think, Danny, I'm going to become a death spot. I'm going to become a hard oh and I am not going to allow Iowa Sam to hijack the very valuable overnight hours with his nonsense about Iowa and the Iowa Minute and all that. I'm going to go draconian. I Am going to become an authoritarian, a tyrannical is what I'm going to do. Danny, I got to go. I got a cut back on the Iowa Minute.
Speaker 4: I have to pummeler up producers Ben Mallor, I feel you on that, and I warned you about Iowa Sam.
Speaker 3: You were warned, he.
Speaker 1: Did tell me at least thirty minutes. At least thirty minutes. But I'll be the drill sergeant. I will be the drill sergeant. All right, that's it. We have other meal, but yeah, we've gone pretty long. Anything you want to promote here, Danny Jeep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna be a stress free Sunday for me because to guaranteed we're not going to lose day for the Raiders.
Speaker 3: So that's awesome on a podcast.
Speaker 1: And actually lose the Ask the Buffalo Bills about that they lost me.
Speaker 3: I need every team in the AFC to lose today, how about that?
Speaker 1: Just need people to keep their hands to themselves is what you need.
Speaker 4: That's what you need in AFC versus AFC teams ended a tie.
Speaker 1: Please, Yeah, just have a bunch of ties and that helps the Raiders out. If everyone ties, we're good to go. Have a wonderful rest of your Sunday again. I'll be back tonight break down that classic Eagle forty nine er game. What a great matchup that is going to be and I'll be at the Rams game. Not a great matchup, but I'll be free loading and watching the Eagles game on my computer, hoping the RAMPR people don't get upset with me when they walk by. And I'm not paying attention too much the RAM game. But what I do is I'll have it on my laptop. I'll watch the game I really want to watch, but then I'll when they go to commercial between plays all then watch the RAM game. So I'm able to multitask that way. And of course I'm sure we'll a lot about the Sunday night game here with the Chiefs and the Packers tonight from lombou Field Dave Frozen Tundra. So there's a couple of good games on the card today, even though your Raiders aren't playing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are.
Speaker 4: And in fact, Rich Davis is a big Niners fan and invited us over for that game, so he and his wife can meet Coha be over at Rich's house watching that, and then of course Monday afternoon, the Afternoon Show is back in full effect from two to four pm on the network and five to seven pm in Cleveland, Ohio.
Speaker 1: Oh me, It's beautiful Cleveland Ohio, where that Ramsey guy who gave us the great drop did give it? Did give it. That's a famous neighbor from Cleveland. I right, we'll get out on that. Have a wonderful day. Thank you for listening all weekend of the podcast. If you missed any of the Friday Saturday pods, obviously go back and listen to those right now. Give us a nice review and we will read it on the air in the apple Pot podcast review page on our next Saturday podcast. We will do that, but we put the baby to bed. I gotta go watch some football and all that. Danny will talk to you next week. Have a great weekday you too.
Speaker 3: Austa pasta gotta murder. I gotta go