Speaker 1: Warring.
Speaker 2: Today's episode will contain spoilers for some of our favorite heist movies, which is a genre that Rosie and I will hold close to our hearts, so be warned. Hello, my name is jasonceepcio hed on Mersey Night, and welcome back to ext Revision of the podcast, where we dive deep into your favorite shows, movies, comics, and pop culture.
Speaker 3: Coming to you from my heart.
Speaker 2: We'll bring you three episodes a week, plus.
Speaker 4: News plast news. In today's episode, we are super excited to be joined by super producer Ian to discuss what makes a great heist movie and then we will pitch some of our favorites. So Ian, great to have you here, ready to hoist up some great heist recommendations.
Speaker 1: How are you doing great?
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me. As Jason mentioned, you know like heist movies, that's one of my favorite genres in film too. There's always so many great elements twist and turn, so I think there are some of my favorite kinds of movies too, for sure.
Speaker 2: What was it that started your heist movie journey? Do you do you remember? And what puts you on this path where right now you're just like on a heist movie vibe.
Speaker 3: I think it was Oceans eleven. I think those Oceans films I think started started my love for the movies, and then after that, I just like started seeking out more and more, and so I think I've watched almost all of the major, like prominent ones. But I'm excited to hear what some of your guys' favorites are. But yeah, I would say the Ocean's movies definitely like kickstarted that love for me because those movies are just so well done. There's exactly there's so much fun.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about the elements, because I think a heist movie contains some very specific elements. Those elements, there's a lot of crossover with other genres. For instance, I think the spy thriller, most spy thrillers and not most many spy thrillers are actually yes, are heist movies on some level. But let's talk about these elements and how they all play together to create a wonderful, suspenseful hole. I here is what I think I think. First, we need and assembling the crew moment, right, You need a team of heisters that have very specific skill sets. You need like the boss mastermind, you need like the technical I know how to crack a safe person. You might need a driver Wheelman type character. You're gonna need the guns person. And then you're gonna need like the con the face, the person who's gonna go.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then then occasionally, which I always think is fun when this happens, is you need like that the rookie I knew it this, I'm just you know, my dad used to do this and now I want to do it too, And they're kind of the wild card. So that's the first element. You need that team two, you need the plan. Part of what the wonderful thrill of a good heist movie is that the build up and the build up is so good because you get the assembling of the crew who are always assembled for some reason, either someone was wrong or it's one last yeah, whatever the case is. And then it's the problem solving. Let's case out this joint, and let's plan the how we're going to do this, and then of course the heist itself. So all of those elements are an act usually of the movie and can almost stand on their own as in terms of their arcs. Yeah, so, Ian, yes, what have you seen before we start recommending heist movies and what are some of your favorite ones, and let's talk about those.
Speaker 3: Sure Before we get to that, I just want to add to that list of like the elements that you listed. I think oftentimes there's usually like a betrayal of some kind of got to have a betrayal somebody who's you know, switched asides or playing both sides. And then I think the motivation for the heist is also great because sometimes it's like revenge. Sometimes the betrayal spurs that revenge yea, or or it's like to prove a point, you know, or to like crack the safe that couldn't be cracked. They said it couldn't be done kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Now you see me Like that just does me to the point that just the point.
Speaker 3: Exactly they're doing it for the flex Yeah. And then I love also when there's like a twist, which is usually coupled with a montage ll show you like how they actually pulled it off is not what you think happened. I love I love I love that like that switch up. So the movies that I've seen, it's an extensive list, but I'll just kind of give it to your rapid Fire, all the Oceans movies, including Oceans eight, which I think is underrated. Area, Inside Man, Classic the Town, classic inception, Heat, Heat, I haven't seen in a long time, so I need to rewatch that. It's been many years since I've seen Heat.
Speaker 1: You got to see him talk about the fuck us?
Speaker 2: You got that, she got a fast, you got.
Speaker 1: Your head is all the way up inside.
Speaker 2: The way.
Speaker 1: It's a classic classic click slick?
Speaker 5: Was that?
Speaker 4: Was that?
Speaker 3: What's that mean? One of my favorites, Den of Thieves, The first one, Oh my god. The second one not as much. The first one is so good, though one pretty.
Speaker 1: Much all filmed in my neighborhood. Sam, It's all Sam, Peter.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't go with you. It's bad, but I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: But I love it. Okay.
Speaker 3: I ronan classic classic Italian job, the two thousand and three and one with Mark Wahlberg.
Speaker 2: Okay, not the Michael Kine, Not the Michael Kine.
Speaker 3: The remake Gone in sixty Seconds one of Nick Cage's best movies.
Speaker 2: Also Peter, Yes, Juliana Jolie with Dreads, I believe.
Speaker 3: Yes, we love an appropriation moment.
Speaker 4: And uh in Fast and Furious really good Fast five.
Speaker 1: Oh there you are.
Speaker 3: Yep, Baby Driver excellent excellent driving in that movie. It's in the name set it off like.
Speaker 1: That movie.
Speaker 3: Triple Frontier is the more recent movie. I think it's from twenty nineteen. That's a quite enjoyed you.
Speaker 2: But I rewatched that recently and I really I liked it a lot more than with the first time I watched. I would urge people who watched it the first time, we're like, whatever, give give it another change, given another watch, it's very much a you know, money is the root of all evil type of thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, and then just to finish up all the mission I possible movies. As you were saying, a lot of spy thrillers have like heist elements in them. Ambu l A and.
Speaker 4: Legendary insane Michael Bay movie from covid.
Speaker 3: Era Now You See Me one and two focus Will Smith, Margot Robbie. That's kind of like a sleeper underrated heisty movie. But that's one of my favorites. Widows.
Speaker 1: Yes, great way under seeing.
Speaker 3: Another Netflix Banger Red. Notice a lot of people think the movie is stupid. I think it's fun. Brian Reynolds, The Rock.
Speaker 1: I like this. I like this controversial take there. Okay.
Speaker 4: I also you also had two more left on here that I love. One of them is my full time.
Speaker 3: Fave Jackie Brown.
Speaker 2: It's my favorite Tarantino movie.
Speaker 3: And then Wrath of Man was a Jason stat and one that's a more recent one too. That's a big revenge heist.
Speaker 4: I have a Wrath of Man branded bag that they led me that I use for luggage.
Speaker 1: That's a fun movie.
Speaker 4: Okay, those are really good, Ian and I kind of love because you also do have I would say, not glaring.
Speaker 1: But as with heist movies, as with any genre, there are many great movies. So I think we still have some really good.
Speaker 4: Ones to recommend. Ye, Jason, do you want to start or do you want me to throw one?
Speaker 2: Sure, let's start. I'll start with my to me it is the heist movie that kind of set the template. Okay, it's my favorite heist movie. Well, it's one of my favorite heist movies, and I think it's a It's got a sequence in it that is completely silent. That is, I mean, you can see Mission Impossible in it, you can see heat in it, you can see a million different heist movies in every element of this movie. It is nineteen fifty six Refifi by Jules Dasson, Yes, and it is, Oh my god, it is so good. It's got all of those elements, the assembling, the team, the planning, and then the heist itself. It's about this criminal mastermind, Tony, who has just been released from prison for a previous heist and he gets approached about this job cracking this supposedly uncrackable safe in this you know, very fortified jeweled store, and it's just wonderful. And the thing I love about specifically about international heist movies and specifically French cinema and French heist movies. French you know movies like Pickpocket or you know these movies that come from that milieu, is there's like a there's a note of existent like dread that's under these movies. You know, a lot of the movies that there that we love that are American heist movies, there's like all this style, there's this panache. It's so fun. You know, the Ocean's movies. It's fun. They're wearing great clothes really like yeahine in Reffifi, there is everybody looks great. There's a lot of style, but there's also this feeling of nothing good will come of any of this. Everybody, the everybody who touches this, this idea, this plan, which is the only way really for these characters to try and live the life that they dream of. Everybody who touches this, no matter how innocent, the rookie, the you know, the person who is just tangentially involved, will come to a bad end. And that's Forffifi and it's you know, the black and white is gorgeous. Paris has never looked better. And then the heist itself again is like a twenty to thirty minute sequence that is completely silent. Check it out. It's got everything, It's got everything. Yeah, Rosie, what about you?
Speaker 1: Okay? I love that you started there.
Speaker 4: I am going to go in a similar One of my first ones I was thinking of I'm gonna go next is nineteen sixty four by.
Speaker 1: A guy called Jean Luke Goddard. Ever heard of him?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hell, ever heard of?
Speaker 3: Maybe you have?
Speaker 1: Maybe you have, maybe happen.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's famous, he's French, but he.
Speaker 4: Made a movie that when I was a kid, was like my one of my favorite movies called Band of part or band of Outsiders, And.
Speaker 1: It's basically about.
Speaker 4: It's about two guys, friends and Arthur, and they basically spend their days just like fucking around talking about how much they love cinema, and they both have an obsession with a girl called Odie and she is kind of this inciting incident into these duo becoming a trio. And while they kind of spend their life romanticizing Westerns and outlaws and running around art galleries, they decide that they.
Speaker 1: Are going to plan a heist.
Speaker 4: And is it a heist because they actually want to steal something? Is it a hist because they want to go out in a kind of blaze of glory. Is it a heist because they don't have anything to do? This is just such an effortlessly cool movie. Also has that very dark thread of threat and existential crisis and kind of the way that enwi and boredom can drive you into different places and unexpected spaces. When I was a kid, MySpace like header was something like I want to run through the louver in two and a half minutes or thirteen minutes or whatever it is in this movie.
Speaker 1: So this was a very influential movie on me.
Speaker 4: And I think it really is up there with her a few feet as one of the kind.
Speaker 1: Of coolest and also interestingly rule breaking heist movies.
Speaker 4: This one breaks in Hollywood cinema making and heist movies. So yeah, another. I like that double bill of kind of originals. Jason, what are you pitching next?
Speaker 2: I want to stay French because I just think that they do it. I think I love the way they do it. I'm gonna go with Bob Laflambour Bob the Gambler from nineteen fifty six John Pierre Melville, The Legend John Piterre Melville one of my mate, one of my absolute, absolute, absolute favorites. It's about a gambler named Bob who lives in Paris, and he's this kind of mover and shaker in the kind of like underworld community, and he and his team like he's kind of the gambler, the cheat with the tart of gold like which we love. He sees these young people who were kind of edging into the underworld and he decides like to be a protector of these people. And the heist itself, which is this very very complex, convoluted heist of a casino, comes from this his desire to, you know, protect this young woman named Anne who's kind of like edging into this not even edging, is you know, a young beautiful woman who's who's poor, who is being taken into this underworld milieu of people who are looking to exploit her. And I think the thing that I really appreciate about Babla Flambourg is it really is a almost a paternal relationship. This is not like a I want to fuck this young woman. No, It's like he sees her as a daughter and decides, Okay, we're going to do this heist in order to kind of secure her her future but also make a lot of money for me and my team. And in true French style, it goes sideways and kind of the worst ways. Yes, but it's so stylish and good. Again, Melville is a legend. The remake, which stars Nick Nolty, is also very good. I think if you wanted to be good, I think if you wanted to edge into it that way, I would start with the original. But like the Nick Nolty version is also very good. So those two raffifi Bubla Flamborgy, do you have more, Rosie.
Speaker 4: I've got one more And then I'm going to stay in this I'm gonna stay in this space. This is a movie called The Burglars from nineteen seventy one, which I actually discovered recently thanks to like, you know, syndicated television. I believe I saw this on the channel Movie TV in nineteen seventies Athens. Omar Sharif and a is a detective trying to hunt down a group of professional burglars who are planning an emerald tice and it is legit one of the coolest.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe this wasn't a bigger deal of a movie. It's a PG rated movie, but it is so cool.
Speaker 4: The showdown is unbelievable, all practical sets, all shot in these weird coastal towns. It's from the seventies, weird coastal towns of Athens. It's just such a beautifully shot movie. And it is very classic in kind of the American tradition of you are rooting for the thieves, like even though these guys are really just doing it because they want to steal something. It has great car chases, incredible thrilling action scenes, and it is in my opinion, deeply under scenes so that one for me was a big recent discovery by on re venue Jason.
Speaker 1: Third and final, what's yours?
Speaker 2: I have one more?
Speaker 1: Maybe after this too? You have another one week? Okay, got it?
Speaker 2: So you have, of course seen The Dark Knight, which I think the first twenty minutes of The Dark Knight is a wonderful heist picture. You've seen Inside Man, It's there on your list. The following movie is a huge influence on both the heist opening high sequence of The Dark Knight and Inside Man, which basically takes the entire height structure of this movie and implants it into Spike Lee's New York. The movie is nineteen nineties very underseen Quick Change starring Bill Murray, Geena Davis, Randy Quaid, and Jason Robards. It's about a Bill Murray who is a kind of like down on his luck guy in New York who cooks up this Coka Maimie way to make money quick and leave town, which is to rob a bank dressed as a clown, and the way it unfolds again, if you've seen Inside Man, it's the exact heist.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I can't swear it.
Speaker 2: For you, but he uses the clown motif to basically distract the police as the clowns exit the bank, and then he hides in the bank for like a while and then leaves. It's uh and it then turns into this like almost hallucinatory like travellg as they try to escape from the location of the heist through the weird streets of New York and these very strange neighborhoods where they're witnessing like you know, people on BMX bikes, jousting and this weird evil kind of It gets very very strange and it's divisive. Like I recommended this to Chase Rano, he hated it. I love this movie and it's again very very undersen Check it out. Quick Change nineteen ninety directed by Howard Franklin and Bulmer.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go for a movie that I think was a little in the same era, was a little bit underrated for a while there, but has been rated correctly by the film scene for a long time, and in the light of the tragic passing of Robert Redford, I feel like is now being recognized, and that is nineteen ninety two's Sneakers, which guys Robert Redford, Dan Ackroy, Ben Kingsley, Mary McDonald, River Phoenix, Sidney Pointier, David Strahan.
Speaker 3: Wow, Stacked Cast, Stacked.
Speaker 4: Cast, And it's basically about the best way to pitch it without ruining it is Robert Redford is a security pro and his team are like hackers, and they have to come back together to hack a retrievy, like you know, retrieve a particularly important and secretive item.
Speaker 1: And it is so good. It's so cool.
Speaker 4: It feels very both ahead of its time but also feels like if it was in black and white, you'd believe it was like a seventies movie, So it kind of has this great duality.
Speaker 1: And yeah, that cast is crazy.
Speaker 4: And it is also there's more people in it too, and also there is some really interesting early nineties hacker law and technology that then goes on to kind of influence other hacker movies of this style.
Speaker 1: So that's definitely a great one. I like The Way Into the.
Speaker 2: Night, Absolutely love that. It's one of my absolute favorite movies and it holds up. And the thing about that movie Ian too, is it's got one of my favorite themes, which is this kind of like the post boomer you know, like they were they were, you know, activists, and the sixties and how do they then translate that early and formative part of their life to the eighties and nineties. This is one of those movies that like takes two very divergent paths to figuring that out and sets these characters who take that path on on a collision coat movies.
Speaker 3: Okay, definitely, we'll check that out.
Speaker 1: That's a really good one.
Speaker 2: And then here's my final one. So I think with heist movies, there's two ways to do it. And the two ways are I love the robbers, like I wanna. It's wish fulfilment, Like I wish I was a smart I wish I had this, much like Guts, I wish that I had the wherewithal and the courage to come off, Yeah, to rip off a casino corporation, some organized crime.
Speaker 3: They deserved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we live in a corrupt world and I wanna and I wish somebody would do something about it, and I wish it was me. And that's one way to approach a heist movie. And I think I've pitched all the movies I've pitched thus far have been that version of it, right, And then there's the other version, which raffifi kind of touches on towards the end of the movie, which is you're a thief. These people are thieves. Forget who they're robbing from, They're criminals. And if you when you touch that life, you better be ready for it because the consequences, the tragedy, the violence that it's going to visit upon you are tragic on it, you know, and often on a Shakespeare level. And so this movie is that version of that. It's I think Sidney Lumett's last movie two thousand and seven's Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, starring Ethan Hawk and the wonderful Philip Seymour Hoffman and Mrs to May in a wonderful turn role. It's about two brothers, and what I love about this movie is it plays against type, like there's the weak brother and the strong brother, and like, just in your mind, you're thinking strong brother Ethan Hawk, weak brother, Philip Seymour Hoffman.
Speaker 3: It's her first.
Speaker 2: Oh, Phillip Seymour Hoffman is so manipulative and greedy and evil, and Ethan Hawk is just like wants to please him, is so weak that it's you can't take your eyes off what's going on on the screen and Philip Seymour Hoffman's idea is let's rob our parents jewelry store and what happens from Mary, It's what happens from there is truly like Shakespearean tragedy. Incredible movie and just like and every performer is like on a ten great movie and one that's kind of forgot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going to go for one that is a very popular, beloved eighties classic. But does does it get counted as a heist movie when it should? I also feel like it has some really great layers of Shakespearean tragedy because this has the duality of, well, they're robbing people in a Robin Hood style way for the better, but it still ends up in a tragic situation because of the nature of the way they're doing it, the recklessness, and also the ego of the leader body played by Patrick swayzee I am recommending point Break Ian.
Speaker 1: Iconogy.
Speaker 3: Okay, good Break.
Speaker 4: I'm putting it out there for the fans. I'm putting it out there for the listeners. Incredible movie, surprisingly subversive, directed by Catherine Bigelow, starring Keanu Reeves Patrick Swayzey in one of the best homo erotic relationships cinema. Also, guys, if you've never seen this movie, watch this movie and and watch the first Fast and Furious movie, because Fast and Furious is Point Break just changed from surf bank rubbers to tar sets.
Speaker 1: And it's kind of incredible.
Speaker 4: Because every beat for beat is the same and that is why Bin Diesel and his you know, homo erotic best friend Paul Walker in those movies are so intrinsically connected and love each other so much because of the fact that it is based on Point Break. But yeah, Point Break incredibly somehow a movie that will both break your heart but also inspire you.
Speaker 1: It's a movie about male friendship.
Speaker 4: We don't get a lot of those, and it does include some very iconic bank robbery scenes.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's just like peak nineties peaks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, peak late eighties, early nineties. It's everything you could want in a movie. It even has a crazy term by Gary Busey. So yeah, another great unexpected heist movie. This was such a great combo.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: I just love talking about movies with you.
Speaker 4: Guys, like, we got to do more more specif of it, John Rex, because this is so fun.
Speaker 3: Let's take a quick ad break and then and then I'll wrap it up with just like some of my favorite moments, and then love that a few like heist films that aren't traditional ones but that I would like throw into the mix, and then Okay, let's.
Speaker 4: See that.
Speaker 2: And we're back. Okay, let's talk about heist movies that are not considered heist movies. What are some of There are some really fun ones that we have here. You have written down die Hard, which is absolutely a heist movie, but not considered a heist movie. In fact, I think all all the all the die Hards on some levels and some kind of sure definitely for sure, but it's all it's often a heist from the other side, like there's.
Speaker 1: A gang inside.
Speaker 2: The gang has very specific roles in the way you love the mastermind, save cracker guy, the gun guy, like et cetera. But unfortunately you're on the other side. You're Infinity War, which absolutely has one of the fun.
Speaker 3: Is basically a giant height the entire.
Speaker 1: Love that one.
Speaker 2: It's awesome. And then Aladdin, which yes, perfect absolutely.
Speaker 4: Right blows my mind. In any other kinds of movies like this that you immediately think of that you would say, Hey, if I'm coming to the heist movie Sleepover, I'm bringing something that's gonna throw you off. Aladdin is a great call back because I think everyone just goes, oh yeah, like absolutely, he's the lamp.
Speaker 3: Hmmm. I would say those are the biggest ones, but I think one other one that comes to mind, Well, this kind of like ties into my next point, or some like some of my favorite moments or twists from from some of these movies. I'll say the Kremlin sequence from Mission Possible, Ghosts Protocol. I think that's like peak heist, like the disguises, the costumes, the technology. I love that moment specifically from that movie. So I would say I would throw that in the Ring as a movie that's not really a heist movie, but it has a lot of heisty elements, so I would throw ghost Protocol in there. And then some of my other favorite moments are twists. I know you're not a fan, Jason, but Den of Thieves, I think the and this is going to be a little bit of a spoiler if you haven't seen a movie, I'm sorry on.
Speaker 4: If you do don't want spoilers for the Gerard Butler movie.
Speaker 3: The twist or reveal at the end that Donnie was actually the mastermind. I love that. I thought that was and the first time I saw it, I didn't see that coming, so they got me. I love that.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait, you have just inspired me to pick to recommend another movie and it is an Edward Norton movie. Okay, Oh my gosh, I'm trying so hard to rake my braids.
Speaker 1: The for the name of this.
Speaker 4: Movie, but the it's oh, it's called the It's called The Score, and it is about it's Angela Bassett, Marlon Brando and Edward Norton and it basically is like a one last heist movie, but it has a really fantastic twist at the end. And it's directed by Frank cars. That's one of those movies where I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, good job.
Speaker 4: Actually kind of funny too, because Edward Noran has played this kind of twist before multiple times. But yeah, The Score is another really fun heist movie Underscene, not necessarily.
Speaker 1: As classic as some of the ones we're talking about.
Speaker 4: But in that kind of fun, enjoyable nineties era with with a big twist. Anymore classic heist movie twists ian that you think people should check out.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you haven't seen the Oceans movies at this point, what are you doing? But like all those movies have like the like third act is always predicated on like a big twist or the way they pulled off the heist is not what actually happened or not what you thought. So I think those are always great widows. I think has a really nice twist at the end. I won't spoil it because it's a big part of the movie. The cast is incredible, it's just a great movie. The twist at the end was really great. The betrayal there is wrapped up in the twists, so that's really good if you haven't seen and then, I mean it's hard to talk about some of these twists without spoiling you haven't seen that.
Speaker 2: Well, let's move on to heist movies that aren't really thought of as heist movies. I've got one with a great twist that I think you must see by the director Carl Franklin, who is kind of a legendary indie tour And it's one false move from nineteen ninety two and Independent crimes Er And it's really kind of like after the heist is over, the criminals are escaping, they're driving through you know, I believe it's like Arkansas or something like that, somewhere in the kind of like the South, and they're pulled over and it stars Bill Patston, Young Billy, Bob Thornton, Yeah, Cinda Williams, and I won't there's a twist that is incredible and I won't spoil it, but don't wikipedia this because there is a secret that is simmering under these characters and a relationship that comes to the surface in a surprising way. And it's got a lot of the elements of that kind of secondary category I was talking about in heist movies, where it's like tragedy and the life of crime and the bad things that can happen, but it it arrives with this a crude sense of drama from the view of this secret that seems to like like a like a bubble coming from the bottom of the ocean. Like it's almost like you can see it coming, you can feel it coming, and then when it emerges, it's incredible. One false move, just see it. It's it's it's the movie that made me aware that there was a thing called independent movies, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's also I will say, like this is like a legitimately just fucking brutal movie.
Speaker 1: So take brute, take your time.
Speaker 4: Watch it when you're into watching the kind of movie that you won't be able to stop thinking about. But yeah, I watched this one when I was on a crime tear, probably during lockdown, and I remember just being totally blown away and yeah, this is this is That's a great poll Jason.
Speaker 1: Also, guys, this will this list.
Speaker 4: You will be able to find it on Yes, the box, which does exist.
Speaker 1: I just need to do a bad job of updating it. Don't google it.
Speaker 2: If anybody here wants to watch one False Move nineteen ninety two is one false Move Bye by the legendary Cirl Franklin. Do not google it, because google it reveal is amazing.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, well this was so fun. I love so much.
Speaker 4: Guys, appreciate you joining us Ian and inspiring this super fun combo.
Speaker 1: What are your favorite heist movies? Make sure you join our discord to tell us or hit us up on.
Speaker 4: Social and recommend the movies that you think we should be watching.
Speaker 2: On the next episode of Extra Vision, we're diving into stuff. That's it for this episode. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 5: Bye bye, x Ray Vision is hosted by Jason SEPs Young and Rosie Night and is a production of iHeart Podcast.
Speaker 4: Our executive producers are Joel Monique and Aaron Kaufman.
Speaker 2: Our supervising producer is Abusafar.
Speaker 1: Our producers are Common Laurent, Dean Johnson and Bay wag.
Speaker 2: Our theme song is by Brian Vasquez, with alternate theme songs by Aaron Kaufman.
Speaker 4: Special thanks to so Reuben, Chris Lord, Kenny Goodman and Heidi Are Discord moderator
Speaker 2: M