Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: I'm Jimstanovec along with Carol Masser. Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today. We've got a Bloomberg New Stocks reporter Carmen Reinikey with US professor Reinikey. She's here. All right, I know what you're starting with. I just it has to be right.
Speaker 3: The one it's top of everyone's mind today. It's SpaceX ticker SPCX. Second day of trading, first full day of trading because obviously Friday it only traded about half the session. Shares up twenty percent today, extending Friday's nineteen percent rally. This added four hundred and twelve billion dollars in market value to this stock today. It's still you know, I think it's the top among the top six most valuable companies in the world, and it's actually gaining ground, getting much closer to passing Amazon, which has about two point seven trillion valuation. SpaceX end of the day at two point five trillion.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. Yeah, I'm just looking at Elon Musk. According to the Bloomberg terminal, at least this class of shares. And this is complicated, but out of the outstanding shares that are traded here, right, he owns eleven and a half percent of them. He's the largest shareholder. The market value of those shares is one hundred and thirty six point seven billion.
Speaker 4: You nobody really controls the voting rights.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also and this is not you know, he owns more than that. Yeah, but that's just this class of shares.
Speaker 4: One thing I want to ask you, Carmen, do we know when do we start to see a short position? Like does the stock have to be trading after a certain amount of time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I think data starts coming in the next couple of days, Okay, And that's I mean, that's something I'll be watching very closely. Especially we have low float here. I'm sure people are wanting to jump in, especially after you know, forty percent gain in two days.
Speaker 4: Not too shabby, not too shabby. It'll be interesting too to see how it trades the rest of the week.
Speaker 1: Mark is one of the biggest shareholders. Kathy Wood's been an Elon as you remind us an Elon supporter for many years, but she's the ARC invest has. Uh it looks like a top ten position, which.
Speaker 4: Doesn't surprise me because certainly I'm a supporter. And yeah, exactly, I think Tesla's the number one position right in the in.
Speaker 1: The oh, I don't know. I'm just looking at the ownership of Space.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yes, oh, I see what you're saying. Sorry, I was like flipping around to the fund.
Speaker 3: What were you looking at?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the HBO Space terminal.
Speaker 4: Sorry, could you guys get these two? She's like, I did.
Speaker 1: I did you such a favor. I came and talked about my big take. I stuck around to do stocks on the move.
Speaker 2: Now She's just like, what's what these do?
Speaker 3: I can't see over there either, so I'm like, turn turn the terminal.
Speaker 2: It's just this is what we do.
Speaker 4: We just like start playing around with you know what's on the terminal? Number two?
Speaker 3: All right, So we're looking at shares of Adaptive Biotechnologies. This is down in the aftermarket. This is TAKR, a DPT share. They're down about six six point four percent right now. So this company said it plans to offer two hundred and fifty million convertible senior notes. It also announced that it's going to pursue a separation of it's hand like two separate business lines, so minimal residual disease and immune medicine businesses. So we're seeing shares down here in the after hours. I was actually looking at the year to date chart. It's down about one percent, but it's very choppy trading.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's certainly taking a hit here in the aftermarket. Number three, great ticker.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's look at one that's a lot of fun. This is tape investors, ticker play Play. So shares are down four point three percent right now in after hours. It reported earnings after the bell, and looks like what investors are reacting to is revenue for the first quarter that missed the average analyst estimate, so came in a little bit lower than expected. It looked like the entertainment revenue sort of way down things there, as opposed to food and beverage, which was a little bit higher than what analysts expected.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've ever been to a Dave Embusters.
Speaker 1: Oh I have you think of New Jersey or Yeah, just outside of the city.
Speaker 3: I've definitely never been to one.
Speaker 4: What kind of games are you playing?
Speaker 1: We were This was when I was in graduate school. We all just met at one because we were at this like retreat that was and that was the only place to go meet. It was just a bar and wings and stuff. Okay, but I did go to a Chuck E Cheese for I've been to Chuck E Cheese a kid's birthday.
Speaker 4: Can I say I really liked it.
Speaker 1: It was really nice. I know they have done a great job at least at this Chuck E Cheese, Like everything was clean. Yeah, that was the worst. Kids climbing over yes, no, No, it's more games than like jumping in ball pits these days. It was pretty cool, very digital these days.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: And they give you secret stamps on your on your wrist so you make sure you take the right kid home. Truly.
Speaker 2: This stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app