Speaker 1: Guess what decision We're about to make. Horrible decision. Cheerio. No, no, I can't say that. Do another one? Would you look a sport a London, We are coming to you. God, that was awful that boy one what now? I don't even know what they be saying.
Speaker 2: Brou Anyway, London, we are here with our rescheduled date and we will be in London on May the fifth.
Speaker 3: By the way, that is a very important American Mexican holiday to us, so the fact that we're coming out there is a big deal.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be at the Earth Theater. That's right on a Sunday.
Speaker 3: So if you live in another country or you live in another city a little bit further away from London, we would love for you to come visit us. We made it on the weekend just so everybody that missed us last time is able to see us this time. And it's a whole new show.
Speaker 2: It is a whole new show and we are really excited to be taking our live show to London yet again.
Speaker 1: So make sure you go head on over to hohor.
Speaker 2: Hive dot com, go all the way down to tour and click on the London Show again. If you have already purchased tickets, those will be fine and will be able to get you into the building. So again, make sure you get to whore Hive dot com and get your tickets now.
Speaker 1: London, Love y'all. Philm Chick the Wow Wow. Welcome to another episode of Horrible Decisions. Guys. I'm your girl, Mandy b.
Speaker 3: Aka Pegas Dion aka full Corpus aka debt Bitch.
Speaker 1: My name is Weezy, and what an uncomfortable episode for me.
Speaker 3: Both of my business partners here and y'all may know him if you've been listening for a while. The last time that we all sat on a couch, we were having a pow wow how we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Respect each other. It was an interesting pow wow. But also we must thank Philly.
Speaker 2: No Philly, Philly brought us together and shout out to Philly, shout out.
Speaker 1: To what just the whole night. I Well, so, y'all, here we go.
Speaker 2: Let's introduce the guests to the sur Yeah, because we do a really bad job.
Speaker 1: And apparently your therapist because you were the one with the problem. That's actually not when you said you just added a whole bunch At the end of the.
Speaker 4: Day you did that.
Speaker 1: You just what you meant. Oh now y'all want to tea? Do you want to know what's crazy? This is exactly what she did, what she had to call Wait, does it exactly what she did when she tried to create a narrative called Vinnie and Vinnie was like witch. That never happened. So shout out to people who create an area. If anyone, you'll be creating the narrative, he said, she was.
Speaker 3: No, he said you. He said you're lying on air. He says, here, Alex Media is here.
Speaker 1: In the building. Okay, there we go. Uh hairclocks, I actually wanted those inserted, but damn, y'all just copy here. But yeah, that was the last year.
Speaker 3: Not last year. It was the year before last. Twenty twenty three was a little No, it was twenty twenty two.
Speaker 4: Think we have that?
Speaker 1: Oh right, yeah, but you know anyways, Philly was great.
Speaker 3: Me and Alex and y'all not apparently y'all want to call me a bully, but I give people a lot of chances in life.
Speaker 1: No, not much.
Speaker 2: Uh, me and Alex are back cool, So y'all could get off the Reddit threads and everywhere else we had a really good talk. We embraced each other. He tapped me off from my drink today his partners here, just so you know, all respectful.
Speaker 1: But no, we had a long talk, and I.
Speaker 3: Think it was before the drinks were really flowing, because by the end of the night we were drunk.
Speaker 1: I don't know, even tears.
Speaker 3: Like when I looked at you guys, you know when people do bollow sorry, I think breaking back to drugs and you're like, are they in a moment because I couldn't tell what was going on because when Mandy gets very don't do this. When I get what when you're like over being angry, like you're like, oh, I realized this isn't serving me. Yeah, Mandy doesn't realize how aggressive she's saying something, so like I remember you did this to me once and you were like because like for most of the time, like you're just a bitch, and like I'm really mad about it, and so like I'm just saying to you, you've been a bitch, but like I don't want to do this anymore, Like I just feel like we don't need to.
Speaker 1: So I can see her hand, you agree with it.
Speaker 4: It was a little bit in that it was like, that's crashing me during the place.
Speaker 1: You need to get it out.
Speaker 5: So it was like because but I like it, Okay, it was real Okay. Yeah, And so that's the thing like Oprah and Drew Barrymore just like hand in hand the whole night.
Speaker 1: No, that's so mind you.
Speaker 3: The new dude that I'm dating has no context because he doesn't that's where he met me the first time.
Speaker 1: Wasn't Philly, That's right. But I'm like watching y'all talk and I'm like, oh my god, you don't understand what's going on. But also, real quick, I'm a float bitch.
Speaker 2: So even if I'm staying the most daring shit like a bitch might just be talking with her hands and I kind of want you to feel me.
Speaker 1: But I can hear anything, ya know.
Speaker 3: So I just see both of my business partners in the corner using hand yes, So I'm like scared, and he's like, remind you the dude some day. He's like, why are you actually And I'm like, no, y'all understand what go I don't know if I need to go over there.
Speaker 1: And also, Mandy and I got a really big show coming up in New York. I got took this stong Alex, and I also get this new studio and I happen on the road. Yeah, I gotta be nice to this stick. What the fuck am I supposed to do right now?
Speaker 2: So from afar it looked like there was an argument, when in reality, at the end of it we embraced in a hug.
Speaker 1: And it really was Yeah, I think it was that. It was just like we're all doing a lot of the same things we five years ago. We're all in different positions. So there, and I've sold this to Wheezy as well. I think over the last couple of years there's just been there's no way to deny a respect factor across the board. In what I've seen you be able to accomplish the same with Wheezy, And in terms of our peers even I think Wolf has sat here and seeing us grow over whether I don't like you or not, it's one of those where I could be maybe I'm not the biggest fan of Drake doing it right. No no, no, no, real quick no no, because I don't hate you. But also that's where that's where no no one moment, that's where we were talking.
Speaker 4: This is crazy.
Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 4: You see what I mean, like, you should try it. We might get through.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Serena.
Speaker 2: She's very expensive though, but you got it, you rich. I'm not gonna lie look no, honestly, and I love you saying that.
Speaker 3: I think I've I've worked the last couple of years on working on myself but being able to take my own sometimes feelings out of things like literally watching and seeing what you guys have been able to accomplish and do.
Speaker 1: I realized I don't hate y'all, and I never really hated you. Did I hate that very much?
Speaker 2: Did I hate that moment? Did I hate the way you responded to certain things? Did I hate some of our conversations?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, but holding the grudge of actually hating either of you or certain people know so when I so. But also one moment, one moment, I never hated you. And to be fair, I also started hating the fact that I'm like whatever, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: And this is crazy because y'all been seeing all the little podcast beef from behind the scenes going on. Let me share y'all a little bit what's happening with horrible decisions?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: But when Weezy would also reach out and be like Yo, there's something that I'd like to do to enhance our business.
Speaker 2: Alex is the best person to do this, Alex knows what he's doing, Alex wants even But aside from that, there's other things where you wanted to bring him in and try the labs, and there's and I'm like, damn, outside of our discourse, you also still put your relationship with Weezy and how you want both of us to succeed above our personal relationship.
Speaker 1: And so when I'm in therapy talking about different things, I mean across all of my relationships, I'm like, I don't have a reason to not actually reach out to this person and mend this relationship. And I think in Philly, though I'm using my hands and it may have looked aggressive, I really was like, there's a misunderstanding. This person doesn't wish ill on me.
Speaker 2: Never did I don't think even for seeing y'all, Okay, did I lack the miscommunication with both y'all and what was happening?
Speaker 1: Sure? Did I ever want either of y'all to fail?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: And so I had to realize, like, you're not my enemy. I don't hate you, I don't wish ill on you. Why can't we sit here and resolve this to where it could benefit all of us. But also, it didn't feel good walking into a room and not speaking to you when you're her business partner. It didn't feel good walking into a room weezy and not speaking to you, and it actually made me feel worse. So yes, in therapy, I'm like, why am I making this so hard on myself? Honestly?
Speaker 3: Have a book I read called The Game of Life, and it literally talks about how like we make shit harder for us, and I hate not There's a few people in life like I can't stand and there's not many agree, but I can remember those feelings when I was around them and you, she.
Speaker 1: Go jacking off the mic. I don't feel like that about you.
Speaker 3: Like ever, like I'm not like, oh my god, there's this moment where like I'm fucking fuming because if I have those arguments with you, maybe, but like, at the end of the day, we made something great, So how can I live in this?
Speaker 1: Literally, and that shit really taught me like, oh, I just have to let go. I could look at Mandy in one moment, I could think of years ago and maybe I'd remember something that she did it made me mad or an argument and I would hold it and it was like I don't hold things anymore for what bro It literally makes you age and real quick. That's why if you go back and look at the videos, we look way better now than we did.
Speaker 4: That, including you, you can see it. It's getting I'm just saying, looking like big money.
Speaker 1: Over here she and calm down and giving high and love.
Speaker 4: I see.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I wanted to actually, uh, this episode, by the way, I will say, is going to be centered towards the men.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad that you're able to join us on this. What made you want to come on? Horrible? Actually, he hit me, he told me even he was just so, y'all know me and Weezy book all of her own guests, We produced all our own content, and today we did not have a guest, So it just made sense. Al, here's your chance, nigga.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I never thought this day would come, yes, because the last time that I was working with you guys, you two were beefing.
Speaker 4: I was trying to resolve that.
Speaker 1: Wait should we talk about how.
Speaker 4: How did that know?
Speaker 1: So like, okay, I'll tell you my version. Your version is wrong everyone that you hired. I brought on board.
Speaker 5: But go ahead, look I'm laughing, youna, break it up.
Speaker 4: You're gonna start, you start, you start. That was a light jack.
Speaker 1: No, but it's actually true to her version is gonna be different. No, I brought you on board. I brought Wolf on board. But Wolf, how did Wolf started?
Speaker 7: Like what?
Speaker 1: We didn't we had a studient? No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: I brought Wolf into the photo Horrible. I brought Alex into the Photo Horrible and then y'all hired them. No, you didn't even meet her that day in the hallway at what you McCulloch. That was we will all have you remember we had a studio and Wolf was the perfect person at that time, like right, like, so it just made sense. Eden not necessarily brought into Horrible because he had a relationship with Alex already. Alex and Eden had been working together on Flagrant.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but let's be very clear, I brought but also Eden knows I brought editon into the mix to even be into loud speaker. So Eden, I was a photographer at Lehman College, photographed me for my graduation, and then I brought him into Loudspeaker fold Eden will say the same story.
Speaker 1: And then and then and then when Eden I don't know, and then when Eden could not relationship have to do it. But then when edit and went, but then when Eden could not, then Eden became his back up with Flagrant, but they still had a relationship. You never know. But Eden would not have been brought into Loudspeaker had I not brought him in, so you would. I met Wolf during All Star weekend when he was working with Mouth. I love seeing people really be hungry and work. He's agreeing, Eden would agree. I liked what he was doing and brought him in for us to have a video story I was gonna tell, okay, was You're welcome the irony And I literally told this story last night.
Speaker 3: When the question was how did you meet Alex? I said through Mandy he hit up. Whether it was me or Mandy or the page or whatever Mandy and him talks. He showed up at an episode of Horrible. He felt like we needed video, so I mean me and him just and to be truthfuy. So we're born one day of heart.
Speaker 1: He's on the eighteenth. I'm the seventeen. We're not gonna start the moons.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think our personalities are one. Like every time I think about when we argue, I'm like, this is the same reaction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which and I hate it too because I'm.
Speaker 1: Like I'm.
Speaker 3: And he's super emotional and heightened, and then we have to both cry all much we love each other later it's stupid. But anyway, so I was like, so naturally, no, we became cooler than you guys were, even though you brought up of course happened, Yeah, we started hanging out whatever.
Speaker 1: So I don't build friendships with my employees, but yes, what's wrong with that? And I like, so so real quick. I have been scarred in that sense from when I worked in the clubs I thought someone was cooler than I did. We became no, no, So that was my background.
Speaker 2: When I was a bartender, I became really good friends, Like my supervisor, my boss came to my house. I went out to eat with her and her partner, and when it came to her feeling like I didn't respect her power at work, I was like, oh, and so.
Speaker 1: It got too friendly. And so to me, that's been a thing.
Speaker 3: And again it could be trauma, but there's been a real even seeing what's happening with Lizo, I'll be telling my staff.
Speaker 1: Don't live on me. We ain't got no HR.
Speaker 2: But when you become too close with someone, they don't know how to take direction or maybe criticism the same way because now you've blended work and personal.
Speaker 5: I get that, but I think as a way that you can still be respectful and still hey, fix or course correct someone.
Speaker 1: It's two ways. So that like great working relationship. Oh he's amazing. But also I was gonna say, with gig type work.
Speaker 3: At that point in time, there's no real partnership I have with Alex except he does the video.
Speaker 1: So to me and I guess that's where we look different.
Speaker 2: That's where we're talking now on even expanding Horrible right, not co mingling a Horrible team with our studios teams Like to me, I would love for people to be a part of the Horrible Decisions team that want us to grow, that bring ideas that feel like, as y'all grow, I'm going to grow. As y'all grow, I'm gonna get money. And I think that became the conversation with Alex too as we started getting money. And this is why you know, there was jazz about how we didn't pay you. The conversation needs to be as we make more money.
Speaker 3: I would love for our team to make more money. And so I think that then Alex, what were you getting paid and what did you want to get paid?
Speaker 1: Because the rate of video now is so funny.
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all about to talk about it. This is about to be a Reddit thrand Bach like, I don't want to know.
Speaker 1: I don't want to I.
Speaker 3: Want you to say the amount, mainly because and we'll think about the same shit too, Like you're always thinking Mandy and I and Alex and I and like what people start off with and where they're at now, Like Nigga, you directed for Netflix, but so you own production studios, Like you got to think about how crazy that is, even Mandy and I the money that we've taken for like things or we're spending on this.
Speaker 4: I think at the time you didn't even have ads yet.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't mind you.
Speaker 3: I'm in my last year of college, so I'm paying Rent and Alex off of Sally May because I'm interning at Roman Sacks. But she has a six figure job, but I'm still technically I had roommates, I lived in the Bronx and we're and had business partners with fifty fifty and we split e when Alex came in because we didn't even know, like, you know, we're spending money to do this podcast. We had Patreon, which was why we were like, okay, we could, but I want to trade was fifty dollars, right, fifty dollars per episode and you wanted seven hundred seventy five or one hundred.
Speaker 2: And mind you hold on real quick and let me go to where I'm corporate. I'm corporate and video.
Speaker 1: I was corporate and and mind you, I'm at Goldman in this podcast more than you have, no, no, no no. At the time, I'm again in college, I'm making twenty dollars an hour, so I'm still thinking on an hourly basis. So the idea of someone making one hundred dollars menuor episodes are an hour and everyone the efficiency of how we fucking record, right, So in my mind, yeah, bitch, that's five hours of work to pay you like, so where my mind goes, That's where it was going.
Speaker 5: And I understood that, and I think now you get it more because you have more experience in production.
Speaker 1: Yes, you didn't know that you have to go back.
Speaker 3: The d T is the editing after I said, the video camera setup is probably the worst thing I've seen when we do mobile recordings and shit, like holy shit, because Alex and I did DJ drama all on site, even in Paris. Yeah, that was the only time where you didn't really have to do too much, like they hired another scene, but you were helping everybody get their shit together and like renting our like brother, that was crazy. So I remember when you asked for it, and I was like even me, I was like, damn, I want to pay this, but I know we have to because you explained to me it's the ship after that's what editors do, right. I was like, all right, let me talk to Mandy. Mandy was like, Ohther's not talking. He already talk to me. He's fired.
Speaker 2: No, yes, not because you wanted more if you got fired because of the flag greate conversation. Yeah, not only so, not only did you just make a joke about my weight loss surgery on a huge platform, not only did my cohs participate.
Speaker 1: You want me to pay you more?
Speaker 4: Fuck out here, but my co host made that joke. I didn't. I never joked about it.
Speaker 1: There was no shutdown of it, and it went on for weeks and I was terrorized. Let's be very close.
Speaker 3: No, let's be very clear. I was terrorized four weeks. Then it got brought up in proceeding weeks following. So not only do I feel on the outside of both like of someone that I've hired, but also my business partner, and it's literally something so sensitive hol on, and I loved that we're getting this out of here, so y'all could shut the fuck up. Not only did I view you as not really my friend, but someone that I'm paying and working with. Not only are you my business partner who at the time we had a very strange relationship, And so this being happened around something that has caused one of the biggest insecurities in my life, and it being assumed that not only was I fucking you in exchange for videos since we weren't really paying you, it was assumed that you had fucked the pounds off of me.
Speaker 1: I just had weight loss surgery. I didn't know that, so so for that to be the joke, and then you also thinking that you should be paid more money where there was not an apology given to me till like a month later, that's not true.
Speaker 4: I apologize, No, y'all said it was.
Speaker 1: The apology was that it was a joke. The apology was that I should be mad at Andrew because Andrew made the joke. So there was That was the strangest part about your reaction though. So my part was Andrew holds no allegiance or loyalty to me. You work for me, You're my partner at the time, so to me, okay. But the fact that it wasn't nibi them, but and that for weeks the audience came to me about those things.
Speaker 2: That's really where it was. I didn't fire you because you wanted more money. I fired you because at the time this relationship.
Speaker 1: That was formed and the jokes that were made, it might be have if I'm going to put my dick on the table, that was my time, and I didn't feel I didn't.
Speaker 5: Feel like me And I just start here where you know you've gotten multiple apologies, plically, I want to let you know, like I'm very sorry for that time, and because like one, we were all still early in the game and didn't really realize how a joke on a podcast really we didn't.
Speaker 1: And I.
Speaker 4: But it's like in the moment where like, oh, it's not.
Speaker 1: That sad, silly, but I'll say this, And I think I thought she was.
Speaker 5: Going to get it worse because our space when Andrew made that joke that you and I slept together, like maybe, really, Mandy.
Speaker 1: Really thought, Remember you were like that you believed the joke even I did, but you didn't. You didn't. You were like, I said, that ain't even my type.
Speaker 8: Because everybody was playing this frank on me and they it felt real in that moment, Mandy, I know that you were saying like you were doing that for I swear to god if you saw my feeling.
Speaker 1: The idea though with you and me.
Speaker 2: Let's be very clear too, where we're at and where we even talked about where we're seeing in the industry, the idea that we have this sex pod. I know that what was video, but I just thought, but the narrative that I was fucking him to counteract the fact that we weren't paying him alone.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no no, maybe though we're fucking our way up. So that's a good point to bring up. My reaction was never Mandy's fucking for video. My reaction was always that how they know each other, That's what I might have you know what I'm saying. I'm like, oh, like, it was never like we're getting a deal or something.
Speaker 4: The reaction was you fucking my friend and you ain't telling me about.
Speaker 1: It, because remember we were hanging out. Oh that wasn't the reaction. Yes, because at the time our relaction was a reaction.
Speaker 4: There's the record. I still don't believe you with Alex that.
Speaker 1: We didn't fucket.
Speaker 4: I think cats don't do that pro positive.
Speaker 1: I don't think they all right because I know for I know for a fact, damn sure they haven't. But like I need to know why. I can tell you why.
Speaker 4: Why I'm gonna air you out.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry because no, I love you now he Mandy, Bro love you.
Speaker 2: This was literally ship we were in our first year. You and I from episode six were shaky.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't that to me. I felt like, Okay, she's not my friend.
Speaker 3: But as a business partner, the idea or narrative that now we're fucking our way to loud Speaker working with.
Speaker 1: Charlemagne gaving video 'll never okay. We we weren't so to me.
Speaker 2: I understood why you didn't feel the need to protect me in that but the but for the notion to be that we were fucking our way.
Speaker 1: To anything, it was never, And that's probably where the disconnect, no, because there was angry.
Speaker 3: I was like, how could you have been hanging out with me every fucking day and doing his recording and never told me so? Okay, it was never she fucked him for video. It was more he lied to me. Now fast forward in a new world today, there's a few ways and this might sound bad, but I can only remember how I felt at that time. I think, again, we're in a place where is probably the best we've had those days.
Speaker 1: I remember feeling angry about you a lot, and like.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say, even in the days where I'm angry at you now, I would never let that happen because we're business partners and because I respect our business acumen together.
Speaker 1: And that was within our first year.
Speaker 3: But that year, and honestly, that maturity level and that timeframe, I felt no loyalty to you.
Speaker 1: And to be totally honest with you, I feel like the way that I.
Speaker 3: Am I speak about you publicly now is actually way better than you've spoken about me even in the last year two years, and I don't care because to me, this is something that I've learned from that moment. So I just it's not I'm never going to go on a podcast and be like we're not friends, we're not friends, because the way that I feel about you is much deeper than a friendship. It's like I've made millions of dollars with this person, Like you know what I'm saying, Like the people that we've made money with, the places my life has gone, Like the friendship conversation between Mandy and I is so old that like I can't even entertain it, Like this is Mandy's a catapult at that in a way, Like don't get me wrong, Vinnie's my best friend.
Speaker 1: I'd probably die for him. So when I have this conversation with Vinnie is super emotional.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, like, bro, I've taken care of my parents' life, and it really boils down to horrible. I was making money before, but like this is different now. So in that era of like it's it's.
Speaker 1: There, if y'all thought, if y'all thought, it's not.
Speaker 3: Even it's not even, Like horrible is making the money maybe like we both make money doing other things. Now I'm sitting in it, we're wearing it, whatever it is. It's just thinking about where it came from, Like to know that I executive running a company for someone else right when I got that Kenya job. I don't care what anybody says. The day I met Kenya, he knew me from horrible decisions. He goes, oh my god, a horrible decision. That's a higher from this podcast talking about dick suck and whatever it might be to an exec level. So, no matter how people think this show makes us, look, that's what it's done for my life. So I have to think about the person I did it with. And there were moments and I'm sure we've both done it to each other, like remember when we talked about not doing the show or doing it with one of the other, like that's not a real thing.
Speaker 1: And even you told me in the moments where I couldn't betch. Charlemagne toldas maybe we'll consider the younger generation taking He said, bitch, the show doesn't exist without the two Charlamagne told us said were like, well, maybe we passed the baton.
Speaker 5: Charlmay was like, no, baby, the amount of times I took her off the ledge of like y'all blowing this whole shit, even both of the YAP I mean, thats.
Speaker 1: Be very clear.
Speaker 2: Shout out to everyone that I've consulted with, and I could go down the list of all professionals they're like, and mind you. I've been like, you don't get about my mental health and they're like, no, this is bigger than you, and I think anytime me and her have sat together when we finally got on tour this year after the pandemic where we stopped me and Greek for so long, we both have really been able to sit with each other and be like, this is so much bigger than both of us, and to be able to see what y'all have actually done too to make her uncomfortable in a way that I'm I am grateful for what.
Speaker 1: We've been able to build. Again, it just didn't seem worth it. It didn't seem worth it literally for you and I to be like, I genuinely want everybody around us for Wolf to be working in this. When I met Wolf, I ain't gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: Who he was working with, but they wasn't paying him, and I value what Wolf can do, and so to me it I've never been mad that Wolf had this position here.
Speaker 3: And so I've literally sat here and been like, I know all of us can win. I say this about all padcasters.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell y'all what I'm getting paid, because if y'all taking no money, I'm gonna tell you, bitch, negotiate like.
Speaker 1: We can all make money.
Speaker 4: Fair, Let's get the game. We can all make money. Let's get the game. Let's get the game.
Speaker 5: The Gang is back, because I just say when when I came, yeah, went up four hundred views and listenership.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was really brilliant idiots?
Speaker 5: We do you know who was advocating behind the scenes four weeks real weeks and weeks shout out to Chris.
Speaker 1: Morrow, who allowed it but also a king knew about us episode three?
Speaker 4: Yes, but do you know who in their last weeks and weeks idiots?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: Yes? And then you're I'm just saying like it was all a love four.
Speaker 1: I don't know where you got this. I remember, really we were. We were right behind Joe Rogan that day.
Speaker 2: Anyways, guys, look, I'm I'm like now that we got the podcast for our catch up.
Speaker 1: Let's get into and so we can actually have an episode about sex. It's a weird moment in podcasting right now. No, the breakup happening. I call you, hey, I didn't invited that nigga back on the team. Love it.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 1: How I'm just saying, like you're sitting here like the re it's weird. Bro.
Speaker 2: No, just so y'all know, all the little pop cas beef is funny to me, and I would just like for us not to thrive as a black community and tearing each other down.
Speaker 4: Bro, man about it.
Speaker 1: Don't do that me, baby, I say, everybody, but.
Speaker 4: Stop throwing shots because I think no.
Speaker 6: No, no.
Speaker 1: First off, let's be very clear. I put names on the bullets when I when I shoot, I don't stuck. Although y'all be really confused, that's what we talked about.
Speaker 4: But how about let's stop throwing bullets. Let's stop shooting them. Let's just stop.
Speaker 1: No shoot. I stand were allowed you who are you talking about? Who? You mean?
Speaker 8: York?
Speaker 1: It don't matter. We have a license to carry a baby. I am really not sure what's going on me neither, but I will say neither.
Speaker 3: I called Alex after this moment, and this was when Mandy was saying she felt like we had hill.
Speaker 1: Mandy had a moment where something clicked with her for her and I, bitch, we were in first class flying one D City by the way, hold on, it really started because can I really share with the audience. I don't know what you trying to say. You were the reason.
Speaker 2: Because where I didn't mind Weezy and I sitting separately, she would ask the agent can me and her.
Speaker 1: Sit next to each other? Because we have so I'll be honest, I like to sleep on flights.
Speaker 3: You wanted to talk and new business, so disbey I know, but this bitch was changing her seat every day, asking the people next to us the first class, hey can we switch that?
Speaker 1: My partner and we got to talk business. I wouldn't have I wouldn't have done that. I don't know. I was trying to sleep and You're like, I want to sit next to you, Mandy, And I was like I did because I feel like we needed to connect and we connect. No, so on this shight.
Speaker 3: Mandy looked at me on this one flight after I'm gonna say the podcast name, it would be someone's podcast broke up for someone.
Speaker 1: She looked at her phone. She's like, you know, I love you. That's my homegirl love her, but it was it was sad to see. And she looked at her phone and she said, it'shangle hold you. We really made it through.
Speaker 9: She said, podcast it I am actually I'm athlete. Listen, she said, I mean, nigga, we really.
Speaker 1: Nigga be so mad. We're not friends, but look at everyone else. None of them niggas friends.
Speaker 5: Y'all. You see do you know what we can't shout shout out to brilliant idiots shout out to flagrant.
Speaker 4: Oh ship, I was gonna say they dropped.
Speaker 1: They dropped.
Speaker 2: Somebody shout out to the same, less and brilliant and everyone else.
Speaker 1: No nigga, niggas break up in the field, say less changed to It wasn't always rosy. It wasn't always rosy. You're right. We gotta niggas be I guess guess what we end up with? Change off? But help U. Stuff here is whether y'all.
Speaker 5: Knew he was beating or that, oh oh wait, you didn't have a change. I remember a videographer who ye were talking about yourself?
Speaker 3: That honestly, when she said that It was funny because she was like, we really still kicking a bitch, and you were saying to me, like what you've done, what I've done, and we've been able to And I think something about that though, and like maybe what you were saying, Alex, like when you can have your own ways in any kind of business, it gives you an independence that you need. Like I think our most we've also realized the grass ain't always green on the side.
Speaker 1: We've also realized working in corporate.
Speaker 3: It's very hard because talking about well, no, I'm working in corporate now and where I didn't understand why I was, I can't announce it so much, but I'm working with someone I'll share with y'all.
Speaker 1: Outside of this, it's been way different.
Speaker 3: Like and so we're all so maybe, yes, you were working with Kenya, but I was like, I don't get it when we had to switch all of our schedules.
Speaker 1: I get it now, And so they're like, bitch, it's you know, it's crazy, but.
Speaker 3: On call for Kenya's pod right now for forty five days, y'all will know what I'm working with.
Speaker 1: But it's hard, and it's hard.
Speaker 4: That's that means come March. You guys are gonna start arguing again. No, no, no, no, no no. So many schedules.
Speaker 1: We're doing what we can like but honestly, we'll we'll talk. Let's talk.
Speaker 10: Have to do.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I do want to make sure we give you guys a very spicy episode. No, y'all are getting a lot of tea. But I wanted to get into our vanilla ship real quick. Okay, because real quick. This whole episode it's for the men. That's why we have Alex here. We're talking about big dicks and little Dick's pause. Well, because we're talking about dicks with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we're talking.
Speaker 4: About dicks with you guys, like, oh we were on the talk Dick.
Speaker 1: It sounds a little crazy, that is, okay, it's just knocked off. So I know certain friendships are like because people are like, oh, hes gonna hold you. I was sure you at least licked his gucca on.
Speaker 3: Everybody thinks, but I think they're I think they're over now. But the dudes that all day told me your only male friend is Alex the other one and.
Speaker 1: Then Brookwick, Brookwick, Brookwick.
Speaker 2: They never saw her on camera, but your interaction I actually thought you and her were sucking at one point, but that's my own personal take.
Speaker 1: Literally the straight person ever. Yeah, but she doesn't come up.
Speaker 3: Sorry, this is no offense. You don't come across the straight I know. Maybe she dresses pretty steadish.
Speaker 10: I'm not gonna hold you. I'm not gonna hold you. I thought y'all had to figure at one point, ain't gonna hold you? Why because Weezy likes everybody. But anyways, No, we lived together for a little bit.
Speaker 1: I know, so like that bitch.
Speaker 8: No, but not.
Speaker 1: Friend. Now I'm talking about when I first met her, they were not together and so I didn't know. So maybe that's why she was so nice to her. It was given where were we bitch in La? That's where I met her first, and just so at the studio, it was just you were so kind to her, and it was giving a look told me that they were together. Mandy. I'm so glad a better talking relationship, because I wish she would have asked that question. Were you telling me this whole time?
Speaker 2: I didn't, So y'all got be a post and you were like, oh yeah, when engagement posts. I just come blocked him and Philly calmed down.
Speaker 4: That was yo.
Speaker 5: That was hilarious in front of him. So where now with friends that She's like, damn, how many places I got you blocked? She had to go through Instagram, TikTok, like every single Mitch. I blocked him everywhere, every single app.
Speaker 1: You're a blocker like that? Am I?
Speaker 4: Everywhere?
Speaker 1: Do you think I'm just shooting shot bitch? I'm block block.
Speaker 4: It said, like five minutes a fully unblocking bro.
Speaker 3: It's so funny because I sent him a horrible thing once where Mandy was collaborated on. He's like screen recording because Mandy flockedheret block people anyways.
Speaker 2: But Brazilian woman is arrested for chopping off husband's penis and flushing it down the toilet for sleeping with fifteen year old niece. The unidentified woman allegedly lured her husband, who was thirty nine years old, into bed, where she bound his wrist and ankles before pulling out a razor and dismembering him.
Speaker 1: According to Daily Mail.
Speaker 2: After severing the appendage, she allegedly took a photo of it and then flushed it down the toilet. The woman went to the police station afterwards with her brother and turned herself in good morning, Officer. I came to introduce myself because I cut off my husband's penis, she allegedly told the officers. She told police that she heard it was possible to reattach it. She said, bitch, you could get it back on.
Speaker 1: If you need to.
Speaker 2: Her husband was taken to the hospital and his condition is currently unknown, but police are investigating her claims that he was actually sleeping with a minor.
Speaker 3: The age of consent in Brazil, by the way, is fourteen years old. No shit, what I know. That's why this is interesting.
Speaker 2: The unidentified woman allegedly lured her husband into the bed, where she bound his wrists and ankles before pulling out a razor and using it to dismember him.
Speaker 1: The woman went to the.
Speaker 2: Police, not being repeated anyways, she's twenty eight. She attacked him and he was preparing to take a shower. She literally then rushed to the to the receptionist to ask for medical assistance after she dismembered him. I will say good for her for seeing is like, Okay, you can get your dick back on, but I'm gonna cut it off because you just some bullshit. Secondly, I recently just had this conversation not only about the Gypsy Rose situation and all of that, you and I and I don't know if it was Patreon or regular episode. We well, no, no, we talked about the conversation about the girl who was the.
Speaker 3: Woman in DC was running daycare, the daycare and her husband, remember it was the kids' daycare.
Speaker 1: She shot him. She shot him. She actually over break got convicted for jail time, and so I can look that up. I just wanted to pose the question, oh, of.
Speaker 4: Justice.
Speaker 2: And I say that because when we talk about where we should stop listening to R. Kelly and we're seeing what's happening with the Epstein list, and we're seeing what happened with Harvey Weinstein, and we had the conversations about.
Speaker 1: The Me Too move men, what we really see justice as is it going to jail, serving your time. She got four years for it. There we go, thank you for researching, and it says she won't apologize. Uh duh, duh.
Speaker 3: He was confirmed fucking with them kids literally, and so she's she's now serving four years for shooting her husband who she found out was molesting these children. I kind of wanted to talk to you guys. I wanted to talk to you guys both real quick and this is real quick because I want to get into the hort drive and the horrible decision about what you deemed justice to be in terms of someone who violates someone sexually physically.
Speaker 1: In today's day and age.
Speaker 2: Just to be honest with you, what you your name being added to uh sexual offenderless you doing maybe two years and then getting out.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I wasn't. I wasn't going fish.
Speaker 1: I'm talking with my hands again. The you know you said your name being added.
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 1: You're watching on YouTube. His name is nowhere. Can't say no.
Speaker 3: My question is I would love to know in twenty twenty four what we deem is actual justice for someone who has committed a sexual assault, a sexual crime.
Speaker 1: And if you differ that from.
Speaker 4: Adulthood with children, this is going to be a little controversial. I want you That's why I have the question. I got the same answer because.
Speaker 1: He had them okay and kick it like a softball on the beach.
Speaker 5: So when you first started telling the story and you said the niece was fifteen, I was like, good for her, But then if the legal age is fourteen, then she really only cut his dick off because he cheated. Oh, she didn't cut his dick off for a sleeping with a kid. To be fair, to be fair according to Brazilian to.
Speaker 1: Be fair according to Brazilian law.
Speaker 2: When I read that, and that's why I made sure to read that the age of consent is different in Brazil than the air. So you feel like it's not because you are naty pedophilic ass nigga fucked a minor?
Speaker 4: Is that you cheated?
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't know. I'm talking about justice in this moment, no justice in this and then in totality we could do both. So I'm gonna say totality.
Speaker 3: I've been reading things like I read this thing about the guy in the mall that was babysitting kids and taking them into bathrooms for other men to sleep with them.
Speaker 9: But no.
Speaker 4: We looking at them.
Speaker 3: I think up stuff like buta ship, this is where we know about all this wed ship. I know that it's hard to do this because for me, I feel like I never really believed in the death sentence until it comes to babies and kids. But then I'm like, no, what about constantly wrongfully accused? So it's like, what if this is a gateway into like saying you got to kill these people in jail, like which which.
Speaker 1: And again me being in the in the mix.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you guys know of the rapper whose baby mom accused him of sodomizing the son. It came out that as she admitted that she said that because she wanted him to be criminalized.
Speaker 1: So so it's recently been that she owes him. Damn it's.
Speaker 2: And so I agree with you, where if you know that there's this sort of punishment attached to something, the fact that you're able to lie and possibly there's no way to and we say this even about unfortunately trigger warning rape victims, how do you.
Speaker 1: Prove it right?
Speaker 2: And so to know that, yes, if we put the sort of punishment, no, this can all be trigger warning, but the idea of what justice looks like and punishment looks like when also it's hard to prove certain things. The fact that she came out and was like and admitted that she coerced her son into lying.
Speaker 1: On this or that was one of the craziest things. And I want to get the name. Uh one moment, go ahead, uh rapper, go ahead and keep talking, because I want to make sure. No, I was just gonna say if anyone that hasn't seen it.
Speaker 3: Basically, it was something that was happening on Instagram and she was alleging that this thing happened.
Speaker 1: And to be honest, when we see a little kid and we see a woman.
Speaker 2: ATTMBA duty low and FTMBA. By the way, he has won an eleven million dollar child sex abuse lawsuit against that money.
Speaker 1: She ain't got that money. I get it. But that's where I am very into. What is it called which equal no not which crap? When I don't know I just saw her hand anybody from you, thank you?
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I believe that if women lie and people falsely accuse someone to get in that them niggas need to be locked up, beheaded.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I don't know about to be headche penalty in all situations. I think it's a worse to live penalty to live your life in jail as a convicted pedophile, rapist or whatever.
Speaker 1: That's so here's the need to die.
Speaker 2: Them niggas getting bed, they have healthcare, they got a roof over their head, they get to go to the yard and play basketball.
Speaker 5: As a person who's been to jail, and I was nigga. You was in another country and I was in the like the easiest jail that I could be in. It was still miserable person that has also been to jail. I't do no real time. I did twenty They fed me.
Speaker 1: Also, you didn't go to jail. No, I was in the Holy South.
Speaker 4: Yes, both of y'all were.
Speaker 1: No, she went to jail. She was there for a weekend.
Speaker 3: Because okay, we can't just like it right now. The anniversary listen. I was walking around the Corena basketball court and that ship was crazy. I gave all the girls my food. I was like, I'm not gonna be here.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I hate you.
Speaker 4: He needed.
Speaker 1: That's what Jonathan.
Speaker 3: I really think I would to jail because I wasn't drunk, But when I got pulled over, I just couldn't get it together and I was nervous. I was still high on the Molley like while they were like making me cough and everything, and I like really slept that ship off.
Speaker 1: Wait, they make women cough too. They didn't make me cough because you were holding stell Mandy. They didn't.
Speaker 4: They gave full like strip search and I was in jail.
Speaker 1: They thought you were holding something.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I already swallowed it. So what did did you have anything in your asshole?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I forgot you beat niggas up, yes, but that's why niggas ain't on podcast anymore for beating niggas up.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I love him, but he beat niggas up. All right, This is why I said Mandy's cough right now, Manny just want to.
Speaker 3: Here horrible decisions. Y'all think we hate each other here, it's just a misunderstanding anybody else.
Speaker 4: I mean, that was so.
Speaker 1: His family was upset.
Speaker 4: What do you mean beat each other up? Still to this day you argue about who won that fight.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm just saying, we really wait.
Speaker 4: That's because you kept saying that you won and she kind of thinks she won. And I loved y'all both versions of its different.
Speaker 3: I had like a really hot, sexy jello thing that'd be cute, but then yellow that's what they.
Speaker 1: Do, don't They go to the go to Uh this is where, by the way, we loved everyone in podcast land. So no, sorry, oh, I love the people and worriam all. I love them, not everybody. You're right, Sorry, that y'all want something to talk about already, But we're gonna get about. We don't love everybody, No, I oh, I love poor mindes. Wait, I know what I'm saying, thinking of people. I love poor minds, like some bitches that could choke.
Speaker 4: Keep the peace and love people, Peace and love listen, peace and Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't have anybody in my mind. I just want to be I'm cool with everybody. Shout up the Mandy started talking about Florida and shouting I want to take them to you know, we have a license to carry over here. You know what, that's what real like Red.
Speaker 3: Peel podcast niggas do. They get bored and they talk about other people who should do it.
Speaker 4: No, you shouldn't. You know what you should do.
Speaker 5: Everybody should get along and hop on each other's podcast, make each other up, like a lot of these white podcasts do, and they all rise to the top because everybody on each other.
Speaker 3: Wait, let me start some Pike podcast pe matter of fact, I'm gonna take about my poor minds are amazing.
Speaker 1: Comment. You bitches are wearing braids. I've had we love likes to join my God, and you know what I got my teens done.
Speaker 4: First, look at this, I know he's not even believable.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Look, we ain't ship. Alex Is like, shut the funk up. We're gonna get you. Let's say you get in your hands.
Speaker 5: No here, but for sweating. Oh please, I sweat to god, it's for sweating. Look, I can still frown. I don't know how to frown.
Speaker 1: But if you can't, there's a way to get so I've never had to look shocked. No, No, her ship wrinkles.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit. But she don't got the think she's lying to. I think she.
Speaker 3: Just put that she was monogamous on the dating app. Bro I am never do put that she was straight on the dating app. We can I'm never not going to do it. I'm right then, you.
Speaker 5: Know the amount of bonding we could do by just complaining about all the ship she bro' crazy just when.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you all my business. That's what she said. She said, it's just a white life.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, all the same time, let's get out to our hoar dirb or her dirb, which I would love for you to add to. We are now talking about men this episode. So here is an article from Men'shealth dot Com.
Speaker 1: And this is for men. The war Derb is for y'all this week.
Speaker 3: Six things you should have bedside in your quote unquote sextre So it could be your night stand, it could be in arms reach.
Speaker 1: Wait, let me guess. Okay for man name six. This is for men what they should have in their sexual condoms ship changes, calm down, Okay, then loub just just condoms cockering Okay, wait, lube cockering condoms I would say a massage oil or something like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, wipe okay, and a sexy Okay, So you are really close. Actually, do you agree with that list?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's go back.
Speaker 3: So, by the way, you are not in a relationship. But let's go back to generally speaking, when you had many ladies of the night of one night, I mean many ladies of many knights of the night. Yes, So the first one where you said condoms, it is actually a variety of condoms, which is sure, you want condoms, but you should have a variety, whether it's size, because let's be very.
Speaker 1: Clear, some women like me, I don't like the smell of the gold wrapper. So you having the option of skin.
Speaker 2: Would be really nice. You having maybe a lambskin option, because maybe I'm lying and saying that I'm allergic to this so that you could fuck me wrong. You need to have a variety, okay, And I'm speaking for my friends who want to know, bitch to get day.
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 1: This is why I don't blame the men anymore.
Speaker 3: There are so many I know, but there are so many women, maybe from the Baltimore, who, to.
Speaker 1: Make their minds make sense of it, all say that they are allergic to late sex condoms. By the way, I want to say this to women that are listening, I almost want to clip this. Yep.
Speaker 3: You need to start asking the men you're having raw sex with if they're having raw sex with other people they are.
Speaker 1: They're gonna lie.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, no, no, you.
Speaker 3: Know that I talked to you about this, and I'm like, yo, they're gonna tell the truth. No, no, you literally told me like, Yo, bitches don't ask that.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 3: Then I talked to one of my other homeboys. He's like, bitches, don't ask me that, and he was like, I literally am fucking five girls. Ra all right now, these bitches are not asking me.
Speaker 1: And that's frind Okay, he's trash. Okay, oh he's my associate. But anyway, the point.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, like on some real ship. For some reason, we just assume niggas aren't fucking other bitches wrong. They are awful advice.
Speaker 1: You have a real fox.
Speaker 2: These niggas with the condom unless they are your partner. There's no how many other women are you fucking wrong because they're saying the same thing. At the end of the day, bring your own condoms and if you are allergic to late sex women, bring your lambskin cot.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not realistic. Fuck only partner, No, no, no, no, yes, that's realistic.
Speaker 9: With me.
Speaker 1: I just was fucking a nigga for nine years and we never thought on listening to this podcast. But that's where I'm saying, y'all are nutty and delulu. No, I am young, I'm not. I'm not shaming anyone. I'm saying it's irresponsible and we have to stop putting it on the men.
Speaker 3: People can have healthy sexual and responsible relationships with people they are not in a serious.
Speaker 2: So then the conversation needs to be as well. Let's get tested together. How often are you getting tests?
Speaker 3: White people are making fucking videos all the time, and I'm just literally thinking, well, this fucked up low Lajane is one, right, we had her on the podcast shout as Liligian. But like they're conscious like constantly having these like here's how I talk to my partner. Here's a dialogue I used to dada.
Speaker 1: These people, especially in the lifestyle community, are really having healthy conversations about sexual health. So I'm just saying I don't want anyone to think that, like, just because someone's not your part, you could literally be fucking someone that can be a good person and honest about their sexual health.
Speaker 3: Most men are, however, there are good ones, so I don't want to like, so you believing.
Speaker 2: Hopefully that this person is a good person. Let's be very clear, both of our exes were good people in the beginning, and we're lying. Most people that we meet show up as their representatives and you find out the truth later.
Speaker 1: So then my boyfriend us now so your boyfriend no.
Speaker 2: So my point is, if you want to protect yourself, I don't believe in just going by word of mouth of a person.
Speaker 1: So if you want to being your partner, make it better.
Speaker 2: No, because now you've created the boundary you created a relationship. And let's be very clear, most people are not like us, but we're monogamous. When people when most people that listen to us get into a relationship, they assume that their partner is not fucking.
Speaker 3: Honest me, gay men have the best dialogue surrounding health, right, and we need to learn from that.
Speaker 1: But so do sex workers. And so when I'm saying that, I don't believe that straight, monogamous women should just take the word of a man that they're not exclusive with.
Speaker 3: It's not just taking a word though, you have a serious conversation about your sexual health with someone, Like we can't just shut everything.
Speaker 1: They don't be.
Speaker 4: Like they do, Like you got to stop with that bullshit like it even if fine.
Speaker 1: You need to be happy. Did you see paperwork? Okay, that's my thing.
Speaker 3: My thing I'm trying to say, like you need to have real conversation about are we going to get tested together on the same time so that we know these are our results starting here, Like there's real things you can do to be comfortable within your sexual and you sound.
Speaker 2: Like the Lola Jeans and the lifestyle people. Those conversations are easy. I want to make it very clear those conversations are a bit harder with straight heterocys individuals. It just is, let's be very clear. We've talked about how niggas will come in here and be like you good, I'm good.
Speaker 3: They don't believe in getting tested because they believe if their partners don't have anything, they don't have anything.
Speaker 1: So when we talk about.
Speaker 3: Yes, gay men and sex workers and sex educators have the most fluid conversations about this, majority of our audience.
Speaker 9: Does not.
Speaker 4: The reality in your last episode where you spoke about the four.
Speaker 3: Zone and obviously we protected ourselves, like I'm not saying that like there wasn't that going on. I'm just saying, like I want people to understand, don't think like you can't have these this dialogue. We should normalize this. You should be talking to the hetero mans not disagree with that. And if you get to a place where you're becoming each other's regular sexual partner, it's not that crazy to start talking about even beyond condoms condoms break, you should be talking about, hey, this is the family planning idea I have.
Speaker 4: For my life.
Speaker 1: It's just condoms, or it's birth control, or I do this or since we're fucking so much, what are our ideas if a mistake has This is just this is just where when and this is and it's fine.
Speaker 2: I do not choose or plan to or have done and again with someone who I fucked for nine years, eight years, seven years. I don't believe in having unprotected sex with someone that is not my partner. And I don't believe in having unprotected sex with someone who we have not had those conversations with. And I believe that most people, a lot of people even who listen to this podcast, are cool with unprotected sex. And I'm just saying I am not here, and I'm just saying that I am not, and so it's not on me to be like you good, we good. I believe there needs to be a way deeper conversation. And again I'm those conversations are having to.
Speaker 1: Saying the same thing. So we're not yes, we are young. I'm not saying to a nigga, are you good?
Speaker 3: I'm good when I'm talking about people having real healthy conversations. I'm just also not fucking someone there in a relationship if we're having casual sex.
Speaker 1: So if you are not my partner, we not fucking wrong. I will tell you this.
Speaker 3: Then, the reason I guess I'm saying the partner thing feels like bullshit. I know two people in my life that have recently contracted STDs with partners they've had for longer than two years. And so to me, in that case, we're never safe. There's no way to And so that's what I say.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Partnership is like, I don't want boyfriend to be the thing that or girlfriend to be the thing that makes all of us feel like we're good.
Speaker 2: But that goes back to the thing that you said in the very beginning. You just trusting a person's word. Again, those people were in relationship, I know. And what those people were in relationships, I'm talking about your friends.
Speaker 1: Now. Those people were in relationships and that person went against their boundaries. Oh yeah, you see it.
Speaker 4: I get it, y'all.
Speaker 2: This is what happens when I'm drink with strong child. I'm gonna go down the rest of this list just so let y'all know. Altoids is another part. UH is another thing to make sure you have fresh breath. So having altoids next to the badge could work.
Speaker 1: Lubrication.
Speaker 2: You said it y'all niggas buttter have loop because sometimes y'all be ready to fuck and.
Speaker 1: We're not ready. This one I disagree with. Okay, but blow job spray that's dumb. What is that they say that to relax the throat that a man should have that? I don't like that either you were you were right with number with the next one baby wipes and or a towel, absolutely, and then the last one a little kink. So having some sort of toys, bondage something to enhance the experience about that. So the only one, the only the only one that you didn't have on there was the blow job spray, and I agree you shouldn't. Is there anything on this list as a man? Before we get into our horrible decision real quick, is there anything on this list that you don't think should be on the bed or that you think they left out. I don't feel the need for a toy because most women have them themselves. Okay, I don't like petrative Yeah, but like I'm cool with like.
Speaker 4: Some handcuffs.
Speaker 1: There could be something that is for you. Like I agree with Weezy. If a nigga pulls out just a dildo that he want to think aside me how many you use and then even if you want to be like put a condom on it and be like, oh you really do this? Yeah, So but I'm cool. I'm cool with like a blindfold or handcuffs or like some sort of bondage thing that isn't inserted. Like we don't have to just go.
Speaker 6: Straight to three five. You have three of the like I had three of the five, like you had three. I guess not the toys freaky, I'm disgusting. Wow, you just had a with two white women. Like that's crazy. Crazy, bro, all.
Speaker 1: It is a little crazy. Put me behind the camera. All right, So y'all for our horrible decision, we are going wapping. It's fine. We had an hour, bitch, they're gonna get an hour and fifteen.
Speaker 4: We're not gonna do now.
Speaker 5: You really think this episode was gonna be an our I'm surprised we even keep into the fucking structure.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe because if anything I'm gonna do, I'm gonna keep outline. Let's where we might take along with that to killer. But so when we're tequila dropped down this fine need a motherfucker straw. I like this slurt, baby, I don't like to. Have you ever been to Willow.
Speaker 3: Bro Chris Brown doing that ship? I ain't gonna hold it and I can't stand him. I know, I know it was a lie, but I to him a power bottom shout out to td Jakes.
Speaker 2: Anyways, let's get into you're fucking uh did you see what I wasades?
Speaker 3: But Danny shout out to Danny Sellers at w c F l A. So I invited a bunch of people that were like lonely for Christmas over we're playing charades and the word that pops up his publicist tdjs need this right now, and he goes backshots and I'm like, bro, it's Christmas.
Speaker 4: I mean, but two things can be true. Yeah, sorry, sorry?
Speaker 1: Are you you know think he's got fun?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I don't, no, no, no no. It came out and this woman made this up. It went in. It was fun, though, I'm not gonna lie. And this is why you were held to the court of public opinion, not really the court anyways. I wanted to get into I wanted to get into our horrible decision. We won't make it a home ol this week, but y'all are going to get a good ten fifteen minutes of us praising little dick's real quick so the horrible decision is running from the d I wanted to have the conversation if a dick can be too big, as well as maybe share conversations about how to get about a big dick, how to have fun with a little dick, how to also just let everyone know that it's the man's fault if it's not enjoyable.
Speaker 4: I'll lead.
Speaker 2: I actually made this so I made this as a topic because the twenty two year old that I was entertaining the last time we had sex, I spent the first round just feeling like I had to take it because I didn't want to be no bitch, and I really had to think that it's it's it's big, it's long, and it's there we go.
Speaker 1: It's the microphone inside of me. It was so big and so literally the whole time I'm having sex, his whole dick was in you. First off, yes, put it in me. I wanted to take it up and my dumbas mind you i'm speaking, but in my mind, I'm like, bitch, you can't be no hope with this. Oly hurt like it hurt the shit hurt. What did you say? Oh, yes, give it to me. Ooh, can't nobody take all this dick?
Speaker 6: Can they? You?
Speaker 1: Like how I take all that dick? And I'm arguing with myself, like, but you can't really take this dick. This shit hurt, it's paper, But bitch, you can't be no hope. So well, wow, I realized this isn't the type of sex I really enjoy. It's a stroke. So I wanted to play a clip. I wanted to play a clip because where his dick is big in a very great length.
Speaker 4: It's never our fault.
Speaker 2: We're gonna play this clip. This is a clip that has gone viral. Shout out to everyone who has sent it in for us to discuss.
Speaker 1: But this is what was said. A lot of you guys are delusional. You can't take this.
Speaker 7: We're not running from it, We're running from bad stroke. Okay, women are built inside. We have so many EROGENI zones in g spots. That's really this thing here, Like it looks great on camera, doesn't feel so good after a while.
Speaker 1: So that's a really good clip. I think it was a great clip. What's the podcast?
Speaker 5: I'll shut them out while you're looking that up. I blame women, Honey posted it because men learn sex.
Speaker 1: On the Sisterhood Zips and it's felt like heros sister Hood SIPs. That's the podcast.
Speaker 5: We learned sex initially from porn, of course, and then we don't have that part. Yeah have, so you have to instruct us on how to please that part if women aren't verbal and a lot of times yeah yeah, just.
Speaker 4: Quiet starfish. So it's like we are just going to do what we seem.
Speaker 5: So unless those women are most women, there's another man in the room outside of outside of moaning and ship like that, most women are quiet. What yes, like most women don't tell you what they like this. There's a lot of women that don't even know what they like about that.
Speaker 3: We've talked about this. I'm not talking about instructional can I can I be very honest with you. We think I'm talking about the moan like no body language, hold on, hold on, no I instructionally telling what you what they like, but you're not even seeing someone telling you that there that it's like like they're just quiet.
Speaker 4: We just had.
Speaker 1: I could take, I could take.
Speaker 4: And I'm not like how I was.
Speaker 1: Actually about to say, let's be very clear. I have not had a conversation with him that round one is normally not enjoyable for me. Round two my pussy opened, the walls is released, Brown two is.
Speaker 5: Rown.
Speaker 2: Two with him is way more enjoyable. But I've literally considered, like, damn, round one is not as enjoyable because it's so big.
Speaker 1: Is he doing enough?
Speaker 4: Four playing time, I'm sucking his.
Speaker 2: Dick, I'm fingering myself, we kissing, there's enough to wear. I'm wet by the time. And mind you, we normally start in the living room and I'm like, let's go to the bedroom. We have a routine now, And I to be very clear, like Alex said, I have not let him know that round one is not that enjoyable.
Speaker 4: Are we supposed to the house?
Speaker 1: He supposed to do it, because by round two it's good. But now I'm just considered that he needs to fuck you as a half dick on the first round.
Speaker 4: Control when we got half dick, cannot control.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie, not hard, I'm not gonna hold you.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I would even voice that to him, but let's be very clear, and if y'all listen to Patreon.
Speaker 1: I literally told him we started. He send me sh on snapchat. It looked away and in person it was much bigger, and I said, don't send your dick on snapchat.
Speaker 4: No more.
Speaker 1: That thing is big. It's dangerous and I'm really having like BDD.
Speaker 3: But I'm also like, besides, Queen, you called someone bd D, you called someone hospital dick. We have dealt with big dicks, And to be very clear, while it was great, I'm realizing a dick may be too big to enjoy.
Speaker 1: And maybe I'm getting older.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I did real quick, you know, shout out to be condoms before we get into it.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I have to say this before we get A small part I realized is vanity. I don't want the whole big dick in me. I just want to look at it. I want to know it's there.
Speaker 3: I want to know once I've pushed this baby out, you can fill up the hole that once was. I want to know if there needs to be four hands on it, we could do it. So do I want to be on top of you taking the entire penis? No, And that's why I fucked on my feet, So.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I still would like a big dick because I've tried to go the smaller route and niggas was fucking my thighs when they thought they were still in my pussy.
Speaker 1: When my thighs get wet, That's what I'm saying is marriable.
Speaker 2: So real quick, big dicks are overrated. This is an unpopular opinion, but be condoms posted this real quick. A big dick does not mean better sex. A smaller dick does not mean bad sex. Oftentimes big dicks again calls pain, soreness, discomfort, and gagging dear sex. Besides, penisize does not matter to a female pleasure. Agreed with that, And no matter how long or thick a penis is, most women would never be able to orgasm through penetration alone. Platoral stimulation, not penisize, is what actually makes a woman orgasm, and according to studies, most women preferred average sized dicks to big ones.
Speaker 1: So where you guys, mostly assume that we dig shame here. I wanted to start off twenty twenty four by.
Speaker 4: Saying, where's the white negs? That is not that is not. Oh, I should sure trying to try to turn over newly s. I know my bad.
Speaker 1: We are not.
Speaker 2: We are not sitting here. We are not promoting into racial sex. But I am promoting the fact that it does take some sort of stroke effort. Or we don't promote interracial sex. I mean, I know that we're products of racial sex, but I don't promote it. Bitch, I know white, she said, I don't promote it.
Speaker 1: I know that you got a different dabbling in the different amend last week. You want to have epting.
Speaker 4: Oh that's true.
Speaker 2: Oh so when I think interracial is black and white, babe, come, I'm thinking racism.
Speaker 1: I think I trying to say European. I had the Euro. No, no, they're still white.
Speaker 4: Those are let me feel better.
Speaker 1: Those are the literal colonizing.
Speaker 4: Your euro is different than American way. Euro is different than American way.
Speaker 2: If there if they don't speak they literally who colonize the US?
Speaker 1: If they don't speak English. First, it's spicy white.
Speaker 3: Yes, if they got an accent, unless there Rusian or Ukrainian, that's white white.
Speaker 2: I love how y'all make this make sense for your I have still yet only had sex with black men in my life time been planned.
Speaker 1: To keep it.
Speaker 3: That's how you have a brown dick, though you ever watched porn with like there when they got the brown dick the military.
Speaker 2: Okay, as soon as I see it's attached to a white man, I stopped watching Mediterranean dick.
Speaker 3: We kind of brown. I got brown medi dick. I don't know what's because they don't have winter. What it be, it'd be sunny in Greek and Greece.
Speaker 1: Who's standing there, Dixon man, dumb Europe there is a lot more nude beaches than in America. Let's be very thank you. So they are constantly clay and you agree with her. Thank you. They are sunbathing a lot more often in Europe than here in the US.
Speaker 2: Nude beaches are a thing out there. So that's why the dicks are brown or bro they're sunbathing.
Speaker 4: I'm mad that she had a little bit of logic to support this.
Speaker 1: Right now, we're not going to do that anyways.
Speaker 3: Anyway, when Andrew came on, Horrible and Mandy saish don't believe in science. Science, and he just kept going, what about birth control? She was like, let's see you bo. He was like, what about the planes? How's the plane made? She goes blueprints. Yeah, I've answer for everything. By the way, before we get out of here.
Speaker 2: For our little dick men listening, I wanted to share five positions to try when your penis just saying him for what it should. Ladies, this is what you could do as well to make sure that you actually feel something. So number one, of course is reverse back cowgirl. Number two is the seated straddle. That is great, by the way, and if you are a part of our Patreon community, I'll make sure that this article is posted so y'all can look at these positions. The other one is the close up, which actually looks very much like the seated straddle. It's where you're just kissing in the straddle. Kissing in the straddle.
Speaker 3: Literally, the straddle's basically like you're on a chair and the man sitting down yep, or the bottom I mean or the top.
Speaker 1: Sorry, stop sitting down in the bottom.
Speaker 6: Do.
Speaker 2: The other one is reverse spoons, where literally you're just laying in front of each other and is dick is inside of you. And then the last one is the snake, which is actually him just grinding inside of you.
Speaker 1: In doggy position. I've definitely had that. It's too much. Yeah, I don't really like the grinding, but allows it on little dicks and sorry, the little dick dudes go up and down a lot like they try to well yeah, because they can't really, so they got to just be like, let me rate inside bus. It'd be good. It's okay. Anyways, we will not make it yet again to wholemail this episode.
Speaker 2: However, make sure you send your homail into Horrible Decisions at gmail dot com, where we may or may not get to your ship because apparently we don't know how to keep track of time.
Speaker 1: Thank you Alex for joining us.
Speaker 3: Is there anything else you would like to end out with that could potentially lead to another two minute conversations.
Speaker 5: I'm happy to see the gang back together pleasant. I'm very happy to join Horrible Decisions again.
Speaker 4: Hopefully I get paid, not the bootle. That's my spot, he said.
Speaker 1: I bought this.
Speaker 5: Hopefully it's more than fifty dollars this time. But we'll talk, but honestly, of you, I love both of you.
Speaker 4: I love both of you.
Speaker 5: I love what you guys have done. I saw this from the very beginning. That's why I don't care what you were willing to pay. I was willing to do it because more people needed to see what you guys were doing hitting and it's like, I'm just I'm just honored. I'm honored to know you guys. I'm honored that I'm a part of this big thing that's going on. And it's like, I just hope you guys take over the world.
Speaker 1: We try it.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: It's making gating really hard. I love we do it for you, guys.
Speaker 3: Think wait, tell people where to find you, because a lot of people don't know that has changed.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I didn't know change. A lot of girls don't know about Flagrant like that. They know.
Speaker 5: It's just like Alex Media two X's on Instagram and I'm on Flagrant and I'm on Brilliant Idiots.
Speaker 4: Look it up on YouTube. You'll find us. Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's it. It's very You'll find where the white niggas are at.
Speaker 5: And if you like this beautiful studio WTF Media Studios dot com, wheezy say some other words that dope, Yes.
Speaker 1: There's some other words. There's a well paper.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: There you go, y'all.
Speaker 2: Thank y'all so much for tuning in to another episode of Horrible Decisions. Make sure you support us on our Patreon a's Patreon dot com Backslash Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 1: And also you heard the ad at the top of this episode.
Speaker 2: If you are in London, make sure you go to horror ii dot com and get your tickets now. We are in London on May the fifth, and though there's no Mexicans, I think in London we're gonna be celebrating single demile ons.
Speaker 1: No we're not. We're not. You better not wearing a damn sombarro.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: You know I'm having next Sure.
Speaker 3: I'm coming out with and I'm giving the whole front road tequila shots if the venue allows.
Speaker 1: I don't know now I gotta stick to it. But y'all make sure y'all go to who is tequila in the front row? No, thank you, we have money. We just we just hold the world. We have money. They're gonna whole front row. It depends on big the front row. Y'all don't do the venue size yet.
Speaker 2: But anyways, thank y'all for tuning in to yet another episode of Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 1: See you guys next week. Bye guys.
Speaker 6: I