Speaker 1: Good, good.
Speaker 2: Let's go subscribe. Subscribe, subscribe, fucking subscribe.
Speaker 1: Boys. I can't say it enough.
Speaker 2: You're watching Bet the Bus, the best fucking gambling show on the planet. We talked some shit. We give picks, we give winners. We're always giving winners. I'm your host, will Content aka Payoff Willie AKA You're Tennis on the way.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 2: We have a full fucking slate today that is brought to you by Proper Wild. Guys, I was telling you right before the pod, I am fucking levitating right now. I took a shot of my Proper Wild this morning because we had to get going early. We got a podcast later today with Midland that's gonna come out. You guys can watch. You guys watch Bet the Boys. I assume you guys are consuming Bus with the Boys every week. We got another pot later day. I had to hit two workouts this morning, all in one session. How do you pull that off? You pull it off with proper Wild, focus, sustain clarity. There's no preservatives, there's no bs. There's no bs. I'm telling you, it puts you in a good mood. I'm in a great fucking mood. We're in the middle of nont November right now. And like I said on Bust with the Boys, there's aggression when you're bottled up inside.
Speaker 1: But what you gotta do is you gotta.
Speaker 2: Harness that aggression and see the world more clearly, see the board more clearly. Just like proper Wild, We're about to properly deliver you guys some picks. I'm stoked that we are. This is gonna be the best episode yet. We don't know how much. We don't know how many more episodes we might have, because help might be coming on the way to somebody lucky that's gonna that needs me to carry them to the fucking playoffs.
Speaker 1: Dude on my back, Let's go to the playoffs. Boys. If you guys.
Speaker 2: See a headline that says Will Compton is signing with fill in the blank, because who knows what's gonna happen. Everybody has some inklings out there, but another team. I just jump in before it happens. And when you see that headline, just know that team's going to the playoffs. But subscribe, leave comments, guys, we gotta take the power in to our own hands.
Speaker 1: JP, how are do you fucking work on this show? Every week?
Speaker 3: Harder than anybody else in America. Will I know you do because we're fucking text me at one am. I'm already sleeping. Say hey, I just did a banger. The chase for fifteen thousands alive. Two weeks ago, we hit our benchmark ten thousand.
Speaker 2: Last week we thought we might get fifteen, but we actually dropped a little bit because we use the Pat McAfee headline. That probably drift drives some headlines a little bit. But guys, we're chasing fifteen thousand. We can't hit fifteen thousand views and downloads and all that shit without your guys's help.
Speaker 1: We need to.
Speaker 2: We see all the tear, we see the Diehard screaming about give Jpa rais fucking this is the greatest gambling showing all time. The production levels, the lead, the content payoff. Willie, he's the greatest in the country. But this doesn't happen unless we just take a hold of this motherfucker and shout it somewhere on your timeline.
Speaker 1: Just put in your group chests, put in your.
Speaker 2: I lost my cigar, all right, Well, like I was saying, you hit your little group chest. Hey, the boys are up, the picture up, They're winning they win every fucking week. They've won every week for the last month. I think, so Jack's gonna let us know and then also put it on your Timeline's a quick little time.
Speaker 1: I put it on your story, put it on your Twitter, put it on something we're running. Engage with you, because we need to on.
Speaker 2: This motherfucker up Jack review what we got going on.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give a Ted talk like I always do.
Speaker 2: You're gonna let the people know how we've been performing weekend and week out, and then we're gonna hit the Ted Talk.
Speaker 1: We're gonna hit the pay and then.
Speaker 2: A clear eyes, full slate. Can't fucking lose, Jackie boy, let us know how the people are fucking how we been doing.
Speaker 1: I bet the bus.
Speaker 4: So for those who keep track of our statistics, we were.
Speaker 1: One and through an NCAA. There we go. That's what I right here, That's what I needed to hear.
Speaker 4: But we've been staying there for years. If you don't follow our socials, what are you doing? If you don't follow Will on Twitter, you're losing. And so if you were following on Twitter and you're following his picks, because look, we filmed this on Wednesdays and it comes out Thursdays. A lot happens, a lot can happen, A lot can happen in forty eight to seventy two hours. So if you're not falling on socials, you're missing out on picks. But Will chose to tweet out and pick this weekend. Going forward, we end up going four and three in college football, winning.
Speaker 1: Slate, winning slate, winning slate.
Speaker 4: And then on the NFL it wasn't the prettiest, but we still were in a winning sligh.
Speaker 1: We were two one and one.
Speaker 4: So once again, if you're not following us on all socials, all platforms, all handles, you're missing out on free money.
Speaker 2: I love that, brother, Thank you for the big button there, because just like an injury report, Will Compton, JP Hovey, Jack McPherson, Mitch Carsley, Garrett are just our harkas.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding. All these on the list throughout the week it goes.
Speaker 2: Listen, like Jack said, we do these things on Wednesday a lock and change from Wednesday to Saturday. Wednesday is Sunday. You go for questionable to doubtful to probable to fucking we're in the action. You gotta be there the morning of to get these picks. Guys, Yes, one and three. If you just go off bet the bus and you listen to nothing else. But I know a lot of you probably follow me and realize, like, hey, Saturday morning, the boys gonna come out with it, probably a prayer clip, and then he's gonna come out with those picks before the games get going. That's what you need to do. That's what you need to follow, because that is the formula.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: Yes, we tasted more success last week after a little bit of a recession. And by recession, I mean we went five hundred, we split fifty to fifty. A lot of people love that, but we don't. We're fucking we get it. We understand that success is not only optional but mandatory. On this bus, do not take the bait. Don't take the fucking bait by getting seduced by success. I'm telling you, don't listen to the outside noise. People are gonna continue to chirpist no matter what. Anytime I want to put a tweet out there, as successful as we've gotten here, I'll bet the bus people are trying to pull me down.
Speaker 1: They're trying to you wrestle with the pigs, you get muddy.
Speaker 2: You go to sleep with a win, just like hey, quoting the man, the myth, the legend, Coach Grove back there, coach Hove, not notorious Jeffie Hovey.
Speaker 1: The notorious hoo Hove.
Speaker 2: You go to sleep with the winner. You wake up with the loss. Do not get seduced by this success that we've been having. Do not don't listen to the outside noise. People are losers. People are fucking pussies, dude. If they're out there tweeting, trying to drag you down, trying to trip left and right, YadA, YadA, YadA, they're fucking losers. Don't be losers. Don't get in your little clicks on the side. You sit in the locker room, you start fucking tripping with the boys.
Speaker 1: Oh this sucks. Oh I thought we were gonna win this this.
Speaker 2: You know, you're blaming people that shit losers fucking do that shit, dude. And if you're somebody it's like, oh, I just trip for fun. I just I'm having fun out there. No, your fucking incomes, little brother. You need a bettle with us and raise that shit up everybody before we get into this bow your heads, and let's have a moment of a moment of prayer with the one and only Lord Jesus bags God, grant us the serenity to accept the results that we cannot change, the courage to know and understand the best that we need to make, that we can make that we have the ability to make, and the wisdom don't forget the wisdom, Lord, to know that none of this, all of this, it doesn't matter. We have no control. You have the control forever. The power of the glory of the Barsol Sports Book is yours now and forever. Lord, I'm telling you, please allow us. Give us the strength, Lord to choke out the board this weekend. Give us the courage, Lord to go to go Old Testament stoning. I want Leviticus. I want eye for an eye. You come back harder, Lord, I want to delete the board this weekend, just like you did at the end of the Old Testament. I think that I think that's that. Just start over. Lord, give us that kind of shrink, give us that kind of whoop power.
Speaker 1: In your.
Speaker 2: Payoff name. Amen, let's fucking get into a boys. Hey, JP, deliver us what you got. Deliver us from evil in the NCAA.
Speaker 1: Delivering you from evil.
Speaker 3: We're gonna talk about the team with the most Southern man as their head coach. We're talking about LSU versus Arkansas. Talk to us about Brian Kelly.
Speaker 1: Family. Family, I'm excited to be here.
Speaker 2: Family in the fucking basketball Hey, last week in the locker room.
Speaker 1: This is what you came here, coach.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. Hey, I'm fucking ryding Brian Kelly. A lot of people me included a little down on him earlier in the early half of the year. I actually said that Bamba was gonna whoop the ass a few weeks ago. If you check the receipts on Twitter. I was talking a little shit, But I love some ww storylines. You gotta talk a little shit to make it that much sweeter when it doesn't happen. People are saying, possible trap game for LSU after beating Bama. Vegas might know something that we don't. Because this line is at minus three. We're talking about an LSU They're trying to prove that they're in the playoff conversation. This is a nasty team who's fucking coming for it, and they're they're riding high after that game possible trap game. But if you go to yesterday or two days ago, now that you're listening to this show, you go to two days ago, Brian Kelly and the presser what they talk about. They talked about the trap game.
Speaker 1: Immediately.
Speaker 2: Brian Kelly debunks that if we're talking trap game up here, boys, I'm not doing.
Speaker 1: My job as a head coach.
Speaker 2: Trap games are for people who fucking ride the roller coaster, who ride a little high at times. He says, I quote, it's a butcher quote, but this is what he says. Thoughts move your actions. We're gonna I'm gonna get these guys thinking right all week long so we can give them action come Saturday when we beat Arkansas's ass. He said something like that. And here's the thoughts that I'm gonna give you guys. I'm gonna get you guys thinking, not only thinking, but knowing. We're about that action on Saturday because we're riding in Arkansas minus three. That's what we're doing, Arkansas minus three. This is no, no, no, no, Lsu that's my fault.
Speaker 1: That's my fault. Mitch back there going oh no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: This is that where you're right, we're Tigers, We're purple arcasol that I'm truly like. Listen, I'm not an Arkansas. It's one of the poor states in the country. It's one of the fastest states in the country. That place is a fucking shit hole and there's nothing to get up for. Yeah, they might go tailgating, fucking bring their trailers in on the stadium, but LSU's gonna mop that.
Speaker 1: Ask them Saturday, LSU minus three.
Speaker 3: Moving on to the other Oh, probably my favorite coach in the SEC who definitely has the vendetta out for Alabama. We got Lane Kiffin versus Alabama and Nick Saban, great rivalry.
Speaker 2: You gotta love the way Lane Kiffin uses social media, just the modern day coach. You love to see. You know, he's focused, he's read. He tweeted the Nick Saban book yesterday a couple of days ago. You gotta love that he's probably actually reading and taking like this is the most one of the most successful coaches in hollg football history. I'm gonna take notes, but I understand the game of social media, and I'm also gonna put out put it out there because we are rivalrying this week. Rival rivalry ing rivalry. We should make my rivalrying this week, dude again. Check out the data. Here's the data. Boys is five and zero against the spread following the loss. Ole Miss is one and six against the spread. They're last seven at home. They rely heavily on the run game, but hear me out, Alabama's ranked eleventh in run defense. Don't get it twisted. Bama is still who you think they are. They might not be undefeated, ge, they might not be undefeated. It might not be the year that they go and get a natty like they do every fucking year, or they're in the hunting. They're at the top, but they're not asleeping. Everybody's like, oh, it's Nick Saban washed. Is he gonna retire this year? Can't he relate to the young kids?
Speaker 1: Is he gay? No? I'm telling you, Nick Saban is coming for it.
Speaker 2: All these boys are seeing red this weekend. Alabama minus twelve. Knock it down, knock it down. Bama is still fucking him. Bryce Young, you're him, brother, You are fucking him Bama minus twelve. Hey, how's auto missed before?
Speaker 1: You just gave that? Now I'm Onbama, let's go, let's go, dude.
Speaker 3: Interesting rumbor about Nick Saban too, but we can dive into that later.
Speaker 2: Uh, just just throw that thing in there then, whoa, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Now, we hyped that last game up big time, but it doesn't even hold a candle to this next game. We're getting into the biggest game of the year, clearly, the biggest game of the weekend, maybe biggest game of the century, Sir, Busting Ball, the first annual bust and Brawl, a busting bowl, a forty pound fucking trophy that will be sitting hopefully on sideline.
Speaker 2: That's allegedly, that's rumored. That's rumored as in Taylor and I are hoping to do that. But there will be a forty pound trophy in ann Arbor this weekend. Listen, there's not a lot of hope. I'm trying to give you guys the facts. I'm trying to leave my emotional side that bleeds fucking read that each corn that wakes up ready to roll corned up on Saturdays.
Speaker 1: I'm leaving that out because at the end of the day, we're struggling.
Speaker 2: This is a game that like, hey, you can you can throw this one in the trash boys Michigan might rock all over these boys.
Speaker 1: They might know November, they might not be able.
Speaker 2: To control themselves and accidentally do it come Saturday. However, here's the recipe. If we're listen, I'll say it right now. Nebraska plus twenty eight and a half. What a disrespectful fucking line, I'm telling you, disrespectful fucking line. You guys want to data point, here's the data point. We lost my three points last year. There's your data. Everything else toss it out the fucking window. You don't even need to look at it. Casey Thompson, we need you to play. I don't know what's going on, brother, but the boys fucking needs you this weekend. Oh line, here's the recipe. Boys, swing first and get the fight fucking started. Sixty minutes of fuck you football. Put your nuts, stack the box, put your nuts on Blake Korm's head. Make that quarterback, pussy quarterback beat.
Speaker 1: Us with his arm. And that's your recipe.
Speaker 2: And it's gotta be sixteen minutes and non stop, fuck you football. That's the recipe. I don't know how it's gonna I don't know how it's gonna happen. I don't know how we're gonna make it shake.
Speaker 1: This is David vs.
Speaker 2: Goliath. This is a Cinderella fucking story. We are rolling Nebraska plus twenty eight and a half. Your boy might emotionally put a little money line back down the day off.
Speaker 1: He might not. I know you guys held the receipts on me at times.
Speaker 2: Shap on talking to you back there, But Nebraska plus twenty eight and a half.
Speaker 1: I feel good about it.
Speaker 4: Hey, Before we move on, a couple words from the whys Winston Churchhill that I think will really resonate with you. Success is not final, Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.
Speaker 1: Just leave that out there, brother. Just when I think I'm about to fire, you come out some shit like that. I'm fucking with you. Hey, that's fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: The Nebraska will be the man in the arena next week.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you we'll stay in Tento's down, JP.
Speaker 2: I know you're still up for fandom come Saturday, but I'm Dentho's down with Mitchie boy.
Speaker 1: Next, we have Wisconsin versus Iowa.
Speaker 3: I don't really have too much hype up about this game because it's classic, kind of like Big ten football a little boring. But just because it's boring does not mean we can't make money.
Speaker 1: You need old fashioned, big team, big team football.
Speaker 2: You need it. You need old fashioned big ten football. You need quarterback under center, you need to run the play clock down, you need to run the football.
Speaker 1: You need smash mouth motherfuckers. That's what I want.
Speaker 2: Wisconsin's about. Do they have much offense? No, Iowa, for damn sure doesn't. They might have scored in the recent weeks. Whatever, YadA, YadA, yadah. Farnce sucks Wisconsin. Here's some stats for you boys. Wisconsin is thirty nine and eight since twenty ten. In November. The only teams better are Georgia, Oklahoma and Ohio State.
Speaker 1: How about that? Fuck is stat also in the last four games.
Speaker 2: Check this out eighty to ten in the first half against teams in their last four games. If that doesn't brek you up, big dog, I don't know what does. I always got some shit come to I know it's in Iowa. If the only thing good in Iowa is Casey's gas station, go get the pizza, Go check out some donuts before the game.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing going in Iowa.
Speaker 2: Because it stands for idiots, out wandering around Wisconsin minus one and a half against Iowa.
Speaker 3: And last but not least from the greatest sponsor in the world, are Proper Wild Shot of the Week?
Speaker 1: Will what is it?
Speaker 2: I'm glad you said that the Proper Wild Shot of the Week. We're gonna We're gonna bet on the Kansas State versus Baylor. It's a tough game to look at. I want to say Bay favored by minus two and a half. Kansas State's went back and forth. But one thing I do know about that those boys they're getting healthier. They're they're always hot coming off of the loss. And you know what, I'm tired of fucking explaining myself. We're gonna go over fifty two and a half Kansas State versus Baylor.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna pick.
Speaker 2: A side here, but I guarantee you Shot of the Week by Proper Wild. Click the code thirty percent off for saving you money, and we're making you money on this bet over fifty two and a half Kansas State versus Baylor. Here's to the boys of Proper Proper Wild, clear Eyes, full slate.
Speaker 1: Can't fucking lose, boys, you said we didn't.
Speaker 4: We're not picking a side. But I think we're picking the greatest side there is and that's just good.
Speaker 1: Old fashioned football. I didn't want points on the board. Did you have a proper wild shot? Maybe? God, of course I did.
Speaker 2: You are clearly dropping lines at the most brilliant times.
Speaker 4: Brother, Hey, no, no, November sometimes does have a play.
Speaker 2: You gotta harness it. You gotta harness it. Let's move on to the NFL boys.
Speaker 4: All right, as we always say, our bread and butter, and we'll go start off with the the game coming soonest, the Thursday night game Falcons versus Panthers.
Speaker 1: Uh, talk to us.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is a game that you might have some kind of investment in. I think you're the best one to talk about it though.
Speaker 1: Thursday Night football.
Speaker 2: Falcons have won eleven of the past fourteen meetings against the Panthers, including ot a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: The Falcons got.
Speaker 2: Cordell Cordella Cordero Cordero Patterson back. Last week, the boy had two touchdowns, the Boys had two tuggies. Falcons already ranked fourth in the NFL in the run game with one hundred and sixty two yards per game. Listen, the Panthers suck fa Falcons got something to play for it. Guys, hold on, win this fucking game because help might be on the way.
Speaker 1: Falcons beat the Chargers last week.
Speaker 2: If fat Man doesn't run like Michael Vake back in two for that one hundred and seventy three yard game, he.
Speaker 1: Just fumbled the ball running on his own. If not, they win that game.
Speaker 2: Another hell mar of the week. Before you give all go those in the game plays, you're well, they won a couple weeks. He's still in overtime, but you're winning this game, Falcons. This was almost the lock of the week. But Falcons minus two and a half against the Panthers, Guys, win.
Speaker 1: Help might be on the way soon.
Speaker 4: This one is a guaranteed pick though. And we got the Dolphins versus the Browns with the boy Tua. I mean, it seems obvious.
Speaker 2: It does when tu has played from start to finish. The Dolphins haven't lost. Here's some data for you. Browns one and four against the spread of their last five against AFC East teams, Browns one and six against the spread following a win. Listen, we're talking about the theme of the month. It is no not November. No city has been losing No.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: November more than the city of Miami two and I has been.
Speaker 1: Jerking it off the last two weeks.
Speaker 2: Tuas went for one thirty plus in his QBR for the last two games, I'm telling you. And fortunately Deshaun Watson still suspended last time I checked. So the only Chub they're gonna have to worry about is Nick Chubb in the back stack the box. I love Dolphins minus four. Take that one home with you boys.
Speaker 4: Man, that wordplay, that's magical.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: I told you last week.
Speaker 2: I told you I felt a little lower energy last week, and I promise you guys like I'm gonna come back.
Speaker 1: This is this is peak right here. I'm coming coming back stronger.
Speaker 4: This is peak proper wild behavior. All right. We got the Chiefs versus another AFC South team. Chiefs kind of stole uh Sunday night's game, but we're moving on, you know, we look to the future. But we got the Chiefs versus the Jags. This one also seems kind of obvious, but I'm gonna let you talk about it.
Speaker 2: Chiefs are coming off a tough ot win against the Titans. That was tough for us, but a lot of magic in the air in Tennessee. Everybody thought they didn't have a chance.
Speaker 1: The boys.
Speaker 2: You know the formula with Mike Rabel, then boys were fucking This isn't about Rabel in the times, but god damn that they get you juiced up watching those boys play.
Speaker 1: We'll get to them in a minute.
Speaker 2: Chiefs are coming off a tough game, but they're they're they're trying to prove to them they lost last week. They're pissed off, fucking Travis Kelsey's tossing his how many fuck crying on Hey, we love you, Travis, but you fucking cry and throwing the helmet and shit. Should have got a penalty, but you didn't cause probably skin color privilege privilege. Jags are one and five against the spread in the last six games overall, and one in seven against the spread in their last eight road games. I'm telling you, Chiefs are gonna drag these boys minus nine and a half. It seems a little scary like a big spread because the Jackson sore some points, but I'm telling you the Chiefs are. The Chiefs are out to prove something this week at home in a Newton game. Nothing gets you more hyped up than the noon game, because you know you're gonna be codled up at home radebio party at four point thirty in the afternoon with fam in town and everybody else. You're gonna at the red light District, power light whatever it's fucking called.
Speaker 1: Chiefs minus nine and a half.
Speaker 4: All right, Next, we got a gritty Giants first, a shitty Texans line is six and a half?
Speaker 1: What we what are we at?
Speaker 2: Texans? Suck playing and simple. Giants are coming off of bye week. They're six and two against the spread this season. The Texans allow a league worst, league worst one eighty per game. You know, I'm telling you, if Saquan is participating in No No November, you know my guy is rocked up. Readed again inside this run game. Read it again, inside this Texans defense. Dude, it's gonna come down of their own game, the run game, because Pierce is a good back. However, I think the Giants they have a little match going on in New York and nothing is worse.
Speaker 1: They're at New York, aren't they?
Speaker 4: No, they're at Houston.
Speaker 2: It doesn't fucking matter. Giants minus six and a half. There's your fucking pick, boys.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Are we going to the guy.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go.
Speaker 2: To the guy, and then we got the lock of the week. Everybody knows about the boys parlay. That's the game time decision. Guys gonna follow me on Twitter and see that come game day. And then, hey, Michilon Star six point t'ser coming at you.
Speaker 1: Here's the guy. We'll listen to him. We'll get his words.
Speaker 2: He went three and two last week, and then we'll come back with the heavy hitters at the very end.
Speaker 5: All right, playoff, Willie, I'm back. I don't have much time, so I'm not gonna respond to Jpenis butt buddy over there. But the guy is on back to back winning streaks. Let's get into it. Bucks minus two and a half over the Seahawks. I love the game. Tom Brady has never lost a game in Germany. I'm expecting those guys to blow out the Seahawks. Seahawks aren't what everyone thinks they are, and the Bucks are coming around at the right time. The next four games, big theme teams coming off of buy upset Alert. Broncos over your boys in Tennessee. I know you hate to hear a playoff, Willie, but Russ is about to start cooking. Look out for the Broncos next week. Got Steelers plus three with the Saints. I'm gonna take Steelers money line. I'm also taking Broncos money line. Both those guys are gonna win big. Giants minus five over the Texans. Texas aren't anything. Forty nine Ers best team in the NFC. I'm taking those minus seven over the Chargers. I gotta run. Sorry, playoff, Willie.
Speaker 1: All right for the lock of the Week game.
Speaker 4: We just talked about it, but you know, we had to go with the boys in the FC South, the Titans. They're traveling out to Denver to the fraudulent fucking Broncos.
Speaker 1: Talk to us, Are they traveling to Denver? Oh? Listning you all right, you're right, you're operating, You're so you can have a little laughs. It's so good. Back to the line of scrimmage.
Speaker 4: Broncos traveling here, which also means danger Russ gonna be tired from all those playing workout. So this already plays into our favors. We're glad they're traveling to us.
Speaker 2: Times are coming off a tough emotional loss. Them boys were believing. That's one thing I love about the fucking Tennessee Titans. They're believing no matter what the outside noise says, there's a formula, it's culture, it's tough shit talking defense, and we're gonna run it down your fucking face and yeah, next man up.
Speaker 1: And that's what they're gonna do against the Broncos.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter who's under center, it doesn't matter who's stepping in what position. They're always dialed in and ready to fucking go. If you guys don't notice the white guy Cory Cody Houser out on the fucking edge blocking at times and trying to get some open balls, just trying to get just trying to get a little something to try hard out there. God bless them, but it doesn't matter. Titans minus three. We've been saying it all year. The Broncos are fucking frauds. Let's say it again, all in Unison frauds.
Speaker 1: There we go. Boys.
Speaker 2: Times are six and zero against the spreading their last six games. Titans defense has held opponents less than seventeen points in regulation in the last five games. Boys, guess what about the Broncos. They suck on offense. They suck on offense, So fifteen point one points again, I'm telling you Rush doesn't. He's not on that proper while he's not seeing shit, clearly he can say and promote all his products. I'm selling this. I'm selling that he's selling fucking Wolf tickets, Boys Titans minus three. That's your fucking lock of the weekend. Also the under here thirty eight and a half. It seems a little low, but I believe in it. I believe in the under no matter of fact. Now that I'm saying, we're gonna throw the under in.
Speaker 3: That's a free pick that boys sound like eminem on wrap God, come on baby, say guys, all right before we go, there's a six point teaser I want to tickle your balls with.
Speaker 2: This is a Michelin star cookup in the kitchen that my boy Mintion and I we came up with last night.
Speaker 1: This is a six point teaser.
Speaker 2: And for those who don't understand a six point teaser, six points swing in the favor. We're basically buying six points for every pick that we make here, so you get an extra six.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go in this pick.
Speaker 2: In this teaser, we got giants, which is gonna end up at minus point five. Is basically a pick them under forty six and a half Giants Texan.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be money Chiefs. We're taking the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: That brings their nine and a half point differential down to three and a half. Falcons are plus three, they're favored by they're favored by three against the Panthers. Now they're plus three in this game. Forty nine Ers were minus seven, now they're minus one. In the six point teaser parlay. For those who don't understand, that's what a six point teaser parlay is. For every bet you're making, you're adding six more points to that bet.
Speaker 1: This is a plus four seventeen. This one you can take to the fucking bank boys.
Speaker 2: And if we want to throw out any other knowledge and education for people who are wondering what money line is, because people do ask me, what is the money line?
Speaker 1: Money line is straight up betting mono, we mono.
Speaker 2: If it's if it's Titans minus three against the Broncos and you're betting money line, that just means the Titans can win by any margin they want. If you're betting Titans minus three, that means you need him to win by at least four. Well, you need them to win by at least three, but that's a push. You get them to four, you're taking that cash to the bank. Thank you for washing bet the bus again. Comments, subscribe, comment fucking subscribe.
Speaker 5: Boys.
Speaker 2: We love you, we appreciate you. May God have mercy on the board. Let me go right handk and somebody called me out last week. May God have mercy on the board because we fucking won't