Speaker 1: Welcome to decisions Decisions. I don't think you should say decision decisions. It sounded like you was talking to Kirsten. You definitely say to welcome, welcome to the new podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, you want to say together decisions decisions.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, welcome to another episode of De c z Yols de c z Yons. I'm your gamedy b aka Peg Decigon aka Peg and Marco a ka.
Speaker 1: That's beach aka for Core pups. Hey, y'all, I'm easy. We got a guest in the building. We don't want you to say less, but yeah, you gotta say more today. We always do, We always will.
Speaker 3: We have one half of the say Less podcast with Kasin.
Speaker 1: Rosie tried to bring tried, We did we did? You know what?
Speaker 3: When I found out like he had to spend the day with Mellow, I was like, okay, I would have done that too. I don't want to be I don't want to be with you vicious. So we do not have casts here today. You can bring, y'all sense he a whole fall book, I'm.
Speaker 1: Your whole falls. Recent when I was in this conversation about podcast where there was a host that someone didn't know and this the girl Melissa Ndez what's the name that was on the joke, but the podcast.
Speaker 2: First spord no no, no here Marissa, Manda Marissa.
Speaker 1: I was like, there's Marissa. There was Sophie on Call Her Daddy. There was kaz On Flagrant. Like a lot of people don't realize shows where there's another host that you never seen, right or that just left. There's a lot of there's a lot of so I mean never seen, like like you may be picked up on the pod and don't even know the I don't know the original. But they brought in some girl. We need a girl on a fucking man pod. I hate a man's playing a podcast.
Speaker 2: There's some woman that could get off of the week. We call them the hay Fellow Podcast, not the hay Fella. Hey, fellas, how much state you stand on a first date? Hey fellas, Hey, hey fellas. I'm like, y'all get no, zero, zero.
Speaker 1: All of it. I think men women are in a drought. You could be a bitch and a drought niggas. You know, let's be very clear. Looking at like the t.
Speaker 2: App all the women that swear they at standards. Oh bitches, you bitches are giving it up for anybody, and I actually maybe will play the reactionary clip that I want to play because I want.
Speaker 1: To read you god damn bitches later.
Speaker 3: But I guess we'll start with a quick catchup weds or whatever. ROSI there because we're going to see Chris Brown, right, and we have ball poses ready in case we're able.
Speaker 2: To get our Yeah, I wanted j C. Penny, Are you booked the meat and greet? No, as long as we get backstage, bitch, I'm taking my That was That was a little That was cooo.
Speaker 1: That was cute. I love it. It was a girl who brought her. He's holding her like, I love it. She's a cooking as I just want to know now.
Speaker 3: The only way that's the problem is if she's actually still wear her baby daddy, because like, girl, wrong a lot.
Speaker 1: Is she still with him? Chris than usher cherries? Wait? Oh wait, wait, wait wait wait, Chris Brown is worse than a bitch. If I'm not a nigga and I'm holding my sonogram and my booty pushed up on Chris Brown holding the belly his baby, oh yeah yeah, let me just suck on them cherries. That's not worthing cherries cherries in front of mine. Look at that. Look at that I'm sure is dangling that ship. So it's right, that's a seconal. But that was just for pretty great. But that baby gonna be saying that's that's why Chris Brown my daddy and when if the baby come out light that's well.
Speaker 3: I wanted to start with a ketch up and check in with y'all and yo, uh your relationship statuses, you're any stories have on relationships. I mean there's a lot of different status. Well, status is because it's multiple people.
Speaker 2: Huh Us, I'm like, oh, yes, Rosie, can we keep our friendly conversation?
Speaker 1: Nah? A relationship status is?
Speaker 2: I am finally in one after a long, rough four years. The single life wasn't bad, but it started getting a little cringey for me.
Speaker 1: What about it? Like the dating bol is? Yeah? Yeah, what part of the single dum? I actually just talked about this with my boyfriend this morning. I said, the last two years of being single, I did right, But the first did write you son? Yeah, it's called good. In the four years, what was the best part of the single the beginning, when you first cut off or when it's getting close, like what is it.
Speaker 2: I would say that mid weird after like after you're getting over the heartbreak, but it's like you're starting to like love yourself more and go outside more, and not just to get drunk and forget about shit, Like you're actually like finding true friendships and doing shit you like to do. That's not just like drinking and partying. Try to get over forget somebody. That was my favorite part. Then we got towards like third quarter, not third Then we hit third quarter and you hit a rough patch where it's like the scores is tied going out there again, and it's just like, Bro, it's not outside is not what it used to be.
Speaker 1: Our options are not the best. Okay, wait, does that have to do with aging?
Speaker 3: Do you think that's it's because when you're in your thirties your actual expectations changed.
Speaker 1: Or do you really think that there ain't no niggas out here? I feel like.
Speaker 2: In the world we live in right now, the oversharing, the Internet, the social media, it's made unrealistic expectations. Okay, honest with you, Like, bitches do show up and I have a lot of male friends, and bitches show up with a checklist.
Speaker 1: Bro and which is fine if you have your standards of boundaries.
Speaker 2: Cool, But it's like I'm dating someone right now who I've known for a while and I didn't ever really want to give him a chance.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, you know what, it's actually a really good guy.
Speaker 3: Because you wanted them hood, you wanted them fucks, and the bitch had.
Speaker 2: I wanted to look like he had a felon here two and and we talked about it and now he's so nice.
Speaker 1: Look what because you're.
Speaker 3: Laughing because because we also know ed and just over there also a producer, he'd be over there.
Speaker 2: I like them to look like some felons.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. Isn't that a thing?
Speaker 3: Like do you think as a woman, it becomes a time where, bitch, you're too old to be going after a man who just looks like he's a problem or just is like emotionally not there or like when you're ready.
Speaker 1: To settle down.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Mandy shut up because we just had this conversation and I was trying to tell her that it was just a look that that was had a type physically what is it?
Speaker 4: Because we need there we go type beat burn A boy dreads dark, You're too far away to be honest.
Speaker 2: He's just a fucking nerd, which I love. By the way, everybody gets you a nerd, not mine gets your own.
Speaker 1: So I actually don't think the aesthetic is bad. I think it's really like the attachment For example, burna boy is. If someone's saying that to me, I'm like, okay, you like locks, star skim, maybe like African man height, whatever, That's what I'm gonna think there all correct. There's gonna be the other part of like, do you like the fucking I don't know the scammer vibe? He got the motherfucking scamra vibe. Hella chains. My man's not dreaming, he hain't scambled, but I'm saying like he got them cousin scammers. Every time we go to a wedding, I'd be like that nigga really pulling up with this this bigger ass change. But here's the thing. There can be like an aesthetic and then there can literally be just the way that someone looks. What type is that?
Speaker 2: No, my type is that is purely physical. That's physically my type. Now I had to lean into like what else do I need? And what else am I not willing to put up with anymore, you know what I'm saying. And it was definitely not those type, Yeah, because they don't care.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they spending money on you. They make you fucking feel like you're the best woman ever. Like they're just like the love Bombers. So it could be.
Speaker 2: Addictive, Yeah, until you get home one day and you're like, I don't feel right, it doesn't feel right right, scam likely, something doesn't feel right.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. It's like temporary satisfaction, yeah, versus like.
Speaker 2: Long term and I loved and I think therefore I'm on the opposite end right now.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about where I'm at and the comments from the show don't make this easy. So I had therapy today and I was grappling with like, oh my god, am I not living life right? And you know, there's a right and wrong, there's a good and bad, But I'm in this phase right now where I am emotionally unavailable, like in a way that I'm like, damn. What I'm really doing is when I'm seeing the comments of people comment on how I'm moving with my partners or not wanting to be called babe, like I mentioned, in like a couple months ago, Like, oh yes, but the comments are from men mostly, and so as I'm having this deep conversation, I'm like, the crazy part about it is, even though I'm emotionally unavailable for partnership right now, I am really fulfilled in my dating life, Like with the guys that I am dating, who are And mind you, that's another thing y'all gotta realize too. When women say they're dating, they're not fucking every single guy that is in their life and that they're dating.
Speaker 1: So like, right now, I have, you know, guys.
Speaker 3: That I talk to on the phone, that I FaceTime, that I spend time with them. I'm a job and they're filling in all of these different pockets. But I don't feel lonely. I don't feel empty all the ways I used to have, like casual sex and have so many men in my acalation don't feel good no more, bro, But I'm having right now casual sex and it's I'm fulfilled. Like it's fun, it's exciting. It's with guys that I'm talking to after we're making plans, after it's great.
Speaker 1: Set. Wait, what's the living life wrong part? Why do you feel like it could be a wrong. Well, there's a wrong because of fucking patriarchy.
Speaker 3: So when I'm reading the comments, it's a fellas, this is the type of this is the type of bitch that'll drain you spiritually. Hey, fellas, this is the this is the whole ass bitch that this is the There was another comment that said, if she was in her twenties, I would get her acting like this, but you too old to be moving like this. And there's this like kind of fight right now where I'm just like, am I wrong for feeling liberated for being emotionally unavailable for a relationship but still navigating dating? Where also I'm not lying to no niggas, Like, I'm very open and honest with everyone. I'm not wasting anyone's time there. They can be here or they cannot. And I guess the doing things wrong has me questioning the stuff that we preach because I'm like, the whole Internet.
Speaker 1: Is saying, bitch, you a whole d da da dah bitch.
Speaker 3: But I'm literally living this, bro all in the comments on the clip from today clip, you know, it's it's everywhere, It's everywhere.
Speaker 1: There's the same thing the babe part of it which someone can judge outside in right, when a woman is asking to be treated a certain way, we connect those two emotional behaviors, whether it be cuddling, intimacy, being taken out to eat, even pet names. So I think that might be why that might be on the receiving end. Now, if you like having casual sex without those things, then I can see why you don't appreciate it. I don't like pet names at all, and I think all as people just speak like that, right right. But to me, because I don't like pet names, it's it's crazy because when talking about it, I brought it up in therapy too, and maybe my expression of not wanting that is I said I didn't like it, and he continued, you.
Speaker 2: Don't make it at all. You didn't like I don't like none of my niggas. I don't have pet names.
Speaker 1: You never had your boy, I call you baby. He's not a boyfriend or an ex or a guys you're dating, No, no, guys your date. Don't say babe. No, you used to call your babe my ex. We were in a relationship.
Speaker 3: My point, the nigga that I was just fucking Captain Hook is not a person that I'm with.
Speaker 1: But no, none of the guys that I like.
Speaker 3: I mean, and I might if they're like depending on their role, or if they want to be called a name like some niggas like daddy or call me daddy.
Speaker 1: Or once you're inside of me, I'm okay. Yeah. Do you ever get that text from a first day and they'd be like, thinking about your baby Gimore, once you're in me and we could have had a baby. Now I'm here, baby, No, I don't Daddy, were not like them, them, those type of things to me are just like, I don't like it. I used to be like that, you know what I mean. But to me, I safeguard though, is that for things? Maybe even therapy is the safeguard. I know. I don't want to stay you're too long?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I agree, I agree, But yeah, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 1: For for me, it's just.
Speaker 3: Being in a space of being a woman who's emotionally unavailable and how that's perceived publicly when it's just like, bro, this feels so powerful.
Speaker 1: I'm in a good space right now.
Speaker 3: Like if y'all remember my breakup, I talked about feeling really empty with the niggas in my life. I don't feel like I need for anything. I get my good morning text, my good night text, my how are you?
Speaker 5: My?
Speaker 1: How is work? My how? I was at Disney World.
Speaker 3: With my family, sitting sitting, you know, my partner's pictures or whatever of us, like your partner listen, I sent pictures of us last night.
Speaker 1: Babe. It is not good.
Speaker 3: I don't babe, it's giving you a whisper bit. Y'all send a nigga update, yo, ma, I'm a babe, but.
Speaker 1: But being emotionally unavailable though we I also think when someone's emotionally unavailable, they can't even date. Like I don't know what dating looks like because I'm dating different and I think I actually don't think anyone dates wrong or right. I think we are just dating the wrong people and the wrong tiged out. I actually don't think there's any wrong way. Genuinely speaking, if you're fucking to get over a breakup, I don't even think that's bad as long as you fucking niggas that know you healing a little bit, like seriously, like whatever thing I'm on it, whatever itches needing to be scratched, that shit is really it. Now you could be dating someone that is looking for something different, And to me, that's when you hit a point as an adult. You have to make a decision. Yes, both people, man that nigga need to make a decision if you want something else, and I'm being honest about what I'm providing you and what my capacity is to give you right down the things I don't want. Later, that's on you to then step out like.
Speaker 3: It's not on me if I'm showing and it's the same, it's the same accountability I ask for women.
Speaker 1: If a nigga is literally.
Speaker 2: Telling you you don't want shit, We don't want a relationship, right, just stick around expecting something different.
Speaker 1: Bitch, you are wasting your time. And it's crazy because one of the.
Speaker 3: Patrons shout out to our patrons, shout out if you if you want to join us for bonus content Patreon dot com, backslash horrible decisions.
Speaker 1: Bruh.
Speaker 3: Someone said, Damn, Mandy Love wasting niggas time. How am I wasting anyone's time when I'm always be honest with them about what I'm willing to offer, how I want to move, what my boundaries look like. And I told you if I'm talking to you I'm letting you know I'm talking to two three other niggas and in any given moment, all of y'all may be in the same room at this point because everybody can pull up.
Speaker 1: Let's all have a good time together. Do you know how crazy you sound? Why you sound nuts?
Speaker 2: Because all these men at the same time could be like your face, like, all three of y'all might be in the same room.
Speaker 1: You just said that, let me ask you. Let me let me you have mad that Nigga had you at the tables. You let me ask both of y'all a question, right.
Speaker 2: I seen you leave because of that when at a club when he's like, oh no, he got me fucked up.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, it's because he didn't get us drinks.
Speaker 2: And I was like, Nigga said, but also, I don't really know, but I told you.
Speaker 3: I think he has a kink of pissing me off. I think every time we go out with this, he pisses me off. And I'd be like that Nigga, I'm leaving aye you.
Speaker 1: Guys every time and you and they're like, tell her, she's not going nowhere.
Speaker 3: I'm like, literally, she has to come and get me or he'll send his friends to come get me.
Speaker 1: And I was like, bro, this is every time he loves it. He'd like to talk to the horror high for a moment, get Mandy out of my frame. And when I say, I'll be yelling at my name, what does Mandy do? Oh? She is crazy? I want act a little cuckoo bird. I don't. I don't cuss out. I just leave. Cuckoo bird is getting mad at given? No, maybe that's her king, never real mad anyway?
Speaker 3: Wait do I always just say, oh, I'm leaving and he'd be like, no, you're not going in there.
Speaker 1: No, I'm leaving, And so I leave.
Speaker 2: And okay, So what's the difference between him putting you at the table with a bunch of bitches and you putting him in a situation where that he don't want to be in with a bunch of other dudes.
Speaker 1: Depending on the niggas? Like, that's what I'm saying, I'm not. I'm like, bro, there has been many times.
Speaker 3: Where you you has talked to a nigga with power and money, with money right.
Speaker 1: Now, I ain't. You absolutely have been at a table or a clerk. Can we can we met that you can we met her mic real quickly.
Speaker 3: Both of y'all, both of y'all have been no because I'm gonna call you bitches out right now, because y'all is not gonna make me sound crazy.
Speaker 1: You have both been to a clurb table restaurants outside before. Now where you was? What is outside? Even with a nigga that you was fucking? I was a virgin before, my man. Now you knew that you shared space with another big bro spice up the night me.
Speaker 2: You was at a club and I didn't even And this is why my ship, they aren't good for you.
Speaker 1: The bucks should stop with me. Don't worry, Joe, your episode won't be like this that hey God like, hold on, Hey, what did y'all do that night? Take shots together? Nobody left? Y'all had a great time. Wait, we didn't live together.
Speaker 3: My point, So why the do these niggas with mister lefskin fuck boy?
Speaker 1: And I went home?
Speaker 3: So my point, if these niggas talk together and be like, are you fucking Mandy?
Speaker 1: Are you talking to Mandie? It's up to them.
Speaker 2: Whether the exactly y'all say it was a running it was a running. I will tell you I think it would be rude, especially because Rosie and I know each other.
Speaker 1: If none of these both of us, none of these niggas. No, I'm not doing that. That's what I'm saying. They don't know each other. And then what it's it's like being uh a powerful rich fuck boy.
Speaker 3: Right now it feels great, it feels empowering, and I see my sleep at night. But also it's given like every time I'm out now, hunger.
Speaker 1: Games made the best in the night.
Speaker 3: Any of y'all really, let's see who I have not I'll take anyone.
Speaker 2: Because it's her roster. Yeah, you know, I've never been in the predicament.
Speaker 1: I would say where in the same space I had to like really choose, But it's definitely been for the night. Yeah, for me, I do.
Speaker 3: Think that might be a love that y'all keep talking about how y'all done this. No, No, make it seem like I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I would actually like that for me. There's a lot of checklist things that I feel like, no, no, no, to have three niggas.
Speaker 2: Only thing that I said that you're crazy about is telling them because you be over sharing. I do to you, don't.
Speaker 1: Mandy showed her ex boyfriend to do your bag that the other nigga got her, and basically it was like where are you? We wasn't together yet.
Speaker 2: Mandy over Sherry, all right, nobody asked the half three dudes in one room, but I'm not telling them that there.
Speaker 1: I went to Barney's today and look at this new collection. Yes it's seventy eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Sure, I haven't so I love how y'all just are admitting that you lie to the people.
Speaker 1: You don't lie. We don't information just like men do.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: I like that? No, no, no, no, I agree, I do it.
Speaker 2: You basically ask me something I'm not telling you, and because you want to go against me right now, we're playing truth and dere but you are doing what we were getting to our segment where I'm not playing with your bullshittay truth truth No, Nope, is giving truth and there.
Speaker 6: Y'all.
Speaker 3: This is a new icebreaker that we have here on the pod when we have guests. And because this bitch want was to go against her friend on a microphone.
Speaker 1: Aim as ship, I've done it. I just didn't tell them. Hey, I love someone else fighting but us. Okay, So do you want.
Speaker 3: To do the truth first or the dear first.
Speaker 1: I want to do to truth. How about is it there? It's not bad? Let me do the truth truth.
Speaker 3: What is a kink or fantasy that you're currently curious about but haven't tried? Child's play. She's a little bit more vanilla than we are. You a little bit vanilla? Like what the kink or fantasy that you haven't tried that you actually would try that I haven't tried.
Speaker 1: Not horrible decisions anymore, So spice it up for them. Oh man, I don't know why you're going. I just don't be doing that ship. But I think I.
Speaker 2: Think like the real life bondage. Oh like like the real life bondage, not just like you're the handcuffs and getting tied up.
Speaker 1: And I want to try like the real ship. You know what's crazy?
Speaker 3: I'll be saying that in terms of like, in terms of like certain kink people. I literally am like, bro, where the fuck am I gonna find a nigga that just has rope in his closet?
Speaker 1: And then if he has, are you surial killers? Where's Barry and Dexter when you need him? Literally?
Speaker 3: I don't know how I would feel if I start dating someone and he just happens ahead.
Speaker 2: Did you put them out with my man Valentine's They pulled out the restraints.
Speaker 1: We'd already been together for a year. First of all, where the fuck was this? Like? Who the fuck I'm telling you? When he went to the bathroom, I literally went. I lifted up the mattress to see. Didn't look used? Was there any oils lotion? I wanted to see if it was tainted? Because when the fuck you added this? Why am I just seeing it later? I'm a bitch.
Speaker 3: I I maybe because I actually date and deal with quote unquote regular guys. I've never met a kinkster like I've never dated a kinky person.
Speaker 1: Well, and I get them. Here's the thing, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: That's something I want to try and want to do, but I know I can't do it with someone who hasn't done it before.
Speaker 3: You have to do it with it. You have to do it with someone who knows you. Think your boyfriend would let you hire someone to.
Speaker 1: Have you no fu fuck, no baby?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well here's the deer, all right, think quickly, please, we don't have all fucking day. Dear, say the filthiest sentence you can think of in less than ten words. So the nastiest sentence you can think of count gonna say in less than ten words.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna be able to count. Fuck y'all the kinkiest just say like a dirty sex talk. That's real dancy. But hurry up, bady, three two one.
Speaker 2: I want you to wait, wait, wait, Clay, come in my mouth and let me spit it back into your mouth. Who I know that I got more words right now.
Speaker 1: I don't be doing what you do, Yes, you do. I just say that she said that.
Speaker 2: You see in your turns, your turn, head in your turn like I'm my worse left slowly Okay.
Speaker 7: That's crazy Spanish. I cannot do. I want you to get over here and face there.
Speaker 1: That's all. That's all I got Tuesday night. Right here, here goes mine.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to do mine. Hurry up, come to think though, ready three two one? Bend that ass over and let me milk that dick.
Speaker 7: Oh my lord, I don't want to hear the world milk. Okay, so you know how I understand? I understand, yeah, no, yeah, okay, I'm in putting the milk in my mouth and then we're like, okay, hear me out. This is the position.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't know if y'all are watching on YouTube, but there's a thing now where are now?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Imagine real quick, yeah, so imagine this. Imagine the camera's over there. So the view is the dick is hanging right here, and you only see the asshole. You see the asshole and they dick, and then the person is stroking the dick.
Speaker 1: So all you see is it's like the milky. Oh it's a milking position right now. I am into it. I don't want it. I don't have to see the face.
Speaker 3: It's just a bootle hole with a dick and balls and you just they stroke it or they have someone else stroke it.
Speaker 1: And it's such a beautiful. Okay, reason you gotta do it too, But involve milks. Milk? Yeah, because there was letcher right there, milk right here. Comic Oh you.
Speaker 2: Nasty, Okay, you gotta do something. Would come come on, cocky queen where you said milk milk is come nut.
Speaker 1: I ran out of milk for the coffee. Can you fuck me? And then we can take the cream out of me? That is that's way more than it was like fifty, Oh witch, I don't know you're a cow. I did what I don't, I haven't nobody else was giving a fucking I don't. Okay, next segment what I really like and we like to take people's musical cards.
Speaker 3: And black cards away for not knowing this. We have a segment called.
Speaker 1: Poetry, not to be confused with slow Tree, who everybody sings thinks I am Marciambrosia. That's crazy. It seems exhausting bite that never thought about that. Do you know how often this happens? I didn't think you don't say something, but it doesn't.
Speaker 3: They really Okay, So Rosie, I am going to read the lyrics of a song in a very poetic way. Eden, do not jump in. Weezy, do not jump in. However, you haven't tested. We're gonna We're gonna see.
Speaker 2: We are gonna see how.
Speaker 3: Far if you know what the song is it three six nine, No damn girl, five suck it to me one mold time.
Speaker 1: I was not gonna make it easy. Okay, This one to me is fairly easy. Okay.
Speaker 3: I could be your bud, you could beat me up, play fight in the dark, then we both make up. I do anything just to feel your butt. Why do you got me so messed up? I don't know, but you got to stop tripping.
Speaker 1: Be a good girl. Now turn around and get these whippings. What the kind of song is that? You know? You like it? Like that? You don't have to fight back.
Speaker 2: You don't have to fight back here.
Speaker 1: Separate ways. You want to know why I knew that's so great? I did care Yoki this week? What no one did? They like Lovers and Friends?
Speaker 3: I'm like, wait, that is that the karaoke song that people do bro people do a little John?
Speaker 1: It was I love I love that song. I actually have a karaoke list that I just started because there was White Bits Sticks to meet. I was like, oh, I'm ready to go, and she had like twenty songs. She's like everybody should have one on their phone. So we do a trap karaoke this Friday. So here's my sober song, Bills, Bill's Bills. Okay, then I have a few shots at tequila and it's gonna be I Kids stick girl. I liked it. Is that your white girl song?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Your white girl? Yeah, I'm on a cruise. Yeah. Then I have number three. This is when I'm smacked and it's Alana's morse.
Speaker 3: You are two white songs and a dusty shot. What are your three karaoke songs?
Speaker 1: Yes? Your three go to? Yes? I got, I got my three sing along? Don't how you get? Probably? Three? Three go to is right?
Speaker 2: Hot Chili Peppers, Californication Okay, Bob Marley, could you be loved?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay?
Speaker 2: And then maybe like Ari, am losing my religion just because I like it and I never get to hear it. Okay, I really like that the first though, Californication.
Speaker 1: I love. I love that to me depending on the crowd, I realized, So tyrone.
Speaker 3: Is my go to, but when the crowd don't know it, I didn't try to perform tyrone when when the whites are there, they just don't know what's going on, and it doesn't feel like I'm.
Speaker 1: What's crazy is jump?
Speaker 3: So Tyrone Erica Badu is my number one song that I go to. However, then what's funny is I have two white songs that I go to.
Speaker 1: Of course, bitch.
Speaker 3: The first one is because we sound alike, and you're not gonna tell me we don't share belief?
Speaker 1: Do you believe in love? See? And believe you sound like you with us something you know already, like you want to start singing a long And then my other one is uh panic at the disco?
Speaker 2: Uh yes, I and I went into okay to hear no, I can't help, but to hear any don't horror.
Speaker 1: That's the their part.
Speaker 2: I went to, are okay, uptown, you can play that at weddings, And then every time wedding the video is a wedding, a bad wedding, isn't it?
Speaker 1: But the brideway is a whore. And then everybody was like.
Speaker 2: Hell, two people never heard of calling the goddamn dar now.
Speaker 3: Like, oh my god, they are really trying to get another demographic over here.
Speaker 1: These bitches. I said, I wanted to do a day trap of white songs that black people love. But I said it in front of the white girl and she's like, I know exactly which one of those are? Also? Like literally ones? Are they? Bitch? She said, go first? She said, black people love what's that song? Blinkin a two? What's mama things? Our age group though? That American pie era? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, didn't everything sounded like those white guys?
Speaker 3: Wait, do you know who I love right now ye'ah. I have a new white that I'm kind of obsessed.
Speaker 2: Don't say the racist one.
Speaker 1: The country singer whoa what bigger country? It's fun. You're not supposed to know his music. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just know he allegedly allegedly allegedly, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know why country. You can't hear it outside your taste. You have to listen to it in silence and.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait, not that kind. I'm not gonna lie though.
Speaker 3: A white racist country singer not surprise, surprising, but it's just really good. Well, this guy, I don't know, he's been around for years, but he is really leaning into his white boy aesthetic.
Speaker 1: No bitch, he's leaning that.
Speaker 2: Don't look like he's Showers example, he's leaning into his white.
Speaker 1: I was thinking you were talking about the music, but now this guy looks clean. Showers is putting a little once MGK love me some MGK Machine Gun. Kelly's clean. Yeah, he cleaned, a little cleaned up.
Speaker 2: Have you seen his new ship and looks like the heat does a show?
Speaker 3: No, his new ship, he looked like he shower machine gun Kelly. I finally am like looking at him, and I'm like wondering what that did be, like.
Speaker 1: You know, crazy, like I'm going white guy, it's not clean esthetic, white guy.
Speaker 2: I want fucking Bushwick bro. I want you to just fucking feel free with you. Make our dude, Molly whatever man does he look like?
Speaker 1: Name? Shaggy hair like name Jared celebrity name of white celebrity, Jared Lettle. I don't know Jared Letto.
Speaker 3: I need like that the nigga with the chin he gay Wait, not ja.
Speaker 6: I have.
Speaker 1: Jared Letto, not j.
Speaker 6: Do this.
Speaker 1: I know you white people, and you know what, I have a white podcast for fact's sake. And he's like, oh, go ahead and talk about Kodak black again. I'll be saying, well, not like it's so hard.
Speaker 7: Jared Lettle was He was the band leader of thirty Seconds to Mars. But he was also the joker that's a famous movie.
Speaker 1: He was. Heath Ledger, also another joker d man. Heath Leisure is one of those. For me rest in peace.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, we can't be blest and over goddamn dead.
Speaker 1: You can. Jada Pickett does it every day.
Speaker 7: High no, no, no, no, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Well, Rosie that was your best. We can leave wait book.
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't even know what to say that because he's she more, she is the best.
Speaker 1: Still, still people grieve in.
Speaker 2: Forty years spend if I if that did was like it made me, I.
Speaker 1: Want to I'm not gonna lie. I had everything data said. I want to holler ground listen.
Speaker 2: If I was alive to have fucked or fucked with Tupac, I would still be talking about it to Jada.
Speaker 1: Not a lot of people can do that. But let's not act like Will Smith?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Will Smith? Can you really be playing in this nigga face? Bro? I just don't understand. How much can we hear about him anymore? I have nothing good to say. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to step in here without added to the disrespect saying.
Speaker 1: I really know.
Speaker 8: Okay, so let's go to the next segment, y'all.
Speaker 3: Uh, this one is our reactionary. I have a clip that I'm gonna play. It's a little long, so I'll cut it off. But this is an interesting take, and this is where I want to read you bitches for filth.
Speaker 1: But here we go. No one will read us like Jamie got.
Speaker 5: You pray on dumb uh ill equipped women to make your wife. It's not like he said, I'm gonna go to Italy, I'm going to France.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go to one of these uh countries.
Speaker 5: You're going to a third world country to find a woman that can't tell you what's two plus two.
Speaker 1: You're gonna bring it.
Speaker 5: Back here and treat it like ship for the rest of your life because it's your cocky. You want to treat it like the Comku bacause you never had no power nowhere else, so now you're gonna exert your power over this woman.
Speaker 6: The number one movie was Hostella Got Her.
Speaker 1: Groove Back, and it's the same ship. Oh, I can't do what I need.
Speaker 6: No way you're gonna justify high earning women going to Jamaica and no, ain't no different than a man going to a third world country and getting a chick that don't speak no English. That's the same equivalency of the batchery.
Speaker 1: That's all bullshit, right.
Speaker 5: Number of women doing that is way less than the niggas.
Speaker 1: That are going over to That's not true.
Speaker 5: Pop puntrees snatching a woman away and destroying the rest.
Speaker 1: Of her life, destroying her life. Maybe taking to a life, take away her rights.
Speaker 5: You can beat on her, you can tell her she had no sexual agency. You can treat her like literal ship. I mean, she would go back to her love.
Speaker 1: But why don't we have to do it like that? Maybe I just want to take so why you couldn't do that here? Why you specific to get up? Okay? My hot take is it's safing thing because we all got takes that. I don't think y'all have this one because mine is really specific. I don't believe they're taking advantage of this these women necessarily. I think they actually are seeking these women out because they don't have the infectious I'm not gonna do ship for a nigga that all men believe we are. I think they know that these women in other countries probably are more closely tied to family the patriarchy in ways that are beneficial to them. Now for me, I'm somebody that wants to get married to have children, so I believe maternal qualities aren't bad. I don't believe seeking that from a partner is a bad thing. Where some people may look at it that way, I don't. I think it's okay to want someone for their maternal and paternal instincts. I just believe that people in other countries are more connected to family and community in a way that Americans are not. And the problem is, we are such high earning women and we're meeting so many men that have so many options to where we've lost that connection too, to honoring men in a certain way. So when you go to these other countries and you realize they're treating their men a certain way, fuck it, you fucking scooping them up like that's actually what I think that is. Sure, do you want to make some hot Columbian bitch as sex slave. I'm not saying that can't happen, But for the most part, I think they love the fact they ready to have four kids and do nothing. And you're not going to meet an American woman that's that happy to do nothing. That's especially because they be losers. I love it. I love it like the user bomass niggas, the hey fellas is going out to another country to get whatever they need. Go away. Now. My take, my hot take is I believe that they are wrong.
Speaker 3: I think that they are There are many high earning or well earning women that actually do want a nigga that they can boss around. So I say this because there is an influx of women, which I don't think is any different than the passport bros looking to date inmates looking to date.
Speaker 1: Niggas in jail bro. Okay, Bro, they got job. I want to say, rest in pey hain't in hell. But are high value women. Don't think we're not Kevin Sammy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I watched Love After lock Up. They are the same white women that are going to Nigeria. So so here's here's my thing about what they were just saying.
Speaker 3: Though at the end of the day, it's back to what I said on the Breakfast Club. A lot of people deserve the relationships they're in. So I think that even the women that would date a passport bro couldn't get a nigga a country either. So they got a stand for a passport bro or a lame bum ass motherfucker because in their own country, they weren't sought after, they weren't.
Speaker 1: Able to get high esteemed men.
Speaker 3: So they're the bottom of the barrel. I think in they country too, Nah, it's bottom of the barrel. Day, bottom of the barrel.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of I don't know about that, bro. I watch a lot of ninety Day Fiance Okay, I hate to admit every Sunday, and they have good looks. Cool a lot of women.
Speaker 2: Now I'm sorry outlook men on the daily niggas is ugly.
Speaker 1: We're the fuck they're ugly.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot of beauty in women that comes easy and they're not swagging. But what I see, what I see happening with a lot of the women overseas that we presume to be aesthetically beautiful, their families want them to marry a nigga that's gonna take care of them, because they don't. They're not raised in wealth. They're looking to either just become moms or just become housewives. And so if a man can go overseas and literally have a live in housewife that is also his sex slave and mother of his children and only make thirty five thousand dollars a year, he's with the type of woman that that's all she could probably bag too.
Speaker 1: So there's a specific couple and that's like a one up. And I watched this recently because they brought them back on a new spinoff Annie, and they they live in Orlando. That's what made me think of them. She's Dominican, brownskin black.
Speaker 2: To me, and he is too. They look like they would have met anywhere. They're both Dominican, they're both.
Speaker 1: He no, no, he got that Dominican.
Speaker 6: Hair.
Speaker 1: They both got that look. They both look like a Dominican couple. But when I was looking at them, I was like, damn, this is probably one of the first times they're not she's not super sexy's they just look like normal people. Medium likely people go together all the time. But I was thinking to myself, this is probably one that was the most fair. He definitely can't afford to have someone stay at home, cooking clean on his salary and be happy in Florida. She definitely wants to leave dr They kind of don't look like they're living that well in the States, but they're both really happy they started their family. And I was honestly thinking about myself, is it that?
Speaker 3: So that's what I think these relationship dynamics that happened. I think so many of us want to nitpick who people are, how much they make from the outside looking in, and a lot.
Speaker 1: Of those all saying about that checklist dating.
Speaker 3: But a lot of people are happy with the people that they end up with. I mean a lot of people are unhappy too. But I think people in a lot of people settle. But I think a lot of those passport world relationships or high earning women that go after like maybe lower income men or inmates or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's it works for both parties. I think settling is only when you're unhappy. I actually don't think settling can be the standards of like the like, if you're enjoying your relationship, it's not settling. No, I agree, and I actually have Oh we can maybe if you don't mind, you know, you have a listening to we judge. This was a really big one for me. And if y'all haven't heard this segment yet, we listen and we judges where we tell you our friends got friends with bitch off for the tail. You know, I gotta do sect Oh I got I got some. This is actually all contential. We are not telling secrets.
Speaker 3: I've always I gotta ask, Well, I was gonna make it seem like another bit.
Speaker 1: Oh is you ask?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Hey causevia suff real quick, no figure it out homegirl is exceptionally attractive and started dating someone at work now, she is one of those girls.
Speaker 1: Where data network. I'm already judging her. Uh it's a little They're more like passer by industry. They're both in Hollywood. They're not like nine to five in each other every day. Okay, But I will say she's one of those people, normal girl with a few hundred followers in the ballplayers and her shit. That's how exceptionally beautiful she is now. She recently said to me she wanted to go on a double date when I'm in LA with my man. She was like, oh, I want you all to judge me, and I was like, why would we judge you? I haven't seen them. She's like he's fat, and I'm like, okay, wait wait, like how fat? Though? Yeah, how fad? So I'm like like junkie, like like like big boned it or like that. That's the follow up she I don't even want you to know. Did you say how fat? I did say how fat? And I was like, but also can be honest, like you been going through hell with these niggas and you were fucking happiest. Fuck you guys just seem to be like annoying. She's been remodeling a house she bought, like really struggling. He found an architect based on a photo she liked and brought her, brought them, brought the person. Yeah, of course he got into this whole debate of where she's like, you know, I just feel like, because I'm getting close to forty, I'm settling. But whatever, we're enjoying ourselves.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, maybe you were settling with the last fucking Lakers player when he wasn't treating you and you were crying, Like you're happy and you're settling.
Speaker 1: What the fuck are you talking about? Like niggas get fat and we have zi nigcause ripid, who gives a ship? I'm sorry, but like shallow, how for me? If I intrinsically felt happy and I thought you were the sexiest nigga and we were having great sex, she said the sex is bomb? So who cares? She cares? And that is to me crazy that I mean, that's crazy, man. If I'm happy for real, I mean good things.
Speaker 3: She's happy, But I'm curious to know how many other fat guys she's dated before.
Speaker 1: I don't know. She like, she was like he was really dated she dated a Lakers player Before that, she dated an actor.
Speaker 2: Let me ask y' all question, Think about the happiest you've ever been with a man, right, Jesus, just just know your feelings, how you feel around him, how he made you feel, everything he did for you.
Speaker 1: What if what if he was fat? Well, all the same characteristics. First, it wouldn't be the same, like she said, because my nigga got fat, hasn't done. That's not the same thing. So I already love him. No if your nigga got that different, because you cannot believe it would be that much of a big deal for y'all to and y'all have judge me. I don't give a fuck. I was a big bitch and I ain't never date no big niggas because you're big too. Even just because I lost weight doesn't mean I'm gonna go tate big niggas now. No, she big big, She's right. I don't see a lot of big couples together all the time unless it's been like.
Speaker 2: No, if I say bigger, I always see the skinniest that just came out of jail.
Speaker 1: But like, honestly, I was judging her crazy. I was like, oh, bitch on when you saw him? No, no, no, I was judging her crazy for the way she was talking, like, you know, the happiness, the way she's been feeling lighter. They literally are doing shit with their families. They're taking their families. Can I got a comparison? You see him? Any cute thought him? Yes, maybe he has face or something.
Speaker 3: Can't be that bad, shed Okay, here's the thing. Let's draw the comparison real quick. How many men do we know end up really having a good time and loving a hoe and then they have a problem with like, oh damn, this is the girl I'm about to bring around my family, This is the girl I'm about to bring around my friends, and she has maybe this type of perception about.
Speaker 1: I rather you fuck my co host. I don't care if you was the whole ass nigga. I don't care. Tell everybody we on the tail, don't be ugly. We don't care about Hawaii niggas. I'm talking about me. Men. No, men normally care about what people think.
Speaker 3: So when you said it, the fact that she's like, don't judge me because now she's.
Speaker 1: Bringing him around friends.
Speaker 3: To be fair, I think women actually do that quite often, Like when we know we're liking somebody and we want to bring them around our friends. There is a little bit like you wonder what our friends will think about? No, is that never a thing?
Speaker 6: Not me?
Speaker 1: I do fine. I mean like, I ain't got to worry about any friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna be honest. I'm on that level too. I've never dated.
Speaker 1: Someone ugly, but I I've dated guys that weren't as attractive.
Speaker 2: That's something I've dated. Ugly, man, I like, I have a thing for medium ugly, you do. I like them, but they got like.
Speaker 1: You like uglies. Yeah, but they're cool. They're cool. They're cool, and they have.
Speaker 2: They have this little or about them and they're funny. And so those are the little things I look.
Speaker 1: So here's a.
Speaker 7: Comment she made me because I know anybody didn't listen to and be like, which one is it?
Speaker 1: Wow? Right now? No, but the mother ones was ugly. That's crazy, it was she told you that before this all. No, let me tell you. We at a party.
Speaker 3: She tells me she likes the ugliest nigga in the room, and it's like, could you could you ask your I was with my dude, could you ask your dude? I asked him myself to hook me up with and I said, bro, all these niggas in the room.
Speaker 1: He ugly girl, ugly little. When I say, she knows ugly, but she was.
Speaker 2: Like, it's a dark room. You spent your eyes a little bit, take a shine, Like, yeah, he fine.
Speaker 1: I love him. That's insane. The most funny looking nigga I ever dated. I don't want to say it now, but but he was the funniest and he was also everybody loved being around him. And you know what, it's always that one. I will tell you this. She was embarrassing. I took him to a movie premiere. It was it was ken you embarrasses you people. Now we're gonna look it up, bitch. And Kenya went to me and said, he must really treat you. Well, wow, wow, that's what he must really treat what she said, uh, mind you. So they're both in Hollywood. There are a lot of spots in Hollywood where execs go. I don't know how high up the ladder he is. But she's like a big streaming service. Now, she said, they pull up to like Saffie's Chaconi's these are like spots where you're gonna see somebody. He's like, I can mix see other people looking at me. He's that ugly. No, he's fat, he's that fat. But she's that fine too, And so she says, figure out. I feel like, is it over three? We killing when we're kicking it or when we have to be in New York for work. No one does this to me. She's like, so now I'm getting in this superficial brain of other people. He gotta be short and fat because he was big and fat. I think I really want to.
Speaker 3: See what happens, like real quick, you have to take a break on stuf. No, no, no, no, it's got to be it's gotta be sized because he.
Speaker 4: Was if he was a dud dah, you know.
Speaker 1: Five eleven, I'm gonna say something.
Speaker 2: Sim I'm gonna say she's taller than him.
Speaker 1: One I'm also saying, not Danny DeVito, Mandy, what's wrong with you? What? Jay Leno? Daddy DeVito? Like, all right, I'm gonna say something, and I'm just shooting in the dark right now.
Speaker 2: But let me know if I'm right later. Not only is he shorter than her, he's probably not the most up to par.
Speaker 1: And all that. Say what you want to really say?
Speaker 2: Oh you think he not fly yes, and I feel like that's I think.
Speaker 1: He looks dusty. He's gonna look dusty if they're both of like us.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter because men with money often don't care about how they look. He probably dresses fucking fucked up girls.
Speaker 1: Short on a shot and you gonna be straight, see not if you don't want the shot, you don't know? Shoot him up with you said? What if you like being fat? If you can you shoot him up when he's that's like salt water. I don't know. I'm sorry. What if you don't want the shot, shoot him up when he's sleeping? Does you can't say that?
Speaker 3: If he says he doesn't want to lose weight, give him Timezzo said that to.
Speaker 1: Get him to run in.
Speaker 2: She don't want to be seeing so many people.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people. I don't want to go to dinner. Judge, I'm sorry, Edind's giving us the wink. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, Okay, so what is our advice? Well, we're judging your friend, for sure, I'm what are we judging her for telling you not to judge her or for dating the fact for her care?
Speaker 1: I'm not just talking much about what people think. I think. I don't get judge, and I'm gona tell you why we can't judge that. I can't tell you how many bitches. And I'm so tired of women saying a fine man or a wealthy man, they can't believe he's with this woman. I've heard people say, who just got that big ass rock Christiano Ronaldo? Oh yeah, that rock is ugly, you know, mother? That rock?
Speaker 2: Anything they want to say, Like when I watched their show, it wasn't Spanish, but I watched the subtitle.
Speaker 1: She was like, oh, I worked at the scug store and girls are looking at me like I can't believe he's with there. Okay, and she was a little chunky too, like everyone wants to know why her and I am not going to do that.
Speaker 2: You never scrolled on Mother's Day or Valentine's Day and be like Dash's bitch of.
Speaker 1: A woman. So but yeah, I've done it exactly. We all have, especially a niggative. We all have what we like, that's your girl.
Speaker 2: I thought she was because that's when they really posed and then they take it down. But that's when they really posed their actual bitch.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh got it. I wish.
Speaker 3: I want everybody to be happy with who they like. Yeah, they like it works your challenge, your face, I do. I want everyone to be happy, whether you are dating multiple people and emotionally unavailable, or whether you are in a flourishing relation and ship with the man of your dream.
Speaker 1: Now that might be fat, but that's okay. That's probably not the man of her dreams.
Speaker 2: It's if he's.
Speaker 1: God seer's prayer, he bring you a fat nigga. Now you're mad. I'm sorry, she's she's soaking. God, don't put that on God. God, don't just be I'm sorry, God, God, give you a little life.
Speaker 2: Blessing her, God, yeah, bless I just don't like her childish mentality about carrying.
Speaker 1: I don't think she should care. I think if she'll be happy. But speaking of being blessed, bless us on patreon dot com. That's horrible decisions. Spend that my knees.
Speaker 3: Guys, try to get us back onto the New York Times bestseller list by purchasing our book, No Holds Barred, a dual manifesto of sexual exploration and power.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't get me wrong. Of course, I want to be back on the list our publishers want. I was already on bitch. When they said y'all could be on next week, I was like, I'm already changed my bio. I know, get on here, but it's already tatted on my hand. Baby for him a case bring I can get canceled the New York Times bestseller Mel Robbins. I'm not trying to worship a white woman. But if that's the one, that's the one. That's the one.
Speaker 3: And Mel Robbins told us congratulations, bitch and tagged us. Rosie An tagged us she knows my name, well she know pulled pus. But anyway, y'all make sure y'all get that Rosie. Where can people listen to you and your co host talk all the ship.
Speaker 2: We're still on all platforms say less with kas low Ki and Rosie.
Speaker 1: But I got to change that soon.
Speaker 3: It's Rosie, check it out, check it out, say less. And we said too much, Actually we should have said less this episode.
Speaker 1: Well it's over here. We are bab you.
Speaker 3: Guys so much for tuning in to another episode of the
Speaker 2: New Redolent Independency