Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Why is it important to invest in the same few stocks consistently then the yearly returns of in video, Apple, uh Lily, Microsoft, and AMD So are you a lot like? Why is it important just to drill down on only a few stocks instead of like spreading it very there.
Speaker 4: Can I just give the percentages before you do that? Yes, please, let's run these down and so like we can start with the Y all right, and Video You're the Date up one hundred and seventeen percent. God, Apple, you're the date up forty Lily up eighteen percent, You're the date, Microsoft up thirty four percent, You're to date, AMD Semiconductor up sixty eight percent, You're to date.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So when you spread yourself too than please write this down, Like, the more decisions you make and the more variables you put into your portfolio, the biggest, bigger the risk you have for disaster. So we'll talk about Micron later, but so earlier when I was like, hey and Video, AMD those the only two that I like, and people like what about this one? What about mi Crime? What about Intel? It's like mi Crime was a great player the last decade. Now it's too much risk, And now China says, hey, we're not going to touch them. They've been at war with China for a long time as well, and this is part of that blowback. So you want to follow like a few companies, like in your portfolio, your watchless even when you're trading, Like if you're trading stocks or options, you only want to have eight maximum even on like the future side, you really can like master four to eight futures to trade. But once I see people like have we've all seen the portfolio like twenty stocks, thirty stocks, the bad stocks can eat away all of your great gains and when you should have been deploying capital into the ones that work the best, you may have taken a gamble on like a marijuana stock. And I do think that the weed stock space will have some value, but it needs federal legislation to be passed first in order for them to go up in value. So it's really important to pare down on two sectors more than anything. That's what I always say. Like two tech two index, Apple and Microsoft have done incredibly well.
Speaker 2: Also if I look at the.
Speaker 5: Long term return of these over like Apple is up over a five year PERIODT two hundred and forty five percent, Like the longer you hold these companies, and I know it's not the sexy thing, it's not exciting in the interim, but like if I look over three year period, Apples up one hundred and twenty three point seven percent, Like that's a great return for a trillion dollar company. And also if you cause I know, maybe two years ago, rotation was a big thing that people were talking about. And that's for hedge funds because they have to deploy capital every quarter. But as a retail investor or a non fund or not institution, it's better to find you four or five good players, put all of your money into those, and then that way when they finally take off that third or fourth year, you can be there for the upside. Like imagine if you called Tesla twenty eighteen, like adjusted for I seem to go to it right now. In twenty eighteen, it was equivalent of like twenty three dollars. Tulsa's at one eighty eight right now in twenty twenty got to four fourteen fifty as an all time high. Less is more an investing.
Speaker 2: Same thing in real estate.
Speaker 5: Like for those that I know that are doing incredibly well in real estate, they focus on a few cities they're not doing to pick a Kansas and the Crown Point, Indiana. Shout to all my people back home, and they're not doing East Saint Louis and they're not doing the Bronx like, you have to figure out where your niche is even in investing, and the more you do that, the more games you end up making as a result.
Speaker 2: That's the fact. That's the fact.
Speaker 4: And I mean just from a standpoint, especially for a lot of people that are beginning, it's tough to study. I mean, there's over four thousand companies. To try to invest in forty of them and really understand what these companies are doing and understand the fundamentals.
Speaker 2: It's impossible.
Speaker 4: I mean, you just don't even have.
Speaker 6: The time for it.
Speaker 4: I was reading something on Warren Buffett about his trip to China, I mean trip to Japan.
Speaker 2: Excuse me. Andy was saying, I'm sure we're going to talk.
Speaker 4: About this later about how he's invested in this economy, and he was like, look, I'm investing in companies that are invested in companies.
Speaker 2: They've done the homework for me.
Speaker 6: Earners.
Speaker 2: What's up.
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank. But keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member ATDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally, do what's right leave now under President from America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Marketing of Home land Security.
Speaker 4: Do my little my research, and if they function that a way I can understand it, then it sounds like a sound investment. I'm not trying to study every company that's in this market. I got a few that I understand. I understand the fundamentally. I understand the business model. I like the future. Nothing that fellas you get it. You can have two, but not forty of them.
Speaker 2: Forty too much. I don't know what you speak of.
Speaker 5: You're a wise man, Shotty, you know no, I was just playing.
Speaker 2: He's about eighty five South.
Speaker 3: Hit the like button, hit the like button and share. Yes, hit the like button and share. So okay. So being that, so should they invest in so Apple? Microsoft?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: And to two indexes?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah.
Speaker 5: People have been asking, like, if I don't want to do the index, is what space or sexor should I invest in healthcare? So the two big players in that space Eli Lilly and Johnson and Johnson. Yes, I know Johnson and Johnson has done some nefarious things in the past and it's been two for it, but those are the two big players for sure in that space. Like you want safety, but even in that midst of having something safe, like when an entire market was going down, Lily was still producing a great return. So it was Apple, Like you want to mitigate the risk on the downside, Like you don't want an investment that could drop ninety five percent and then potentially put you out of business. Cause then, especially for our community, like if you see an investment go down like eighty ninety, you may not ever want to invest or deploy capital again, or your feelings and emotions may be hurt so bad it's afraid to even put money in a.
Speaker 2: Safe investment at that point.
Speaker 5: What if the end like you'll see like Michael Burray be like, well the index bubble is gonna pop, and everybody message with me. I'm like a Vanguard goes under, America's done. Like if them in black Rock go under, they we have a big to worry about. So yeah, start with safety first. But if I have to add a sector, it would definitely be health care, which.
Speaker 4: Is it's one of those things when you're invested in sound companies from a psychological standpoint, you just feel more at ease, right, Like when you when you pick a company and this has happened to me before, fully transparent, and the investment goes down seventy eight. For the average person, it's like, I'm not even going to open my brokerage accounting. I don't even want to open it. I'm not opening this app. I don't want to see it because I know, I know.
Speaker 2: It's there, right.
Speaker 4: But when you're in sound companies, it's a different feeling. It's just psychologically right. Even if it's down five percent on the day, it's like, Okay, well, I understand this company. I understand the fundamentals. I believe in the business structure here, the model here, it's going to be.
Speaker 2: Here for long term. It's just a different thing, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, strike because of a dark horse we talked about in the healthcare Yes we did, Yes we did, but yeah, just invest in a like the best companies in the world, but the most important sectors. I mean, of course those zimpics going nuts. And I've said it last week. And it's not that I wanted to profit off the sickness of Americans because we get poisoned first. But if you don't think that the citizens are going to get healthier, then the alternative for your portfolio is to invest in healthcare companies long term. Like I think it's in twenty thirty that fifty percent of all Americans in the United States of America are set to be morbidly obese. If you compare that to nineteen forty, only nine percent of the population was obese. If you don't think that was planned, But this is the game. You see a problem, you spot a solution, You try and find out how to get arbitrage in that and how to profit off of it. As a result, it's unfortunate the laws won't change because they loby like crazy. But yeah, Johnson and Johnson and Eli Lillie are too. Are the best in the healthcare space to invest in For.
Speaker 3: My graduates from my school being force bad drop bag drop Mike drotdrop Droft.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.