Speaker 1: On the road.
Speaker 2: We've had a couple of times where like we'll go and do like live shows, and then afterwards the fucking club will try to write a check to My Mama told me like, bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's in a company. Yeah, it does feel crazy to be like that doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Cash?
Speaker 3: You put it to the two b write it out to the local strip club.
Speaker 1: Me and my man got business to do. I'll catch it there. You know, I'm coming.
Speaker 3: Going in order give me crystal.
Speaker 1: They only took the wing money out.
Speaker 3: I said, is Denise there? You know what's denise?
Speaker 4: Chips in yours are racist money. She's stuff I can't tell me.
Speaker 1: For the bitch you said, I shot some ship about my dick. Now she's sick, she better lay low. Welcome to another phenomenal episode of My Mama Told Me.
Speaker 2: The podcast where we dive deep, deep into the pockets the black conspiracy theory and.
Speaker 1: We finally worked to prove the conspiracies of anyone truly that were you open the Internet.
Speaker 2: And art well, and we prefer black, That's that's what we were aiming at. But if you're white and you got a pretty good one, we'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: Also, if you're Asian, let us know.
Speaker 3: Just in general, you gotta tell us.
Speaker 2: You gotta tell us. The law says you gotta tell us.
Speaker 1: We're making a list and checking it twice. There's a lot of John's out here.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of john there's.
Speaker 1: Up yo. I feel, I feel. Is it weird that like I feel worse for Korean Christians than like Black Christians.
Speaker 3: Because it's so far it wasn't even supposed to be.
Speaker 1: It was like Black Americans. I'm like, Okay, I did it, blah blah blah. You guys, were.
Speaker 5: You you really? That was like dedicated. That's not you just stumbling across.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You went out to Korean.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying is too, is that they on wax have so much invention on their own that y'all, y'all had your own wet and raced oar history.
Speaker 1: We don't know. And that's why you and then you needed a god then And I get that that like makes sense. But they were back there, they got great stuff going on. I'm not like man, snack food, technology, break dancing.
Speaker 3: Let's go okass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's a good cards.
Speaker 3: Super commercial of all time.
Speaker 1: Man, Oh you know what I was thinking this is I was on a plane. I think that the takedown of the black streetwear explosion in the late nineties, I think it was an inside job. I think Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hill figure did it together because they're the only ones that stood through the whole thing, and they took all these pictures next to rappers smiling knowing they were going to take that ship out. You're saying because streetwear and I dressed like ship. But I'm saying I didn't.
Speaker 5: Mean you know that you know when you I feel like when you dress a certain way and also know the history of fashion, that means that you're fashionable.
Speaker 3: You just choose, not.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. I am a conscience, just subjective, like I'm not going to now, well that's.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean yes, as in you dress like ship. I meant that you take no pride in fashion in that way.
Speaker 1: I have a hard time convincing myself it's not mostly a distraction used to people there is. Yeah, I have a hard time with it. And then you watch all that ship on just like the amount of waste and stuff like that, and then just like how it was like in general anyway, is the whole point if it was Italian's that's the point. What I'm saying is, remember when it was going crazy, Echo John Sean, John Fat Far it was going nuts. You know what else they all had plus sizes. You get, you get a three XL fat farm sweater vest. But what I'm saying is, Okay, okay, maybe it is for the cause, but because at the end of the day they all went away, who's still there for me? Who's there? What's the first brand when I click on d XL dot com this Polo Ralph Lauren. I got something in my backpack right now.
Speaker 2: I will say that is a fascinating thing about Ralph Lauren is he is the only person like from the beginning in high fashion that was like, nah, I gotta make it for the big motherfucker.
Speaker 1: What is that about? Because it's synonymous, it's not a community per se, but it is like you're young, you're fat, you get your first check, you're black, you get.
Speaker 2: Polo when when I know, uh, most people of my age range like a big dude. If we're going out and you gotta dress up and you don't wear polo. I'm surprised there's somewhere I'm actually like, yo, No, I got.
Speaker 1: It in the back in case. I didn't even plan. I was just like, let me just let me just practice, just in case, just in case I don't know what I'm gonna get into.
Speaker 2: Right when I'm out there, anything could happen. Yeah, I might have to give. I gave that I got that bear in and thank you to that bear. Bear got me through some hard time. Bear afforded me pussy I should not have gotten.
Speaker 3: But they thought, they thought Rolf Lauren.
Speaker 2: They saw that Lauren got and And to your point, I think the fact that they have stood the test of time could easily be to the fact that they were maybe the only white players in that side of the game. Or it could be that the two white players sabotaged the other parties.
Speaker 5: And I think who was the one that was like upset at Rappers for wearing his his stuff.
Speaker 2: Great question, it's a complicated question because that is Tommy hillfake.
Speaker 1: But that's not true.
Speaker 3: It's not true. There is no truth to an oh my god, my mom lights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, both of ours. My mom was big on that. Yeah, I think because she didn't want to play. Hey, you know what I mean, because all of a sudden I got a Parry Elis. No one respects me. No one on the bus respects no.
Speaker 3: Everybody's like Perry Ellis. That's lame, Harry. It's in the same thought.
Speaker 1: Come on, it's us polo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I got.
Speaker 2: This ferry Harry saw and he tried to get in that ship. Sucks our guest today. Yeah, we've already been talking to him. He has been a part of our lives as long as he's the best. He's a hilarious comedian. You've seen all over the internet, Comedy Central, the likes.
Speaker 1: Uh. He's an actor. He's been in.
Speaker 2: Many, many projects performing as an actor. He is a writer of notes. He's written on amazing things. He's currently writing on Rick and Morty. He does it all a dear friend. Give it up for Garrick.
Speaker 3: But hey, thanks for having me dog.
Speaker 7: People who were in slavery wish that they had curve side service at Applebee's.
Speaker 1: Well true.
Speaker 2: It's the truest statement I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: It's ay, anything's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: I don't think anything wrong.
Speaker 5: I think the only thing wrong with it is that it was coming from a white dude, clearly, but also.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately Don le God damn it always memory serves me correct.
Speaker 1: I think that's Don Lemon's good.
Speaker 3: God Man Lemon, he'll always catch you off guard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll get you.
Speaker 3: He'll get you. That's nuts.
Speaker 6: Do y'all remember, and we'll get to you.
Speaker 2: You're a lovely man. We're so happy you're here. Do y'all remember? Uh that Don Lemon used to be the bad guy? Yeah, Like he wasn't just like like neutral and ship like. Don Lemon was the literal would we he was Candice Owens.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was.
Speaker 3: He was the respectability politics like and then he just.
Speaker 2: Did that gear shift one year was like I'm gay. Yeah, I was tripping, what's up? And then we kind of let him in.
Speaker 1: This is gonna sound crazy. We do allow gay people to be evil?
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, I got there.
Speaker 1: You see. I backed up. Say what you think, David? I think it's true equality if people can be bad, so I think we need you can't you know, you can't just be like I'm gay, Yeah, I'm a good person stuff dick, Yeah, which is.
Speaker 5: Actually not Yeah, yeah, that's real, that's real.
Speaker 1: Ship. Yeah, I don't disagree with the corner on it.
Speaker 2: I was listening. I was listening, and we haven't even talked about LeVar Ball's foot.
Speaker 1: Oh I saw that video where he said he grew about.
Speaker 3: That he grew back.
Speaker 1: If anybody could do that, though it is I abs.
Speaker 2: I don't know that there's a man on this earth that I believe in more at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all three sons, all three sons are very, very successful, like in a.
Speaker 2: Way that we I at least have to acknowledge in front of you. I've certainly told you I did not believe in him before, Like I was not a faithful from the beginning.
Speaker 1: You talked about it. He bought big baller brain No, I paid money for a shirt that I never sid Okay, well, he tried to buy a big bull was in the whole program, and I didn't believe in it for a second. But once I saw what he was doing, I had to knowledge that this is a man who defies all logic, all odds. He is the maybe the Messiah, and in that way I will never doubt him. I think he speaks truth to power. I think, especially when you see back in the day him talking about what kind of player Lonzo was gonna be versus where it's like he knew because he never had anything great to sorry about Joey.
Speaker 5: He's just like, yeah, boys, one, he's weird.
Speaker 1: That boy big like me like, oh that's not that's not a compliment.
Speaker 4: Dog.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you really have a leg to say.
Speaker 2: That's the way you introduced yourself.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what we're here. But what did happen to us? I am worried about his health. I don't know. I think I can't just they don't just take your leg.
Speaker 2: I think I read it somewhere that it was like some sort of vein disease or like condition.
Speaker 1: It wasn't good news.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like, oh, I mean good news would be like, oh, you had cancer and we had to cut it off.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that.
Speaker 2: It sounded like maybe you could have taken slightly better care of yourself.
Speaker 1: And we need him for a long time. Yeah. No, I would like him to eventually get some kind of office.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, like well political, what if we give him those No, I think I think we want him.
Speaker 2: I think you get him in the door and you see what he does with it.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think with this type of power comes to certain responsibility and we need we can't just thrust that up.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing I say about LeVar Ball. He is a sick event to know. Man, Wow, who's who's event in the need to.
Speaker 3: No one anymore?
Speaker 1: I liked it before. He can't. I'm just saying about he's not gonna get pushed around. Yeah, yeah he can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's literally he's gonna.
Speaker 1: Get one of those robot legs. I want it's gonna be like, yeah, I think we started the cyborg technology. I want him to get the springy one. Oh South African killed Yeah, lady, Yeah, yeah, Yeah, he's out, he's out. Yeah, you just gotta let him out. He just got out.
Speaker 2: He should He is white African.
Speaker 3: Part of you know what part.
Speaker 1: Of what you're doing, we don't know White South African. Will Farrow is Okay. I feel like that's a slip reason you let white South Africans And that's a slipper. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, they're there. They started a lot of this ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Ultimately they're Dutch. Yeah, you know we've talked.
Speaker 5: About Yeah, I watched the Color of Friendship last night. There is an old Disney Channel original and it is about an apartheid white South African doing a student exchange to a black family in d C.
Speaker 1: Disney took that on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really weirdly, very well done. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, this is kind of a lot for a Disney Channel original.
Speaker 3: And it was like it came out like two thousand or older.
Speaker 8: Era.
Speaker 5: This is the era of them trying to like, hey, we need to tackle the tough ship for our kids.
Speaker 3: That type of I.
Speaker 2: Like that you measured time by Johnny Tsunami.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one was posed. Yeah, but there was a time they were trying to court. They also had the famous Jeed Jackson.
Speaker 5: Jack Jackson, God damn, that was the coolest Michael Jordan before he popped off.
Speaker 3: I think that he actually told him to fuck.
Speaker 1: Maybe we maybe this is the door we open.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: He was like spot.
Speaker 1: Because he would have been better, would have been.
Speaker 3: He would have gone the funk up. He was hazel eyes and just he was he was gone.
Speaker 1: But he had you know, you don't talk about how great the famous j Jackson.
Speaker 2: No, No, he was he was like Will Smith cool. Yeah, he had like locked into something that like I don't think I ever I ever say it out loud because I'm afraid I just liked him more than everyone else did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, maybe there was.
Speaker 5: There was There was like something about him where I was just like, Oh, this is what the the peak man is?
Speaker 3: You know, so I'm less.
Speaker 1: Than I felt less than.
Speaker 3: I felt very it.
Speaker 2: Really he really has something and that you lost someone special.
Speaker 1: That ship was fucked. That was the best Disney Channel show I think for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know that's I.
Speaker 1: Don't remember a single episode me neither. I don't know what the whether he was on a TV show.
Speaker 3: He was on a TV show, but he was also like a spy or something.
Speaker 2: He was a real spy pretending to be a fake spy, but also going to high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he also had time. He was making mixes too. You remember that. I came into his room one time and he's like, hey, Grandma, I want to listen to my mix full turntables and mixed. Well, yeah, he just had a gift for all things. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But but he wanted to be a regular kid and willing.
Speaker 1: To suck that dick. And they were like, we're gonna put you in clerk spot. He was supposed to be a good will know. No, no, mister.
Speaker 2: Garret, you came to us with a conspiracy, and frankly, I don't know that we need to cover it at this point.
Speaker 1: Thinking about man, we've.
Speaker 2: Hit a lot of hot spots already. Yeah, this almost feels like we gave y'all an episode.
Speaker 1: You're welcome, Yeah, you're done.
Speaker 2: But you came to us with a conspiracy. I'm very excited about that. I'm surprised we haven't covered in a full way yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has not. I feel like it's come up like in passing, but I don't never as a full topic.
Speaker 2: But but you came to us and you said, my mama told me.
Speaker 1: The Mendela effect.
Speaker 2: It's real.
Speaker 1: Yes, tell us everything.
Speaker 3: It is real. The Mandela effect basically is everybody having a different memory of It's basically like kind of revisionist history a little bit where they're just everybody has a different memory of what like happened to Nelson Mandela when he was in prison.
Speaker 5: Uh, And that's what we feel like, is the shift of two different parallel universes kind of colliding. Y.
Speaker 1: I always thought it was a Mandala effect, and I was just remembering the name of the effect wrong. Yeah, holy shit.
Speaker 2: Wow, So you but you didn't You didn't associate it with Nelson Mandela.
Speaker 1: No, I associated with the Bearstein bears versus.
Speaker 2: As it's framed. You never knew about the Mandela roots.
Speaker 1: No, what are they? They don't think he went to prison.
Speaker 5: I think he went to prison. But a lot of people think that he died in jail. But he did not die in jail.
Speaker 1: We were on a big press tour.
Speaker 3: He went on a press store after.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, he was in jail as a terrorist. He never was a celebrated you know what I mean, like in the public eye. They did not treat him as a celebrattion.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about when he got out.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. The Mandela we know is the out. So I'm agreeing with is that it's crazy that people would think he was dead.
Speaker 1: He yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: But there was it was another there was another civil rights terrorists in apartheid Africa that did die in jail, and that became.
Speaker 2: The Nelson I got you and you knowing all that, yes that that people believe that he died and most of them are stupid, then go there is legitimacy, yes to this claim yes, because there.
Speaker 1: My question is Mandela specifically you're talking about or in other.
Speaker 5: There's other things, because there's the bear Stain Bears and the bear Stain Bears. I don't even remember how that ship was spelled, but I remember both of them. And then there's also Shazam and Couzam.
Speaker 1: That one. That one's fucked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the sin Bad versus the Shack versus.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, yeah, And that's what fucks me up. Is I legitimately remember remember Sinbad as a genie.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I don't know what to do about that. I does feel like some shit he would do.
Speaker 2: It feels a hundred even as I'm saying and now I'm picturing him in my head that in thee I.
Speaker 5: Can picture him in the genie costume on the VHS tape, like on the on the box covered like that's it's wild how I would always say Kuzam or I can't say for sure which one it is.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know that you memories of Shack because my memory is of the Shack.
Speaker 5: I remember the Shack one. I remember rapped cheeseburgers from this guy and the the the goat eyes or whatever. He ate goat eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was like the film.
Speaker 3: I think Universe were also yeah, no, no, no six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how is it?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: Or what it is?
Speaker 2: Did Jamie Fox have freckles or not?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right?
Speaker 9: That one?
Speaker 2: Uh that's Cat Williams claim is that he's a clone because the Jamie Fox we knew didn't freckles, and this new Jamie Fox has a ton of freckles for some reason.
Speaker 1: He's and I do not know why this nigga has freckles.
Speaker 3: That's got to be an age thing, right, Like that's got to be like the Morgan Freeman.
Speaker 1: They're in cute ass five, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Oh, but also he he's like a lying theater kid, so like he could be putting those on like Sizzle was for a while.
Speaker 1: Oh you think he would go that? I think so.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 1: But who's it to attract? He's already Jamie Fox, I know.
Speaker 3: But like you know what I mean, he did it like a Dina Manzol, didn't he?
Speaker 2: Or or he's dated a plethora of white women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like uh, what's her name? Tom Cruises?
Speaker 2: Katie?
Speaker 1: Yeah that Katie Holmes.
Speaker 2: And Jamie Fox were together for a while. That's actually his main boo that I think of when I think, Okay, that's talks about it in the special not dating white Girls. There's somebody more recently that he split with. It might have been a den of Man's sound that I think has prompted him being like, I'm done with white women.
Speaker 3: But he is, uh yeah, he's a theater kid.
Speaker 1: Bro loves that. What it is is that why he's so talented? I think so because he's the most talent.
Speaker 3: He's the most talented.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't think anybody can rely like because.
Speaker 5: When when people do the egos ship, they usually get the Grammy from doing like stand up or something like that.
Speaker 3: But he did it off a full like albums.
Speaker 2: I liked those albums and they were really good, fantastic.
Speaker 1: Living on the alcohol that was a whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's nuts because like predictable. God damn that shipped to his grandma. Yeah, that sad song, dude, I'll see he he is.
Speaker 3: The most sounded, like just just moving from things to a thing like there's I don't think there's anybody really him.
Speaker 1: You should see him naked in the post.
Speaker 2: Crazy beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the butt naked baseball.
Speaker 1: Of course you always had the butt naked Yeah, it's never fall.
Speaker 3: Oh god.
Speaker 2: So you are a believer in this, yeah? You do you feel that this is something that that we should be doing something about.
Speaker 5: I don't know, because I feel like so with like the collision of parallel universes and whatnot, where like what I fully believe is that there's there's just a group of people that I wholeheartedly do not agree with and they get to just like walk around kind of being very very wrong, and they look at me in the same way or in the same light, in the same way where You're like, no, the fruit of the Loom logo had a cornucopia behind it, and I'm like it fucking never did you know that whole ship?
Speaker 1: Because now I'm one of those people.
Speaker 3: Yeah. See, I feel like.
Speaker 1: I've always I've had because I had that from Teddy White. Yeah right, And that's what this ship so complicated to me. It's because a moment ago you boys picked on me and you said that we were from you were from a different dimension, and that was the weird though.
Speaker 2: But now we're aligning and I noticed you didn't step up, you didn't say strange, bitch, strange bitche.
Speaker 1: No no, no, you left me.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh yeah, yeah, this nigga color is it's a nasty case of color.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all. Listen, that's what happens because every time there's a can't read monkey Joe. So you know what, sometimes I'm trying to team up. It doesn't try to team up.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: See, that's why Kendrick can't make hits. That's why that's why I can't make my bits because everybody's just like you dumb dark. So he's like, all right, well, I gotta be lyrical.
Speaker 3: I gotta see.
Speaker 8: What.
Speaker 3: It's always good. They always think me your boy, he had a great year.
Speaker 2: I'm glad he had an.
Speaker 3: Over soon and I don't care.
Speaker 1: It was worth it. It was worth it crazy all right.
Speaker 5: So but yeah, I think that with with everything, those small like differences and like how these people grew up from this separate dimension them colliding with our dimension and then like having no small differences and having no small like varying opinions on things can like grow into devastating effects. And that's where I feel like, y'all gotta go bro like that. It's it's I know, this is kind of weird and kind of like far.
Speaker 1: Fast a little bit. You just like a final solution.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we gotta figure out who figure out.
Speaker 1: It's like they're watching.
Speaker 11: It's like, hey, I mean gotta tell you just look.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said, live on air, Live on air.
Speaker 11: I don't even think Jail's gonna fix him, y'all gonna have to just put him down.
Speaker 1: He's sick.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 1: Here's my question though. If that is what it is, then then it becomes that the nature of these things are always fractioning and breaking off. If like, let's say that I can exist in the through the Loom timeline with you, but in the Kazam timeline with you, then they're constantly So then what's shifting?
Speaker 2: Well, what what's the what's what's it worth? The why interviewing it all? Here's here's and I've been thinking about that. That's a feeling I've also been wrestling with. And what I think makes more sense to me, or rather, what makes this issue sometimes confusing, is the suggestion of a constant interlooping of these dimensions, that like it's always this bleeding coming in from a different dimension or vice versa, whatever the fuck, And I think what makes more sense is that there was a collision event that maybe at one point, like the Big bang, that is that a loop, or maybe maybe there's a source event that sort of becomes the big one that we all feel.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that might be. So what you're saying is we're spinning off more and more. I'm saying that we have a blean happened.
Speaker 3: We got to get the license.
Speaker 2: O god, yeah, you know, but I think I think in that instant, you create a bunch of bleed. But then on top of that, those people that bled begin to cross pollinate. They start having you know, relationships and building lives in a new dimension, which then produces these sort of cross dimensional beings that now live, you know, sort of with the identities of a person slightly askewed.
Speaker 1: Because now they're timeline or whatever. But I also don't know. This is already too heady for me. I also don't know how like linear universes are, and that does like that's what I mean is like, if it's not that linear, I don't think it's it still doesn't seem like it would matter that much, meaning that like, what's the chaos, what's the what's the worst potential chaos. Well, I think that's the point.
Speaker 2: Right, is that it's not as much of like this world and in chaos, it's these minor adjustments to your human experience.
Speaker 5: Yeah, these small things, because like if you if you're like looking at like parallel universes in the first place, it's it is just you, essentially, and like with infinite amounts of differing choices. So like if you know, I'm putting my left hand up in a parallel universe, somebody else is putting it right, I'm putting my right.
Speaker 3: Hand, but everything else is exactly everything else is exactly the same.
Speaker 2: As so, because there's an infinite amount of and it could be as small as putting his hand up, or it could be you're putting your hand up in another version of you is stabbed somebody an.
Speaker 7: Exactly exactly absolutely absolutely merge that one, right, But those you're looking for more dick, Okay.
Speaker 1: At least for a short amount of time.
Speaker 2: Until I accomplished my goal, I'm still trying to perfect the one I got.
Speaker 3: It is a lot to.
Speaker 1: I ain't got a lot of space for learning a new dick. Yet here's the thing, though, you got another dick. Nobody else got that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's your cornucopia for the loan.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what it would be on the side on top, I think you gotta. I think it's one of those.
Speaker 2: Where you got to customize it.
Speaker 5: Oh, ship wouldn't be on the side, would be kind of wild though, No, I mean on the side of the current.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I mean yeah, like this, like if it was like to like a like like a tuning fork.
Speaker 1: Like a double barrel shotgun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, double, oh double the good.
Speaker 1: But then check it out, check it out?
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, okay, now we're now, we're now we're talking, we're talking.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, nobody wants that.
Speaker 2: Of course women want it, but they don't want to have to put those two weird dicks in to get it.
Speaker 5: That's really all you need, Okay, all right, they want to try at least at least one.
Speaker 1: Man, you don't want to see three.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest, I do, and and I also be honest. I can't think of a better place to put it now. And that's bothered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's because you didn't want because of the uga booga inside of it. You what monkey to be right now, you're trying to make up for lost time. It wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I got a yeah, no, no, no, I get it. You're a dark skinned contrarian, That's what it is.
Speaker 1: I can't believe this. Somehow got this. This is nasty work you want to do. I think we take a break and we come back and we get to the bottom of this. Yeah. I think that's a good idea. Let's let's take a break. We're gonna be back with more Garrek. But no, my mama told me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're not gonna let Joe Biden and Kamala Harris cut America's meets.
Speaker 1: That's that on that, that's that on that. Put your uncircumcised dicks in the air. We're back. I don't know why I'm doing it. What is the the hod?
Speaker 2: You make it look mangled.
Speaker 1: That's why they won't let me be a rapper, because that would be my whole Put your.
Speaker 6: Twizzards, baby, put your ship up.
Speaker 2: If your mom tried to make a point, your foreign born born.
Speaker 1: Were We're back with more Garritt. Yeah, we're back.
Speaker 2: We're still talking about the possibility that the Mandela effect is real.
Speaker 1: You maintain it is.
Speaker 2: I I certainly am willing to entertain the possibility that it happened at a point. That's where I live right now, at least where are you and all of this?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that I need more examples because I've never looked into it that deep anymore. I mean, zamzam, I'm a shazam man. But then the cornucopia, yep, got my man feeling upset. We're partners. Yeah, we have a business together incorporated.
Speaker 2: Uh there, there's I found a list of forty of them that we we can discuss just hit like the big ones. There's obviously Nelson Mandela dying in prison. There is jiff not Jiffy. When you think about peanut butter choosing moms choose Jeff, Jeff, did you ever imagine it with Jiffy?
Speaker 1: J I f f y I you know what I think about out now. Do you remember when they came out with the very infused peanut butter That in my head is Jiffy with.
Speaker 3: The why Yeah, that was the one with the the strawberry in the middle or something like that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, that's different. I know what you're talking about. The where it was strips of oh strips, no, no, no rips. I'm talking about they had an infused Oh, it was like very infused, but I remember it being Jiffy.
Speaker 2: It probably was the competitor, Skippy, Yeah, Skippy had I'm saying that the language conflation makes us remember Jiffy as opposed to jiff which is what it always was.
Speaker 1: Or it is a bleeding of.
Speaker 3: Dimensions, yeah, which is easier to believe.
Speaker 1: How companies are all millennial coded except.
Speaker 3: For it's all pre Internet stuff, which is fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk about this.
Speaker 2: When you think of for Breeze, how is it spelled f E b breeze with the f E breeze with an f e yeah, b r e z uh.
Speaker 1: That is not correct.
Speaker 3: C it's fucking. That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: For Breeze is spelled f E b r e z e.
Speaker 3: No, that's that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: That's wrong.
Speaker 3: That's wrong. For Breeze as a company is incorrect. It's yeah, there is.
Speaker 1: Breeze with the fee fellas.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree with you, but that is apparently not Okay, keep going, yes, I don't go ahead and spell oscar Meyer.
Speaker 1: For me, bolooney has a first name is O s c a R. My Bologney has his second name. It's m A y e R m a y e r.
Speaker 3: And then I remember M E y e r.
Speaker 2: Oh, so m a y e r is correct.
Speaker 1: M E y e r is not what the kids can't read.
Speaker 5: But but I'm like, I'm imagining the logo and everything, and there's an E after the M.
Speaker 2: It's it's a nasty thing that happens because it is very possible that we're just dumb, and it's a lot of people trying to pretend they are not dumb via inner dimensional time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a better world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just feels nicer than to be like, damn, I've been dumb the whole time. That's probably devastating for a lot of people. And you're like I can't be that.
Speaker 5: Which honestly goes back to the Korean Christianity of it all, where I'm like, why would you not believe in the more fun thing? If you're tough Korean like I would. I don't want to believe in Christianity, that's boring, it's fun. I'm trying to believe in the gods.
Speaker 1: I want. I want to have like seven rule is that what they had before. I don't know the situation. I truly have no idea. I don't know what they were on.
Speaker 2: I will say that there's no way Christianity was the better option.
Speaker 3: It was a wider option.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think any indigenous religion. I don't think Christianity was ever the better. I don't think that ship. I think they were fucking and eating berries or doing whatever, and white people hate people fucking. Yeah, that's if we could all agree with that. Nobody's arguing with that. Yeah, that's where our timelines think it is. That's when two become one.
Speaker 3: Circle of.
Speaker 2: I'm little something's been working on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody.
Speaker 1: Like this, but you wanted to look like, yeah, I'm untangled the mine.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: That's so.
Speaker 2: That's I'll hit you with a few more and then well, let's take a break. No, we should take one more break, and then when we come back, we'll we'll talk through the remaining examples.
Speaker 1: I think that's okay. We're going to be back with more, Garret, but more.
Speaker 9: My mama told me, honey, we don't say the N word around two year old?
Speaker 1: Why not? Where do you standing on that cussing in front of our kids. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't cuss in front of her.
Speaker 1: I think, Yeah, I look kids, you cussing a real tragedy. Yeah, you always. There's a level of decency. I just want you to start with.
Speaker 2: And if you become jaded and you know, life happens, it will happen. I don't need you to be the kid that like gets everybody saying bitch at school.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, be that kid who's like, I know it's yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm starting you on a track that I don't even need you on. My kid watches bullshit PBS shows, and I want I want to keep you right there as long as you're willing to be there, and then we can have a different conversation.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. Yeah, that makes sense. I don't know. Oh more examples.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk about this. The Monopoly man. When you imagine him, describe the basic details. Black shoes, grape pants, waistcoat, monicle, running, running running split yeah, running split? Yeah, Okay, mister Monopoly could do the split.
Speaker 5: Bro, if he didn't have a monocle, I'll flip the table, bro.
Speaker 1: I got bad news. Hey, come on, doesn't have a monocle?
Speaker 5: Okay, In Fucking a Vent, when Nature calls the second as movie, he points out out the monopoly Man. He points out a guy that looks like the monopoly Man, and he says that because he's bald and he has a monocle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why the fuck you? Why why would they make that joke?
Speaker 1: Jim Carriage James carried.
Speaker 2: Carry in the height of his career, truly on top of the world in a way that no man has ever been on top.
Speaker 1: Of the world. You would lie to us, I don't think. Yeah, no monocle.
Speaker 2: Apparently the man had perfect vision, unaffected and that's why where he was putting his money. Yep, he got l What about mister mister peanut, They don't got no ships he has, Yeah, And that's what they're saying, is the conflation is that people are remembering mister peanut traits on top of.
Speaker 1: The more these that we hear, the more that feels like what is correct to me? Okay, let's do this. You don't watch Star Wars. I watched Star Wars very clear. You don't know here. You don't have no whimsy. It's little, don't do no whimsy. Yeah it up, I'm working on it. I got a bike.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's whimsical. Then you have the little bell, but you're.
Speaker 2: A little gay about it.
Speaker 1: You're trying to play. I had to get a bike, really trying to like out here man.
Speaker 8: No, that was me.
Speaker 1: The way he did it, Yeah it was. It didn't.
Speaker 2: He didn't assume you had the big handlebars out here.
Speaker 1: He was like, the big handle bars. No, but you went like this. He said, you got a little bell. I don't know any men with Do you have a fellow on your bike?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: No, my girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's crazy, so that's mine. You got a basket. Okah, yeah, yeah, I get a silly horn.
Speaker 2: You should still get a bike, I think, Yeah, I would funk around and like to be annoying about it. But yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, but there's no way I'm getting.
Speaker 5: Oh you would get one of those bikes with the one huge wheel and what's right around dressed like the monopoly man, the wrong them.
Speaker 3: Black people can do this too.
Speaker 1: I've never even thought about a black person on a pen if I see any I didn't even know col evidence.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know it had a name. I thought it was just bike, big wheel bike.
Speaker 1: No, I see niggas on big wheels. That's different different. All right, we're talking Star Wars. Star Wars.
Speaker 2: What about C three p o. We remember CEE three po three? Describe him just the basics. Is yep, physically gold all gold bottom to the top. No, sir, he has a silver leg.
Speaker 3: Okay that one.
Speaker 1: Isn't that like some kind of cannon like he lost it in the minds of tattooin or some ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's a part of the first story. When we meet him, he is like a robot being put back together or some ship. And and it isn't until later that he's like shinier and a little more like sexy. But in the beginning he's dusty as hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doesn't he get like a remodel though? Silver leg?
Speaker 3: Silver legs? All right, don't get golden silver.
Speaker 1: I feel like that.
Speaker 2: Don't spend a lot of time on the leg.
Speaker 1: The lighting was the you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like it was, Yeah, it was y'all are making TV the way that that you knew how to make it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Forrest Gump, what's this famous catchphrase?
Speaker 1: Life is like a box of chocolates?
Speaker 2: No, sir, it's life was like a box of chocolates.
Speaker 1: No, that's not He always says life is like a box of chocolates. No, no, because he's dumping his stupid slow mountains.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why would it he was, though, that doesn't even make sense in the context of the film.
Speaker 1: You're slow okay, no no, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: Man mentioned.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: This feels like, okay, is it because it was past tense.
Speaker 1: Mama always said life was like a box that No, they're saying that. The phrase that everyone cites is poorly sighted. Life was like a box of chocolate up then, yeah, Olivia, pull that ship up then, please please. And by the way, it's not even the best quote in that movie. The best quote in that movie is I was running the whole movie. Okay, here we go, you want to chocolate.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize how insane is.
Speaker 1: This movie is crazy. It's very nuts.
Speaker 3: My mama always said life was lack a box. Oh my god, I am this sucks disappointed.
Speaker 1: You know that also doesn't feel like it's just of course, of course I would you would hear that. Yeah, that also doesn't seem like a crazy conspiracy to me.
Speaker 5: No, two things I feel like they are from the other dimension of scrubbing things from our memory that we remember correctly and are gaslighting us into believing that these wrong things, like the monopoly Man because I have like tether Proof, which is the fucking movie with Uh, why would they make that joke? And then also I fully remember life is like a box of chocolates. And I also remember in Star Wars, uh, him saying Luke, I am your father. That was never apparently that was never in the movie at all. He never says that.
Speaker 3: No, that's what see.
Speaker 1: I like the scrubbing thing because what we're doing is instead of being dumb, we're going deeper. Yeah, make it bigger, make it bigger. Make they're all so wide you could just walk out. Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: This is full gas lighting.
Speaker 1: This is and why two of them Star Wars based Here's what I'll say, Uh, it's he Is there a black one in there? No, they're mostly white, but that's maybe because they're interesting.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Is there a Spanish one in there? No, not really Spanish. Was there an Asian one in there? Wow?
Speaker 3: H huh wild, that's nuts.
Speaker 1: That's all Judeo Christian And I'm.
Speaker 2: Cooking right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it kind of feels like it all stems from apart eid A South Africa, and they were just like, all right, what is the new thing that we can do to fuck with these people because they're free, free now they get to live and like, okay, so we banned books.
Speaker 3: Cool, but what's the next step.
Speaker 5: Let's make them think that Nelson Mandela died in prison, and that he did not die in prison. Let's make them think that it was Jiffy and jiff and not Jiffy. Let's make them think that the monopoly man had no monocle.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then they got that big one that they loved so much. Let's make them think he was a genie when it was really the red one.
Speaker 5: It was really the red one, like and so so now I feel like I'm fucking crazy. I'm losing my mind. I'm out in the streets. I'm like, hey, I'm yelling at the sky saying the monopoly man had a fucking monocle, and now I can't get a fucking loan Like that's Yeah.
Speaker 1: Here's where I think you're really cooking. Is I think that even if this isn't some inner dimensional shit, there's so much incentive to plant these little fuck with you gains on the part of the powers that be to make people fall into conspiracy theory. It's and it's such an innocuous start to conspiracy theory that both makes you feel like holy shit, I know a lot, but also doesn't start with like, let's kill a race of people. Let's blame a race of people for like what's happening to our communities and ship. But it takes up time.
Speaker 2: And I bet you them cookies link you over to some other ship.
Speaker 1: They get you where you need. There's a question, here's a final question. Yeah, and remember, if this happens, I did not kill myself. Okay, okay, okay, yeah, And I'm afraid to ask this. I'm scared to listen. Is there a Jewish one on the list? I think there's an argument that the baron's name.
Speaker 6: Bears okay, okay, all right, all right, I think maybe we would argue.
Speaker 3: Y'all their gaslight of y'all too, Okay, maybe been Jewish, but that's not maybe.
Speaker 5: I don't you know, because hey, if I'm trying to erase somebody's heritage, I'm trying to also take the main stem of somebody else's name, like the thing that's the moniker of the Jewish religion or faith or race.
Speaker 1: I think taking that out literally take.
Speaker 2: I think, come on, I think Polish bears.
Speaker 1: I think the Jewish, but they dressed like that. They were Jewish, Polish, Jewish, Jewish religious but from Poland.
Speaker 3: I guess listen up, my Jewish brothers society. You're trying to take this away.
Speaker 1: From But no, no, no, I'm saying we're in agreement.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, all right, all right.
Speaker 1: Finally we can come together. Yeah, we're gonna agree on this basketball. I think I think we may love.
Speaker 2: I think if we want to knock this to its final closing, I think we're all in agreement that there's certainly a power to that be deciding to make these minor changes to fuck with us. Yeah, and whatever that power is, we haven't fully aligned on. I would say some of us disagree, but ultimately we do agree. Y'all are fucking with us, and stop it.
Speaker 3: Stop, Please just read a.
Speaker 1: Couple more to go out on them. Get Okay, we'll get out of here. I think.
Speaker 2: Let's see, Neil Armstrong was believed dead years before he actually was. Oddly enough, people had no recollection of the aeronautic legend's death, many fans apparently forgot or oh no, that's not true. Okay, this is the opposite of the Mandela. They thought he was still living and did not remember him dead.
Speaker 1: Oh that like he died in twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait when it buzz Al dridding.
Speaker 2: Past, buzz Aldren. I don't think died until like last year or so. I was knocking people out, buzz Alter.
Speaker 1: That was buzz Al. He's dead.
Speaker 2: He just just yeah, I think, But that motherfucker might still be kicking it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man.
Speaker 12: I bet if you want to space, you wouldn't want to beat everybody up. Yeah, just like I'm a god, because they've been getting divorced and ship. Yeah, it's like the perspective, the perspective really fucks them up. Yeah, so I don't want to go to space. We'll make this our big closer. This is well, this one's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: One of them is that a lot of people remember there being fifty one or fifty two states instead of fifty That's tough, that's dumb. Yeah, that is okay.
Speaker 2: I'm glad we're all in agreement on that. There's like the lower forty eight. I guess yeah, sing the mister Rogers theme song, just the first.
Speaker 1: Line, it's a beautiful day in the name. Okay, great, it's a beautiful day in this neighborhood is the correct lyrics.
Speaker 3: But see see this is what it goes.
Speaker 1: Back to the little kid. Yeah, that feels like that could be just like that. That's not as concrete to me.
Speaker 5: But there's also like the aspect of the neighborhood feels better musically than this.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood. That like feels like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I don't like it doesn't feel good.
Speaker 1: I didn't really like that show though. No, I wasn't watching it even as a kidd. Yeah, okay, this will be the big closer since we didn't love that.
Speaker 2: As as an option, what did Hannibal Lecter most famously say to Clarice, Hello Clarice, helis the in silence of the Lambs?
Speaker 1: Oh I only remember the.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, hello Clarice is what people suspect is what he said. In fact, the reality that is all he said was good morning.
Speaker 1: No no, no, he never said.
Speaker 5: Hello, no se bro no, no, like that's some ship that everybody quoted though that doesn't make any.
Speaker 4: Lie.
Speaker 3: Maybe you didn't, but if we missed you may many damn that keep knocking people out, knock us out?
Speaker 1: We killed you got? What a great episode? A lot of really fun Garrett. Can you tell the people where they can find you? You have going on?
Speaker 3: I'm on Garrett Bernard uh and all the things? Uh Instagram, threads.
Speaker 2: I guess this promoting threads is going bad, y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like social media good will.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, I don't I don't like it, but I'm not on X or Twitter anymore.
Speaker 1: Threads is all like what was the worst state you've ever been on?
Speaker 3: And answer those tells?
Speaker 1: How much booty is too much crazy content?
Speaker 8: It is?
Speaker 2: It's like for it's like Facebook but for thinkers. Yeah, I wanted to be like deep.
Speaker 1: Yeah I hate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just want to see what what's going on?
Speaker 1: All right? We'll follow Garrick on threads, don't follow hell yeah? Uh what you got? Who got Joke City seven? On Instagram? Hell yeah? And you can follow me on Langston Kerman on all social media platforms. Threads. I'm on threads.
Speaker 10: Hey, I'm on threads. Baby, I don't thread much, but I'm on there. I think I'm on there in that like when I post Instagram insta, Yeah, I want to get back to post it because I don't post on X anymore. I still go over there for the poison. Yeah, yeah, I need a deal. Yeah I need a little taste. But it feels good to be bad. Yeah it feels good. That's beautifully said. I don't thread, but I am over there. And you can follow me on all this stuff. And if you want to send us your own drops, your own conspiracy theories. If you want to tell us how much booty is too much booty, send it all to my mama pot at gmail dot com eight four four little moms. If you want to talk to us on the phone and buy the merch, I can subscribe, rate review, do all that shit.
Speaker 2: And remember there ain't no such thing as too much booty.
Speaker 1: My bitch, that one my mama told me.
Speaker 2: It's a production of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players Network and iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 1: Greet It and hosted by Langston Correct, co hosted by David Borie. Executive produced by Will Farrell, Hansani and Olivia Akilon.
Speaker 2: Co produced by Bee Wayne edited and engineered by Justin Kommon, music by Nick Chambers.
Speaker 1: Artwork by Joegon Kriga.
Speaker 2: You can now watch episodes of My Mama Told Me on YouTube. Follow at my Mama Told Me and subscribe to our channel