Speaker 1: I hung out with Jared Leto one night. Does that make me cool?
Speaker 2: Because I just was watching him on a podcast and I have this with so many people in LA, so many celebrities from my crazy life that I looked at that and I.
Speaker 1: Remember two things about Jared Letto.
Speaker 2: Number One, at Mark Burnett's party, I don't know, let's call it like two years ago, we were sort of chatting with this other guy. I don't know if this other guy knew him, but we were just sort of like wanderers in this party, you know, and you're like kind of alone, and just you just notice another wanderer and a party, like an observer, someone who's not really on the front lines of this party, but or someone who actually realized how insane the party is. Like Mark Burnett's parties are insane. And I don't mean they're insane, like they're wild crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean like they're the most A.
Speaker 2: List parties that aren't the Vanity Fair party or the night before the Oscar's party that I've ever been. And I've been to the Vanity Fair party, I've been to the Night before the Oscar's party, and Mark Barnett's parties are like the casual, cool celebrity version of those which are more you're dressed up and it's just a night that everyone knows is a night. So Mark Barnett will throw a party, and he has a gorgeous house, I love his wife, and it's in Malibu, and it's far in Malibu, and so you'll get the Hollywood people.
Speaker 1: But then you also get like the Hollywood.
Speaker 2: People are sort of like the tourists that have driven to go to his party because they know how cool it is and that they'll be beautiful, stunning women there and so many famous people. And I'm gonna tell you some of the people that I've talked to there because it's so amazing.
Speaker 1: So and then there are all the Malibu people.
Speaker 2: Who are just like uber rich and cool because they live in Malibu and they've chosen to live in Malibu, and they're dressed more casual than the other people who really think it's so cool to be there. And so I can't believe I have never told you this story. And this is one of the several parties he has, and everyone's very chill, and nothing ever gets out about a party, you know, myself included. I'm just telling you, like stuff that Mark would never care if I shared, or neither would anyone else at the party. So I'm to say that I'm the least famous person there. Is a joke like by a thousand, like I'm the only person there that's not Madonna level famous. So Barbara Streisand and Warren Batty reunited there one night, like they gave each other a kiss, not like a real kiss, but just you know, they reunited there. And I don't know what they were reuniting from, but I know that that was one of the things going on. Lady Gaga was wearing these great I don't know what she was like when you know when someone wears like tights as pants, and I think she was wearing a T shirt which tracks and this was before that kind of was in. She was wearing a white T shirt and like fishnets and you know, like black like it's a bodysuit or something.
Speaker 1: It looks like it's underwear. And she just looks so cool and it looks casual.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine me wearing white T shirt and fish nets and it looks casual like only just to be that cool where that's just what you're wearing. You're just like I'm wearing. And I don't mean like people do it at Bravocan that are like trying to look chic and fashionable.
Speaker 1: I just mean like that's her sweatpants. So Lady Gaga is there and she's like, oh my god, I love you. I'm like, am I okay me?
Speaker 2: Because I don't go anywhere and I don't realize that anybody would ever know who I am, particularly with this level of difference in our careers and fame levels.
Speaker 1: And so I'm like, whoa. And then forget that the leaders of industry are there.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's another story, like the Ted Sarandos is there, Sara Jay Brynn, Jeff Bezos, Patrick White Soul, Laurence Sanchez's first husband, and Lauren Sanchez is there. Jeff Bezos is now fiance, so they would be there together, and just like Leonardo DiCaprio and Jamie Fox and just it's endless. It's really literally endless. It's it's Cia. I ran it to see you there. I didn't know who Cia was. She was talking to me, and I asked if she wanted to get a picture with me? Can you fucking imagine what an embarrassment I never knew.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know who Cia was.
Speaker 2: We were friends and I ended up going to her house in Palm Springs and we became friends.
Speaker 1: And at her house, she I asked her at the pool, at her pool, do you have any music?
Speaker 2: And she made some sort of a joke about Diamonds by Rihanna, and I go, what like she said, I wrote Diamonds in seven minutes, and I don't even have any proper like a proper stereo whatever the word is she used, Like, I go, excuse sound system.
Speaker 1: I said, excuse me, you wrote.
Speaker 2: Diamonds and seven by Rihanna and C and I went to TJ Max together that way weekend.
Speaker 1: No one knows that either. That's another one of these stories.
Speaker 2: Like I forgot about that story too, So I needed Jared Leto to get into this story. And I haven't even gotten to the Jared Letto part. So anyway, CEO's at these parties, Jeff Propes because I think he lives in Malibu, Randy Gerber, Cindy Crawford. It's boring how many celebrities. It's like there's just so many celebrities that you're dropping celebrities and forgetting several it's okay. So towards the end of this party, which is not the end for most but the end for me, I'm just chilling, like talking to Jared Letto and I don't even know what we're talking about, but I remember this about him, a he's cool because people can be really snobby and better then However, at this party I met I've met Jamie Fox before. I kind of like, bullshit know him, you know what I mean, like you knows why I know who he is is like.
Speaker 1: More than a nod.
Speaker 2: But okay, and Leo, I've met several times, and I think it might be like more than an odd now, you know. It's always like a quizical like I know you but like I don't but I don't care. But it's cool and he's cool and he's nice and he's real chill, and I just I liked him a lot. Every time I've met him, he's either been really nice or really cool or really chill.
Speaker 1: Like that's the truth.
Speaker 2: And I've met him in different scenarios where you could be an asshole. The first time I ever met Leo was at Harvey Weinstein's house. Another crazy story his Harvey Weinstein's house in New York City. So I'm just gonna have to tell you random stories once in a while. My producers are gonna have to remind me to tell you the Harvey Weinstein house story. But all these stories like weave in and out of each other, like like a movie, and you find out how all the characters connect later, like Valentine's Day or Mother's Day, those movies that like New Year's Eve, that connect later. So then I was leaving and Jared Letta was leaving at the same time, and this other guy too. We just sat like on the Valley parking bench because I think there's a golf cart that takes you to the Vale, like this bench outside his house, lling talking and I just wanted to say that I think Jared Letto is so freaking cool and I like talking to him and shout out to Jared Letto because he was very nice and like he was not at all pretentious, he had no airs about him. And when I hear that he plays at all these festivals, that totally tracks because he seems like a guy that just wants to be with the people or appreciates it or as genuine and he says he likes when other artists like come into like the pit where the stage is because he wants to engage with them, and that tracks too, and that was what reminded me to tell you guys that.
Speaker 1: But the earlier story is years ago.
Speaker 2: So when I first moved to la and had by Ford probe and was a nobody and used to go to Airwan Cafe when it was a dump and there was a place across the street from it called Nowhere Cafe owned by the same place, and they used to serve food. I say this because there was a King's Road wasn't far from this, so there's a place King's Road Cafe.
Speaker 1: And then there was another cafe that was near Airwan, and.
Speaker 2: I remember seeing this guy outside on the corner reading scripts like at.
Speaker 1: A coffee place.
Speaker 2: Young, good looking like now it's almost like Jared Leto tries to make himself not good looking, you know what I mean, Like he just wears crazy things and doesn't care, and he's not like the one who's giving that. He's like working on himself in a vain way. And I mean that in the most positive complimentary way possible. But when he was younger, he was just this young, like you could die. It was like seeing Brad Pitt at that age, like you. I remember seeing him on the corner and be like, I wanted to talk to him so badly. I think I was awkward then in just the way that I looked. I just don't think I had my game tight.
Speaker 1: That at all.
Speaker 2: Imagine my ough, imagine my kind of confidence now in that body then. But anyway, I would have figured it out or.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like it is now.
Speaker 2: Everyone knew the tools to make yourself look good like you could be or feel heavy about yourself, but like straighten your hair, put the lashes on, know how to snatch your face, snatch your waist, get get the freaking shape, wear and like know how to do it. Then you just look like shit, like you just were. You just look like shit. If you look like shit, it was just you dealt with the hand you were given. It did not there's no way to like not look like shit. I did not wear a makeup, nor did I know how to. I did not know how to do my hair, and I still don't to this day. But somebody else could do it, or I could figure it out with some fake ponytail or extensions or some straightening something. Then you were just ugly and I did not know how to do anything. So Jared Leto's on the corner and I'm just like, he's so gorgeous and it's just like you don't know what to do, what are you gonna do? Walk in and just like start talking. It was so weird.
Speaker 1: And then I'd see him at clubs.
Speaker 2: There were clubs at night and once all I'd see him and I would die, like it was just there's some people that you just die when you see them, and Jared Letto is that guy. So for all these years later, for thirty years later, to be sitting on a bench with Jared Letto at Mark Burnett's house and him to be so cool and so nice, was glorious and beautiful, and so I really care.
Speaker 1: For Lady Gaga. Jared Leto. I had a great.
Speaker 2: Experience with Jamie Fox a few times have met him.
Speaker 1: But Leo, I think is fucking cool as shit.
Speaker 2: So Jared Leto rules sorry, not sorry, Now that was a rant.