Speaker 1: But all right, job.
Speaker 2: All across the USC Compton, Watts Bay to LA. Come on to California y day from Rowley the Valley Weight present that Keller County. So if you're keeping it real on your side of your town, you tune into Gainst the Chronicles Chronic Goals. We gonna tell you how we goals. If I lie, my notes will girl like Pinocchio. We're gonna tell you the truth and nothing but the truth gangs the Chronic Goals. This is not your average shows. You're now tuned into the rail mc ain't Big Steals the Streets.
Speaker 3: Hello, we welcome to the Gainst the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeart Radio and Black Effect Podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles for my Apple users, hit the Purple Michael your front screen, subscribed Against the Chronicles, leave a five star rate and coming. We like to welcome you to another episode the Gangster Chronicles podcast. It's your boy Big Steal with my dog Year and today. Man, we have some people that flew in like Augusta Wind the only Pepper. Can you know what I'm saying? Internastly non locally accepted.
Speaker 4: How long you've been How long was you working on that?
Speaker 3: Man, it's pre style.
Speaker 5: Long enough.
Speaker 6: Long was you working on you knew we was bringing fe in on the show. You findly at all with a pad paper like, let's be right, let me hear about introll together.
Speaker 3: Good. I've been doing this long enough to worship you to come with a dope intro. And also we got.
Speaker 1: My man game god Goldie to what and only.
Speaker 3: See what we did that right there?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we gotta your motherfuckers collaborate, the motherfuckers that collaborated on the introlls this ship.
Speaker 3: It like, you can come here. I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that. That's official for Shure man. We whistle, I see man.
Speaker 3: You know what the hip hop fraternity, Yes, sir, it's pretty main international right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, currently yeah, thirty seven cities and we have a possibly about eleven thy ten to eleven thousand members and we have all social media athf media, dot com. So that's how people come. It's one hundred percent free. We started in Atlanta, Georgia four years ago in my condo and Buckhead. I let everyone in free and we've been doing that for four years. I feed the kids for free. I let him perform free. We spent one hundreds of thousand dollars on food and just losing money, not getting paid, and we bought concerts and everything. And the purpose of my son was down there and he was doing showcases. He was you know, you know, how to be getting there all right. Yeah, so they were breaking you know, you know, I'm feeling it right, So I said, after the disrupt the entire industry of the music seeing down in Atlanta. So I know, the best way to disrupt something is to do for free, because can't nobody compete with free. But it turned into a business. And then I followed the Mark Suckingberg model and the Google Brothers model with you know, free services in exchange for data. So our AHHLF media dot com collects data and we able to send out mega emails and like millimeterion seconds to communicate with the people and to bring people together. So in these thirty seven states, what happens is these brothers, they support each other.
Speaker 5: You know, we share each other.
Speaker 7: Videos, you know, we we move together, we act together with just.
Speaker 5: One big body.
Speaker 7: We are the one of them brother the ospecist of hip hop Fraternity AHHF. So that's the real reason. But you know, you guys, look at hip hop. It's the future FATI version. You know, you've been in it many many years. I've listened to your music, man, since I was a kid, you know. And I'm not dating this, but exactly go way back me and you and so you know, you look at it, man, it's the second largest export of American exports and then created five to six billion you know, the names of Puffy jay Z, you know, ja, the usual suspects, right, five millionaires, untold amount of millionaires.
Speaker 5: But we don't control it.
Speaker 7: So it's our culture, our col We got to control the culture and what the fraternity is. We're controlling by and various components.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: You look at the AHHF media. That's one, that's the social media. Look at AHHF magazine, AHHF Radio. We got AHHF Warshow which we're gonna be with water Brothers this year. We've got HHF Liquor. Then we got AHHL films. You know, we got five films out walm with Boosy and wal with my man Rick Ross, one with Ice Tea, Walling myself and uh another way. Got we're gonna call it the decoded with PIMC. So you know these movies are completed. We work with big distributors and stuff like that, and we're see corps. So that's the whole purpose of to teach African Americans how to own, how to be autonomist, and doing it by showing it by actions. So you know, you look at the last thing I'd like to say, it's four sectors of power.
Speaker 5: You got Washington, DC.
Speaker 7: We got a bunch of lawyers and a bunch of brothers and sisters there, right, and we just say, just.
Speaker 3: Make sure they're all some poort information.
Speaker 5: Okay, yes, sir, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Make sure.
Speaker 5: So Washington, DC is the first sector. We just said. Our youngest hip hop artist, Key.
Speaker 7: Moore, eight years old. Look him up. He just did a video. We did a video. He had like four million, close to three to four million views in less than two months. And then that's Washington series a lot of us there. Second is a Wall Street. It's not too many of us there, you know what I'm saying. Mean, So we look at hip hop as black Wall Street. You look at all the money that degenerates.
Speaker 5: You look at me and young Mouth. You know, of course he's here HL Studios.
Speaker 7: Well, we talked about that on one of my episodes one of my podcasts, hip Hop being the new Black Wall Street because jay Z is worth more than the total GDP of Black Wall Street to talso Oklahoma in nineteen twenty and they gdpeople's two point five billion. Jay Z was worth two point five bay. So hip hop is the new Black Wall Street. But we're not at we as a collector, we're not in Wall Street. The next one is Silicon Valley, which is out here in California. You know, we don't have no real power there, maybe two percent of there. So we started own AHHL Media, our own I g our own Facebook called ahhlmedia dot com. So wherever they at, we at. And then the last one is Hollywood where we at now California. So that's why we started AHHF Films, That's why we started AHHF Magazine, AHHL Reador so we could create our own narrative within the space and within the you know this ecosystem. So that's what hip Hop Fraternity is all about. And we got it where each chapter has their own autonomy. They had their own LLC or their own five one C three, So that way the fanst could never indict us as a collector, you know. So he's in charge to wherever we go is Sacramento as the CEO's can treat she's in charge or whatever goes on her area, or you know, Mike Freshman. You know, you know what I'm coming out. Everybody is controlled. So if they dit, uh, say, well our brothers in California, he's doing some mess and we ain't.
Speaker 5: We're not all.
Speaker 7: Don't affect the whole body, you know, you know what I mean, because we learned that from cornteel Pro. You know, they have always had a thing against black folks. You know, they call it the black Messiah. Interesting when you're organized, Yeah, they don't want us organize, so we organized separately. We got thirty seven chapters. Each CEO of that chapter is his own balts. He controlled his old city. That way, we're not connected and they can't get us for they can't. That is for fraternity because uh Mason's got a fraternity, right you know, else got the knand is for hip hop because we don't control hip hop, Universal SODI Music, Columbia music. So we kind of had to create something that can be for us by us but yet you know it won't give us under those three d's, demonized, destroy and discredit. That's what they do to all black organizations, right. So the way we structure, the way we organize, is no way they can come at us, you know, under nothing illegal that we somebody in the organization purposed to do something illegal.
Speaker 5: Dead that's on itself. Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: One of the things that you said that was very important. You mentioned data, And that's what I tell people when they say my YouTube channel, my Instagram face, I say, no, it's not yours. You may have your name placed up under there, but that's theirs. You don't know. You know, you see the people that's following you, but you don't have the information outside of you trying to inbox them whatever. We don't have the emails to send them out merks things like that. We don't have their phone numbers to send them as a mess message to get into them. Like just imagine if we had a site. And that's one of the things I was trying to build on our site was so we had our own social media on there.
Speaker 5: We can have y'all do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so when people come, we can add that information and I can see people because somebody watched the show. When they're a big MCA fan. Hey, your eight got a new album.
Speaker 5: Out age, help y'all when that's what money?
Speaker 7: Yes, we have, Yeah, that's what we have. We have all social media. We can show you how to build it. You know, that's what you know, banging you all into the ecosystem, hippotunity. That's what we all about, is spreading their knowledge. Each one, go teach when your skill set is your asset. So we would show you guys, how to build your own social media, how to help people come up there. They can post, they can put their music up there. And if you go to a tech media dot com right now, that's exactly what you can do. And that's what we are about.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 7: We are about each one, go teach one. We ain't about, you know, holding the information right in it, you know, from the brothers. You know, because if we all get powerful, the more powerful you I m c hey, the more power is still, the more powerful we is. If we got an alliance here in California, if we could sit man, we call these brothers and we can move. Or we said, man, we got to send some brothers up there.
Speaker 5: That just like Mike Fresh who just got album DRT. We can bang them over there.
Speaker 7: We got to you know, deal with our higher radio and all these radio one all these other conglamorates that keeps us boxed out from the system.
Speaker 3: Well, charage, we're getting your money. Yeah.
Speaker 7: We create our own system and we show each other how to you know, how to how to navigate. So now we got our own Silicon Valley if it's an for us with with with social media's we got a hundred people. That's that's equivalent to Silicon Valley, and that's where the money at is.
Speaker 5: On the Internet. Like I said, I can push one button. I can show you I pushed one button.
Speaker 7: It's in the email to everybody with the mail meter seconds I push one. But I can upload anything I want to do, his flyers, whatever, and that's real talk.
Speaker 5: We have that right now. You can go over the site.
Speaker 7: Right now, you can post your video, you can post this show, you can post every show on there. And that's what we want to teach, brothers man. We got to cover the force actors, A Power Washington, d C, New York, which is the sock Exchange, a Silicon Valley in Hollywood.
Speaker 5: You know, we got the everything that they doing, we got to do. That's why I respect the Jews. A lot of people don't like the Jews, but I.
Speaker 7: Respect what they doing from the perspective of them having, you know, diversification, and that's what we need to practice as a collective, as a unified body of people. You have to practice uh you know, uh uh uh, you know, a diverse vacation. They ain't talking about d I'm talking about diversification in terms of business. That's why we got nine children of our parent company, HHF Media Group.
Speaker 5: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Those a subsidiary, so those businesses are connected and we got it at eleven twenty three, so we can pay taxes collectively under those businesses under one auspicis you know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's yeah, that definitely is. I think a lot of brothers need to learn how to network with each other and learn that, you know, strength is in power, you feel me, Yeah, definitely they fear that, but it's a way for you know, you to avoid how f of me, Like you said, they'll charge you up the ass for shit, and when it's all about niggas just trying to connect with each other. And I think that's what's very powerful within us because once you get brothers to represent across the states, that's sometimes that's what scare motherfuckers, but it still helps us out.
Speaker 3: You know that Facebook, and I've learned this. Two months ago, we were trying to get our Facebook page going and my one of my homies told me. He said, man, you can't put links in there. Anytime you put a link in there, they bury it because Facebook don't want you going outside of their plan. Why would they gain you to go outside of their playtform. They want to keep you on there. So I got rid of those and start posting stuff directly. You know, we had a million people come to our page, a million people Trip me out, Trip me out? And he and Goldie I heard you all on the episode. Man, you know I've been doing my research. Man, That's why I asked. I mean you could ask Ken. I said, man, is you bringing Goldie with you? That? I asked him, I said, you got to bring Goldie? Man, what is the red pill conversion?
Speaker 1: The red pill conversion, I ain't never heard of that conversation.
Speaker 7: Huh, red peel conversation basically talking about when we uh, talking about the alpha mail versus the beta mail. If if you talk okay, well, you know, I don't like to call it, you know, red pill. You know they got the every way they call it the red pill.
Speaker 8: I feel like I'm talking about some different nymphs. I don't call it that, but I get what you're saying. That space that well, my podcast is called Don't Hate to Play or Learn the Game, but the red pill space is like a space where dudes talk about women things like that. I feel like I'm saying something completely different than them dudes though, so I don't really classified as that, but I'm gonna get into the spiel. I'm really talking about the great female con and really showing dudes that they really have more value than they've been tricked out of. Boy, these women, you know, I said all the time, it's called the great female kind. It's a collective cond that women are running on men right to make the man feel like he's less valuable than a woman, when in almost every aspect metric to metric, apples to apples, oranges to oranges, the man is almost always more valuable. I say it all the time in society, not every single woman, but in society. Where does a woman derive her.
Speaker 1: Value from.
Speaker 3: From the way the men treat her?
Speaker 8: Okay, I'll say this right, then tell me if you agree a woman's value in society is based on her looks most of the time, right, Okay, So if a woman's value in society is based on looks, how valuable is she really? Because it looks are destined to go away. So how can somebody whose value is predicated on something destined to go away more valuable than a man whose value is predicated on his competency, which he could have until he's seventy. Right, her looks are gonna go away, then what does she have? So if we strip the looks down because we know it's going away, and now measure her up to most men, the man is almost always more valuable. And all I'm saying to these men is you out here, you the bread winner. You go outside, you work hard every day, you do this, you do that, you come on, you take care of the bills.
Speaker 1: But your women treat you like a doormat.
Speaker 3: She treats you.
Speaker 8: As if you less valuable than her, when in reality you more valuable. It's hard to find a bunch of men lining up to take care of a single mother. But there's plenty of women out there saying, man, I want a man who is willing to take.
Speaker 3: Care of me.
Speaker 1: Right, So the value means rare. What's more rare? That man is more rare, which makes him more valuable.
Speaker 8: All I'm saying is men got to stand in their value and not let they women treat them like they're less valuable when they really have some value.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it doesn't really sound like you're not women. So I know it's gonna be some sisters, other women, get some e mail. Oh yeah, death Friday morning, they gonna be saying, what is y'all talking about? We not valuable because people don't have.
Speaker 1: I didn't say. I didn't say they weren't valuable.
Speaker 8: I was just saying, if we add a metric to metric apple and then it's like this too. You can say, Okay, well one bring more to the table. You know her, nurturing her, you know her womanly things. But that's not what these women these days have. A woman gonna show you what what she thinks is valuable by what she leads with. What does she lead when she leads with her looks and her sexuality, right, and then it's mad that a man want that from her, right, So they don't take the time to learn these other attributes, the nurturing skills and these other things that would make them valuable as women, right, So they don't even have what actually makes them truly valuable these days.
Speaker 4: So you feel that is in consideration with the women of today.
Speaker 8: Of course, you know the media, the music society, you know their mothers. You know, it's a different it's a different time.
Speaker 3: It's a different I.
Speaker 6: Would say, it's a different time as far as females or can.
Speaker 4: I mean, you see.
Speaker 6: The the aspect of how you know, uh, if you watch all these these television shows and you watch how certain dudes get in the position and feel like, you know, they have.
Speaker 4: To do certain things to please.
Speaker 6: Some of those you know, and then they want to tell you know, there's there if you got the bread, then hey, it's just what a nigga does. But you know, I've never felt that way. It goes, it goes in a certain way for me because I come from a different generation. You know, I came from the generation where you know, mamas was mamas and uh, you know, you got your ass whooped with belts and switches when you did shit wrong.
Speaker 4: I didn't come I come from the.
Speaker 6: Era where what you say see is what you get as far as the woman is concerned. And I'm just a good woman period. I'm not trying to run out. You know, whether if she was small, she was small, she was big, she was big, you know, and she was accepted like that. It was for there wasn't a sense of.
Speaker 4: I have to change myself to I.
Speaker 6: Mean, come on, this is the era of uh. Like, you walk into any area in the females of this generation is automatically gonna feel like with the shake of an ass and the and the whatever, you ready to trick off some money on them.
Speaker 8: That's what they accept, that's what they's.
Speaker 6: But that's a certain class of what I call this sort of generation. You know, with the music, you see it within the music and all that type of and it makes a female go with shit and it's openly stated, I'm gonna go run and get me a BBL and go get me some wumty won't and I'm gonna hit the club or whatever, and it's gonna be something, dude, because you know that's the that's the era we end today. You know, I come from the era where you're quiet with shit. You don't let the motherfucker know you got a million dollars in the safe at home.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Day the niggas are looking at my safe. You see a billion dollars and you be so those.
Speaker 1: Used to be saved to be a trick. Now they pride for and tricking.
Speaker 4: But but it's not tricking to them.
Speaker 6: Nigga, I got a stack of money, so shit, if baby want me to pay for her some new TDS and the new ass, that's when I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: What this song started from? What was that girl Jody Waby? They started making songs. You gotta have exail b if you want to be with me. I ain't going on but the rent On you had the Scrubs record. I don't want scrubs, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And when you think about it, right, women want millionaire dudes. They want dudes make it. I heard a girl say if he if he's making two fifty, that's not a new enough money. And then I said, well he's making more money than eighty five percent. Now you've persent of the countries. Not enough money. Where you found these men at where are all these.
Speaker 1: Games mirrors at the show on Got One?
Speaker 5: You know, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: These women, they talk to these fantastical ideas that they can't even get. I mean, most of these women who talk like that, they probably don't even have a man. I've hard pressed to find a woman who talks like that who actually has what she's talking about. It's just a fantasy in a that they getting from this music, you know the same way. You know, like the geist and music made everybody want to be a gags And now these females is pushing this trick type music and all these women want to act like this without even actually doing it.
Speaker 1: They don't even know how to break a trick.
Speaker 8: They don't even have game, right, women don't even understand, like, you don't get money from a man by saying give me some money, fuck with me.
Speaker 1: That's not even having game.
Speaker 8: You got the finessa man to get some money and not make him feel like atm They don't even have game. They listen to this music and actually think that shit work. Yeah, work on a trick ass dude who had got low self esteem. But if you really trying to break the trick for real the way they talk about it in this music, that's not even how you go about it.
Speaker 7: And another thing too, You should break down the power of the vagina, how these women use their vagina.
Speaker 5: You know, to put the value on the coop.
Speaker 8: You know, because in our classes we always try to tell these dudes, you know, it's all about the value. We place too much value on things that aren't that valuable. You know, like I said before, you know, something of value is something rare. These dudes put the pussy on a pedestal, And what we say is bring the pussy off the pedestal, put it in its proper perspective, and it's proper value. Now things become more important. If you take a woman out to eat, you take her on a vacation, right, you take her to the movie something? What does she give you in return for all of that effort? She give you some pussy?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 8: Because you've told her that it's this valuable to you. Right, you can barter with that. It's legal tender with me.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 8: What we say is take the pussy off the pedestal. Let her know that's not legal tender in this relationship. You can't pay me with that. You can't barter with it. You can't get that to me for something I do for you. When you do that and you put it in this proper perspective, the woman now has to come with something of real value for you. But as long as you make pussy this valuable thing, I'm just give you this. When you give me a new person, new bag, take me your take. I'm just give you some pussy. I say that don't mean nothing to me. I don't I don't even want that.
Speaker 4: Right now, she gonna say, I'm a good woman.
Speaker 1: Listen, come, that's what they white.
Speaker 4: These ways for your exchange of your goods and your services, the clothes, the bags, whatever you got, you a good.
Speaker 8: Let's let's let's let's talk about that. I say it all the time, we talk about it in our class. Dudes have to start having some requirements, right She says, she a good woman. She cook and she cleaned. That's not enough for me, though, and for most dudes. As long as she's a good woman. She she cooked, she cleaned, and she don't cheat on me. Oh that's a good woman. What I'm saying is women's requirements are hired, and that men should have high requirements.
Speaker 1: If you were easy to get, your easy to leave.
Speaker 8: And the reason that these women don't have much value in they man is because they caught you easy. All she had to do was show up. You didn't make her jump through no hoops. You didn't make her prove yours herself, but she makes you prove yourself. You gotta have a so amount of money, certain amount of style, certain amount of charisma, but the women just get to come out of there.
Speaker 1: Or what I'm saying is you have to know your value.
Speaker 8: When you know your value, you don't just let any broad fuck with you just because you cook and you clean and you just here. Know, you got to be actively making my life better in a certain way, or you can't be here. You just otherwise it's the same. If you being here is the same. If I was just here by myself, then you bring no value to the situation. So that's what we say, like, if you value yourself, make sure these women is coming with something.
Speaker 3: No let me ask you, because in this age of technology, you singing, more relationships get ruined by women going through men's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, And this is what I advocate.
Speaker 8: Right If for you anything, you've got to be a man first, right, and your relationship is always gonna fail if your women don't respect you, and she's never gonna respect you if you lie to her, So you better keep it up front with what you're doing. Listen, if you want to have other women, let her know that's what you're gonna do. Men would be surprised if you really walked up to a woman and she dealing with you when you're vibing I'll having a good time and she say that line, what are we right now?
Speaker 1: You let her know?
Speaker 8: Like, listen, baby, I like you, I like what we have gone. We got a connection. But listen, I'm not gonna lie to you. You know we can be together. But if I see another woman out and something happens, I'm gonna have sex. Are you okay with that?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna do it every day, babby, but.
Speaker 8: I'm saying if the situation arises, I'm not gonna lie to you right now and saying I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do it. Can you get with that? Do you like me enough to get with that and accept it? If not, we can pall ways?
Speaker 8: Right now, Men would be surprised how many women would be like, but then be like, damn, he keeping it real though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But that's cool. I'm talking about the kind of man I'm talking about, regular blow to wake up five o'clock every morning, come home at five o'clock. Yeah, he take a shower. As soon as he goes to shower. We won't going through his phone and see what he's been doing.
Speaker 8: She going through his phone because he's allowed that to be the standard in the household. You know, a woman fuck with me. She not even going through my phone because what she going for because I already let her know from the jump.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do what I want to do.
Speaker 8: So if you want to go through my phone, that's fine, but guess what what you're doing it for. You can't get mad when you see something's already let you know what it was with me. So that's why I'll go back to being a man first, letting a woman know. If you gonna be dealing with other women, you might as well let your woman know up front. It'll spare you from the drama getting your car key, getting her, blowing up your job.
Speaker 1: You know, all of this drama.
Speaker 8: That's why I say you be a man first, and she'll respect you more for it. If a man get caught cheating, man, you need to just letting know, yup, I did that. She'll respect you for it, and you'll always have action back at a woman.
Speaker 5: Who has respect for you.
Speaker 8: Whether you lie, How could you be a man? You lying and you sneaking and you're cheating around.
Speaker 1: That's what little BRA's do.
Speaker 8: That's why she talked to these dudes crazy because you lying and you sneaking around. She can't respect that. And if she don't respect that, she's not gonna talk to you respectfully. So now your relationship is over. Whether you could have just been like, yeah, I did that, What she gonna say? She gonna be mad, but she went like damn he and a liar. She still gonna have that respect for you. So you always gonna have action back at her.
Speaker 4: Will you be able to keep that though?
Speaker 6: That's the whole thing from the nigga's side, because a person that's a normal Joe blow.
Speaker 4: He like he ain't gonna be able to ride.
Speaker 6: Yeah I'm I'm I'm gonna do what I want to because most of the time.
Speaker 7: How we had the classes because teach confidence, right we teach confidence and competence here, so you could be confident. But if you ain't, you ain't got no competence. So, like back to what he was saying about the female that y'all know in my games, per first ass last, I'm gonna take a chance. I canna get my cash in advance. What I did is I took the h you know the uh. I don't leave with my little head. I leave with my big head. You know what I'm saying. So the last thing woman gonna see if she messed with me is to see my penis. She's gonna see that last. It's per first ass last. You know, I'm not even interested. And once you take and he said, you take the sex off the mantle and you put game where you put knowledge and wisdom understanding on the mantle, then that means that you have to deal with me directly. So when a woman see me and she can't use her sexual or the power to the vagina to control me, now she succumbs to what I lead. You know, the soul. You know what I'm saying that you know and every guy that comes from my world, the people will you know that's the real wast They want the soul because they know that if you get the.
Speaker 5: Mind, the body will follow.
Speaker 7: That's the same thing in the square where if you get your if you get a woman's mind before you get a vagila, then she will follow you.
Speaker 5: And like Goldie.
Speaker 7: Always say, if you can't lead, is she gonna take the steering? Where is she gonna leave? You know, you know, but she gonna.
Speaker 3: Take my wheel?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know we say it all the time, right, you know, dudes just wanted or like, she don't listen. She she's not submissive, she's not letting me lead. I say, most of the time, these dudes ain't ain't fit the lead. I see these dudes every day. Man, you're not fit to lead. You're not comp you're not competent in what you're doing. You're not sure about where you're going. She's looking at you and you're looking around, so she like, well, shit, he looking around. I'd rather crash this call myself than let him crash it because it looked like that's what's going gonna happen. And that's what we say. These dudes gotta get theyself right first. They're not competent because when a man is in his riful position. A woman's gonna be in her rifle position. I know you guys know it when you then as a man, A woman could be with another dude and be disrespectful on all this, and she get with you. She get in her proper position because she's with a proper man in his proper position. And what you were saying, like the average Joe blow, he ain't gonna be able to pull that off. Yes he can, though, Like I like the tell dudes all the time. Man, I was talking like this before I had anything. I mean, I spoke this shit into existence because I was calling myself a king. When I had a two door mission be she with a light I had to hit, you know, to come on, and it was rusted in the front. I had, you know, three broads in the back. So but I guess what, I only dealt with women who liked me a lot. I don't care who it is. You know, it's a bum on the street with a broad right you didn't seen it, act, dude. These dudes choose wrong, I said all the time. Man, that's the situation you're in right now. It ain't never gonna work because you violated game God rule number one. You didn't like who liked you. You getting a woman that you chasing, so she just she like, all right, fuck it, I'll fuck with you. You need to get the woman that when you looking at her, she looking at you with her eyes wide. That's the woman who gonna take whatever when she sees you like she see Chris Brown, and it's always a woman. It made me be more for me than the average Joe blow. But it's a woman out there to see him like that. And what I'm saying is, man, fuck with that bra and everything is gonna be easier and she's gonna accept whatever you coming with.
Speaker 3: So your advice, I wouldn't say this for the typical square.
Speaker 5: Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I'm speaking value, I'm speaking, don't lie, I'm speaking, be a man, Be truthful with your woman.
Speaker 1: You staying on your back.
Speaker 6: Ah, you're about to make the laugh until the show is over.
Speaker 3: But I'm the father starre knocking that few more.
Speaker 5: That's some truth.
Speaker 3: But see you're tripping. I'm gonna go do that.
Speaker 1: But but you know what, you can come back home.
Speaker 4: You gonna step into it like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because because because now you're a fraud, because.
Speaker 5: He starts how you feel and step in saying when you start, let me say it to you like this.
Speaker 7: So still with with you have you have a contract, right, most people call it a bad contract, the bad kind of.
Speaker 5: What makes it a bad contract? Do all the work right if you can break all.
Speaker 7: The money over and say if it's if you get into a disagreement, she have the right to uh for the voce to sail, the right fifty percent to what you earned. So if you're a multi millionaire, you got to give her, like Jeff Bezol asks him, you know what I'm talking about. You know he had to give his wife millions of dollars. You know, anybody that mayor and then and then you know, you got a different situation.
Speaker 5: So what kind of car you drive? You ain't got to you, just what kind of car you like?
Speaker 3: I got Mercedes, I got Les and I got the Mercedes.
Speaker 7: Right, you went and you registered right with the d n V. Right, they gave you a registration right so they let people know you the owner. Right when you and your wife got married, y'all went to the court.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had to go.
Speaker 7: Registered, right, rick O, you go home with that? With that, you gonna she got all right to you know, say okay, yeah, well okay, I need half of your Mercedes, I need half of your Lexus YadA YadA.
Speaker 6: Yacht Marie a saying half or do so, so what's Maria said?
Speaker 4: I need ninety percent?
Speaker 7: And that was saying he was saying, you know you hey man, you know it's how you started, how you fit what I'm saying. So a lot of the times we get in the relationship, I have some exceptions. You know, well, guys, you know, they get married, they still you know, they're the ruler, and they run their household. You know, they do what the hell they want to do. But that's not many, you know what I mean, I.
Speaker 3: Ain't many, that's not.
Speaker 1: That's not who's been tricked out there.
Speaker 8: But you gotta think about it like this, right, these dudes, athletes in particular, you know, And I ain't gonna say why.
Speaker 1: You know, these dudes they seem like the biggest tricks.
Speaker 8: And I said all the time, it's because you know, from the age of six seven, they've been playing sports their whole life. They're almost socially slow, you know, so they able to really be manipulated. But these dudes work their whole life, work so hard to become athletes, They got the money, they got the fame, and then they'll turn around and get in a relationship and let the women tell him what to do, as if she had holds any type of power in the situation. Right, because he doesn't know his value? How am I a rich multi mean, they're a famous individual. And then I'll get with a woman and she gonna tell me I can't have other women? Why did I work so hard to get this money in free to turn around and put myself and had because by this woman who didn't sacrifice to get to where I was.
Speaker 1: Why? Because psychologically I don't understand my value.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm gonna tell you some of my son played professional football. And when I'm to tell you that them women are vicious, Oh they call. My wife had to kind of go in on this one lady because she was just on my son like a thing. And my wife said, you are too old for him. If you come over buy him again, me and you gonna fight. My wife kicked their shoes off. I said what she was about to leave up? Well, you know the hamlet stuff she ran off, all kind of trim from that boy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well said God gave a woman saying thing, he gave a wife fight and the belly for the fuck. See, women are naturally more intelligent than men. A lot of men don't understand that. They think, oh, man, I got this brob. From the minute she gets with you, she already know what she gonna do with you. She already know how she gonna come at you. They sit back and they plot, you know, the the dress, to make up, the lipstick, all that is a plot. And you know the way they dress. If they wear the fish net, they're trying to catch you. If they if they wear the you know, the church church dress, they try to catch the church. They try to catch a preacher, you know, if they get you know, the tight jeans and all that. You know, they try to catch an athlete. They are strategies. So you have to marry a woman you know that's seven or deal with women that are seven years your junior, you know, and not your senior. You know, the older the woman, there's the less chance you got control the relationship. Because there's three things that people don't understand when it comes to intelligence. The first is IQ, that's an intelligent quotion. They show how intelligence you are. Then it's EQ that's emotional quotes. Women are hire in the emotional quotion area. And that's why it's old saying. In the game, they said, man, don't let your emotional superstiedes your intelligence. Don't let your IQ supersede your EQ. But women, they can, they can control that, they can master because the reason why they hire any emotion because God gave them the same thing gave its scut a white driving the belly for the funk. You give them ability to deal with situations emotionally. So a scout when it's get mad at you or you try to approach off funk. Well, a woman gonna emotionally debase. Shoot, see what I'm saying. And she got that she high in that course because what makes it so I because she's also a nurturer.
Speaker 5: She also got to take care of the kids.
Speaker 7: You know, you got to be emotionally equipped to deal with crying babies. So that but she also can use it destructively or constructively. Sometimes women use this shut. Then the last one is AQUE. That's adaptability quot shit. You got to be able to adapt the situation. And most men, you know, when they get around you know, certain situations they don't know how to adapt, you know, like me. You can put me in the room for beautiful women, and I'm not you know, my, my my little man ain't thinking about it, you know, my my, my big head.
Speaker 5: Try to figure out how can I break all these women? You know what I'm saying? Can I get some money out of all of them?
Speaker 7: That's just the way I think, because I can adapt to any situation. Most men don't have high degrees in these areas. A lot of men has got the ABC's, but they don't got the X, y zs. But in order to have all high levels in these four, these three, you got to know what I call character. See, character is like the alphabet. She got abc D, you know, and xyz. You gonna always spell cat c at. You always spelled the dog. But you know those characters never change. They spell it all over the world the way you spell here in America. They spell it everywhere. And the numerical system is the same one, two, three, four, five, six, seventy eighty nine. After you get to night, you got to take the one which is the first character, and go back to get to ten, to get to ten, onto a billion. Those are characters. They never change every time. They change, when they elevate, when they go up and thing so so so most men don't have character, yo, character, I tell you this.
Speaker 5: A lot of men.
Speaker 7: You see the basketball players, the youths, they got gifts. Their gifts can take them where they character can go the niggas out the ghetto. But you can't to ghettle out of this negro.
Speaker 3: That's real shit. You know when you miketion something about women, right and I noticed this the homies you know, not so often right now, becau I'm older, But when I was younger, you would get a home and you find out his brog cheating on him, and the first thing he wanted to go do is beat the nigga up and go confront her, and you tell him just kick back. You heard her more by not giving the.
Speaker 5: Fuck yeah, like that's it.
Speaker 3: You hurted her more like that, give him the fucker like exup. If a broad ever cheated on me or whatever, I wasn't never the type. I'm not going to go fight nobody. I'm not doing nothing and.
Speaker 5: I'm just move on.
Speaker 7: If Charlie's dad one gone so long, but a woman for to find out your ass doing something rag they kick it with you.
Speaker 3: And they would sex you whip like for failure. I don't seen him do it. I had a homeboy man. His wife knew he was cheating. His wife knew he was cheating for seven months and then say nothing. You know what she was doing the.
Speaker 5: Whole time, taking this well, oh way, tooking away way.
Speaker 3: He came home one day all his ship was gone.
Speaker 7: You know why that is right, because a woman leaving the mind before she would leave actually in physicality. You know people, everything that you see, the thought was the.
Speaker 5: Cause of it all.
Speaker 4: You was a thought.
Speaker 5: Your mama seen your daddy, She seeing him, she said, he fine.
Speaker 7: Lie in the in the act. It lies in the thought. As a man thinks, so is he. So you know what I'm saying. But we just had to be familiar with that. We got to recognize the scize what what me and Goldie like to call his patterns. You do yourself up a pattern. You study a woman's pattern. See we study animals, We started plants, We study everything. We don't never study our woman. You study a pattern.
Speaker 5: If your woman do certain things a certain way all the time, that means that everything is good.
Speaker 7: If she deviate from those patterns, they'll let you know that your household is in peril, is in danger.
Speaker 5: And that's simple. It's just simple. Any man, all your squares can learn. It's just simple.
Speaker 7: Just watch your woman pattern. If she say me and I don't she said, I don't go out to eat, I don't. I don't do that, I don't hain't with nobody else said I just want to have a girl night out. Man, you better be, you better watch out. You know what I'm saying, Me and the girls is going to can Cole we're doing. But she never did that, she said, out of her element.
Speaker 3: She you not going she going to cant Coon said yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So so you know, something didn't happen. You know, maybe at the job she met a knight your man. You know, then sometimes we work hard, right, we were trying to pay the bills, we got to send the kids in school and so on and so forth. We work extremely hard, and sometime we neglect them. And all it takes is some guy to say, like Goldie, you know what I'm saying, say, man, you're looking beautiful today, Mammy, y'all let go and do it and now and she's and then you know, it's even worse than that. It's even more dangerous with social media. I GI is the worst thing for relationships. When people ask me what's wrong relationship, I said, I g They said, why can't? I said, because your woman is on there looking square. She ain't got no bikinia And you got these guys with a whole bunch of you know, cap l either money said how beautiful she is, and she studied getting lights and that's we are social creatures. We love lights, we love attention. So she get more likes, and she got more follows on ig that she got a real light. And then you know, you held in your business and you ain't even recognize the pattern. And then you know she when you said she when you do that, it's trouble, Well, she ain't. Well, she ain't letting you see what what she tapping into it? She what she doing on the phone, and she stopped putting past cals on the phone.
Speaker 5: You upseent me. Women lead mentally before they actually fits.
Speaker 1: So do men?
Speaker 3: Women?
Speaker 8: Nah, that's right, you know, but I'll say, you know, she looks better going and she do coming. You know what I'm saying. I celebrate when a woman leads because to give the next woman an opportunity to take her spot.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 8: Because if you're a man and you always working on yourself, you always elevating, you always in the gym, you always eating right, you always educate yourself. You a better man three months down the line than when she met you. So therefore you can catch better when she leaves. So I would never be worried about no woman. See, when you're worried about the woman, she gonna give you a problem when you worried about So this is how I feel about it. I'm not worried about her, like, oh she doing is she don't? I'm not worried about her. I'm worried about what I'm doing. And she better keep up. And when she sees that, she gonna want to keep up. When you worried about her, she's gonna get you something to worry about.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm gonna tell you something that I'm gonna tell you something you said earlier.
Speaker 8: You said, Oh yeah, man, I was calling myself a king and making my brothers call me king when I didn't have Nathan.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, nah, yo, For of course I am from.
Speaker 3: One hundred and fifth yeah, one hundred and five, right, Brian from Cleveland. I come from poor shit. I didn't know I was poor, you know, when I was there. But I realized I was poor as I got older, you know, and thirst to SHOs. When I saw Ice T's album cover when I was in high school, that's I love that. I'm on there with that bad Spanish broad and he had to get and only had the little money sack. I said, that's gonna be me. I told Homi, y'all said, I'm going to California and I'm gonna give me some money. I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do, and I'm gonna get there, but I'm gonna do that. When I tell you that, fifteen years later, I was the motherfucker with a sack. Yeah, bad Mexican broad on my side. There's money in my pocket.
Speaker 5: Manifest man, that's it.
Speaker 8: That shit is real. With Napoleon, he'll say, Man, a burning desire. When you gotta burn desire, that's it'll take you and get you whatever you want.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you what I don't do. I don't do negativity. If I'm with anybody in my crew and I'm talking about to tell y'all call him with all kinds of plots. Now if you dead, seriously, I called Brian if I got a nigga on my team, Man, we can't do that. I man ged do one for it. Yeah that energy. Yeah, all this stuff is spiritual.
Speaker 1: Man, that's a fact.
Speaker 7: Well you know when we talk about you know, uh, stuff like that. If you can put in your head, you can put in your hand whatever the mind believe it can see if it r you see what I'm saying. But you got to have hands and goals. So if I say, okay, better, Still'm gonna throw you in the middle of the hell desert.
Speaker 5: You're there, you like, what the hell?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: Kill?
Speaker 5: What i'ma do?
Speaker 7: Did I give you a GPS? What that GPS does? It allows you to go to your destination because it's a plan.
Speaker 5: You got to have.
Speaker 7: Your life got to be a GPS. And when even when you're taking the GPS and we were just we just missed out as exit. What they say you miss rowting because man who knows where you're going? You know what I'm saying. A man who have a plan has a destiny. The roles that you take to get to your destination ain't gonna never be the ones that get you there.
Speaker 5: Is gonna need the detoys, the reroutes.
Speaker 7: So you know what I'm saying, as a man, think of so is he And that's all you got to do is you got to believe with the hip our fraternities like gold. He said, I've seen this before it even happened. I told them Miss King Trees over there, she's my CEO. I told all of them. By though he was about day one A one was only four of us. I said, bro, this is what we're gonna be at in so many years, and they see the manifestation. Like you said, we're on a press road right now, we all over the places everywhere like that's what you just said, right, Okay, that we is there with But I told him that before we got there.
Speaker 5: But see the problem with that is that God.
Speaker 7: Gets the vision to m C eight. So MC eight is the one that hold the keys to the vision. The only thing we can do those of us who don't have the vision is the Father is right. So when when people follow your vision, did that even makes the possibility of fuition even that more probitable probable?
Speaker 5: Now you have sayd me sometimes a man don't have vision.
Speaker 7: Right, If a man don't have vision and he's going through the scenario that we're talking about right now, you have said, he'snna end up like Moses.
Speaker 5: Y'all remember Moses in the Bible. Yes, so Moses uh turned a stick into a steaky to a stick, a sticking to a steak. He killed the.
Speaker 3: Man with his bare hand.
Speaker 7: He talked to God behind the butter bill, he told Pharaoh, less people go any part of the receipt. He got in the wilderness, he seen the Ethiopic May said, man, how do you get out the wilderess? He said, I ain't telling you, even though moseses married to his sister, I ain't telling you, man, and said.
Speaker 5: Already that dude, you' Moses. You figure out.
Speaker 7: Moses died in the wilderness forty years later. The dude that it's the open brother, the African brother that was telling.
Speaker 5: Him we we're gonna tell him.
Speaker 7: He knew the way out the williws. Forty days he got off the willdws. Moses died of the willard because he didn't have no vision. And the Bible say people parents for lack of vision. So yes, you could do whatever you want to do. But Goldie, they just got the gold chain.
Speaker 5: He and Vishing and remember the movie really that you got to have vishit Wally, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's really Nah, that's real.
Speaker 5: That's real.
Speaker 8: And I say this too, like a lot of dudes with men with camera man, A lot of you dudes ain't never gonna get your goals because of that broad sitting.
Speaker 1: Next to you.
Speaker 8: Energy is so bad, you know, it's it's counterproductive to that manifestation you're trying to have. You putting out all this good energy and these good thoughts of all attracting. Then she texting your phone, Now you got bad energy. You know, she don't want to see you win because you ain't been one hundred with her. So she's putting out counterintuitive energy into the world. And the reason that most of the dudes ain't sucessful because they're not on the same page with the woman. I've made millions with women that I got on the same page. That's why I say, like a woman is not as valuable as a man. But I know when a woman it's just as valuable as a man. And that's when her energy is right, when she's lending you that creative energy, that emotional energy that manifests and create worlds. But most dudes ain't on the same page with a woman like that. That's why I say most of the women ain't even got that for me. But when you do get a woman on the same page, the right energy, the right emotions, now you can manifest millions.
Speaker 3: And you can speak life into her too. I'm gonna tell you all the situation. Then. For the record, I don't been on my wife since I was nineteen. I loved my wife, want no other woman. Whatever. I'm not in the.
Speaker 5: He'spose to you.
Speaker 4: Done good.
Speaker 3: But I remember, man, our daughter was taking us through some shit, right, but you know, going through that rebellious stage, and she wanted to do real estate, kept telling me about it. I paid for all the the you know stuff, and she was gonna go take the test, right She said, I don't feel good. I'm not gonna do it. I said, go on to take the test. I said, you go pass it. She want to pass test with flying colors. She sold three or four hours since that time, right, But I had to speak that life again. I could have been like this to lay in the bed. No, I ain't productive. We got an all ass. Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I don't nobody in my house to sleep past a certain time. I gotta get up.
Speaker 7: Hey, that's right. You feel what I'm saying because if you read, you ain't my daddy when you live still as somebody and I always tell my homeboys, right and not saying that I got it all, it's still I'm still on a mission.
Speaker 3: Right. If you don't have a certain amount of money in the bank, you need to have your ass up in the morning trying to figure something out. You got to have a plan, like you talk about a plan, put the playing together. You have to GPS. You have to have GPS because nobody is gonna come give you nothing.
Speaker 7: Jemmy, can't you say he said something about the woman that you know when your rhythm don't match your what but the woman's rhythm don't match your rhythm? Ironically speaking, and I used to wear ironically and I use it emphatically, right, ironically speaking, if you look at the situation in our community, the black community, eighty five percent or even more of the women are doing sale parenting. But you ask yourself, newsfly sisters, who're doing all the killing.
Speaker 5: So if y'all raising the killers. What is the absence?
Speaker 7: The absence is the man right and and the Bible say submit, And a lot of women are probably with submission.
Speaker 5: But it don't mean to submit and bow down.
Speaker 7: It means submit me, submit, your submit, your help, become and help me to that man. You know what I'm saying, mean like you your woman been together for so long because y'all rhythms match. You know what I'm saying, y'all agree on a lot more than y'all disagree. Of course, y'all will have problems. And I think that that's the problem with a lot of women.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: They don't understand what the purpose of a man. God gave a man of Adam's apples so he can regulate his children. He could regulate this horseholder man is meant to be the head of the household. They sit your ass down, boy, you see y'all let me tell you and tell your boy. They said your wife be like still, you need to talk to them. They trip you. You know what I'm saying. That happens all the time to the lion is the king of the Adamal kingdom. Because of his roar you raw.
Speaker 5: Skinned of mess, out of elephants and giraffes. You know what I'm saying me.
Speaker 7: But that's what makes him the king and because of his because and the man because his items.
Speaker 5: Apple intimidated woman. You know, I'm saying, she have the emotional factor. You know what I'm saying me.
Speaker 7: So everybody got something to everybody brings un to the table. She just got to put it into proper perspective. But like you said, if that woman got behind him, then these kids out here that's doing all this killing and this game banging, and there's dope dealing and all that stuff that we know that's coming from a certain element because all.
Speaker 5: The men is in jail. Right, America's five percent of the world's population, but twenty five percent of the world's incarcerated.
Speaker 6: And our generation was being told today, you know, you don't need a nigga, You don't need a man. I could do it myself. You know, I'm getting bread myself, fucking nigga. You know that's that's again, that's what our that's what our generation has becoming. See it because of a female and telling nigga in a minute, nigga, I don't need you nigga, I'm getting my own money.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 4: I don't care you feel me.
Speaker 5: But really do need that.
Speaker 7: Like while that's why a child has got life in prison, that's why these kids are killing because you need somebody to discipline those kids in that household.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: This is going way off thing because y'all know you ain't even in a life. No more of y'all doing other things right, right? You were were never one, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: I saw a female pimp on the thing and that kind of tripped me out a little bit because I thought that was a I thought that was I'm trying to think of the word I have on the tip, taboo.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I thought it was taboo. I didn't think it was right. No, that ain't right, you know. Okay, let me give you a simple example.
Speaker 5: People. Alwa was like, man, yeah, that's female pimps.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna give you a simple as simple example. Here in Hollywood, you have actors, you have actress.
Speaker 5: Right, you go to.
Speaker 7: A restaurant that got waitress and they got waitress, right, they say waitress and actress because it's a feminine aspect. So if you want to say, if you just wotan's since she got some holes and she she put them down where you got pimps and she got pimp trists. You can never be a pimp, you know what I'm saying. Mean, you can never be a pimp woman. Yes, what I'm saying. You can go through the motions. You can get a woman that geese under a fake bitch a pair of stop saying she a pair of monkey with no pocket, she a fit pair of fip, fixed up garbage. Can you say what I'm saying? We know that you know what I'm saying. Mean, if the bitch ain't got I mean Kenny Redd said the best of piture with no instructus ahead of he self destruction, just then that's your own boy. So we understand how that gang go. But no woman can never be a pimp. She should not even want to be a name Lex.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the girl that she had, I took that girl from.
Speaker 7: Her and then that brought yes stad she got out of my camp and she went back to Lex and she wanted to be a lesbian lifestyle.
Speaker 5: So you know, I'm saying she's a lesbian. And you know my.
Speaker 7: Girls on pimps up, hold on, they was arguing with her about bitch, come on home, come back home, bitch.
Speaker 5: You ain't no bitch, ain't gonna never get no money in.
Speaker 7: Mine, you know, said I mean in real holes and real pimps understand that, you know. But you got women out there, you know, who are just as vicious as men who are opportunists, you know, and they don't even understand the game, and they think they're doing.
Speaker 5: What we do.
Speaker 7: And and and real folk for people that really don't know that. Pepper ain't got nothing to do with no money. I don't want no money. You can't just give me anything. You gotta give me my respect. I want your soul, you know what I'm saying. When my stomach grow, I want you to be there to give me a plate.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Mean when I got these the bathroom and hand me some toilet paper, you know, when my teeth fell sudden need to be clear, I need to be passing me a toothbrush, you know what I'm saying. That's what the pilps go for. The real pills for sold. If you don't a real pilpot to give instructions, you know what I'm saying. That's what you do, Hey, cook me sudden eat, Hey go get my shoes out of the car. Hey, that's what pimping is. Pipping this instruction when people got this misconception that it's all about selling pussy. Man, my bitch is Holly ever sold pussy? They sold pussy reality, it's a difference.
Speaker 5: They have a.
Speaker 7: Trigger, the trick, they can go gainst the pussy here ever touched the pussy, undersaid me. And I get millions from just giving a game that I can give a bitch for not turning the day with trigger not being a flat back.
Speaker 5: That's why you know, I was the king for so many years.
Speaker 3: These niggas, you know, they was.
Speaker 7: Over there, had bitch turning. They getting pennies and and Nichols and stuff like that. You know, I was getting thirty thousand to pop ten thousand a part. But well, you know, you know y'all send me a hundred thousand dollars watchers, you know, mink Coach, two tone, Rose Rouce's all that shit. Because I wasn't into it for that, you know. And if a woman gave me her mind and her soul, I can elevate her. I could level her up. I could take her to that I can show how to go in the casino. Never touch a man's penis, never suck as penis, never get her vagina penetrated, and come up out of there with ten thousand, fifteen thousand. It's different levels to this game, bro, That's all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm gonna tell you the one thing you brought that you brought to the game, right, every rapper wanted to be a pimpy one time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, they all They had me on the animals.
Speaker 3: And that's when and that's noticed, that's when all the pimps start catching the cases.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah. And that's why I say I.
Speaker 7: Didn't now was pimps up holes down an American pimp because I know that that was as to the Black community as Scarface was to our era. When niggas wanted to be Rick Ross and niggas was selling keys and herod, they wanted to be scarfaced. Niggas wanted to be like New Jack City Colors came on the TV next day, everybody game banging in Little Rock, you know what I'm saying. And that was influential. That was influenced by Hollywood. So when we did Pimps up Holes, down I was the star of hip. I was the main figure pimpsul hole down. I had a small part in American Pimp. But right after that you started seeing Snoop Dogg, you know, want to be a pimp. You know to t I had Pimpscott Click, Ludacris pipped all over the world, Nelli, Pimp Juice, and Hollywood came right in and they propagated. And then what happened. The fans came in. They hit us with human traffic. How can you say that black men are human trafficking when they the first traffics they brought us over here from the Africa. The translated in the African slave trade. We had over two million people died in the Atlanta passages and Electria passage, and we had millions. It was five million slaves in this country.
Speaker 3: And uh and uh.
Speaker 7: Eighteen sixty four before eighteen sixty five domanicipation of population. Out of that five million, they was working absolutely free. It was one hundred percent tax on the slave, meaning that he didn't get no food, get no clothes.
Speaker 5: Everything was taken from him. At that time. Minimum wage is even if we say fifty cent eight dollars a day. That was four dollars a day. That's twenty million dollars a day, right, twenty million dollars a day time two hundred and sixty four years. You tell me who the real human traffickers are. Yeah, let me you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: This is at that point real, you know, because I ain't gonna get int the politics at all right now. But I always tell people that, you know, everybody always talk about this person, this person. I said, we don't need to be given nobody our voting list. They talking about breaking this offs.
Speaker 1: So you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Mother for calcommon Has, I'm gonna tell you why.
Speaker 7: The reason why I'm voting for it because she works with us, my organization, Hip Hopraternity. She let us bring my people there, my my miss King tries our CEO over there, and James C. B.
Speaker 5: Gray and Key Moore and we work with them.
Speaker 7: Either Ice t did a drop for him, you know, stop the violence and if you brothers would like to do it drop. We trying to stop the visus. And you know she was working with us, and a lot of people don't know. She didn't want nothing but rappers. It's called hip hop against gun violence and brothers out here talking about some men. I love Trump, I love Trump, I love Trump. Hey man, I fucks with Trump too. I said to get one of his conceitos. Back in the day, I used to marry him. You know, I love the way he hang out with brothers. But when we talk about you know, Kamala Harrison, Kamala Harris, A lot of people don't know that this woman is actually fucking with hip hop. She fucked with uh you know, what's my man name, Big Daddy kinge Iced Tea. She fucked with migos to do uh uh Clayboo, she whatever his name is. She fuck with all of us. You know, miss my now National Director of Veteran Affairs, Miss Asher had none. That's Cassabury.
Speaker 5: She's on her administration.
Speaker 7: Go to her, everybody, go to Osha Casterbury Asha her Nanda's cabinet. Go to her page. You'll see me on there. You also see President Bike. You'll see the Vice president on theres.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what we're working with them for. I told them.
Speaker 7: In order for us to work with y'all, we need at least two to three hundred million dollars, you know, to build community centers HHF headquarters, and they're acting the capacity of a like a wym C eight where we can help these kids out and we can teach them to hip hop because you know what American new foreign policy is hip hop. You know, every time a dignitary or somebody go over to uh Dubai, they go over to Saudi Arabi. You know that, you know jay Z, you know snow Dog and these people.
Speaker 5: That's why they court hip hop.
Speaker 7: That's why hip hop is being court because we are us, y'all, the originators of this.
Speaker 5: We are the original. I mean we we are the people that's the most influential.
Speaker 7: In the world, not politics, not the white man, hip hop, not rock and roll, hipop, not country music, hip hop. That's why we got to take control of this. And that's what the hip hopportunity is doing.
Speaker 6: Do you think she uses us though as far as because like you said, hip hop is powerful makes a gang of money created billionaires and millionaires. Do you feel that they use us because we are more connected to the average community.
Speaker 7: Motherfucker? Well, let me explain to politics withitics. Politics is called quick quote pro label for a favor. All politicians are prostituted.
Speaker 5: They all for sale. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Mean, they all uses us. You know what I'm saying mean, we just got to figure out how do we want to be used, and we got to understand how to set up measures and activities in different events. That's gonna be to our benefit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Mean.
Speaker 7: So if she says she's gonna give us two to three hundred million dollars, if she's working with us, if we got a problem with gun violence, and my man j C. B. Great, he got the street corner resources will come. Every time make a shot, we come and we we deal with that. You know, we try to neutralize the brothers from killing each other. This is the type of stuff that we're doing in the community with the hip opternity. If they down with us, they'll be down with them.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. I don't mind.
Speaker 7: I don't have no problem with a little Way and collect Black being down with Donald Trump. Hey, if he part of me, I would be two. So what you got to understand is yet that all uses us?
Speaker 5: Right, it's not.
Speaker 7: It's called quick quote pro it's a favorite for a favorite. That's what politics is. And you know what. Umar Johnson said this recently and I agree with him. He said, Man, what brothers.
Speaker 5: Don't understand is that we can vote for where we want to vote for. It the electoral college. They the one who picked the gut the president.
Speaker 7: Hillary beat Donald Trump. Hillary be Donald Trump. She wanted to pop vote. Our board wanted to pop vote who they picked. They picked Bush and they put picked Trump. So it don't make that's just a game that they play. It's a manipulation. But what I have to understand is that it's a favorite for a favorite. The reason why Little Wayne and Koda Black was pardon because the dude that got them pardon. You have saying, say, hey man, these people you I'm saying, they support our interests and that's what they do. They only gonna help who helped them. So if we helping Miss Kamala Harris, you know, with her initiative which we had, we went on the radio station, I think it was in Vegas one on part one O eight and we had James C. B. Gray, a national spokesperson, talking and interests in ice teams. Both of them was on there speaking on behalf of their oppternity. You have said me that just gave us a favorite. So, miss Kamala Harris, you know what I'm saying, You just want to look at how the politics go. She should do something for the hip hop fraternity. She owe us a favor because we got down with her, you know, from a political perspective where we felt that it's best fit our interests. If it don't fit your interest, don't vote outside your interest.
Speaker 5: If Donald Trump fits your interest.
Speaker 7: With Donald Trump doing so both for Donald Trump, I tell my partner love Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Man niggas a gangster. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I said, well, both of them, I said me. But I have a right to choose too, you know what I'm saying. Then you said something about the Bible. You're talking about women being mean, and you're saying about the Bible. It's son in the Bible that I read when I was in prison, when I was in solitary of fire.
Speaker 3: He we have more few like a woman's score. Man.
Speaker 5: Revelations. Revelations is a cold book. Man.
Speaker 7: If y'all if you don't like nothing about the Bible, read Revelations so much game in it about the woman. The woman is a cold demonstration man. You know what I'm saying a lot of brothers don't understand. But yeah, but you know that's the only reason why I'm fucking with her and I you know, but anybody in the hip hopatternity could vote as they want to. But I know she allowed our young brother, Keen Moore to go to the White House.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying me. And you know, we got some things that we got going on.
Speaker 7: I can't talk about right now because I'm in the NBA, but I'm just telling you man, you know. And then also I got daughters, so as a black man and a black woman, right, if you don't believe in politics, if you don't like Kamala Harris, you know what I'm saying me thinking about the imagery of your daughter seeing a black woman at the helm of this country.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: It got because no matter who you vote for, they gonna do what they do anyway. But if you want to see the imagery and you want to see us winning as black folks. Whenco Barack Obama is the only president I would have ever voted for it, the reason why I voted for him was because I just want to see that.
Speaker 3: Imagery, right, everybody did.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, and as a formal pen on the farm, as a former pimp. Pe know, the way we won in the game is when we pull up in the rolls in the jury. You know, that image you know, helped to knock the bro you know what I'm saying me, So imagery is everything.
Speaker 5: So we got to make sure that we.
Speaker 7: Got a positive image on our young women, you know what I'm saying. So my daughters, which I got a daughter with a master degree, I got daughters with all kind of college experiences. I don't know if they got some interest in politics, but if they did, you know, hey man, it's a probability if they see Kamala win, maybe they can go and try sometime, you know. And that's just I mean, that might not be enough to you know, but I'm telling you, don't make a d this.
Speaker 3: You gotta action for sure. Gold You've never been a rapper, nah, just the game. God know, it's a cool.
Speaker 4: Motherfucking sometimes that's all the tape. That's why I say.
Speaker 6: Sometimes they take normal motherfuckers who can you know, do the same motherfucking thing and still have confidence and pride because there ain't nothing.
Speaker 3: Wrong with it.
Speaker 4: You feel me.
Speaker 3: You know, I know you are. I was talking to what's my man? You gotta record an artists, you gotta rapper that you managed right this here?
Speaker 5: Yes, Mike Fash, Mike fast Fresh, come on up here, on over.
Speaker 3: Here, real quick, man, because I told you what I wanted to get you over here? When are you telling me? Come over here? Bro? I wish we had another shift for you. But this man, how many strings have you done in your single?
Speaker 5: Twenty billion?
Speaker 3: This man got twenty biggest strings. Man, that's a lot of loop.
Speaker 4: Oh definitely, that's a lot of strings.
Speaker 3: What's the name of the song?
Speaker 9: When she walked?
Speaker 5: And the other? What's the other one? Then answer the circuit.
Speaker 3: Hey man, don't listen to this man right there. I'm gonna let you give my goods. I'm being a bad oats right now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, let the man sit down. Hey man, this is California. Man, now, California.
Speaker 5: I mean I might freshoo?
Speaker 4: What's good with?
Speaker 1: How y'all done?
Speaker 3: We killed? I'm gonna shoot this Michael for sure? Twenty big and streams to impress the bad ship man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I appreciate that. Man.
Speaker 3: The own boys has been in the game.
Speaker 4: Niggas got two streams and ship. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And where are you from?
Speaker 9: You said, originally from New Orleans, Louisa, And I started rapping at d f W Dallas Forward, Texas though.
Speaker 5: Where his cousin is. Okay, yeah, yeah, this is how we get cool.
Speaker 7: So Mexico got robbed, right, robbed from Milwaukee, and he called me and I was able to get mystical jewry back, right, you know what I'm saying. Mean, And so when he told me that miss the coat was his, uh his uncle, I said, you know, he.
Speaker 5: Got robbed and I got his jewey back and uh whatever.
Speaker 7: He said, Oh man, you know that's got to tell me about his family members and stuff like that. And you know he was there with BG and all of you know, so he's been he been in the culture for.
Speaker 4: A minute, putting in the work, Yes, indeed.
Speaker 5: And so so yes I had to sign him.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, man, that's sometimes that's what it takes. You know, you gotta go through the trenches sometimes. Man, that's where we come from. But you know, you come out on the other end with positive situation. You get to hook up with Ken and everything is wonderful, you know what I'm saying. So everything happened for a reason, man, especially when you come from the streets. Man, you know, we we have to, like you said, sometime that road is a little unpaved, you know what I'm saying, to get a little rocky, but you still get to the end of the street, make that turn, and now you're on smooth pavement. So sometimes that's what it takes. Man.
Speaker 3: When he up at one of them Grammys and stuff, I can say, hey, man, we had them on things.
Speaker 9: Yes, there you go, sup on the way, So yeah, that's that's what she's national. Yess indeed, let that breed. Yeah, yeah, that's a that's a lot I say. I did like a show. Sierra just did it recently. But before Beyonce had did a show us. She was performing and she did the song like and the performance like this show love to Us straight like.
Speaker 5: That, and there was a Coachella So they just did it too, like you.
Speaker 9: Said, so Cheller, they had played it and did their own. Diplo got his own version of the song. They actually about to put that out.
Speaker 7: It's crazy thing about it. Just tell them, man the whole school man, how many people are.
Speaker 9: Doing it all over the world And man, yeah, man, every every other country.
Speaker 4: They're doing the dancing.
Speaker 6: Doing their own versions and ship and all the TikTok moves and all that, and then yeah, you get you get real, you get you, You get real big quick when people start making their own versions and ship who we used to call remixes back back in the day, but now with social media and the Internet, people can make their own versions and dance steps and all kinds of shit to it. So that's what my son always tell me. When people use your stuff, it makes you go viral faster, you feel.
Speaker 3: Because I was down nire because I saw so many people. I look on the thing, I'm looking at some more videos. They got two three nigga views. I'm like, they're getting warm uegels off up to say, the legs that strouged Pika. They telling stuff down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tell them, don't take that ship down.
Speaker 6: Tell them because uh yeah, that that basically gives you you though. They said, that's how you go viral when other people start wanting to post your ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 9: It's actually a way where you could, like you could leave it up, but the money that's being aired still.
Speaker 3: Go to you.
Speaker 4: So it's a way you can do that.
Speaker 5: You collect the money from their views.
Speaker 3: Still exactly, No, not as far as not as far as the label situation. You don't really need No, you don't gotta fuck with no, not at all.
Speaker 4: It's already coming in like that.
Speaker 7: But you know the good thing about it though, you know. I remember we was at a show and uh, he was performing and the women was taking their ball and they was throwing it. They titty doing the titty thing, and I'm like, man, what the hell is That's before I signed.
Speaker 5: I said, Man, who is you? Dude?
Speaker 7: You know I'm sorry, And come to find out, you know, he was the truth. Man, So I said, Man, just come on to a letter.
Speaker 5: Man. I got a situation for you. Man, You're gonna love it. You know what I'm saying, Man, not at all.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, Man, if you got a girlfriend, you're getting your career pomp nangle.
Speaker 6: Last time, I had better take advice from Goldie Man to stop playing the ship.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 3: You good to go, man. That's amazing. Man. I'm glad to see your brothers out there doing a bunch of positive stuff. That's why, if you notice, I ain't talked to you all about no pimping, No one time because he got a movie past.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly times.
Speaker 3: People want to define uspial pass all the time. Yeah, instead of what we're doing right now. Cuture right.
Speaker 7: And that's why I say put a put, don't put a period by my name. Put comments because you know I got two books, you know, The Out of Human Chests, you know, Pepolgy, the forty Laws of Game, and they best sellers.
Speaker 5: They all got.
Speaker 7: Five stars on any platform. You know, ain't too many artists can do that. It was my pep body in this twenty second printing. Most books only go to two printings. It's in this twenty second printy or its sell it like it would sell it years ago.
Speaker 5: And the good thing I tell people, the good thing about.
Speaker 7: It is I own one hundred percent of rights of my audio audiobow rights, so both books, and I had to get it back from Simon Schuster because you know, being in the music game.
Speaker 5: So I go, I go look at my my, my, my, my roorties, and they said, you know, there's no money. I'm like, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 7: And then you know, I went there they said, well it says in the contract fifteen percent royalty. But when they go to paperback. It reversed the five percent. So I had to go to Simon and Schuster. I offer a fifty thousand dollars. I said, look, I want to buy the rights to my audio book. So I wrote a contract, put a Jewish name on it, copy and pastry from the internet, and tuck it over to Sybone Shoe Street. When I got the contract in there, I had the check. I had fifty thousand dollars on it, but I didn't endorse it. The lawyer's ready. I showed him the check. You know, I pushed your check out their face. They looked at the check. I flipped that bitch. They signed that home. I hit it without the dough. The CEO of the company call He said, say, man, you did sign the check. I said, well, she they didn't read the fucking contract.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So I ended up owning I want a hundred gold Look, I can't make this shit up.
Speaker 5: Go there out of it with dot Com, say Ki and I be the older and you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: And that goes back to a MCA was talking about, Man, fuck the pistol, fuck all that game. Main she motherfuck you want to play me, I'm gonna play you on your motherfucking level just that begin.
Speaker 5: Guess what.
Speaker 7: Guess what they respected so fucking much that they allowed me to be a fucking agent.
Speaker 5: I'm a literally agent for Cybone.
Speaker 3: Shoot.
Speaker 7: The same people that tried to play me and I played back. Now I did did three books deals with them, you know what I'm saying. Brought Boosie over there, got Boosie did, bought Icey over, got Iceyer that we did with Corey wise you have said me, and got action at more books, you know, because they respect that. I didn't come up there with the violence. And I told the people. The guy jereed me, I told her what happened. I said, bro listen, I'm only playing the game that y'all talking exactly. And I said, mean, y'all got me. I haven't seen royalties in four five years, you know what I'm saying? What the fuck is going on? And sold millions of dollars worth of books.
Speaker 5: Now they made.
Speaker 7: Millions off of the ownership of that, So you know what I'm saying me, that's just some game for y'all.
Speaker 5: Man, y'all don't always got to go in there with the gun.
Speaker 7: You ain't got to cut your executives out, You ain't got to cush the record that it was out.
Speaker 5: Just get smart man, use your intelligence, you know what I'm saying me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, definitely went in there back in the day, like yeah, here so that nigga checked being Yeah.
Speaker 5: But but but if I can send the bitch out there and get.
Speaker 7: A million dollars, you know what I'm saying, and get in the game, or I can play a nigga out of some money, right well, what makes me.
Speaker 5: Think that just gonna do?
Speaker 7: Got a Harvard or Yale, a Columbia University or or or a Cameras University, a title behind his name, He got some cheat skin that he you know, gonna play me. No, we're gonna go like like he said, Apple's a orange metrics the metric you know, send me what what white, black, orange?
Speaker 3: Green?
Speaker 5: Man can all play me exactly? The send mean what who's gonna all smart me?
Speaker 7: That's what I'm trying to say, you know what I'm saying me, And that's the point that I try to make to young people like man.
Speaker 5: Listen, man, hey, man, use your head for more than a head rack. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's real. Man. I appreciate y'all coming on, man, but you've been sitting over there holding on to that Bible tequila all night.
Speaker 7: Yeah man, hey man, I want to offer y'all. Man, hey man, this is my brand man to kill you more. He Me and my man Steve Love, along with Forte International.
Speaker 5: You know, y'all might have seen a lot of deals.
Speaker 7: You know, we didn't dig deals with for busy yo, Ma, Ma and Steve Love, you know we collaborate. You know when you see Bussy coming to kod and I can nearly buy twenty million dollars looking twenty thousan dollars liquor, I made that deal happen. I'm to be high the scene man, you know, like just like I chose y'all what I did with Cyber Schuste, I could talk to white folks.
Speaker 5: I know how to negotiate. I know how to do business.
Speaker 7: That's why having me as your manager or as your executive, I'm the best person for the deal because I know how to get business done.
Speaker 5: And my man and Steve Boa yeah yeah, well see you know the game. Like me and Steve O.
Speaker 7: We didn't travel and people don't even know it. We just put on some record clothes and blue jen and we went to every liquor store and dropped cases out.
Speaker 5: That's where the money. You can make money like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Then, you know, we put the fly, we put the billboards all over the country and all that stuff.
Speaker 5: And I we didn't did it together. We didn't went in the car.
Speaker 7: You know, we didn't flew all over the country and talked to people, you know, and did deals, you know what I'm saying. Like I said, you know, in atlant of people don't know when they was buying that bootsy liquor and all those liquor stores. I was the one talking to them people, you know, talking to them.
Speaker 3: We need to get that blue staff, that blue Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 4: Well not.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, well looking here man, that go My uh business partner, Steve Love over there.
Speaker 5: It's just money entertainment. You know.
Speaker 7: He also helped Boosie with the uh the rap slack deal we do. We got relationships with clogs, you know, we do book deals, we do liquid deals, and you know, we bring a whole nother flavor. Because we're from Milwaukee, were from the bottom. They call it Kilwaukee man, we ain't got no Mexicans, we ain't got no Colombians. We ain't got nothing, man, we just got this straight poverty. So you know what I'm saying, when we make a move, you know what I'm saying, we going real hard, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: We could because we from that man, we like from the bottom. And that's yeah, that's what Tony dial.
Speaker 3: From y'all teell me sometimes you just pressed on, you know.
Speaker 7: You know Tony Neil Court DJs, right, you know, yeah, the Court DJs. Yeah yeah, he's from Milwaukee. Whokuka from Milwaukee. You know, a baby drew from Milwaukee. Father Divine Jour Divice from Milwaukee.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: And then you know, we we got my brother of Valentino, that's my main man, big. So we got players you know that really be down with us, man, and we bang a whole other element to the business side.
Speaker 3: Y'all get to give the people some traffic directions and we would have them our link to Hip hop Eternity site for your podcast.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: Game God Goldie on Instagram. Don't hate to player, learn the game. I got the game guy mentality course, you know get these principles. I got weekly game calls me and can we do biweekly game calls? Young Goldie Underscore on Instagram check me out.
Speaker 9: Yeah, go follow me on all platforms, Mike Fresh, m y K f or E s H on everything, type it in Hey.
Speaker 7: You can find me at HHL media dot com. Join, become a member and I'll follow you back. You can email me everything all my informations on there. If you got music, did upload the music? We look at the music we're trying to sign artists, were trying to work with people like we work with Mike Fresh. You just gotta have talent to have skills. Also, uh, you know, if you want to just hit me up, you want to build some social media stuff, hit me at up on ig at Real, pillow Kid Underscore. I'm trying to get to one hundred thousand follow us, so y'all bring me there. I'm about close to seventy. I need about thirty thousand more followers. So if it's thirty thousand out of y'all out there, I need y'all to follow me there. If you want to get some real game, you go get my book The forty Laws of Game Penpology at audible dot com or you go get Art of Human Chances to teach you how to maneuver, to try to strategize, how to play some of the things that we've been talking about on this show. The book everything your Daddy, your mama, and they teach you. The book will teach you.
Speaker 4: And thank you for listening, Jill, And that's what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, Eric, remember check that description for these links.
Speaker 5: Okay, shoutout to requard a board our brand and this is your sir.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and you know what we do with stuff like that, So us sh up and we out of here, all.
Speaker 7: Right, man, sure, man, I love this best. It's one of the best interviews we did. Man.
Speaker 4: So people, we we just sitting down because we can have conversations.
Speaker 3: Well, that concludes another episode of Against the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to down to load the iHeart app and subscribe to The gangst Chronicles podcast For Apple users, find a purple micae on the front of your screen. Subscribe to the show, leave a comment and rating. Executive producers for The Gangster Chronicles podcasts of Norman Steel Aaron M. C a Tyler. Our visual media director is Brian Wyatt, and our audio editors tell It Hayes. The Gangster Chronicles is a production of iHeartMedia Network and the Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app Apple Podcasts wherever you're listening to your podcasts.