Speaker 1: Inflation is robbing you blind, and no politician or president, as much as they want your votes and they tell.
Speaker 2: You they can, they can't save you.
Speaker 1: We've seen homes, gas, groceries, they're all getting more expensive. And while many are hoping for prices to come back down, you know, maybe you'll get another chance to get back in.
Speaker 3: Here's the bad news. It's not going to happen.
Speaker 1: And it's not because of you know, who's in the White House or going in the White House. It's because of how the entire system is set up and how it works, and how we even have the projections to see where all this goes.
Speaker 2: But here's the good news.
Speaker 1: There's a simple move that most people miss because your financial advisor is basically.
Speaker 2: Holding back and this simple move could change everything.
Speaker 1: It could make everything cheaper for you, even as prices keep climbing. So in this video, I'm going to break down why prices they're not going to drop. I'm going to talk about where they're going, where I project them to go, the hidden cause of inflation that no one's seemingly talking about, and the single strategy that you could use to make your life life more affordable. As even things continue to get more expensive for everybody else.
Speaker 2: So let's go.
Speaker 1: All right, so the next president is here and they're gonna save us from inflation. Right, it was like the number one issue with voting, right, Well maybe not. As a matter of fact, was inflation all Biden's fault? Was it the Biden administration's fault or is it a fault of the entire system? Now, Biden did pass something called the Inflation Reduction Act that was the exact opposite of reducing to inflation, and in fact, it created a ton of inflation. However, it's not really the president's fault.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Trump, of course, was running on a campaign to save us from inflation, and we have a couple of headlines here that talk about both sides of that. So, for example, it says here why Donald Trump's promise to defeat inflation is harder than it sounds. It's harder than it sounds, because again, it's not about who the president is. It's about the system that we're in. But it could even actually be worse. Headlines right here that say Trump's economic plans would actually worsen inflation, experts say. And so the problem is, first of all, is understanding the word inflation and then the mechanics of that. But don't worry, I'm going to show you how regardless of what the president does, there's a way we could save ourselves.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I can't save the system, not right now, but we can save ourselves pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: So let's take a look at exactly what's.
Speaker 3: Going on so you can understand the situation.
Speaker 1: So one of the famous economists, i think it was rothparts that it's the economy stupid, and I'm saying, well, it's the money stupid. And so as a matter of fact, there's a couple of things that we have to understand. First of all, they change the definition of the word inflation in about the fifties. Ludwig von Nisis we have a big talk, and he said, they're changing the definition of the word so that they can confuse you and you.
Speaker 3: Don't understand things properly.
Speaker 1: So if you think about inflating the tire or inflating a balloon, you would think about increasing the volume of air in that tire or balloon. And so when we talk about inflation, we're talking about inflating or increasing the volume of money in the economy, not.
Speaker 2: The prices, but we'll get back to that.
Speaker 1: So let's look at a couple indicators, a couple of metrics that we need to understand. So number one, we have the FED balance sheet, all right, so this is the Federal Reserve, their balance sheet what they have.
Speaker 2: And then the amount of money in the.
Speaker 1: United States with the USM two, and I've put both of them on the screen.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: We have from about two thousand and two to two thousand and three, and you can see the FED balance sheet sort of like on this trajectory and then it kind of goes up and up and up. All right.
Speaker 2: The blue line is us M two right now.
Speaker 1: What we can see is that both of them are going up rapidly right here. There was a big abrupt turn in two thousand and eight where the FED balance sheet really exploded, and we can see again in twenty twenty it went up even faster. Of course USM two went up as well, and so we can see those numbers going up.
Speaker 2: But it's not just the US need to be looking at now.
Speaker 3: Of course, the dollar is.
Speaker 2: The reserve currency of the world and it sort of sets the policies for the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: But look at it from a global level.
Speaker 2: As well.
Speaker 1: And so here is global M two and what we can see is sort of the same thing. Here around two thousand and eight we can see it went up, and here in twenty twenty we can see a massive increase in the global money supply. Now it's important to understand these two numbers. If we take a look at it, actually just since twenty twenty, we saw global M two from twenty twenty till now about a four year period, went up by thirty one and a half percent, thirty one and a half percent increase in the money supply. If we look at the FED balance sheet, it went up by sixty seven percent in the same period over the last four years, and the US M two money went up forty percent.
Speaker 2: So Global M two and USM two both.
Speaker 1: Are up about thirty six to forty percent, about forty percent, let's call it that, whereas the FED balance sheet went up by almost seventy percent. So there's a little bit of arrange. But you're starting to get the picture of how that works. Now that you understand that. The reason why we want to look at both the US and global As I said, the US sort of sets the policy for the rest of the world. But we also want to understand something called the imperial circle. Now part of the imperial circle with the money moving around is we want to think about global assets as well. Sure it moves to different countries, but one of the most global assets there are is technology, specifically around commodities like bitcoin and AI and things like that.
Speaker 2: It's actually part of the fifty year cycle I.
Speaker 1: Talk about all the time, which is I call the quantum wave cycle. Now, if you want to know about the quantum wave cycle, I break it down. I'm going to do a whole presentation on this next week. It's free to come join.
Speaker 2: It's about an hour. I'm going to go through all the.
Speaker 1: Charts, autographs and all the assets that I like. If you like to come hang out with me live as I go through all that, ask me questions things like that. I'm going to put a link down below, But otherwise let's go ahead and just keep going with what the symptoms and the cause of this are. Back to the change of definition of the word inflation. So when the money supply goes up, the symptoms of that are the effects of that are then prices everything else starts to go up. So let's take a look at a couple of things. So let's look at median homes. So a lot of people are thinking that homes are going to crash.
Speaker 2: I've been pretty vocal about this.
Speaker 1: I did this big seminar about a week ago, and a lot of people were saying, I went away to buy a home until prices come back down.
Speaker 2: But why why would they come back down? Well, first of all, let's understand why they went up.
Speaker 1: So remember the money supply into USM two global into FED balance sheet went up about forty to sixty percent. And how much did homes go up in the exact same period.
Speaker 2: In the last four years.
Speaker 1: From January one, twenty twenty through December thirty, first of twenty twenty four, home prices.
Speaker 2: The US median.
Speaker 1: The national average home price went up by fifty two point six percent. Money supply went up by fifty sixty percent, homes went up fifty percent.
Speaker 2: Makes sense, Now, this is the median.
Speaker 1: I like to make a point that there is no such thing as the real estate market. There's thousands of markets broken down by sized, type, location, things like that. In a city like Miami, could see like condos dropping because they were overbuilt, while homes are going up at the same time, but the median is going up about the same rate. So if you're waiting for home prices to come down, you might be waiting for the money supply to come back down.
Speaker 2: But we'll get that in a second, all right.
Speaker 1: We can also look at the price of all types of consumer prices about the same So eggs seventy one percent increase, milk fifteen percent increase, beef about twenty percent, cheese thirty percent, wheat thirty percent, gasoline thirty five percent. So consumer prices went up more or less around the forty or fifty percent, some a little bit less, some a little bit more. It just depends because there's a supply and demand that go into that. But you start to understand the situation a little bit better. And it wasn't just consumer prices, which obviously affects us, so it's also asset prices going up, and if you're not buying assets, you're falling further behind. Gold went up about seventy one percent as the money supply expanded about sixty percent. Crude oil went up about twenty three percent. When the price of oil goes up, the price of everything goes up. The s and P five hundred went up about seventy nine percent, very similar to gold seventy seventy nine percent. The NASDAK went up one hundred and twelve percent, all right, So we can see that as that money supplies expanding the cost of all types of things from eggs and cheese and milk to homes and gold and s and P five hundred all went up as well, albeit at a little bit of different rates. A small business owner, are you buried in all types of work keeping you from the real thing that makes you money? Well that's where just Works comes in. They're the all in one platform that supports small business growth.
Speaker 2: You can get all.
Speaker 1: Their tools that help with benefits like payroll and HR and compliance with transparent pricing. Now they helped you hire top talent internationally, internew markets, quickly scale international operations without the workload, and for every how do I do it?
Speaker 3: Question? You can reach out to.
Speaker 2: Their expert staff from sole proprietor or.
Speaker 3: A team of twenty.
Speaker 1: Just Works empowers all kinds of small businesses with real human support. So visit justworks dot com, slash podcast to join the thousands of small businesses that trust Just Works to take care of payroll, benefits, compliance and more. Again, that's justworks dot Com slash podcast. Now, if you want to know why I think home prices are going up and not down, why I've been actually vocal put it out here again. I think that home prices are up another fifty percent in five years from now, not down. Now.
Speaker 2: Could there be a dip and could part of Miami go down while part of Miami goes up?
Speaker 1: Certainly, But as a national media I believe it'll be up about fifty percent in five years, and so will all those other prices have shown you.
Speaker 2: Why do I say that, and maybe.
Speaker 1: With a lot of confidence, Well, because the government tells us so. So here is the United States government, the CBO Congressional Budget Office, and they project out where things would be over the next five years, ten years, and even the next thirty years. Now, again this isn't the world, this is the United States. But understanding the US sort of sets policy for the rest of the world.
Speaker 2: It's a good way to look at this.
Speaker 1: So what we can see here's a dotted line of where we are today. This is twenty thirty five. This is just the next decade alone, and what they're projecting is the deficit, the amount of debt we take on every year to spend more than we bring in, is expected to continue to go up.
Speaker 2: The amount of debt.
Speaker 1: That we add because of the deficit spending, this dotted line is where we're at, is projected to go up, and as a matter of fact, it's projected to go up at a faster.
Speaker 2: Rate than what it has been going up.
Speaker 1: So if we're up about fifty percent in the last four years, we're probably up another fifty.
Speaker 3: Percent in the next four to five years. And if we're up another fifty.
Speaker 2: Percent, as the government projects, that.
Speaker 3: Pushes the prices of things back up. That's why I think that happens.
Speaker 1: Now. We can get deeper into the CBO charts, but we'll save that for another video. They give us all types of numbers, including they just revise some numbers with population going down, which means less workers. That means Genie P goes down, and that means we need more debt. We can get into that if you want a whole video on that, drop that down below.
Speaker 3: But here's the problem with this.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the escape plan, so we can see that the money supply is going to continue to expand we know that the cost of milk and cheese and eggs, homes, everything's going to continue to go up, so you don't have another chance to get in. It's only going to continue to pass you by.
Speaker 2: So what do we do.
Speaker 1: Well, the escape plan is that your financial advisor and Wall Street you are saying, just take part of your paycheck every week and put it into your index fund or your four to one carry mutual fund.
Speaker 3: But here's the problem with that.
Speaker 1: So if we put things into index funds, we can see that well, let's just recap this here real quick, so we can see that the Federal Reserve balance sheet is going up by about sixteen point seven percent per year over the last four years, so it's averaging a sixteen percent growth rate. The US money supply is going up about ten percent a year, and the global money supply is going up by about eight.
Speaker 3: Percent a year.
Speaker 1: So if as I've shown you, if the expansion of the money supply creates the increase of prices as I've shown you, then if we continue that as the CBO projects, if we continue this trajectory of sixteen point seven percent, that means that my money has to make me more than sixteen point seven percent in order for me to get ahead. So there's keeping up. If I earn five percent, I'm not eating ahead. I'm losing about half. If I earn ten percent, I'm almost kind of keeping on par. If I want to get ahead, I need to be making seventeen percent or more.
Speaker 3: Okay, But here's the problem with that.
Speaker 1: If we look at all the asset classes, we can see that only two Bitcoin here and Nasdak have been able to beat that. The Nasdak is seventeen point four percent, just barely keeping up. Bitcoin is at one hundred and forty four percent. Everything else is below.
Speaker 3: The S and P five.
Speaker 1: Hundred and golden commodities and everything else is below. We can see that when we put the S and P five hundred over the money supply, they move almost perfectly in lockstep, So homes and the S and P five hundred almost like perfect proxies for the amount of money going up.
Speaker 2: So we're not really getting ahead.
Speaker 3: We're not getting anywhere doing that.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, if we look at the S and P five hundred and we adjust it for the money supply, we can see that since the year two thousand, the S and p is actually down by twenty percent when you adjust it for the increase of the money supply during that same time period, which is why you see your stock.
Speaker 2: Account going up up, up. On paper, it looks like.
Speaker 1: You're getting rich, but you don't feel more rich. You feel that the cost of living is going down. Then on top of that, if you're putting money into mutual funds and things like that, you're falling even further behind because the fees are eating you alive.
Speaker 2: And we can see that most funds are failing.
Speaker 3: To meet their benchmarks.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, through twenty twenty three twenty twenty four, they're about eighty to ninety percent underperforming, So they're not even performing with the market as I've shown you, they're underperforming by eighty to ninety percent. And on top of that, you have to pay all the fees, so you're falling even further and further behind, and so it's creating what I call the investing black hole. So there's really only two assets that are beating that number, and again that's Nasdaq and Bitcoin. But the problem is when you look at it this way, you can see that if I price the NASDAK not in US dollars, but I price it in bitcoin. We can see the Nasdaq is also down ninety nine percent, So what are we gonna do about that?
Speaker 2: It seems like a big problem, and it kind of is. The good news is.
Speaker 1: It's pretty easy for us to do this, as I've already shown you the assets that we can do. But then it takes something different. This maybe not as easy, but it's possible for everybody. So the first thing is you're on your own, like no one's coming to save you. So if you want the easy way and you want to give your money to somebody, some fund manager from Wallstreet guy, then.
Speaker 3: You're gonna continue to underperform the market.
Speaker 1: So I would recommend that you take a little bit of time, effort, energy, and spend a little bit of time to learn about how you.
Speaker 3: Can manage your own money.
Speaker 1: Okay, number one, Number number one, Number two again, the black hole. Now the black hole is basically only NASDAK and Bitcoin are beating it. Because the reason why is because of this this fifty year cycle that's been repeating. I talk about this all the time. It's the sixth time we've seen this cycle repeat and basically the only place to make money is during this cycle, is in the specific cycle, all right, And this right now is this tech cycle that we're in, which is why the black hole is NASDAK and Bitcoin.
Speaker 2: I break this all down, I call it the quantum wave leap, all right. And then what we want to do is we want to change our mindset, all right.
Speaker 1: So while the world's getting more expensive for everybody else, the world could actually get cheaper for us if we shift our mind and have a different unit of account. So for example, here's a chart I used at a talk I gave recently over in Abu Dhabi. And if we look at the price of the typical house, as I already showed you, it's going higher and higher and higher. As a matter of fact, in twenty sixteen, the US median home was about two hundred and sixty thousand.
Speaker 2: Today it's about four hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: In twenty sixteen it was like six hundred bitcoin, and today it's like.
Speaker 3: Three bitcoin or four bitcoin.
Speaker 1: So we can see in US dollars, homes are getting more expensive, but in bitcoin.
Speaker 3: Homes are getting cheaper and cheaper and cheaper.
Speaker 1: If we look at other assets or goods like this, we can see that agriculture, eggs, cheese, beef, soybeans, wheat, lumber, and milk over a five year period have all fallen over ninety percent when they're priced in bitcoin. So when I priced everything in US dollars, homes and gold and oil and cheesey, cheese, milk, all that is getting more expensive. But if I change the unit of account, homes, gold, NASDAC and all these.
Speaker 3: Goods are getting cheaper and cheaper and cheaper.
Speaker 1: So all I have to do is change my mindset and change the unit of account the way I measure things. If you want the whole talk on this, I just put up on my website.
Speaker 3: The whole talk from Abu Dhabi is on there.
Speaker 1: But if you want to know more about this quantum wave leap and the different assets that we can buy with in that, I'm going to do a whole presentation on that next week, you can come hang out with me.
Speaker 2: It's all for free.
Speaker 1: I'm going to show you all the different charts, all the different assets that I like in this cycle. If you really want to change your unit of account the quantum wave leap, I'll put a link down below. Like I said, it's free, come hang out we'll go through Q and A, we'll talk about how we can implement all this. But look, if you're looking for a president to save you, it ain't gonna happen, all right. The only way is that you can save yourself, and it's very easy to do. Have to buy the right assets and change our mindset, to change our unit of measure, our unit of account.
Speaker 2: Does that make sense. If you want the whole talk, go ahead and watch that video right here. Otherwise, leave me a comment, let me know what you think.
Speaker 3: And that's what I got. All right, to your success.
Speaker 2: I'm out.