Speaker 1: Well, we have come out.
Speaker 2: Your city. I get saying you are confidenz will be desire a tale and if you want a little banging, Uni, I come along.
Speaker 3: The American Revolution was against the billionaires of their time.
Speaker 4: The tax system as we have it is fundamentally unjust. We are speaking about living in the wealthiest city, in the wealthiest country in the history of the world, where one in four New Yorkers are living in poverty.
Speaker 3: And we are going to have to explore massive judicial reform state by state and at the federal level. And everything should be on the table. As far as I'm concerned, freedom is.
Speaker 5: Back in style. Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 2: To be away, I'm coming to your site. You don't want to play against Allas and saying you a conscious song.
Speaker 5: Sean hen New Sean Hennity Show more me. I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. I got the easy part. Just do the show here in the beautiful studios in New York. While Sean is halfway around the world. He's in China with the President and reporting backgett and all kinds of exclusive interviews. We'll here's some of them a little later in the show. It's a long trip over there. It's like six thousand hours to get there. It's three days in China. It's not a lot of fun over there, and then it's like a million hours to come back. Now you might be a little upset because the President has not tweeted as not true social done nothing online for a couple of days. That's because when you go to China, you can't take your phone, you can't take your computer. The surveillance there is brutal, not only total surveillance, they will embed stuff in your phone that you can never find or never ever get out. So President had to leave everything here Sean too. You can't bring your phone, you can't bring any device. You have to get a special burner phone that you'll throw away as soon as you'll leave. So because of that, he can't truth social, he can't do any of that. I guess that's good. Take a break for a few days. Lots of meetings. You know, I knew Donald Trump. He lived right down there, right a block from a block from where we're sitting right now. His office was a block from there. He was in New York. He was having fun and now look what he's got. You gotta fly to China, you gotta would you like to meet with s for two hours? It doesn't sound like a lot of fun to me. Apparently it went well, depends what you read New York Time times tensions mount, it's all about how bad. Everybody says it went very well. In fact, you know, the best signs sometimes of these body language experts. And they got this body language expert to go over exactly how it looked. And she's a real good body language expert because she she's the one the government uses to testify in trials. And she analyzed all the footage of Trump greeting, she Trump walking with She all this, she said, clearly, Trump is king of the jungle, not the least bit intimidated. You can tell by all the body language that they both respect each other, no intimidation. Trump feels the power. You can tell by the way he walks. She says, it's like a peacock, like a lion, showing his power. He's walking in a straight walk, a military walk. And Trump very friendly. You know, it's a very formal thing when you meet she But she says Trump is patting him on the back, which she says is a power move but also an affectionate move. And at some point you see she had him on the back as well, indicating there's a great connection an affection between these two guys, the opposite of other presidents. You know, when Obama went, they wouldn't even bring out the stairs for the plane. He had to go down at the back entrance of Air Force, went down the little baby stairs. It was pretty embarrassing. And you can always tell the way you gauge what you're greeting is by who's sent to greet you, And with Obama, with Biden, it was somebody in the government, some government protocol, somebody. With Trump, it was the vice president of China. Now she never does this himself, so the highest thing they could give you is the vice president of China, all the top ministers, officials, they had red carpet, literally a red carpet. They had military band, they had two hundred kids waving the flag. It was pretty impressive, and the meeting went well. It was I mean, there were tense moments, and there should be tense about Iran, tense about Taiwan. Now, a couple of things have come out of it. The word was that China was going to start selling weapons to Iran, shoulder fired missiles, other things. They would do it through a third country. But now you can never trust China to live up to any agreement. But apparently they agreed not to sell the weapons to Iran. They did pretty well on most things. Now everybody, every major cabinet official is on the trip. So hegxith meets with his counterpart in China. You know, best meets with his counterpart in China. And again it doesn't sound like a fun Linda, would you like to have to meet with the foreign minister in China for two hours?
Speaker 6: Are you coming with me?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I don't want.
Speaker 6: I think if you and I went together, we'd have a good time.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: I think some interesting conversations.
Speaker 1: Again, I don't know why he wanted this job. He was having fun here in New York. I watch him now every day. You know, he's meeting with the President of Peru for three hours. What the heck would you say to the President of Peru for three hours if you were somewhere and somebody sat him down next to this is the President Peru talk to him. What would you talk to him about?
Speaker 6: I think he's having some pretty good conversation.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, listen, obviously I'm crazy and he's not. He enjoys this, he loves this. And all these guys, Steve Witkoff, Jared, they love this. They loved meeting with the President of Finland. What the heck would you say to the president of Finland? What would you talk to about?
Speaker 7: How did you see that Ge went down the line and shook the hands of so many of our cabinet members.
Speaker 6: Pretty big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unlike with Biden. Unlike with Biden, and Biden did not get that kind of treatment. He also, you know, Eric Trump is on the trip. Now, think about this. He brings his son, Eric, who's an international businessman. The guy is building skyscrapers all over the world. He's running a massive business all over the world. Joe Biden brings Hunter with him. A crack addict, doesn't work artist. Now, not at the time. He had not yet started that fake painting career. Now, at the time, he was just a crack addict with no job of any kind. And obviously Eric, you wouldn't believe where they're building these Trump towers there's wanting to buy. There's one. A couple of them are going up in countries. I never even heard of it, how to look them up. So obviously he's looking to do this in China. So it's a good business opportunity. Now this is uh and she must appreciate this. Here's a guy who builds spectacular skyscrapers for him in with Biden. He brings his crack addict son who's and Biden says, you know, he just started a hedge fund. He'd like you to invest a crack addict who knows nothing about a hedge fund. So it's a whole different trip. Now, there were some problems. There was apparently a White House staffer got trampled by Chinese reporters. A secret service was kept out of some event. There was a big clash over that. Now here's another problem, although I don't mind this one. American journalists were prevented from going places. American journalists were prevented from joining the presidential motorcade. It's not so bad. These fake news people deserve it. Dust ups with the Chinese Americans all upset part of the officials to keep a tight hold on their American guests dictate coverage of a global news event. US reporters were subject to strict controls, including limited access to bathrooms and the confiscation of water bottles. It's like eighty five degrees there, no water, no bathroom. I think we should bring that system here. I think we should use that in this country. Do that to these reporters. No water bottles allowed. And then when the president departed the meeting, reporters tried to follow and they were blocked. I bet the President like that too. I don't think he minded that at all. They had the big state dinner, beautiful magnificence. You see the tables, the chairs, the stuff on the tables, the those big things, the covers on the food. It was quite impressive. What was the menu? See, I don't think I don't think Donald Trump was too thrilled about this. Beef ribs, yeah, roast duck and tira massu. Now that's not Donald Trump. Donald Trump is a cheeseburger, French fries, chocolate cake, No tira massieux. What else did they have? Well, they had lobster and tomato soup, stewed seasonal vegetables. I don't think Donald Trump has ever heard the words seasonal vegetables. It's not for him, slow cooked salmon and mustard sauce, pan fried pork bun, and in what was described as a trumpet shell shaped pastry. It doesn't sound so great. Now. The other good thing is President Trump did a ten minute toast and it was pretty impressive. Not just an ad lib toast, but it was a really, really well written toast. Apparently went through the whole history of Chinese American relations and brought up all this stuff. You know, your man at of realist. It was Chinese workers that laid the railroad tracks back in America that connected the Atlantic and Pacific. It was American travelers to China millions of years ago that helped spread literacy and modern medicine. So he went through the whole thing. President Theodore Roosevelt, who provided the funds to build the President She's Alma mata. So it was a great ten minute toast. And at the end he announced they've agreed President she will visit the White House September twenty fourth. So it's a great relationship. He's coming September twenty fourth. Now I guarantee you he's going to get some real food for once, President Trump will have cheeseburgers, French fries, and that great chocolate cake that he has. Hey. Even at the ate dinner, they had these Chinese musicians play and at some point they played Ymca for the president. Now it's just instrumental, and it's a Chinese like, a like a very formal, a bunch of musicians playing it. Trump revealed earlier that the First Lady hates Ymca, hates when he dances to it. Can't kant stand to see it. That's okay when he does it. Now, they did say again China never sticks to any agreements, but they did say that China's agreed to help, that they would actually love to help. Between the US and Iran. Again, they committed to not sending any weapons. Now, you got to remember, Straits of Hormose close doesn't really affect us. We don't need any oil. We don't get oil from the Straits of Hormus, We get nothing from it. China gets fifty percent of its oil out of the Strait of Hormus. So it's hurting them not so much right now because they have tremendous oil reserves. But that's not gonna last that long. So they will need, desperately need it reopen. They're also talking about them buying oil from America, which has never happened before. It's a little tricky though, because if you look on a map, a ran is pretty close to a one side of China, very close. It's easy to ship it. For us to do it from the West coast, it's a little tough, believe it or not. We don't have enough oil on the West Coast because all those environmentalists blocked the building of pipelines for all these years, so we don't have the pipelines to get enough oil out out to California. That's one reason they're paying seven dollars a gallon, because they block the pipelines from coming there and bring them the oil that they need. So anyway, we've got a lot to get to today. Linda, you've been very quiet. What's going on you? Okay?
Speaker 6: Listen? You're on a roll, brother. I mean, you know, when the man is in his moment, who am I to interrupt?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That means she's doing something.
Speaker 6: No, do you want to know what I was doing?
Speaker 7: I'm saying, please, that's beneath me, all right, I'm sending Jason a copy of the Chinese band playing YMCA as President Trump disembarked from the first one, because they actually have video of it, and when you first hear it, you're.
Speaker 6: Like, this is this YMCA because it's so formal. Oh, but it's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: We can play it on the air, Yes we can. Oh, don't go away. We'll get to it coming up. We'll get to it coming up. Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Now Seanson's big exclusive interviews while there, will play some of them a little later. Hey, make sure you follow me on Instagram. They took away like hundreds of my followers. What they said they were bots, Well.
Speaker 6: They're not, I own. Well maybe they were were just New Yorkers with attitude. It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: We need them replaced. Follow me on Instagram. Mark Simone NYC at Instagram, and make sure you go to Hannity dot com. Lots of good stuff up there. We'll take some calls. One eight hundred nine to four to one. Sean is the number back in a moment.
Speaker 5: You know here at the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: We want to thrive, economy, border security, and protection of our children.
Speaker 3: Now, what else can we come up with pissed off.
Speaker 7: The left, cheapen lots right here for all the latest news and information.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Now normally you can hear me on our big flagship station WR here in New York, or you can get my podcast on iHeart. And now the trip to China has been going so well. If you're the New York Times, how do you attack it? What do you do?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Look at this headline about the summit that shows pictures of all the meetings, all the New York Times. Where are the women at the Trump she summoned? How come all these business leaders are men? I don't know, I mean they happened to be. You know, no president has more women in higher positions than Donald Trump. You go to it's his whole history, his whole life. Trump Organization, more women in power than any other company in America. You know when he built Trump Tower, that's nineteen eighty five, a woman was the project manager. That was unheard of in construction in nineteen eighty five. It's going very well. And they really went out of their way to They knew about YMCA, they knew he loved that song. So at the state dinner, they had the very formal Chinese musicians play YMCA. Let's listen to it. Sounds like a college football marching band.
Speaker 6: I would have so loved it if you did the Trump dance. Honestly, it would have been so great.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest. If they started playing this, I don't know if I'd recognize it.
Speaker 6: It took a minute for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh, now you recognize it. It's getting better. It's getting better. Yeah, I don't know if somebody if they had released that back then, it never would have been a hit.
Speaker 9: I like it.
Speaker 6: I think it's fun. It's like a big ten game. I think it's really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like the Ohio State marching band at a football game. It's OK.
Speaker 7: So if you look, I just texted you because you hadn't seen this story. But Brett Behar, who does special report at six o'clock also on the Fox News channel, was out doing his reporting on the streets and with his crew, and he was talking about how it's a surveillance state. There's cameras everywhere, and literally his guy got ticketed while standing there because he was two minutes in the wrong spot.
Speaker 1: From he got ticketed by a drone. Right, yes, he remind me to talk about this later. Drone tickets that's coming. And speed cameras, you know they got them in the cities.
Speaker 6: They are here.
Speaker 1: Speed cameras are about to go on the highways. That is not right. You'll have to go fifty five. It's terrible. Hey, back in a moment, more on China. We'll talk to an expert. It's Mark Simone here for Sean Annity. You can't always get what you want, but you can get Sean Hannity online at hannity dot com. Hey, welcome back, Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Now make sure you watch Hannity tonight nine o'clock on the Fox News Channel. Big exclusive interview with President Trump after the summit. It's the President for about an hour talking about it. So don't miss it tonight at nine o'clock on Hannity. We'll play a clip or two in a moment. But right now, let's talk to the China expert, Gordon Shang, author of Plan Red, China's project to destroy America. Nobody knows this stuff better. Gordon Chang, How you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm fine, Mark, and thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Hey, And I've talked to people that have been in the China negotiations in the past, and they say, no matter what China agrees to, they will never stick to it.
Speaker 5: Is that true?
Speaker 4: That's true, and that's unfortunate, you know. And we've seen this in a number of different cases. So for instance, in the past, the January twenty twenty Phase one trade deal, we're trying to agreed to specific purchases of US agricultural and manufactured products, really easy to comply with, and they completely failed. Also, Boeings, they have agreed in summit's with presidents to buy Ballings and then afterwards canceled the orders. So this is going to be a challenge for President Trump. But Trump is Trump, and I think that he is going to be able to force the Chinese to do things. So we'll have to see, of course, but I'm optimistic that Trump can get the Chinese to comply.
Speaker 1: Well what is the Chinese thinking on that? Well, just agree to everything and just never do it. What's the strategy there?
Speaker 4: The strategy is deception. This is going to the heart of Chinese strategy or millennia, and they feel that they can say one thing and people will agree to it. They also there's a certain amount of arrogance because they believe that they're at the center of the world and that everybody else has to pay homage to them. So they believe that they don't have to comply with their words. And it's just a historical carryover from a very long period. Siejimping is also arrogant. He's arrogant beyond belief. Matter of fact, today he insulted President Trump in his face in those public comments by referring to something an ancient ancient Greek theory about a rising power meeting a declining ruling power. In other words, he was saying, President Trump, you're the leader of a declining power. I don't really have to deal with you.
Speaker 1: Now. We all have this illusion that these Chinese are the most brilliant. These Chinese leaders are so brilliant. They've got a two hundred year strategy. They are light years ahead. Is there any truth to that.
Speaker 4: If we go back to the millennial period, Yeah, they did think long term, but Simping has been making some very short term decisions recently. You know, people say an American president thinks in two or four year increments of time. Well, Sie jimping. He thinks, I think daily because he has an election daily. He's very happy if he wakes up alive. So this is a point where the US I think, as a leader who thinks in longer term increments because President Trump he did something, you know, by dealing with Iran that his predecessors just kicked the can down the road. Trump said, no, I'm going to do something that's important for the American people, even if it's unpopular.
Speaker 1: Now, the other illusion of I guess the narrative is that these Chinese leaders are evil. They're like James Pond villains. They're plotting to destroy us. Is that true?
Speaker 4: Yes? Oh, those not in the way, for instance, like doctor No. But they do believe that their system depends upon the destruction of the United States. They do not believe that they can coexist if the United States exists. And basically because they run a very insecure system, it's very top down. They survive on coercion, and they are worried about the inspirational impact of America's values and form of governance on the Chinese people. So they do not believe that their communist party can survive a world in which the United States exists.
Speaker 1: Wow, But don't they want the United States to be consumers to spend a fortune on Chinese products?
Speaker 4: Well, they would, of course, they want people to buy stuff, but they want other Communists to buy stuff, and they tolerate us, and you know they understand. Yes, in the short term, maybe they want Americans to buy stuff from them this month, but they don't believe long term that that's the case. And we have seen them in public talk about the destruction of the United States. This is not only permitted, but it's encouraged narrative. And that tells us that we've got a problem because we're not really focusing on it, but we can see what the Chinese are saying and doing.
Speaker 1: So we're talking to Gordon Shang. Do they respect a smooth talking diplomatic a very formal Barack Obama type or a blunt, tough Donald Trump type.
Speaker 4: I think that they respect more a blunt person. And also Trump is unpredictable, so they do want to give him a wide berth. Do they know how to deal with tough American presidents and they know how to deal with weak American presidents? They don't know how to deal with presidents that they can't psych out in advance, and somebody that they can't psych out.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's take a listen to cut for Sean Hannity interviewing the President after the summit. Take a listen to cut for President.
Speaker 9: She would like to see a deal man. Who would like to see a deal man? And he did offer. He said, if I can be a any help at all, I would like to be of help.
Speaker 5: Because I did say that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he did say that. And look, anybody that buys that much oil is obviously got some kind of a relationship with him. But he said, I would love to be a help if I can be of any help whatsoever. He'd like to see the hormos straight open. He said, if I can be of any help whatsoever, I would like to help.
Speaker 1: Now, Gordon Cheng, is he really dying to help us with a ran?
Speaker 4: I don't think Ron has a nuclear weapons program because of China, which supplied materials, equipment, technology, either directly or both directly and indirectly. And so that's the reason why we've got a war in the first place. You know, does C. Jimping want the straight up hormos open? Absolutely? He needs the oil, not only Iran, but from Saudi Arabia and the other Gulf states. So yes, he wants the straight open, but I don't know if that's in our interest until Iran surrenders its missile and bull and it's duke programs.
Speaker 1: And what's the idea here that they China uses Iran as a weapon against us, just like Iran uses as below. Is that the same thing?
Speaker 4: Yes, Iran is a Chinese proxy. The Moullas don't think they're a proxy for anybody, but when you look at the relationship, China has used Iran to disrupt the Middle East to obtain Chinese prospective objectives, and we see the same thing in other places where China works through other states and works through terrorist actors to achieve its goals. Yes, Iran is a proxy.
Speaker 1: And now what about Taiwan. That seems to be a big sticking point here. They absolutely want to take Taiwan right.
Speaker 4: Well, they Sijmping does because he has based his legitimacy on the next thing, Taiwan. Others probably don't think the same way, or at least to the same degree. But for us, it's Taiwan is absolutely critical to our defense. So this is going to be a contest where there is no compromise, and.
Speaker 1: How do you think it's all going to work out China? Does China really have any influence? Can they tell Iran open the straight for us? And will Iran do it?
Speaker 4: I think that they can put a lot of pressure on Iran that, over a course of time, would force the mall is to open up for the IRGC to open up the straight, because China, if it withdrew its support, Iran would be in a very very the leadership would be in a very, very difficult place.
Speaker 1: And bringing all these business leaders, the CEO of Apple, of Boeing of all, what does that mean for China? They appreciate that.
Speaker 4: I think that they would like to exploit foreign companies more c GM pain driving foreign companies out of China. He's been doing this for about a decade, but especially he intensified his campaign in the spring of twenty twenty three. So I think President Trump should be trying to reduce the vulnerabilities of our companies to China, not increasing them by having CEOs go to Beijing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're the Chinese expert. Would you say that this president has the best relationship of anybody with China? All the way back to Nixon.
Speaker 4: What a great question. Probably George H. W. Bush had best relationship because he actually gave Beijing what it needed at a critical moment, which was right after the Tenement massacre. This is not a good chapter in American foreign policy, but the Chinese absolutely loved George H. W.
Speaker 1: Bush. Yeah, all right, So now how safe is the president? Some people are worried about his safety in China being poised. I hear all the people worried that he might get poisoned, he might get this. He's safe, there isn't he?
Speaker 4: I think he's safe. The Chinese had been very have done some things to American diplomats which we would have thought inconceivable. So, for instance, they use sonic weapons on the diplomats and the Guangzhou consulate in twenty eighteen nine. Key, But I don't think that they would target an American president visiting the capitol. That's a little bit too far for them. But at some point, I think we've got to start thinking in very different ways about the Chinese leaders because they're exhibiting some very brazen behavior.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, what about the surveillance. If nobody can bring a phone or a computer over there because they'll embed stuff in it. How bad is that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's really bad. China runs a near total or total surveillance state. They will they'll take capture of your phone and any electronic device. So that's why the US government and companies advise people not to bring their electronic devices into the country.
Speaker 1: And what about Brett Behar is doing a report for Fox and he's walking the wrong way on the street, or the car is parking the wrong place. Apparently there's surveillance cameras, there's drone cameras. He's immediately ticketed. Why are they so crazy about that.
Speaker 4: Stuff, Well, because they're scared of their own people do run that state. And Brett bear said his driver parked in the wrong place and within two minutes on his phone, the driver got a ticket. That's how efficient the Chinese surveillance state is. So they do run the world's most sophisticated coercive state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if they're so sophisticated, don't they realize that that's a reporter Fox News. Don't worry about it, it's not a threat to them.
Speaker 4: Well, the Chinese have threatened that the employees of American media companies, so New York Times reporters have been getting a really rough time Washington Post, CNN. I mean everybody's had a hard time.
Speaker 1: Well, that part we don't mind. But Brett Barre alone. Hey, well, Gordon Shang, great stuff is a book? Is plan read China's project to destroy America. I just tell us though, that that project will not be successful.
Speaker 4: It won't be successful because we're the United for a far stronger society. And when we Americans understand the danger, nobody can touch us.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, good, good work, and thanks to We'll talk again soon. Thanks for being with us.
Speaker 4: Thanks Mark, all right, thank you.
Speaker 1: Who would want to go to this country? You can't bring your phone? You can't bring your It's like a fourteen what an eighteen hour plane ride without your phone, without your computer? You say, why does Trump bring four hundred people with him? Because they've got to have something to do with us? You imagine that no phone. Anyway, we'll take a break. Hey, we'll take some calls. Next one eight hundred and nine to one, Shawn is the number. Don't forget to watch Hannity tonight. You'll see the exclusive interview with President Trump nine o'clock tonight on the Fox News Channel.
Speaker 2: Man for America, great for Edited Faith News said, Jumble spends the truth for you and me.
Speaker 5: Sean Hannity, welcome back.
Speaker 1: It's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity, who see she's in China right now, traveling with the president. Big exclusive interview with the President will air tonight on Hannity on the Fox News Channel. The number is one eight hundred nine four one Sean. But you want me to give the real number.
Speaker 7: I need you to give out the real number. So the real number is one eight hundred ninety four one seven three two six.
Speaker 1: But that's harder to remember. One eight hundred nine four one seven three two six.
Speaker 6: Got to say it, sing song. He's seventy three, twenty six, seventy three, twenty eight.
Speaker 1: But for twenty years on this show, twenty five years, I've been filling in. I'm used to one eight hundred nine for one Sean, but one eight hundred nine for one seven three two six.
Speaker 6: Spicing it up today it happened.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's take some calls. Let's go to Frank in Colorado. Frank, how you doing hi?
Speaker 8: Mark? I got a simple question. Iran's friends with China Russia, North Korea. Why didn't they just buy they're nukes from these countries? Why didn't these countries why didn't China just give it to them?
Speaker 1: Well, China doesn't give out nukes. Nobody gives out nukes, nobody sells nukes. But I don't think they care for Iran really has a nuke. I think, as Gordon Shang explained, they like Iran because it does terrible things to us, terrible things to Israel. It funds has below the hooties, it screws up the Middle East, and that's what China likes. So buke, that's what I say it again.
Speaker 8: And they don't want Iran to get a nuke.
Speaker 1: I don't think they care either way. And if Iran got a nuke, it'd be an Iranian nuke, which is not exactly state of the art nuclear weapon. It'd be a slap together Iranian nuclear weapon. But thanks for calling. Let's go to Scott in Georgia. Scott, how you doing, Hey.
Speaker 8: Mark, how are you doing good? You refreshing? I I thought Sean Hanley was going to be on, and I hate to say I was going to turn it off.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, what kind of thing is that to say?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: My question is is if the scenario happened to where we opened the straits, let's Europe, they started taking care of the rest of Iranian military or anything like that, and it got to the point to where us or someone was to arm the people of Iran.
Speaker 1: I hear music. You better get to the question.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, do you think China would try to arm the rest of the regime in Iran?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, thank you. That's a great question. I'm not sure what it is, but did you figure out that question? That's a long question. You sounded very smart asking it, but I still can't figure out what what actually means. Hey, we coming back in the next hour. We've got a lot of great stuff and we'll hear Sean with an exclusive interview with Marco Rubio coming up.