Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty and he Armstrong and Getty. The deal is still under wraps.
Speaker 3: The US and Iran, giving conflicting versions of once in it both agree. The US will lift its blockade of Iranian ports, and Iran will reopen the straighter her Moves, which had closed when President Trump launched the war. The fate of Iran's nuclear program, the reason the US went to war in the first place, will be addressed in another sixty day period of talks.
Speaker 2: So the President today claimed to win.
Speaker 4: The red will not have a nuclear weapon. Cayefully agree to that with strong policing.
Speaker 1: Bowers did they, But that was what's going to be negotiated in the next sixty.
Speaker 5: Days, right, So we played General Jack Keane, who's a general they have on Fox all the time and is usually pretty trumpy. But he was saying on Fox and has been for several days about this particular deal. Look, I Uh, when I hear stuff out of Iran, I just think, well, maybe that's true, maybe it's not their lives. But when I'm hearing stuff out of our own administration. That I think scares me. What am I supposed to do with that? I mean, that's obviously a problem. Like, for instance, the stuff of we're gonna open the Straight, the Strait's going to be open Friday. Now he did originally post on Sunday the Strait is now open, then twenty minutes later said the Strait will be open Friday. But the Strait is supposed to be open on Friday, and then the nuclear talks or over the next sixty days. Well, then by definition, they start getting revenue before they agree to any of the nuclear stuff, because they're going to start making money again when the Strait opens up. So the claim that no, they get no money, no sanctioned relief until they make a deal on the nuclear stuff, well that that defies what you're saying. The Straight opens Friday, then the negotiations begin for sixty days on the nuclear weapons. So you got that part.
Speaker 1: I need somebody to say something to me that doesn't make this seem like a faint by Iran, that they're just buying themselves a little bit of time, that it's it's it's just another ceasefire that includes the opening of the Strait in return for the removal of the blockade, which gets us back to the pre war condition. Now, granted, we've damaged them severely, so I'm not with the crowd that this is nothing has been accomplished.
Speaker 2: It's been accomplished, right, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, hm, Well, to me, this is the most disturbing clip out of lots of things that have been said. Jd Vance saying this to Fox and Friends about the current IRGC.
Speaker 6: For forty seven years, this country has been a thorn in our side. It's been kind of a basket case for Democrat and Republican administrations. The coolest thing about the progress we've made over the last few weeks is that you see people within the Iranian system, senior leadership, even IERGC officials, say, you know what, we may have some animosity, we may have some mistrust, but we recognize the way that we've done business with the United States for.
Speaker 7: Forty seven years is a mistake. Let's try something else.
Speaker 6: We're going to verify that, of course, but we're certainly willing to try something else if they comply.
Speaker 1: There you go the new era of friendships. Let's let's try something else.
Speaker 5: I'm supposed to believe that the IRGC the like most committed of the committed of religious zealots of Iran who've been saying death to Jews, death to America. Our entire line killed more Americans than any other country.
Speaker 2: Maybe any other.
Speaker 5: Group have changed your mind? Inside that was a bad idea. Sorry about that. I don't know what we're thinking.
Speaker 1: In particular, Fahiti, the new guys who's in charge of IRGC because his boss got blowed up, who's infamous for being a hardliner and is shot down any moderation moves by the civilian government. He is the senior leadership that recognizes the need for change. And that's really cool, says jd Well.
Speaker 5: There's one another thing I wanted to get to. So this from I forget who this was from one of the people I respect, but said this, this deal legitimizes the IRGC. That legitimacy is going to be the decisive factor for a lot of players Israel, most of all, the moment the US signs across the table from the IRGC, it's treating it as a normal government instead of what the Iranians in exile say.
Speaker 2: What Israel lead going in?
Speaker 5: What Trump himself said a few months ago that the IRGC are a bunch of you know, thugs and not the actual government of Iran.
Speaker 2: They're terrorists.
Speaker 5: They're terrorists, and we're going to sit down across for them and shake hands and smile and sign something and pose for pictures, basically declaring to the world this is the this is the government of Iran as we recognize them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which has not been the case over fifty years.
Speaker 1: This is the first and perhaps the last time I all ask for Gail King's voice to be on the show.
Speaker 2: But Michael, if you would grace us with fifty three, is.
Speaker 7: Israel on board with this?
Speaker 2: It doesn't appear so at this time.
Speaker 7: What are you hearing? What are you thinking?
Speaker 6: Well, Gail, of course Israel has been a good partner, but we do expect everybody in the region. They've been participating in this peace agreement, they've been participating.
Speaker 2: In our talks with Iran. They understand where our.
Speaker 6: Perspective is, and what the President has said is that we expect everybody to honor this. There are always gale, these these bumpy moments, with these ceasefires. Sometimes someone will fire and sometimes somebody responds. We think right now that there are probably people within i Ran because the internet blockout, they're not even aware that this deal has happened.
Speaker 2: So we certainly expect the.
Speaker 6: Israelis are going to be a participant in.
Speaker 2: This peace process.
Speaker 6: But we think it's going to be good for them, it's going to be good for us, it's going to be good for the Gulf Coast Coalition.
Speaker 2: Boy, that's a lot of words. It's okay to.
Speaker 1: Have difficult points that still need to be negotiated, and there will be a bumpy road ahead. That's just the way the world works. But boy, the lack of transparency about what's in this deal and how it will unfold. I mean, there's just no way to take anything from it but uncertainty and kind of that squinty look you get when you smell something bad.
Speaker 2: Let's see, do we have anything else we really ought to get.
Speaker 1: Let's hear from the President himself in forty six we have a deal.
Speaker 4: That's a fair deal, that's a good deal if we are not investing any money in Iran. By the way, and with the broomer got out there yesterday, it was ridiculous. We have the right to go in someday and do if I want to do something or if somebody wants to do some day, but we are not investing anybody. We have no obligation to invest any money in Iran.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So he says it's a good deal, and it may well be, we just don't know yet. In the next clip, Trey Yinst brings up to me one of the absolute this does not square with that situations with this deal as it's been described.
Speaker 8: We know that the agreement calls for a ceasefire on all fronts, including Lebanon. US officials say Israel, we'll be allowed to respond if attacked by Iron backed Hezbollah, and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says the fight is not over.
Speaker 9: We saved the state of Israel from nihilation, but I tell you citizens of Israel, the struggle is not over. We will have to continue standing god, continue being strong, determined to defend ourselves as necessary.
Speaker 1: So allegedly it's a ceasefire on all fronts. But Israel that is continually attacked by Hesbolah, which is finance supported and trained by the IRGC, is going to keep doing what they're doing. So Israel was supposed to just absorb it. So Trump gets his temporary Iran deal slash cease fire.
Speaker 2: I don't know. We just have to wait and see. The whole thing stinks.
Speaker 1: In what could be the headline of the day, nay, the week, no, the month, no, the year, perhaps the half century, the British Ministry of Defense is investigating reports that a Russian frigate military frigate fired warning shots within five hundred meters of a British yacht about twenty miles south of the Isle of White which is there in the British Isles. No injuries or damage reported to the yacht, which is continuing on its journey. It appears to be some sort of vengeance after the uk seesed a Russian linked oil tanker off the coast of the Isle of Wight, which is the first time British forces have led the caizar of a sanctioned vessel since the start of the war against Ukraine. Ministry Defenses were investigating reports of the incident in the channel, so evidently putin sending a message that your season are shadow fleet tankers. We may exact a cost, or at least we're going to send a couple of shots across a British ship's bow to.
Speaker 2: Let you know we're serious.
Speaker 1: It could end up being nothing, could be a stupid, meaningless gesture, or it could be a raising of tensions. Who knows, ah Man I miss when things were peaceful and placid nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 2: That was a good time. Do you remember that? Anyway? We have a lot more n glad as that stand down.
Speaker 1: It was just actual reference, a lot more to come stay with us. I think a lot of us underestimated how likely the Spencer Pratt campaign was to succeed in Los Angeles because we liked his message so much. He had a tremendous amount of support around the country and online, but not so much within the borders of La Proper. Sam Kinyonis writes for The Free Press, and I think he makes an excellent, excellent point, And maybe the best metaphor for this was back on the Seinfeld Show years and years ago, where they were talking about breaking up with a person.
Speaker 2: It's not all at once.
Speaker 1: It's like rocking a soda machine that you gotta get it rocking for a while before you tip it over. Sam writes, don't dismiss Spencer Pratt's loss. The former reality star lost his biz for La. Mayor has bid but his blunt talk about meth, fentanyl and homelessness change the conversation around what really ails the city.
Speaker 2: And I've been saying that all along.
Speaker 1: He was speaking the truth and introducing the truth at a fairly high level to a lot of people who never hear the truth. You can't forget how thoroughly bubbled a lot of lefty voters are. They have no idea, and you're gonna have to take a deep breath and just accept this. They have no idea that much of the quote unquote homeless problem is a drug abuse problem, that the vast majority of the bums and junkies and the junkie cams are junkies. They think it's just folks who had one medical bill too many and lost their apartment and now they're trying their best to get back on their feet, and they just they wouldn't be a drug addict except they're on the street, and that's so hard. They've become fentanyl addicts. I know that doesn't make any sense. Would you become a fental addict if you lost your home? I certainly would not, But that's what they believe. But anyway, Spencer Pratt has spoke the truth and people listened to it. They didn't elect him, but they listened to it. It could change the conversation. I think Sam is right. So speaking of Spencer, he's not going away. He has vowed to continue just as an activist, you know, dropping truth bombs. Here's what he said online the other day.
Speaker 10: Now that the campaign portion of my mission to save Los Angeles is coming to a close, and I'm moving on to the next more interesting phase. Listen, I've spent a lot of time slaying everybody. I've ridiculed everyone on the roster, and I just want to say, from the bottom of my heart, I like to take the chance to apologize absolutely nobody.
Speaker 7: Maybe you can get rid of me that easily. I know a lot of didn't win it.
Speaker 10: Jerks thought I was in this for a drift, that I was going to roll up and leave town if I didn't get into city Hall.
Speaker 7: It's just not I'm fair, hey, morons. I didn't get in this for political power.
Speaker 10: I got in this to expose this corrupt machine, and nothing has changed.
Speaker 7: You enjoy your worthless meetings at city Hall. If you do have all this information, you run it.
Speaker 6: Familiar show what you're really about, or get the out of the ray.
Speaker 10: I want a lighting you up every single day. And now I don't have to worry about affendy CNN viewers.
Speaker 7: I don't have a campaign. Who lost ham stringing me?
Speaker 2: Now it's more, it's war and there's more.
Speaker 1: But you know, Jack asked the question earlier, is he just being is reality star self and looking for publicity and followers and that sort of thing, you know, I'd say, you know, maybe, But if his mission is exposing the truth, like James O'Keefe has occasionally done things I don't love for who's that young man who exposed the the uh utterly corrupt centers in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: I can't remember his name, but I'm sure you'll remind me of it.
Speaker 1: But hey, if they're doing the right thing exposing the truth, good for them.
Speaker 7: Next clip, it's zero hour for Los Angeles.
Speaker 10: Angelina's are now stuck with two morons responsible for all their problems, and they have to choose between dumb and dumber. That's not a choice, that's the machine protecting the machine. And now every problem that plagues Los Angeles because of these two corrupt communists is going to accelerate, and the city will tell headlong into the abyss.
Speaker 7: You have no idea how many.
Speaker 10: Major developers, hotel years, business owners, entrepreneurs have been texting me saying they're packing up and leaving town. More of your favorite restaurants will be shuddering. That means less tax revenue. That means the city has to cut services, more podibles, less firefighters, less police patrols, more criminals, more drug addicts terrorizing your communities.
Speaker 7: And we haven't ended.
Speaker 10: You have no idea how bad things are about to get for this city.
Speaker 7: Look at this place already.
Speaker 10: Weed's growing from every cracking crevice, Graffiti over every square.
Speaker 7: Into public space, garbage, drugs, feces.
Speaker 10: Burned up dogs, burned down towns, a fan in storefronts. This city is a mess, and you're about to reward the arsonist who torched the place with four more years of destruction.
Speaker 7: I know he's very better.
Speaker 1: So remember Freed Zakaria's clips that we were playing yesterday on the show, in which he a man of the center left, is describing La as well. He quoted a big time Hollywood producer said La is becoming a sunny version of Detroit. The numbers are stark. The motion picture industry has left LA to a large extent. Lots and lots of businesses are listening.
Speaker 2: So yeah, if.
Speaker 1: Spencer Prant is agreeing with Freed Zakaria, I think he has a point one more clip.
Speaker 7: My goal hasn't changed.
Speaker 10: I've been laser focused on stopping these commune animals and I will stop them. If you think we uncovered a lot of fraud and evil in the campaign, just wait. We have some recordings of one of your exalted candidates doing and saying something that would make her resign in shame.
Speaker 7: I was saving it for the general election.
Speaker 10: Go ahead and pick your demon certify your choice, and then you get to see it. So, Karen Nitia, ask yourself, is it possible that one of your employees may have a recording of you doing or saying something that would force you to resign and disgrace?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: He says he's got that in his pocket and is going to unleash it at some point. All right, you got to bring the goods pretty soon, Spencer. But back to Sam Quinionis, who points out that much of what burdens the city today in all cities on the West Coast, I'm looking at you Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, which is cleaning up at least the tourist areas, but Sacramento, you name it. Much of what burdens the city today is connected to the supplies of fentanyl and meth. Certainly, that includes homelessness and encampments, vectors for diseases like typhus, not to mention rape, pimping, trash, murder, and more. It's also cost also the cost to repair street lights stripped of copper. It's the drain on the fire department from the enormous number of calls each day relating to the most visible and deranged homeless people. It's parks that families can no longer use, abandoned houses burned or otherwise destroyed by homeless squatters, landlords who have to raise rents to cover the damage wrought by nearby encampments, and business is suffocating on streets strewn with trash. It's the downtown's downturn and the dreamy, grim panorama the city so often presents to visitors and residents alike. And then the most ridiculous thing, because Jack and I have been saying this for years and years for some time now, it has been taboo to discuss these drugs, the mental illness they cause, and their connection to homelessness. Dissent was silenced and shamed. It should not be heresy to suggest that those on the streets are often drug add addicted and mentally ill. Yes, it's been proved over and over again by science. You do the super meth, it damages your brain, it makes you mentally ill.
Speaker 2: It is clearly true.
Speaker 1: But recognizing that would derail the billions of dollars being handed out to the mngos.
Speaker 2: That's at the bottom of this artrong and getty.
Speaker 11: FBI Director Cash Battel, in the statement released to ABGC News, said on June tenth, FBI and our law enforcement partners became aware of a potential threat to the UFC to fifty event in Washington, d C. Involving individuals outside the National Capital Region. The investigation so far involves individuals in Ohio, Missouri, California, and nebrask.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the one in California. They've arrested five people, but they're a couple of dozen people involved anyway. One dude they rest in California we mentioned earlier. He's one of those people that believe the Epstein stuff that our elite in Hollywood and the government are raping and eating babies. Okay, they're cannibals, They're actual cannibals.
Speaker 1: See he believed that baby cannibals, right, baby rapist?
Speaker 2: Can they have to be willing to have sex with the baby and then chop it up and eat it?
Speaker 5: That is I'm not horrified by saying that because it doesn't happen, right, Like, I don't mind being flipping about this because it's not a thing. It's not going on, So you don't have to be worried about being respectful of these, you know, horrible things that are happening. They aren't happening. So what are these other people arrested? This is out from the New York Post. Now, guy arrested in Ohio. So that was a guy in California. Skuy arrested in Ohio after his mother notified the Police Department of concerns about her son's recent conduct, including firearms purchases and communicating with certain individuals online. Those persons claim to be ex military and Christian based. The mother later said in a phone interview with an FBI Task Force officer, their grievances included government corruption, the handling of the Jeffrey Epstein files, data centers, taking up all the water in communities, and other government actions.
Speaker 1: Wow, so online, No kidding, I mean government corruption? All right, I'm with you.
Speaker 5: This so far, they're probably not worried about the same kind of government corruption you're worried about. The mom detailed talking with these individuals online had caused her son to lean heavily into his religion. She believed that those individuals were using religion to manipulate and influence her son. She overheard him speaking with phone by phone and mentioning that he was undergoing physical training for recon and a hit. In the private chat group, the suspects debated at targeting Senator Marsha Blackburn, Republican Tennessee, several other senators all Republicans.
Speaker 2: By the way, here's a quote.
Speaker 5: I got a possible target Marsha Blackburn as Senator for Tennessee. One of the posts said, responding she was a target because the Republican had taken money from the Israel pro Israel lobby and supports them, so willing to kill a senator because they took money from an Israeli.
Speaker 1: Lobby I'd read that one of the people was actually arrested at a mental institution, which sounds about right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Some of these people, if they aren't already at a mental institution, should be there soon soon enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah. In fact, I'll bet some of them will be there, like by the end of the week.
Speaker 5: When executing a search, warn't on the home where this person lived with his parents.
Speaker 2: Shock, you still live with your parents, I'll be darned.
Speaker 5: Fbagents and local law enforcement found a large quantity of boxes of spent ammunition, spark spent cartridge casings, and other tactical clothing as he was training for this attack.
Speaker 2: How long the day, so it was pretty serious.
Speaker 1: Family were wondering earlier whether it was just yay who's mouth and off online?
Speaker 2: Clearly not.
Speaker 5: Family members also drew the authority's attention to comments this person had made online expressing sympathy for Nazi leader Adolf Hitler, as well as other anti Semitic statements. Wow, he had spent his He had just spent three thousand dollars on camping gear, food, ballistic plates, a new shotgun, rifle, lots of ammunition, extra magazines, etc.
Speaker 2: His father told of their authorities Wow, absolutely, intent and preparation. Yeah, here's a little more.
Speaker 5: He confessed to investigators in a June eleventh interview that he had been planning a coordinated attack with others to jumpstart a revolution in the United States, which they believed was headed in the wrong direction and needed to be torn down so that it could be rebuilt. But it sounds like torn down from the This doesn't sound like Marxists. It sounds like the ultramagict crowd kind of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with the whole Christian element to the variety pack of crazy that sometimes comes together in a crazy person. I mean, baby raping and eating youew lovers?
Speaker 2: Who I mean, how does that come together?
Speaker 5: Well, Israel's involved in the whole pedophile ring. They're like behind it. Oh, I see, because I like I've said, I know some people who believe this stuff. So Israel's behind the whole thing. So that's how that gets tied in. Some involved in the plot had initially connected on a TikTok group called Vanguard of the Old, but later transition to communicating via the private messaging app Signal. Then they talk about the couple of people that were arrested in southern California, charged with conspiracy to commit murder, and we left out in case you haven't heard it already, the plan was gonna be to attack that big mma fight that Trump had on the White House lawn with drones that would get people running a certain direction. Then they were gonna have snipers set to start shooting people.
Speaker 12: As they ran, to start a revolution, to start a revolution to stop, to thwart the baby eaters, to.
Speaker 2: Stop infant cannibalism, which is.
Speaker 1: Not rampant, not really certainly not Israel generated infanticide, slash ray pine slash eating.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't really matter. I suppose.
Speaker 5: It's gonna matter in the coverage. Are these right wingers or left wingers?
Speaker 2: Or does that are there? Are those terms pointless in a conversation like this, I'll take c place. Yeah, it's it's of no use really.
Speaker 1: Horseshoe theory, Uh, you know, once you get to the ends of the horseshoe there both sides are very close to each other and practically indistinguishable. And I remember having the thought way back in college gladys There, I was sitting in my shorts and T shirts, which was condemned by my favorite professor, so I started to dress a little better thinking. You know, functionally, communism and fascism don't seem to have much difference, right, Yeah, they claim their ideological you know, claims or irrationalizations are different, but.
Speaker 2: They've gone to war against each other exactly.
Speaker 1: But I'm ended up in the same place and y'all are doing the same stuff, I says to Misolphoss. So anyway, Yeah, are the right wingers or a lotwingers or violent lunatics.
Speaker 5: I don't hang there, don't stay there. I don't recall using that tone of voice. No, no, that's going to be the entire No, not at all. That's going to be the higher question though, that will run through the newsrooms of America and determine whether they're gonna Well, this needs to be taken very seriously because these people are Trump loving right wingers, or let's not overstate.
Speaker 2: This, right, because they were.
Speaker 5: They were angry at the billionaires and the Epstein class, which could also be the left wingers.
Speaker 1: So yeah, again, that's a new wing, like a freak mutant three winged to bird.
Speaker 5: If you believe, actually, if you believe the Bushes, the Obamas, the Clintons, and everybody are part of any one.
Speaker 2: Group of appalling behavior that's just crazy on its face.
Speaker 1: Well, profiteering from the government, I believe, but that's kind of where it ends.
Speaker 2: And isn't that enough?
Speaker 5: What do you what do you do with this? What do you do with a crowd that believes that you should kill anybody who takes money from the Israeli lobby?
Speaker 2: I don't know Those'm like, you know, a violent death cult. I guess who was it that said the other day?
Speaker 5: Somebody smart that, Uh, no way, whoever becomes the Democratic nominee, You're not going to become the Democratic nominee for president. If you've ever taken a dime from Apak, the Israeli lobby.
Speaker 1: You could have taken the absolute max plus all of your packs under the table. Took zillions of dollars from Cutter that back. The Islamic Brotherhood?
Speaker 2: Is that the name of the Is that the name of the organization? Muslim Brotherhood?
Speaker 1: The Muslim Brotherhood? Yeah, oh, I knew that wasn't quite right. And and have housed hamas for decades and the rest of it. You can take all scads of money from Islamists, that's fine, but not the Jews. Good lord, these are weird times. These are sick times. Oh boy, I'm not enjoying them. Two stars cannot recommend.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize the baseball players had written their stuff on their hats during a game. For some reason, I thought it was I was picturing something different. But there's a picture of a San Francisco Giants picture. He has written a Bible verse on his hat as he is on the mound, And I can see why that's against Major League Baseball rules.
Speaker 2: You can't, can you, Jack?
Speaker 12: Can you?
Speaker 2: He says?
Speaker 1: Oh? This is great, teed up like a golf ball and w three hundred yards right down the middle. So San Francisco the Giants has Pride month and Pride night.
Speaker 2: Where the a very gay town.
Speaker 5: If you don't know that, what now freaking news.
Speaker 1: With the team wearing hats with a rainbow colored Giants logo. Get the rainbow back, all right, it's a prism of light. It's that the visible band.
Speaker 2: Je bit was straight right, everybody knew that anyway.
Speaker 1: Several giant pictures, in a statement of their faith, wrote Bible verses on their hats or the the that's right, sir, or you know the designation of the Bible verse one picture said, it's just about God's covenant and a promise he makes to us that you know his faithfulness and mercy. There's no hate at all. It's just what I stand for and what I stand in. I believe in God, he said, all right. So naturally that did not go over well with sports writers who criticized all the pitchers who did that.
Speaker 2: It was several of them.
Speaker 1: And an MLB official has now warned those players against violating the rule and writing out of their cap. And the writing under violates our rules consistent with normal practice. We've warned the players. Blah blah blah. Here's the point that's made by who is this writing. I'm not sure it's interesting that the league host issue this morning, considering writing on the cap as long as I'm part of the sport. During the twenty twenty five World Series between the Dodgers and Blue Jays, players from both sides wrote number fifty one on their hats is a gesture of support for Dodgers reliever Alex Visia. He and his wife had tragically lost their newborn baby daughter as the series was starting. No warning there, which I get.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another Dodgers reliever, Drew True two crosses with Charlie Kirk's name on his hat after Kirk was assassinated last year. Clayton Kershaw also wrote a Bible verse on his Pride Night hat. No warning there, Superstar didn't know Clayton Kershaw did that. Somehow I missed that story. Or Aldis Chapman and Adallas Garcia in twenty twenty one wrote sos Cuba on their hats during the All Star Game, which admittedly is just an exhibition game, but you know sos cubas you know, pretty good cause. And then they asked the question, would MLB have warned a player for writing a message of say, support for left wing politics or for.
Speaker 2: The LGBTQ plus community, for example, would you like me to answer question? No need.
Speaker 1: This is, after all, the same leadership that pulled the All Star Game out of Georgia because of complete slanderous, disgusting, you know, misinformation from Joe Biden, Stacy Abram and left wing sports writers about the state's new voting rights bill. It was Jim Crow on steroids, which is a disgusting thing to say. Hey, I tell you what, look, I get it. You want gay people to come out that night? It's the weak night, probably, I think. And you want gay people to buy overpriced hot dogs and overpriced drinks. You want to feel poor, Go to a San Francisco Giants game. A couple of dogs, a couple of beers. That'll be three hundred and fifty dollars. Anyway, I get you want the gay folks to come out and spend their hard earned money.
Speaker 2: I get that that's fine, But.
Speaker 1: It's a political slash sociological issue. How about you just played baseball? Yeah, inter straight people knight, went straight people night.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 5: I suppose those players feel like you're making me wear stuff that has a political message on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and arguably a biblical message as well, given the bibles rather unequivocal stance against homosexuality. Believe what you want to believe. I'm not telling you what to believe. Sounds like, yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I think you're dramming it down my throat. I am right down your throat. Take it, take it, okay, we will finish strong. Next.
Speaker 6: After the Knicks won the championship, New York City fans went berserk, attacking people and setting cars and buses on fire.
Speaker 2: May Ormum Donnie urged.
Speaker 1: The violence to end saying if you burn everything down, there will be nothing to fly planes into.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, huh, what quite a joke. You didn't like it. Let's see, I'm looking for the perfect quote. Where is it? Oh? There, it is perfect. So this story is delightful.
Speaker 1: A top Southern Poverty Law Center official is accused of helping funnel one point two million dollars in donor money to an informant in the National Alliance white supremacist group who was also allegedly her lover. The DOJ filed a superseding indictment against the SPLC, accusing you of funneling donor cash to hate groups. They were telling donors that they were fighting, you.
Speaker 5: Know that, just sexing up some Nazi and giving him a million dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she was a high placed official. I'm looking at her right now. They even shared a bank account.
Speaker 5: So you're not quite as appalled by these people as you were claiming.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, Evidently, fifty eight year old fascism expert Heidi Byrick, who is the director of Intelligence at the ESPLC for a number of years, alleges that she's very close to the informant known only as F nine, who infiltrated the neo Nazi organization National Alliance in a romantic relationship.
Speaker 2: They shared a house and two.
Speaker 1: Bank accounts, literally sleeping with the enemy and supporting white supremacy. My final thought will be Thomas Sowele's on this in a moment.
Speaker 2: Final thoughts with I'm sorry it caused me to doze off. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getti.
Speaker 1: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up the show for the day. Michael Angelo keeping us on the air pressing the buttons. Thought, Michael, you know some people have Bible verses on their backs and you can read them and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: What about cooking instructions? Somebody on the back place.
Speaker 10: Ove into three point fifty, put the meat loaf in a pan quote from ten to fifteen minutes, sir, hot and enjoy.
Speaker 1: Exactly just right down your back, so wrong turn once, uh Jack.
Speaker 5: A final thought for us, I'm going to spend the next twenty four hours digging up more nuggets about these wackadoos that had the drone terrorist attack plot. I want to know more about these crazy nut jobs. I'm speaking of wackados.
Speaker 1: The whole SPLC thing where they were feeding steroids to the ninety eight pound weekling of white supremacy, to keep it alive, to scare people into giving them zillions and zillions of dollars. As Thomas Sowell put it, racism is not dead, but it is on life support, kept live by politicians, race hustlers, and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing others as racists, or Thomas raising tens of millions dollars.
Speaker 5: Armstrong Ingeddy wrapping up an other ruling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: So many people who thinks so little time go to armstrong geddy dot com, drop a note mail bag and armstrong yeddy dot com.
Speaker 2: Pickup t shirt. What's his name? O?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 5: Well, we know by tomorrow, and a bunch of other stuff. See then, God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and get it.
Speaker 5: Hey that guy I just gave peanuts too, He appears to be bleeding from his nipples.
Speaker 2: Well again, they were symptom free, and you're telling of the account. Oh that's right. They don't rid exactly, but they were exposed to it.
Speaker 5: Hey, I think the woman in thirteen he is sloughing off her skin. I don't know that's right. I forgot again. They don't right, don't have the Armstrong
Speaker 7: And Getty show.